PDA

View Full Version : Phil Jackson: Nets had Best Job offer & a "Good Situation"

Pages : [1] 2

waveycrockett
05-21-2013, 06:47 PM
Phil Jackson says the best job offer he has received recently was to coach the Brooklyn Nets.

But Jackson turned the Nets down and insisted that he is finished coaching during an interview Tuesday with "The Dan Patrick Show."

Nets Blog
Looking for more Nets news? ESPNNewYork.com has you covered. Blog

"Well, the Brooklyn situation is a good situation," Jackson said during the interview.

Asked if the Nets also were willing to give him a front-office position, Jackson replied: "No, that was coaching basically. They wanted to know if I was still interested in coaching."

Jackson laughed when asked if he was only going to coach home games and not travel.

"I didn't even think about it," Jackson said.

The Nets had identified Jackson, an 11-time NBA coaching champion, as their No. 1 target to replace interim coach P.J. Carlesimo, who was not retained following Brooklyn's first-round playoff exit.

Jackson also said during the interview that he never had any contact with the Los Angeles Clippers or New York Knicks about potential jobs.

However, Jackson did admit that he had an agreement with Chris Hansen, the prospective owner of a Seattle-based franchise, to take any job in the organization that he wanted. Hansen lost his bid to relocate the Sacramento Kings to Seattle.

"I thought [Hansen] was dynamic," Jackson said during the interview. "I thought he had great ideas. He went through the whole process of getting the arena. He did everything right except win the franchise, but his vision I could buy into. I think he had the right vision for a team.

"And he made basically the offer of take what you want to take as a job … if you want to be a consultant, if you want to be an owner, part-owner, be a consultant, you'll work in the basketball operations side if you want to or coach. It didn't matter to him. But we talked about a number of things that would progress the team that was going to move, which was Sacramento, which is a team that has to improve to be a significant team that's going to stay in Sacramento."

I think a dual GM/Coach position is something he would accept.

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nba/story/_/id/9298993/phil-jackson-says-best-offer-was-brooklyn-nets-coaching-job

ILLUSIONIST^248
05-21-2013, 06:49 PM
Nets suck. Phil wants nothing to do with you guys.

waveycrockett
05-21-2013, 06:51 PM
Nets suck. Phil wants nothing to do with you guys.

You mad?

BigBlueCrew
05-21-2013, 06:54 PM
:yawn:

el hidalgo
05-21-2013, 06:55 PM
the nets have a great situation with an elite pg, clutch SG, and great center

Iron24th
05-21-2013, 06:59 PM
the nets have a great situation with an elite pg, clutch SG, and great center

I hope it's sarcasm, if not, post of the night :laugh2:

waveycrockett
05-21-2013, 07:01 PM
I hope it's sarcasm, if not, post of the night :laugh2:

Joe Johnson is not clutch? Brook Lopez didn't have a great season? You must not get must Nets game on the West Coast

j-bay
05-21-2013, 07:11 PM
Thats not what i hear. I heard that if the Kings moved, Jackson had already agreed to a deal to go to Seattle.

Iron24th
05-21-2013, 07:13 PM
Joe Johnson is not clutch? Brook Lopez didn't have a great season? You must not get must Nets game on the West Coast

Joe Johnson 2012-13 Postseason 7 38.7 6.1-14.7 .417FG% 1.4-5.6 .256 3PT% 1.1-1.3 .889 3.1 2.7 0.0 1.1 1.9 1.7 14.9

are 41.7% FG and 25.6% 3PT clutch??? Loool

and calling a 7 footer who average 6.9rbs great is ridiculous.

ILLUSIONIST^248
05-21-2013, 07:16 PM
You mad?
@?

the nets have a great situation with an elite pg, clutch SG, and great center:laugh2: Classic Hidalgo post.

akesh99
05-21-2013, 07:17 PM
You mad?

What could he possibly be mad at?

D-Leethal
05-21-2013, 07:20 PM
lol, who else even offered him. Kings, Raptors, Nets? Of course the Nets were the best position.

GiantsSwaGG
05-21-2013, 07:21 PM
Joe Johnson 2012-13 Postseason 7 38.7 6.1-14.7 .417FG% 1.4-5.6 .256 3PT% 1.1-1.3 .889 3.1 2.7 0.0 1.1 1.9 1.7 14.9

His 2-14 was definitely clutch in game 7

GiantsSwaGG
05-21-2013, 07:22 PM
lol, who else even offered him. Kings, Raptors, Nets? Of course the Nets were the best position.

What's more funny is that he stilled turned them down

BigBlueCrew
05-21-2013, 07:24 PM
What's more funny is that he stilled turned them down

exactly...

I dont understand why something that DIDNT happen is making news. Phil Jackson must really have it like that :confused:

waveycrockett
05-21-2013, 07:51 PM
His 2-14 was definitely clutch in game 7
He was playing thru injury. Was Melo not clutch in the postseason? Wait...

waveycrockett
05-21-2013, 07:53 PM
What could he possibly be mad at?

That the Lakers got Mike Antoni instead of the greatest coach of all time, Kobe broke his knee and a year away from retirement and that Dwight could leave. Taking it out on PSD is not the way to go.

waveycrockett
05-21-2013, 07:54 PM

Marc Gasol, best center in the NBA and DPOY averaged a whopping 0.8 rebs more per game clown

waveycrockett
05-21-2013, 07:55 PM
Thats not what i hear. I heard that if the Kings moved, Jackson had already agreed to a deal to go to Seattle.

As a consultant or something not a coach.

ManRam
05-21-2013, 07:55 PM
it's really awesome that phil felt brooklyn had the best offer and that he still turned it down! thanks for sharing!

moral victory for wavey and the nets, i guess.

:confused:

JerseyBrave
05-21-2013, 07:56 PM
Brook Lopez was probably the best center in the east this year. He is an all star.

BigBlueCrew
As a consultant or something not a coach.

Marc Gasol, best center in the NBA and DPOY averaged a whopping 0.8 rebs more per game clown

That the Lakers got Mike Antoni instead of the greatest coach of all time, Kobe broke his knee and a year away from retirement and that Dwight could leave. Taking it out on PSD is not the way to go.

Damn you really get butt hurt at everything

ILLUSIONIST^248
it's really awesome that phil felt brooklyn had the best offer and that he still turned it down! thanks for sharing!

