PDA

View Full Version : Does Wade's style of play put the league in danger?

NeverSayNevur
05-25-2013, 09:42 PM
Him flailing his arms and legs, the elbows, breaking people's noses, giving them concussions, kicking them in the nuts, flopping like a fish, falling down on every single play (whether it be on offense or defense) which could lead to people tripping over him or him falling to sell a call and accidentally falling into someone's knees.

The league should really take a closer look at Wade's extracurricular motions and at least address the players in general about it.

ewmania
05-25-2013, 09:45 PM
trololololololol

FlakeyFool
05-25-2013, 10:02 PM
lebron > kobe

ThunderousDemon
05-25-2013, 10:06 PM
lebron > kobe

Of course, no actual response, so you're left with baiting.

Teeboy1487
05-25-2013, 10:09 PM
RIP NBA forum.

Raps18-19 Champ
05-25-2013, 10:11 PM
He did that elbow on purpose. He's a really dirty player, but he's probably one of the better ones at getting cheap shots in there since it seems more convincing than most. That's why it's hard to give him a suspension.

bagwell368
05-25-2013, 10:12 PM
Him flailing his arms and legs, the elbows, breaking people's noses, giving them concussions, kicking them in the nuts, flopping like a fish, falling down on every single play (whether it be on offense or defense) which could lead to people tripping over him or him falling to sell a call and accidentally falling into someone's knees.

The league should really take a closer look at Wade's extracurricular motions and at least address the players in general about it.

GMAFB

We need more players like Wade, not less.

MrfadeawayJB
05-25-2013, 10:14 PM

GMAFB

No

b@llhog24
05-25-2013, 10:21 PM
Of course, no actual response, so you're left with baiting.

Upset?

smith&wesson
05-25-2013, 10:21 PM
Nah get real... Nba is soft today

still1ballin
05-25-2013, 10:32 PM
Do the LT

:dance:

Kashmir13579
05-25-2013, 10:42 PM
RIP NBA forum.

bahahahahaha my thoughts exactly

naps
It's not his fault that others are not as crafty as him. He has one of the best, if not the best, palm-fake ever. It's an art. If you can't deal with it then you don't belong there to compete him.

NeverSayNevur
There is a difference between tough defense and cheap shots.

RaiderLakersA's
05-25-2013, 10:59 PM
If you haven't thrown an elbow in the NBA, you're just not trying!

yanksrock
05-25-2013, 11:14 PM
Lol

Big Zo
05-25-2013, 11:16 PM
I collected pogs in 1995.

Vinny642
05-25-2013, 11:47 PM
Wade isnt a top 5 player lol lets get real

Oj&mayonnaise
05-26-2013, 02:22 AM
:dance: do the LT

A Black Prophet
05-26-2013, 06:01 AM
Nah get real... Nba is soft today

really why did joran average more free throw attempts then

Goose17
05-26-2013, 06:18 AM
really why did joran average more free throw attempts then

Joran was a great player. I miss him. Pippe too, and Roman. Those were great days for the Chicao Buls.

YOU MADE A TYPO!!!!!!

Iron24th
05-26-2013, 08:42 AM
Joran was a great player. I miss him. Pippe too, and Roman. Those were great days for the Chicao Buls.

YOU MADE A TYPO!!!!!!

Loool

JasonJohnHorn
05-26-2013, 01:15 PM
It's bad for the league for two reasons:

1. Dirty plays lead to injuries. The league should be, like all other work places, concerned with safety first. That may sound lame, but when people in the work place are doing things to intentionally hurt other people, then that creates an unsafe work environment. The league has done a great job of cracking down on this sort of thing and making the game safer for the players which is great. It is perhaps unfair to compare the NBA to a typical work place. Injuries are expected and it is a high competitive and emotive environment, so while acts of violence don't all deserve 'termination' as they would in a typical work place, they do need to be addressed and reduced. In the 90's there were so many more fights. I don't watch basketball to watch fights, I watch basketball to watch basketball. Hockey, for example, to me, is an inferior sport. Any sport that needs to include fighting to make it entertaining is lacking something. If I wanted to watch fighting I'd watch UFC. If you let players like D-Wade get away with plays like that, it not only increases the risk of injury for players like that, but it also encourages other players to follow suit and further increase the risk of injury by creating a hostile environment.

