PDA

View Full Version : Would be great if Pacers win it all.

ldawg
05-25-2013, 10:01 AM
Would be great if Pacers win it all. Everyone said at season start Okc vs Miami in the finals with Miami winning it all. If Indy or Memphis win it all this would be one season one would say was not predictable. I think this is what the lock out was about right? Even the playing field and give 30 teams a shot. If one of these teams win it should boost the confidence of all small market teams, Yes even the Bobcats. The uncertainty of who wins it all should help that WWF feel that it has.

IndyRealist
05-25-2013, 10:27 AM
Memphis vs. Indiana in the Finals might just be the lowest rated Finals in history. Stick it to Stern in his final year!

waveycrockett
05-25-2013, 10:39 AM
It would interesting thats for sure. I dont know about great. It depends on how good the series is between them and SAS/MEM

ldawg
05-25-2013, 10:41 AM
I think the rating would be lower yes but in the long run it helps. You got to start somewhere and the time is now. This is why final 4 is so huge its wide open. Its time NBA stop marking to a player. If that player get injured, retire or that team dont make the playoffs then what? Low rating. NBA teams build teams around players while they should take the more team approach. Sure you will have standouts but the calls should not cater to them.

SanAntonioSpurs23
05-25-2013, 11:05 AM
It would be better if the Spurs won it all tbh ;)

jmoney23
05-25-2013, 11:06 AM
It would be great...not sure if Stern would let it happen. It would probably be his nightmare.

BALLER R
05-25-2013, 11:11 AM
Are the Pacers or Grizzlies over the cap?

Laidback_Scrapp
05-25-2013, 11:32 AM
No it wouldn't. Too many injuries this year to determine who would actually win. Not taking anything from IND cause they are ballin but if DRose were playing would they still be in it? If Kobe, Dwight, RWB, Kevin Love, Jeremy Lin😂😂 was were playin would Memphis still be in it?

d00d
05-25-2013, 11:33 AM
Indy vs Memphis would be the lowest rated finals of all time.

justinnum1
05-25-2013, 11:39 AM
It would be cool, but indy is not getting by miami. Same overreaction that happened game 1 last series.

RealLiveBear
05-25-2013, 11:46 AM
It would be cool, but indy is not getting by miami. Same overreaction that happened game 1 last series.

Not even close, indiana is a full team that can exploit Miami's weakness with offensive bigs. This is no over reaction, this is a series that Miami should be worried about losing home court in.

Goose17
05-25-2013, 11:51 AM
It would be great...not sure if Stern would let it happen. It would probably be his nightmare.

He doesn't have a choice, unless he plans on suiting up for Indy and throwing the game for them.

Would love to see Indiana - Memphis final just for kicks, love an underdog.

justinnum1
05-25-2013, 11:53 AM
Not even close, indiana is a full team that can exploit Miami's weakness with offensive bigs. This is no over reaction, this is a series that Miami should be worried about losing home court in.

No more worried than losing it vs the bulls. Miami will win at least one in indy and it wouldn't surprise me if they win both game 3 and 4.

heyman321
05-25-2013, 12:02 PM
No more worried than losing it vs the bulls. Miami will win at least one in indy and it wouldn't surprise me if they win both game 3 and 4.

LMao what makes you think that? Hibbert is destroying them. The Pacers should be up 2-0 if Lebron didn't make that clutch layup.

justinnum1
05-25-2013, 12:03 PM
LMao what makes you think that? Hibbert is destroying them. The Pacers should be up 2-0 if Lebron didn't make that clutch layup.

And the heat would be up 2-0 if they made their free throws, we can play this game all day.

waveycrockett
05-25-2013, 12:05 PM
Miami are the favorites but they wont be if Dwayne Wade keeps playing like this.

BALLER R
05-25-2013, 12:23 PM
No it wouldn't. Too many injuries this year to determine who would actually win. Not taking anything from IND cause they are ballin but if DRose were playing would they still be in it? If Kobe, Dwight, RWB, Kevin Love, Jeremy Lin😂😂 was were playin would Memphis still be in it?

What does Drose have to do with the Pacers. and what does Kobe, Dwight, Kevin Love an Lin have to do with Memphis.