:confused:Lmao. Win

Kashmir13579
05-21-2013, 08:02 PM
Nets forum.

waveycrockett
05-21-2013, 08:02 PM

I mean it is phil jackson just the greatest coach to ever walk the face of the earth....

waveycrockett
05-21-2013, 08:03 PM
Damn you really get butt hurt at everything

Hey it's my shadow. What's up shadow?

oak2455
05-21-2013, 08:03 PM

are they still playing? Joey shoots blanks :laugh:

oak2455
05-21-2013, 08:04 PM
maybe he can toss the blueprint

kozelkid
05-21-2013, 08:08 PM

Hehe. :laugh2:

waveycrockett
05-21-2013, 08:08 PM
are they still playing? Joey shoots blanks :laugh:

No but hopefully he is staying far away from JR smokes crack :laugh2:

netsgiantsyanks
05-21-2013, 08:09 PM

BigBlueCrew
05-21-2013, 08:12 PM
Hey it's my shadow. What's up shadow?

Like I told your girlfriend DoMeFavors, stop with constant Knick nonsense and I'll leave you alone.

GiantsSwaGG
05-21-2013, 08:13 PM

And wasn't Melo dealing with an shoulder issue since we're going that route.

Game 7 Joe Johnson sucked balls

GiantsSwaGG
05-21-2013, 08:14 PM

I literally feel sorry for your fan base, it's sad that Chill Will and other can't post here without being compare to DMF and Wavey, those 2 alone destroyed your fan based!

oak2455
05-21-2013, 08:19 PM
Nets forum.

its still under construction:D

GiantsSwaGG
05-21-2013, 08:21 PM
its still under construction:D

Go to the nets forum, Wavey is the only one that post. They ran out most of the Nets fan out this site :laugh2:

Hawkeye15
05-21-2013, 08:22 PM
Of course its a good situation, the Nets owner would probably pay him $10 million a year...

bholly
05-21-2013, 08:28 PM

Haha, this. Story is that Phil insists he doesn't want to coach, but Brooklyn had the best offer, and Nets fan tries to make it a brag, even denigrating someone's comment about a Seattle job that it was 'as a consultant or something not a coach'.

JerseyPalahniuk
05-21-2013, 08:29 PM
I literally feel sorry for your fan base, it's sad that Chill Will and other can't post here without being compare to DMF and Wavey, those 2 alone destroyed your fan based!

Came on here just to post the more interesting Seattle aspect and saw this instead... Appreciate your concern haha. If you want to see an interNet fan base in action check out the comments on netsdaily.com. THE most active site from all of the sbnation ones

ohreally
05-21-2013, 08:29 PM
Phil doesn't want to coach and his turning down a coaching job for the Nets is supposed to be a reflection on something?

Last summer Jackson said the Knicks were an awkward team, now he says the Nets are a great situation.

Phil speaks his mind, so it's hard to read this as a knock on the Nets.

D-Leethal
05-21-2013, 08:33 PM
He really went over the top with his praise of their "Good Situation"

ztilzer31
05-21-2013, 08:34 PM

I keep hearing this. Apparently him and Chris Hansen have been friends for awhile, and he was planning on mentoring the new coach, and have a president type role while being control of personnel.

ohreally
05-21-2013, 08:38 PM
Of course its a good situation, the Nets owner would probably pay him $10 million a year...

Like Phil would say money alone would make a great situation? Everybody knows better than that. Some Nets fans go over the edge, but the anti-Nets posts are at least as bad, and generally worse.

Shkelqim
05-21-2013, 08:42 PM
Nets have the worst set of players to win, its like they play against each other loll desperation doesn't make you a winner

Shkelqim
05-21-2013, 08:42 PM
Plus Billy King will quickly do what he did with the Sixers lolll

LAKobeBryant
05-21-2013, 08:43 PM
Did someone really call Joe Johnson clutch after the biggest game 7 choke. I don't care how many shots he made clutch shots in the regular season but that game performance is unexplainable...

Shkelqim
05-21-2013, 08:43 PM
Joe Johnson had a horrid series overall

ohreally
05-21-2013, 08:46 PM
He really went over the top with his praise of their "Good Situation"

A good situation is a good situation. For a coach who is all about winning, that's an endorsement. And he was quoted by friends months back saying the Nets were an interesting team that could play his system. It's a whole lot better than awkward. If he was interested in coaching, and he still might come around to that if he doesn't get a decent front office job, there's a very good chance he would have taken the job.

sep11ie
05-21-2013, 08:51 PM
Phil Jackson was going to eat at Subway today but didn't. He did say, "though Subway is a good franchise I elected to stay home and make myself a sammich".

GiantsSwaGG
05-21-2013, 09:04 PM
Did someone really call Joe Johnson clutch after the biggest game 7 choke. I don't care how many shots he made clutch shots in the regular season but that game performance is unexplainable...

He was clutch in game 7 famz

Hawkeye15
05-21-2013, 09:09 PM
Like Phil would say money alone would make a great situation? Everybody knows better than that. Some Nets fans go over the edge, but the anti-Nets posts are at least as bad, and generally worse.

its not an anti-Nets post, their owner will pay out the nose for a Phil Jackson, and let him do whatever he wants. That is a good situation...

Max.This
05-21-2013, 09:14 PM
its not an anti-Nets post, their owner will pay out the nose for a Phil Jackson, and let him do whatever he wants. That is a good situation...

I don't see how its a good situation. 2 coaches were fired in one season, that owner means business and its not the kind that just lets Phil jackson take reins for 2 seasons if the first one doesnt pan out well. He's only gotten older since he last coached, and this would definitely test his endurance this season. I dont doubt he'd be intrigued by the money, but this is by far not the "best" situation on his part

DoMeFavors
05-21-2013, 09:16 PM
It sucks he retired you can tell he really wants to coach the Nets.

DoMeFavors
05-21-2013, 09:18 PM
I don't see how its a good situation. 2 coaches were fired in one season, that owner means business and its not the kind that just lets Phil jackson take reins for 2 seasons if the first one doesnt pan out well. He's only gotten older since he last coached, and this would definitely test his endurance this season. I dont doubt he'd be intrigued by the money, but this is by far not the "best" situation on his part

PJ wasnt hired he was there to fill in during the season when Avery was fired. PJ just wasnt offered the position

GiantsSwaGG
05-21-2013, 09:19 PM
It sucks he retired you can tell he really wants to coach the Nets.