2. It highlights the favoritism in the league and ruins its reputation. When we see a member of the Bulls shove LBJ to the ground and get suspended, we expect that when a member of the Heat shoves an member of the Bulls to the ground that they too will be suspended. When this doesn't happen (Wade shoving Rip), then people see the blatant favoritism and the integrity of the game is diluted. This is bad for the game because it will turn people off to the NBA brand of basketball and encourage people to turn to college hoops and the like.

So yeah... it hurts the league.

JasonJohnHorn
05-26-2013, 01:16 PM
i collected pogs in 1995.

brilliant!!!

ILLUSIONIST^248
05-26-2013, 01:31 PM
The Heat are what's wrong with todays Nba.

Slug3
05-26-2013, 01:34 PM
Damn, does anyone remember Rodman, Bowen, Artest in the days? I'm not saying Wade is as good as a defender. But these guys were far from clean. But they did things to get in your head. I have seen them do things the refs didn't see then the refs catch the other player retaliating.

Slug3
05-26-2013, 01:35 PM

Sorry your Lakers suck after a good amount of years.

ILLUSIONIST^248
05-26-2013, 02:12 PM
Sorry your Lakers suck after a good amount of years.

I'm sorry you're whole fan base is a joke and filled with nothing but bandwagon fans. Enjoy it while it last because you guys will be back to mediocrity soon.

OceanSpray
05-26-2013, 02:16 PM
"NBA isn't dirty or played rough enough compared to Jordan's era"

Dwyane Wade elbows and plays dirty: "It's too rough, should they do something"

Make up your minds, which do you want?

archdevil84
05-26-2013, 02:30 PM
bobcats gonna win it all next year

ILLUSIONIST^248
05-26-2013, 02:35 PM

No "it's not too rough" It's called a ***** move by Wade. Big difference.

Slug3
05-26-2013, 04:06 PM
I'm sorry you're whole fan base is a joke and filled with nothing but bandwagon fans. Enjoy it while it last because you guys will be back to mediocrity soon.

I still remember the years where we won 15 games and another year where we won 22 games. I'm going to enjoy these years as we are a dominate team. And when it's over ill remember these years just like the 90's teams. You act like every fan is going to just disappear when this is all said an done or something.

OceanSpray
05-26-2013, 04:15 PM
No "it's not too rough" It's called a ***** move by Wade. Big difference.

Rough means the same thing. They played rough and hence, they made cheap plays. So now what? You guys don't like players hitting each other like back then? How ironic..

Khri
05-26-2013, 04:21 PM
What's up with the NBA forum lately? All I see is people crying and whining.. it's getting ridiculous now.

Slug3
05-26-2013, 04:31 PM
What's up with the NBA forum lately? All I see is people crying and whining.. it's getting ridiculous now.

In reality, the teams left besides Miami they don't have that big of a fan base on here. SA, Memphis, Indy I have all seen a few fans, but there are a good amout of Heat fans and a good amout of people who dislike the heat and their fans. It is what it is.

Lakeshow24KB
05-26-2013, 04:32 PM
I still remember the years where we won 15 games and another year where we won 22 games. I'm going to enjoy these years as we are a dominate team. And when it's over ill remember these years just like the 90's teams. You act like every fan is going to just disappear when this is all said an done or something.

Your avatar is so incorrect wtf Lebron actually has a normal hairline in it.

SportsFanatic10
05-26-2013, 04:38 PM
No more dangerous than the OP's style of posting/thread making is to PSD's intelligence (or general lack thereof)...

MTL_123
05-26-2013, 04:43 PM
ahahahhahahahahhaha but but the league is to soft now tho right? :rolleyes:

Burgo
05-26-2013, 04:57 PM
Rough means the same thing. They played rough and hence, they made cheap plays. So now what? You guys don't like players hitting each other like back then? How ironic..

Playing rough and taking a cheap shot at a dude with his head turned is not the same thing.

Regardless, people are just upset because Miami are the league's little darlings and the verdict of the review of the elbow would more than likely have been different if the guilty party was a member of a team that didn't factor as heavily in the NBA's money making plans.

Slug3
05-26-2013, 05:04 PM
Your avatar is so incorrect wtf Lebron actually has a normal hairline in it.

It's his rookie year. Just in Miami uniform. Lol

ILLUSIONIST^248
05-26-2013, 05:06 PM
Join date. JULY 2010, how convenient.

ahahahhahahahahhaha but but the league is to soft now tho right? :rolleyes:Yes it is soft, and filled with dirty ***** players like Wade.

amos1er
05-26-2013, 05:08 PM

lol This forum used to be crawling with Cleveland fans a few years back. Now there is not one to be found and all of the sudden this place is over ran by Heat fans. Coincidence...I think not.

