PDA

View Full Version : Bigger Postseason Disaster: JR Smith or Carmelo Anthony

Pages : [1] 2

waveycrockett
05-12-2013, 09:48 AM
Thru his past 5 games Melo is averaging 24 pts on 37% shooting and 23.8% from 3P his numbers for the entire playoffs are not much better 28 pts on 39% shooting

JR Smith between the Rihanna stuff following him, clubbing all night and showing up to games with the patron flu is killing himself. 13 pts on 33% shooting this postseason and 27.5% shooting his past 5 games.

Kashmir13579
05-12-2013, 09:52 AM
New Jersey Nets.

MTL_123
05-12-2013, 09:57 AM
Melo easy. Smith isnt getting max money like melo is

Swashcuff
05-12-2013, 09:58 AM
Playing against the Cetls and Pacers can do that to you.

Swashcuff
05-12-2013, 09:59 AM
Melo easy. Smith isnt getting max money like melo is

I don't get how Melo is a disaster. JR Smith's play is testament to that. What do you expect of a streaky jump shooting scorer who has literally no help whatsoever on offense this post season.

BigBlueCrew
05-12-2013, 09:59 AM
the Brooklyn Nyets

-- P.J. Carlesimo

MTL_123
05-12-2013, 10:02 AM
I don't get how Melo is a disaster. JR Smith's play is testament to that. What do you expect of a streaky jump shooting scorer who has literally no help whatsoever on offense this post season.

this isnt new for Jr hes known as a streaky shooter at best. Melo on the other hand is considered as a superstar he has to step up.

Swashcuff
05-12-2013, 10:05 AM
How else can he step up? He has no help offensively. Why do you think they rushed Amar'e back?

waveycrockett
05-12-2013, 10:08 AM
Playing against the Cetls and Pacers can do that to you.

Isn't Melo considered the best offensive player in the NBA?

LeBron's numbers last Postseason vs the Pacers thru 6 games WITH a healthy Granger

30 pts/10rebs/6assts 50% FG%

vs the Celtics WITH a healthy Rondo thru 7 games

33pts/11rebs/3 assts 52% FG%

xxplayerxx23
05-12-2013, 10:14 AM
How else can he step up? He has no help offensively. Why do you think they rushed Amar'e back?

He can't win. No matter what he does he can not and will not win with the media. Two top defenses with all the focus on him they expect 50%shooting

xxplayerxx23
05-12-2013, 10:18 AM
Yeah cuz melo is lebron shut the **** up you troll.

TheNumber37
05-12-2013, 10:20 AM
LeBron happens to play with Wade and Bosh... two better scorers than Jr Smith... if melo.played with 2 other guys like that, he'd shoot better too.

Crackadalic
05-12-2013, 10:25 AM
It's really sad how much melo has to score because no one else can create there own shot. I love jr but if he's your second option idk how far we can go. Also please lets not compare Lebron. He's in his own class and it helps a lot to have a dwade on his side

blastmasta26
05-12-2013, 10:26 AM
Seems like the Nets' loss has taken its troll on you :) but it's JR.

D-Leethal
05-12-2013, 10:28 AM

LeBron's numbers last Postseason vs the Pacers thru 6 games WITH a healthy Granger

LeBron has space to work. LeBron has Bosh sucking Hibbert out the paint instead of Chandler clogging it. LeBron has Wade instead of the worst version of JR Smith we've seen all season. LeBron has guys like Chalmers and Cole drilling 3s in stead of Kidd and Pablo scared to shoot them and not being guarded.

waveycrockett
LeBron happens to play with Wade and Bosh... two better scorers than Jr Smith... if melo.played with 2 other guys like that, he'd shoot better too.

So now Melo needs to play with Wade and Bosh to put up respectable postseason numbers?

Becks2307

Why you would compare Melo to the greatest talent in NBA history and expect similar production is beyond me.

waveycrockett
05-12-2013, 10:30 AM
Why you would compare Melo to the greatest talent in NBA history and expect similar production is beyond me.
Last I checked people call Melo the best scorer/offensive player in the NBA. Which includes the " greatest talent in NBA history"

waveycrockett
05-12-2013, 10:31 AM
Playing against a great great defense with no number 2 option doesn't seem to be stopping Kevin Durant

Swashcuff
05-12-2013, 10:35 AM

The type of people that call Melo the best offensive player in the NbA are the same types who think Deron is the best PG in the NBA. Homers.

It's idiotic that you would compare LEBRON to Melo when you look at the type of support both players have on their respective teams.

blastmasta26
05-12-2013, 10:36 AM
Melo isn't playing elite, but the rest of the team is underperforming as well. A lack of good floor spacing and an inability to take pressure off of Melo. And you're reaching heavily to call Melo a postseason disaster by saying he's not performing up to the standards of LeBron and Durant, the two best players in the league. It doesn't matter if some people say Melo is the best scorer, that doesn't objectively render Melo's postseason a "disaster."

Swashcuff
05-12-2013, 10:37 AM
Playing against a great great defense with no number 2 option doesn't seem to be stopping Kevin Durant

It's clear that you have an idiotic agenda to troll Knicks fans. Don't you have a mother to sing a song to or something on this day? Dude you seriously NEED to grow up and get a life.

waveycrockett
05-12-2013, 10:37 AM
The type of people that call Melo the best offensive player in the NbA are the same types who think Deron is the best PG in the NBA. Homers.

It's idiotic that you would compare LEBRON to Melo when you look at the type of support both players have on their respective teams.

Ok so when your done making excuses for Melo look at what Kevin Durant is doing against what most people would say is the best defense in the NBA with absolutely no help from anybody outside of Derek Fisher.

waveycrockett
05-12-2013, 10:39 AM
It's clear that you have an idiotic agenda to troll Knicks fans. Don't you have a mother to sing a song to or something on this day? Dude you seriously NEED to grow up and get a life.

lmao are you singing YOUR mom a song today?

Swashcuff
05-12-2013, 10:48 AM
lmao are you singing YOUR mom a song today?

No but I was hoping that since you're an internet troll who doesn't know jack about basketball that you'd at least have some sort of talent to get you through life outside of probably headlining the traveling circus.

lamzoka
05-12-2013, 10:48 AM
baiting / trolling

this thread should've been closed already.

waveycrockett
05-12-2013, 10:49 AM
Still waiting for someone to make these excuses for Kevin Durant.

Swashcuff
05-12-2013, 10:50 AM
Ok so when your done making excuses for Melo look at what Kevin Durant is doing against what most people would say is the best defense in the NBA with absolutely no help from anybody outside of Derek Fisher.

No one is making any excuses for Melo. He is what he int he isn't KD and he damn sure isn't KD so why the hell would I compare him to them? You should PM the irrational Knicks homers this junk before posting it in the NBA Forum.

Melo not beings good as KD and Bron isn't a disaster. Your pathetic life is.

Swashcuff
05-12-2013, 10:51 AM
Still waiting for someone to make these excuses for Kevin Durant.

Didn't you start a thread for Melo and JR? Why the hell are you only talking about Durant and Bron?

xxplayerxx23
05-12-2013, 10:51 AM
Durant team is down 2-1 too :shrug:

waveycrockett
05-12-2013, 10:52 AM
No one is making any excuses for Melo. He is what he int he isn't KD and he damn sure isn't KD so why the hell would I compare him to them? You should PM the irrational Knicks homers this junk before posting it in the NBA Forum.

Melo not beings good as KD and Bron isn't a disaster. Your pathetic life is.

Ok so your going to just act like Melo hasn't been called the best scorer in the league etc..etc.. OK

airronijordan
05-12-2013, 10:52 AM
Brooklyn nets are the biggest postseason disaster :D

waveycrockett
05-12-2013, 10:53 AM
Durant team is down 2-1 too

Which is absolutely no fault of Durant. They are still in that series because of him unlike Melo.

blastmasta26
05-12-2013, 10:55 AM
Ok so your going to just act like Melo hasn't been called the best scorer in the league etc..etc.. OK

Straw man argument. You're arguing something no one here has said. Besides, it's irrelevant to the thread. If Melo plays inferior to KD, is that truly a disastrous post season? No, it isn't. Melo isn't playing well, but hyperbolic statements like this are simply false.