G-Menfan4lyfe
05-25-2013, 12:38 PM
And the heat would be up 2-0 if they made their free throws, we can play this game all day.

What I find hilarious are the Heat have been just as aggressive as Indy, yet Indy shot more FT's in game 1 and game 2 than the Heat on Miami's home floor....... hmmmmmmm

king4day
05-25-2013, 12:40 PM

I still see Miami winning but the bulls were running on fumes. The two teams can't be compared. Indy is healthy and unlike Chicago, the pacers stuck with the heat in both games. this could very well become a 7 game series

IndyRealist
05-25-2013, 12:45 PM
What I find hilarious are the Heat have been just as aggressive as Indy, yet Indy shot more FT's in game 1 and game 2 than the Heat on Miami's home floor....... hmmmmmmm

That's not Miami's game. They haven't been doing it all year so they cross the line into fouling. Indy doesn't.

IndyRealist
05-25-2013, 12:47 PM

That's the point. You're making it out like the Heat should be annihilating the Pacers, and Indy just got lucky. Indy held a sizeable lead IN Miami, and took a game from them. These teams are a lot closer than people are giving them credit for, and in a 7 game series the underdog CAN win if the teams are close.

Jarvo
05-25-2013, 12:48 PM
It would be better if the Spurs won it all tbh ;)

:clap:!

Jarvo
05-25-2013, 12:49 PM
Don't see Pacers beating Miami, Spurs or Grizz not to be an ahole.

BklynKnicks3
05-25-2013, 12:52 PM
Id be thrilled i dont hate the pacers for beating us. Even thoe they got alot of help from the refs game 1 and 6. Iam happy for Lance crazy tot hink i used to ball with him no whe in the east finals smh. Coney island !!!!

Jint.
05-25-2013, 12:58 PM
I'd prefer the Grizz

JordansBulls
05-25-2013, 01:11 PM
Memphis vs. Indiana in the Finals might just be the lowest rated Finals in history. Stick it to Stern in his final year!

Then it would show the league isn't rigged wouldn't it?

G-Menfan4lyfe
05-25-2013, 01:14 PM
That's not Miami's game. They haven't been doing it all year so they cross the line into fouling. Indy doesn't.

What are you talking about? Wade and James are two of the biggest slashers in the league. The Pacers just aren't being called for fouls that are fouls. Last night late in the game Bosh got absolutely mugged by Hibbert and no call. Coulda changed the complexion of the game if it had been called. Even Reggie Miller couldn't believe a foul wasn't called so you know it was a foul.

I'm just saying it's unbelievable to me that the refs are blowing the whistle more on Miami than Indy.

And Indy can't even argue they should be up 2-0 because Paul George didn't deserve 3 FT's for the phantom foul on Wade at the end of G1.

STAT1
05-25-2013, 01:16 PM
The ratings would be just as low if its Heat and Spurs. I would love to see the Pacers win it all. I like how their team is built.

ldawg
05-25-2013, 01:17 PM
Indy should be up 2-0. It would be insane if Indy win at all. I would be great with all analyst coaches, fans, players, GMs being all wrong.

G-Menfan4lyfe
05-25-2013, 01:38 PM
Indy should be up 2-0. It would be insane if Indy win at all. I would be great with all analyst coaches, fans, players, GMs being all wrong.

They really shouldn't tho

bucketss
05-25-2013, 01:40 PM

how about if george didn't make that mircale three or wade wasn't called for a phantom foul against george?

NYMetros
05-25-2013, 01:40 PM
It'd be great for the small market teams and give them hope that they can build a winner with good draft picks (Hibbert, George, Stephenson), trades (George Hill), and fa signings (West).

RLundi
05-25-2013, 01:51 PM

You're in denial. The teams are very evenly matched. What Miami struggles with, Indiana is flush with: size.

justinnum1
05-25-2013, 01:53 PM
You're in denial. The teams are very evenly matched. What Miami struggles with, Indiana is flush with: size.

Both games indy has played as well as they can. Miami has played subpar with many guys playing like ****, ray, shane, ud, chalmers, cole.