TylerSL
05-26-2013, 05:09 PM
u guys suck

TylerSL
05-26-2013, 05:11 PM
Yes it is soft, and filled with dirty ***** players like Wade.

u didnt join til december 2012. Unless your a dupe that was around pre-July 2010, whats it to you?

amos1er
05-26-2013, 05:12 PM
Yes it is soft, and filled with dirty ***** players like Wade.

Heat fans are the worst in the NBA. They can't even admit to things that are caught on tape. It's OJ Simpson type denial with these guys. Even if they are caught red handed they will still try to deny ****. Totally classless.

amos1er
05-26-2013, 05:12 PM
u didnt join til december 2012. Unless your a dupe that was around pre-July 2010, whats it to you?

No one is accusing him of being a bandwagon Heat fan so whats your point.

amos1er
05-26-2013, 05:13 PM
u guys suck

Your mother.

Lakeshow24KB
05-26-2013, 05:14 PM
It's his rookie year. Just in Miami uniform. Lol
Lol I was just teasing. If a man is as beastly and rich as lebron he can have pink hair for all I care lol

amos1er
05-26-2013, 05:15 PM
Wade is a dirty player an some serious action needs to be taken against him or he might seriously injure someone in the future. He is a ticking time bomb waiting to go off.

TylerSL
05-26-2013, 05:16 PM

first of all Join Date doesnt mean anything, but he is acting as if since somebody joined in July 2010 thats relevent when he wasnt even on the site then. There is a thing called not being a douche.....

Have you been a Laker fan since 06? Your join date says so.

See how join date is irrelevent....

SportsFanatic10
05-26-2013, 05:17 PM

delusionist just insinuated it...

ILLUSIONIST^248
05-26-2013, 05:18 PM
How would that make me a bandwagon fan. I join here at our lowest peak of the 2012 season for us, it only show my loyalty. I wish I found this site before, but I didn't so try again.

Heat fans are the worst in the NBA. They can't even admit to things that are caught on tape. It's OJ Simpson type denial with these guys. Even if they are caught red handed they will still try to deny ****. Totally classless.

You know Lebron fans are lunatics when they already have him on par with Jordan.

TylerSL
05-26-2013, 05:21 PM
How would that make me a bandwagon fan. I join here at our lowest peak of the 2012 season for us, it only show my loyalty. I wish I found this site before, but I didn't so try again.

You didnt even answer my question. You just told me when you joined. You were attacking somebody for being a July 2010 poster when you werent even on the site, and I was just calling you out on it....

ILLUSIONIST^248
05-26-2013, 05:21 PM
first of all Join Date doesnt mean anything, but he is acting as if since somebody joined in July 2010 thats relevent when he wasnt even on the site then. There is a thing called not being a douche.....

Have you been a Laker fan since 06? Your join date says so.

See how join date is irrelevent....Why is it that most Heat fans on here have join date in 2010? Who do you ex Cav fans think your fooling?

ILLUSIONIST^248
05-26-2013, 05:22 PM
You didnt even answer my question. You just told me when you joined. You were attacking somebody for being a July 2010 poster when you werent even on the site, and I was just calling you out on it....

What's your point dude? I'm not following you?

TylerSL
05-26-2013, 05:23 PM
Why is it that most Heat fans on here have join date in 2010? Who do you ex Cav fans think your fooling?

My join date is July 4. Thats b4 they joined together. I just found the site then just as you this year..

Burgo
05-26-2013, 05:25 PM
People are so sensitive in here!

ILLUSIONIST^248
05-26-2013, 05:29 PM
My join date is July 4. Thats b4 they joined together. I just found the site then just as you this year..

I'm sure you did just find it in the nick of time:laugh:

Everyone already knew Lebron was leaving for Miami when you joined. You joining 3 days before the decision is supposed to show your loyalty? Lmao. Lebron fans are class A comedy.

jerellh528
05-26-2013, 05:30 PM
Theres a broad difference between the tough, scrappy play of the past and a dirty, cheap play..like a flying elbow to the temple for instance.

Dnovakovic099
05-26-2013, 05:34 PM
I'm sure you did just find it in the nick of time:laugh:

Everyone already knew Lebron was leaving for Miami when you joined. You joining 3 days before the decision is supposed to show your loyalty? Lmao. Lebron fans are class A comedy.