Why doesn't he come out of retirement?

2-ONE-5
05-21-2013, 09:19 PM
You mad?

mad that he turned down the offer? lol

ohreally
05-21-2013, 09:27 PM

They didn't offer him the front office but he could do anything he wanted? OK. Phil would say a bad maxed out team was a good situation? Because of money? OK. Not at all a chance that he's just saying what he thinks about tha state of he Nets? Whatever...

ohreally
05-21-2013, 09:34 PM

As I recall, Red Holzman stopped coaching. Most coaches retire. You're getting older, not in the best of health. It's a burden. Time to be more stable.

RaJAxTWa
05-21-2013, 09:34 PM
you guys can't really get on Joe Johnsons case to hard, he played hurt with a plantar fasictitus

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nba/story/_/id/9231921/2013-nba-playoffs-joe-johnson-brooklyn-nets-decoy-due-injury

He went on to say its like playing on one leg, thats when you know its bad.

GiantsSwaGG
05-21-2013, 09:39 PM
you guys can't really get on Joe Johnsons case to hard, he played hurt with a plantar fasictitus

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nba/story/_/id/9231921/2013-nba-playoffs-joe-johnson-brooklyn-nets-decoy-due-injury

He went on to say its like playing on one leg, thats when you know its bad.

Noah played with the same injury and didn't choke in a must win game. Matter of fact he looked like Hakeem the Dream but alot of that has to do with Lopez guarding him

Hawkeye15
05-21-2013, 09:42 PM

I just explained why its a good situation for Phil. He makes a ton of money, with a ton of control Forget about the basketball part.

waveycrockett
05-21-2013, 09:53 PM
Noah played with the same injury and didn't choke in a must win game. Matter of fact he looked like Hakeem the Dream but alot of that has to do with Lopez guarding him

Noah said after game 4 his foot was healed. He rested like a month before the postseason. Completely different time frame. One guys injury was coming to an end as the playoffs started the other was still going thru the worst of it.

GiantsSwaGG
05-21-2013, 09:57 PM
Noah said after game 4 his foot was healed. He rested like a month before the postseason. Completely different time frame. One guys injury was coming to an end as the playoffs started the other was still going thru the worst of it.

Sorry

http://m.sportsoverdose.com/topic/joakim-noah-injury-update.html

Nice try, both played with the same injury and Noah outplayed Lopez easily in game 7 and didn't choke. Joe on the other hand...

waveycrockett
05-21-2013, 10:01 PM
Sorry

Nice try, both played with the same injury and Noah outplayed Lopez easily in game 7 and didn't choke. Joe on the other hand...
Lopez outplayed Noah that series. You are blind. Joakim Noah came out and said his injury stopped affecting him after game 4. JJ is also a SG. Noah doesn't need to guard SG's on the perimeter or take 30 foot jump shots.

oak2455
05-21-2013, 10:01 PM
Go to the nets forum, Wavey is the only one that post. They ran out most of the Nets fan out this site :laugh2:

:laugh:

NYK|NYY
05-21-2013, 10:04 PM
The Nets are a pretty solid situation for a coach like Phil. While they may not be elite title contenders, in such a weak Eastern conference, doesn't take much for success.

ohreally
05-21-2013, 10:07 PM

I'm a long time Knicks fan but I don't like the current team and I hated the whole plan. So right now I'm finding myself leaning toward the Nets. But the level of insecurity Knicks fans have shown by having to dump on the Nets over and over and over again is really pretty sad.

If there was a Hakeem in these playoffs it was Hibbert. Playing against who? I don't think he played that well against the Nets in the regular season. And on the other hand, Chicago swept the Knicks in the regular season.

I don't want to bust on the Knicks. But from where I'm sitting, the Nets have more upside than I see for the Knicks. Others can differ and that's fine with me. We'll see. I just don't get the need to rip on the Nets so much.

NYK|NYY
05-21-2013, 10:13 PM
I'm a long time Knicks fan but I don't like the current team and I hated the whole plan. So right now I'm finding myself leaning toward the Nets. But the level of insecurity Knicks fans have shown by having to dump on the Nets over and over and over again is really pretty sad.

If there was a Hakeem in these playoffs it was Hibbert. Playing against who? I don't think he played that well against the Nets in the regular season. And on the other hand, Chicago swept the Knicks in the regular season.

I don't want to bust on the Knicks. But from where I'm sitting, the Nets have more upside than I see for the Knicks. Others can differ and that's fine with me. We'll see. I just don't get the need to rip on the Nets so much.
The reality is both teams have little upside.

DoMeFavors
05-21-2013, 10:19 PM
Sorry

Noah is an all star and Lopez isnt so it doesnt matter

DoMeFavors
05-21-2013, 10:21 PM

he is old and his body cant take it anymore that is why he left LA in 2010

KniCks4LiFe
05-21-2013, 10:38 PM
what's funny about this is the Nets said no to Phil doing anything to do w/ Brooklyn. This man basically groomed players. Billy King got you Joe Johnson's contract, denied you of Humphries for Gordon. Phil Jackson could not be worse than that. :laugh2:

akesh99
05-21-2013, 10:54 PM

...aaaand why would any of that make him mad at the fact that PJ turned down the Nets? Pick your battles man, it's bad enough you're a gigantic homer for a glorified first round exit team.

waveycrockett
05-21-2013, 10:58 PM
...aaaand why would any of that make him mad at the fact that PJ turned down the Nets? Pick your battles man, it's bad enough you're a gigantic homer for a glorified first round exit team.

No he's just mad in general I didn't mean at the Nets in particular. And if we are a glorified first round exit team what are the Lakers? LMAO.

KniCks4LiFe
05-21-2013, 10:58 PM

[SPOILER TAG]http://24.media.tumblr.com/9dcbfb570e27476b56d967de85d75488/tumblr_mlpxy9Fya21r6w0omo1_500.gif[/SPOILER TAG]

DoMeFavors
05-21-2013, 11:08 PM
No he's just mad in general I didn't mean at the Nets in particular. And if we are a glorified first round exit team what are the Lakers? LMAO.

