PDA

View Full Version : Thibodeau Fined $35,000

gotoHcarolina52
05-12-2013, 02:08 PM
@WojYahooNBA

The NBA fined Bulls coach Tom Thibodeau $35,000 for ripping officiating after Game 3 loss.

ryang
05-12-2013, 02:12 PM
Dam. Losing and it's costing him money and his sanity. Love it

TeamSeattle
05-12-2013, 02:15 PM
:hi5:

good for him

ManRam
05-12-2013, 02:25 PM
as he should have been.

he was talking like a lower level PSD poster. that's just sad. thibs is the man, but that was stupid.

Minimal
05-12-2013, 02:31 PM
There were bad calls in both ways. I don't see Spo complaining, thats just low for Thibs to complain after a game, you lost it, forget it, go back to practice and make sure you and your players do everything to win the next one.
Tom actually sounds like he wants for his players to act the way they act on the floor, thats just stupid. How can a coach support that?
I won't be surprised if he hired an MMA trainer for his players.

MTL_123
05-12-2013, 02:32 PM
running his mouth just like his players

chicagocubsfan
05-12-2013, 02:36 PM
Good. At least he showed some spine unlike the Heat's supposed coach(video coordinator).

sammid21
05-12-2013, 02:40 PM
It's funny how when the heat lose heat fans complain about the refs. Did lebron get fined for critiquing the refs after the bulls stopped their streak? Nope, cuz the heat get away with it

sunnyice
05-12-2013, 02:42 PM
Good. At least he showed some spine unlike the Heat's supposed coach(video coordinator).

What? Thats insane! I didnt know that Spoelstra is the head coach and a video coordinator at the same time! If that is true then he is the best coach ever!

MTL_123
05-12-2013, 02:42 PM
It's funny how when the heat lose heat fans complain about the refs. Did lebron get fined for critiquing the refs after the bulls stopped their streak? Nope, cuz the heat get away with it

funny how you think the refs and stern always help the heat wat about the fact that Boozer should be suspended for leaving the bench wen Noah pushed Birdman. :rolleyes:

girlsluvBeyonce
05-12-2013, 02:44 PM
ball don't lie

Kyben36
05-12-2013, 02:46 PM
I love how the perspective changes when you either a) are a heat fan b) arnt one. the fact is I didnt think the officiating has been that bad, taj has gotten hacked a few times and not gotten calls, but other than that it hasnt been overly bad.

Minimal
05-12-2013, 02:53 PM
When did Heat fans complained about the refs? Did we complain after 1st game loss? No. Me and others stated that Heat played like ****, in the 1st and 3rd games thats all. Now when Heat and Bulls play, even when the game just started I already see shitload of posts from biased Bulls fans (not all) about bad reffing, already making excuses for the future and other Heat haters supporting them.

kozelkid
05-12-2013, 02:58 PM
as he should have been.

he was talking like a lower level PSD poster. that's just sad. thibs is the man, but that was stupid.

Believe it or not there's usually more behind coaches "complaining" than simply complaining. I suppose you thought Mark Jackson was just being stupid when he complained about the hits on Curry or whenever Phil did the same. :rolleyes:

It's called mind games, and believe it or not it has worked in the past. And this is totally aside from the conspiracy theories.

DChibes
05-12-2013, 02:59 PM
Finally someone stands up to the NBA conspiracy and piss-pore officiating.

Minimal
I love how the perspective changes when you either a) are a heat fan b) arnt one. the fact is I didnt think the officiating has been that bad, taj has gotten hacked a few times and not gotten calls, but other than that it hasnt been overly bad.
The officiating was bad, but it didn't really influence the games score much, there were bad calls both ways. There were slightly more calls in favour of the Heat late in the game, but I don't think it would have changed the result of the game.

Here is a good video about Game 3 officiating:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9r-SOjEN27E

kozelkid
When did Heat fans complained about the refs? Did we complain after 1st game loss? No. Me and others stated that Heat played like ****, in the 1st and 3rd games thats all. Now when Heat and Bulls play, even when the game just started I already see shitload of posts from biased Bulls fans (not all) about bad reffing, already making excuses for the future and other Heat haters supporting them.

How many Bulls fans have you seen posting here, be honest now.

Most of the *****ing has come from Knick fans whether you wanna accept it or not. It's unfortunate that Bulls fans need to get lumped into this cause of obvious trolls/dupes like Dumdum, oceanspray, ryang, etc.

DChibes
05-12-2013, 03:02 PM
The biggest idiot on PSD right here.

Yes totally agree.

and to the OP OceanSpray:

Yea cause a 6ft 8in 250lb of pure muscle guy going down like he got shot when he gets pushed is totaly realistic...stop being a p*ssy man your team is notorious floppers. Bosh was acting like a child everytime he had the ball. Its the NBA of today unfortunately, it's not just the Heat, guys would rather fake a foul then show their toughness. Sad:facepalm:

Big Zo
05-12-2013, 03:05 PM

This man doesn't know how to spell "poor." I bet his teachers conspired to make him a bad speller.

smiddy012
05-12-2013, 03:06 PM
I'm not going to go as far as saying that poor officiating cost the Bulls the game, but it certainly would have been closer towards the end if the refs had done their jobs well.

That one ghost foul on Lebron was unbelievable... literally never seen someone get a foul call like that.

ryang
05-12-2013, 03:07 PM
We all know mind games are the only thing going for Chicago right now. Nothing new

kozelkid
05-12-2013, 03:11 PM
We all know mind games are the only thing going for Chicago right now. Nothing new

Wow, you really got us there. It's pretty ****ing obvious the Bulls are severely outmatched when they are forced to trot out a 2nd/3rd string backcourt, a SG playing the role of our best defender at SF, a center who has plantar fasciitis, and almost NO bench besides an extremely raw rookie PG and Taj Gibson going against the best player in this generation, a top 5 PF, a top 3 sg, and an elite sixth man.

You really showed us. Tell us more, please.

Slug3
05-12-2013, 03:16 PM

Lebron didn't say a thing about the refs. He said the bulls were taking cheap shots cause that's all they do. They act like they are physical, but when the heat come back as physical the Bulls lose it and start doing un basketball plays.

Slug3
05-12-2013, 03:18 PM

So he is the first person to complain about the officials in the whole NBA?

kozelkid
05-12-2013, 03:18 PM
Lebron didn't say a thing about the refs. He said the bulls were taking cheap shots cause that's all they do. They act like they are physical, but when the heat come back as physical the Bulls lose it and start doing un basketball plays.

There was not one cheap shot the game the Bulls ended the Heat streak.

Bulls played dirty this series, no question. But when Lebron complained, it was completely false and he was exposed for that by virtually everyone in the national media.

ATX
05-12-2013, 03:20 PM
The Heat are leading this series not do to "Refs!", but rather Chicago's lack of composure and injury situation. They simply aren't playing with a full deck, and being outmatched, the pressure is getting to them...Especially because the antics are backfiring. I am amazed at how well the Bulls have played considering their many injuries, but spare me the conspiracy theories. Hopefully we'll get to see an ECF next year between these two teams with both teams healthy.

ryang
05-12-2013, 03:20 PM
Koze your slow? I simply stated a fact you on the other go on and on about how Tim is playing mind games and its worked in the past. No **** Sherlock.

Cubby
05-12-2013, 03:21 PM

Wow, you really got us there. It's pretty ****ing obvious the Bulls are severely outmatched when they are forced to trot out a 2nd/3rd string backcourt, a SG playing the role of our best defender at SF, a center who has plantar fasciitis, and almost NO bench besides an extremely raw rookie PG and Taj Gibson going against the best player in this generation, a top 5 PF, a top 3 sg, and an elite sixth man.

You really showed us. Tell us more, please.

Yup.

I don't know what they expect. We have to get some sort of edge. If your team can't handle it, then gtfo.

Cubby
05-12-2013, 03:22 PM
Koze your slow? I simply stated a fact you on the other go on and on about how Tim is playing mind games and its worked in the past. No **** Sherlock.

Tim Thibodeau is a fantastic coach, bro.

kozelkid
05-12-2013, 03:22 PM

Who the **** is Tim?

And no, that isn't the only thing Bulls have going. They play hardnosed defense, and if they keep their cool, there's no reason they can't win another game, much like game 1.

SteBO
05-12-2013, 03:23 PM
I'm not going to go as far as saying that poor officiating cost the Bulls the game, but it certainly would have been closer towards the end if the refs had done their jobs well.

That one ghost foul on Lebron was unbelievable... literally never seen someone get a foul call like that.
Yeah, I'm always reading this after just about every Heat playoff victory over the last 3 years. You're just preaching the choir here at this point.

Anyways, this was a deserved fine. But I get what Thibs is doing. Game 4 will be a great game.

MyDRoseLikeDeng
05-12-2013, 03:24 PM
One thing I can reconcile in is the fact that NO other team has called us dirty or bad mouthed us. Yea Nate talks a lot, so does Jo. But they are passionate. I would much rather have a team full of Joakims than a team full of divas. The only time we get called cheap and dirty is when we play the Heat. Coincidence? i think not

Kashmir13579
05-12-2013, 03:24 PM
He can afford it.

justinnum1
05-12-2013, 03:25 PM
soft

kozelkid
Yup.

I don't know what they expect. We have to get some sort of edge. If your team can't handle it, then gtfo.

Don't worry, he *****ed the same way when Indiana punched Miami in the mouth last year. All he does it *****. And boy did he look like an *** when he got exposed last year for thinking Miami would dominate Indiana.

lakerfan85

Who the **** is Tim??

kozelkid
05-12-2013, 03:28 PM
One thing I can reconcile in is the fact that NO other team has called us dirty or bad mouthed us. Yea Nate talks a lot, so does Jo. But they are passionate. I would much rather have a team full of Joakims than a team full of divas. The only time we get called cheap and dirty is when we play the Heat. Coincidence? i think not

I can only think of a handle of times when we truly have been dirty. The Boozer foul on Lebron in game 5 of ECF comes to mind.

Aside from that, all it's been is some stupid shoving and losing cool. I haven't seen any play, again aside from that Boozer foul on Lebron a few years ago, where a player was in danger of getting injured.

That said, Bulls are losing their cool more and it's simply not their game, which was why when they have against this team, they've typically lost.

lakerfan85
05-12-2013, 03:28 PM

I respect how the bulls are playing.. Tough physical basketball.. The game has become way to soft nowadays...

Cubby
05-12-2013, 03:29 PM
Yup.

Don't worry, he *****ed the same way when Indiana punched Miami in the mouth last year. All he does it *****. And boy did he look like an *** when he got exposed last year for thinking Miami would dominate Indiana.

Yeah, I remember. It was hilarious.

Miami and most of their fans can't handle tough teams. They start freaking out whenever a team gets rough with them. They're grown men. They should be able to handle it.

Slug3
05-12-2013, 03:32 PM
There was not one cheap shot the game the Bulls ended the Heat streak.