While, I do think most Heat fans that joined the site shortly after the decision are just LeBron dick riders, you cannot tell me you KNEW LeBron was going to Miami before the decision. That is a flat out lie.

HoodedSB

What? You just made up an imaginary group of people to argue against. Yeah, screw those hypothetical hypocrites!

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that the people who call the league too soft probably don't have a problem with hard fouls or the way dwade plays. Just a hunch.

Hawkeye15
the NBA needs more players like Wade. Not less.

PhillyFaninLA
05-26-2013, 05:37 PM
I think the fact that very few players (especially compared to the past) have even average fundamentals when they enter the league, I think percentage of guys today enter the league with a lower basketball IQ and don't understand of how to really play the game. That is worse then anything Wade does.

I also want to add look at the Ewing/Oakly Knicks and then look at what the Isiah Detroit team was like. Your talking about aggression and using your body to make space and intimidate. When done right its fun to watch and highly effective.

Dnovakovic099
05-26-2013, 05:37 PM
With his recent ****** play and his attitude and actions on and off the court, I have come to believe that Wade is a really cool guy. Now hear me out, how does a guy who is totally ******** the bed and clearly playing dirty get such phantom calls and it's not just the non-calls on stephenson and rip, but most of the time he flops like a fish and he gets the calls. He isn't even marketed that hard anymore. Wade must be a really chill dude because clearly everyone likes him. ****, the dude gets more calls than LeBron, and everyone knows how much more money LeBron brings to the league.

ILLUSIONIST^248
05-26-2013, 05:39 PM
While, I do think most Heat fans that joined the site shortly after the decision are just LeBron dick riders, you cannot tell me you KNEW LeBron was going to Miami before the decision. That is a flat out lie.

Most people probably didn't. I thought there was about a 5 percent chance of Lebron staying. I knew he made up his mind to leave before hand. He gave us lots of signs. Do you remember the Wade and Bosh pic?

Dnovakovic099
05-26-2013, 05:40 PM
What does Wade bring to the table that any player on the Bulls, Pacers, or Spurs doesn't. Besides, talents, because the NBA could always use more superstars.

PhillyFaninLA
05-26-2013, 05:42 PM

Do you think topics like this come from a difference in age. I've been old enough to really pay attention and understand since the late 80's so I'm wondering if some of these perspectives are coming from people that starting following 10 years or more after I starting watching.

amos1er

Even 10 Wades couldn't equal the notoriety of one Kobe Bean Bryant.

Dnovakovic099
You are entitled to your opinion, but I think you are wrong when saying most people think that LeBron was leaving. I believe this guy is a Heat fan and he made his account to read about the possibility of LeBron coming, but then again I don't have super powers I do not know why someone joins a certain site.

amos1er
05-26-2013, 05:43 PM
What does Wade bring to the table that any player on the Bulls, Pacers, or Spurs doesn't. Besides, talents, because the NBA could always use more superstars.

Exactly, Wade is expendable. The only purpose he serves now is to help Lebron chase rings so that Nike can make a bigger profit.

Dnovakovic099
05-26-2013, 05:44 PM
Every player is.

ILLUSIONIST^248
05-26-2013, 05:45 PM

One day you'll come out as a closet Heat fan.

Hawkeye15
05-26-2013, 05:47 PM
Do you think topics like this come from a difference in age. I've been old enough to really pay attention and understand since the late 80's so I'm wondering if some of these perspectives are coming from people that starting following 10 years or more after I starting watching.

a ton of the difference of opinions come from age here, and in general. I started watching the NBA in 84', and there is usually a difference in perspective (not saying right or wrong, just different) between myself, and a fan who is around 20 years old. However, when it comes down to it, age doesn't determine basketball knowledge. Basketball knowledge determines itself.

amos1er
05-26-2013, 05:49 PM
One day you'll come out as a closet Heat fan.

He will worship anyone who is a rival to Kobe. He's is just a hater like that.

Dnovakovic099
05-26-2013, 05:49 PM
Obviously, one player's actions cannot endanger a business like the NBA, unless he came out with evidence that the NBA was rigged. However, it is becoming fairly evident that Wade gets calls, I mean I don't think that anyone can argue that he should have been ejected for pushing Rip. I just wish the NBA would stop catering to the superstars. I even hate when my superstar Rose gets calls these days. It frustrates you watching the integrity of the game being ignored.

