PDA

View Full Version : Spurs vs Grizzlies predictions

Longhornfan1234
05-17-2013, 12:39 PM
Who wins and why?

I still can't make my mind up yet. Someone convince me.

HouRealCoach
05-17-2013, 12:42 PM
Grizzlies in 6

PhillyFaninLA
05-17-2013, 12:49 PM
The Grizz have youth and size and the Spurs have experience and size....I'm taking the Spurs because I think experience wins out.

LAKobeBryant
05-17-2013, 01:02 PM
If you cant make up your mind then time will tell.

TylerSL
05-17-2013, 01:14 PM
I think this series will be super close and most of the games will be nail-biters. I think the Spurs will win, but I will predict each game.

Game 1@San Antonio-Grizzlies win (Grizzlies lead 1-0)
Game 2@San Antonio-Spurs win (Series tied 1-1)
Game 3@Memphis-Spurs win (Spurs lead 2-1)
Game 4@Memphis-Grizzlies win (Series tied 2-2)
Game 5@San Antonio-Spurs win (Spurs lead 3-2)
Game 6@Memphis-Grizzlies win (Series tied 3-3)
Game 7@San Antonio-Spurs win (Spurs win 4-3)

Spurs advance to Finals and play the Heat, and we will be in for a great NBA Finals.

Bruno
05-17-2013, 01:16 PM
Memphis in six.

Dade County
05-17-2013, 01:30 PM
Spurs in 5 or 6

I believe that the Spurs will summon up everything they have left, to defeat the Grizz. This will be the Spurs (Finals)... Then they play the HEAT (unless the league have other plans).

I feel that the script writers MIGHT have Lbj sweep the Spurs... This will elevate Lbj legacy and would be a reversal of fortune (2007 finals, Lbj Cav's got swept by the Spurs).

Or you never know... Stern might want to show the world that the league has parity in his final year, and actually have a Grizz vs Pacers Finals.

It's his league, he can do whatever he wants... I'm just going to enjoy the show.

kdspurman
05-17-2013, 01:30 PM
Spurs in 6.

Just seeing how the Grizz could not consistently pull away from an OKC team that was virtually a 1 man show, and how OKC was in nearly all of those games. I feel the Spurs have the necessary ball movement, discipline, defense, and 3 point shooting to allow them to advance.

Not to mention maybe a little extra motivation for that 2011 series :)

Knick_Fever
05-17-2013, 01:32 PM
Grizz in 5 or 6 six. This team is extremely disciplined on both ends and can dominate inside. Gasol and Randolph have owned the paint while limiting other bigs. Seems like they improve every game.

TylerSL
05-17-2013, 01:43 PM
Spurs in 5 or 6

I believe that the Spurs will summon up everything they have left, to defeat the Grizz. This will be the Spurs (Finals)... Then they play the HEAT (unless the league have other plans).

I feel that the script writers MIGHT have Lbj sweep the Spurs... This will elevate Lbj legacy and would be a reversal of fortune (2007 finals, Lbj Cav's got swept by the Spurs).

Or you never know... Stern might want to show the world that the league has parity in his final year, and actually have a Grizz vs Pacers Finals.

It's his league, he can do whatever he wants... I'm just going to enjoy the show.

if/when we play the Spurs in the NBA Finals, we are not sweeping them. Stop sounding rediculous.

Knick_Fever
05-17-2013, 02:00 PM
if/when we play the Spurs in the NBA Finals, we are not sweeping them. Stop sounding rediculous.

I dont know if Grizz or Spurs can beat the Heat, but the series will go longer than last year against OKC. Both teams have significantly better basketball IQ than the thunder, a quality thats instrumental in the finals.

Sadds The Gr8
05-17-2013, 02:05 PM
Want the Grizz to win but I have a feeling Spurs in 6...and I can't even explain why.

Dade County
05-17-2013, 02:15 PM

Most likely not... I am just trying to for shadow the script.