D-Leethal
05-12-2013, 10:55 AM
Joe Johnson's game 7 was the biggest playoff disaster, to answer your question.

xxplayerxx23
05-12-2013, 10:56 AM
Which is absolutely no fault of Durant. They are still in that series because of him unlike Melo.

Durant gets no fault for missing two big free throws o how about going 0-3 in the final 3 mins of the fourth in game 2. Melo and Durant are both in the same position down 2-1 on te road

Swashcuff
05-12-2013, 10:56 AM

No troll. Like I said before only irrational posters/Knicks homers hold that claim. A thread should not be made for this in the NBA Forum. PM those posters or go to the Knicks forum.

The vast majority of the smart ones around here all say KD is the best scorer in the league quite easily.

waveycrockett
05-12-2013, 10:57 AM
Straw man argument. You're arguing something no one here has said. Besides, it's irrelevant to the thread. If Melo plays inferior to KD, is that truly a disastrous post season? No, it isn't. Melo isn't playing well, but hyperbolic statements like this are simply false.

To say he's playing inferior would be an understatement. To say "Melo isn't playing well" is another huge understatement. Lets not talk about strawman here Mr. Scarecrow.

Swashcuff
05-12-2013, 10:58 AM
Could the mods please rename this thread to Melo vs Durant this post season because the OP obviously has an obsession and needed somewhere to speak on it.

waveycrockett
No troll. Like I said before only irrational posters/Knicks homers hold that claim. A thread should not be made for this in the NBA Forum. PM those posters or go to the Knicks forum.

The vast majority of the smart ones around here all say KD is the best scorer in the league quite easily.

Except just 3 weeks ago when Melo won the scoring title lol,

ManRam
both have been terribly disappointing, even for someone who doesn't think much of either (at least compared to most) and kinda expected both to disappoint.

D-Leethal
05-12-2013, 10:59 AM
Frank Isola @FisolaNYDN about 9 minutes ago
Carmelo is a little like A-Rod. He gets blamed for everything while some of his underperforming teammates float under the radar.

Frank Isola @FisolaNYDN about 10 minutes ago
If fans focused on the Knicks other All Star as much as they dissect everything Melo does, today would not be a good one for Tyson Chandler

waveycrockett
05-12-2013, 11:00 AM
Could the mods please rename this thread to Melo vs Durant this post season because the OP obviously has an obsession and needed somewhere to speak on it.

The comparison is for arguments sake. I personally think Melo is the bigger disaster than JR Smith since he is considered the superstar while Smith isn't.

Swashcuff
05-12-2013, 11:00 AM
Except just 3 weeks ago when Melo won the scoring title lol,

Did Melo play with Russell Westbrook? Stop being such an idiot you're further ruining an already ruined forum.

sjbirds
05-12-2013, 11:01 AM
I'm not a fan of nyk but you're definitely trolling..since u bring up kd did u see yesterday's game where he only had 24 and missed 2 free throws at the end? Worry about your nets who have nowhere to go but a 4-7 seed

waveycrockett
05-12-2013, 11:02 AM
Did Melo play with Russell Westbrook? Stop being such an idiot you're further ruining an already ruined forum.

Guess the fact that hurling insults over the internet really doesn't get me going isn't getting thru to you lol.

Swashcuff
05-12-2013, 11:02 AM
The comparison is for arguments sake. I personally think Melo is the bigger disaster than JR Smith since he is considered the superstar while Smith isn't.

Dude stfu you have a Knicks obsession and everyone here knows that.

Swashcuff
05-12-2013, 11:03 AM
Guess the fact that hurling insults over the internet really doesn't get me going isn't getting thru to you lol.

The trademark of a true troll. You're immune after the 1st couple thousand insults.

waveycrockett
05-12-2013, 11:03 AM
I'm not a fan of nyk but you're definitely trolling..since u bring up kd did u see yesterday's game where he only had 24 and missed 2 free throws at the end? Worry about your nets who have nowhere to go but a 4-7 seed
Your talking about 1 game compared to how many? What Kevin Durant has done this postseason without a #2 is nothing short of amazing. He is allowed an "off" day every once in a while especially against the best defense in the West and probably the NBA.

javsvt
05-12-2013, 11:04 AM
Series isn't over yet for the Knicks, unfortunately you have time on your hands since Deron, who was considered the best player in NY by Bkln fans went down in the first round.
You waited till the knicks were down in the series to post this thread, but he has been struggling since the first round. Trolling much? To answer your question, yes he has been struggling, and so has his team. I don't know what you want to hear. How come you don't start a thread about the clippers who were so talented and still lost in the first round? If we win this series and he starts shooting better, are you gonna start a thread on how well he is shooing, probably not. How come you didn't start a thread about JJ when he shot down your chances to advance? Answer those why don't you.....and don't use the injury excuse, please.

waveycrockett
05-12-2013, 11:04 AM
The trademark of a true troll. You're immune after the 1st couple thousand insults.

Nah just not intimidated by E-Thugs lol

javsvt
05-12-2013, 11:07 AM
Dude stfu you have a Knicks obsession and everyone here knows that.

He has too, his team stunk up the joint.

sjbirds
05-12-2013, 11:10 AM
[QUOTE=sjbirds;26202674]I'm not a fan of nyk but you're definitely trolling..since u bring up kd did u see yesterday's game where he only had 24 and missed 2 free throws at the end? Worry about your nets who have nowhere to go but a 4-7 seed
Your talking about 1 game compared to how many? What Kevin Durant has done this postseason without a #2 is nothing short of amazing. He is allowed an "off" day every once in a while especially against the best defense in the West and probably the NBA.[/QUOT

But everyone says he is the second best player in the nba.. and who is melos number 2?

xxplayerxx23
05-12-2013, 11:11 AM
1 game? It's funny how you won't answer about game 2, and how about the Houston series afte westy went down.durant is te only player in bron's league but he has had his faults and to talk **** about melo when he has no help so far. Felton and shump are the best players next to him right now. Chandler has played terrible jr, the bench please stop and worry about the nets.

waveycrockett
05-12-2013, 11:13 AM
But everyone says he is the second best player in the nba.. and who is melos number 2?

Melo plays on a much more balanced team and obviously #2 would be JR Smith who averaged 18/5/2 during the regular season.

BigBlueCrew
05-12-2013, 11:14 AM
1 game? It's funny how you won't answer about game 2, and how about the Houston series afte westy went down.durant is te only player in bron's league but he has had his faults and to talk **** about melo when he has no help so far. Felton and shump are the best players next to him right now. Chandler has played terrible jr, the bench please stop and worry about the nets.

He doesnt worry about the Nets, everything was PJ's fault. Isnt that right Wavey? :laugh:

I mean "let the healing begin" right bud?

justinnum1
05-12-2013, 11:16 AM
New Jersey Nets.

the Brooklyn Nyets

-- P.J. Carlesimo

No one expected the knicks to make it to the ECF. This series might be over in 5. Knicks have been awful and it starts with melo and smith choking in the playoffs which they normally do.

ManRam
Frank Isola @FisolaNYDN about 9 minutes ago
Carmelo is a little like A-Rod. He gets blamed for everything while some of his underperforming teammates float under the radar.

Frank Isola @FisolaNYDN about 10 minutes ago
If fans focused on the Knicks other All Star as much as they dissect everything Melo does, today would not be a good one for Tyson Chandler

much like lebron (who never had a playoff series half as bad as this), people look at it like this: you get all the credit when you succeed (something knicks fans were begging for) you deserve all the blame when you fail.

i'm not sure that's fair (because, like lebron in let's say 2009...you can play historic basketball and still not win), but in melo's case it certainly is at least a bit more appropriate.

sjbirds

Melo plays on a much more balanced team and obviously #2 would be JR Smith who averaged 18/5/2 during the regular season.
Hahaha melo plays on a more balanced team then the overall best team in the nba?? Dude worry about how many coaches deron is getting fired next year..

ManningToTyree
05-12-2013, 11:17 AM
What time is the Nets game?

BigBlueCrew
05-12-2013, 11:18 AM
No one expected the knicks to make it to the ECF. This series might be over in 5. Knicks have been awful and it starts with melo and smith choking in the playoffs which they normally do.

Oh look the other troll showed up.

Damn we're lucky

justinnum1
05-12-2013, 11:18 AM
Oh look the other troll showed up.