Bulls played dirty this series, no question. But when Lebron complained, it was completely false and he was exposed for that by virtually everyone in the national media.

Taj Gibson got a flagrant 1. But I meant more to this series but also meant that Lebron didn't say anything about the refs.

MyDRoseLikeDeng
05-12-2013, 03:32 PM
I can only think of a handle of times when we truly have been dirty. The Boozer foul on Lebron in game 5 of ECF comes to mind.

Aside from that, all it's been is some stupid shoving and losing cool. I haven't seen any play, again aside from that Boozer foul on Lebron a few years ago, where a player was in danger of getting injured.

That said, Bulls are losing their cool more and it's simply not their game, which was why when they have against this team, they've typically lost.

Agreed. The Bulls have to stay focused on the task at hand rather than getting distracted and letting their emotions get the best of themselves. Also, Lebron clearly cheapshotted Boozer in the 27 game streak lol, so I think him and Booz are even ;)

lakerfan85
05-12-2013, 03:33 PM
Yeah, I'm always reading this after just about every Heat playoff victory over the last 3 years. You're just preaching the choir here at this point.

Anyways, this was a deserved fine. But I get what Thibs is doing. Game 4 will be a great game.

Why do you have a link to post in the heat forum above your sig? Are people joining the bandwagon that much??

Slug3
05-12-2013, 03:33 PM

You mean how Miami won 4-2 without Bosh?

Slug3
05-12-2013, 03:34 PM
Why do you have a link to post in the heat forum above your sig? Are people joining the bandwagon that much??

You should be one to know how that is.

ryang
05-12-2013, 03:35 PM
Indiana played the Heat without bosh. Still lost. If any one of the big 3 go down most nba playoff teams will give them fits. Tom by the way (auto correct).

kozelkid
05-12-2013, 03:35 PM

Exactly. Anyone who thinks this is simply Thibs "venting," couldn't be more naive. Woj recently wrote a great piece on this. http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba--bulls-mock-lebron-james-for-flopping--find-fuel-in-conspiracy-072116737.html

This Thib's angle for this team more than anything: the notion that they are massive underdogs (which they are) and must overcome a massive amount of adversity.

As great of an X's and O's coach as he is, it's a shame how underrated he is as a motivator and how respected he is by his players. Great defensive minds and hard-nosed coaches (albeit not as good as Thibs), are a dime a dozen, see Skiles, McMillan, Larry Brown, etc. Thibs puts himself in the elite category with his ability to communicate with his players, a skill that he has obviously improved greatly since he first got here.

gotoHcarolina52
05-12-2013, 03:36 PM
On March 27, the Chicago Bulls poked, prodded, shoved, irritated, frustrated and defeated the Miami Heat 101-97 at the United Center, ending the Miami Heat's 27-game winning streak.

More than six weeks later, the Heat have become the aggressor, poking, prodding, shoving, irritating, and defeating the Bulls in the second and third games of the Eastern Conference semifinal series.

And Chicago hasn't responded well at all to Miami's aggression. It was all good when Chicago did it to Miami, and now the Bulls don't like it one bit.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nba/2013/05/11/tom-thibodeau-chicago-bulls-unhappy-with-referees-game-3/2151971/

This poor little depleted Bulls team now finds itself pouting when it can't take what it once dished.

ryang
05-12-2013, 03:36 PM
Yea we freak out every year on the way to the finals.

kozelkid
05-12-2013, 03:37 PM
You mean how Miami won 4-2 without Bosh?

Sure. And yet most Miami fans, and rightfully so, were panicking when they were down 2-1.

And this is coming from a guy who thinks Bosh is absolutely useless.

gotoHcarolina52
05-12-2013, 03:38 PM
When everyone else watched Chicago's Nazr Mohammed make a run at James, shove him tumbling onto his back on Friday night, the Bulls witnessed something else: confirmation of a conspiracy. Mohammed earned the ejection, and the rest of these Bulls earned the indignation and outrage that they need for public retaliation.

"We're well aware of what's going on," Thibodeau seethed late Friday. "I'm watching how things are going. I watch very closely. What I'm seeing is…

"…We'll adjust accordingly."

Running out of players, running out of time, Thibodeau will never let these Bulls run out of conspiracies to frame in these Eastern Conference semifinals. The Heat beat the Bulls 104-94 in Game 3 and finally took a 2-1 series lead.

No one pitches "we're getting bleeped" better than Thibs, no one better sells it to his players in a neatly wrapped, pretty bow package of damning disgust. His message is unmistakable and his locker room is fully invested in the brainwashing: The NBA wants us to go away, wants us to leave LeBron James undaunted and unharmed on the way to consecutive championship coronations.

"We're not going to get calls," Thibodeau grumbled. "That's reality."

That's the reality in his parallel universe, where Thibs' post-game diatribe likely promises to inspire a substantial fine from the NBA office. For him, it will be money well-invested to counter consecutive defeats where the Bulls lost composure, lost tempers and ultimately lost playoff games.
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba--bulls-mock-lebron-james-for-flopping--find-fuel-in-conspiracy-072116737.html

The 2013 Chicago Bulls: when things don't go your way, cry conspiracy.

TylerSL

Miami and most of their fans can't handle tough teams. They start freaking out whenever a team gets rough with them. They're grown men. They should be able to handle it.

then are the Bulls not tough? Because as it stands, we're up 2-1, and using your logic if the Bulls played tough we wouldnt be up because we can't handle tough teams, just sayin...

Krizzle88
Its true that Heat are getting all the calls and Bulls hardly get any fouls called against them. Heat are a bunch of flopping *****es that cry about everything I hate those lil *****es with a passion

Krizzle88
05-12-2013, 03:39 PM
That scrub Noris Cole will never play that good again

Slug3
Sure. And yet most Miami fans, and rightfully so, were panicking when they were down 2-1.

And this is coming from a guy who thinks Bosh is absolutely useless.

I hate bosh. But any team losing a vital player will struggle a little.

TylerSL
Its true that Heat are getting all the calls and Bulls hardly get any fouls called against them. Heat are a bunch of flopping *****es that cry about everything I hate those lil *****es with a passion

cool story

ryang
What heat fans are you talking about? The ones on the Internet? There's like 20 of them on psd. Down here not one logically person was freaking out. Angry and frustrated yea but freaking out? Naahh

Krizzle88
Some one has to pick up the slack for old washed up Dwade

gotoHcarolina52
05-12-2013, 03:42 PM

Calm down and enjoy some Life Savers.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BJyDcGICAAE9Cmo.png

ryang
05-12-2013, 03:42 PM
Yea that washed up guy named wade who will come up huge in the next two rounds. Maybe he should say Lack of muscle memory is at fault. He will be just fine. If you knew anything about him you'd know he always struggles with Chicago. You could put cheerleaders out there and that jersey would make home struggle.

Khri
05-12-2013, 03:45 PM
Must be tough being a Chicago fan, refs are the reason they are always losing games. They are the best team ever after all.

BKLYNpigeon
05-12-2013, 03:47 PM
$35,000 for telling the truth.

totally worth it on the long run, The refs will be watching Lebron for flopping now.

ryang
05-12-2013, 03:54 PM
Push him again like that and you'll see another ejection regardless wether he falls or not. Dumb tactic and it won't work. See Indiana last year for details.

Greet
05-12-2013, 03:55 PM
Is Thibs a good guyu?

Rivera
05-12-2013, 03:58 PM
I dont know why but to me this seems like a hefty fine

And i made the same comments about the refs after the game. Except i thought the game was officiated fine until the last 2 min where miami got every call except a shane battier charge that was called a block. That was my view anyway

****waits for heat fans to rip me and call me a conspriast and a bulls homer when im not a bulls fan in the slightest and i always rip bulls fans for them over rating there roster and rose****

ManRam
Believe it or not there's usually more behind coaches "complaining" than simply complaining. I suppose you thought Mark Jackson was just being stupid when he complained about the hits on Curry or whenever Phil did the same. :rolleyes:

It's called mind games, and believe it or not it has worked in the past. And this is totally aside from the conspiracy theories.

I said the same exact thing about Jackson. It's obvious that it's gamesmanship and that he's hoping it will alter the officiating. That's a fine tactic I guess, it's just annoying, and no one should be surprised/upset when they get fined. Jackson wasn't hitting at conspiracy theories though. That's where the difference lies with me. And you know my stance on that ;)

SVG did it a lot, and I always cringed too.

Cubby

then are the Bulls not tough? Because as it stands, we're up 2-1, and using your logic if the Bulls played tough we wouldnt be up because we can't handle tough teams, just sayin...

Tough=/=talent.

Try to at least comprehend my posts before responding, thanks.

Cubby
05-12-2013, 04:01 PM
Must be tough being a Chicago fan, refs are the reason they are always losing games. They are the best team ever after all.

Yeah, a team with a third string PG, second string SG, a natural SG playing SF, and a C playing on plantar fasciitis is DEFINITELY the best team ever.

smiddy012
05-12-2013, 04:02 PM
So much trolling going on from both sides. Disagreeing with the refs or coaches or players is one thing, calling them out behind your computer on a sports forum is pathetically another.

TylerSL
05-12-2013, 04:03 PM
Tough=/=talent.

then the Bulls arent talented?

Krizzle88
05-12-2013, 04:04 PM
Push him again like that and you'll see another ejection regardless wether he falls or not. Dumb tactic and it won't work. See Indiana last year for details.

I remember when Wade pushed Hamilton down but Wade didn't get ejected, only cuz Nazr pushed Lebron if it was anyone else Nazr wouldn't have gotten tossed out, they give special treatment to the Heat

Cubby
05-12-2013, 04:06 PM
Tough=/=talent.

then your first post made no sense because using that logic, the Heat can handle tough teams because their talented?

You really don't get it.

Miami constantly complains any time we get tough and play our style of basketball. I never said anything about it affecting their ability to win the game.

Cubby
05-12-2013, 04:08 PM
Tough=/=talent.

then the Bulls arent talented?

As talented as when they're fully healthy?

Dude, it isn't even close with Rose and the emergence of Jimmy Butler. Not to mention having probably the best perimeter defense in the game with Jimmy and Deng.

Slug3
05-12-2013, 04:09 PM
I remember when Wade pushed Hamilton down but Wade didn't get ejected, only cuz Nazr pushed Lebron if it was anyone else Nazr wouldn't have gotten tossed out, they give special treatment to the Heat

I already agreed that wade should have been ejected for that.

Cubby
05-12-2013, 04:10 PM
I always wondered: if what Nazr did was so bad, what about what Wade did last year? He did the EXACT same thing to Rip. Difference is, Wade didn't get so much as a slap on the wrist.

mngopher35
05-12-2013, 04:11 PM
Coaches do this all the time in the playoffs, I expected a fine. The refs haven't done that bad imo, and it hasn't favored one team significantly. Overall it is a fun series to watch and I am surprised with the fight the bulls have put up.

