PDA

View Full Version : Dirtiest player in the NBA?

Badluck33
05-27-2013, 02:58 PM
http://www.cbssports.com/general/blog/gregg-doyel/22311531/way-of-wade-flopping-dirty-plays-for-the-win

Someone has to say it, so I'll be the bad guy. No, wait. Dwyane Wade is the bad guy.

And that's how I'll say it:

Dwyane Wade is the bad guy. He's the worst guy in the NBA, when it comes to bad-guy stuff. Dirtiest player in the league? Yeah. That's Dwyane Wade. Look no farther for The Next Bruce Bowen, because he's here and headed to the Hall of Fame. Rare that a player as good as Dwyane Wade would be as devious, as dirty, as Dwyane Wade ... but there we are.

Dwyane Wade is the most devious, the most dirty player in the NBA.

And I say that as a guy who fell (back) in love with Wade last season, during the 2012 NBA Finals, when Wade's family went through some trauma and Wade was reunited with his sons before Game 4 and he was hugging them courtside and I was getting goosebumps -- getting goosebumps, right now, thinking about it -- because there's nothing more beautiful or pure or likeable than a parent's love for his/her children. How can you not like Dwyane Wade after seeing that?

BERGER: LOOKS FAMILIAR
Heat reminds us of power
But at the same time, how can you like Dwyane Wade after seeing this?

Or this?

Or this?

The guy's dirty. He doesn't just foul people -- he hurts them. He hurled Rajon Rondo to the ground during the 2011 playoffs and Rondo suffered a dislocated elbow. He raked his arm down on Kobe Bryant's face and broke his nose ... during the 2012 All-Star Game. He kicked Ramon Sessions in the groin earlier this season and was suspended a game for that.

He's dirty, man. Dirty. Dirtiest player in the NBA? I think that goes without saying. Does anybody else have a rap sheet as long as Wade's rap sheet? Did I mention the forearm shiver to Lance Stephenson's head yet? That was in Game 2 of the Eastern Conference finals, and it was so bad, so dirty, that after studying it on film the NBA assessed Wade with a flagrant foul.

The NBA didn't suspend Wade for Game 3 because he's Dwyane Wade and that's the Miami Heat and suspending Wade for Game 3 might have thrown the Eastern Conference finals even further out of balance, and the NBA would prefer the Miami Heat to reach the NBA Finals. We all know that, right? That the NBA prefers the Heat (and LeBron James) to reach the NBA Finals? I'm not suggesting the referees would affect the outcome, but I am absolutely suggesting the NBA didn't suspend Dwyane Wade for smashing Lance Stephenson in the head because he plays for Miami, and he plays with LeBron, and the NBA would prefer the Heat reaches the NBA Finals.

Which brings me to Sunday night. Game 3.

The flop.

You saw the flop, right? Wade was under the basket, near the baseline, nowhere to go. Well, there was one place to go -- out of bounds. With Pacers big man Ian Mahinmi nearby, Wade threw himself out of bounds. He wanted the call, the foul, the ball. He got none of it.

I want a fine.

The NBA now fines players for flopping, and I want Dwyane Wade fined for that egregious flop on Game 3. I'd like him fined for the two or three flops he does every game, and even Miami Heat fans have to know what I'm talking about. Two or three times a game, Wade rises for a shot and a defender contests the shot, maybe even fouls him across the hand or arm, and Wade falls to pieces like a skeleton suddenly missing a pelvis.

All the bones come tumbling down because somebody touched Dwyane Wade on the forearm.

It's hilarious to watch, really, but not in a laughing-with-you sort of way. I see it and I'm laughing at you, Dwyane Wade, because it's pathetic for a player of your stature and skill to resort to such blatant cheating. And that's what flopping is -- it's cheating. Trying to gain an unfair advantage, help your team and penalize theirs, by getting a call you don't deserve.

Wade's a cheater.

Dirty, too.

These facts are undisputable. Someone had to say it, so I'll say it. And I'm not worried about being the bad guy anymore, because everyone knows who the bad guy is in this story.