Fact is Lakers offered Phil the job this year he turned it down and said he wanted nothing to do with that team, Nets offered Phil the job and he basically took it but he retired so he couldnt become the coach.

akesh99
05-21-2013, 11:18 PM
^Are you delusional? PJ didn't turn down the Lakers they went with D'antoni before they got an answer from him. Also in what way did PJ ever take the Nets job? They offered it to him when they fired Avery and again this offseason and he's turned them down both times. It's not even like I'm a Laker fan I just don't get what argument you're trying to make. The Nets are better than the Lakers because PJ turned them down less?? Get your head out of your ***

DoMeFavors
05-21-2013, 11:22 PM
^Are you delusional? PJ didn't turn down the Lakers they went with D'antoni before they got an answer from him. Also in what way did PJ ever take the Nets job? They offered it to him when they fired Avery and again this offseason and he's turned them down both times. It's not even like I'm a Laker fan I just don't get what argument you're trying to make. The Nets are better than the Lakers because PJ turned them down less?? Get your head out of your ***

Lakers went with Dantoni? Why would they ever do that? If you actually believe that you are crazy. Nobody picks Dantoni over Phil. He didnt want the Lakers that is why he left in 2011. Get over it. HE wants to coach the Nets but he is retired.

akesh99
05-21-2013, 11:24 PM
^Retirement doesnt mean hes chained to a bed at home and physically cant coach. If he wants to coach the Nets he will but NEWS FLASH: HE DOESNT WANT TO COACH THE ****ING NETS!! Watch his interview on Leno he says exactly what happened with the Laker situation

NYK|NYY
05-21-2013, 11:27 PM
Lakers went with Dantoni? Why would they ever do that? If you actually believe that you are crazy. Nobody picks Dantoni over Phil. He didnt want the Lakers that is why he left in 2011. Get over it. HE wants to coach the Nets but he is retired.

It actually wasn't as ridiculous for the Lakers to take D'antoni over Phil, as you'd might think. IF PJ's demands were as crazy some have hinted, reuniting D'antoni with Nash on a team with Kobe/Pau did not SEEM as bad on paper.

GiantsSwaGG
05-21-2013, 11:35 PM
Lopez outplayed Noah that series. You are blind. Joakim Noah came out and said his injury stopped affecting him after game 4. JJ is also a SG. Noah doesn't need to guard SG's on the perimeter or take 30 foot jump shots.

:laugh: Noah didn't choke in a must win game like Joe, plus where's the quote where he said his foot wasn't hurting?

He needed surgery meaning his foot wasn't healed. Your boy Joe doesn't need surgery so Noah injury is worse. Lopez couldn't guard Noah to save his live.

Oh yeah Joe was guarding a back up SG, Noah was guarding the great Lopez, he was required to guard Lopez, grab rebound, defend the paint, pick and roll etc. He's asked to do more than Joe.

I'm pretty sure Joe can take notes from Noah on how not to suck balls playing with a foot injury

oak2455
05-21-2013, 11:41 PM
Net fans bashing the Lakers :laugh: my azz off :laugh:

DoMeFavors
05-21-2013, 11:47 PM
^Retirement doesnt mean hes chained to a bed at home and physically cant coach. If he wants to coach the Nets he will but NEWS FLASH: HE DOESNT WANT TO COACH THE ****ING NETS!! Watch his interview on Leno he says exactly what happened with the Laker situation
Doesnt he have a GF that lives in LA? why would he leave her to be across the country? Phil wants to coach the Nets he doesnt want the Lakers. Those Laker players spit on his legacy when they got swept by Dallas 2 years ago

GiantsSwaGG
05-21-2013, 11:47 PM

Wavey = PJ turned down our offer last. He wanted us more!

DoMeFavors
05-21-2013, 11:48 PM

we can bash whoever we want, is there a law against this? I thought this was America where we can do whatever we want.

waveycrockett
05-21-2013, 11:49 PM
Wavey = PJ turned down our offer last. He wanted us more!

You went a hold thread without bringing up your small package!

GiantsSwaGG
05-21-2013, 11:51 PM
You went a hold thread without bringing up your small package!

U mad brah?

GiantsSwaGG
05-21-2013, 11:52 PM
we can bash whoever we want, is there a law against this? I thought this was America where we can do whatever we want.

Is that why Joe went 2-14 in game 7?

DoMeFavors
05-21-2013, 11:53 PM
It actually wasn't as ridiculous for the Lakers to take D'antoni over Phil, as you'd might think. IF PJ's demands were as crazy some have hinted, reuniting D'antoni with Nash on a team with Kobe/Pau did not SEEM as bad on paper.

You ask any GM In history no one takes Dantoni over Phil. Get over it, Phil didnt want the job, did he come out and say something along the lines of what he said about the Nets? No.

DoMeFavors
05-21-2013, 11:56 PM
Is that why Joe went 2-14 in game 7?

check the shooting % in the playoffs
Joe Johnson .417 % in the playoffs
JR SMITH .331 % in the playoffs
Carmelo .406% in the playoffs
Jason Kidd .120% in the playoffs

who shot the best % overall?

GiantsSwaGG
05-22-2013, 12:00 AM

Game 7

MIN 38 PTS 6
AST 2 OREB 1
DREB 2 REB 3
BLK 0 STL 3
TO 3 PF 1
FG 2 FGA 14
FG% .143 FTM 1
FTA 1 FT% 1.000
3PM 1 3PA 9
3P% .111

A must win game and you post these numbers.

What an embarrassment to the Nets organization

maddBat
wavey..... ur an idiot for making this thread. u were asking for it with this 1.... smh

maddBat
btw... nets forum.

GiantsSwaGG
05-22-2013, 12:01 AM

He shot .143% in a must win game against back ups. That's all that matters

maddBat
05-22-2013, 12:01 AM
Game 7

MIN 38 PTS 6
AST 2 OREB 1
DREB 2 REB 3
BLK 0 STL 3
TO 3 PF 1
FG 2 FGA 14
FG% .143 FTM 1
FTA 1 FT% 1.000
3PM 1 3PA 9
3P% .111

please stop man. stat chandler and jkidd 4 points in an elimination game. shuttup

DoMeFavors
05-22-2013, 12:04 AM
Game 7

MIN 38 PTS 6
AST 2 OREB 1
DREB 2 REB 3
BLK 0 STL 3
TO 3 PF 1
FG 2 FGA 14
FG% .143 FTM 1
FTA 1 FT% 1.000
3PM 1 3PA 9
3P% .111

Its our 3rd option, JR and Melo are your 1st and 2nd and had awful playoffs. We can live with our 3rd having a better playoffs than your first and second. We have better players get over it. Once we get a real coach its over.