TylerSL
05-12-2013, 04:12 PM
You really don't get it.

Miami constantly complains any time we get tough and play our style of basketball. I never said anything about it affecting their ability to win the game.

The fact is, that Miami can play tough teams. You guys started this and wanted the games to played this way, we have adjusted to the style of play you guys wanted and we are up in the series. You talk about us complaining but I see Taj Gibson screaming "**** You Mother ****er" to the ref 2 times, your coach crying after Games 2 and 3, Noah picking up techs every game, and Muhammed shoving people. I only see Birdman doing anything close to that, and Chalmers one bad play on Noah, on our side. We are here to win this series, not make this anything more.

justinnum1
05-12-2013, 04:12 PM

The heat can't handle tough teams?

2011 bulls
2012 pacers
2013 bulls

The whole "heat can't handle tough teams" is a huge misnomer

justinnum1
05-12-2013, 04:16 PM

Yea baby, get mad on the internet. :dance:

TylerSL
05-12-2013, 04:16 PM

2011 bulls
2012 pacers
2013 bulls

I just told him using his logic would mean the Bulls are not tough.

ATX
05-12-2013, 04:20 PM

Go back and read your posts through this thread and tell me if you honestly feel like you don't sound childish. "Refs, Refs, Refs, Conspiracy, Special treatment, blah, blah"...So many excuses. Not being able to handle the truth of the situation and blaming your perceived misfortunes on external factors is adolescent. Your team isn't playing with a full deck...You should be proud of how well they've played the reigning champs, instead of complaining and trolling so hard. No amount of trolling will mask the fact that Chicago will lose this series. No Rose, no Deng, no Heinrich=No championship. The Bulls have the potential to be a real, true contender next year. I'd say a top 4 or 5 team in the league, if Rose is even at 85% of what he used to be. They are a really really good team...Next year.

justinnum1
05-12-2013, 04:22 PM
I always wondered: if what Nazr did was so bad, what about what Wade did last year? He did the EXACT same thing to Rip. Difference is, Wade didn't get so much as a slap on the wrist.

The difference was, imo, that nazr did it after the whistle, after lebron got a T.

jmo.

Cubby
05-12-2013, 04:26 PM

2011 bulls
2012 pacers
2013 bulls

I just told him using his logic would mean the Bulls are not tough.

No, you just don't get my point. And based on your posting history, you never will, so good day, sir.

TylerSL
05-12-2013, 04:29 PM
No, you just don't get my point. And based on your posting history, you never will, so good day, sir.

then why dont you explain it to me. Your team is the one crumbling when you said it was us who "couldnt handle tough teams". I see Gibson yelling "**** You Mother ****er to the ref" 2 times, Noah getting Techs every game, your coach crying after Games 2 and 3, and Muhammed shoving guys. Aside from Chalmers one bad play on Noah, Birdman is the only guy on our side trying to make this anything more than a game of basketball.

To this point, this is the type of series you guys have wanted, and we are the ones winning. It's your team that is crumbling because your antics have not been working. I'm not one of the guys calling the Bulls dirty, infact I dont believe that they are, but I believe they are trying to goad the Heat into fighting with them, and the Heat, aside from the incidents mentioned above, have not taken the bait which is driving the Bulls mad. I dont see how you can justify saying we cant take tough teams, and when you did that makes me question how tough you think the Bulls are because it has been the Bulls who have complained, much more so than the Heat. If thats not what you were saying then please explain to me what i'm missing.

SportsFanatic10
05-12-2013, 04:30 PM
i wish psd could do something like this and start giving out infractions/1 day bans to those repeatedly crying about the refs in the game threads and otherwise. i swear most people on this site seem to care about watching the refs closer then watching the players/game.

on topic: thibs is a great coach but he was out of line and deserved this...

ILLUSIONIST^248
05-12-2013, 04:40 PM
Yes totally agree.

and to the OP OceanSpray:

Yea cause a 6ft 8in 250lb of pure muscle guy going down like he got shot when he gets pushed is totaly realistic...stop being a p*ssy man your team is notorious floppers. Bosh was acting like a child everytime he had the ball. Its the NBA of today unfortunately, it's not just the Heat, guys would rather fake a foul then show their toughness. Sad:facepalm:

Great post. In the background of the play where Lebron got blocked by Nate, Wade gets slightly touched and flails to the ground. One of the worst flops this season, it went totally unnoticed.

ILLUSIONIST^248
05-12-2013, 04:47 PM
He plays for the Heat.

2011 bulls
2012 pacers
2013 bulls

Those are tough teams?

gaughan333
05-12-2013, 04:48 PM
i wish psd could do something like this and start giving out infractions/1 day bans to those repeatedly crying about the refs in the game threads and otherwise. i swear most people on this site seem to care about watching the refs closer then watching the players/game.

They are just so damn inconsistent and have too much control over the game. I don't care which team they are making calls for, I mean this as a general statement.

ManRam
05-12-2013, 04:48 PM

the greatest thing PSD could ever do is create a ref forum and force all ref talk to take place there. that way the rest of us can just enjoy and discuss basketball. you can't post in GTs these days without everyone *****ing about refs. the fact that every team and every fan base takes part, well, it just shows it's a bunch of bias banter.

refs are humans. they make bad calls. that all sucks...but it evens out 9.8 times out of 10.

SportsFanatic10
05-12-2013, 04:57 PM
the greatest thing PSD could ever do is create a ref forum and force all ref talk to take place there. that way the rest of us can just enjoy and discuss basketball. you can't post in GTs these days without everyone *****ing about refs. the fact that every team and every fan base takes part, well, it just shows it's a bunch of bias banter.

refs are humans. they make bad calls. that all sucks...but it evens out 9.8 times out of 10.

that's seriously a GREAT idea!

SportsFanatic10
05-12-2013, 04:59 PM
They are just so damn inconsistent and have too much control over the game. I don't care which team they are making calls for, I mean this as a general statement.

i admit the whole infraction/ban thing i suggested is harsh. i'm just tired of reading about refs and not the players/game in the game threads. i really like manram's idea about the ref forum though lol it shouldn't be necessary but it is...

justinnum1
05-12-2013, 04:59 PM
He plays for the Heat.

Those are tough teams?

In todays NBA, yes.

gotoHcarolina52
05-12-2013, 05:00 PM

This needs to happen.

mngopher35
05-12-2013, 05:02 PM

Agree completely. Refs will obviously miss few calls here and there, it happens every game. Like you said in the end it usually evens out. It seems like a lot of people think their team won, or the refs lost it for them every single game.

SwatTeam
05-12-2013, 05:03 PM
HE should have been fined more. He looks like a butcher sending the bulls to the slaughter.

ILLUSIONIST^248
05-12-2013, 05:05 PM
In todays NBA, yes.

You guys are basically an all star team. None of those teams have superstars.

ramsizzle
05-12-2013, 05:21 PM

Rose would be the second best player in this series, and third left in the playoffs. pipe down.

Hardaway Here
05-12-2013, 05:27 PM

So much wrong in this statement the fans aren't playing the games so why would we freak out. 2nd every time the Heat plays against these tough physical teams they win so the consensus saying teams need to be physical to beat the heat is false

justinnum1
05-12-2013, 05:31 PM

All stars teams can suck, just look at the lakers.

Hardaway Here
05-12-2013, 05:34 PM
If you can't beat the heat cry refs. They blame the refs before their team every time. They overlook how bad their teams play and how their roster isn't 100%. It's always the refs that make the Heat win. The refs make all the points for the heat and the refs make the bulls throw up brick houses. Every game the refs do it all.

gaughan333
05-12-2013, 05:40 PM
i admit the whole infraction/ban thing i suggested is harsh. i'm just tired of reading about refs and not the players/game in the game threads. i really like manram's idea about the ref forum though lol it shouldn't be necessary but it is...

I wasn't really trying to call you out or anything. While I do think refs favor/disfavor certain teams and players, that happens in pretty much any sport where therer are officials. Its damn near impossible to take human bias out of a decision. I just think they are really awful at their jobs and have too much control over the flow and outcome of a game, regardless of who they are making calls for.

My problem isn't that x ref hates y team. Its that x ref has the power and ability to alter a game as much as he does.

The refs make all the points for the heat and the refs make the bulls throw up brick houses. Every game the refs do it all.

While I do not think that refs can make all the points or whatever, the amount of control they have over what a foul is can have an effect on points scored. Both on free throws given and fouls not called. Not saying its the reason for any specific team or game, just that they do have control over things like this and at times it does seem like they have a large influence.

THE MTL
05-12-2013, 05:45 PM
First, I'm a Knicks fan and I hate the Bulls more than any other team in the NBA. But even I will admit that the refs are on the Heat's side. They seem to always side with Lebron/Wade and co.

gaughan333
05-12-2013, 05:48 PM
So much wrong in this statement the fans aren't playing the games so why would we freak out. 2nd every time the Heat plays against these tough physical teams they win so the consensus saying teams need to be physical to beat the heat is false

They win every time? I know that isn't true, because I've seen the heat lose a game to one of those "tough" teams. You'd need to look at the win% of the heat vs "tough" teams and win % vs. "not tough". Then, if you so choose, find some standard to even the talent pool of those teams to isolate "tough" as the variable you are looking at. The conclusion you are coming to would be one to show that non-tough teams can beat the heat, where I think what you are trying to say is "tough teams don't necessarily beat them". If I'm mistaken I'm sorry, but I figured I'd make note, since it confused me.

SportsFanatic10
05-12-2013, 05:57 PM
They win every time? I know that isn't true, because I've seen the heat lose a game to one of those "tough" teams. You'd need to look at the win% of the heat vs "tough" teams and win % vs. "not tough". Then, if you so choose, find some standard to even the talent pool of those teams to isolate "tough" as the variable you are looking at. The conclusion you are coming to would be one to show that non-tough teams can beat the heat, where I think what you are trying to say is "tough teams don't necessarily beat them". If I'm mistaken I'm sorry, but I figured I'd make note, since it confused me.

i think hes talking about in a playoff series. the heat have only lost 1 series together and it was to dallas who i don't think many considered a "tough" team.

Hardaway Here
05-12-2013, 06:10 PM

I meant playoff series

Hardaway Here
05-12-2013, 06:13 PM
First, I'm a Knicks fan and I hate the Bulls more than any other team in the NBA. But even I will admit that the refs are on the Heat's side. They seem to always side with Lebron/Wade and co.

Okay let me ask you this then. Outside of Denver and Houston(this year) what teams attack the paint as much as the Heat do. When you constantly attack the paint of course your going to get more foul calls.

smiddy012
05-12-2013, 06:49 PM
Is there such a thing as a Heat fan who admits that Lebron gets rediculous calls?

I don't know why Heat fans are so afraid to admit it. It doesn't take anything away from Lebron's greatness or the validity of their wins IMO.