Damn we're lucky

That's the response I expected. Hard to refute the truth.

waveycrockett
05-12-2013, 11:19 AM
Hahaha melo plays on a more balanced team then the overall best team in the nba?? Dude worry about how many coaches deron is getting fired next year..

On what planet is OKC the best overall team in the NBA even with WB? Where you getting that from?

waveycrockett
05-12-2013, 11:19 AM

Exactly. They hate the truth it seems.

BigBlueCrew
05-12-2013, 11:21 AM

What truth? Your truth? Be serious. You've been predicting the Knicks demise since the Celtics series. Your analysis is as good as Charles Barkley's

BigBlueCrew
05-12-2013, 11:21 AM
Exactly. They hate the truth it seems.

Avoiding me dude? awwww im so lonely :( :laugh:

justinnum1
05-12-2013, 11:22 AM
What truth? Your truth? Be serious. You've been predicting the Knicks demise since the Celtics series. Your analysis is as good as Charles Barkley's

The truth that melo and smith are playoff chokers.

sjbirds
05-12-2013, 11:24 AM

On what planet is OKC the best overall team in the NBA even with WB? Where you getting that from?
Sorry second best team. and they play in a much better conference..

BigBlueCrew
05-12-2013, 11:24 AM
The truth that melo and smith are playoff chokers.

JR Smith I wont defend.

blahblahyoutoo
05-12-2013, 11:26 AM
Yeah cuz melo is lebron shut the **** up you troll.

I've heard it stated repeatedly by a certain fan base that Melo is a better offensive player than LeBron.

ManRam
05-12-2013, 11:29 AM
i think we're getting too carried away by the 3-4 really idiotic knicks fans who riddle the NBA forum with crud. the majority of them get what melo is. can't be too hasty when generalizing a huge fan base based on the actions of just a few of them.

javsvt
05-12-2013, 11:30 AM
Wavey is a bigger troll than DMF, he deserves the treatment he gets. I love how he ignores some posters, it's like he is afraid to respond.:D

waveycrockett
05-12-2013, 11:32 AM
I've heard it stated repeatedly by a certain fan base that Melo is a better offensive player than LeBron.

THANK YOU! I've heard/read that so many times on PSD, ESPN,TNT, Radio from Magic Johnson thru Jeff Van Gundy. Carmelo Anthony is the "BEST SCORER IN THE NBA". Now everyone is trying to avoid that statement like it's the Herp.

javsvt
05-12-2013, 11:32 AM
i think we're getting too carried away by the 3-4 really idiotic knicks fans who riddle the NBA forum with crud. the majority of them get what melo is. always gotta be hasty when generalizing a huge fan base based on the actions of just a few of them.
I agree, Knick fans who just root for whoever is playing on their team feel the need to protect their players from trolls retaliating the Knick trolls.

Ebbs
05-12-2013, 11:34 AM
He can't win. No matter what he does he can not and will not win with the media. Two top defenses with all the focus on him they expect 50%shooting

Stop being a homer. This isn't a hate show he's your best player and he wants to be a superstar he needs to do more

Meaze_Gibson
05-12-2013, 11:38 AM

Bron shot these percentages with Wade and Bosh. When Bron faced Boston pre Miami, the first time he shot below 40% for the series. including a 2 for 18 game in game 1,
shooting
25% in game 2,
31% in game 3,
35% in game 4,
48% in game 5,
39 %in game 6,
48% in game 7

http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/j/jamesle01/gamelog/2008/
I don't discredit bron it is just that when you face tough defenses and you are the sole all star level player, your percentages tend to go down.

bonesaw4343
05-12-2013, 11:42 AM

Durant gets no fault for missing two big free throws o how about going 0-3 in the final 3 mins of the fourth in game 2. Melo and Durant are both in the same position down 2-1 on te road

He gets a pass because he has also hit 3 game winning or go ahead shots this postseason already.

waveycrockett
05-12-2013, 11:45 AM
Bron shot these percentages with Wade and Bosh. When Bron faced Boston pre Miami, the first time he shot below 40% for the series. including a 2 for 18 game in game 1,
shooting
25% in game 2,
31% in game 3,
35% in game 4,
48% in game 5,
39 %in game 6,
48% in game 7
I don't discredit bron it is just that when you face tough defenses and you are the sole all star level player, your percentages tend to go down.

Bron not having a jump shot back then was a bigger factor. Pretty sure Chandler has been an allstar the past 2 seasons. And I'm pretty sure Knicks fans and JR were crying outrage that JR didn't make the team. Your premise is a faulty one. Kevin Durant this postseason is putting up ridiculous numbers.

nyballa1991
05-12-2013, 11:48 AM
Bron not having a jump shot back then was a bigger factor. Pretty sure Chandler has been an allstar the past 2 seasons. And I'm pretty sure Knicks fans and JR were crying outrage that JR didn't make the team. Your premise is a faulty one. Kevin Durant this postseason is putting up ridiculous numbers.

Is Melo the one allowing Hibbert to take over this series? NO. I put more blame on Tyson tbh.

ManGreen305
05-12-2013, 11:56 AM
melo is another 30 for 30 guy ala kobe with more iso and less passing and no defense.

melo is not a superstar just a good scorer whose usage rate is extremely high

guy is a cancer.. stops the ball.. takes forever to finish his iso... at least kobe doesnt take up 15 seconds like melo.. jesus melo is so much of a disaster i cant stand it.

Meaze_Gibson
05-12-2013, 11:57 AM

When Bron played the Celtics the second time. He shot 35% for that series.
In fact, Bron did not shoot above 40% for a series against the Celtics until he got to Miami with Wade and Bosh.
http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/j/jamesle01/gamelog/2010/

Mo Williams was an all star that year. To me all stars are players that you can depend on and get consistent production. Mo Williams is not that type of player. Jr. Smith you can say played better than Mo williams did that year. But Jr Smith is not an all star player. Chandler is voted all star because of his defense not his offense. Offensively, Chandler is not an all star player. He doesn't release pressure for melo to shoot better in any way offensively.
I still say that when you are the sole all star level, especially in regards to offensive production, your shooting percentages will tend to go down.

elledaddy
05-12-2013, 12:01 PM
Thru his past 5 games Melo is averaging 24 pts on 37% shooting and 23.8% from 3P his numbers for the entire playoffs are not much better 28 pts on 39% shooting

JR Smith between the Rihanna stuff following him, clubbing all night and showing up to games with the patron flu is killing himself. 13 pts on 33% shooting this postseason and 27.5% shooting his past 5 games.

I have to say Melo by far. I mean for the playoffs, he is avg 28 pts,6 rebs,2 ast , 1 steal. That's pathetic.

waveycrockett
Is Melo the one allowing Hibbert to take over this series? NO. I put more blame on Tyson tbh.

Is Tyson the one causing Melo and JR to shoot below the Mendoza line?

Silvnblckatck
Can you just please stop talking? No one is going to acknowledge the points you are trying to make due to your reputation of being a troll and hating on the Knicks. Try to be the better person and take the high road every now and then. I really don't know what you are trying to prove in here when no one takes you seriously. For the sake of other Nets fans just stop making us look like whiny immature kids.

nycericanguy
There are a few posters here with a borderline unhealthy Knicks obsession.

This guy immediately posts a thread everytime a Knick player is hurt too... it's like he searches for Knicks news all day desperate to post something negative.

waveycrockett
05-12-2013, 12:02 PM
I have to say Melo by far. I mean for the playoffs, he is avg 28 pts,6 rebs,2 ast , 1 steal. That's pathetic.

Averaging 28 points on 25 shots is pretty pathetic.

HouRealCoach
05-12-2013, 12:02 PM

For one, he could try driving the ball more & he has to learn to pass out of double teams

HouRealCoach
05-12-2013, 12:03 PM
LeBron has space to work. LeBron has Bosh sucking Hibbert out the paint instead of Chandler clogging it. LeBron has Wade instead of the worst version of JR Smith we've seen all season. LeBron has guys like Chalmers and Cole drilling 3s in stead of Kidd and Pablo scared to shoot them and not being guarded.