Im not going to overreact to one loss. I expected miami to lose twice. I didnt expect miami to be playing as bad as they are. Heat in 6. I have seen nothing to make me think otherwise.

People are acting like miami was expected to sweep :laugh2:

bucketss
05-25-2013, 01:57 PM
i think this is more about you wanting the heat to lose than the small market team winning.

bucketss
05-25-2013, 02:00 PM
lol this guy made a thread last year that said something "it would be great if the thunder won"

Bruno
05-25-2013, 02:16 PM
I want to see Indiana win an NBA championship. I think Indiana/Memphis or SA would be an outstanding series; screw the ratings.

imagine that blue collar championship of Indiana/SA one year after a lockout. i'd love to watch it. Memphis and Indiana are the only reason why this post-season hasn't been a total bore (in my book, from a competition stand point). I'd love to see it.

bucketss
05-25-2013, 02:19 PM
I want to see Indiana win an NBA championship. I think Indiana/Memphis or SA would be an outstanding series; screw the ratings.

imagine that blue collar championship of Indiana/SA one year after a lockout. i'd love to watch it. Memphis and Indiana are the only reason why this post-season hasn't been a total bore (in my book, from a competition stand point). I'd love to see it.

it would be cool, but a apart of me thinks spurs will destroy them.

ThunderousDemon
05-25-2013, 02:21 PM
I need the Pacers to beat Miami so Lebron will leave and join the Lakers.

bucketss
05-25-2013, 02:27 PM

amos1er and illusionst will become celtic fans.

Bruno
05-25-2013, 02:27 PM
Both games indy has played as well as they can. Miami has played subpar with many guys playing like ****, ray, shane, ud, chalmers, cole.

Im not going to overreact to one loss. I expected miami to lose twice. I didnt expect miami to be playing as bad as they are. Heat in 6. I have seen nothing to make me think otherwise.

People are acting like miami was expected to sweep :laugh2:

Really? David West and Lance Stevenson combining to shoot 6/21 from the floor, and the Indiana bench combining for five points equates to Indy playing as well as they possibly can? not quite justin.

justinnum1
05-25-2013, 02:29 PM
Really? David West and Lance Stevenson combining to shoot 6/21 from the floor, and the Indiana bench combining for five points equates to Indy playing as well as they possibly can? not quite justin.

Indy bench usually is garbage, thats nothing new. Stephenson is being guarded by lebron.

justinnum1
05-25-2013, 02:30 PM

He would go back to cleveland before the lakers :laugh2:

Lakers fans are so funny, especially when their team is not playing anymore and next season is a waste for them llullz

Bruno
it would be cool, but a apart of me thinks spurs will destroy them.

i could see it.

we should go younger. LBJ will already be months away from 30 by next seasons playoff run. he's no spring chicken, and those legs which have been carrying 250+ pounds for years are going to start giving way eventually.

Slug3

You can make an argument for West. But Stevenson averaged like 8 point a game the regular season. It's not he is some great player.

Bruno
05-25-2013, 02:34 PM
Indy bench usually is garbage, thats nothing new. Stephenson is being guarded by lebron.

...except for when he's guarding Paul George.

Indys bench isn't fantastic but even five points is beneath them. David West shot 2-9 from the field.

the fact remains, Indiana didn't play their best ball as you said. they have plenty of things to improve upon, you're acting like they don't and that they played the perfect game. the numbers are the numbers- they didnt.

ThunderousDemon
05-25-2013, 02:38 PM
He would go back to cleveland before the lakers :laugh2:

Lakers fans are so funny, especially when their team is not playing anymore and next season is a waste for them llullz

Next season is a waste, I don't deny it, but after that the Lakers will have money to spend.

If the Heat lose then why wouldn't he think about opting out.

An aging roster and losing either Wade or bosh, yes I'm sure he's salivating at the thought.

Bruno
05-25-2013, 02:42 PM
You can make an argument for West. But Stevenson averaged like 8 point a game the regular season. It's not he is some great player.

tell that to the Knicks. they might remember him dropping 25 and 10 in the close-out game six. :laugh2:

hes averaging about ten points per game for the playoffs. i never said he was a great player but he shot a poor shooting percentage; micro point being, he can do better. macro point being, Justins analysis is incorrect.