He wears No. 3 for the Miami Heat.

ATX
05-27-2013, 03:05 PM
Ironic how it's ALWAYS bitter (Not all) Bulls/Knicks/Lakers fans that create all these bait threads. Today's daily thread for the conspiracy theorist, or rather Heat haters. Let the bashing begin...

koreancabbage
05-27-2013, 03:06 PM
lol pretty true. lots of shenanigans around Wade.

Badluck33
05-27-2013, 03:06 PM
If your not going to take this thread seriously you should probably just get off your computer and go outside.

RipCity32
05-27-2013, 03:11 PM
I've always thought of him as the dirtiest player in the NBA.

Supreme LA
05-27-2013, 03:16 PM
I can't really think of a more dirty player than Wade myself.

A Black Prophet
05-27-2013, 03:18 PM
More dirtier then Stevenson more dirties then Noah Henrich

Jtirado16
05-27-2013, 03:20 PM
Dwayne Wade for sure. & Shane Battie

SwatTeam
05-27-2013, 03:35 PM
No way man. Derrick Rose is the dirtiest player in the league. First, he only has 1 real ACL and second, he rubs vagisil on his surgically reconstructed knee. Thats pretty dirty to me. Actually, it's down right unsanitary.

WITZ
05-27-2013, 03:36 PM
That article summed it up wades a dirty player.

SwatTeam
05-27-2013, 03:40 PM
No no no, it's Derrick rose. I spoke to Reggie yesterday, and he confirmed with me that DRose is super dirty. Dirty looking, dirty mouth, dirty knee, just straight dirty. Like doesn't take a shower dirty.

MrfadeawayJB
05-27-2013, 03:47 PM
Pretty obvious

D-Leethal
05-27-2013, 03:51 PM
Pretty much comes down to him and KG.

bucketss
05-27-2013, 03:51 PM
how is this anyone but tyler hansborough?

ManRam
05-27-2013, 03:53 PM
he's probably the dirtiest of the stars...but dirtiest of them all? nah. not at all.

he wasn't even voted in the top 15 when SI polled 150 players a few years back.

reggie evans. kevin garnett. metta. etc.

Goose17
05-27-2013, 04:21 PM
Wade isn't a dirty player. He's just cunning and devious.

MWP is a dirty player.

Slug3
05-27-2013, 04:22 PM
There is no way he is as bad as Bruce Bowen. I mean that guy would undercut you so you would come down and twist an ankle. Anyone remember that game he tried stepping on I think amares heel? Bowen tries to flat out injure people.

ChitownBears22
05-27-2013, 04:25 PM
Wades Knee > Roses Knee

amos1er
05-27-2013, 04:28 PM
Easily Wade now that Bowen is gone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQ2u9YZ4i10

Dahntay Jones for Honorable Mention.

ChitownBears22
05-27-2013, 04:31 PM
I guess Noah and Garnett and MWP aren't in the NBA anymore. Dirty means malicious intent IMO, Wade usually doesn't have any malicious intent.

sunnyice
05-27-2013, 04:34 PM
OP, who's the dirtiest? Rodman, Artest or Wade?

ChitownBears22
05-27-2013, 04:36 PM
"The NBA is soft now, the HEAT wouldn't last in the physical 80's or 90's NBA"

-HEAT haters

"Dwayne Wade is dirty for playing physical"

-HEAT haters

"I have no idea what I am talking about"

-HEAT haters

"I am a hypocrite"

-HEAT haters

naps
05-27-2013, 04:41 PM
Derrick Rose is the dirtiest player of all time.

ChitownBears22
05-27-2013, 04:42 PM
I don't think Noah showers TBH

naps
05-27-2013, 04:44 PM
Don't blame Wade because he's smarter than anyone you've ever known or rooted for. Wade is just craftier; he's actually an art of the game himself. Some of these Lakers/Bulls/Knicks fans are amazing. What's common in them? Yeah, their teams are all out fishing. So let's just troll because it hurts the way Heat is dominating.