Key words: Lbj- Script Writers-"MIGHT"

Ok, got it?

justinnum1
05-17-2013, 02:16 PM
It goes 7 and I don't know who wins.

heyman321
05-17-2013, 02:29 PM
Grizz in 6

Supreme LA
05-17-2013, 02:30 PM
I go with Kenny Smith. Whoever wins game 1 will take the series and eventually dethrone the Heat. Book it!

ILLUSIONIST^248
05-17-2013, 02:45 PM
Memphis in six.

^

JiffyMix88
05-17-2013, 02:57 PM
I'm going to go on the limb and say the Grizzles will sweep the Spurs and end the reign of their "big three".

TeamSeattle
05-17-2013, 02:57 PM
Memphis in 5 MAYBE 6. I see the Spurs maybe sneaking a win in there at home but overall Memphis is too much for them. People just don't realize how good this Memphis squad is this year.

girlsluvBeyonce
05-17-2013, 02:58 PM
spurs in five

kdspurman
05-17-2013, 03:01 PM
Memphis in 5 MAYBE 6. I see the Spurs maybe sneaking a win in there at home but overall Memphis is too much for them. People just don't realize how good this Memphis squad is this year.

Memphis wasn't even too much for an OKC without their 2nd best player, how are they too much for the Spurs who are better coached, better defensively, and have better 3 point shooters?

I respect the Grizz, and I expect a dog fight, but I don't see how they're "too much" for them.

TylerSL
05-17-2013, 03:03 PM
Most likely not... I am just trying to for shadow the script.

Key words: Lbj- Script Writers-"MIGHT"

Ok, got it?

no you still sound rediculous......

"Scricpt writers"........?

Both teams are gonna play their games, in the end I think the Heat will win, but the Spurs are not just gonna roll over and be swept..

JiffyMix88
05-17-2013, 03:04 PM
Memphis wasn't even too much for an OKC without their 2nd best player, how are they too much for the Spurs who are better coached, better defensively, and have better 3 point shooters?

I respect the Grizz, and I expect a dog fight, but I don't see how they're "too much" for them.

I don't know what games you were watching but the Grizzles shut down anything the Thunder tried to do offensively and never seem to lose their cool regardless of being down by 12 or down 0-2 in a series. I agree that they will be too much for the Spurs bigs and I see Tony getting shutdown by Conley and the great help defense that the Grizzles have.

TeamSeattle
05-17-2013, 03:07 PM

The only thing true about that statement is the Spurs are definitely a better 3 point shooting team than them. Come on though with the better defense and coaching. It took KD taking every shot down the stretch in Game 1 for OKC to win, Grizz were in control of every game in that series. You want to talk about struggling against a 6th seed and it took a miracle comeback in game 1 to win against them. Grizz also have all defense defenders guarding the Spurs best positions (pg, sg, and center). Who will guard Zach Randolph and Mike Conley, or stop their drives to the paint?

Blitzbolt
05-17-2013, 03:10 PM
The Grizz own the Thunder for all 5 games WE DON'T BLOW OUT anyone is call Grit and Grind for a reason.

The way ZBO is playing I got us winning in 4 but it will go to 5.

kdspurman
05-17-2013, 03:15 PM
The only thing true about that statement is the Spurs are definitely a better 3 point shooting team than them. Come on though with the better defense and coaching. It took KD taking every shot down the stretch in Game 1 for OKC to win, Grizz were in control of every game in that series. You want to talk about struggling against a 6th seed and it took a miracle comeback in game 1 to win against them. Grizz also have all defense defenders guarding the Spurs best positions (pg, sg, and center). Who will guard Zach Randolph and Mike Conley, or stop their driving to the paint?

I was referring to OKC... That's what I mean, KD was the only real guy creating his own shot and OKC was in every game.

Struggling against a 6th seed sure, but that 6th seed was arguably better than OKC without Westbrook. And the Spurs held their own defensively, and shut down 2 of the best shooters in the game.