Dade County
05-12-2013, 07:11 PM
I don't think any coach or player should get fined, if they feel the refs are being one-sided.

But you could say that the losing teams players and coaches would always complain.

JC_
05-12-2013, 07:35 PM
It's all part of the gameplan for Thibs. If his players were smarter his methods could actually be working but they keep making boneheaded plays after the whistle is blown.

Bulls were able to play illegal defense most of game 1 (only got called a couple of times) but I'm sure he was warned by the league to stop it so the last two games he's just had his players play extra physical. When they mess up, instead of telling his players "that was very dumb of you", he's telling them "those refs are dumb, just keep playing hard and i'll stick up for you!". It's an interesting strategy and maybe it's the only way for them to win but imo it takes away from the Bulls' skills as basketball players.

ToastofTheTown
05-12-2013, 07:36 PM

You act like all Heat fans are part of PSD. I've seen a few other's at the NBA store who aren't part of PSD.

85BearsDefense
05-12-2013, 07:37 PM
Rose would be the second best player in this series, and third left in the playoffs. pipe down.

Debatable. We dont even know if Rose is going to be good when he comes back, hopefully he is, I hope he still has that burst.

I am Smart
05-12-2013, 07:41 PM
There were bad calls in both ways. I don't see Spo complaining
Because they won, you nitwit.

WOwolfOL
05-12-2013, 07:55 PM
Why do they care if they can't get to the line? They can't hit the ****ing free throws anyways

/pissed Bulls fan

amos1er
05-12-2013, 08:11 PM
He is right. He puts in a lot of hard work and feels cheated when the NBA gives calls to the players who are more "marketable" instead of who deserves it. Hopefully this problem clears up when Stern leaves, though I suspect Silver is going to be just as bad if not worse.

amos1er
05-12-2013, 08:13 PM
Funny how every team who plays against the Heat complains about the officiating. Probly just a bunch of sore losers right.

amos1er
05-12-2013, 08:15 PM
Is there such a thing as a Heat fan who admits that Lebron gets rediculous calls?

I have yet to see one.

I don't know why Heat fans are so afraid to admit it. It doesn't take anything away from Lebron's greatness or the validity of their wins IMO.

Of course it would take away from his greatness, which is precisely why they don't admit anything.

justinnum1
05-12-2013, 08:18 PM

He gets calls, but there are plenty of times that he doesn't get calls. Like shaq.

amos1er
05-12-2013, 08:19 PM

Of course every Lebron fan will say that Lebron is the only superstar and that Wade is over the hill and barely a top ten player anymore and that Bosh is soft and barely an all-star level player. Then they will say that the rest of the team is a bunch of scrubs. lol Since when are 5 3 point snipers who all shot over 40% a bunch of scrubs. These guys are such clowns.

ryang
05-12-2013, 08:20 PM
If course he gets calls. He also doesn't get calls because if he got every foul called then your heads would explode. Some calls are bad but for the most part it's fair. People who feel otherwise well I don't know what to say.

amos1er
05-12-2013, 08:23 PM
He gets calls, but there are plenty of times that he doesn't get calls. Like shaq.

lol There was a point where Shaq would literally have to get man handled just to get a call. Lebron is quite the opposite however. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X34qsuGqvt0

Pretty insulting to put a flopper like Lebron in the same league as Shaq.

TylerSL
05-12-2013, 08:24 PM
Of course every Lebron fan will say that Lebron is the only superstar and that Wade is over the hill and barely a top ten player anymore and that Bosh is soft and barely an all-star level player. Then they will say that the rest of the team is a bunch of scrubs. lol Since when are 5 3 point snipers who all shot over 40% a bunch of scrubs. These guys are such clowns.

you're the one saying that, stop being a douche

Slug3
05-12-2013, 08:35 PM
Because they won, you nitwit.

They didn't win game one and the Bulls got more favorable and more calls.

justinnum1
05-12-2013, 08:36 PM
lol There was a point where Shaq would literally have to get man handled just to get a call. Lebron is quite the opposite however. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X34qsuGqvt0

Deal with it.

amos1er
you're the one saying that, stop being a douche

I'm not saying that at all. Wade is a top 6 player, and Bosh is a top 15 player. I have seen many times on this site where Lebron fans say silly things like Pippen and Rodman were better than Wade and Bosh. It's true...I used to have it as a sig quote.

Slug3

I mean really? http://youtu.be/mGdKTiC51aw

Slug3
05-12-2013, 08:37 PM

He does, and a lot of stars in the league get better calls.

TylerSL
05-12-2013, 08:38 PM
I'm not saying that at all. Wade is a top 6 player, and Bosh is a top 15 player. I have seen many times on this site where Lebron fans say silly things like Pippen and Rodman were better than Wade and Bosh. It's true...I used to have it as a sig quote.

nobody that knows anything about basketball says those things.. And while I agree that some Lebron fans like longhornfan act as if everybody else on the Heat is a scrub, there is also Bulls fans that believe Pippen was much better than Wade, and even almost as good offensively. Instead of calling them "Lebron fans" or anything else, I just call them idiots.

amos1er
05-12-2013, 08:39 PM
Deal with it.

I am dealing with it...by venting my frustrations online. If you know of a better way, I am open to suggestions.

Slug3

That matters what you as a person value. If you value D more than anything someone could argue they are. I think wade is better than pippen but think rodman is better than bosh.

amos1er
nobody that knows anything about basketball says those things..

Have you ever met buckets?

justinnum1
05-12-2013, 08:41 PM
I am dealing with it...by venting my frustrations online. If you know of a better way, I am open to suggestions.

Stop hating Lebron and enjoy his play. Unless you don't enjoy watching a player with incredible talent.

TylerSL
05-12-2013, 08:43 PM
Have you ever met buckets?

ya, meet LongHornFan, and Cubbyblue2009, see idiot reference.

EDIT: And SupremeLA

sunnyice
05-12-2013, 08:46 PM
I Dont understand why Kobe fans think Lebron gets favorable calls and kobe doesn't. They both get calls because they are the face of the NBA. Thats just how it works. Deal with it. IMO Kobe still has more phantom fouls given to him than Lebron.

Supreme LA
05-12-2013, 08:46 PM
nobody that knows anything about basketball says those things.. And while I agree that some Lebron fans like longhornfan act as if everybody else on the Heat is a scrub, there is also Bulls fans that believe Pippen was much better than Wade, and even almost as good offensively. Instead of calling them "Lebron fans" or anything else, I just call them idiots.

Heat fans think Wade is as good as Pippen was? This has got to be some kind of joke.

Supreme LA
05-12-2013, 08:48 PM
Wade is nowhere near the defender Pippen was. PSD is seriously delusional with all of these Heat fans swarming these boards nowadays.

kozelkid
05-12-2013, 08:49 PM
As a Bulls fan I think they're quite even (Wade and Pippen that is). :shrug:

Pippen was the more versatile player who offers more as a defender and playmaker (more of a testament to Pippen than an insult to Wade) with Wade being the significantly better scorer.

I'd probably rather build my team around Wade as it's easier to build around a great scorer, otherwise I'm not convinced one player is vastly better than the other as a supporting player.

TylerSL
05-12-2013, 09:19 PM
As a Bulls fan I think they're quite even (Wade and Pippen that is). :shrug:

Pippen was the more versatile player who offers more as a defender and playmaker (more of a testament to Pippen than an insult to Wade) with Wade being the significantly better scorer.

I'd probably rather build my team around Wade as it's easier to build around a great scorer, otherwise I'm not convinced one player is vastly better than the other as a supporting player.

I think they are close as well. I would prolly pick Wade because Wade's far superior offense makes up for Pippen's superior defense because Wade is also a great defender, but not on the level that Pippen was. When its all said and done they go both down as top 25 players ever IMO.

Bulls_fan90
05-12-2013, 10:30 PM
Guess the NBA doesn't like hearing the truth. Oh well, I'm sure the Bulls will compensate him.

gaughan333
05-12-2013, 10:34 PM
It's all part of the gameplan for Thibs. If his players were smarter his methods could actually be working but they keep making boneheaded plays after the whistle is blown.

Bulls were able to play illegal defense most of game 1 (only got called a couple of times) but I'm sure he was warned by the league to stop it so the last two games he's just had his players play extra physical. When they mess up, instead of telling his players "that was very dumb of you", he's telling them "those refs are dumb, just keep playing hard and i'll stick up for you!". It's an interesting strategy and maybe it's the only way for them to win but imo it takes away from the Bulls' skills as basketball players.

Interesting theory

gaughan333
05-12-2013, 10:42 PM

If I hadn't turned off sigs, this would have gone in.

Rndy
05-12-2013, 11:44 PM
My only problem with this was Lebron commenting saying he's never been a player that likes to flop. That is a straight lie Lebron has flopped tons you can go back to the 2010 ECF and see a ton of flops. With that said I have no problem with players doing it because so many of them do it to blame one guy isn't fair in my opinion. I just didn't like that he said he doesn't when that is a flat out lie.

Hawkeye15
05-13-2013, 12:03 AM
he deserved it. Thibs lost it, and while I still think he is an elite coach, and will be going forward, you can't say that crap and think your team won't absorb some of that excuse making mentality.

Hugbees
05-13-2013, 12:30 AM
Dam. Losing and it's costing him money and his sanity. Love it

you're a good person

JC_
05-13-2013, 12:36 AM
he deserved it. Thibs lost it, and while I still think he is an elite coach, and will be going forward, you can't say that crap and think your team won't absorb some of that excuse making mentality.

I honestly think he's just trying to convince his guys that they are good enough to win this series and that the main reason they are losing is poor ref'ing.

chitownbulls
05-13-2013, 12:38 AM
I like how Heat fans feel pride in leading this series. Like seriously? You guys should be sweeping a team that can barely dress 7 players and have to rely on Carlos Boozer to lead them in points. Pathetic. I hope the Pacers win so that they can beat the Heat, and prove that the Heat can't play against tough teams. They don't have mental strength, passion, or an ounce of integrity. They play for the money and the fame. When you see a team of 7 or 8 guys competing with you, pouring their heart and souls into a game, if you can't match that when you have a fully healthy team filled with the top playeres in the league and destroy us, its pretty sad. The Heat are the most pathetic team put together in the NBA, taking the easy way out, getting behind the refs. Good luck once you face a real team.

Slug3
05-13-2013, 12:45 AM
I like how Heat fans feel pride in leading this series. Like seriously? You guys should be sweeping a team that can barely dress 7 players and have to rely on Carlos Boozer to lead them in points. Pathetic. I hope the Pacers win so that they can beat the Heat, and prove that the Heat can't play against tough teams. They don't have mental strength, passion, or an ounce of integrity. They play for the money and the fame. When you see a team of 7 or 8 guys competing with you, pouring their heart and souls into a game, if you can't match that when you have a fully healthy team filled with the top playeres in the league and destroy us, its pretty sad. The Heat are the most pathetic team put together in the NBA, taking the easy way out, getting behind the refs. Good luck once you face a real team.

