PDA

View Full Version : Which player do you have the least respect for out of these 3?

sunsfan88
05-18-2013, 06:09 PM
Derrick Rose - Tore his ACL more than a year ago, missed every game this season and watched his team lose to Miami when they desperately needed a star player to help them out.

Dwight Howard - Gotten 2 HCs fired in just 2 years, had locker room problems with guys like Kobe Bryant, Pau Gasol and even managed to do the impossible and piss off Steve Nash. Not to mention his constant whining about his touches and his playing time in the 4th quarter without realizing that his FT shooting is so bad, they can't afford to leave him in late in games.

Andrew Bynum - I'm not even going to bother explaining. Most of you should know what happened here.

Tony_Starks
05-18-2013, 06:12 PM
Wow. Picking on 3 hurt players I see. Cool.

*Superman*
05-18-2013, 06:15 PM
Bynum, he's not in it for the game, he's in it for the money.

5ass
05-18-2013, 06:17 PM
easily bynum.

curtcocaine
05-18-2013, 06:25 PM
JaMarcus Russell

MrfadeawayJB
05-18-2013, 06:34 PM
Bynum doesn't deserve anything he's done. Also I don't respect superstars who flop. (If your that good why do it?)

Tony_Starks
05-18-2013, 06:51 PM
Did you guys miss the memo about Bynums glass knees? Because its like 5 years old.

Apparently Orlando magic got it.

ILLUSIONIST^248
05-18-2013, 07:00 PM
JaMarcus Russell:laugh:

ManRam
05-18-2013, 07:12 PM
howard.

i've lost no respect for bynum. dude gets hurt. what do you want him to do about it?

and don't respond with "OMG HE WENT BOWLING! HOW DARE HE DO SOMETHING SO DANGEROUS!"

eso
05-18-2013, 07:20 PM
howard.

i've lost no respect for bynum. dude gets hurt. what do you want him to do about it?

and don't respond with "OMG HE WENT BOWLING! HOW DARE HE DO SOMETHING SO DANGEROUS!"

OMG he went bowling? How dare a young man do something fun with friends and have a life outside of there job...

Shkelqim
05-18-2013, 07:21 PM
I don't think bowling ****ed up both knees, it was a poor judgement move by our management

JasonJohnHorn
05-18-2013, 07:21 PM
I don't know the guys personally, so it's hard to say, but after the Dwightmare and the drama this year, and his complaints in the past about not getting the ball enough, I gotta go with Dwight. My perception of him, which may be flawed, is that he is very much about himself and not as invest with the team he's on, which is fair and understandable.

With Rose, I haven't seen him do much that would cause me to disrespect him. I understand him not rushing back from injury. I think in instances like these we just have to trust he players.

As for Bynum, he is the only one of the three who has proven he has the commitment to win a championship. He's won two and has been to the finals three times. He has made sacrifices and helped a team win it all. Is he as passionate about basketball as some? It's hard to say, but I would guess not, but that does not mean he is not professional. I realize he has made mistakes in the past, but he has also had great success. He can't help the injuries he's incurred, so it's hard to blame him for that.

ManRam
05-18-2013, 07:26 PM
I don't think bowling ****ed up both knees, it was a poor judgement move by our management

things more dangerous than bowling: walking up stairs, crossing a street, driving a car, coughing...

PHX2daDEATH
05-18-2013, 07:51 PM
Dwight Howard.."Mr. Christian when I was a rookie but now I'm trying to prove I'm more fertile then Shawn Kemp"..I can't even remember what Orlando got back for Dwight besides Afflalo. He's thrown teammates, coaches and entire franchises under the bus...the de-innovator of offense in the low post, the guy not even Hakeem could help. I don't know if he just doesn't have it or is not coordinated enough....Bynum I can't really say anything other then Philly should of known what to expect given Drew's history..Bynum is always going to have problems with his feet and knees..once a big man like that gets those injuries they never go away.(Yao, Oden).yet somebody is going to give him 70 or 80 million..as for Rose..I don't think it was his call if he played or not right?

Pakman
05-18-2013, 07:54 PM
Derrick Rose - Tore his ACL more than a year ago, missed every game this season and watched his team lose to Miami when they desperately needed a star player to help them out.

Dwight Howard - Gotten 2 HCs fired in just 2 years, had locker room problems with guys like Kobe Bryant, Pau Gasol and even managed to do the impossible and piss off Steve Nash. Not to mention his constant whining about his touches and his playing time in the 4th quarter without realizing that his FT shooting is so bad, they can't afford to leave him in late in games.

Andrew Bynum - I'm not even going to bother explaining. Most of you should know what happened here.He got mike brown fired? I don't think that was his fault

SportsFanatic10
05-18-2013, 07:58 PM
tough to say, but its definitely between howard and bynum though.

Supreme LA
05-18-2013, 07:59 PM
Who the hell doesn't respect Rose??

still1ballin
05-18-2013, 08:05 PM
Not sure what exactly happened with Bynum in Philly, but when he was in LA he was a beast. He gave everything to his team.

I remember in one of the championship years, right before the season ended he tore his meniscus and he opted out of surgery to keep playing. He played through a whole postseason with a torn meniscus to help his team win after so many times getting his knee drained.

Rose is my pick. He should of been back already. How can you watch your team play their heart out and leave everything on the court and not even suit up and play 5 minutes!

b@llhog24
05-18-2013, 08:07 PM
Dwight - he plays for the Lakers.

Tony_Starks
05-18-2013, 08:15 PM
Not sure what exactly happened with
Bynum in Philly, but when he was in LA he was a beast. He gave everything to his team.

