PDA

View Full Version : Roy Hibbert

Basketash
05-27-2013, 01:01 AM
Is it just me or does Hibbert really know what he's talking about. Really coach like answers and dissecting plays.Seems to have a really high basketball IQ and it's really a pleasure watching him play and also commenting on the plays and the game.

OceanSpray
05-27-2013, 01:03 AM
Didn't watch the post conference but his post moves are pretty sick. Learning from Duncan will teach you that. As far as a player, he's just going against a really small team. It wasn't news that West/Hibbert were going to destroy Miami.

stawka
05-27-2013, 01:55 AM
He and PG will be sick together, going forth. I love me some PG, but I love conventional bigs even more

nymetsrule
05-27-2013, 01:59 AM
He is big. He is good.

JEDean89
05-27-2013, 02:39 AM
yep he is pretty much the biggest center in the league with andrew bynum out. he is 3 inches and 50 pounds heavier than bosh and holds a similar advantage against a lot of teams. the amazing thing for pacers fans is that they have him on a great contract for a guy like that and he is young and will likely get better. he could be a 20 and 10 center if he really works at it.

b@llhog24
05-27-2013, 02:52 AM
When you're as good of a defender as he is, chances are you know your ****.

mngopher35
05-27-2013, 03:39 AM
Is it just me or does Hibbert really know what he's talking about. Really coach like answers and dissecting plays.Seems to have a really high basketball IQ and it's really a pleasure watching him play and also commenting on the plays and the game.

I get the same impression after listening to him. Hopefully he continues to be a great student of the game and progresses even more. Him and PG could be a great tandem for years to come, especially if Indiana can continue to make good roster decision.

harryharrison
05-27-2013, 11:51 AM
Hibbert could be a superstar if he was more athletic. It's a shame because he has the desire, he has the moves. He just moves like a refrigerator.

He's still the best player on the Pacers though and they are at the ECF.

ManRam
05-27-2013, 11:56 AM

i think that's always been the reputation he's had. very bright. very coachable.

people are itching to anoint paul george the next best thing, but i'm more excited that hibbert is getting the attention. he's such a valuable piece. how he impacted the game defensively in games 1 and 2 was something unlike anything i've seen really since dwight's best seasons in Orlando. absolutely game-changing. and that's why he was my DPOY pick.

farren.louis
05-27-2013, 11:58 AM
I think Hilbert can do more . He needs to work bosh

Lim
05-27-2013, 12:03 PM
he talks like his nose is stuffed 24/7

D-Leethal
05-27-2013, 12:30 PM
I've noticed that too. His post game pressers and halftime interviews are as good as anyone in the business.