ChitownBears22
05-27-2013, 04:47 PM
I remember when dirty Jordan pushed off in the Finals.

amos1er
05-27-2013, 04:52 PM
Wade isn't a dirty player. He's just cunning and devious.

MWP is a dirty player.

At least MWP is a tough guy and backs his **** up. Wade is a sneaky little ***** and a total ***** in the way he goes about his dirty plays. MWP is in your face and Wade is a backhanded little girl who never steps up to anyone. Wade is protected by the refs and MWP is loathed by the refs. MWP would whoop Wade's *** in a fight. Oh wait, Wade would run to the refs for protection thats right.

ChitownBears22
05-27-2013, 04:55 PM
At least MWP is a tough guy and backs his **** up. Wade is a sneaky little ***** and a total ***** in the way he goes about his dirty plays. MWP is in your face and Wade is a backhanded little girl who never steps up to anyone. Wade is protected by the refs and MWP is loathed by the refs. MWP would whoop Wade's *** in a fight. Oh wait, Wade would run to the refs for protection thats right.

"i'm tough"

-amos1er

amos1er
05-27-2013, 04:56 PM
Don't blame Wade because he's smarter than anyone you've ever known or rooted for. Wade is just craftier; he's actually an art of the game himself. Some of these Lakers/Bulls/Knicks fans are amazing. What's common in them? Yeah, their teams are all out fishing. So let's just troll because it hurts the way Heat is dominating.

You say crafty, I say cowardly. MWP punks people and Wade just gets punked. I can at least respect Metta for being up front about being a dirty player...Wade on the other hand is just a little ***** about ****. Someone needs to slap that guy around a bit. Of course no one ever can because the refs are always protecting him.

amos1er
05-27-2013, 04:58 PM

ChitownBears22
05-27-2013, 04:59 PM
Wade is smarter than MWP, amos1er doesn't respect that

ChitownBears22
05-27-2013, 05:00 PM

Kobe's ***** *** didn't fight back, what a girl. Wonder what kind of panties he wears.

Kashmir13579
05-27-2013, 05:00 PM
While i agree Wade is a dirty player, this is a largely incoherent, rambling, opinion piece.

Besides, he isn't dirtier than KG.

naps
05-27-2013, 05:01 PM
You say crafty, I say cowardly. MWP punks people and Wade just gets punked. I can at least respect Metta for being up front about being a dirty player...Wade on the other hand is just a little ***** about ****. Someone needs to slap that guy around a bit. Of course no one ever can because the refs are always protecting him.

Anything you say about LeBron/Wade/Heat hold ZERO ounce of water. Your bias against them is recognized by a fetus in a mom's womb.

sportscrazed
05-27-2013, 05:02 PM
I think this is an interesting topic to talk about and as much as I hate Wade, it is definitely trolling to make the options, Wade and other. Wade is dirty but other dirty players should be mentioned. KG, Hansbrough, Battier, Reggie Evans (I consider flopping dirty).

naps
05-27-2013, 05:06 PM
Hey amos1er, you don't love to post youtube for everything, specially when you keep getting owned in a debate? Well, I got something (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgkN0-bLrus) for you. Don't you respect this?

TheIlladelph16
05-27-2013, 05:08 PM
Wade is a dirty player at times, but there's no way he is worse than Psycho T, KG, or MWP for starters.

Green_Monster
05-27-2013, 05:09 PM
Wade has a track record of dirty/unsportsman like plays. But I'm not sure if he's the dirtiest player in the NBA.

*The Rondo incident.
*Pushing Rip Hamilton.
*Breaking Kobe's nose in the All-Star game.
*Laying out Darren Collison.
*Shoving Garnett after he set a screen on Miller.
*Flying elbow to Stephenson's head.
*Kicking Sessions in the groin.
*Throwing Bibby's shoe into the croud.

naps
05-27-2013, 05:11 PM

Oh look who is running to the refs and being protected by the refs (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3DZNIpujeo) (Check at 1:30 mark) from Metta! Oh no your boy is being a cheap-chicken now!

amos1er
05-27-2013, 05:16 PM
Hey amos1er, you don't love to post youtube for everything, specially when you keep getting owned in a debate? Well, I got something (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgkN0-bLrus) for you. Don't you respect this?