Dnovakovic099
05-26-2013, 05:51 PM
a ton of the difference of opinions come from age here, and in general. I started watching the NBA in 84', and there is usually a difference in perspective (not saying right or wrong, just different) between myself, and a fan who is around 20 years old. However, when it comes down to it, age doesn't determine basketball knowledge. Basketball knowledge determines itself.

So what is it about Wade that makes him better for the NBA over other players?

Hawkeye15
05-26-2013, 05:54 PM
So what is it about Wade that makes him better for the NBA over other players?

it's not Wade, its his style of game. He isn't the same player he once was, but his aggressiveness, attacking, and ability in the paint are something that I like to see, and we need more of it.

Dnovakovic099
05-26-2013, 06:01 PM
it's not Wade, its his style of game. He isn't the same player he once was, but his aggressiveness, attacking, and ability in the paint are something that I like to see, and we need more of it.

I can agree with that. I think Wade is a fabulous player and his style of play is admirable. However, other actions on the court I would not like to see. I feel like if every superstar was like Wade, the superstar treatment would get out of control. I am not a Heat hater either. I just feel like Wade gets the most calls in the NBA. Sure, I cannot watch Durant every game or Harden, I heard he gots a lot of phantom calls too, but Wade gets some unbearable calls.

SportsFanatic10
05-26-2013, 06:02 PM
With his recent ****** play and his attitude and actions on and off the court, I have come to believe that Wade is a really cool guy. Now hear me out, how does a guy who is totally ******** the bed and clearly playing dirty get such phantom calls and it's not just the non-calls on stephenson and rip, but most of the time he flops like a fish and he gets the calls. He isn't even marketed that hard anymore. Wade must be a really chill dude because clearly everyone likes him. ****, the dude gets more calls than LeBron, and everyone knows how much more money LeBron brings to the league.

lol what? your living in the past here. wade doesn't hardly get any calls these days. he had like 4 fts all series against the bulls. the last two seasons he's only gotten to the line 6 times a game. both easily the lowest of his career except for his rookie season. where guys like kobe and melo who are more jump shooters then attackers like wade get more.

Hawkeye15
05-26-2013, 06:02 PM
I can agree with that. I think Wade is a fabulous player and his style of play is admirable. However, other actions on the court I would not like to see. I feel like if every superstar was like Wade, the superstar treatment would get out of control. I am not a Heat hater either. I just feel like Wade gets the most calls in the NBA. Sure, I cannot watch Durant every game or Harden, I heard he gots a lot of phantom calls too, but Wade gets some unbearable calls.

Harden is the master dude, I can't watch too much of him without getting pissed. He just sails into the lane, finds an arm, and flails straight upward. Funny thing is, while its a total flop, he still controls the ball and finishes. I mean, stars get calls. Always have. That will never change. And they KNOW this, so they sell any potential call to get it. Won't ever change.

Hawkeye15
05-26-2013, 06:03 PM
lol what? your living in the past here. wade doesn't hardly get any calls these days. he had like 4 fts all series against the bulls. the last two seasons he's only gotten to the line 6 times a game. both easily the lowest of his career except for his rookie season. where guys like kobe and melo who are more jump shooters then attackers like wade get more.

well, to be fair, Wade isn't attacking at all. Therefore he won't get any calls, because he is barely a part of the offense.

SportsFanatic10
05-26-2013, 06:06 PM
well, to be fair, Wade isn't attacking at all. Therefore he won't get any calls, because he is barely a part of the offense.

true for the bulls series, but what about the last 2 years? if he can just flail and get a call whenever he wants like the guy was basically saying then he'd have more then he's been getting recently no matter what.

Dnovakovic099
05-26-2013, 06:07 PM

Yea I can't sit here and say Wade got a lot of calls vs the Bulls, but then again he was not existent. It is hard for the officials to give you a call when you don't even drive to the hoop.

Dnovakovic099
05-26-2013, 06:09 PM
true for the bulls series, but what about the last 2 years? if he can just flail and get a call whenever he wants like the guy was basically saying then he'd have more then he's been getting recently no matter what.

Neither Wade's push on Rip or his elbow on Stephenson warranted flagrant fouls or even technical on the court, if I am correct. LeBron got two technical calls against the Bulls for doing way less.