LongWayFromHome
05-25-2013, 02:46 PM

Dude. Come on. After the Bulls won game won I told my friend (who is a Bulls fan) "The Bulls have about a 25% chance of winning another game in this series"

After IND lost game 1 I thought "this is going to be a series" MIA is favorite but it is NOT at all like the Bulls series.

RaiderLakersA's
05-25-2013, 03:07 PM
It would be a good story just for them to get to the Finals. The little engine that could. Or John Henry versus the locomotive.

The problem with the NBA is that it lacks the magic of seeing "What if?" actually happen.

TrueFan420
05-25-2013, 03:11 PM
I'd be cool with that

Laidback_Scrapp
05-25-2013, 03:57 PM
What does Drose have to do with the Pacers. and what does Kobe, Dwight, Kevin Love an Lin have to do with Memphis.

Do u think the pacers would be in the eastern conference if DRose was playing?? I say no
do u think grizzlies would be in the conference if the players I named were healthy??? Hell no they wouldn't

Hawkeye15
05-25-2013, 04:07 PM
As long as Tyler crazy eyes is on that team, I wish nothing but failure for them.

Bruno
05-25-2013, 04:59 PM
As long as Tyler crazy eyes is on that team, I wish nothing but failure for them.

http://static3.businessinsider.com/image/4f43de43eab8ea506600003b-400-300/tyler-hansbrough.jpg

bootleg42
05-25-2013, 05:11 PM

Now I'm hoping for that outcome, though we all know Stern (or someone) will make the refs do their best to make sure that it won't happen.

Seriously, the NBA is becoming a joke when it comes to the refs. I REALLY hope some big scandal (bigger than the Tim Donaghy thing) hits the league soon.

D-Leethal
05-25-2013, 05:29 PM
Pacers should be up 2-0 going home. What they are doing is much more sustainable than the Bulls winning with 3rd stringers. They cause a ton of matchup problems with Miami. They are better team than they were last season.

Indy is making me feel better about losing to them. They are much better than I gave them any credit for.

Crazy how a team nobody thought had a ton of talent and got by solely on their team defense might actually have three all stars.

D-Leethal
05-25-2013, 05:30 PM
Dude. Come on. After the Bulls won game won I told my friend (who is a Bulls fan) "The Bulls have about a 25% chance of winning another game in this series"

After IND lost game 1 I thought "this is going to be a series" MIA is favorite but it is NOT at all like the Bulls series.

Yea, Indy is sustainable, Chicago had a miracle game with their 3rd stingers. Two different animals here.

D-Leethal
05-25-2013, 05:31 PM
I just threw down a hundo on Indy +310. Probably just wasted 100 but who really knows, the next game is gonna be very interesting.

Iron24th
05-25-2013, 05:35 PM
Miami is still the favorite, but cocky heat fans saying they're not worried about that pacers team are just delusional.

D-Leethal
05-25-2013, 06:38 PM
Miami is still the favorite, but cocky heat fans saying they're not worried about that pacers team are just delusional.

Its early and Miami will probably win but you sort of get the same vibes from the Pistons-Lakers final. Lakers had the HOF star studed team while Pistons had defense and a bunch of borderline top 20 players.

bucketss
05-25-2013, 07:11 PM
Pacers should be up 2-0 going home.

why? did miami cheat to win game1?

BirdisGOAT
05-25-2013, 07:53 PM
Would be great if Pacers win it all. Everyone said at season start Okc vs Miami in the finals with Miami winning it all. If Indy or Memphis win it all this would be one season one would say was not predictable. I think this is what the lock out was about right? Even the playing field and give 30 teams a shot. If one of these teams win it should boost the confidence of all small market teams, Yes even the Bobcats. The uncertainty of who wins it all should help that WWF feel that it has.

no it would suck ***... they have no talent.

I hate the cheat even more though, it would be great if the spurs won it if anything....

IndyRealist
05-25-2013, 08:12 PM
What are you talking about? Wade and James are two of the biggest slashers in the league. The Pacers just aren't being called for fouls that are fouls. Last night late in the game Bosh got absolutely mugged by Hibbert and no call. Coulda changed the complexion of the game if it had been called. Even Reggie Miller couldn't believe a foul wasn't called so you know it was a foul.