Lulz. As if any of those compare to Wade. Kobe has had a few hickups, but at least he is man enough to step up to other players and not run to the refs like a kid to his mothers skirt. Also, you won't catch Kobe flopping like Wade. Wade is dirty on one end and a flopping little ***** on the other.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aySGUzzxjGE&list=PL00187A4F9C76C097

Lake_Show2416
05-27-2013, 05:17 PM
KG is the dirtiest but Wade is up there

amos1er
05-27-2013, 05:23 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlLY5A7nmgw

amos1er
05-27-2013, 05:25 PM
Oh look who is running to the refs and being protected by the refs (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3DZNIpujeo) (Check at 1:30 mark) from Metta! Oh no your boy is being a cheap-chicken now!

Lulz. Would love to see what Wade would do if Metta got in his face. Would be a good laugh I'm sure.

naps
05-27-2013, 05:28 PM
Lulz. As if any of those compare to Wade. Kobe has had a few hickups, but at least he is man enough to step up to other players and not run to the refs like a kid to his mothers skirt. Also, you won't catch Kobe flopping like Wade. Wade is dirty on one end and a flopping little ***** on the other.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aySGUzzxjGE&list=PL00187A4F9C76C097

Kobe doesn't flop (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKuKCst6wms).

naps
05-27-2013, 05:29 PM
Lulz. Would love to see what Wade would do if Metta got in his face. Would be a good laugh I'm sure.

Who was being protected by the refs there? You flip-flop like a fish out of water. I am proving I can pull up youtube clips too. Stop being a softy.

jerellh528
05-27-2013, 05:31 PM

Lol @ naps and amos1er having a YouTube battle. What has this forum come to?

jerellh528
05-27-2013, 05:32 PM

That's not a flop. Kobe just landed on his ankle awkwardly and fell down. :confused:

Lake_Show2416
05-27-2013, 05:35 PM

every player flops even tho i think Kobe just landed poorly but Wade flops way too often, 1 of the top guys in the league, along wit Blake, CP3 & Manu

Unfortunately Lebron has learned a thing or 2 from Wade as well cuz since he's joined the Heat his flopping has increased greatly

ThunderousDemon
05-27-2013, 05:39 PM
Finally someone in the media called Wade out.

Slug3
05-27-2013, 05:40 PM
Wade has a track record of dirty/unsportsman like plays. But I'm not sure if he's the dirtiest player in the NBA.

*The Rondo incident.
*Pushing Rip Hamilton.

Lol how is throwing bibbys show a dirty play?

naps
05-27-2013, 05:41 PM
every player flops even tho i think Kobe just landed poorly but Wade flops way too often, 1 of the top guys in the league, along wit Blake, CP3 & Manu

Unfortunately Lebron has learned a thing or 2 from Wade as well cuz since he's joined the Heat his flopping has increased greatly

I agree every player flops. And I disagree Wade flops more than someone like Kobe. It's just his style of play, he's more of an aggressive player who likes to attack the basket more than the most and gets hammered on the way. This and his palm-fake, which is an art, together makes people think he flops more.

Slug3
05-27-2013, 05:42 PM
That's not a flop. Kobe just landed on his ankle awkwardly and fell down. :confused:

How about this flop? http://youtu.be/d-ybUPRQfQM I mean he even got suspended.

ohreally
05-27-2013, 05:42 PM
I guess Noah and Garnett and MWP aren't in the NBA anymore. Dirty means malicious intent IMO, Wade usually doesn't have any malicious intent.

I think there was malicious intent in all the plays cited. With Rondo there was absolutely no doubt, and it was pretty clear in the Stephenson move, too, though I've seen lots of people making excuses for it and giving him a pass.

I don't even really dislike the guy as a personality, just don't like many of the things he does on the court. And it's true, as good as he is, none of it is necessary.