The Spurs will likely put Green on Conley, who is a very good perimeter defender. Zach Randolph will get his, but Duncan has had tremendous success against Marc Gasol. I know he's the DPOY, but Duncan has had a lot of success against him in recent years.

kdspurman
05-17-2013, 03:17 PM
I don't know what games you were watching but the Grizzles shut down anything the Thunder tried to do offensively and never seem to lose their cool regardless of being down by 12 or down 0-2 in a series. I agree that they will be too much for the Spurs bigs and I see Tony getting shutdown by Conley and the great help defense that the Grizzles have.

Grizzlies shut them down sure, but they won by 6,6,6, & 4 points. Yes they were composed and grinded out wins, but OKC was extremely predictable, and frankly relied on Durant to make everything happen. Spurs don't operate that way, as witnessed last night. Their best guys don't have to have big games cause they have role players who can step up.

So if Tony does get shutdown (though I don't see that happening), well fortunately we have other guys who can step up.

Blitzbolt
05-17-2013, 03:17 PM
Clippers 56 wins
OKC KD second best player in the NBA
>
LAKERS no Kobe
Warriors noobs

TeamSeattle
05-17-2013, 03:19 PM
Clippers 56 wins
OKC KD second best player in the NBA
>
LAKERS no Kobe
Warriors noobs

Really though the Spurs have had a cakewalk compared to the Grizzlies so far

girlsluvBeyonce
05-17-2013, 03:22 PM
Doubting the spurs is the wrong way to go 3 players can play terrible and the rest the team makes up for it home or away not to mention POP

JiffyMix88
05-17-2013, 03:44 PM
Grizzlies shut them down sure, but they won by 6,6,6, & 4 points. Yes they were composed and grinded out wins, but OKC was extremely predictable, and frankly relied on Durant to make everything happen. Spurs don't operate that way, as witnessed last night. Their best guys don't have to have big games cause they have role players who can step up.

So if Tony does get shutdown (though I don't see that happening), well fortunately we have other guys who can step up.

While the Spurs have played well against the teams they have played they won't beat the Grizzles. My main reason for believing this wholeheartedly besides the Grizzles are just that good at every aspect of the game is because as the Spurs "Big three" have gotten older and Pop has relied more on the role players to have an impact. This is good during the regular season but the same reason why the Spurs have gotten dominated against teams with better players and game plans in the playoffs is they rely too much on hoping the role players do their jobs(which they do in most games hence the deep runs) but the teams with game plans and the better players are going to be more sound especially with smaller rotations. I may be wrong but unless Manu is gonna play like old Manu Timmy is just too old to do it all game and Tony will be going in against some great help defense on top of the best defending pg in the league.

Dade County
05-17-2013, 03:49 PM
no you still sound rediculous......

"Scricpt writers"........?

Both teams are gonna play their games, in the end I think the Heat will win, but the Spurs are not just gonna roll over and be swept..

I'll try again...

Most likely the Spurs will not get swept; I agree with that 100%.. But when talking about Lbj, I consider him his on franchise, and the league backs up that franchise (has noting to do with the HEAT, even though Lbj plays for the HEAT).

So if the script writers/league/stern wants to create a scenario, that has Lbj on top, and everyone else are sub- plot characters... I can see this being the series when they execute that plan.

Elevating Lbj legacy to greater heights by sweeping a team that swept you; by being the 1st player to defeat Timmy in a finals; Lbj would be looked at as the person that ended the Spurs chapter ( but yes, we know that they are old ).

Not saying any of this is going to happen... Just a different out look.

Once again... The HEAT sweeping anyone in the Finals is very unlikely!!!

kdspurman
05-17-2013, 03:51 PM
While the Spurs have played well against the teams they have played they won't beat the Grizzles. My main reason for believing this wholeheartedly besides the Grizzles are just that good at every aspect of the game is because as the Spurs "Big three" have gotten older and Pop has relied more on the role players to have an impact. This is good during the regular season but the same reason why the Spurs have gotten dominated against teams with better players and game plans in the playoffs is they rely too much on hoping the role players do their jobs(which they do in most games hence the deep runs) but the teams with game plans and the better players are going to be more sound especially with smaller rotations. I may be wrong but unless Manu is gonna play like old Manu Timmy is just too old to do it all game and Tony will be going in against some great help defense on top of the best defending pg in the league.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and reasoning's behind them. Guess we'll know soon enough

TylerSL
05-17-2013, 04:25 PM
I'll try again...