FALSE.. Bosh didn't even play in that series last year. & LeBron has 3 point shooters because he knows how to draw doubles and find the open which Melo is allergic to

FraziersKnicks
05-12-2013, 12:04 PM

Not making it out of the 1st round with HCA is pretty pathetic.

nycericanguy
05-12-2013, 12:04 PM

The man in your sig needed 14 shots to avg 14 pts this postseason.

javsvt
05-12-2013, 12:06 PM
I would argue with wavey, but why argue with someone that is just trolling and really doesn't care. This is what he does, and he sucks everyone into thinking he is starting a thread for a serious discussion. Trust me, that's not what he wants, he just brings the other trolls in on his antics. Unfortunately I can't tell a troll thread from a serious thread anymore, and i hope one day the owners of PSD clean house.....

javsvt
05-12-2013, 12:08 PM
FALSE.. Bosh didn't even play in that series last year. & LeBron has 3 point shooters because he knows how to draw doubles and find the open which Melo is allergic to

He was passing last night, and they were missing, watch the game. All you guys remember is him shooting, but tend to forget the passes he made with misses from teammates. I'm just pointing out he obvious. He is struggling though.....

ManGreen305
05-12-2013, 12:08 PM
why is it everytime a guy makes a thread about someones favorite player playing horribly.. its a troll??

cmonson

melo is a disaster

xxplayerxx23
05-12-2013, 12:09 PM
He gets a pass because he has also hit 3 game winning or go ahead shots this postseason already.

Melo clinched plenty of games. Came through in game 1, 6 in Boston series and hit some big shots in game 2. There's no pass for either of them.

waveycrockett
05-12-2013, 12:13 PM
Melo clinched plenty of games. Came through in game 1, 6 in Boston series and hit some big shots in game 2. There's no pass for either of them.

Are you kidding!?!?! Durant has put his ENTIRE TEAM ON HIS BACK this postseason. He is playing out of his mind one subpar game against a great defense is nothing. Melo hasn't even been his teams best player in the playoffs alot of nights

elledaddy
05-12-2013, 12:20 PM

Lmaoooo, I'll give you that.
Melo 28 pts on 25 sots - still playing
DWill & J Johnson 35 pts on 31 shots COMBINED - HOME

waveycrockett
05-12-2013, 12:24 PM
Lmaoooo, I'll give you that.
Melo 28 pts on 25 sots - still playing
DWill & J Johnson 35 pts on 31 shots COMBINED - HOME
You really want me to post JR and Melo's COMBINED #'s lol

javsvt
05-12-2013, 12:25 PM
why is it everytime a guy makes a thread about someones favorite player playing horribly.. its a troll??

cmonson

melo is a disaster
Not true when it's the same guy trolling, but if you want to entertain him, go ahead.

BigBlueCrew
05-12-2013, 12:32 PM

Go ahead genius.....

You keep saying the OKC Thunder is facing a GREAT defense and Kevin Durant deserves a pity night. Who do you think was the number 1 rated defense in the NBA. When you figure that out maybe someone will take you seriously.

rocket
05-12-2013, 12:33 PM
Melo because he's the superstar player...

elledaddy
05-12-2013, 12:34 PM

Actually I do. Make sure you ALSO put still playing at the end kind sir

waveycrockett
05-12-2013, 12:41 PM
Actually I do. Make sure you ALSO put still playing at the end kind sir

I'm not sure why you think getting knocked out in the 2nd round is something to brag about. They dont hand out rings for getting out the 1st round,

BigBlueCrew
05-12-2013, 12:42 PM
I'm not sure why you think getting knocked out in the 2nd round is something to brag about. They dont hand out rings for getting out the 1st round,

Bad at math? ;)

javsvt
05-12-2013, 12:48 PM

Now I know you are trolling, they are still playing. Evidence at its best.......

waveycrockett
05-12-2013, 12:49 PM
Now I know you are trolling, they are still playing. Evidence at its best.......

Congratulations to them still playing

xxplayerxx23
05-12-2013, 12:50 PM
Are you kidding!?!?! Durant has put his ENTIRE TEAM ON HIS BACK this postseason. He is playing out of his mind one subpar game against a great defense is nothing. Melo hasn't even been his teams best player in the playoffs alot of nights

Are you stupid? He has had plenty of non Durant like games.. He is fantastic but 2-4 since westy went down nothing to speical. You act like the celtics and pacers aren't good defenses lol please shut up you troll your as bad as dmf. Nobody said melo>Durant so stop comparing them, melo hasn't played gret but your a fool and troll his team is still in the 2nd round where is yours?

Sactown
05-12-2013, 12:51 PM
Like SVG was talking about last night, the Knicks best players are so limited on the impact they have on the game when their shot isn't falling...

Melo, doesn't rebound like he should when he's playing the PF position and got beat up on the glass, doesn't really create much for others, and isn't a very good defender.

JR Smith, is a poor shooter, and doesn't really look to move the ball, to many times he launches a deep ball when he's cold and doesn't look to find teammates

Paul George last night didn't shoot the ball well, but had like 10 assists? 8 boards? 14 points? 5 steals, great defense, dude impacts every aspect of the game and is always valuable... The Knicks don't have many of these types of players, outside of Shump, who has looked good.

javsvt
05-12-2013, 12:52 PM
Congratulations to them still playing

Thanks and congrats to the Nets on a marvelous season.

DoMeFavors
05-12-2013, 12:52 PM
Out of those 2 JR Smith he is their 2nd best player and got himself suspended and is shooting very poor %

but its between Jason Kidd and Tyson Chandler who is costing them wins. Kidd is playing 30 minutes and not scoring a thing he is shooting like 10% from the floor. Tyson is no all star and this shows it, no offensive game and Hibbert out playing him badly.

waveycrockett
05-12-2013, 12:53 PM
Are you stupid? He has had plenty of non Durant like games.. He is fantastic but 2-4 since westy went down nothing to speical. You act like the celtics and pacers aren't good defenses lol please shut up you troll your as bad as dmf. Nobody said melo>Durant so stop comparing them, melo hasn't played gret but your a fool and troll his team is still in the 2nd round where is yours?

lmao plenty of "Non Durant like games"? And I'm stupid? Look in the mirror.

javsvt
05-12-2013, 12:54 PM
Out of those 2 JR Smith he is their 2nd best player and got himself suspended and is shooting very poor %

but its between Jason Kidd and Tyson Chandler who is costing them wins. Kidd is playing 30 minutes and not scoring a thing he is shooting like 10% from the floor. Tyson is no all star and this shows it, no offensive game and Hibbert out playing him badly.

Don't forget Felton last night.

javsvt
05-12-2013, 12:54 PM

Great comeback....

xxplayerxx23
05-12-2013, 12:57 PM

Don't know why I Bother. Missing free throws, missing shots down like the stretch, 2-4 record yes that is un-Durant like you obviously do not know basketball, people like you is why the NBA forum is a joke

BigBlueCrew
05-12-2013, 12:58 PM
lmao plenty of "Non Durant like games"? And I'm stupid?

Is this a trick question?

BigBlueCrew
05-12-2013, 12:58 PM
Don't know why I Bother. Missing free throws, missing shots down like the stretch, 2-4 record yes that is un-Durant like you obviously do not know basketball, people like you is why the NBA forum is a joke

Why are you are bothering? Its like your getting angry for no reason.

waveycrockett
05-12-2013, 01:00 PM

lol now you guys are trying to bring down Durant to make Melo look good. Classic!

xxplayerxx23
05-12-2013, 01:02 PM
lol now you guys are trying to bring down Durant to make Melo look good. Classic!

You brought Durant up so I will bring up Durant's flaws. That's on you

xxplayerxx23
05-12-2013, 01:03 PM
Why are you are bothering? Its like your getting angry for no reason.

Yeah I know. I got nothing to do until 3 so gotta kill te time somehow.

BigBlueCrew

Who is bringing Durant down? Wow you crazy Nets fans :laugh: So bored this time of year :shrug:

ManningToTyree
i think we're getting too carried away by the 3-4 really idiotic knicks fans who riddle the NBA forum with crud. the majority of them get what melo is. can't be too hasty when generalizing a huge fan base based on the actions of just a few of them.
Stop making sense it is against NBA forum rules.

javsvt

Lol now are trying to bring down the Knicks to make the Nets looks good. Classic!

Chronz
05-12-2013, 01:06 PM
He's done this type of thing his entire career. he needs an absolutely perfect environment to succeed on an individual level for the most part. he's not in the mold of a tmac/cp3/Kobe/bron/Durant....

xxplayerxx23
05-12-2013, 01:07 PM
He's done this type of thing his entire career. he needs an absolutely perfect environment to succeed on an individual level for the most part. he's not in the mold of a tmac/cp3/Kobe/bron/Durant....