SportsFanatic10
05-26-2013, 06:14 PM
Neither Wade's push on Rip or his elbow on Stephenson warranted flagrant fouls or even technical on the court, if I am correct. LeBron got two technical calls against the Bulls for doing way less.

oh so your just talking about calls involving techs/flagrants etc...i'd agree then.

Hawkeye15
05-26-2013, 06:52 PM

Oh, no doubt Wade mastered how to sell a foul, but to act like he isn't a player who FORCES a whistle because he drove straight down the pipe during his career is just not accurate. Every star gets calls, but lets not act like Wade hasn't drawn a TON of fouls in his career, legit ones at that.

JJ_JKidd
05-27-2013, 01:17 AM

Not to mention his leg-chop on Kidd while he was shooting a 3 during Game 5 of 2011 Finals.

amos1er
05-27-2013, 01:28 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQ2u9YZ4i10

amos1er
05-27-2013, 01:32 AM
Not to mention his leg-chop on Kidd while he was shooting a 3 during Game 5 of 2011 Finals.

Yes, I remember. Wade one of the dirtiest players in the NBA. It's only his fanboys who cover it up for him and try to make him look like a saint.

JJ_JKidd
05-27-2013, 03:49 AM
Yes, I remember. Wade one of the dirtiest players in the NBA. It's only his fanboys who cover it up for him and try to make him look like a saint.

I mean, I can take a flopper like his team mate but the trying to injure someone thing? Oh come on, players are making a livelihood out of playing thats where they feed their families, pay bills and other stuff.

Hardaway Here
05-28-2013, 03:10 PM
I like how Kobe fanboys like to talk down Wade as a Dirty player. Makes me wonder how long they've been actually watching Kobe for. He has been throwing elbows his whole career. He just didn't always get away with it that's why he got into little altercations with players like Chris Childs and Raja Bell but the Kobe homers don't remember that though smh.

P-O-Z
05-28-2013, 03:42 PM
I like how Kobe fanboys like to talk down Wade as a Dirty player. Makes me wonder how long they've been actually watching Kobe for. He has been throwing elbows his whole career. He just didn't always get away with it that's why he got into little altercations with players like Chris Childs and Raja Bell but the Kobe homers don't remember that though smh.

+1. It's as if they don't remember him being suspended a couple times in 08 for his elbows also. Now I've been on this forum a long time and I know all laker fans are not like some on this thread. Some are actually educated on the game. While some on this thread spew dumb ****.

TheIlladelph16
05-28-2013, 09:40 PM
I collected pogs in 1995.

:laugh:

It's bad for the league for two reasons:

1. Dirty plays lead to injuries. The league should be, like all other work places, concerned with safety first. That may sound lame, but when people in the work place are doing things to intentionally hurt other people, then that creates an unsafe work environment. The league has done a great job of cracking down on this sort of thing and making the game safer for the players which is great. It is perhaps unfair to compare the NBA to a typical work place. Injuries are expected and it is a high competitive and emotive environment, so while acts of violence don't all deserve 'termination' as they would in a typical work place, they do need to be addressed and reduced. In the 90's there were so many more fights. I don't watch basketball to watch fights, I watch basketball to watch basketball. Hockey, for example, to me, is an inferior sport. Any sport that needs to include fighting to make it entertaining is lacking something. If I wanted to watch fighting I'd watch UFC. If you let players like D-Wade get away with plays like that, it not only increases the risk of injury for players like that, but it also encourages other players to follow suit and further increase the risk of injury by creating a hostile environment.

2. It highlights the favoritism in the league and ruins its reputation. When we see a member of the Bulls shove LBJ to the ground and get suspended, we expect that when a member of the Heat shoves an member of the Bulls to the ground that they too will be suspended. When this doesn't happen (Wade shoving Rip), then people see the blatant favoritism and the integrity of the game is diluted. This is bad for the game because it will turn people off to the NBA brand of basketball and encourage people to turn to college hoops and the like.

So yeah... it hurts the league.

I agree it hurts the league to a certain degree, but everything is overblown right now because of the playoffs. With Wade in particular, he pulls dirty plays but he also toes the line well enough that it's tough to tell whether it's intentionally dirty or not. This just seems like a topic that shouldn't seriously be addressed in the immediate future to me, at the earliest later this offseason until it's been given a chance to be thoroughly looked at.

Same ****, different day for Illusionist

Once the playoffs are over, this will cool down to a certain degree... It always does. This stuff is cyclical for the most part.

JordansBulls
06-01-2013, 03:08 PM
GMAFB

:clap: