PDA

View Full Version : JR Smith Allegedly was using Cocaine throughout the Playoffs

Mile High Champ
05-21-2013, 09:24 AM
I thought would share this piece of news that is making the rounds this morning. Apparently JR Smith has an alleged Cocaine habbit as he has been purchasing $1500 worth of cocaine every 2-3 days. Please take the source for what it is but it seems like this story is picking up steam. I am attempting to find additional sources to confirm this story.

http://ibnsportswrap.com/article.php?articleID=760

MonroeFAN
05-21-2013, 09:27 AM
I don't see anything wrong with a little blow.

He earned it.

SportsFanatic10
05-21-2013, 09:28 AM
wouldn't be surprised.

MonroeFAN
05-21-2013, 09:30 AM
I think the bigger thing here is, 1500 on weed per week? I know it's super expensive in NYC, but the guy is smoking at least 3 oz's of the best pot on the planet (or getting ripped off).

NYJ - NYY
05-21-2013, 09:33 AM
thats a whole lotta bud a week man lol and blow ehh lots of players do ... hes an idiot for doing it during the playoffs not so much the weed cuz weed get people focused sometimes... i lift sometimes stoned and have the best workouts but coke dumb for playoffs man someone put 3 smacks to his head for common sense

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
05-21-2013, 09:33 AM
Coc not weed... im not surprised if its true he is a moron

MonroeFAN
05-21-2013, 09:35 AM
everytime I go to the gym (6-7 times per week) I'm completely blown out (o'dweeds) and I love it. But I wouldn't even be able to breathe if I smoked 3 oz's per week. He's gotta be smoking blunt after blunt after blunt in order for that to work.

I cannot, for the life of me, imagine what it would be like to play basketball all coked out, I wouldn't even do it in fear that it would interrupt my appetite.

There's a time and place for everything IMO, but JR is a ****.

SportsFanatic10
05-21-2013, 09:41 AM
everytime I go to the gym (6-7 times per week) I'm completely blown out (o'dweeds) and I love it. But I wouldn't even be able to breathe if I smoked 3 oz's per week. He's gotta be smoking blunt after blunt after blunt in order for that to work.

I cannot, for the life of me, imagine what it would be like to play basketball all coked out, I wouldn't even do it in fear that it would interrupt my appetite.

he's gotta be buying the weed for his whole entourage, can't just be him smoking that much worth.

Jint.
05-21-2013, 09:41 AM
JR ":jumpy::jumpy:" Smith

MonroeFAN
05-21-2013, 09:42 AM
lol @ JR, the guy has to be so high.

4milesperday
05-21-2013, 09:44 AM
Weed is good to relax muscles when nervous, tired or between weights but weed can also delay your reaction time.

GiantsSwaGG
05-21-2013, 09:44 AM
:laugh2:

GiantsSwaGG
05-21-2013, 09:45 AM
Weed is good to relax muscles when nervous, tired or between weights but weed can also delay your reaction time.

It has its good and bad

NYJ - NYY
05-21-2013, 09:46 AM

yes jr is super dumb lol yeah i hit my bowl once or twice before a lift and once i pop on the headphones im def to world in super pump land... thats a lot of bud man i burn maybe a 50 a week ... jr i hope this playoff performance shows u theres a time and place

4milesperday
05-21-2013, 09:51 AM
It has its good and bad

but over-all, its better and safer than alcohol. I smoke weed on the regular and still run my usual 4 miles a day. Just dont puff too much...4-5 hits of loud and put rest away.

NYY09
05-21-2013, 09:52 AM
NYC, eatin people up... :laugh2:

But I hear ya JR, its tough not to live it up in NYC but man, be smart enough to pick betters times to get smashed, not during the playoffs you '****...

NYJ - NYY
05-21-2013, 09:56 AM
but over-all, its better and safer than alcohol. I smoke weed on the regular and still run my usual 4 miles a day. Just dont puff too much...4-5 hits of loud and put rest away.

agreed! im at the gym for 2 hours a day on 5 puffs and liven right!!

oak2455
05-21-2013, 09:57 AM
You guys know probably about 60 % of NBA ers smoke weed..... Wally Szczerbiak was a friend of a friend and when he played he said it was the norm..... Hence no drug testing in the league ...

Jetsguy
05-21-2013, 09:58 AM
Christ how can we still allow ICB tweets and news as legit?

NYJ - NYY
05-21-2013, 09:59 AM

Also this

lamzoka
05-21-2013, 10:02 AM
$1500 of weed per week. :laugh:

thats just impossible

Krizzle88
05-21-2013, 10:03 AM
If he was he must have been snorting it up in he locker room at halftime cuz that stuff doesn't make you feel good for that long, he prolly had mood swings like a mother

4milesperday

Agree, I will like to know their source because drug dealers don't snitch on buyers...he must have haters around him acting like friends when they are getting something from him but ready to ruin JR's life on any opportunity they get. Dude need to be careful about dudes or hoes u hang with. Rhianna snitching was the start...

GiantsSwaGG

thats just impossible

Hey them corners kids ain't complaining, beats working at mcDonalds

Krizzle88

thats just impossible

If I was rich i'd spend 1500 of weed a week

Krizzle88
05-21-2013, 10:04 AM
Hey them corners kids ain't complaining, beats working at mcDonalds

Lmao true

ACanadian
05-21-2013, 10:04 AM
yes jr is super dumb lol yeah i hit my bowl once or twice before a lift and once i pop on the headphones im def to world in super pump land... thats a lot of bud man i burn maybe a 50 a week ... jr i hope this playoff performance shows u theres a time and place

Man I sure can see how smoking in general doesn't kill brain cells, you write like a poet and you're thoughts is that of a philospher, I'm going to go "smoke a bowl" right now 'homie'.

GiantsSwaGG
05-21-2013, 10:05 AM
Agree, I will like to know their source because drug dealers don't snitch on buyers...he must have haters around him acting like friends when they are getting something from him but ready to ruin JR's life on any opportunity they get. Dude need to be careful about dudes or hoes u hang with. Rhianna snitching was the start...

Rihanna is a hoe, taking what a hoe says serious is laughable

There's picture where JR is blowing a spliff and you can tell he smokes on the regular. But I'm pretty sure 70% of the league does so.

HYFR
05-21-2013, 10:08 AM
Incarcerated bob is an amazing source tho

el hidalgo
05-21-2013, 10:12 AM
I think the bigger thing here is, 1500 on weed per week? I know it's super expensive in NYC, but the guy is smoking at least 3 oz's of the best pot on the planet (or getting ripped off).

You're joking if you think it beats cali bud. Unless it gets imported from cali...

1-800-STFU
05-21-2013, 10:13 AM
Welll thats not the smartest thing to do now is it

Hangtime
05-21-2013, 10:16 AM
I think we all knew dude was on something.

dee279
I guess he takes his own plane to games. :cool:

Vinny642
Success

D-Leethal
05-21-2013, 10:17 AM
The same guy said LeBron was tied to a Miami steroids clinic a month ago and what came of that again?

NYJ - NYY
05-21-2013, 10:20 AM
Man I sure can see how smoking in general doesn't kill brain cells, you write like a poet and you're thoughts is that of a philospher, I'm going to go "smoke a bowl" right now 'homie'.

im a 26 year old commercial real estate broker in manhattan, you think i give a **** about what you think about the way i type and my literacy on a forum, cmon dude

oak2455
05-21-2013, 10:37 AM
The same guy said LeBron was tied to a Miami steroids clinic a month ago and what came of that again?

He does HGH ;)

Knick_Fever
05-21-2013, 10:43 AM
Wow, Im surprised there are so many drug addicts on here. Im not surprised some of you are trying to diffuse that act. The reality of the JR Smith situation (if true) is unprecedented. He's an athlete, not a hollywood star. He's held to high standards and is expected to meet them. I wont be surprised if the Knicks passed on him. What a low-life and horrible example to the kids that look up to him. And for those on here trying to pass this off as 'normal', well its far from it. Cocaine is a dangerous drug and has killed several known athletes from different sports. Again, if true, its a sad day to be a knicks fan. Thanks for sabotaging the playoffs JR.

ACanadian
05-21-2013, 10:44 AM
im a 26 year old commercial real estate broker in manhattan, you think i give a **** about what you think about the way i type and my literacy on a forum, cmon dude

You clearly do if you tell me about you're dream career.
Maybe you smoked so much pot you think you're a real estate broker, #inception.

1-800-STFU
05-21-2013, 10:46 AM
#reach

your*

F

See me after class.

D-Leethal
05-21-2013, 10:47 AM
Wow, Im surprised there are so many drug addicts on here. Im not surprised some of you are trying to diffuse that act. The reality of the JR Smith situation (if true) is unprecedented. He's an athlete, not a hollywood star. He's held to high standards and is expected to meet them. I wont be surprised if the Knicks passed on him. What a low-life and horrible example to the kids that look up to him. And for those on here trying to pass this off as 'normal', well its far from it. Cocaine is a dangerous drug and has killed several known athletes from different sports. Again, if true, its a sad day to be a knicks fan. Thanks for sabotaging the playoffs JR.

Most are not going to believe anything Incarcerated Bob pulls out of his ***, because I've never once read him break any news that was actually true.

sportscrazed
05-21-2013, 10:47 AM
If the Knicks want to run a respectable franchise I would get rid of JR. Some desperate team like the Bobcats would be happy to have him because he shoots higher percentages than that whole team.

ACanadian
05-21-2013, 10:48 AM
your*

F

See me after class.

Show me why professor.

D-Leethal
05-21-2013, 10:49 AM
your*

F

See me after class.

He also wrote in the post dissing NYJ-NYY that 'your thoughts is that of a philosopher'

Someone needs some self-grammar-policing.

el hidalgo
05-21-2013, 10:50 AM
anybody that thinks weed is bad for you is a moron. plain and simple.

D-Leethal
05-21-2013, 10:51 AM
Show me why professor.

You're is a contraction for 'you are'. 'Your' is basically the opposite of 'my'. 'Yours' is basically the opposite of 'mine'.

You just wrote:

You clearly do if you tell me about you are dream career.

Hopefully now you can pass the 4th grade.

sportscrazed
05-21-2013, 10:51 AM
Also I don't care who the source is, we all know JR goes clubbing regularly so the idea that he does cocaine is extremely reasonable. In NYC the night clubs, especially the high end ones where I presume JR goes are filled with cocaine.

D-Leethal
05-21-2013, 10:53 AM
Also I don't care who the source is, we all know JR goes clubbing regularly so the idea that he does cocaine is extremely reasonable. In NYC the night clubs, especially the high end ones where I presume JR goes are filled with cocaine.

LOL, all NBA players go clubbing regularly dude. I go clubbing regularly. I don't get zooted out of my mind when I do it.

So now we should surmise every player who goes clubbing regularly is a cokehead and that would be reasonable?

BKLYNpigeon
who cares. its not like he's a role model or anything. lol.

most of the league was on cocaine and acid in the 70's before David Stern stepped in and cleaned it all up. Im sure most of the players are on something.

I wouldnt want JR on my team, but he's pretty productive for 3 mil a year.

4milesperday

isn't it funny that those who choose to lecture others have their own short-comings? Feeling insecure about something there buddy? You can't even get a hold of the English language yet you are calling someone out for smoking pot. Hey there, I am a lead researcher for child trends, have a masters in criminal justice and I smoke pot almost everyday. Wanna do a writing contest? You're the epitome of an hypocrite. Google that, I know you've no clue what it means...

1-800-STFU
05-21-2013, 10:55 AM
Show me why professor.

You seriously dont know? :laugh2:

Go back to /b/

ACanadian
05-21-2013, 10:56 AM
He also wrote in the post dissing NYJ-NYY that 'your thoughts is that of a philosopher'

Someone needs some self-grammar-policing.

Jesus, have you ever heard of a ".
Lmao Americans.

D-Leethal
05-21-2013, 10:57 AM
who cares. its not like he's a role model or anything. lol.

most of the league was on cocaine and acid in the 70's before David Stern stepped in and cleaned it all up. Im sure most of the players are on something.

I wouldnt want JR on my team, but he's pretty productive for 3 mil a year.

Phil Jackson credits LSD for making him a better player.

Jackson was an unconventional dude long before he became one of the NBA's most celebrated coaches. In his 1975 book "Maverick: More Than a Game," Jackson claimed that some LSD he gobbled for breakfast in Malibu in May 1973 lent his game a boost. The shaggy-haired Knicks forward said the "spiritual flash" he experienced that day on the beach gave him a new love for the sport and a deeper appreciation of team play. He credited it with making 1973-74 the most productive season of his career, as he averaged 11.1 points and 5.8 rebounds per game.

D-Leethal
05-21-2013, 10:59 AM
Jesus, have you ever heard of a ".
Lmao Americans.

Single quotation marks are very applicable when your only quoting a fragment of the original quote.

Nice try foreigner.

ACanadian
05-21-2013, 10:59 AM
isn't it funny that those who choose to lecture others have their own short-comings? Feeling insecure about something there buddy? You can't even get a hold of the English language yet you are calling someone out for smoking pot. Hey there, I am a lead researcher for child trends, have a masters in criminal justice and I smoke pot almost everyday. Wanna do a writing contest? You're the epitome of an hypocrite. Google that, I know you've no clue what it means...

Sure lets go English down!
Unfourtantly for you sir I have a strong use of a comma, prepare to be poetized!

sep11ie
05-21-2013, 11:02 AM
Maybe JR can work some coke into his new contract?

BKLYNpigeon
05-21-2013, 11:03 AM
every fan base has their goons...

http://gothamist.com/2013/05/07/knicks_fans_accused_of_beating_up_g.php

kozelkid
05-21-2013, 11:04 AM

A, not "an hypocrite." You, young bloods, disappoint me.

ACanadian
05-21-2013, 11:05 AM
Unfourtantly I got class ATM, I'll talk to later friends

kozelkid
05-21-2013, 11:07 AM

Sure lets go English down!
Unfourtantly for you sir I have a strong use of a comma, prepare to be poetized!

It's too bad you'd use a semicolon, not a comma where you just used it.

lvlheaded
05-21-2013, 11:11 AM
1500 on weed a week?! One purchase of 1500 would probably last 5 months! Where I live it's 300 an O, that would be 5 Oz. you figure a G a day makes each O last 28 days. This guy would have to be smoking like 20 G's a day minimum.

Idiot

4milesperday
05-21-2013, 11:21 AM
A, not "an hypocrite." You, young bloods, disappoint me.

What a fool you are, I am not here claiming to be the messiah of grammar. It's a damned forum and folks like you and that transvestite make it less fun for people. That said do you understand that the letter "Y" can be a vowel thus legitimizing my use of "an"...you don't know much about English either and yet criticized me. SMH

NYJ - NYY
05-21-2013, 11:22 AM

you are dream career? really? cmon guy if YOU'RE going to sit here and try to play english teacher atleast use grammar correctly, clown *** dude

ThaDubs
05-21-2013, 11:31 AM
JR Smith is such a piece of ****.

ThaDubs
05-21-2013, 11:33 AM
you are dream career? really? cmon guy if YOU'RE going to sit here and try to play english teacher atleast use grammar correctly, clown *** dude

You're not really one to complain about grammar.

oak2455
05-21-2013, 11:50 AM
your*

F

See me after class.

:laugh: this thread has become epic

blahblahyoutoo
05-21-2013, 11:51 AM

Since we're getting all grammar police-y in here, the comma should be a semi-colon.

NYJ - NYY
05-21-2013, 11:52 AM
You're not really one to complain about grammar.

dont get yourself involved in a conversation that is before your post... like i said previously, i dont give a **** about my grammar on this forum i come here to discuss sports and my teams, i have my professional life and world to have correct grammar and speech ... i dont care about grammar i was pointing out that douchebags attempt to be smart .... dick

oak2455
05-21-2013, 11:52 AM
I would've spent it on Puzsy:D

NYJ - NYY
05-21-2013, 11:53 AM
**** all those who give a **** about grammar ON A SPORTS FORUM

NYJ - NYY
05-21-2013, 11:53 AM
I would've spent it on Puzsy:D

a-mother****in-gree

pacofunk64
05-21-2013, 11:55 AM
$1500 a week for blow and weed? Damn!

oak2455
05-21-2013, 11:56 AM
a-mother****in-gree

not on that mardi gras head he was banging

NYCkid12
05-21-2013, 11:56 AM
dont get yourself involved in a conversation that is before your post... like i said previously, i dont give a **** about my grammar on this forum i come here to discuss sports and my teams, i have my professional life and world to have correct grammar and speech ... i dont care about grammar i was pointing out that douchebags attempt to be smart .... dick

slow day in the real estate world ..........

NYJ - NYY
05-21-2013, 11:59 AM
slow day in the real estate world ..........

yeah its the week before memorial day clients arent really going on tour nor need surveys this week... starting to be the slow season in the tenant rep business

ThaDubs
05-21-2013, 12:00 PM

Calm down... take deep breaths... in through your nose and out through your mouth...

It's just a forum, incase you have forgotten.

oak2455
05-21-2013, 12:01 PM
thats weird

NYKnickFanatic
05-21-2013, 12:01 PM
What a fool you are, I am not here claiming to be the messiah of grammar. It's a damned forum and folks like you and that transvestite make it less fun for people. That said do you understand that the letter "Y" can be a vowel thus legitimizing my use of "an"...you don't know much about English either and yet criticized me. SMH

Dude, calm down. Deep breaths. In through your nose, out through your mouth.

sportscrazed
05-21-2013, 12:02 PM
LOL, all NBA players go clubbing regularly dude. I go clubbing regularly. I don't get zooted out of my mind when I do it.

So now we should surmise every player who goes clubbing regularly is a cokehead and that would be reasonable?

Do you go to the clubs where you have to drop 15k for a table?

ThaDubs
05-21-2013, 12:04 PM
Dude, calm down. Deep breaths. In through your nose, out through your mouth.

:eyebrow: Either you copied my post or by some strange mysterious coincidence we just posted basically the same thing within a minute of each other.

kozelkid
05-21-2013, 12:05 PM

Relax, I am joking.

ACanadian
05-21-2013, 12:05 PM
You seriously dont know? :laugh2:

Go back to /b/

Please go on, and don't google it like the last guy.

NYJ - NYY
05-21-2013, 12:06 PM

yeah ive been to many of clubs including green house where he was and ive seen steve nash there and amare and i used to go to juliet my buddy owned a share of it and they used to have knicks and jets and giants in there all the time... met my boy braylon in there and a bunch of others ... there are a lot that go out and ball out

oak2455
05-21-2013, 12:07 PM
come on guys.. this is a funny topic, keep it funny or you will all be banned:D

D-Leethal

I live in the Hamptons - so yes, I just don't drop said 15K for VIP service.

NYJ - NYY
Calm down... take deep breaths... in through your nose and out through your mouth...

It's just a forum, incase you have forgotten.

im plenty calm just dont like it when people police on here or that canadian for trying to get at me for smoking pot and then think "im dreaming of being a real estate broker"

benzni
lol

D-Leethal
This thread is the epitome of why the NBA forum is a wasteland.

ACanadian
05-21-2013, 12:08 PM

Oh look we got a hypocrite here, now about that 'English down'?

oak2455
05-21-2013, 12:09 PM
yeah ive been to many of clubs including green house where he was and ive seen steve nash there and amare and i used to go to juliet my buddy owned a share of it and they used to have knicks and jets and giants in there all the time... met my boy braylon in there and a bunch of others ... there are a lot that go out and ball out

people really don't know the big city.....lived in Manhattan for over 10 years, Murray Hill area....seen a lot of shyt

NYJ - NYY

true but its enjoyable nonetheless except for the people that try to correct everyones posts

ThaDubs

Wujutomba Willis?! This is gold. So much great debate going on in here.

NYKnickFanatic
:eyebrow: Either you copied my post or by some strange mysterious coincidence we just posted basically the same thing within a minute of each other.

Woah, that's a weird coincidence. Didn't even notice your post until I read this one, that I am actually quoting right now.

ILLUSIONIST^248
05-21-2013, 12:10 PM
If I was rich i'd spend 1500 of weed a week

He must be smoking a lot of people out. Smoking that much Kush solo is impractical.

ACanadian
im plenty calm just dont like it when people police on here or that canadian for trying to get at me for smoking pot and then think "im dreaming of being a real estate broker"

Canadian

Damn read a book.

oak2455
I live in the Hamptons - so yes, I just don't drop said 15K for VIP service.
my family is out there

NYJ - NYY
people really don't know the big city.....lived in Manhattan for over 10 years, Murray Hill area....seen a lot of shyt

love that area... and yeah i dont live in manhattan i live in westchester southern most part 20 mins outside and work in nyc everyday go out every weekend here... lotsta be seen in this wonderful city :D

NYJ - NYY
05-21-2013, 12:11 PM
Canadian

Damn read a book.

grasping at straws for not capitalizing a c... blow me

oak2455
05-21-2013, 12:13 PM
love that area... and yeah i dont live in manhattan i live in westchester southern most part 20 mins outside and work in nyc everyday go out every weekend here... lotsta be seen in this wonderful city :D

I was in the City for a few games last week and strained my neck looking at all that azz, that the city provides:D

D-Leethal
05-21-2013, 12:13 PM

Even moreso with JR, he likes to soak himself in with the city. Dude was giving random people rides around NYC on his scooter at 3am last summer.

ThaDubs
05-21-2013, 12:14 PM
Woah, that's a weird coincidence. Didn't even notice your post until I read this one, that I am actually quoting right now.

:hide:

ACanadian

Where the F did you learn English?

D-Leethal
my family is out there

Its a ghost town all winter but gets awfully nice this time of year :D

tredigs
05-21-2013, 12:15 PM
You guys know probably about 60 % of NBA ers smoke weed..... Wally Szczerbiak was a friend of a friend and when he played he said it was the norm..... Hence no drug testing in the league ...

Yeah, I think they're only tested a max of 1x per year after their rookie season, and it has to be in training camp. The NBA drug testing policy is one of MANY running "testing" jokes in the sports world. Up to and including the Olympics.

That said, if you're doing a drug it might as well be that.

ACanadian
grasping at straws for not capitalizing a c... blow me

Dude I don't sell weed stop asking!

ThaDubs
It's the illuminaliens...

1-800-STFU
05-21-2013, 12:16 PM
Please go on, and don't google it like the last guy.

Well, the guy answered for me.

Reads: You clearly do if you tell me about you are dream career.

When it should read: You clearly do if you tell me about your dream career.

:shrug:

oak2455
Even moreso with JR, he likes to soak himself in with the city. Dude was giving random people rides around NYC on his scooter at 3am last summer.

:laugh: I just spit out my coffee.........it's funny you see a lot of famous people there , its cool if you like that stuff

ThaDubs

I feel like your penis is so unbelievably inadequate.

D-Leethal
05-21-2013, 12:17 PM
Yeah, I think they're only tested a max of 1x per year after their rookie season, and it has to be in training camp. The NBA drug testing policy is one of MANY running "testing" jokes in the sports world. Up to and including the Olympics.

That said, if you're doing a drug it might as well be that.

Weed is still the most dangerous for athletes. Unless your a habitual cokehead, that will be out of your system in a couple days. Not proud to say I know a few people who were on Probation or got tested for work and that was their drug as choice for that very reason. Weed will stick around for a month - much more dangerous if your getting tested.

oak2455
05-21-2013, 12:17 PM
Its a ghost town all winter but gets awfully nice this time of year :D

this is the time I visit:D :speechless:

ThaDubs
05-21-2013, 12:18 PM
I feel like Bazemore and Green have smoke sessions before games.

NYJ - NYY
05-21-2013, 12:19 PM

haha see thats funny lol and like i said i dont care how i spell or use grammar on this site lifes to short to always be perfect... enjoy it...you're comical laugh a lil bit and yes lil is what i say for little on this site

ACanadian
05-21-2013, 12:19 PM

Why is everyone asking for my penis all of a sudden?
Im sorry but my body is NOT for sale!

NYJ - NYY
05-21-2013, 12:20 PM

haha see why i had such a problem with this grammar clown

NYJ - NYY
05-21-2013, 12:21 PM
Why is everyone asking for my penis all of a sudden?
Im sorry but my body is NOT for sale!

whats the ratio between dollar and whatever canadians use because if the dollars stronger you should try and sell it no matter how small your **** is

D-Leethal
05-21-2013, 12:21 PM
:laugh: I just spit out my coffee.........it's funny you see a lot of famous people there , its cool if you like that stuff

He actually was arrested for riding his scooter around Miami without a scooter license.

Last summer he held a 3am bike rally and recruited NYers via twitter:

...which brings us to J.R. Smith. Our friend Earl, as I've mentioned a few times-- and as is evident within minutes of following him-- loves to tweet. He does it pretty much constantly. Thus, we know a lot about the guy: where he's traveling, what he's wearing, and who he's with at any given moment. We know that he loves Adele and Jessie J. We know that his daughters are exceedingly cute. We know that he engages with everyone, including people who outwardly despise him and people who VERY openly adore him. And we know for certain that J.R. loves to stay up late.

Last night, J.R. was up after hours and got restless, so he did what any person would do and assembled an impromptu bike rally, suggesting that folks meet up with him to ride around Manhattan taking pictures. Naturally. Take the jump for a little recap.

About 1 AM:

How many people want to ride bikes with me at 2am instagraming pix?

Going to take piks all over manhattan see what kind of stuff goes on in #NY at night!

In case it wasn't clear, we're talking about bicycles (or whatever), not motorcycles.

Next came the issue of where to meet. Eventually, J.R. settled on a spot:

I'll be on 66th an amsterdam @2:30 wit my bike! #getdownorlaydown

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1150016/9ddc74daaaee11e1a8761231381b4856_7_medium.jpg
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1150030/ffd73df2aaf111e19dc71231380fe523_7_medium.jpg

That is why JR is the man, and thats why as much as we get fed up with him he's that crazy little bastard you still love for some reason.

oak2455
05-21-2013, 12:23 PM
He actually was arrested for riding his scooter around Miami without a scooter license.

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1150016/9ddc74daaaee11e1a8761231381b4856_7_medium.jpg
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1150030/ffd73df2aaf111e19dc71231380fe523_7_medium.jpg

That is why JR is the man, and thats why as much as we get fed up with him he's that crazy little bastard you still love for some reason.

he's like the Pied Piper

NYJ - NYY
05-21-2013, 12:24 PM

haha JR is my dude i know hes a dumb knuckle head sometimes but hes been my dude since the nugs him and melo ... stop being stupid JR and help us win a mofaquin title next year!!

D-Leethal
05-21-2013, 12:25 PM
he's like the Pied Piper

Its pretty awesome though in my book. Most athletes won't even look at you or even walk the streets without escorts or security.

JR is a man of the people, I respect that. Its like watching Clyde Frazier walk into the front entrance of the Garden like he's a fan attending the game or walking around his restaurant taking pics and signing autographs everytime he is there.

ACanadian
05-21-2013, 12:26 PM
whats the ratio between dollar and whatever canadians use because if the dollars stronger you should try and sell it no matter how small your **** is

You really like talking about my penis huh?
Man I'm not buying a house from you!

D-Leethal
haha JR is my dude i know hes a dumb knuckle head sometimes but hes been my dude since the nugs him and melo ... stop being stupid JR and help us win a mofaquin title next year!!

Jr reminds me of my buddies. A talented knucklehead party animal who can't get out of his own way, but for some reason its so hard not to love the guy. 'Get chicks or die trying'.

oak2455
Its pretty awesome though in my book. Most athletes won't even look at you or even walk the streets without escorts or security.

JR is a man of the people, I respect that. Its like watching Clyde Frazier walk into the front entrance of the Garden like he's a fan attending the game or walking around his restaurant taking pics and signing autographs everytime he is there.

couldn't agree more , there are some guys who don't give a fck and hes one of those guys

NYJ - NYY
05-21-2013, 12:27 PM

funny story, down the block from my office, money mayweather was on 47th and 6th and the jewelry place looking for new pieces, his entourage of massive security dudes were on the sidewalk blocking most of it, a little old asian man walked to close to one of them and the security guard hemmed this little old man up picked him up off the ground and said you dont ever walk this close to money mayweather.... MAYWEATHER WAS INSIDE THE STORE!!!!

Pierzynski4Prez
05-21-2013, 12:28 PM
couldn't agree more , there are some guys who don't give a fck and hes one of those guys

anyway you can slow that sig down

NYJ - NYY
05-21-2013, 12:28 PM
You really like talking about my penis huh?
Man I'm not buying a house from you!

reading comprehension must be different in old canada, residential and commercial two different things small penis boy

NYJ - NYY
05-21-2013, 12:29 PM
Jr reminds me of my buddies. A talented knucklehead party animal who can't get out of his own way, but for some reason its so hard not to love the guy. 'Get chicks or die trying'.

100000% agree with this statement and my group of friends and yours as well lol we come through like a tornado and dont leave one skirt unflipped until we go home with one

oak2455
05-21-2013, 12:30 PM
anyway you can slow that sig down

I tried........ :D

ambisme56
05-21-2013, 12:31 PM
Imagine because of this story and how poorly he played in the post-season no team offers him a contract. He will fall faster in the depths of life faster than Lindsay Lohan.

Cromedome
I'd have no problem if he was smoking weed throughout the playoffs...but coke? C'mon son.

ACanadian
reading comprehension must be different in old canada, residential and commercial two different things small penis boy

You said you were both,
Man why you keep talking about my penis? Starting to get worried about you now.

NYJ - NYY
05-21-2013, 12:34 PM
You said you were both,
Man why you keep talking about my penis? Starting to get worried about you now.

never said i do anything with residential, tenant rep which is when i represent clients specifically and never the landlord or the space they are looking for... haha you're a funny one...my girls in my avatar you have nothing to worry about ... all good enjoy your day

KnickaBocka.44
05-21-2013, 12:36 PM
This story isn't true. Mods?

ACanadian
05-21-2013, 12:37 PM
never said i do anything with residential, tenant rep which is when i represent clients specifically and never the landlord or the space they are looking for... haha you're a funny one...my girls in my avatar you have nothing to worry about ... all good enjoy your day

What? Those are your girls? Whoops

NYJ - NYY
05-21-2013, 12:39 PM
What? Those are your girls? Whoops

k

waveycrockett
05-21-2013, 12:59 PM
lmao JR Smith is a crackhead on top of being a playoff choker :laugh:

Cromedome
05-21-2013, 01:02 PM

You know people like JR smith in the mean streets of Long Island? Word?

oak2455
05-21-2013, 01:04 PM
where's Joooooooooooooooey ..........Broooooklyn :cheers::clap::cheers::clap:

and heres my favorite

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQW7Zj-W0vbFvTuUI61M5vOjE65fB0MJ8hJMNm0efltNwSEvDB9xw

Lakeshow24KB
05-21-2013, 01:06 PM
The beginning of this thread helped me prepare for my English final tomorrow :laugh2:

oak2455
05-21-2013, 01:07 PM
http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/5094/jay-zs-neighbor-from-the-message

ILLUSIONIST^248
funny story, down the block from my office, money mayweather was on 47th and 6th and the jewelry place looking for new pieces, his entourage of massive security dudes were on the sidewalk blocking most of it, a little old asian man walked to close to one of them and the security guard hemmed this little old man up picked him up off the ground and said you dont ever walk this close to money mayweather.... MAYWEATHER WAS INSIDE THE STORE!!!!

:laugh: Epic.

oak2455
The beginning of this thread helped me prepare for my English final tomorrow :laugh2:

:laugh:

D-Leethal
05-21-2013, 01:08 PM
You know people like JR smith in the mean streets of Long Island? Word?

Last I checked JR is from Jersey suburbs and is a basketball player who likes to party. Not a drug dealer from Trenton or Newark. Word.

BigBlueCrew
05-21-2013, 01:10 PM
http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/5094/jay-zs-neighbor-from-the-message

:laugh: :laugh: that was awesome

NYJ - NYY
05-21-2013, 01:11 PM

hahahaha

NYJ - NYY
05-21-2013, 01:11 PM
:laugh: Epic.

never have seen anything funnier than that

Swashcuff
05-21-2013, 01:14 PM
Didn't even realize who the source was on this story could have sworn I saw something else when MHC initially posted it. Don't believe it for a second.

DoMeFavors
05-21-2013, 01:16 PM
Tired from the partying he needed to wake up a bit, you all spend money to root for the knicks and he doesnt even care and you let it slide? if this was a Nets player I would be giving him hell.

GiantsSwaGG
05-21-2013, 01:18 PM

:laugh:

BigBlueCrew
05-21-2013, 01:18 PM
Tired from the partying he needed to wake up a bit, you all spend money to root for the knicks and he doesnt even care and you let it slide? if this was a Nets player I would be giving him hell.

:laugh: please dont make us laugh

GiantsSwaGG
05-21-2013, 01:19 PM
Didn't even realize who the source was on this story could have sworn I saw something else when MHC initially posted it. Don't believe it for a second.

The fact this thread is still open is laughable, but were making the best out of it with grammar lesson...

Opps I meant we're

NYKnickFanatic
05-21-2013, 01:20 PM

Well you see, even though it's IncarceratedBob, it's about a Knicks player, so it must be true.

Cromedome
05-21-2013, 01:20 PM
Last I checked JR is from Jersey suburbs and is a basketball player who likes to party. Not a drug dealer from Trenton or Newark. Word.

Aren't you from LI? You're telling me things get crazy like that in LI and you compare yourselves with the likes of JR smith? Word?

NYKnickFanatic
05-21-2013, 01:21 PM
The fact this thread is still open is laughable, but were making the best out of it with grammar lesson...

Opps I meant we're

Any other thread that the source was from IncarceratedBob would have been closed already. :laugh2:

NYJ - NYY
05-21-2013, 01:23 PM
Aren't you from LI? You're telling me things get crazy like that in LI and you compare yourselves with the likes of JR smith? Word?

places in LI are gully... and secondly ive gone out multiple times in LI and have seen and done some crazy things

Teeboy1487
05-21-2013, 01:23 PM
Look how quickly the Lebron James thread closed. Can the mods on this forum show an ounce of fairness and consistency?

D-Leethal
05-21-2013, 01:25 PM

Crazy like what? Hookers and blow? I live in the Hamptons dude, thats what were known for here.

NYJ - NYY
05-21-2013, 01:25 PM
Look how quickly the Lebron James thread closed. Can the mods on this forum show an ounce of fairness and consistency?

true that... but lebrons not on the knicks all knicks threads must stay open so every scum-douchebag gets their shots in

Cromedome
05-21-2013, 01:26 PM
places in LI are gully... and secondly ive gone out multiple times in LI and have seen and done some crazy things

Like what? Play golf in a rainstorm?

NYJ - NYY
Crazy like what? Hookers and blow? I live in the Hamptons dude, thats what were known for here.

be out in the hamptons on sunday!!! tunes

NYJ - NYY

im not gonna argue with a knicks fan but you dont sound knowledgable about LI

D-Leethal
05-21-2013, 01:28 PM

I'm not even sure what he's getting at outside of being a douche. I thought I made it pretty clear the comparison stopped at JR being a party animal who likes to slay *****es and hit the clubs until 5am while maintaining a down-to-earth 'man of the people' persona.

I guess he's trying to act like I said 'we hard on LI' or some ****. Typical Cromedome sarcastic one-liners.

Go read up on the chick at Hofstra that got murdered last week and tell me LI doesn't get a little crazy.

NYJ - NYY

ever heard of hempstead where hofstra U is? my boys went there i partied there its grimey as ****, prostitution, drugs, everything you could think of

D-Leethal
be out in the hamptons on sunday!!! tunes

U serious bro? I'm gonna be there too rockin' my Shump jersey hahhahaaha.

D-Leethal

Not gonna lie, thats ****ing funny.

GiantsSwaGG
05-21-2013, 01:29 PM

You have no clue what you're talking about, I live by the border of Elmont. Talk that **** in Elmont, you might not make it out brah

Cromedome
05-21-2013, 01:29 PM
I'm not even sure what he's getting at outside of being a douche. I thought I made it pretty clear the comparison stopped at JR being a party animal who likes to slay *****es and hit the clubs until 5am while maintaining a down-to-earth 'man of the people' persona.

I guess he's trying to act like I said 'we hard on LI' or some ****. Typical Cromedome sarcastic one-liners.

Go read up on the chick at Hofstra that got murdered last week and tell me LI doesn't get a little crazy.

Typical poser trying to be down.

GiantsSwaGG
05-21-2013, 01:30 PM
ever heard of hempstead where hofstra U is? my boys went there i partied there its grimey as ****, prostitution, drugs, everything you could think of

Wasn't a female held hostages just the other day?

Plus I guess he hasn't been to Roosevelt where all them bloods and crips are at. Ppl get robbe daily over there!

NYJ - NYY
^^ haha

D-Leethal
Typical poser trying to be down.

trying to be down with what?

NYJ - NYY
Wasn't a female held hostages just the other day?

Plus I guess he hasn't been to Roosevelt where all them bloods and crips are at. Ppl get robbe daily over there!

he's about that keyboard life

Cromedome
05-21-2013, 01:31 PM
trying to be down with what?

I'm not sure...but all your "my dudes" and what not, who are you fooling?

GiantsSwaGG
05-21-2013, 01:33 PM
he's about that keyboard life

Net bangers now a days...

D-Leethal
05-21-2013, 01:34 PM

LOL. Whatever you say my dude.

D-Leethal
05-21-2013, 01:36 PM
Cromedome is the only poster on this forum that feels the need to boast his street cred. Who are you fooling? Your sitting at a desk on a computer.

GiantsSwaGG

Brah you wouldn't squeeze ketcup on franks!

NYJ - NYY
cromedome whats ur issue pal? super hating for no reason

GiantsSwaGG
05-21-2013, 01:37 PM
Cromedome is the only poster on this forum that feels the need to boast his street cred. Who are you fooling? Your sitting at a desk on a computer.

He did time up north for j walking

KniCks4LiFe
05-21-2013, 01:38 PM
JR ":jumpy::jumpy:" Smith

I :laugh: cuz' that's probably how he felt after he popped those mollys.

NYJ - NYY
05-21-2013, 01:39 PM

funny line

Cromedome
05-21-2013, 01:39 PM

Come see me, Brah.

Cromedome
05-21-2013, 01:40 PM

You could come see me too if you think i'm a 85 post per day poster like yourself.

NYJ - NYY
05-21-2013, 01:42 PM
You could come see me too if you think i'm a 85 post per day poster like yourself.

haha tough guy.,.. im in manhattan right now whats the deal? chirp an awful lot

DoMeFavors
05-21-2013, 01:43 PM
JR really needs to get over his addiction, he is a public figure kids look up to him. Kids should look up to guys like Superman and Bill Gates not a coke addicted guy that throws elbows and his body is filled with tattoos. He needs to get them lazered off and stop doing coke.

Cromedome
05-21-2013, 01:44 PM
haha tough guy.,.. im in manhattan right now whats the deal? chirp an awful lot

What's good? If you have a problem with what i'm saying...pm me.

NYJ - NYY
05-21-2013, 01:45 PM
JR really needs to get over his addiction, he is a public figure kids look up to him. Kids should look up to guys like Superman and Bill Gates not a coke addicted guy that throws elbows and his body is filled with tattoos. He needs to get them lazered off and stop doing coke.

ok Alice

D-Leethal
05-21-2013, 01:45 PM

Sorry brah, it happens when you work in an office 50 hrs/week. I understand your too busy pumping the streets full of dope and being bout that life to post as much as I do.

You sure have a lot of time to play on Photoshop and make a new sig every day though.

D-Leethal
05-21-2013, 01:46 PM
jr really needs to get over his addiction, he is a public figure kids look up to him. Kids should look up to guys like superman and bill gates not a coke addicted guy that throws elbows and his body is filled with tattoos. He needs to get them lazered off and stop doing coke.

loool

NYJ - NYY
05-21-2013, 01:46 PM
What's good? If you have a problem with what i'm saying...pm me.

dont need to PM you guy lol talk a lot of nonsense infront of everyone why not continue... ****in internet tough guys man.. keep click clackin that quick reply button my dude

D-Leethal
05-21-2013, 01:47 PM
dont need to PM you guy lol talk a lot of nonsense infront of everyone why not continue... ****in internet tough guys man.. keep click clackin that quick reply button my dude

He was on here asking dudes from Cali to fly cross country to 'come see me' a few weeks ago too.

1-800-STFU
You people are hilarious :laugh2:

BigBlueCrew

Whats really sad about all this is that people like you and Wavey would believe a source who calls themselves "incarceratedbob". Would you believe a source called "douchebagdave" or "numnutssteve"

ACanadian
05-21-2013, 01:48 PM

In through the nose, out through the mouth, it will be O.K.
Is it nap time?

Cromedome
05-21-2013, 01:48 PM
Sorry brah, it happens when you work in an office 50 hrs/week. I understand your too busy pumping the streets full of dope and being bout that life to post as much as I do.

You sure have a lot of time to play on Photoshop and make a new sig every day though.

I made all the sigs in less than 10 mins. It's not rocket science, "brah". What are we up to now? 90 posts in less than 2 hours?

NYJ - NYY
05-21-2013, 01:49 PM
He was on here asking dudes from Cali to fly cross country to 'come see me' a few weeks ago too.

hahahaha lol some guys man just wanna keep hitten that keyboard...

D-Leethal
I made all the sigs in less than 10 mins. It's not rocket science, "brah". What are we up to now? 90 posts in less than 2 hours?

Yup, and getting paid more than you while I'm at it.

NYJ - NYY
In through the nose, out through the mouth, it will be O.K.
Is it nap time?

there he is

KniCks4LiFe
05-21-2013, 01:50 PM
oh shieeeeeeeee...... someone hit the capslock.

Cromedome
05-21-2013, 01:51 PM
hahahaha lol some guys man just wanna keep hitten that keyboard...

Lmao...

ACanadian
there he is

Why you assume I'm a guy?

krazylegz
people admitting to doing drugs and threatening to actually meet up??...alotta turds on this site

LongIslandIcedZ
05-21-2013, 01:52 PM
A lot of tough people here

Cromedome
05-21-2013, 01:52 PM
Yup, and getting paid more than you while I'm at it.

Keep thinking that, "bruh".

DoMeFavors
05-21-2013, 01:53 PM
Whats really sad about all this is that people like you and Wavey would believe a source who calls themselves "incarceratedbob". Would you believe a source called "douchebagdave" or "numnutssteve"

We will never know if a story is real or not no matter who reports it, but I am just commenting on it

1-800-STFU

I love you. I want to be with you.

a/s/l?