ThunderousDemon
05-27-2013, 05:43 PM
Why are people bringing in Kobe?

Wade isn't even on Kobe's level in regards to stardom.

Compare Wade to another player at his level that does all of these dirty plays and flops.

FYI Kobe does not flop like wade, there is a reason wade has a reputation for flopping.

naps
05-27-2013, 05:52 PM
Wade isn't even on Kobe's level in regards to stardom.

You mean in terms of being grossly overrated? Yeah I agree, not even close. One is underrated by most and other is the most overrated in game history.

Aust
05-27-2013, 05:55 PM
I don't know about "dirtiest", but he is definitely a dirty player pulling so many bush league moves. I've lost a ton of respect for him.

ThunderousDemon
05-27-2013, 05:56 PM
You mean in terms of being grossly overrated? Yeah I agree, not even close. One is underrated by most and other is the most overrated in game history.

That's not what I said, you're putting words in my mouth and then continuing to regurgitate your nonsense.

Raps18-19 Champ
05-27-2013, 05:56 PM
He's one of the dirtiest, but I can think of a lot of other players that are dirty. Hell, he's not even the dirtiest player on the court sometimes. Hansborough is a level above Wade in dirty tactics.

ThunderousDemon
05-27-2013, 05:59 PM
She specifically singles out a passage in my post and decides to attack it with nonsensical babble.

Just regurgitating her talking points, over and over again.

Hawkeye15
05-27-2013, 06:28 PM
hahahaha, love the poll options. Total fail.

It's not Wade.

Green_Monster
05-27-2013, 06:32 PM
Lol how is throwing bibbys show a dirty play?

I wrote dirty/unsportsman like plays. That falls under the unsportsman like category.

JC_
05-27-2013, 06:42 PM
He's one of the dirtiest, but I can think of a lot of other players that are dirty. Hell, he's not even the dirtiest player on the court sometimes. Hansborough is a level above Wade in dirty tactics.

x10

Wade does over-aggressive fouls when he's angry or annoyed. There are guys like Hansborough who do cheap-*** **** just for kicks. Bowen was the same way. Very douchey to compare Wade to guys like Bowen.

I think it was game 2, I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw Hansborough go to help Wade up after what looked like a normal foul but then on the replay I saw that Hans hit him after the play like a total dumbass. It's like he can't help himself.

Minimal
05-27-2013, 07:16 PM
Kevin Garnett

ILLUSIONIST^248
05-27-2013, 11:42 PM
Wade hands down.

sep11ie
05-28-2013, 12:04 AM
I'd say Wade is at least top 3 dirtiest.

amos1er
05-28-2013, 12:06 AM
Lol @ naps and amos1er having a YouTube battle. What has this forum come to?

Is it really all that better to have a stats battle quoting box scores from basketballreference.com

The Flash
05-28-2013, 12:08 AM
Is it really all that better to have a stats battle quoting box scores from basketballreference.com

U're a sad, sad person

amos1er
05-28-2013, 12:09 AM
Who was being protected by the refs there? You flip-flop like a fish out of water. I am proving I can pull up youtube clips too. Stop being a softy.

Wade made his career off being protected by the refs...ehem...ehem...the 2006 NBA finals.

LakersMaster24
05-28-2013, 12:11 AM
Wade is dirty, no question. If you say otherwise, you're either:

A. Held at gun point by Dwyane Wade himself.
B. You're his mistress.

amos1er
05-28-2013, 12:11 AM
U're a sad, sad person

Tell it to the life sized Lebron poster under your bed...you know, the one with the many mysterious white stains all over it.

amos1er
05-28-2013, 12:12 AM
Wade is dirty, no question. If you say otherwise, you're either:

A. Held at gun point by Dwyane Wade himself.
B. You're his mistress.

Lulz.

Or C. A Laker hating PSD troll.

LakersMaster24
05-28-2013, 12:14 AM
Tell it to the life sized Lebron poster under your bed...you know, the one with the many mysterious white stains all over it.