How can you even say Miami doesn't have mental strength while watching the bulls just show they have none?

Hardaway Here
05-13-2013, 12:46 AM

Beat a healthy Pacers squad last year without Bosh and an injured Wade so you were saying.

JC_
05-13-2013, 12:48 AM

^^ Thibs is building an army of ignorance. Bulls fans should all bring holy water to the next game to combat these Heat devils.

el hidalgo
05-13-2013, 12:50 AM
a wild amos1er and illusionist have appeared!

amos1er and illusionist use destroy thread! It's a critical hit!

The thread has fainted.

el hidalgo
05-13-2013, 12:52 AM

to be fair, it should be a ref/stern forum

gotoHcarolina52
05-13-2013, 12:56 AM

This sort of tired, spiteful babble will always find a home in the NBA forum.

ryang
05-13-2013, 01:51 AM
Yea the champs suck. Lmao. Chitown stop smokin that ****. It's rotting your brain.

FreakaNashur
05-13-2013, 02:04 AM
Tim Thibodeau is a fantastic coach, bro.

his in-game adjustments are 2nd to none but we aren't discussing that. we talking about his whining and lack of respect for the game. he abuses his players and puts them in hospitals beds with a spinal tap, took Drose out.**** no wonder he won't come back

TylerSL
05-13-2013, 07:53 AM

You're the second Bulls fan to say the Bulls are not tough. It seems like the Bulls are the team that is not mentally tough. Such examples include Taj Gibson screaming "**** You Mother ****er" to the official 2 times, Muhammed shoving Lebron down even after the Bulls got what they wanted (a response from Lebron), and Noah picking up techs every game. And that is just in the games, outside the games I see several players and your coach claiming conspiracies and accusing the Heat of flopping when Bellineli has flopped more than anyone in the series. Who is mentally weak again?

On the money part, thats why they all took a paycut right????

JiffyMix88
05-13-2013, 08:15 AM
You're the second Bulls fan to say the Bulls are not tough. It seems like the Bulls are the team that is not mentally tough. Such examples include Taj Gibson screaming "**** You Mother ****er" to the official 2 times, Muhammed shoving Lebron down even after the Bulls got what they wanted (a response from Lebron), and Noah picking up techs every game. And that is just in the games, outside the games I see several players and your coach claiming conspiracies and accusing the Heat of flopping when Bellineli has flopped more than anyone in the series. Who is mentally weak again?

I'm sorry but if someone grabbed my arm cause I reached in and pulled me to the ground I'm going to get up and swing on them **** shoving a *****

Max.This
05-13-2013, 08:51 AM

Its not a conspiracy , just use your brain. The NBA is built on the foundation of lawyers, and like all businesses the objective is to make money. Why would they not influence the game in order to generate the most amount of revenue from advertisers. Why would they fine players, coaches money for speaking on what they feel are suspect calls, if the nba didn't want the attention to be placed on that. Are you so naive to think that the world just functions in black and white, with no gray area. Have you worked a day in your life? The only reason you sit there and trash Thibs is because your team is sitting on the receiving end of all this .

He115ing
05-13-2013, 09:03 AM
What did he say?

ATX
05-13-2013, 09:04 AM

On second thought, ^^This kind of absolute trash doesn't warrant a thought out response. Just garbage.

a wild amos1er and illusionist have appeared!

amos1er and illusionist use destroy thread! It's a critical hit!

The thread has fainted.

Yes, thread destroyers.

BULLSFAN0810
05-13-2013, 09:22 AM
I don't expect us to win, but I do expect us to compete. I didn't expect a sweep after game one but I think the Heat beats us the same way year after year. They do the old rule of"when playing a physical team, you hit them first." The Heat are hacking us... Ie Bird man hacking, James imo one of the biggest floppers in the game, and Wade and his cheap tricks (ball throwing) and we in return become upset because we feel were playing clean hard ball, and Miami is hacking. What we don't understand is this is a tactic used to clean up the game to benefit Miami..ie. Birdman, ran nate out of bounds with a cheap foul, A bulls player comes pushes to defend nate. Ref sees the push by the bulls player, breaks up the scuffle, flagrant on bulls. Miami ratcheted up fouls to muck the game up, forcing the refs to call any contact in fear of a fight. Now the game is called in a way that allows Miami to operate. Once you understand this, you understand Miami really can't beat our system without getting overly physical and forcing the refs in the action. once we understand this we will be able to beat them easy. I can't blame the refs, even though alot of calls in game 3 was funny to the point its being broken down by blown calls on the net and game 2 was blown, and this was conceded everywhere but Miami.

Bulls fans shouldn't argue with Heat fans. Its like argueing with the spouse of an abusive partner. keep your head, we know what's up... Miami barely can beat our B team, or A team without help. We can bring in whoever, and they still need to flop and trick officials... One day, it won't work and we will see the real Miami Heat . Be patient, stay classy..we know what's up and they do too.

Slug3
05-13-2013, 09:38 AM
I don't expect us to win, but I do expect us to compete. I didn't expect a sweep after game one but I think the Heat beats us the same way year after year. They do the old rule of"when playing a physical team, you hit them first." The Heat are hacking us... Ie Bird man hacking, James imo one of the biggest floppers in the game, and Wade and his cheap tricks (ball throwing) and we in return become upset because we feel were playing clean hard ball, and Miami is hacking. What we don't understand is this is a tactic used to clean up the game to benefit Miami..ie. Birdman, ran nate out of bounds with a cheap foul, A bulls player comes pushes to defend nate. Ref sees the push by the bulls player, breaks up the scuffle, flagrant on bulls. Miami ratcheted up fouls to muck the game up, forcing the refs to call any contact in fear of a fight. Now the game is called in a way that allows Miami to operate. Once you understand this, you understand Miami really can't beat our system without getting overly physical and forcing the refs in the action. once we understand this we will be able to beat them easy. I can't blame the refs, even though alot of calls in game 3 was funny to the point its being broken down by blown calls on the net and game 2 was blown, and this was conceded everywhere but Miami.

Bulls fans shouldn't argue with Heat fans. Its like argueing with the spouse of an abusive partner. keep your head, we know what's up... Miami barely can beat our B team, or A team without help. We can bring in whoever, and they still need to flop and trick officials... One day, it won't work and we will see the real Miami Heat . Be patient, stay classy..we know what's up and they do too.

Your post makes zero sense. Birdman got a flagrant on the nate push, Wade got a tech on the ball throw. The problem is when we foul you, Noah takes offense to it and does things AFTER the whistle. Nazr pushed Lebron after the whistle. Say what you want about the Heat, but we are not the ones going after the Bulls after the whistle.

BULLSFAN0810
05-13-2013, 09:50 AM
Your post makes zero sense. Birdman got a flagrant on the nate push, Wade got a tech on the ball throw. The problem is when we foul you, Noah takes offense to it and does things AFTER the whistle. Nazr pushed Lebron after the whistle. Say what you want about the Heat, but we are not the ones going after the Bulls after the whistle.

Like I said.. We are only responding because Miami is Hacking, not fouling; hacking, drawing up as if to fight. Under cutting, elbowing our defenders on offense. Being physical is one thing, and talking is another, but flopping? Noah only got mad because you guys can't stop nate and you're beating him up, yet you complain about fouls for a 6 foot nine -250 pound pg ? He gets pushed a mile after flinging a 7 footer to The ground ? Flop.... I understand the machine. When our time comes the refs won't help you. And the statement was an example (birdman) mixed with incidents used to explain why we are in this funk and without the extra"help" our B Team would be up 2~ 1 .. Basically Miami is a frontrunning and hides behind the whistle as actors.

bucketss
05-13-2013, 10:05 AM

lool the only reason bulls are even in games is because of their dirty play.

ATX
05-13-2013, 10:06 AM
Like I said.. We are only responding because Miami is Hacking, not fouling; hacking, drawing up as if to fight. Under cutting, elbowing our defenders on offense. Being physical is one thing, and talking is another, but flopping? Noah only got mad because you guys can't stop nate and you're beating him up, yet you complain about fouls for a 6 foot nine -250 pound pg ? He gets pushed a mile after flinging a 7 footer to The ground ? Flop.... I understand the machine. When our time comes the refs won't help you. And the statement was an example (birdman) mixed with incidents used to explain why we are in this funk and without the extra"help" our B Team would be up 2~ 1 .. Basically Miami is a frontrunning and hides behind the whistle as actors.

Ok, maybe in bizarro world, Miami is the team playing "Dirty" as your alluding too. Chicago is only reaping what it has sewn. They asked for a hard physical series by their play, and that's what they're getting. They just can't handle their own composure. Just keep the "Refs" excuses coming...Comical.

As I've said numerous times in regards to this series, Chicago is playing great considering injuries. Miami should of course win this series without Rose, Deng and Heinrich. I'm impressed with the Bulls, but all these excuses are really just making the fan base look like sore losers. The team dererves better.

MTL_123
05-13-2013, 10:07 AM
lol its funny that he says lebron flopped because Lebron got pushed by nazr mohammed even tho lebron probably out weights him but doesn't say anything about how Noah flopped when cole pushed him toward the end of the game and Noah went flying :rolleyes:

Slug3
05-13-2013, 10:14 AM

It seems like since Miami is the one being physical as well, the bulls cannot handle it. I mean even their coach is giving the team an excuse as to why they are losing. Blaming the refs.

TylerSL
05-13-2013, 10:57 AM
Its not a conspiracy , just use your brain. The NBA is built on the foundation of lawyers, and like all businesses the objective is to make money. Why would they not influence the game in order to generate the most amount of revenue from advertisers. Why would they fine players, coaches money for speaking on what they feel are suspect calls, if the nba didn't want the attention to be placed on that. Are you so naive to think that the world just functions in black and white, with no gray area. Have you worked a day in your life? The only reason you sit there and trash Thibs is because your team is sitting on the receiving end of all this .

get a hobby

TylerSL
05-13-2013, 10:58 AM
I'm sorry but if someone grabbed my arm cause I reached in and pulled me to the ground I'm going to get up and swing on them **** shoving a *****

Lebron only grabbed him because he fouled Lebron 40 feet from the basket when the Heat were setting up half court offense..........

TylerSL
05-13-2013, 11:10 AM

your post would make sense if Miami got away with the examples you gave. Wade got a tech when he threw the basketball, the Birdman reference you are making I believe is where he ran over and tried to, what I saw, tackle Bellineli after Lebron got knocked down, and that was called a flagerant 1. Hell Lebron has even picked up 2 techs in this series, and Chalmers grab on Noahs neck got upgraded to Flagerant 1, which warrents a fine. So its not like Miami isnt getting away with anything.

Instead you've got guys like Gibson yelling "**** You Mother ****er" to the ref, Noah picking up techs in every game, Muhammed shoving Lebron down even after the Bulls got what they wanted which was a response from Lebron. I've watched the Heat all season and they havent played like this at all. Birdman never got in one fight the entire time he has been in Miami until this series. This series is being played this way because the Bulls came into this series with the intention of making it this way. That doesnt make the Bulls dirty, infact I do not believe they are. But this is the type of series they wanted because they felt thats how they would win. They are not winning so they are, what I would say imploding. The fact that they hate the Heat also plays a role.

So you can continue to believe this giant conspiracy that the Bulls are being cheated or whatever. Are there superstar calls in this league? Yes. I'm sure you werent complaining when MJ was the one getting the star calls.

FYL_McVeezy
05-13-2013, 11:34 AM
NBA is a big freakin joke...

If I didnt love the game of basketball so much I would have stopped watching after the lockout....

Dade County
05-13-2013, 11:44 AM

I really don't like when people are easily deceived...

Is it possible for you to contemplate, what if, the HEAT are playing down to their competition? Or what if one player has learn the art of controlling a games tempo; and of course this player is Lbj... NOT being a typical HEAT fan here, but it goes with out saying, if LBJ plays more aggressive/attacking style from the start, their is noting the bulls can do about it (deng is out... not enough quality bodies).

In short... Try to see what's really going on... Separate your fan-dom, but I know that can be hard.

Miami barely can beat our B team, or A team without help. We can bring in whoever,

Manipulation & Entertainment is happening in this series... But know one wants to see through it... They want to believe that the bulls are really putting up a herculean effort, but sadly this is not the case.

FYL_McVeezy
05-13-2013, 12:00 PM
I really don't like when people are easily deceived...

Is it possible for you to contemplate, what if, the HEAT are playing down to their competition? Or what if one player has learn the art of controlling a games tempo; and of course this player is Lbj... NOT being a typical HEAT fan here, but it goes with out saying, if LBJ plays more aggressive/attacking style from the start, their is noting the bulls can do about it (deng is out... not enough quality bodies).

In short... Try to see what's really going on... Separate your fan-dom, but I know that can be hard.

Manipulation & Entertainment is happening in this series... But know one wants to see through it... They want to believe that the bulls are really putting up a herculean effort, but sadly this is not the case.

Sadly the above mentioned is all truth....sigh...

NBEA.....National Basketball Entertainment League

BULLSFAN0810
05-13-2013, 12:02 PM
KI
your post would make sense if Miami got away with the examples you gave. Wade got a tech when he threw the basketball, the Birdman reference you are making I believe is where he ran over and tried to, what I saw, tackle Bellineli after Lebron got knocked down, and that was called a flagerant 1. Hell Lebron has even picked up 2 techs in this series, and Chalmers grab on Noahs neck got upgraded to Flagerant 1, which warrents a fine. So its not like Miami isnt getting away with anything.

Instead you've got guys like Gibson yelling "**** You Mother ****er" to the ref, Noah picking up techs in every game, Muhammed shoving Lebron down even after the Bulls got what they wanted which was a response from Lebron. I've watched the Heat all season and they havent played like this at all. Birdman never got in one fight the entire time he has been in Miami until this series. This series is being played this way because the Bulls came into this series with the intention of making it this way. That doesnt make the Bulls dirty, infact I do not believe they are. But this is the type of series they wanted because they felt thats how they would win. They are not winning so they are, what I would say imploding. The fact that they hate the Heat also plays a role.

So you can continue to believe this giant conspiracy that the Bulls are being cheated or whatever. Are there superstar calls in this league? Yes. I'm sure you werent complaining when MJ was the one getting the star calls.

Dude... Really I know were gonna lose. I'm just at awe, no matter who we run out there we compete with them, and james start to flop. I think he can win without flopping, but it says alot about him skill wise that he had to.

You trip about taj and noah cursing out scott foster... Yeah we know his name. Uu know why? He was the one calling the majority of the bogus calls. Normally, I'd want the bulls to stfu and play, but I found it odd 2 of our quietest players that don't usually get singled out out get mad at refs, are mad at that one ref. Not only him our coach,and the panel covering the game found foul calls odd, and none of them expected the bulls to win. Then you see all over the internet, the critique of the refs. They were calling calls the weren't in position to call, when there was a ref with a better angle not calling the call. Ie Joey Crawford calling a reach in from the baseline, where you can only see the foul if it occurred side line, and there was a ref on the side line actually closer than Crawford who didn't blow his whistle... Aka Crawford was overstepping his boundaries and calling fouls he didn't see. There is actually tape out there on this game. I'm ok with losing, this team is beat up, but don't cheat is bro, don't be proud of your team being ushered into a championship.
And as far as Jordan, with or without help from refs he dominated. He wasnt a flop, and took on ALL challengers. He didn't look to the sky for help, or chased aftet other players because he couldn't win in sorry *** Chicago, because no one wanted to come here. Be real bro

DaBUU
05-13-2013, 12:06 PM
KI

Dude... Really I know were gonna lose. I'm just at awe, no matter who we run out there we compete with them, and james start to flop. I think he can win without flopping, but it says alot about him skill wise that he had to.

You trip about taj and noah cursing out scott foster... Yeah we know his name. Uu know why? He was the one calling the majority of the bogus calls. Normally, I'd want the bulls to stfu and play, but I found it odd 2 of our quietest players that don't usually get singled out out get mad at refs, are mad at that one ref. Not only him our coach,and the panel covering the game found foul calls odd, and none of them expected the bulls to win. Then you see all over the internet, the critique of the refs. They were calling calls the weren't in position to call, when there was a ref with a better angle not calling the call. Ie Joey Crawford calling a reach in from the baseline, where you can only see the foul if it occurred side line, and there was a ref on the side line actually closer than Crawford who didn't blow his whistle... Aka Crawford was overstepping his boundaries and calling fouls he didn't see. There is actually tape out there on this game. I'm ok with losing, this team is beat up, but don't cheat is bro, don't be proud of your team being ushered into a championship.
And as far as Jordan, with or without help from refs he dominated. He wasnt a flop, and took on ALL challengers. He didn't look to the sky for help, or chased aftet other players because he couldn't win in sorry *** Chicago, because no one wanted to come here. Be real bro

Great post, these bandwagon/die hard Heat fans since 2010, should be not be proud. Oh yeah Scott Foster, the same one that was under investigation with Tim Donaghy. The same Scott Foster who is Godfather to Tim Donaghy's baby, also the same one who shared hundreds (I was off) of phone calls and texts with Donaghy during the years he was fixing games. Yeah we know that Scott Foster.

BULLSFAN0810
05-13-2013, 12:10 PM
Great post, these bandwagon/die hard Heat fans since 2010, should be not be proud. Oh yeah Scott Foster, the same one that was under investigation with Tim Donaghy. The same Scott Foster who is Godfather to Tim Donaghy's baby, also the same one who shared thousands of phone calls and texts with Donaghy during the years he was fixing games. Yeah we know that Scott Foster.
You gotta be joking?

DaBUU
05-13-2013, 12:17 PM
You gotta be joking?

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2012/06/01/scott-foster-recipient-of-134-tim-donaghy-phone-calls-refereeing-celtics-heat-game-3/

http://www.truthaboutit.net/2010/03/nba-referee-scott-foster-still-in-the-game.html

mngopher35
05-13-2013, 12:27 PM
We really do need a thread dedicated to refs so people can complain in a seperate area. I find it funny when a couple bulls fans are accusing miami of being too physical and hacking or whatever. Noah has grabbed lebron after the whistle (both got t's), shoved birdman, stood up off the bench yelling at the ref. Nazr shove Lebron after a tech had already been called on him. Gibson cussed out the refs a couple times. Birdman has responded with a flagrant of his own, and you have wade throwing the ball at heinrich. Overall to me it appears that the bulls are clearly creating this type of physicality and after the play stuff. It is their best shot to compete in the series. I don't think either team is dirty, but if I had to choose one instigating it would be the bulls without a second thought.

DaBUU
05-13-2013, 12:31 PM
We really do need a thread dedicated to refs so people can complain in a seperate area. I find it funny when a couple bulls fans are accusing miami of being too physical and hacking or whatever. Noah has grabbed lebron after the whistle (both got t's), shoved birdman, stood up off the bench yelling at the ref. Nazr shove Lebron after a tech had already been called on him. Gibson cussed out the refs a couple times. Birdman has responded with a flagrant of his own, and you have wade throwing the ball at heinrich. Overall to me it appears that the bulls are clearly creating this type of physicality and after the play stuff. It is their best shot to compete in the series. I don't think either team is dirty, but if I had to choose one instigating it would be the bulls without a second thought.

Not sure how often you watch the Bulls, but this is how they play every team, every night of the season.

ATX
05-13-2013, 12:32 PM

Couldn't agree more.

TylerSL
05-13-2013, 12:41 PM
KI

You trip about taj and noah cursing out scott foster... Yeah we know his name. Uu know why? He was the one calling the majority of the bogus calls. Normally, I'd want the bulls to stfu and play, but I found it odd 2 of our quietest players that don't usually get singled out out get mad at refs, are mad at that one ref. Not only him our coach,and the panel covering the game found foul calls odd, and none of them expected the bulls to win
. Then you see all over the internet, the critique of the refs. They were calling calls the weren't in position to call, when there was a ref with a better angle not calling the call. Ie Joey Crawford calling a reach in from the baseline, where you can only see the foul if it occurred side line, and there was a ref on the side line actually closer than Crawford who didn't blow his whistle... Aka Crawford was overstepping his boundaries and calling fouls he didn't see. There is actually tape out there on this game. I'm ok with losing, this team is beat up, but don't cheat is bro, don't be proud of your team being ushered into a championship.

I know refs names too. Scott Foster, Bill Kennedy, Joey Crawford, Sean Corbin, Danny Crawford, Bennett Salvadore, and James Capers are the refs I know by name. I know them because they are bad. And I am not disagreeing with you when you say Joey Crawford oversteps his boundries and calls just terrible fouls, he does. I even told my brother during Game 2 if this **** (fighting in the series) keeps up the NBA is gonna get Joey Crawford in this series, which they certainly did. He is not reffing Game 4, but i'm certain he will ref again in this series.

You claim Lebron flops and I havent seen him flop in this series. Your thinking he flopped on that shove which he did not. I'm not saying Lebron has never flopped before, infact he has had a history of being guilty of flopping, but really flopping has not been an issue this year for the Heat as it was the previous 2 years. I'm not gonna say the Heat have 0 flops this year, but clearly the flopping has regressed this season to the point where its not really an issue. I would tell you that in 2010-2011, and 2011-2012 the Heat were constant offenders of flopping as it was a huge part of the NBA. In 2012-2013 it was a very rare thing, and I didnt watch much Basketball outside the Heat, and some Spurs, this year so I dont know how much of problem flopping was throughout the league this season, but Miami didnt flop alot. I watch every playoff game and flopping has been a little bit of an issue this postseason as Dwight, JR Smith, and Fisher have flopped quite a bit, but the Clippers IMO were the worst offenders by a large margin of flopping and them and Dwight are sitting at home right now. I would actually say Marco Bellineli has flopped more than anyone in this series, so dont just act like Lebron and the Heat are the only one's who have flopped when infact they have not been.

You say Jordan took on all challengers, but somehow the Heat dont? What are they going to do refuse to play? You kind of have to take on all challengers..... Look dude, as I said above I'm not gonna say the NBA doesnt give fouls were they are not, but do they do it on purpose? Maybe Joey Crawford he does it to get attention and I think he likes blowing the whistle because he feels like he is in control. But other than him, I dont believe so, and neither should you. I do not believe the refs mindset is "ok the Bulls are on a 7-0 run and have trimmed the lead to 52-50, so we are going to start calling touch fouls to help the Heat perserve this lead." I believe the league looks and sees guys like Lebron, the superstar in the league right now and give him the benefit of the doubt because of what he brings to the basketball court, much like they did with Kobe 5 years ago, and Shaq/KG/Duncan before that, and Jordan before that, and Magic/Bird before that. In another 5 years Durant will probably be on top and he will be getting the same treatment. Its how the NBA has always been.

mngopher35
05-13-2013, 12:58 PM
Not sure how often you watch the Bulls, but this is how they play every team, every night of the season.

I will admit I don't watch them nearly as much as a bulls fan. I have seen about 10-15 or so of their games this year (and all but 1 in the playoffs). From what I can tell they do play the physical all out hustle team game every game (that I like). They don't however shove people after the whistles and take offense to simple fouls (birdman blocking/fouling nate). They seem to have lost some of their composure this series and it might just be because Miami decided not to just accept it. I don't think either team has played dirty though, as I said. But if one team is "instigating" things I feel like it has been the bulls (as explained), and I don't know why some are saying it's the heat.

mngopher35
05-13-2013, 12:59 PM
In another 5 years Durant will probably be on top and he will be getting the same treatment. Its how the NBA has always been.

He already gets that treatment, no need to wait 5 years.

gotoHcarolina52
05-13-2013, 01:02 PM

His Flopness, Michael Jordan!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1tjPC15bSk&feature=youtu.be&t=27s

He didn't look to the sky for help? Instead, he slapped his own wrist to bait the ref into calling a foul.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjGolwReY9o&feature=youtu.be&t=32s

Iggz53
05-13-2013, 01:15 PM
as he should have been.

Interesting. And what were you saying when LeBron complained about the refs against the Bulls in the regular season?

effen5
05-13-2013, 01:29 PM
Ready for another evening of a bunch of bulls crying. 7 o'clock. There after you'll have more to cry about.

Wow...talk like a man and not like a little *****, unless you're 16 which makes every single post you made completely understandable.

Jesus Christ, how some of these kids aren't banned is beyond me. If this isn't trolling mods...I don't know what is.

effen5
05-13-2013, 01:30 PM
The hypocrisy in this thread is crazy. Just close the thread.

ElChinoLatino
05-13-2013, 01:44 PM

What's pathetic is that 3 Superstars with one of the best 3 point shooters in history and decent bench are having trouble with a depleted Bulls without 3 starters in Rose, Deng, and Hinrich. It is embarrassing in how the Heat managed to lose game 1 when they should've steamed-roll the Bulls in every game like game 2. They Heat can't handle tough teams, that's a given, what they can handle apparently is a tough team with three of their starters injured, one of them a former MVP.

TylerSL
05-13-2013, 04:28 PM
What's pathetic is that 3 Superstars with one of the best 3 point shooters in history and decent bench are having trouble with a depleted Bulls without 3 starters in Rose, Deng, and Hinrich. It is embarrassing in how the Heat managed to lose game 1 when they should've steamed-roll the Bulls in every game like game 2. They Heat can't handle tough teams, that's a given, what they can handle apparently is a tough team with three of their starters injured, one of them a former MVP.

Then using your logic Indiana is not tough either because we beat them last year without Bosh and they had Granger. So who do you believe is a tough team?

JC_
05-13-2013, 04:34 PM
Interesting. And what were you saying when LeBron complained about the refs against the Bulls in the regular season?

Do you have a link to him complaining about the refs?

TopsyTurvy
05-13-2013, 04:36 PM
Then using your logic Indiana is not tough either because we beat them last year without Bosh and they had Granger. So who do you believe is a tough team?

I love this comment because you profess to use someone's logic when you are, in fact, committing a logical fallacy.

That said, I don't think there is anything wrong with the Heat struggling against a team that, on average, is out-rebounding them by a margin of like +7/8 on the season. If you add in some staunch defense on the part on the part of the Bulls and some missed Heat opportunities, ANY other team in the league would struggle in the same situation.

Dade County
05-13-2013, 04:42 PM

Now all you have to do is take away the hate, and you will begin to see the truth...

You guys are being conned! you just said it, their is no way the HEAT should not be up 3-0, and winning each game by 15-25pts, unless........?

You can do it, figure it out, without someone having to spoon feed it to you.

Iggz53
05-13-2013, 04:57 PM
Do you have a link to him complaining about the refs?

http://espn.go.com/chicago/nba/story/_/id/9109441/lebron-james-miami-heat-complaining-surprised-taj-gibson-chicago-bulls

ryang
05-13-2013, 05:07 PM
Wow...talk like a man and not like a little *****, unless you're 16 which makes every single post you made completely understandable.

Jesus Christ, how some of these kids aren't banned is beyond me. If this isn't trolling mods...I don't know what is.
Trolling? 16? Nah just sick of you boys crying like little girls. I mean dam grow a sack. Like I said around 10 o'clock come back in these forums. You'll hear a bunch of whinny little girls. Ref this or injury that or they teamed up. So sad. Respond like a man not like a ****.

JC_
05-13-2013, 05:08 PM
http://espn.go.com/chicago/nba/story/_/id/9109441/lebron-james-miami-heat-complaining-surprised-taj-gibson-chicago-bulls

Sorry to ask but can you quote or point to me where Lebron is complaining about the refs?

Iggz53
05-13-2013, 05:27 PM
Sorry to ask but can you quote or point to me where Lebron is complaining about the refs?

He's complaining about the refs not calling flagrants for "non-basketball" plays. It's no different than Thibs complaining about flopping. In the same article, Ainge is quoted saying " it's almost embarrassing that LeBron would complain about officiating."

And please feel free to show me where Thibs complains about the refs though if you don't agree.

downsos
05-13-2013, 05:39 PM
Maybe if they would fine refs for doing an awful job they wouldn't have to fine coaches for embarrassing the league.

Big Zo
05-13-2013, 05:43 PM
I guess you missed game 2, when the Cows got their worst playoff loss ever. They also lost game 3 by double digits. Feel free to change your name to: "ElChinoComepinga" at any time.

amos1er
05-13-2013, 05:43 PM
Thibs telling it how it is. :clap:

BULLSFAN0810
05-13-2013, 05:49 PM
Thibs took one for the team. If Miami is that good, they should swallow the whistle and let them play. But I fear the momentum was robbed from us, and now we are in a mental rut

Dade County
05-13-2013, 05:57 PM
Thibs took one for the team. If Miami is that good, they should swallow the whistle and let them play. But I fear the momentum was robbed from us, and now we are in a mental rut

As long as Stern takes Lbj off the leash, you have yourself a deal!

Rndy
05-13-2013, 06:02 PM
Trolling? 16? Nah just sick of you boys crying like little girls. I mean dam grow a sack. Like I said around 10 o'clock come back in these forums. You'll hear a bunch of whinny little girls. Ref this or injury that or they teamed up. So sad. Respond like a man not like a ****.

This is just a post from not a very intelligent person. Listen this goes both ways fans are fans. Players and fans ***** and moan. You telling me Miami fans and players haven't complained about the Bulls? Miami is just as guilty to make a post like this just makes you look like you're very immature.

ryang
05-13-2013, 06:05 PM
Why? Because I laugh at the girls saying this series is fixed? No sorry it's not. Keep crying about the refs. Here's a stat. How many times did Miami go to the foul line and how many times did Chicago in game 3?? One team has attackers and superstars. The other has role players and one person who can attack. I think we only went to the line 6 more times. Yea it's the refs

Big Zo
05-13-2013, 06:11 PM
Why? Because I laugh at the girls saying this series is fixed? No sorry it's not. Keep crying about the refs. Here's a stat. How many times did Miami go to the foul line and how many times did Chicago in game 3?? One team has attackers and superstars. The other has role players and one person who can attack. I think we only went to the line 6 more times. Yea it's the refs
Yeah, but obviously durp! And durp! And so durp! Gaww!

ryang
05-13-2013, 06:14 PM
What's durp? Sorry 30 yrs old not in the loop with today's words

ILLUSIONIST^248
05-13-2013, 06:14 PM
Not surprised Thibs decided to tell the truth.

Big Zo
05-13-2013, 06:17 PM
What's durp? Sorry 30 yrs old not in the loop with today's words

It's something Bulls fans invented. I'm not sure the meaning, either.

Rndy
05-13-2013, 06:18 PM

What you're saying now isn't what you were saying on your last two posts. Sure laugh at people who think this series is fixed. Miami deserves to get more calls because they attack while the Bulls have turned into a jump shooting team because of injuries.

My whole point towards your post is I think you were being a little ridiculous with indicating it's a one sided affair of players/fans crying when it hasn't been in the slightest over the last 3 years.

BULLSFAN0810
05-13-2013, 06:43 PM
As long as Stern takes Lbj off the leash, you have yourself a deal!

Deal... dude let Jason Terry and JJ Berea and the Dallas Mavericks punk him. if the refs swallow the whistles, it'll be game one again... James:"The Bulls are fouling me, during the game and after it"When in reality they're playing him tough, just listen to the panelist game one.But then they refs will come in next game to make sure james can entertain you (wink, wink)

ryang
05-13-2013, 06:49 PM
What you're saying now isn't what you were saying on your last two posts. Sure laugh at people who think this series is fixed. Miami deserves to get more calls because they attack while the Bulls have turned into a jump shooting team because of injuries.

My whole point towards your post is I think you were being a little ridiculous with indicating it's a one sided affair of players/fans crying when it hasn't been in the slightest over the last 3 years.