Please respond

NYJ - NYY
there he is

Cuz u referenced ur small penis

NYJ - NYY
05-21-2013, 01:54 PM
people admitting to doing drugs and threatening to actually meet up??...alotta turds on this site

Drugs thing is really no biggy alot worse has been said on the Internet... Cromedometoughguykeyboardhead on the other hand is way to hard for psd

BigBlueCrew
05-21-2013, 01:55 PM
We will never know if a story is real or not no matter who reports it, but I am just commenting on it

Meh...you believed it

ACanadian
05-21-2013, 01:55 PM
Cuz u referenced ur small penis

As a it or thing?

Cromedome
05-21-2013, 01:56 PM
Drugs thing is really no biggy alot worse has been said on the Internet... Cromedometoughguykeyboardhead on the other hand is way to hard for psd

I'm not sure what type of fake people you've dealt with online...but if at anytime you want seperate the BS from reality, let me know.

1-800-STFU
05-21-2013, 01:57 PM
I'm not sure what type of fake people you've dealt with online...but if at anytime you want seperate the BS from reality, let me know.

I challenge you to a duel. Pistols at dawn.

waveycrockett
05-21-2013, 01:58 PM

Pretty sure one of the 5 point towns in LI is one of the most dangerous places in ny. I don't live in LI but know a good kid from queens who was stabbed up and robbed at a party there

NYJ - NYY
05-21-2013, 01:58 PM

Separate bs from reality? Ur trying to fight dudes through a forum and keyboard separate first for your own sake

DoMeFavors
05-21-2013, 01:59 PM
Meh...you believed it

how can you be so sure its not real? why would someone make this up?

BigBlueCrew
Pretty sure one of the 5 point towns in LI is one of the most dangerous places in ny

What?!?!?! I hope this is sarcasm

Cromedome
Separate bs from reality? Ur trying to fight dudes through a forum and keyboard separate first for your own sake

I hear you. So we're not meeting up anytime soon? Cool.

BigBlueCrew
05-21-2013, 02:00 PM
how can you be so sure its not real? why would someone make this up?

See how many response are on internet board like this one.

Thats why, and for suckers like you and Wavey :)

D-Leethal
05-21-2013, 02:00 PM

You sound like a pretty miserable dude.

waveycrockett
05-21-2013, 02:01 PM
What?!?!?! I hope this is sarcasm

I don't live in LI but have heard about one of the 5 point towns. Heard some horror stories about kids getting robbed and beat out there.

ACanadian
05-21-2013, 02:01 PM

C'mon.
It's Your

NYJ - NYY
05-21-2013, 02:02 PM

I hear you. So we're not meeting up anytime soon? Cool.

Haha cool as ever my *****

NYJ - NYY
05-21-2013, 02:03 PM

C'mon.
It's Your

Doin it purposely giving u the corrections u so eagerly seek in the good country of Canada

ACanadian
05-21-2013, 02:05 PM
Doin it purposely giving u the corrections u so eagerly seek in the good country of Canada

Doing*
you*

NYJ - NYY
05-21-2013, 02:06 PM
you*

good

3RDASYSTEM
05-21-2013, 02:06 PM
Im here to educate the psd forum to my best ability

like I posted on here before just go and watch 'cocaine cowboys' to see it was going on at high level among nfl teams in the playoffs

why would nba be exempt from it? like roids in baseball means its roids in nfl to cycling to nba to Olympics and so on and on and on, the show goes on

players get super blowed all the time before reg( I know for fact regular season they do) or post season games, that's part of the fix/gambling/behind the scenes **** we wont never see nor be fully told the truth about

LongIslandIcedZ
05-21-2013, 02:07 PM
This is awesome.

- Canadian grammar Nazi's

- Toughest guy in NYC

- Pretty sure I saw someone challenged to a duel

- Whether or not LI has dangerous areas

DoMeFavors
05-21-2013, 02:08 PM
See how many response are on internet board like this one.

Thats why, and for suckers like you and Wavey :)

I feel like you are mad at me, can we talk this out

ACanadian
05-21-2013, 02:08 PM
good

*Good.

D-Leethal
05-21-2013, 02:09 PM
This is awesome.

- Canadian grammar Nazi's

- Toughest guy in NYC

- Pretty sure I saw someone challenged to a duel

- Whether or not LI has dangerous areas

NBA forum at its finest.

Cromedome
05-21-2013, 02:11 PM
C'mon.
It's Your

It's actually "You're" but this isn't school.

D-Leethal
05-21-2013, 02:12 PM

'When gangsters give grammar lessons'

DODGERS&LAKERS
05-21-2013, 02:13 PM
so incarcerated Bob is a valid source now? I just seen another thread get close because of the exact same source. Funny how that works

ACanadian
05-21-2013, 02:14 PM

Lmao.
I can't say 'you're' because I don't have evidence of you trying to fight someone.

Cromedome
05-21-2013, 02:14 PM
'When gangsters give grammar lessons'

You should actually take note since with all the office work you claim to do...you clearly don't know the difference between then/than.

Is that gangsta enough for you, bruh?

D-Leethal
05-21-2013, 02:18 PM
You should actually take note since with all the office work you claim to do...you clearly don't know the difference between then/than.

You must pay a lot of attention to my posts. That is definitely the one I mistype more often than not. Thing is at work I proof my emails for grammar. Here I don't.

ACanadian
05-21-2013, 02:19 PM

"Bruh" is pretty gangster, my iphone doesn't even register it as a word.

KniCks4LiFe
05-21-2013, 02:22 PM
[SPOILER TAG]http://25.media.tumblr.com/3dcd81585879936ed9fddd4113d19d98/tumblr_mmz08hm9GK1r2ckpzo1_250.gif[/SPOILER TAG]

Cromedome
You must pay a lot of attention to my posts. That is definitely the one I mistype more often than not. Thing is at work I proof my emails for grammar. Here I don't.

That's a joke. 99% of your posts have ..."edited" 5 minutes later.

This is a waste of time, "bruh".... have fun.

NYJ - NYY
everyone needs to hit what jr spliff was smokin and relaxxxxx

ewing
05-21-2013, 02:23 PM
so incarcerated Bob is a valid source now? I just seen another thread get close because of the exact same source. Funny how that works

That's hilarious!

ILLUSIONIST^248
05-21-2013, 02:25 PM

Do the LT for PSD :dance: