PDA

View Full Version : Its a shame that grown men and senior citizens cant lose like men..

ManGreen305
05-12-2013, 11:49 AM
Difference between Men and boys.. Lose like men.. Take your loss like a man..

We got Chicago team acting like a junior varsity team.. maybe not even up to that level.. i have never seen more complaining from a team and there own coach.. bottom line is just take your loss.. u win game 1 shooting more FT that heat and its a perfect world. but when you lose its cheating??

this series is at 85-74 FT. WOW.. only reason heat have more is because the bulls talk crap to refs all game and take cheap shots. also consider the fact when the bulls only have 1 player that can constantly drive to the basket, compared to heat who have 3 or 4. The officials said they are going to call a tighter game after game 2.. now youre complaining because a guy named nazr mohammad got tossed for pushing lebron?? i mean get real... he has no one to blame but himself..

Stop making excuses for a loss. The bulls are looking like a bunch of brats on tv.

72 Wins
05-12-2013, 12:10 PM
ibtl

Kenny Powders
05-12-2013, 12:10 PM
What's your point?

ManGreen305
05-12-2013, 12:13 PM
great responses. glad you guys took the time..

i expected to see someone complaining about trolling first..

no rebuttal lmao.. typical..

Sadds The Gr8
05-12-2013, 12:13 PM
cool story brah

ManGreen305
05-12-2013, 12:14 PM
cool story brah

u nailed it.

time4change
05-12-2013, 12:19 PM
Are you serious?

You seriously sound like a 13 year old kid who doesn't have a clue what is going on.

ManGreen305
05-12-2013, 12:32 PM
Are you serious?

You seriously sound like a 13 year old kid who doesn't have a clue what is going on.

u used serious twice in 2 sentences

yet im a 13 year old

stop attacking and discuss numbskull

Green_Monster
05-12-2013, 12:35 PM
Difference between Men and boys.. Lose like men.. Take your loss like a man..

We got Chicago team acting like a junior varsity team.. maybe not even up to that level.. i have never seen more complaining from a team and there own coach.. bottom line is just take your loss.. u win game 1 shooting more FT that heat and its a perfect world. but when you lose its cheating??

this series is at 85-74 FT. WOW.. only reason heat have more is because the bulls talk crap to refs all game and take cheap shots. also consider the fact when the bulls only have 1 player that can constantly drive to the basket, compared to heat who have 3 or 4. The officials said they are going to call a tighter game after game 2.. now youre complaining because a guy named nazr mohammad got tossed for pushing lebron?? i mean get real... he has no one to blame but himself..

Stop making excuses for a loss. The bulls are looking like a bunch of brats on tv.

The Bulls have one guy who can consistently drive to the basket? They have Robinson, Butler and Bellinelli. Yet the Heat have 3 or 4? Wade, Lebron and who exactly?

ManGreen305
05-12-2013, 12:41 PM
The Bulls have one guy who can consistently drive to the basket? They have Robinson, Butler and Bellinelli. Yet the Heat have 3 or 4? Wade, Lebron and who exactly?

lmao.. u gotta be kidding.. butler rarely drives.. bellinelli??? thats laughable.. they have 1 in nate who can consistantly do it.. just because those other guys can do it once in a blue moon doesnt mean that can at any time... cmon man.. thats a terrible argument

and wade, james, cole, and bosh is the best driving pf in the game.. but settles for jumpers.. once he makes them, he can go past any big man at any time.. chalmers is also decent at going into the lane and getting a sneaky layup in traffic..

Green_Monster
05-12-2013, 12:48 PM
lmao.. u gotta be kidding.. butler rarely drives.. bellinelli??? thats laughable.. they have 1 in nate who can consistantly do it.. just because those other guys can do it once in a blue moon doesnt mean that can at any time... cmon man.. thats a terrible argument

and wade, james, cole, and bosh is the best driving pf in the game.. but settles for jumpers.. once he makes them, he can go past any big man at any time.. chalmers is also decent at going into the lane and getting a sneaky layup in traffic..

Homer alert.

jon32
05-12-2013, 12:50 PM
haha this is funny

ManGreen305
05-12-2013, 12:53 PM
u guys lost

just take ur L

no one can come up with anything but the usual banter

this place doesnt know sports why did i sign up lmao

Canterbury
05-12-2013, 01:07 PM
Everyone on this site is wrong except for this new guy. Duh.

ILLUSIONIST^248
05-12-2013, 01:42 PM
DupeTastic!

ichitownclowni
05-12-2013, 01:57 PM
LOL Happy Mothers Day

kozelkid
05-12-2013, 02:05 PM
Jesus Dumdum, get a ****ing life.

OceanSpray
05-12-2013, 02:14 PM

You're the biggest LeBron hater ever. Nate Robinson is the only one who can consistently drive to the basket, that's not false. Not to mention Bulls were busy fouling Miami and committed unnecessary technical fouls.

Green_Monster
05-12-2013, 02:25 PM
You're the biggest LeBron hater ever. Nate Robinson is the only one who can consistently drive to the basket, that's not false. Not to mention Bulls were busy fouling Miami and committed unnecessary technical fouls.

How am I the biggest Lebron hater ever? Because I have a gif of Nate blocking him in my sig? :laugh2:

Butler can definitely drive to the basket. The Bulls are only down 1-2 without Rose, Deng, and Hinrich. So whatever they're doing is working.

girlsluvBeyonce
05-12-2013, 03:00 PM
the refs gave the pacers game 3 Knicks should have won

Ezekial
05-12-2013, 03:05 PM
Lol the people on this site. It's like they have no life to look forward to.

king4day
05-12-2013, 03:24 PM
Closed the thread. If you want to make a point, do it without attacking the team as a whole. Also, don't insult posters.