I'm just saying it's unbelievable to me that the refs are blowing the whistle more on Miami than Indy.

And Indy can't even argue they should be up 2-0 because Paul George didn't deserve 3 FT's for the phantom foul on Wade at the end of G1.

This is what I was responding to:

What I find hilarious are the Heat have been just as aggressive as Indy
Miami is getting called on a ton of defensive fouls because they're hacking Roy Hibbert. It has nothing to do with being aggressive with the ball. There's a reasonable number of offensive foul calls. They're getting whistles blown on defense. Anderson and Haslem had 9 of their 27 fouls.

JoeBlessU
05-25-2013, 08:24 PM

I hate the cheat even more though, it would be great if the spurs won it if anything....

This is the first time i have ever heard someone describe a conference title team as "having no talent".... that is preposterous, especially if they keep playing as well as they are against what heat fans would call "the greatest team ever"...

ThunderousDemon
05-25-2013, 08:29 PM

There is no need

to be upset.

3RDASYSTEM
05-25-2013, 08:58 PM
I think the rating would be lower yes but in the long run it helps. You got to start somewhere and the time is now. This is why final 4 is so huge its wide open. Its time NBA stop marking to a player. If that player get injured, retire or that team dont make the playoffs then what? Low rating. NBA teams build teams around players while they should take the more team approach. Sure you will have standouts but the calls should not cater to them.

When you say teams building around players(so obvious right?) I think of KG in MINNY, TMAC in ORL, IVERSON in PHI, BRON in CLE, CP3 in N.O. and so forth AKA not knowing how to put allstar-complimentary specialists around those, we all seen what KG did with SPREE-CASSELL just like we seen what BRON-IVERSON did with GIBSON-MCKIE as sidekicks

now last I checked and heard it was plenty of HOF type players playing together spread out so I don't understand what you're saying, from the 60-70s and up until now

the best teams are usually playing with a couple of 'how did they make it' in between that make it every blue moon

its documented in nba history

BirdisGOAT
05-25-2013, 09:03 PM
This is the first time i have ever heard someone describe a conference title team as "having no talent".... that is preposterous, especially if they keep playing as well as they are against what heat fans would call "the greatest team ever"...

lol no its DEAD ON kid.

YOURE "preposterous" in backing them. name 1 legit mvp talent they have. NONE. they have pseudo all stars masquerading as talent when its really just rebounding and defense that's winning them games, NOT talent.

BirdisGOAT
05-25-2013, 09:04 PM
There is no need

to be upset.

lol upset about what kid.

pacers get away with murder in the paint. that sure pisses me off. other than that I hope they beat the cheat and then get raped by the spurs.

Hawkeye15
05-25-2013, 09:07 PM

with how average Wade has become in these playoffs, they should be worried. For those who still claim LeBron has this dream team, understand Wade is averaging 14/5 on barely above average PER, and a horrible TS% for the playoffs.

BirdisGOAT
05-25-2013, 09:10 PM
with how average Wade has become in these playoffs, they should be worried. For those who still claim LeBron has this dream team, understand Wade is averaging 14/5 on barely above average PER, and a horrible TS% for the playoffs.

theyre misusing bosh bc spoelstras dumb

FreakaNashur
05-25-2013, 09:18 PM
Pacers should be up 2-0 going home. What they are doing is much more sustainable than the Bulls winning with 3rd stringers. They cause a ton of matchup problems with Miami. They are better team than they were last season.

Indy is making me feel better about losing to them. They are much better than I gave them any credit for.

Crazy how a team nobody thought had a ton of talent and got by solely on their team defense might actually have three all stars.
shoulda woulda coulda

they are lucky they are not 0-2. that should be the mentality of that team.

Hawkeye15
05-25-2013, 09:32 PM
theyre misusing bosh bc spoelstras dumb

I do agree Bosh is not being utilized correctly, but he has a bad matchup this series. He is not scoring in the post at a high rate versus Hibbert.