Most likely the Spurs will not get swept; I agree with that 100%.. But when talking about Lbj, I consider him his on franchise, and the league backs up that franchise (has noting to do with the HEAT, even though Lbj plays for the HEAT).

So if the script writers/league/stern wants to create a scenario, that has Lbj on top, and everyone else are sub- plot characters... I can see this being the series when they execute that plan.

Elevating Lbj legacy to greater heights by sweeping a team that swept you; by being the 1st player to defeat Timmy in a finals; Lbj would be looked at as the person that ended the Spurs chapter ( but yes, we know that they are old ).

Not saying any of this is going to happen... Just a different out look.

Once again... The HEAT sweeping anyone in the Finals is very unlikely!!!

Contrary to wide-spread internet belief, Stern and other high ranking NBA officials do not dictate who wins and loses NBA games, teams do. Refs are bad but they dont say "Lets have Lebron win this year".

Avenged
05-17-2013, 04:29 PM
Grizzlies have Marc Gasol so they will win in 5 max. ;)

Chronz
05-17-2013, 04:47 PM
Really interested in seeing how TP handles the Grizzled defense

Florencejr1
05-17-2013, 06:03 PM
Spurs in 6. finals agianst Miami.

SportsFanatic10
05-17-2013, 06:45 PM
tough call but i think the spurs will be able to score enough that the grizzlies will have a hard time keeping up so i'll take the spurs in 6 or 7.

Jarvo
05-17-2013, 07:00 PM
Spurs in 7. Letssssssss gooooooooooo Spurssssssss! I want aome NASTY! :dance: this is going to be the best series this playoffs and alot of defense and low scoring games.. Can't wait!

dodie53
05-17-2013, 07:06 PM
i hope it reaches 7 games

Knick_Fever
05-17-2013, 07:13 PM
Grizzlies have Marc Gasol so they will win in 5 max. ;)

They got the best big man combination in the league and they take advantage of that to the max. They dominated the paint in both of their series and see no reason why they wont against the Spurs. I got the Grizz in 5 or 6.

Guppyfighter
05-17-2013, 07:16 PM
I believe the Spurs will win in seven games.

IversonIsKrazy
05-17-2013, 07:48 PM
This is going to be an amazing series!! Simple as that!

Iron24th
05-17-2013, 08:29 PM
The Grizz have youth and size and the Spurs have experience and size....I'm taking the Spurs because I think experience wins out.

This, but I like both teams, so whoever wins, it's fine for me.

mzgrizz
05-17-2013, 09:03 PM
I was referring to OKC... That's what I mean, KD was the only real guy creating his own shot and OKC was in every game.

Struggling against a 6th seed sure, but that 6th seed was arguably better than OKC without Westbrook. And the Spurs held their own defensively, and shut down 2 of the best shooters in the game.

The Spurs will likely put Green on Conley, who is a very good perimeter defender. Zach Randolph will get his, but Duncan has had tremendous success against Marc Gasol. I know he's the DPOY, but Duncan has had a lot of success against him in recent years.

Uh, Memphis is a 5th seed

mzgrizz
05-17-2013, 09:11 PM
I think it will go 7; Pop is a great coach, but you can't manage the minutes for TD, TP and MG as in regular season. The wear down of the Grizz defense could take its toll, but it is very unlikely to be <6 games.

MrfadeawayJB
05-17-2013, 09:13 PM
If grizz steal one in SA I like their chances. Grizz have lost two home games since all star break. Undefeated at home in playoffs.