GiantsSwaGG
05-22-2013, 12:05 AM
please stop man. stat chandler and jkidd 4 points in an elimination game. shuttup

How about I stat Noah and Beleneli scoring 3 points

Or rose quitting on your team.

You stop my man

oak2455
05-22-2013, 12:06 AM
How about I stat Noah and Beleneli scoring 3 points

Or rose quitting on your team.

You stop my man
Biggest Puszy in Chitown :laugh:

GiantsSwaGG
05-22-2013, 12:06 AM
Its our 3rd option, JR and Melo are your 1st and 2nd and had awful playoffs. We can live with our 3rd having a better playoffs than your first and second. We have better players get over it. Once we get a real coach its over.

Your first option got outplayed by a back up point

Your "supposed" second option got killed by Noah in a must win game

Your "3rd" option choked harder than a pornstar

No coach wants to coach the nets. Phil already turned you guys down!

oak2455
05-22-2013, 12:07 AM
Net fans talking like they won something.....not saying the Knicks have , but geez STFU already

akesh99
05-22-2013, 12:09 AM
You ask any GM In history no one takes Dantoni over Phil. Get over it, Phil didnt want the job, did he come out and say something along the lines of what he said about the Nets? No.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=KIqS_o4bq_Q

There you go you moron. He clearly explains exactly how the situation went down.

GiantsSwaGG
05-22-2013, 12:12 AM
Net fans talking like they won something.....not saying the Knicks have , but geez STFU already

Phil Jackson the greatest coach of all time turned down there offer, I think that means more than a championship to the nets organization

GiantsSwaGG
05-22-2013, 12:14 AM
idiot im not a bulls fan.
and u keep talkin bout jj choking on game 7 with 6 points..

stat chandler and jkidd... 4 points.. thats just as bad.. if not worse.

Cool story bro, too bad Chandler and Kodd aren't scoring options like Joe is. Nice try

waveycrockett
05-22-2013, 12:16 AM
He shot .143% in a must win game against back ups. That's all that matters

Your boy JR was hitting the crack pipe while you guys were facing elimination and you taking about .143%??

maddBat
Your first option got outplayed by a back up point

Your "supposed" second option got killed by Noah in a must win game

Your "3rd" option choked harder than a pornstar

No coach wants to coach the nets. Phil already turned you guys down!

dude we both got owned in the playoffs i dont know y ur trying to make it seem like we had it worse. lol yea u made it further then we did but wasnt this the year it was guaranteed u guys were making it to ATLEAST the eastern conf finals? :eyebrow:

waveycrockett
Cool story bro, too bad Chandler and Kodd aren't scoring options like Joe is. Nice try

Chandler isn't a scoring option or a defensive option either

maddBat
05-22-2013, 12:17 AM

lol they didnt do **** on defense either so what r u trying to say

GiantsSwaGG
05-22-2013, 12:18 AM
Chandler isn't a scoring option or a defensive option either

Just like Joe is an choking option.

waveycrockett
05-22-2013, 12:18 AM
Phil Jackson the greatest coach of all time turned down there offer, I think that means more than a championship to the nets organization

Knicks won 1 playoff game last season and MSG threw a parade.

GiantsSwaGG
05-22-2013, 12:19 AM
lol they didnt do **** on defense either so what r u trying to say

Joe didn't either lol

waveycrockett
Just like Joe is an choking option.

We should trade him to the Knicks he'd fit right in.

GiantsSwaGG
Knicks won 1 playoff game last season and MSG threw a parade.

Nets won 22 games last season and only had 2 ppl attend the last game!

waveycrockett
05-22-2013, 12:20 AM
Nets won 22 games last season and only had 2 ppl attend the last game!

You and your boyfriend must have enjoyed the alone time

NYK|NYY
05-22-2013, 12:20 AM

Logically thinking, perhaps Phil has no ill-will towards the Nets and therefore is trumpeting them as a "good situation" regardless of how he truly feels. *Gasp*

GiantsSwaGG
05-22-2013, 12:21 AM
We should trade him to the Knicks he'd fit right in.

If Deron will was our PG, we might have traded for an overpaid SG to be a 3rd option!

GiantsSwaGG
05-22-2013, 12:22 AM
You and your boyfriend must have enjoyed the alone time

Im married brah.

You and your hand must enjoy alone time!

maddBat
05-22-2013, 12:23 AM
Joe didn't either lol

ur impossible. safe to say ur the dmf of the knicks forum. :clap:

DoMeFavors
05-22-2013, 12:24 AM

So what does Chandler do? play defense because Hibbert looked like Shaq in 2000 against him. Your supposed first option Amare cant even play more than 5 minutes thats how fast he fell off.

GiantsSwaGG
05-22-2013, 12:24 AM
ur impossible. safe to say ur the dmf of the knicks forum. :clap:

Safe to say there's 2 Wavey in the nets forum :clap:

GiantsSwaGG
05-22-2013, 12:25 AM
So what does Chandler do? play defense because Hibbert looked like Shaq in 2000 against him. Your supposed first option Amare cant even play more than 5 minutes thats how fast he fell off.

What does Lopez do? A one legged Noah looked like Kareem against him!

waveycrockett
If Deron will was our PG, we might have traded for an overpaid SG to be a 3rd option!
Knicks have a 3rd option?

oak2455
Im married brah.

GiantsSwaGG
05-22-2013, 12:26 AM
Knicks have a 3rd option?

I guess the Knicks don't need one, made it to the second round without one. Can't say the same for the nets

waveycrockett
Im married brah.

Luckily for you NY recognizes same-sex marriage!

oak2455
me and my boyfriend had enjoyed the alone time

ok:confused::p

waveycrockett
Yeah an lucky enough he isn't getting a max contract!

Nah thats just the Knicks 8th option :laugh:

DoMeFavors
Im married brah.

Those college workers who give out loans are cute. Does she weight 200 or 300?

Sadds The Gr8
05-22-2013, 12:28 AM

oak2455

making jokes of someones wife shows your maturity ....sad

DoMeFavors
What does Lopez do? A one legged Noah looked like Kareem against him!

Lopez is the best scoring c since Shaq, post moves dont lie. You cant teach post moves unless you try really hard to perfect your craft. Tyson in 12 years hasnt developed 1 offensive move.

waveycrockett
05-22-2013, 12:29 AM

says the guy with Pedophile pics in his sig lmao

GiantsSwaGG
Luckily for you NY recognizes same-sex marriage!

You would know about that law wouldn't you. How are you and Jason Collins working out?

DoMeFavors

You do it to me all the time.

waveycrockett
05-22-2013, 12:30 AM
You would know about that law wouldn't you. How are you and Jason Collins working out?

He says he's waiting for you to break things off with Chris Bosh

GiantsSwaGG
05-22-2013, 12:30 AM

You don't know how much your sister weights?

maddBat
05-22-2013, 12:32 AM

the maturity of this thread is at an all time low for psd... im appalled to be part of it.

oak2455
05-22-2013, 12:33 AM
You do it to me all the time.

I don't make fun of your sugar daddy....thats not right

GiantsSwaGG
05-22-2013, 12:33 AM
Lopez is the best scoring c since Shaq, post moves dont lie. You cant teach post moves unless you try really hard to perfect your craft. Tyson in 12 years hasnt developed 1 offensive move.

Too bad he couldn't guard a 1 legged Noah to save his life

el hidalgo
05-22-2013, 12:34 AM
What's the debate? Phil sees a great center, an elite point guard, a clutch SG, and an owner who will spend an endless amount of money. That's the kind of owner players want to play for. Phil was set in stone about retirement, but he actually entertained the Nets job. Shows a lot about this team. They have a future.

waveycrockett

Noah had a wooden leg?

oak2455
the maturity of this thread is at an all time low for psd... im appalled to be part of it.

I think its funny because you have the two Net fans that makes other fan bases despise them

GiantsSwaGG
He says he's waiting for me to break him off

That's good to know

waveycrockett
05-22-2013, 12:35 AM
What's the debate? Phil sees a great center, an elite point guard, a clutch SG, and an owner who will spend an endless amount of money. That's the kind of owner players want to play for. Phil was set in stone about retirement, but he actually entertained the Nets job. Shows a lot about this team. They have a future.

:clap:

Pierzynski4Prez
05-22-2013, 12:35 AM
probably the worst thread I have ever stepped into

lmao at DMF saying Phil wanted the nets job but he's retired

GiantsSwaGG
05-22-2013, 12:36 AM
Noah had a wooden leg?

With the pain in his foot feeling like sharp needles, pretty much yeah

DoMeFavors
I don't make fun of your sugar daddy....thats not right

You can make fun of anyone you want to me my girlfriend whoever it wont offend me at all. I am a man and my feelings dont get hurt.

GiantsSwaGG

Do they give trophies for that

waveycrockett
I think its funny because you have the two Net fans that makes other fan bases despise them

Maybe we should learn to be loved like Oak and Giantsfan

oak2455
says the guy with Pedophile pics in his sig lmao

its of a few girls all in there 20's .....next time I'll put some guys in there for you, I know you like that man meat :laugh:

maddBat
05-22-2013, 12:37 AM

i think its funny because those two nets fans have met their equals

DoMeFavors
05-22-2013, 12:37 AM

Noah is an all star and Lopez isnt so its not a big deal. Nets dont have any all stars, Bulls have 2

GiantsSwaGG
05-22-2013, 12:38 AM
its of a few girls all in there 20's .....next time I'll put some guys in there for you, I know you like that man meat :laugh:

waveycrockett
05-22-2013, 12:38 AM

They do for winning 1 playoff game at MSG so maybe

GiantsSwaGG
05-22-2013, 12:39 AM
Noah is an all star and Lopez isnt so its not a big deal. Nets dont have any all stars, Bulls have 2

Lopez is the best offensive center next to shaq, Noah isn't, and Noah out scored Lopez

waveycrockett
its of a few girls all in there 20's .....

lmao I'm sure you asked to see I.D

DoMeFavors

Why would we care if other fans of other teams root for our team? isnt this sports where you root for your own team?

GiantsSwaGG
05-22-2013, 12:40 AM

Did the 2 ppl that attended the last Nets game where won 22 games get their money back?

el hidalgo

No they don't. I guess the nets and your wife have something in common. "trophy" isn't synonymous with either of them

DoMeFavors

it was like they won a championship in that arena after that one win.

oak2455
05-22-2013, 12:41 AM

what did the Nets get for never ever winning anything ever??? and trading Dr J for unknown draft picks:laugh:

waveycrockett
05-22-2013, 12:42 AM
Did the 2 ppl that attended the last Nets game where won 22 games get their money back?

I dunno why dont you ask Oak? He was there.

oak2455
05-22-2013, 12:42 AM
lmao I'm sure you asked to see I.D

I'll send you the page... if you like I'll send you man porn, I know you like the man beef:laugh:

DoMeFavors
05-22-2013, 12:43 AM
what did the Nets get for never ever winning anything ever??? and trading Dr J for unknown draft picks:laugh:

You get a pass since you were around for the Knicks first title wins because of how old you are.

GiantsSwaGG
05-22-2013, 12:43 AM

A choke job in game 7

waveycrockett
05-22-2013, 12:44 AM

You know your out of insults when you start bringing up stuff that happened 50 years ago.

oak2455
I dunno I was watching man porn

ok I guess:confused:

GiantsSwaGG
I dunno why dont you ask Oak? He was there.

Weren't you there 2, the one cheering on the nets while they were getting smoked and missing the playoffs?

waveycrockett
05-22-2013, 12:45 AM
I'll send you the page... if you like I'll send you man porn, I know you like the man beef:laugh:

Thats ok I dont want you putting out your private stash on PSD.

GiantsSwaGG
ok I guess:confused:

el hidalgo
http://www.82games.com/CSORT11.HTM

joe johnson 52% from 3 point land and 38 points per 48 minutes of clutch time yet people don't think he is clutch :laugh:

waveycrockett
05-22-2013, 12:46 AM
Weren't you there 2, the one cheering on the nets while they were getting smoked and missing the playoffs?

I think your having Deja Vu of yourself at Knick games for the past 15 years.

DoMeFavors

joe johnson 52% from 3 point land and 38 points per 48 minutes of clutch time yet people don't think he is clutch :laugh:

not bad for a 3rd option

oak2455
You get a pass since you were around for the Knicks first title wins because of how old you are.