I don't think he is capable of producing those "white stains" ;)

amos1er
05-28-2013, 12:14 AM

*The Rondo incident.
*Pushing Rip Hamilton.

Some very compelling evidence. Love to see these Wadeteabaggers try to refute those.

amos1er
05-28-2013, 12:15 AM
I don't think he is capable of producing those "white stains" ;)

Haha good point.

Sadds The Gr8
05-28-2013, 12:26 AM
Easily Wade.

rex.reyesiii
05-28-2013, 12:35 AM
For me its Carlos "painted hair head" Boozer. :)

The way he pushes for Rebounds.. its its... unfair.

:D

Gagan136
05-28-2013, 01:07 AM
For me its Carlos "painted hair head" Boozer. :)

The way he pushes for Rebounds.. its its... unfair.

:D
Lol i am trying to figure out what Wade was trying to do flying through the air with his elbow out, unless of course he actually wanted to elbow Stephenson on his head.

ThunderousDemon
05-28-2013, 01:23 AM
U're a sad, sad person

Come on dude.

U're! Really?

I don't usually call people out for spelling, but "U're" is something I could not allow.

You're!
You're!
You're!
You're!

HYFR
05-28-2013, 05:22 AM
Wade is def up there but I think this is hansbrough all day

HeatBBall
05-28-2013, 08:14 AM
I'd say Garnett.

ManningToTyree
05-28-2013, 08:25 AM
Garnett

R. Johnson#3
05-28-2013, 08:30 AM
Reggie Evans?

Htownballa1622
05-28-2013, 08:36 AM
Kevin Garnett. The End.

sager729
05-28-2013, 08:43 AM
I would definitely say Hansborough, but Wade is right up there. He throws hissy fits like a 10 year old girl when he is mad.

How many times has he had a break away only to be fouled by someone and in mid air turn around and throw the ball at them? I can think of at least three times.

The worst part is now you see LBJ flopping more and more as he has played with Wade.

Wade is just a little ***** now that is riding LeBron's back to more rings. He isn't a top player in this league anymore except for 5 minutes of each game where he shows flashes then disappears.

He should be fined for every flop even if it is the normal six per game.

NYJ - NYY
05-28-2013, 08:58 AM
garnett by a landslide but aside from wade being one of my fave players he still has his own dirtiness but everyone saying all that would be glad to have him on your team doing what he's doing so shhhh alotta haters in here .... if u get hated on it means ur doing something right

QueensG_718
05-28-2013, 10:04 AM
Wade didnt even get called for that flying elbow to stephenson!!!! That is straight bs. He obviously did that blatantly..wade is by far the dirtiest sneakiest player in the league. Im sick of his fake good guy act always showing him with his ugly *** kids.

Hes a ***** who cant go up for a layup without acting like he got fatally shot and flailing to the floor. If i ever stop being a fan of the nba it would be due to the leagues bias for the heat. I gaurantee any other player on a team other then the heat would have got fined and suspended for the flying elbow.

xRipCity
05-28-2013, 10:29 AM
Poll is woefully biased and his name is spelt Dwyane.

That being said he is the dirtiest player in the league.

Mcdoh
05-28-2013, 10:40 AM
wade..

lamzoka
05-28-2013, 10:50 AM
wade dirty and a cheater

tyler handsborough just straight dirty

Wolrd Peace dirty and crazy

TheIlladelph16
05-28-2013, 10:57 AM
How is anyone seriously voting for Wade over Psycho T or MWP?

t_money25
05-28-2013, 11:15 AM
RIP to the NBA forum.

These threads are filled with nothing but trolls with almost zero substance to backup their claims....

I sure cant wait for football season to start.....SMH

Badluck33
05-28-2013, 11:17 AM
RIP to the NBA forum.

These threads are filled with nothing but trolls with almost zero substance to backup their claims....

I sure cant wait for football season to start.....SMH

your post contributes NOTHING to the topic and are obviously trolling the thread. Maybe you too should get off your computer and go outside....