MrfadeawayJB
05-17-2013, 09:17 PM
Also the grizz are better than they were a few years ago when they swept the spurs. I know both teams have changed some, but grizz gained experience while the already experienced SA got older. X factor is prince vs Kwahi Leonard

49ersLALSFGiant
05-17-2013, 09:19 PM
Grizz in 6 due to offensive rebounding

kdspurman
05-17-2013, 09:20 PM
Also the grizz are better than they were a few years ago when they swept the spurs. I know both teams have changed some, but grizz gained experience while the already experienced SA got older. X factor is prince vs Kwahi Leonard

Grizz won that won in 6, not a sweep fwiw.

But yea, both teams have changed, so using that series as any sort of barometer does no good. Should be a great series. Game 1 is usually the easiest to steal on the road

kdspurman
05-17-2013, 09:21 PM
Uh, Memphis is a 5th seed

I know that.... The conversation was about Spurs playing & "struggling" against a 6th seed. (Warriors).....

mzgrizz
05-17-2013, 09:23 PM
I know that.... The conversation was about Spurs playing & "struggling" against a 6th seed. (Warriors).....

My bad :D I knew you knew your stuff so it didn't make sense.....

Korman12
05-17-2013, 09:24 PM
I've rarely been this torn, not only to whom I actually think will win the series, but to who I would like to see reach the finals.

kdspurman
05-17-2013, 09:33 PM
My bad :D I knew you knew your stuff so it didn't make sense.....

No prob... :) It's tough to keep up with all the debating on here at times lol :cheers:

mzgrizz
05-17-2013, 09:35 PM
Another stat I heard last week was the winner of Game 3 is the overall winner 77% of the time.....so we can wait til Game 3 to predict :)

mzgrizz
05-17-2013, 09:36 PM
No prob... :) It's tough to keep up with all the debating on here at times lol :cheers:

:cheers: to a great series !!!

kdspurman
05-17-2013, 09:36 PM
Another stat I heard last week was the winner of Game 3 is the overall winner 77% of the time.....so we can wait til Game to predict :)

Really? Even if the home team wins both games 1 & 2?

mzgrizz
05-17-2013, 09:39 PM

Apparently so....was on TNT or ESPN, I can't remember which. I'm still sleep deprived from all these late night games.....Got to admit that doesn't sound right if you are 2-0, so maybe it applied to the Grizz when they split 1-1 in both series

Big Quett
05-17-2013, 09:40 PM

The stat is when the series is tied.

mzgrizz
05-17-2013, 09:43 PM
THanks Quett
am resting up for this weekend
So I guess that means we'll have to steal one :)

chitownredbulls
05-17-2013, 09:48 PM
I dont know if Grizz or Spurs can beat the Heat, but the series will go longer than last year against OKC. Both teams have significantly better basketball IQ than the thunder, a quality thats instrumental in the finals.

your logic is wrong...if both teams have better basketball IQ then how did both teams lose to the Thunder last year?......lol:D

kdspurman
05-17-2013, 09:49 PM
:cheers: to a great series !!!

Likewise! Always love the respect from 2 fan bases before/after a series. Cause in between, it hardly ever is that :smoking: With good reason of course, in the heat of battle.

kdspurman
05-17-2013, 09:51 PM
Apparently so....was on TNT or ESPN, I can't remember which. I'm still sleep deprived from all these late night games.....Got to admit that doesn't sound right if you are 2-0, so maybe it applied to the Grizz when they split 1-1 in both series

The stat is when the series is tied.

Got it, that makes more sense.

BALLER R
05-17-2013, 09:51 PM
All these east teams need to feel shamed. Everything is who you think is gonna be in the finals. oh such and such vs Miami. The east is so weak. All the best series were in the west.

MrfadeawayJB
05-17-2013, 10:46 PM
All these east teams need to feel shamed. Everything is who you think is gonna be in the finals. oh such and such vs Miami. The east is so weak. All the best series were in the west.

Both wcf teams should get a trophy lol

Knick_Fever
05-17-2013, 11:39 PM
your logic is wrong...if both teams have better basketball IQ then how did both teams lose to the Thunder last year?......lol:D

You might want to check YOUR logic while we're on the subject. Grizz didnt play the thunder last year. And Spurs simply ran out of gas.

kdspurman
05-18-2013, 11:17 AM
You might want to check YOUR logic while we're on the subject. Grizz didnt play the thunder last year. And Spurs simply ran out of gas.

Unfortunately, that's not true. (It's what the media will have us believe though) The Spurs role players disappeared, and OKC got hot at the right time. Example, Game 4 was very winnable (I believe the Spurs lost by 5) and Perkins & Ibaka shoot a combined 18-20 from the field. (7-9 & 11-11 respectively)

While guys like Green, Leonard, Splitter, etc.. struggled a ton in that series. They really struggled on the big stage, and OKC was able to capitalize with Harden hitting big shots, Fisher, Durant, etc... It's a make or miss league

SeoulBeatz
05-18-2013, 11:26 AM
it will be both boring and exciting....

I Rock Shaqs
05-18-2013, 11:36 AM
If the Grizzlies can win game 1 I'm saying Grizz in 5 but if not the Spurs in 7.

rgt584
05-18-2013, 11:50 AM
grizzlies in 5 or 6...also a grizzlies fan...spurs are good but grizzlies just better...duncan will get his points and rebounds and that will keep spurs in the game...parker and ginobili will have tougher time...so will leonard and green...grizzlies play physical basketball and they do great initial contain defense on perimiter and both gasol and zandolph are quick to close in and help...randolph is actually a good man on man defender in post and highly underrated...he has quick feet and most of all he has great uppr body strength to not be pushd around...then u also have defender of year in gasol...duncan will most likely get points from face up jumshots rather than backing them down...parker will get some points in the lane however it will be limited...if u watched warriors play him in the last game, they actually let him penetrate but the defense forced him to either pass or dribble to the other side, basically they just sealed the angles to which he can get the shot off..klay thompson really was an effective defender on both parker and ginobili too, but duncan was consistenly good...grizzlies offense will continue to grind with post-high post with gasol and z-bo...conley will penetrate if spurs defense gets spread or doubles probly...overall if memphis plays like its usual self, they should win...thats my thoughts...sorry it its too long...:)

Riodagoat
05-18-2013, 12:12 PM
I prefer that the Spurs win this series but Grizzlies will win this one in 6 games.

Did everybody already forget what the Grizzlies did to the Spurs in '11? Not to mention that it was during the first round.

kdspurman
05-18-2013, 12:19 PM
I prefer that the Spurs win this series but Grizzlies will win this one in 6 games.

Did everybody already forget what the Grizzlies did to the Spurs in '11? Not to mention that it was during the first round.

You do realize these are 2 different teams right?

Grizzlies don't have Mayo or Battier anymore for example.

Spurs aren't starting Richard Jefferson and Antonio McDyess...& Manu isn't playing with 1 arm either.

omdigga
05-18-2013, 12:46 PM
gonna be a tough series with alot of close games.. i think the spurs take an early lead than the grizz come back.. spurs find a way back to the finals in 7

Blitzbolt
05-18-2013, 02:40 PM
You do realize these are 2 different teams right?

Grizzlies don't have Mayo or Battier anymore for example.

Spurs aren't starting Richard Jefferson and Antonio McDyess...& Manu isn't playing with 1 arm either.We also don't have Sam Young who avg 4 points a game and shot 18% from 3 as our starter in 2011.

We replace Mayo with 3 point shooters and Battier with Prince(pretty much the same).Our Best 3 players got better while the Spurs best 3 players got older.

KnickaBocka.44
05-18-2013, 02:43 PM
I've got the Grizz in 6.

kdspurman
05-18-2013, 02:44 PM
We also don't have Sam Young who avg 4 points a game and shot 18% from 3 as our starter in 2011.

We replace Mayo with 3 point shooters and Battier with Prince(pretty much the same).Our Best 3 players got better while the Spurs best 3 players got older.