BirdisGOAT
05-25-2013, 09:46 PM
I do agree Bosh is not being utilized correctly, but he has a bad matchup this series. He is not scoring in the post at a high rate versus Hibbert.

b/c hes not a freakin C.

hes a pf, and spoelstras a dumbass. they need to start bosh at the 4, and post him up 15x a game MINIMUM.

Laidback_Scrapp
05-25-2013, 10:24 PM
If the heat can't beat the pacers, the spurs deff will ill put money on it. Anybody that thinks different is an idiot.

BirdisGOAT
05-25-2013, 10:35 PM
If the heat can't beat the pacers, the spurs deff will ill put money on it. Anybody that thinks different is an idiot.

yep lil jerkish saying they'd be idiots but yea unlike Indiana Spurs have All NBA talent...

OldStyleCubbies
05-25-2013, 10:38 PM

If the Pacers beat the Heat they would be riding high with confidence, since they would've just beaten the best team in the NBA. It would be a good series with the Spurs.

Hawkeye15
05-25-2013, 10:38 PM
b/c hes not a freakin C.

hes a pf, and spoelstras a dumbass. they need to start bosh at the 4, and post him up 15x a game MINIMUM.

well, I can see what you are saying in this series, but who else should Miami march out at C? Birdman can't play 40 minutes.

Kashmir13579
05-25-2013, 10:39 PM
I agree. Now that i'm over the sting of the Knicks disappointing playoffs, i can sit back and enjoy some great basketball.

BirdisGOAT
05-25-2013, 10:40 PM
well, I can see what you are saying in this series, but who else should Miami march out at C? Birdman can't play 40 minutes.

anyone /w 6 fouls lol

BirdisGOAT
05-25-2013, 10:44 PM
bosh is soft at C... you CANT have him there.

spoelstras dumb. just stupid not to feature him 30x a game. he is atleast skilled, a 20-10 guy. YOU HAVE TO use him.

Laidback_Scrapp
05-25-2013, 10:59 PM
yep lil jerkish saying they'd be idiots but yea unlike Indiana Spurs have All NBA talent...

Lol I know but there a lot of fools on here that talk n don't know basketball

Laidback_Scrapp
05-25-2013, 11:01 PM
If the Pacers beat the Heat they would be riding high with confidence, since they would've just beaten the best team in the NBA. It would be a good series with the Spurs.

True but you can somewhat say that Memphis is the western conference pacers take away Paul George who's ballin right now and the spurs are making light work of them right now

Hawkeye15
05-25-2013, 11:10 PM
anyone /w 6 fouls lol

there are two sides of the floor. The bigs Miami has are a liability on that end, which is why I laugh when so many Bron haters act like he has this super team unmatched in history.

BirdisGOAT
05-25-2013, 11:11 PM
������ don't forget the brokeback loving heat bandwagon

aaahahahaha.

you mean the ones that show up in the 2nd and leave in the 3rd?

Aust
05-25-2013, 11:14 PM

I'm going to have to agree with this. As much as I would love to see a small market cinderella team win it all, Miami is going to curb stomp the Pacers in their own house.

topdog
05-25-2013, 11:16 PM
I think Pacers-Spurs could draw some decent ratings. Part of ratings is team loyalties/superstars but another part is the competitiveness of the series.

Hawkeye15
05-25-2013, 11:17 PM
I think Pacers-Spurs could draw some decent ratings. Part of ratings is team loyalties/superstars but another part is the competitiveness of the series.

ratings from hardcore NBA fans. Sorry, but it would be a failure for the NBA ratings.

ldawg
05-26-2013, 09:00 AM
ratings from hardcore NBA fans. Sorry, but it would be a failure for the NBA ratings.No matter who plays at this point the ratings would be lower than a LA/Mia or OKC/Mia. The way Pacers are playing the finals will still be viewed by as many. The point is to get the NBA not to rely on 3 teams for high ratings and promote a competitive balance so what you said prove my point my point. You have 4 teams still playing who are suppose to be the best yet you feel if Miami is not there then its a drag. How do you think an Pacer fan would feel going to a game knowing they have no shot to win the title because the Nba will make sure Miami win to get high rating? You a pretty much saying Pacers should not win because they are not that popular. We have seen Detroit,Spurs,La,Boston,Mavs,Mia over the last few years win title.