I remember in one of the championship years, right before the season ended he tore his meniscus and he opted out of surgery to keep playing. He played through a whole postseason with a torn meniscus to help his team win after so many times getting his knee drained.

Rose is my pick. He should of been back already. How can you watch your team play their heart out and leave everything on the court and not even suit up and play 5 minutes!

I agree about Bynum. He could've sat out the playoffs but played through the pain and was a big part of us beating Boston. Can't say anything bad about him, he can't control his health.

My pick is Howard though, not for anything but how he handled himself in LA. He's pouted, took games off, and was basically a drama queen all year. Forcing them to max Kobe's minutes out as a result.

ManRam
05-18-2013, 08:24 PM
i think the crap rose and bynum have gotten this year have been wildly excessive. i don't really feel a need to elaborate. who are we to tell a guy when he can and can't play through an injury? especially guys like those two who have shown a clear desire to win in the past.

in the other hand, dwight deserves every bad thing coming to him :shrug:

Pierzynski4Prez
05-18-2013, 08:43 PM
Dwight easily.

TrueFan420
05-18-2013, 08:59 PM
JaMarcus Russell

This

Avenged
05-18-2013, 09:12 PM
Maybe Dwight IF I had to choose.. I don't know, I "respect" them about the same. Rose always gives it his all when he is on the court and we have seen how dangerous he can be..

Dwight is the same. This season he was coming back from a serious injury and surgery. The way he got his coach fired, and the whole wanting a trade to the Nets debacle, I can understand why people don't like him.

Bynum always delivered when on the floor as well, and played through injury when he could. He does let his frustrations get the best of him though.

alexander_37
05-18-2013, 09:18 PM
All Bynum did was take the money they threw at him, don't blame him one bit. He has no cartilage left in his knee, you can't fix that.

ManRam
05-18-2013, 09:22 PM
All Bynum did was take the money they threw at him, don't blame him one bit. He has no cartilage left in his knee, you can't fix that.

yup. i get that 6ers fans are frustrated with how things worked out, but it is what it is. i don't get why they get mad at him. he didn't intentionally fleece anyone. he didn't quit. he didn't do anything worth hating him for. it's just a lot of bad luck.

alexander_37
05-18-2013, 09:24 PM
yup. i get that 6ers fans are frustrated with how things worked out, but it is what it is. i don't get why they get mad at him. he didn't intentionally fleece anyone. he didn't quit. he didn't do anything worth hating him for. it's just a lot of bad luck.

The thing is THEY KNEW, it baffles me they did that and they even considered re-signing him.

MTL_123
05-18-2013, 09:29 PM
Rose easily.

Bynum is hurt and cant play, D-12 played while he was hurt. Rose on the other hand doesnt want to play even tho hes been cleared. Rose is by far the softest player in the league. He can play because his MUSCLE MEMORY isnt back what kind of bs is that half the bulls team was playing hurt they didn't make any excuses this just shows how soft rose is and how hes not a leader.

Max.This
05-18-2013, 09:30 PM
Rose. His teammates were literally playing injured, and Butler sat like 4 minutes in the whole series.

ManRam
05-18-2013, 09:46 PM
i used to say that "i could never root for Bynum, even if he was on my team"...which once looked like a probability.

but much like the hate lebron once got, and the hate westbrook gets, the irrational hate bynum gets has me suddenly defending the dude. it's amazing he's leading this poll....and it's amazing i'm now defending him.

Blitzbolt
05-18-2013, 09:50 PM
JR Smith.

girlsluvBeyonce
05-19-2013, 05:30 PM
kobe

sunsfan88
05-19-2013, 06:07 PM
Surprised that Derrick Rose only has 8 considering the bashing he usually gets.

kozelkid
05-19-2013, 06:25 PM
Well I never had respect for Dwight in the first place given how hard he tried to be funny and like Shaq, and failed massively at both.

That said, if I had respect for him, I would have definitely lost the most for him given the crap he has done the past 2 years.

Hawkeye15
05-19-2013, 06:35 PM
easily Dwight's whiny ***

amos1er
05-19-2013, 06:50 PM
Bynum.

SportsFanatic10
05-19-2013, 07:06 PM
Bynum.

shaq and pippen are missing from the right side of your sig...among others.

sunsfan88
05-19-2013, 07:35 PM
shaq and pippen are missing from the right side of your sig...among others.

Yup and especially Pau Gasol.

NetsPaint
05-19-2013, 07:49 PM
Dwight. If he played on my team, I still wouldn't like him. He comes off as ***hole.

sunsfan88
06-29-2013, 08:18 PM
Dwight. If he played on my team, I still wouldn't like him. He comes off as ***hole.
Same here. Causes problems no matter where he goes.

Watch him screw up the Rockets young nice squad and likely get McHale fired.

blastmasta26
06-29-2013, 09:01 PM
It's Dwight with all the stuff that he's pulled. Can't blame Bynum at all for his injuries, and Rose's sitting out may have been controversial but again I'm not in a position to judge his ability to play.

ChitownBears22
06-29-2013, 09:04 PM
I don't have respect for any of them. They are all the enemy.

IversonIsKrazy
06-29-2013, 09:12 PM
Dwight and its not even close.

G-Menn!
06-29-2013, 09:30 PM
Derrick Rose.

MTL_123
06-29-2013, 10:27 PM
rose and its not even a question

Bynum was hurt it wasnt his fault
D-12 was a ***** but at least he played hurt so i respect that

Rose :facepalm: the definition of a puss. the guy is cleared to play but wont because his MUSCLE MEMORY wasn't back r u joking me. half his team was hurt but they were still playing. This guy is getting paid millions and he does that i have zero respect for the guy hes such a big ****ing *****.