PDA

View Full Version : So The Consensus Is That The Heat Don`t Got A Shot Against the Spurs?

RocketLoc80
05-27-2013, 01:19 PM
So I guess the collective consensus is that the Heat don`t have a shot against the Spurs because Tim Duncan is undefeated in the finals? So should the Heat just give up if they get there?

ManRam
05-27-2013, 01:22 PM
:laugh:

Cal827
Trolololololololololol

BklynKnicks3
who said that heat are a all star team as much as i hate them, Why do heat fans think that the world dont know ehat should win we just cheer against them. I think heat wil win 3 or 4 chips iam just not giving credit to pre determined all star teams

PatsSoxKnicks
05-27-2013, 01:26 PM
who said that heat are a all star team as much as i hate them, Why do heat fans think that the world dont know ehat should win we just cheer against them. I think heat wil win 3 or 4 chips iam just not giving credit to pre determined all star teams

Didn't Amare, Melo and CP3 toast to playing together at Melo's wedding? That's technically pre-determined as well. I'm sure its happened in other situations too. KG certainly wasn't interested in going to Boston until Ray Allen was there.

Losoway
05-27-2013, 01:29 PM
lmaoooooooo for maybe a drunk. sorry to say this spurs stand no chance against the heat

the grizzles on the other hand

ManRam
05-27-2013, 01:32 PM
Didn't Amare, Melo and CP3 toast to playing together at Melo's wedding? That's technically pre-determined as well. I'm sure its happened in other situations too. KG certainly wasn't interested in going to Boston until Ray Allen was there.

he'll run off from this. he always does. he's nothing but a hypocrite.

the only difference between lebron's "all star team" and melo's is that lebron's has actually worked.

king4day
05-27-2013, 01:34 PM
So I guess the collective consensus is that the Heat don`t have a shot against the Spurs because Tim Duncan is undefeated in the finals? So should the Heat just give up if they get there?

I'll just answer the question and close the thread.

No, the Heat should not just give up.