DeyAce
05-26-2013, 09:17 AM
its gonna be Spurs Heat Finals for sure.

ldawg
05-26-2013, 09:59 AM
Deep in our minds we predict a Spurs Miami finals with Miami winning it all. How fun is that that you can predict the NBA title from before training camp? This is why no one watch during the season the games are predictable. You know the winner before the game start so why watch wait until the forth quarter or just catch espn after watching football or a movie. You know your team have no shot so what is the point. At this point people still feel Miami will win because the NBA want them in the finals and thats suck for a Indy fan. People watch suspense the art of not knowing. Do you read a book from the end?

archdevil84
05-26-2013, 10:08 AM
the bobcats wil upset the heat in the 1 - 8 matchup even tho joel anthony wil average a triple double with blocks and mike miller wil average 45.6 PPG. then in the next round bobcats wil kil the knicks in 4. game 4 is won by JR Smith accidently tipping in a rebound at their own basket at the buzzer. then in the eastern conference finals they wil face the bulls injury depleted team. in game 1, 9 of the bull players will al tear their ACLS resulting in a 5 vs 2 player matchup. bobcats wil win this series in 7. then in the finals they wil face the LA lakers but because the lakers always struggle against the bobcats the lakers lose in 4. the avg final score is 56 points

PhillyFaninLA
05-26-2013, 10:32 AM

WWF = world widelife foundation

BigCityofDreams
05-27-2013, 01:37 PM

I think if he leaves then he's going back to CLE. He would get hated on if he joined LA but the same wouldn't happen if he went to the Cavs.

ThunderousDemon
05-27-2013, 01:45 PM
I think if he leaves then he's going back to CLE. He would get hated on if he joined LA but the same wouldn't happen if he went to the Cavs.

He's already hated and so are the Lakers, he'd be at home.

BigCityofDreams
05-27-2013, 06:57 PM
He's already hated and so are the Lakers, he'd be at home.

But he doesn't want to be hated. Sure he's going to hear it from fans of rival teams but a majority of people have done a 180 on Lebron. When is the last time he got an overwhelming amount of hate? If he goes back to CLE he will receive nothing but love except from Heat fans.

JordansBulls
05-27-2013, 09:28 PM
Indiana just blew it's opportunity.

Chrisclover
05-28-2013, 01:25 AM
i joked with my friend that my BIG man Roy Hibbert was gonna be FMVP!:cheers:

LOOTERX9
05-28-2013, 04:07 AM
lowest rated sports event in tv history = Indiana vs San Antonio..

LOOTERX9
05-28-2013, 04:12 AM
Deep in our minds we predict a Spurs Miami finals with Miami winning it all. How fun is that that you can predict the NBA title from before training camp? This is why no one watch during the season the games are predictable. You know the winner before the game start so why watch wait until the forth quarter or just catch espn after watching football or a movie. You know your team have no shot so what is the point. At this point people still feel Miami will win because the NBA want them in the finals and thats suck for a Indy fan. People watch suspense the art of not knowing. Do you read a book from the end?

Actually people watch for entertainment value. This is why certain stars or franchises attract more viewers than the boring teams without attractive players to watch. it's pretty simple. Every year jordan's team were the favorites and fans watched cause jordan was box office and entertaining. People watched tiger woods when he dominated golf cause he was box office

OrangeCrush
05-28-2013, 06:58 AM
An NBA Final without LeBron is not profitable enough for the league. They will make sure the Heat get to the Final...

Muttman73
05-28-2013, 10:24 AM
Never happen

ldawg
05-28-2013, 10:43 AM
An NBA Final without LeBron is not profitable enough for the league. They will make sure the Heat get to the Final...Thats my point and its sad. 30 teams and how many players and you rely on one man.

Mcdoh
05-28-2013, 10:44 AM
ratings wont be that high but it would be great if pacers win it all.. underdog team.

ldawg
05-28-2013, 11:04 AM
I like the Spurs model, well coached coach and build they always get players you never heard of and they remain great. But I would like to see the Pacers win it all. The under dog the team no one expect.