I'm probably a lil bit older than you , and I don't live in my moms basement:laugh:

DoMeFavors
05-22-2013, 12:47 AM

are half the fans are the garden still white men in suits who get their tickets through their job and know nothing about sports or what is going on?

GiantsSwaGG
I think your having Deja Vu of yourself at Knick games for the past 15 years.

But 15 days ago the nets got eliminated by back up in your home court

waveycrockett

Exactly

GiantsSwaGG
05-22-2013, 12:48 AM
not bad for a 3rd option

Why didn't he do that with the nets in game 7?

waveycrockett
05-22-2013, 12:48 AM
But 15 days ago the nets got eliminated by back up in your home court

Around the same time JR started his cocaine binge.

DoMeFavors
05-22-2013, 12:49 AM
I'm probably a lil bit older than you , and I don't live in my moms basement:laugh:

I still got pigment in my hair, I moved out at like 15. I was able to go from nothing to having a nice house with a lovely fiance in my bed with me.

GiantsSwaGG
are half the fans are the garden still white men in suits who get their tickets through their job and know nothing about sports or what is going on?

And how many net fans attend games? 10

waveycrockett
Why didn't he do that with the nets in game 7?

He was playing with "pins and needles in his foot" as you described it.

GiantsSwaGG
Around the same time JR started his cocaine binge.

Just glad he didn't rape a women like Blatche

GiantsSwaGG
05-22-2013, 12:50 AM
He was playing with "pins and needles in his foot" as you described it.

But Noah didn't choke even thou experiencing the same pain? Why Joe

waveycrockett
05-22-2013, 12:51 AM
Just glad he didn't rape a women like Blatche

Nah rape is too low level for JR he is more into murdering innocent women

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2009/06/denver_nuggets_guard_jr_smith_1.html

waveycrockett
05-22-2013, 12:51 AM
But Noah didn't choke even thou experiencing the same pain? Why Joe

Noah had alot more rest and doesnt play SG.

GiantsSwaGG
05-22-2013, 12:54 AM
Nah rape is too low level for JR he is more into murdering innocent women

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2009/06/denver_nuggets_guard_jr_smith_1.html

I doubt that

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/08/02/AR2007080201855.html

http://articles.washingtonpost.com/2008-06-05/sports/36887839_1_andray-blatche-sexual-solicitation-solicitation-charge

DoMeFavors
05-22-2013, 12:55 AM
lol Blatche was not guilty but because he is black you are going to assume he did it. you are pathetic

GiantsSwaGG
05-22-2013, 12:55 AM

Noah foot requires surgery, Joe's doesn't. Joe was well rested and still choked. Last I check Joe doesn't have to guard a 7'0 player and guard the paint and pic and roll

Pierzynski4Prez
05-22-2013, 12:56 AM

How do you get a lot more rest when they were facing each other in the series?

waveycrockett
lol Blatche was not guilty but because he is black you are going to assume he did it. you are pathetic

Giants#1fan is a Bigot what else would you expect

GiantsSwaGG

The fact he got arrested for the same act is a black eye to the organization

GiantsSwaGG
05-22-2013, 12:57 AM
Giants#1fan is a Bigot what else would you expect

You mad brah?

waveycrockett
05-22-2013, 12:58 AM
How do you get a lot more rest when they were facing each other in the series?

Noah practically missed the entire month to rest and heal up. JJ could not

oak2455
I still got pigment in my hair, I moved out at like 15. I was able to go from nothing to having a nice house with a lovely man in my bed with me.

what?!?!?!

waveycrockett
You mad brah?

That your a bigot?

DoMeFavors
The fact he got arrested for the same act is a black eye to the organization

Kidd could have killed someone but he was drinking and driving this past summer and JR SMITH already killed someone and little kids are buying their jerseys it makes me sick. and Melo wants to kill Larry Brown. Nets have nobody like that.

GiantsSwaGG
05-22-2013, 12:59 AM
That your a bigot?

No that you are and Joe Johnson choking?

el hidalgo
thread of the year

DoMeFavors
what?!?!?!

my hair isnt white like you or you probably dont have hair since your hairline is gone. Girls in your sig arent into old people like you. Do you walk around with a cane aswell?

By the way what was it like when the TV first came out?

waveycrockett
05-22-2013, 01:00 AM
No that you are and Joe Johnson choking?

I'm mad that a young brutha like JR Smith is throwing his life away to smoke crack.

waveycrockett
05-22-2013, 01:00 AM
my hair isnt white like you or you probably dont have hair since your hairline is gone. Girls in your sig arent into old people like you. Do you walk around with a cane aswell?

Pedophiles are usually creepy old guys with white hair like Oak

GiantsSwaGG
05-22-2013, 01:01 AM
Kidd could have killed someone but he was drinking and driving this past summer and JR SMITH already killed someone and little kids are buying their jerseys it makes me sick. and Melo wants to kill Larry Brown. Nets have nobody like that.

Blatche was arrested multiple times
Deron Williams ran off 2 coaches
Jay z sold drugs

oak2455

dude you're lame , everybody knows you like the PIPE

waveycrockett

JR Smith ran OVER an innocent kid

GiantsSwaGG
05-22-2013, 01:02 AM
I'm mad that a young brutha like JR Smith is throwing his life away to smoke crack.

Yeah and a promising you talent like Blatche hurting women

Purple_n_Gold
thread of the year
Be yourself.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uUMmNB58Zig

GiantsSwaGG
JR Smith ran OVER an innocent kid

Blatche r*** an innocent woman

waveycrockett
05-22-2013, 01:03 AM
Blatche r*** an innocent woman

She wasn't innocent and she wasn't raped

oak2455
05-22-2013, 01:04 AM
I like old creepy old guys with white hair like Oak what about you guys????

thats weird , but I don't have white hair sorry to disrupt you man fantasies

GiantsSwaGG
05-22-2013, 01:04 AM
She wasn't innocent and she wasn't raped

Yea sure

DoMeFavors
05-22-2013, 01:06 AM
Blatche was arrested multiple times
Jay z sold drugs

Dwil ran out nobody even if he did its a sport the coaches got paid anyway and most stars have ran out a coach including your star player Melo. Jay z sold drugs so what? Pharamcys sell drugs also.

waveycrockett
Yea sure

If you believe she was raped I also got a Carmelo Anthony MVP trophy I'd like to sell you.

DoMeFavors
thats weird , but I don't have white hair sorry to disrupt you man fantasies

do you have the 50 year old gut that you get when you are so tired and cant work out at all?

GiantsSwaGG
05-22-2013, 01:07 AM
Dwil ran out nobody even if he did its a sport the coaches got paid anyway and most stars have ran out a coach including your star player Melo. Jay z sold drugs so what? Pharamcys sell drugs also.

Pharmacies sell crack cocaine?

waveycrockett
05-22-2013, 01:08 AM
do you have the 50 year old gut that you get when you are so tired and cant work out at all?

Nah he probably has given up on exercise and just lures kids into his van with free candy

oak2455

I wouldnt know ask your husband pull on his pipe and wake him:laugh:

waveycrockett

Dont tell JR Smith that!!

GiantsSwaGG
05-22-2013, 01:10 AM
If you believe she was raped I also got a Carmelo Anthony MVP trophy I'd like to sell you.

Does it come with Joe Johnson's jersey? The jersey he wore in game 7 were he choked

DoMeFavors

Do you really have something against a man trying to support his mother and himself at a young age so they can get a warm house and some damn food?

GiantsSwaGG
Dont tell JR Smith that!!

I won't, hopefully Jay z doesn't sell in to your players since he's in the locker room

oak2455
you know what I do after a nets defeat ??? I lure kids into my van with free candy, works like a charm
thats a jail sentence freak

DoMeFavors
I wouldnt know ask your husband pull on his pipe and wake him:laugh:

I thought you ignored my posts? guess you couldnt help yourself.

GiantsSwaGG
05-22-2013, 01:11 AM
Do you really have something against a man trying to support his mother and himself at a young age so they can get a warm house and some damn food?

Thank God team doesn't have an owner who was a drug dealer killing ppl!

waveycrockett
05-22-2013, 01:11 AM
I won't, hopefully Jay z doesn't sell in to your players since he's in the locker room

Hopefully he sells it to JR Smith since we know it's his kryptonite.

DoMeFavors
05-22-2013, 01:12 AM
Nah he probably has given up on exercise and just lures kids into his van with free candy

he probably just stays at home while his wife or whoever supports him works. he has almost 30,000 posts.

GiantsSwaGG

I thought you would leave after the nets lose? Couldn't help yourself huh

oak2455

you lost next

waveycrockett
thats a jail sentence freak

Oak your 74 years old. What are you still doing up?

GiantsSwaGG
05-22-2013, 01:13 AM
Hopefully he sells it to JR Smith since we know it's his kryptonite.

And must win games is Joe Johnson's!

DoMeFavors
05-22-2013, 01:13 AM
Thank God team doesn't have an owner who was a drug dealer killing ppl!

people wouldnt sell crack if you college workers did your just and got more people loans.

waveycrockett
05-22-2013, 01:14 AM
he probably just stays at home while his wife or whoever supports him works. he has almost 30,000 posts.

He lives off his social security check and sleeps with his cats. His great grandson should of never showed him how to use the computer.

GiantsSwaGG
05-22-2013, 01:14 AM
people wouldnt sell crack if you college workers did your just and got more people loans.

Maybe if you didn't drop out of school, you wouldn't have to live in a cardboard box selling drugs to innocent kids!

waveycrockett
05-22-2013, 01:15 AM
And must win games is Joe Johnson's!

Crack kills tho

oak2455
05-22-2013, 01:15 AM

actually I have severe cancer for a few years douche bag.......but as of this summer I will be 7 years free....Ohhh and again leave the wife out.... I know you're jealous because you don't have the same rights as straight people.....you go girl, you'll get there

GiantsSwaGG
05-22-2013, 01:16 AM
Crack kills tho

Joe Johnson killed the nets title hopes!

waveycrockett

I dont think they give out loans for clown college tho.

DoMeFavors
He lives off his social security check and sleeps with his cats. His great grandson should of never showed him how to use the computer.

Im just glad that I am young and can actually walk up stairs without getting tired. I dont have any wrinkles.

oak2455
Oak I'm a mans man , does that interest you ?
nope

waveycrockett
05-22-2013, 01:17 AM
Joe Johnson killed the nets title hopes!
And Pablo Priogini is the Knicks #3 option

waveycrockett
05-22-2013, 01:17 AM
nope

He's talking to himself again. Go to sleep oak. You gotta make it to the bed and breakfast at 5am.

GiantsSwaGG
05-22-2013, 01:18 AM
I dont think they give out loans for clown college tho.

Yeah, I'm surprise you're graduating must of been expensive

DoMeFavors
actually I have severe cancer for a few years douche bag.......but as of this summer I will be 7 years free....Ohhh and again leave the wife out.... I know you're jealous because you don't have the same rights as straight people.....you go girl, you'll get there

7 years ago this summer was 06 you joined in 08 when you were 2 years free. Why so many posts?

GiantsSwaGG
And Pablo Priogini is the Knicks #3 option

Prigs did more in 6 mins than Joe did in game 7

waveycrockett
05-22-2013, 01:19 AM
Im just glad that I am young and can actually walk up stairs without getting tired. I dont have any wrinkles.

Relax your getting Oak turned on.

waveycrockett
05-22-2013, 01:19 AM
Prigs did more in 6 mins than Joe did in game 7

Pablo Prigioni did more in 1 series than Amare did all season.

oak2455
05-22-2013, 01:20 AM
He's talking to himself again. Go to sleep oak. You gotta make it to the bed and breakfast at 5am.

wow thats funny.... you and DMF's circle jerking again?? :laugh: who's eating the cookie tonight ??? :laugh:

waveycrockett
05-22-2013, 01:20 AM
Yeah, I'm surprise you're graduating must of been expensive

Nah your mom helped fund my dream

GiantsSwaGG
05-22-2013, 01:21 AM
Pablo Prigioni did more in 1 series than Amare did all season.

Amare played more minutes 7, than Joe scored in game 7

oak2455
05-22-2013, 01:22 AM
Relax I can turn you on.

sorry ask your buddy DMF's he likes that stuff, I like the ladies :laugh:

waveycrockett
wow thats funny.... you and DMF's circle jerking again?? :laugh: who's eating the cookie tonight ??? :laugh:
Jeeeez only in the mind of a pedophile

GiantsSwaGG
Nah your mom helped fund my dream

Oh when she hired you to clean the toilet's for the whole campus? Wow 7.25 help fund your school, that's what's up