:/

xRipCity
05-28-2013, 11:19 AM
your post contributes nothing to the topic and are obviously trolling the thread. Maybe you too should get off your computer and go outside....

this

DODGERS&LAKERS
05-28-2013, 11:22 AM
How is anyone seriously voting for Wade over Psycho T or MWP?
I can only think of one play where Metta was dirty and that would be the elbow to Harden. That was one of the dirtiest thing that I have ever seen but I do not see that from him on a constant basis.

C_Mund
05-28-2013, 11:54 AM
he's probably the dirtiest of the stars...but dirtiest of them all? nah. not at all.

he wasn't even voted in the top 15 when SI polled 150 players a few years back.

reggie evans. kevin garnett. metta. etc.

Totally. Reggie Evans (as much as I loved him on the Raps....) is an absolute hack. Flops, hits, grabs, etc....
Garnett does the same, Metta is just insane. Psycho T deserves to get knocked out.

Wade does some dirty stuff but a lot of it is just playing hard to the point of being out of control sometimes.

AntiG
05-28-2013, 02:28 PM
easily the dirtiest.

Sly Guy
05-28-2013, 02:36 PM
this is what you get from a player who relies on athleticism and has it fade from them before they can develop 3 point range. But dirtiest? That's tough.

My personal choice is tyler hansborough. Every game I've seen of the guy he's mixed up in some dirty foul or another. But there are other candidates too, reggie evans is another one that comes to mind.

LayBraun
05-28-2013, 02:42 PM
If your not going to take this thread seriously you should probably just get off your computer and go outside.

Well this is ironic lololol

t_money25
05-28-2013, 03:05 PM
your post contributes NOTHING to the topic and are obviously trolling the thread. Maybe you too should get off your computer and go outside....

My post contributes just as much as all the blind hate filled posts that were written prior to mine. But I guess you're an internet tough guy so you feel the need to suggest what I should do rather than address all the other posts that came before mine. PSD is supposed to be a place where posters can share their educated opinions. I see you didn't get the memo........now maybe you should get off your computer and go outside....

Badluck33
05-29-2013, 07:02 AM
My post contributes just as much as all the blind hate filled posts that were written prior to mine. But I guess you're an internet tough guy so you feel the need to suggest what I should do rather than address all the other posts that came before mine. PSD is supposed to be a place where posters can share their educated opinions. I see you didn't get the memo........now maybe you should get off your computer and go outside....

I think its more ignorance on your part rather than blind hate. Wade is a flopper, CBS published a report on it, we are discussing it. You don't have to agree with the topic but at least contribute a valid opinion. Those are certainly welcome in this thread.

bagwell368
05-29-2013, 07:21 AM
Derrick Rose is the dirtiest player of all time.

I guess you never saw Phil Jackson, Bill Laimbeer, Rick Mahorn, Mutombo, Oakley, Bowen, and Jeff Ruland play - to name but a few... Rose is a neophyte next to those guys.

bbcmillionaire
05-29-2013, 08:30 AM
I guess you never saw Phil Jackson, Bill Laimbeer, Rick Mahorn, Mutombo, Oakley, Bowen, and Jeff Ruland play - to name but a few... Rose is a neophyte next to those guys.
Lol no he just a heat fan with the initial basic instinct to bash the bulls best player after seeing the op was a bulls' fan.

Wades in my top 5 most dirty. I think he's getting recognition because of his recent antics. Also because he gets away with ALOT OF CALLS other players wouldn't. It's like this guy we play basketball with. Ironically we call him wade because he sorta plays like him. Anyway, this guy always call for fouls( most of the time with little to no contact) and plays dirty on defense(he also gets into a lot of altercations)

t_money25
05-29-2013, 08:43 AM
I think its more ignorance on your part rather than blind hate. Wade is a flopper, CBS published a report on it, we are discussing it. You don't have to agree with the topic but at least contribute a valid opinion. Those are certainly welcome in this thread.

Ignorance? I never said Wade doesn't flop. Maybe you should do your research before responding to my posts. You don't have to agree with my opinions but you should at least know my viewpoint before responding to it.