I'll agree but only on psd. Down here not one person complains. Not on the sport talk shows , not at the arena or anywhere else for that matter. I laugh at psd users from time to time. Read the posts I was responding to. Sounds like a bunch of x wife's who were all cheated on. Hell there's laker fans complaining. To me this is laughable. Thibs actions and words are laughable. Just man up and understand your outmatched (injury related or whatever) and take your loss like a man not like a girl.

effen5
05-13-2013, 08:21 PM
I'll agree but only on psd. Down here not one person complains. Not on the sport talk shows , not at the arena or anywhere else for that matter. I laugh at psd users from time to time. Read the posts I was responding to. Sounds like a bunch of x wife's who were all cheated on. Hell there's laker fans complaining. To me this is laughable. Thibs actions and words are laughable. Just man up and understand your outmatched (injury related or whatever) and take your loss like a man not like a girl.
And when you win, win with class, that's the difference between a man and a ****in kid, which you are. Jesus Christ I feel bad for Miami if you are 30.

ryang
05-13-2013, 08:34 PM
I don't come in here and gloat after a win. We are supposed to win this series. Me laughing at kids crying about the refs has nothing to do with class. I feel sorry for you considering you feel Miami is somehow affected by me laughing at kids on psd. Uncork your butthole guy. Real tough on the Internet huh? Read what I write and who I'm responding to before ou make yourself look foolish.

ryang
05-13-2013, 08:36 PM
Cry after every game and you'll be mocked. Class? Do you even understand that words definition? If so you clearly have used it out of context. Say foolish things and get laughed at.

ryang
05-13-2013, 08:39 PM
On psd every heat fan should rub it in. The class that comes out of non heat fans is pathetic to say the least. Your measure of class is not something one should brag about.

ryang
05-13-2013, 08:59 PM
I feel sorry for Chicago. Your talking class there coach and team have shown none of it this series. Oh that's right stern and the refs are making them turn classless. That's ok by you huh guy

NJrockPD
05-13-2013, 09:01 PM
Thibs speaks the truth. Lebron flops Naz gets ejected. Lebron elbows Belinelli in the face, foul on Belinelli's face. Norris Cole plays with "passion", but the Bulls players do the same thing and they are talking ****. I would say this must have been what it was like in the 90's when Jordan was tearing people up, but the truth is with the rules the way they were Jordan was getting his *** kicked to get to the hole. Lebron lowers his shoulder and runs over people and gets the foul call, but if someone blows on him he flops and gets the foul call. The NBA knows every bandwagon douche loves the Heat so they have to get them to the Finals even if the officials need to help a bit. Sucks because now the wind is out of their sails for game 4. It's like they are stuck in quick sand, the harder they struggle the more the NBA's ******** drags them down. It was a good season, but unfortunately everyone who matters knew who was winning it all this year. They have to solidify Lebron as an all time great to build the NBA brand. The Jordan era was the most popular time in the NBA so lets make a new MJ it will help ratings. I hate the NBA.

amos1er
05-13-2013, 09:06 PM
Thibs speaks the truth. Lebron flops Naz gets ejected. Lebron elbows Belinelli in the face, foul on Belinelli's face. Norris Cole plays with "passion", but the Bulls players do the same thing and they are talking ****. I would say this must have been what it was like in the 90's when Jordan was tearing people up, but the truth is with the rules the way they were Jordan was getting his *** kicked to get to the hole. Lebron lowers his shoulder and runs over people and gets the foul call, but if someone blows on him he flops and gets the foul call. The NBA knows every bandwagon douche loves the Heat so they have to get them to the Finals even if the officials need to help a bit. Sucks because now the wind is out of their sails for game 4. It's like they are stuck in quick sand, the harder they struggle the more the NBA's ******** drags them down. It was a good season, but unfortunately everyone who matters knew who was winning it all this year. They have to solidify Lebron as an all time great to build the NBA brand. The Jordan era was the most popular time in the NBA so lets make a new MJ it will help ratings. I hate the NBA.

This.

el hidalgo
05-13-2013, 09:09 PM
This.
your sig is insulting to MJ. he wasn't 2nd option for 3 championships. he won 6 as first option. kobe won 2 as the first option.

ryang
05-13-2013, 09:10 PM
This is why I laugh. Thanks fellas. Needed that. Now that was some real class right there. Hey stop watching then. Every excuse in the book. This is what I laugh guy. It's pretty funny.

NJrockPD
05-13-2013, 09:11 PM
Lebron James Flop Mix: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZpGKC62qvs

amos1er
05-13-2013, 09:22 PM
your sig is insulting to MJ. he wasn't 2nd option for 3 championships. he won 6 as first option. kobe won 2 as the first option.

Your posts are insulting to the sport of basketball.

amos1er
05-13-2013, 09:23 PM
Lebron James Flop Mix: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZpGKC62qvs

LMAO that was hilarious!!!

amos1er
05-13-2013, 09:25 PM

BTW, Kobe wasn't the second option. He was 1b to Shaq's 1a.

NJrockPD
05-13-2013, 09:25 PM
This is just another thing for RYANG to watch. You have baseless comments so maybe if you watch yourself you may understand how wrong you are. Why are you talking about class as you mock people for voicing very obvious things they perceive because they actually watch the games. You can put on your Lebron, Bosh, or Wade jersey after you look up the box score and see who scored the most points tomorrow before school.

el hidalgo
05-13-2013, 09:27 PM
BTW, Kobe wasn't the second option. He was 1b to Shaq's 1a.

B comes after A. Considering B is the 2nd letter in the alphabet, that makes kobe the 2nd option. kthxbye

ryang
05-13-2013, 09:28 PM
What? Lmao. Your a joke. Your right is all rigged. How stupid does that sound. Your throwing conspiracy theory's out there. Not facts. And pretty much everyone in this country would laught at you and your conspiracy theory. For the record i never said Lebron doesn't flop but that shove warranted an ejection regardless. Stop watching basketball.

MTL_123
05-13-2013, 09:29 PM

lol this

Slug3
05-13-2013, 09:29 PM
Wonder what he says after this game since he can't use the refs excuse again.

MTL_123
05-13-2013, 09:31 PM

hes gonna say its the crowds fault because they weren't there...................Oh wait he already did lmao

ryang
05-13-2013, 09:33 PM
It's all a conspiracy.

amos1er
05-13-2013, 09:38 PM
B comes after A. Considering B is the 2nd letter in the alphabet, that makes kobe the 2nd option. kthxbye

All I'm saying is that the gap in Shaq and Kobe's talent wasn't enough to make Kobe what you refer to as a second option. It wasn't Batman and Robin...it was Superman and Batman. Kobe was the closer during that 3peat. In the 4th quarter when it was money time...it was Kobe time.

amos1er
05-13-2013, 09:43 PM

He will say it's cowardly BS that 2 superstars took less money to play on the same team.

el hidalgo
05-13-2013, 09:45 PM
All I'm saying is that the gap in Shaq and Kobe's talent wasn't enough to make Kobe what you refer to as a second option. It wasn't Batman and Robin...it was Superman and Batman. Kobe was the closer during that 3peat. In the 4th quarter when it was money time...it was Kobe time.

pau gasol beat kobe in PER, TS%, eFG%, WS and WS/48 in 09-10. beat him in TS%, eFG%, WS, AND WS/48 in the playoffs that year too.
in 2008-09 Pau beat Kobe in TS%, eFG%, WS, AND WS/48.

i guess kobe was 1a and pau was 1b in 08-09, and pau was 1a while kobe was 1b in 09-10.

kobe has never been the definitive 1st option on a team :laugh: and people say he is better than lebron. quit making me laugh bro.

amos1er
05-13-2013, 09:45 PM
This is just another thing for RYANG to watch. You have baseless comments so maybe if you watch yourself you may understand how wrong you are. Why are you talking about class as you mock people for voicing very obvious things they perceive because they actually watch the games. You can put on your Lebron, Bosh, or Wade jersey after you look up the box score and see who scored the most points tomorrow before school.

Another very accurate video, but alas it will go upon deaf ears. These guys will see what they want to see no matter how clear the writing is on the wall.

MTL_123
05-13-2013, 09:48 PM
Another very accurate video, but alas it will go upon deaf ears. These guys will see what they want to see no matter how clear the writing is on the wall.

how can you of all people complain about the refs the only reason why you guys made the playoffs was because of the refs remember you troll
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MhmGyZ7KF0

Dade County
05-13-2013, 09:50 PM
Deal... dude let Jason Terry and JJ Berea and the Dallas Mavericks punk him. if the refs swallow the whistles, it'll be game one again... James:"The Bulls are fouling me, during the game and after it"When in reality they're playing him tough, just listen to the panelist game one.But then they refs will come in next game to make sure james can entertain you (wink, wink)

No you have it all wrong... That series was for entertainment purposes only.

Lbj was just following orders...Dear me, Lbj can beat the 2007pistons by himself, but people actually think that he was punked by the Mavs.

ryang
I don't see cheating on the wall. I leave that for the crazies.

amos1er
pau gasol beat kobe in PER, TS%, eFG%, WS and WS/48 in 09-10. beat him in TS%, eFG%, WS, AND WS/48 in the playoffs that year too.
in 2008-09 Pau beat Kobe in TS%, eFG%, WS, AND WS/48.

Ooo you found some random meaningless arbitrary stats. How cute.

i guess kobe was 1a and pau was 1b in 08-09, and pau was 1a while kobe was 1b in 09-10.

Oh my...where is the facepalm at when you need it.

kobe has never been the definitive 1st option on a team :laugh: and people say he is better than lebron. quit making me laugh bro.

Go sling your BS somewhere else. Come talk to me when you can make a decent argument. Until then keep your outlandish statements to your self.

MTL_123
05-13-2013, 09:53 PM

Go sling your BS somewhere else. Come talk to me when you can make a decent argument. Until then keep your outlandish statements to your self.

Now just leave

ryang
05-13-2013, 09:58 PM
I love these kids. They call you stupid when there crying about conspiracy theories. Priceless. Go **** yourself San Diego.

el hidalgo
05-13-2013, 10:00 PM

wait... isn't that your M.O That is what everybody knows you around here for :laugh:

Slug3
05-13-2013, 10:13 PM

So wait he brings facts and you just bring your opinion and you keep trying to prove a point.

amos1er
05-13-2013, 10:22 PM
Now just leave

Ya, the NBA really hooked us up. 1st round sweep and all. :rolleyes:

amos1er
05-13-2013, 10:26 PM
So wait he brings facts and you just bring your opinion and you keep trying to prove a point.

What facts did he bring other than TS%, efg%, and WS? The rest was all his opinion. lol He claimed that Kobe was never the clear cut first option for any championship. I will not even respond to such nonsense.

amos1er
05-13-2013, 10:28 PM
wait... isn't that your M.O That is what everybody knows you around here for :laugh:

You left out key facts and only brought attention to a few meaningless details which served the propoganda you happened to be spewing at the moment.

Slug3
05-13-2013, 11:36 PM
What facts did he bring other than TS%, efg%, and WS? The rest was all his opinion. lol He claimed that Kobe was never the clear cut first option for any championship. I will not even respond to such nonsense.

I'm pretty sure he was referring to the day with shaq. When shaq was clearly the best player on the Lakers. An not it was not 1A 1B. It was 1 then 2. That is one reason why Kobe wanted Shaq gone.