Of course guys got, older 2 years later.... :cool: That applies to just about everyone in life

Duncan & Parker if you look at their numbers are better than they were in 2011, so your argument is flawed. Leonard is far better than Jefferson (even though you think he's a scrub) Manu is healthy, Splitter is better at his age then Dice was at that point in his career.

My point was, these are both 2 different teams, and using 2011 as a barometer for this year would not be wise.

JordansBulls
05-18-2013, 02:58 PM
Spurs in 7. Tmac makes finals in route to first title.

kdspurman
05-18-2013, 03:00 PM
Spurs in 7. Tmac makes finals in route to first title.

You can tell he's enjoying the ride! I actually could see him playing in this series a little more.

http://distilleryimage10.ak.instagram.com/04430a90beb711e2930122000aa80191_7.jpg

kdspurman
05-18-2013, 03:00 PM
Dp

Hangtime
05-18-2013, 03:07 PM
Grizz got their playoff revenge against Clips and Thunder while the Spurs will avenge their playoff lost to the Grizz.

macc
05-18-2013, 03:37 PM
I'm still trying to wrap my head around the fact it's going to be the Spurs or the Grizzleys in the championship.

macc
05-18-2013, 03:40 PM
But ultimately I think the Grizz will pull it off in 6. They are just a smart physical team from top to bottom. They don't have superstars but there entire starting unit is above average and they play to their strengths and no one player tries to do to much. It's nice to see the player Randolph has become. He used to be that guy that tried to do it all. He's alot better playing this role.

raiderposting
05-18-2013, 04:14 PM
Grizz made a very smart decision in trading gay.

NoahH
05-18-2013, 04:33 PM
Vancouver Grizzlies in 6

mzgrizz
05-18-2013, 06:50 PM
Vancouver Grizzlies in 6
Yeah I used to think that until I did the math. They've been the MEMPHIS Grizzlies far longer than in Vancouver.
Go Grizz !!!

Blitzbolt
05-18-2013, 09:34 PM
Alot people talk about our lack of offense or shooting and that's because of Tony Allen and Prince but they do other things to win games especially at the end.

Tony Allen is the best defender in NBA plus he is extra physical because refs respect him(like Lebron) he is also avg 6 rebounds a game in the playoffs.

Prince shot is broken I'm not gonna lie but he has such a high IQ that he always makes the right play never turns it over and if you leave him super open he will make you pay.And unlike Gay he moves the ball a big reason why we are better.

This 2 guys have rings and sure the shooting is not there for both of this guys but they do all the other little things on both ends especially when the game is on the line.

Lake_Show2416
05-18-2013, 10:20 PM
Grizz in 6

girlsluvBeyonce
05-19-2013, 05:03 PM
did i say spurs in 5 I meant spurs in 4 :p

amos1er
05-19-2013, 05:06 PM
The Spurs are the biggest threat to Lebron repeating. Therefore, I believe that David Stern will do everything in his power to make sure they don't go anywhere near his precious Lebron. The Spurs will likely suffer a similar fate to last years horribly one sided game 6 where the Thunder miraculously same back and won the game at the free throw line. Remember, you heard it here first.

c.c.
05-19-2013, 05:08 PM
Wow what a run!

TRF929
05-19-2013, 06:40 PM
This was the game for Memphis to steal, now that they didn't its Spurs in 4 at most 5

ColtsSpursTerps
05-20-2013, 12:12 AM
We also don't have Sam Young who avg 4 points a game and shot 18% from 3 as our starter in 2011.

Not that simple dude

mzgrizz
05-20-2013, 12:17 AM
Although I was discouraged,I remind myself that they were butt whipped first game by the Clippers; barely lost the first game to OKC, so game 2 will be interesting. Hollins is no Pop, so all he's got to do is make the second unit for the Spurs less effective as the big 3 will need limited minutes. Hollins also has to pump up the tempo to try and run the Spurs some more. At best; 7 game series and still not ready to call it.

kdspurman
05-20-2013, 09:23 AM
Not that simple dude

He's a very simple-minded poster at times...

ATX
05-20-2013, 09:31 AM
Spurs in 7