PDA

View Full Version : Lebron James Linked To Steroids Clinic (Juicer?)

K0BE8124
05-21-2013, 12:58 PM
Former employee of Anthony Bosch claims a Mr.Paul picked up items from the clinic on a monthly basis , and when he paid the initials L.J. where used in the bookkeeping log.. Why would that be suspicious? Well Lebron's best friend and agent's name is Rich Paul

- See more at: http://ibnsportswrap.com/article.php?articleID=28#sthash.2i4P6hmH.dpuf

If he EVER used anything, MJ Kobe comparison goes down the toilet, so does his legacy durant will pass him as the best ...I'm not a lebron hater just thought this was interesting lol
I mean his hair line might have something to do with it lmao

*note Rich Paul is Lebron's agent now and was a close friend sense high school.
*note of you keep reading Jameer Nelson is also Related to this story not just James.
*note 2009 lebron had a weird surgery, to remove some kinda tumor from his right side of his face, some people think it was caused do steroid use. During the time he alleged used steroids in the playoffs he averaged 38.8 ppg 8rb and 8 assists crazy numbers.

To all the Haters I did not say lebron ever used*
Just pointing out something's that are kinda interesting ...

Baller1
05-21-2013, 01:01 PM
Good, he should take more. Makes his game that much more fun to watch. KD should hop on some too.

BigBlueCrew
05-21-2013, 01:02 PM
Lets see how fast this gets closed? :eyebrow:

Swashcuff
05-21-2013, 01:02 PM
You just linked one of the WORST "sources" possible. That guy is nothing but a fake conspiracy theorists. Didn't he once said that Kobe had more rape accusations that he settled before it reached the courts?

mdm692
05-21-2013, 01:03 PM
Jr Smith story will probably accumulate page after page but Lebron's story will be closed asap.

6cadi6
05-21-2013, 01:04 PM
:lift:

Swashcuff
05-21-2013, 01:05 PM
Jr Smith story will probably accumulate page after page but Lebron's story will be closed asap.

Common sense would tell you why. Just look at this "source" and the history of his articles/stories. Had Woj said this it would have gone to 1000+ posts and maybe multiple threads this guy is the exact opposite of Woj. Commons sense really.

benzni
05-21-2013, 01:06 PM
yea

Because Incarcerated Bob is always correct.

ztilzer31
05-21-2013, 01:10 PM
We all know... All the Lakers fans already think this is fact. As far as they're concern any player better than Kobe took steroids.

D-Leethal
05-21-2013, 01:12 PM
Common sense would tell you why. Just look at this "source" and the history of his articles/stories. Had Woj said this it would have gone to 1000+ posts and maybe multiple threads this guy is the exact opposite of Woj. Commons sense really.

The JR Smith story is Incarcerated Bob as well. Both are garbage.

Hawkeye15
05-21-2013, 01:12 PM
source has not been allowed here.