Tmac?

sfattahian
05-12-2013, 01:07 PM
carmelo is the most overrated player in nba history.

DoMeFavors
05-12-2013, 01:10 PM
Why is Chandler getting a pass? Guy is supposed to be some all star right? He isnt even playing good defense or rebounding. Just cause Knick fans love this guy for some reason you arent critical at all about his horrible play. Chandler is a role player like ive said that is why he has been on like every team in the league. Knicks need to trade him. David Lee for Chandler works

Chronz
05-12-2013, 01:12 PM
winning is a byproduct of the team, he's focusing on the play of the individuals.

notice how you're arguing 2 minor points and ignoring the much more relevant sample, the one most controlled by the individual...... the individuals performance

Clutchness isn't a consistent trait, after already hitting go ahead shots at a much higher rate than league average, common sense dictates he return to normalcy at some point.

Jarvo
Both.

BigBlueCrew
Why is Chandler getting a pass? Guy is supposed to be some all star right? He isnt even playing good defense or rebounding. Just cause Knick fans love this guy for some reason you arent critical at all about his horrible play. Chandler is a role player like ive said that is why he has been on like every team in the league. Knicks need to trade him. David Lee for Chandler works

No one is giving him a pass. Wavey wanted to troll on Melo & JR at the moment.

xxplayerxx23
05-12-2013, 01:36 PM
winning is a byproduct of the team, he's focusing on the play of the individuals.

notice how you're arguing 2 minor points and ignoring the much more relevant sample, the one most controlled by the individual...... the individuals performance

Clutchness isn't a consistent trait, after already hitting go ahead shots at a much higher rate than league average, common sense dictates he return to normalcy at some point.

In not saying Durant is bad or melo is better then him. He brings up Durant does great and I bring his flaws into it. Why should we assume Durant is going to return to normal and not melo? Melo is missing shot he normally hits series Is far from over for both. Melo is not the only fault, Tyson getting manhandled were getting no offense elsewhere latley.. Melo hasn't been great but we need someone to step up and help him

xxplayerxx23
05-12-2013, 01:37 PM
Also the team around Durant right now isn't great nobody is playing well but the same could be said for the team around melo

Chronz
05-12-2013, 01:40 PM
Tmac?
xxplayerxx23?

Chronz
05-12-2013, 01:47 PM
In not saying Durant is bad or melo is better then him. He brings up Durant does great and I bring his flaws into it.
But it still doesn't refute the fact that Durant has stepped up in this dire circumstance.

Why should we assume Durant is going to return to normal and not melo?
Because its with regards to clutchness, by far the most inconsistent aspect of a players game. Melo isn't exactly new to struggling in the playoffs, Id wager that this is his norm. What makes Melo a compelling player is that he can go Nova and turn a series around in an instant. That's definitely still in play but you cannot deny hes shrunk, not as bad as JR so the thread is still an easy answer, but enough to distinguish him from the players I mentioned.

Melo is missing shot he normally hits series Is far from over for both. Melo is not the only fault, Tyson getting manhandled were getting no offense elsewhere latley.. Melo hasn't been great but we need someone to step up and help him
Agreed, the point you're making is that hes less reliable because of these inconsistencies and the point being made by me is that Melo usually needs a lot of things to go right in order to thrive.

Also the team around Durant right now isn't great nobody is playing well but the same could be said for the team around melo
Of course the same could be said, its the results that are different.

maddBat
05-12-2013, 01:47 PM
this is actually a decent thread. lol to all the knicks fans bringing up the nets. u guys been bashing the nets all season. u guys get too sensitive when it comes ur turn to get it. smh

I Rock Shaqs
05-12-2013, 02:03 PM
Yeah Chandler has been useless.

Jets012
05-12-2013, 02:16 PM
Can we just Perma Ban Wavey and call it a day? I swear NBA mods for the most part sit back and do nothing, which is why it is unbearable to post in this forum with the # of idiots floating around.

But on a serious note, Melo is trash. But why does this come as a surprise to anyone? Melo and JR Smith (and the Knicks) are a bunch of jump shooters. When they are on, they are on, which was demonstrated in the regular season. However, when the playoffs roll around and teams actually start playing defense, those two are going to struggle immensely. Don't blame it on the teammates (although they haven't been good). If Melo knew how to get his teammates involved more than twice a game, his teammates would be looking better. Again, Melo is not a top 3 Offensive player nor a top 10 player in the NBA. Knick fans will defend him to no end, but in the end they'll stop because time and time again, Melo will prove their hopeful Knick fans wrong.

And on a serious note, is JR Smith the worst 6th man of the year of the last 10 years?

ryang
05-12-2013, 02:16 PM
Tmac. Lmao

waveycrockett
05-12-2013, 02:19 PM
Can we just Perma Ban Wavey and call it a day? I swear NBA mods for the most part sit back and do nothing, which is why it is unbearable to post in this forum with the # of idiots floating around.

But on a serious note, Melo is trash. But why does this come as a surprise to anyone? Melo and JR Smith (and the Knicks) are a bunch of jump shooters. When they are on, they are on, which was demonstrated in the regular season. However, when the playoffs roll around and teams actually start playing defense, those two are going to struggle immensely. Don't blame it on the teammates (although they haven't been good). If Melo knew how to get his teammates involved more than twice a game, his teammates would be looking better. Again, Melo is not a top 3 Offensive player nor a top 10 player in the NBA. Knick fans will defend him to no end, but in the end they'll stop because time and time again, Melo will prove their hopeful Knick fans wrong.

And on a serious note, is JR Smith the worst 6th man of the year of the last 10 years?
I agree with 100% of everything you wrote except the part about banning me.

Chronz
05-12-2013, 02:19 PM
Tmac. Lmao

Educate yourself

ryang
05-12-2013, 02:43 PM
No chronz educate yourself. Tmac. That's a joke but your man crush on him won't allow you to see that. Tmac. Lmfao

girlsluvBeyonce
05-12-2013, 02:51 PM
none of them KNICKSTAPE

ryang
05-12-2013, 02:57 PM
Tmac and post season disasters go together like peas and carrots.

Losoway
05-12-2013, 02:58 PM
melo has played the same all season . JR smith has yet to show up since game 2 of the first round

meloman1592
05-12-2013, 03:14 PM
Ur comparing melo to Lebron like one is supposed to be as good as the other. Brown is clearly the best of course his#s will be better

hugepatsfan
05-12-2013, 03:20 PM

Lebron is a better player and has more help.

Kashmir13579
05-12-2013, 03:20 PM
:laugh2:

Kashmir13579
05-12-2013, 03:21 PM

I absolutely agree with this. He is incapable of adjusting or rolling with the punches. And when things aren't going well, he always has an injury to blame it on.

ryang
05-12-2013, 03:24 PM
I agree with chronz as well. Except that t Mac part.

Kashmir13579
05-12-2013, 03:25 PM
I agree with chronz as well. Except that t Mac part.

This is amateur hour.

ryang
05-12-2013, 03:30 PM
More like throw your favorite players name out there

ManRam
05-12-2013, 04:58 PM
the difference between t-mac and melo is that t-mac played well throughout his playoff career, yet his teams lost frequently. melo has played some pretty poor poor basketball during his playoff career, and his teams also loses frequently.

team success is a by product of, well, a team. t-mac had a few disappointments. he never had any business winning playoff games in orlando with that supporting cast. he had a few iffy years in the playoffs with houston, but nothing terrible, and all three of those series he played better than melo did in his playoff career.

he should have won a series or two, and he does deserve to be knocked down a bit for not doing so...but dude didn't play poor playoff basketball.

t-mac's lack of team success in the playoffs matters, but people get too carried away.

KnickaBocka.44
05-12-2013, 04:59 PM
this is actually a decent thread. lol to all the knicks fans bringing up the nets. u guys been bashing the nets all season. u guys get too sensitive when it comes ur turn to get it. smh

The difference is that we finished higher than the Nets did and we lasted longer in the playoffs. We shouldn't have to listen to a notorious troll fan of theirs bash us because he is angry. No one here is saying we played well or making excuses either.

blahblahyoutoo
05-12-2013, 09:29 PM
The difference is that we finished higher than the Nets did and we lasted longer in the playoffs. We shouldn't have to listen to a notorious troll fan of theirs bash us because he is angry. No one here is saying we played well or making excuses either.

there's no doubt the knicks are better than the nets. you advanced to the 2nd round because you play a lesser team in the celtics, where pierce shot like 1/78 in the whole series, and they even took you guys to a 6th game.
nothing to be proud about so far IMO.