And if you don't like my contribution, simply pass over it.

Badluck33
05-29-2013, 08:58 AM
i see no contribution from your part other than the hot garbage you are posting on this thread.

ATX
05-29-2013, 09:06 AM
Did anyone see/hear Legler on ESPN this morning when asked if Wade is a dirty player? Well to surmise, he said absolutely not, and that no one he knows in the NBA thinks that. He didn't say Wade was a Saint or anything, just that he's not considered a dirty player in NBA circles. Not that any of his many haters will hear this, just thought I'd mention what I heard.

t_money25
05-29-2013, 01:31 PM
i see no contribution from your part other than the hot garbage you are posting on this thread.

Great analysis.....at this rate you'll be a mod in no time.....life goes on. Try focusing on someone else to pick on. I'm not the one.

Badluck33
05-29-2013, 05:40 PM
Great analysis.....at this rate you'll be a mod in no time.....life goes on. Try focusing on someone else to pick on. I'm not the one.

I would love to be a mod so I can temporarily suspend accounts of trolls who don't contribute to threads....

Delrayhc
05-29-2013, 06:19 PM

I would love to be a mod so I can temporarily suspend accounts of trolls who don't contribute to threads....

Heres my contribution .The real reason that you would like to be a mod is so that you can feel like someone special.

JLynn943
05-29-2013, 06:25 PM

What about trolls who make a poll with only one player as an option out of 400+ players?

Anyway, I think KG is the dirtiest "star" player, while Hansborough might be the dirtiest around in general right now.

MTL_123
05-29-2013, 06:34 PM
guess this op only started to watch ball last season. Do the names KG, Artest come to mind

If you really thing wade is the dirtiest player in the leageu smh lol

ThunderousDemon
05-29-2013, 06:40 PM
guess this op only started to watch ball last season. Do the names KG, Artest come to mind

If you really thing wade is the dirtiest player in the leageu smh lol

He's in the top 5

sunnyice
05-29-2013, 06:47 PM
The knock out blow delivered by MWP to James Harden's head was awesome!!!

texanmonstra011
05-30-2013, 03:50 AM
kobe bryant

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUxsK_2imYI

close thread.

amos1er
05-30-2013, 04:08 AM
kobe bryant

close thread.

Your a real gem aren't you.

8kobe24
05-30-2013, 04:18 AM
kobe bryant

close thread.

Kobe ain't no saint...be ain't no flopper either.

Badluck33
05-30-2013, 09:34 AM
What about trolls who make a poll with only one player as an option out of 400+ players?

Anyway, I think KG is the dirtiest "star" player, while Hansborough might be the dirtiest around in general right now.

open your eyes !

There are two options!

Slug3
05-30-2013, 09:52 AM
Kobe ain't no saint...be ain't no flopper either.

Remember when Kobe got suspended a game for this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-ybUPRQfQM

Slug3
05-30-2013, 09:53 AM
open your eyes !

There are two options!

I believe you just proved his point. You put Wade then anyone else. I think you were just trying to single out Wade.

Badluck33
05-30-2013, 10:59 AM
I believe you just proved his point. You put Wade then anyone else. I think you were just trying to single out Wade.

The article is about Wade.

The poll is about wade.

I could have polled a question with a yes/no choices but I wouldn't have got the "your a troll/hater" responses if i did it that way.

PSD is much more enjoyable now.

ManRam
05-30-2013, 11:31 AM

it's amazing how as time passes "dirty" players tend to become highly revered.

oakley, laimbeer, mahorn etc. are all spoken with admiration by those claiming the league is too soft, or even that the league sucks these days.

wonder if the same will happen with Wade, KG, Metta and the rest of them.

JLynn943
05-30-2013, 11:49 AM
open your eyes !

There are two options!

see below quote.

Jarvo
05-30-2013, 12:57 PM
Wade is the dirtiest player lol I read it all

enitialdee
05-30-2013, 07:52 PM
This guy should get some special recognition

http://youtu.be/d12YVBOrP00