Caveman508
05-12-2013, 09:33 PM
Not even a full first page without Lequeef James or Nets comparisons..

Oh PSD, you never disappoint

KeepMonta#8
05-12-2013, 09:48 PM

chris bosh played one game in the pacers series bro

justinnum1
05-12-2013, 09:50 PM
there's no doubt the knicks are better than the nets. you advanced to the 2nd round because you play a lesser team in the celtics, where pierce shot like 1/78 in the whole series, and they even took you guys to a 6th game.

If the knicks faced the bulls in the first round they would have lost too.

chris bosh played one game in the pacers series bro

He doesn't watch games.

KnickaBocka.44
05-12-2013, 09:53 PM

We played the Celtics because we had the 2 seed. You earn your first round matchup through your regular season play. Obviously Pierce's struggles couldnt have had anything to do with the defense against him :rolleyes:

KnickaBocka.44
05-12-2013, 09:54 PM
If the knicks faced the bulls in the first round they would have lost too.

He doesn't watch games.

I mean, I can spout out hypothetical outcomes all day too.

justinnum1
05-12-2013, 09:56 PM
I mean, I can spout out hypothetical outcomes all day too.

Cool story

javsvt
05-12-2013, 10:00 PM

Cool story
This guy is a bigger troll than Wavey, bandwagon fans at their best.

justinnum1
05-12-2013, 10:05 PM
This guy is a bigger troll than Wavey, bandwagon fans at their best.

Joined in July 2010 when amare came to NY. You are the bandwagon fan lol

Check my join date, check when lebron and bosh came to miami, then check the heat forum before july 2010. Thanks :)

ryang
05-12-2013, 10:06 PM
Bosh played one half against the pacers. Wade and Lebron took that series over

waveycrockett
05-12-2013, 10:41 PM
Bosh played one half against the pacers. Wade and Lebron took that series over

Exactly. For all the fools saying Chris Bosh made Roy Hibbert a non-factor for LeBron LOL @ yourselves.

Kashmir13579
05-12-2013, 10:49 PM
Joe Johnson game seven.

gaughan333
05-12-2013, 10:50 PM

Part of the territory when you get payed max...I'm sure he'll survive

Honestly, have to go with neither. When you have a team built with these players its not that hard to foresee something like this happening.

gaughan333
05-12-2013, 10:59 PM
I feel like tmac gets a lot more hate on these boards than he should

xk4
05-12-2013, 10:59 PM
We played the Celtics because we had the 2 seed. You earn your first round matchup through your regular season play. Obviously Pierce's struggles couldnt have had anything to do with the defense against him :rolleyes:

Pierce has been hobbled for the last 2 years, he's closer to 40 than he is 30. Good job finally stopping him during the last year of his career though

bucketss
05-12-2013, 11:04 PM
lol knick fans blaming his team mates, look at durant( knick fans say melo is better),look at his roster. melo is playing like ***.

KniCks4LiFe
05-12-2013, 11:18 PM
really? really? really? REALLY?

Melo and JR win 3 more games and they are in the ECF. 3 more wins. This Indy is not better than us.

To answer the question neither. The worst performance in the playoffs was by Joe Johnson. And PJ Carlisimo's coaching.

These aren't even the Knicks who have been AWOL this postseason. Tyson Chandler and Jason Kidd have been the disappointments. Melo and JR are all we have left to carry the weight and not turnover the ball costing points on the other end.

javsvt
05-13-2013, 12:02 AM
Joined in July 2010 when amare came to NY. You are the bandwagon fan lol

Check my join date, check when lebron and bosh came to miami, then check the heat forum before july 2010. Thanks :)
So now we are going by join date, I've been a Knick fan for over 25 years, probably longer than you've been alive, so lets not go there.

HeaTxRipZz
05-13-2013, 12:06 AM
I think JR has been the worst after the first 3 games of the playoffs. While Melo percentages have dropped I blame it on the rest of the team not showing up specifically JR Smith. Melo is trying to carry the team but opposing teams will be the first to say he is their main concentration on defense. If JR is going like 1-10 and Melo is the only other consistent threat and he's getting beat up what would you expect? I'm not making excuses because the whole team should be playing better but I think JR's play has hurt the team by far offensively. THen on defense we can bring up Tyson Chandler getting abused by Roy Hibbert and Mike Woodson's horrible rotations. Bringing in a 6'9 Kenyon or Steve Novak to Guard a 7'2 Hibbert when you have Marcus Camby sitting on the bench waiting to play

justinnum1
05-13-2013, 12:13 AM
So now we are going by join date, I've been a Knick fan for over 25 years, probably longer than you've been alive, so lets not go there.

Sure:rolleyes:

javsvt
05-13-2013, 12:14 AM
I think JR has been the worst after the first 3 games of the playoffs. While Melo percentages have dropped I blame it on the rest of the team not showing up specifically JR Smith. Melo is trying to carry the team but opposing teams will be the first to say he is their main concentration on defense. If JR is going like 1-10 and Melo is the only other consistent threat and he's getting beat up what would you expect? I'm not making excuses because the whole team should be playing better but I think JR's play has hurt the team by far offensively. THen on defense we can bring up Tyson Chandler getting abused by Roy Hibbert and Mike Woodson's horrible rotations. Bringing in a 6'9 Kenyon or Steve Novak to Guard a 7'2 Hibbert when you have Marcus Camby sitting on the bench waiting to play
Yes, and by all means, I'm not giving Melo a pass, but his team is paying like crap. Shumps defense has been very good, and he shot well the first two games, but only had 8 points in game 3. We know the how the rest of the Knicks did.....

javsvt
05-13-2013, 12:15 AM
Sure:rolleyes:

I'm 40 years old youngster, now go play with your Lebron bobble head.

AI
05-13-2013, 12:42 AM
Another Knicks troll thread? Oh PSD never disappoints.

Wavey, learn to fish maybe the Nets'll take you with them next year after another first round exit. ;)

girlsluvBeyonce
05-13-2013, 12:53 AM
stop humpin' on My KNICKS

JC_
05-13-2013, 01:00 AM
Neither one is a disaster.. There's a lot of pressure on the Knicks as a whole to prove they are as good as they thought they were before the playoffs started. Melo has been in this situation like once before? He needs his team to keep buying time until he gets his flow back. Lebron struggled in the finals because when you get to a place you've been wanting to get to, it can be a bit of a shock to the system. We all know Melo has the skills, he just needs to get his mind right.

BALLER R
05-13-2013, 01:04 AM
Problem with the knick they have horrible decision making. Yeah shooter are suppose to keep shooting. But when your shooting 2/13 you would think they would stop jacking up contested 3's early in the shot clock. I just don't get that.

Chronz
05-13-2013, 01:06 AM
More like throw your favorite players name out there
If the strength of your argument consists of accusing the person of being a homer, then you have no argument.

No chronz educate yourself. Tmac. That's a joke but your man crush on him won't allow you to see that. Tmac. Lmfao
Nopes. Its because he was so awesome in the playoffs that my man crush came to be.

Chronz
05-13-2013, 01:07 AM
Tmac and post season disasters go together like peas and carrots.

Tmac's teams overachieve because of his play. Educate yourself

Knicks21
05-13-2013, 01:08 AM
Gee we are quick to jump the trigger here, series isnt even close to being over.

girlsluvBeyonce
05-13-2013, 01:08 AM
they be fine the rest of league better hold on to their headbands

setman2000
05-13-2013, 01:16 AM
Ahhhhhhh...Are the Nuggets East playing like the Nuggets West? History repeats itself and people in this forum make lame excuses for it. Melo will never win a championship with New York. Maybe later in his career he can pull a Lebron and get one.

ryang
05-13-2013, 01:42 AM
Chronz buddy. Tmac will go down as the guy who couldn't win in the playoffs regardless. Educate yourself. What did he do in the playoffs? Educate me since your some sort of genius who can look up stats real quick on the Internet spew them out and act like you no what your talking about. The man couldn't carry his team. You threw him in there with names like Kobe and Lebron. No my friend he is not in that category. So again educate yourself before you let stats tell your side of the story. Here's a stat. How many times had tmac ( when playing) made it out the first round. Zero. Throw his name out there but not in the likes of superstars.

ryang
05-13-2013, 01:45 AM
Your the guy who would take Phillys and new Yorks defense over Miamis in a playoff game. Not very educated IMO. Go ahead tell me how good tmac was in the playoffs.

Captain Moroni
05-13-2013, 01:57 AM
Brooklyn is the worse disaster so far.

Followed by Derrick Rose

ryang
05-13-2013, 02:08 AM
Not sure why this thread is up considering the Knicks haven't been eliminated. They could go off considering Indiana is really not that good.

Chill_Will_24
05-13-2013, 03:16 AM
Funny comment considering I called you out on PMs to meet up and back up your tough guy act and you cowered and just ignored me.

HeaTxRipZz
05-13-2013, 04:58 AM
Funny comment considering I called you out on PMs to meet up and back up your tough guy act and you cowered and just ignored me.

Lol dude seeing as this is a forum I'm glad he did ignore you.......no sense in trying to meet up and fight over typed words. We are grown men here least most of us are

oak2455
05-13-2013, 06:01 AM
Lol dude seeing as this is a forum I'm glad he did ignore you.......no sense in trying to meet up and fight over typed words. We are grown men here least most of us are

:laugh: my dad can beat up your dad :laugh:

HeaTxRipZz
05-13-2013, 06:23 AM

*gets dad on the phone* We'll see now!

GiantsSwaGG
05-13-2013, 08:11 AM

He ain't about that life :laugh2:

GiantsSwaGG
05-13-2013, 08:14 AM

My mom can beat up your dad

http://blog.goopping.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/funny-baby-4.jpg

oak2455
05-13-2013, 08:55 AM
My mom can beat up your dad

http://blog.goopping.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/funny-baby-4.jpg

I thought you were older :laugh:

oak2455
05-13-2013, 08:57 AM
*gets dad on the phone* We'll see now!

Exactly:laugh2: who was the Internet bully talking too anyway :laugh:

BklynKnicks3
05-13-2013, 08:58 AM

Thats what happens when u have a all star team and are not the only focus of the other teams defense dumbest thing i ever heard. Take a look at lebrons fg% on cavs it was 41% to different years !!!!

33pts/11rebs/3 assts 52% FG%[/QUOTE]

QueensG_718
05-13-2013, 09:04 AM
The nets

ambisme56
05-13-2013, 09:05 AM
JR easily he's the one looking to get paid this summer. He prob lost 20-30 mil because of this post-season

PleaseBeNice
05-13-2013, 09:24 AM

That's what happen when you let chuckers, chuck

BklynKnicks3
05-13-2013, 09:41 AM
neithers Its tyson chandler. Jr has been bad every postseason of his career so it shouldnt be a suprise. Melo has been great in half the games bad shooting in others. Credit to the defense and iam sure it has alot to do with the shoulder.

justinnum1
05-13-2013, 10:15 AM
neithers Its tyson chandler. Jr has been bad every postseason of his career so it shouldnt be a suprise. Melo has been great in half the games bad shooting in others. Credit to the defense and iam sure it has alot to do with the shoulder.

nah, melo is a playoff choker.

BklynKnicks3
05-13-2013, 10:22 AM
No that was lebron until he joined wades team
nah, melo is a playoff choker.

justinnum1
05-13-2013, 10:25 AM
No that was lebron until he joined wades team

Yep, lebron use to be a playoff choker. Now he isn't. Melo still is.

NYKnickFanatic
05-13-2013, 10:28 AM
The really answer here is...Joe Johnson.

yungincome
05-13-2013, 10:32 AM
Wade

yungincome
Lakers

yungincome
Nets

yungincome
05-13-2013, 10:33 AM
Chandler

jimm120
05-13-2013, 10:41 AM
Chandler has been pretty bad since his neck injury....and now Kenyon has jr's flu.... :(

maddBat
05-13-2013, 10:46 AM
dont know y no1 has said mike woodson. its all on him.

maddBat
05-13-2013, 10:47 AM
and o yea. jason kid.

maddBat
05-13-2013, 10:47 AM
and o yea. they used up all their 3s in the regular season

bucketss
05-13-2013, 10:51 AM
usually players start hitting the gym and get ready mentally during the playoffs, jr is partying with rihaana and playing through hangovers lol.

BklynKnicks3
05-13-2013, 11:08 AM
Hard to choke witht hat much help he went 6-17 and still won
Yep, lebron use to be a playoff choker. Now he isn't. Melo still is.

justinnum1
05-13-2013, 11:10 AM
Hard to choke witht hat much help he went 6-17 and still won

:dance:

You need to spend less time worrying about lebron and more time worrying about your own team. Shump has soreness in the same knee he had his acl...

FYL_McVeezy
05-13-2013, 11:28 AM
The answer to this question is clearly Joe Johnson. DUH!

BklynKnicks3
05-13-2013, 11:30 AM
I know I do expect knicks to still win this series. I dont expect a championship roster is just not good enough with since we have to face a all star team that gets all the call if we win
:dance:

You need to spend less time worrying about lebron and more time worrying about your own team. Shump has soreness in the same knee he had his acl...

benzni
05-13-2013, 11:33 AM
lol the nets were the bigger disaster. I have to agree with a lot of people. :)

yungincome
05-13-2013, 11:41 AM
Justin the King of Trolls. :laugh2:

yungincome
05-13-2013, 11:44 AM
nah but seriously, to answer the question.

Melo was choking and he's been playing better
JR and Rihanna = CHOKE
CHANDLER SOFT LIKE BABY ****= CHOKE
Kidd= Choke
Novak hasn't found his belt= CHOKE

ryang
05-13-2013, 12:14 PM
Who did you want to fight?

1_team_1_dream
05-13-2013, 12:41 PM
d williams

KnickaBocka.44
05-13-2013, 01:54 PM

It's related to a fall he took during the game, not his ACL.

Chronz
05-13-2013, 02:02 PM
Chronz buddy. Tmac will go down as the guy who couldn't win in the playoffs regardless.
Anyone who knows basketball understands the importance of context, why would I care about the opinion of those who think basketball is a 1 on 1 game where the teams ultimate fate falls on the play of a single individual?

Educate yourself. What did he do in the playoffs? Educate me since your some sort of genius who can look up stats real quick on the Internet spew them out and act like you no what your talking about.
He showed up, raised his level of play and his team overachieved throughout his prime, why get mad that stats and common sense back me?

The man couldn't carry his team. You threw him in there with names like Kobe and Lebron. No my friend he is not in that category.
Based on what? So you're saying Kobe couldn't carry his team when he was losing in R.1? Why should I base a players ability on anything other than what he did with his circumstance? LOL at you thinking this is tennis.

So again educate yourself before you let stats tell your side of the story. Here's a stat. How many times had tmac ( when playing) made it out the first round. Zero. Throw his name out there but not in the likes of superstars
Yea but you're focusing on a TEAM STAT, why should I care if I know 1 player doesn't determine the outcome on his own? Think about what you're saying, essentially, any stretch of a great players career where he didn't win signifies his loss of ability. I side with common sense and recognize its about roster support and opposing matchups. When MJ was losing in R.1 dropping huge numbers in the process, I wouldn't dare claim he was at fault. That's reserved for players who struggle to show up and require a lot of help to do so.

Chronz
05-13-2013, 02:05 PM
Your the guy who would take Phillys and new Yorks defense over Miamis in a playoff game. Not very educated IMO. Go ahead tell me how good tmac was in the playoffs.
I think you rushed this post, don't question someone's intelligence without making sure the post is alil coherent.

Don't care what you think, just what you can back up with facts.

ryang
05-13-2013, 03:05 PM
Chronz your very very good at throwing around crap. Buddy Kobe and mj failed in round 1 true. They also won championships something tmac did not accomplish. You threw tmac in with those names again. Commen sence would tell you he doesn't belong in there category. Stats are not facts. When you use regular season stats and not post season stats that can dilute your facts. Alls I said was tmac does not belong with names such as Lebron koby etc etc. if you feel different then good for you. Also Miamis defense is far superior to that of those teams you mentioned. They simply don't waste all those games so there stats look good. They save there energy for when it counts. It's called champions doing what it takes to win championships. Just look at the Knicks. How's that 3 ball falling now that its playoff time? Legs are tired. Teams are playing real defense now.

ryang
05-13-2013, 03:08 PM
Keep coming with your crap. Fact is tmac did nothing in the playoffs. Probably cost him any recognition 10 years from now. I liked tmac but don't pretend he belongs in an elite category. Blame his team for his short comings. That won't change the fact he couldn't get it done in the playoffs. Sorry it hurts.

JordansBulls
05-13-2013, 03:10 PM
Last I checked people call Melo the best scorer/offensive player in the NBA. Which includes the " greatest talent in NBA history"

They call him that because of the number of ways he can score, doesn't mean he is more effective as one. It is like Lebron is a more versatile defender than Noah, but doesn't mean he has the same impact overall defensively as Noah.

ryang
05-13-2013, 03:15 PM
Tmac doesn't even belong in wades category let alone mj, Kobe or Lebrons.

cssdmark
05-13-2013, 03:31 PM
Both

tredigs
05-13-2013, 04:13 PM
Melo with a USG% of 38+ (highest of all players in the post season) and 26 attempts a game while dishing out 1.8 assists is inexcusable. He's become a parody of himself.

Remember when many Knick fans said Durant's game would morph into a version of Melo's (inefficient volume shooting and no assists) once Westbrook went out? Yeah, not so much. Still leads everyone in scoring, does it efficiently, and also pumps out 6+ apg.

Chronz
05-13-2013, 05:49 PM
Keep coming with your crap. Fact is tmac did nothing in the playoffs. Probably cost him any recognition 10 years from now. I liked tmac but don't pretend he belongs in an elite category. Blame his team for his short comings. That won't change the fact he couldn't get it done in the playoffs. Sorry it hurts.
yea, basketball being a team game is pure "crap". lol I think you're done here, don't apologize, you're laughable posts do nothing for me.

Chronz
05-13-2013, 05:50 PM
Tmac doesn't even belong in wades category let alone mj, Kobe or Lebrons.
Cool story bro, but hes a lot closer to them than Melo is to Tmac

ryang
05-13-2013, 05:51 PM
Figured you'd come back with that crap. So tmac never got out the first round because every team he's ever played on had no supporting cast? Yea don't apologize. I know your man crush on him prevents you from understanding simple logic.

ryang
05-13-2013, 05:52 PM
So you'd take tmac over Mello?

Chronz
05-13-2013, 05:54 PM
Chronz your very very good at throwing around crap.
And you my friend are very eloquent, brilliant writing.

Buddy Kobe and mj failed in round 1 true. They also won championships something tmac did not accomplish.
Think about that fact for a minute. If guys who won championships can fail in R.1, it should signal to you just how much of a team game this is. Kobe could not get out the first round because he lacked the support to do so, not because he couldn't carry his team. He carried his teams beyond their limits.

You threw tmac in with those names again. Commen sence would tell you he doesn't belong in there category.
Common sense gos beyond your simplistic viewpoints.

Chronz
05-13-2013, 05:56 PM
Why wouldn't I take the superior player/producer?

GiantsSwaGG
05-13-2013, 05:57 PM
replace a prime melo with a prime T mac with this Knicks team? we'd swept the Celtics and prolly be leading 2-1 against the Pacers

Chronz
05-13-2013, 05:57 PM
Figured you'd come back with that crap. So tmac never got out the first round because every team he's ever played on had no supporting cast? Yea don't apologize. I know your man crush on him prevents you from understanding simple logic.
Yes I get how your analysis gos.

Talk crap, horrible spelling

Mancrush reference

yadda yadda yadda

rinse & repeat

Next...

GiantsSwaGG
05-13-2013, 05:58 PM

who wouldn't?

ryang
05-13-2013, 05:59 PM
Lmao. Your half the reason I come on these forums. Your views on basketball our hilarious. Tmac really wasn't that great my man. Sorry you feel his name should be mentioned with the likes of Jordan, Lebron and Kobe. Sadly that's just not the case. He was a solid nba player no doubt but a superstar he was not.

GiantsSwaGG
05-13-2013, 06:00 PM
yea, basketball being a team game is pure "crap". lol I think you're done here, don't apologize, you're laughable posts do nothing for me.

Too be fair you can't always use the "Support case was garbage" excuse... Lebron's support case was just as bad and he took the Cavs to the finals... MJ support case early on wasn't great and he lead them to the finals. T Mac at the end had Yao and failed while a team lead by aaron brooks advanced. t Mac is an elite player and melo shouldn't even be ib the same sentence as T mac but you can't always use that argument bro.

ryang
05-13-2013, 06:01 PM
It's called auto correct. On the iPhone. Figured you'd be the guy to try and turn this into a spelling b. I'm sure your in school so you feel the need to correct things but if you can understand what I write then respond. Since your points are flawed you revert to spelling corrections and grammar. Your so smart wish I was on the computer and not my phone so my spelling would be on point. Dammit

ryang
05-13-2013, 06:02 PM
I didn't say I'd take Mello over tmac. I said tmac is no Jordan , Lebron , Kobe etc etc.

KnickFanSince91
05-13-2013, 06:12 PM
The biggest disaster of the postseason was the so called coach of the year with hca getting bumped out of the first round for the 4th year in a row - 7 out of his last 8 and 9 times out of the last 12 years he's coached for the 14th time in the the 22 years he made the playoffs.

Chronz
05-13-2013, 06:12 PM
Too be fair you can't always use the "Support case was garbage" excuse... Lebron's support case was just as bad and he took the Cavs to the finals... MJ support case early on wasn't great and he lead them to the finals. T Mac at the end had Yao and failed while a team lead by aaron brooks advanced. t Mac is an elite player and melo shouldn't even be ib the same sentence as T mac but you can't always use that argument bro.
Just as bad? Nope, that Cavs team that made the Finals had Big Z an All-Star center and a very good team defense. To put it in perspective, the best teammate Tmac ever had in Orlando was a rookie Drew Gooden, he was like Brons 4th option in Cleveland.

It's called auto correct. On the iPhone. Figured you'd be the guy to try and turn this into a spelling b. I'm sure your in school so you feel the need to correct things but if you can understand what I write then respond. Since your points are flawed you revert to spelling corrections and grammar. Your so smart wish I was on the computer and not my phone so my spelling would be on point. Dammit

Auto correct doesn't explain this level of incoherency, youre looping because you're on repeat.

Blitzbolt
05-13-2013, 06:14 PM
To me the problem is that they are both on the same team.

Chronz
05-13-2013, 06:14 PM
I didn't say I'd take Mello over tmac. I said tmac is no Jordan , Lebron , Kobe etc etc.

So then why are you asking me? And why are you trying to put emphasis on team outcome when you're admitting to ignore it in this comparison?

Tmac was at that level, Melo was far from it. I don't care if you call this crap, this back and forth bickering is a waste of time.

ryang
05-13-2013, 06:19 PM
So are you admitting tmac should not be mentioned with the likes of Kobe , Lebron and Jordan? Chronz buddy if you'd like to meet one day I'm all for it. If not stop calling people dumb unless your man enough to face the people you call out. I didn't start calling you a dork who probably lives with his mom or by himself with a bunch of cats who lick food out his mouth did I? I have a beautiful home (thats payed off), daughter and wife. I run my business which is very profitable. If that's dumb then you should sign up. You can read what I write. You understand the points I'm making. So grow up and just answer the questions
If not crawl back into your hole filled with cats and stats.

KnickaBocka.44
05-13-2013, 06:20 PM
Just as bad? Nope, that Cavs team that made the Finals had Big Z an All-Star center and a very good team defense. To put it in perspective, the best teammate Tmac ever had in Orlando was a rookie Drew Gooden, he was like Brons 4th option in Cleveland.

Auto correct doesn't explain this level of incoherency, youre looping because you're on repeat.

Darrell Armstrong/Mike Miller

ryang
05-13-2013, 06:21 PM
I asked about Mello because he's made it out the first round. Your quick to write off playoff success which makes no sence. Tmac will never be remembered as a superstar. Don't get all sensitive because you we're called out on an idiotic statement.