View Full Version : Nate Robinson: "LeBron's a good actor"

Pages : [1] 2

GiantsSwaGG
05-11-2013, 12:10 PM
SI Tracking Blog – Tracking MLB, NBA, NFL, NHL, and NCAA On Twitter
Nate Robinson says LeBron James is “good at acting”
May 10, 2013 @ 11:59 pm › John Otano
↓ Skip to comments
Chicago Bulls guard Nate Robinson took verbal jabs aimed at LeBron James following the Bulls Game 3 loss on Friday night. James and Bulls center Nazr Mohammed got tied up in the second quarter which led to a technical foul on James. Mohammed took exception to the foul and shoved James down to the floor and was ejected soon thereafter.

Robinson reacted to LeBron falling to the floor by saying, “You see LeBron in a lot of commercials.” Robinson added that James was “a good actor,” insinuating James flopped on the Mohammed shove.

Tempers were running high again during Game 3. Earlier in the game, Joakim Noah received a technical foul for shoving Chris “Birdman” Andersen after Anderson fouled Robinson.

http://tracking.si.com/2013/05/10/nate-robinson-says-lebron-acting/

leBron is known for flopping but I doubt he flopped when Nazr shoved him. What are your thoughts on his comments?

LAKobeBryant
05-11-2013, 12:12 PM
nothing to discuss or we can go in detail with the other 20 technicals in the series

hugepatsfan
05-11-2013, 12:12 PM
I don't think he flopped but a 6'8" 250+ lbs man flying that far was a little but of an odd sight. :laugh2:

GiantsSwaGG
05-11-2013, 12:13 PM
I don't think he flopped but a 6'8" 250+ lbs man flying that far was a little but of an odd sight. :laugh2:

:laugh2:

RLundi
05-11-2013, 12:13 PM
He absolutely flopped.

ryang
05-11-2013, 12:14 PM
Just Nate trying to get the refs on his side. Pathetic really.

DumDum
05-11-2013, 12:34 PM
Nate has a napoleon complex

Khri
05-11-2013, 12:36 PM
Why does Chicago players talk so much? Just play the damn game and shut up.

MyDRoseLikeDeng
05-11-2013, 12:45 PM
Dont be a hypocrite man, the Heat do more talking than any team in the league, probably why they are the most hated. But to their credit, they learned from their mistakes and regrouped to win a 'ship. The Bulls are obviously frustrated and Miami has gotten into their heads for sure.

ryang
05-11-2013, 12:47 PM
We talk as much as any other team? Wrong. Not even close actually.

MyDRoseLikeDeng
05-11-2013, 12:49 PM
We talk as much as any other team? Wrong. Not even close actually.

"Not 5, Not 6, Not 7.."

6cadi6
05-11-2013, 12:50 PM
And Nate is a *****. :laugh2:

DumDum
05-11-2013, 12:52 PM
Nate is the bulls their leader in spirit but not stat wise he didn't have a great game last night so he trying to hype the team for game four but I doubt they come out flying high like game three

OceanSpray
And guess what Nate.. He's also a better player than you'll ever be.

Khri
Dont be a hypocrite man, the Heat do more talking than any team in the league, probably why they are the most hated. But to their credit, they learned from their mistakes and regrouped to win a 'ship. The Bulls are obviously frustrated and Miami has gotten into their heads for sure.

I don't see the Heat players crying about the ref and whining and screaming like the Bulls have been doing so far. My point is that Chicago players should stop adding more fire to the whole thing. They should focus on letting their game do the talking rather than talking in such manner after losing the game.

"Not 5, Not 6, Not 7.."

Are we in 2010?

DumDum
05-11-2013, 12:53 PM
"Not 5, Not 6, Not 7.."

ochocinco !!!

gotoHcarolina52
Love LeBron's response to this and their coach's suggestion that he's a "flopper." Silence.

Nothing hurts instigators more than indifference.

MyDRoseLikeDeng
Nate is the bulls their leader in spirit but not stat wise he didn't have a great game last night so he trying to hype the team for game four but I doubt they come out flying high like game three

Sad, but probably true. A lot of nights the Bulls go as Nate goes

WHODAT8o8
Lol he definitely did flop. He slowly looked back to see where he was gonna land before he braced himself. That was a flop if Ive ever seen one. For a man so strong he sure flies around everywhere.

ryang
05-11-2013, 12:54 PM
Still talking about our pep rally at the AAA for our fans? Come in son. Get over it. We were talking about talking on the court. Ignorance on the court.

ryder78c
this thread is a bunch of Miami fair weather fans move this to the Miami Thread like anybody besides miami fans and chicago fans care

Khri
Lol he definitely did flop. He slowly looked back to see where he was gonna land before he braced himself. That was a flop if Ive ever seen one. For a man so strong he sure flies around everywhere.

I don't see how can anyone flop in that situation. If someone push you when you are not looking you are obviously gonna fall, don't be ridiculous with your assumptions.

BKdoubleStacker
05-11-2013, 12:55 PM
http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/article/media_slots/photos/000/856/967/MohammedShove_original.gif?1368233613

justinnum1
05-11-2013, 12:56 PM
http://tracking.si.com/2013/05/10/nate-robinson-says-lebron-acting/

leBron is known for flopping but I doubt he flopped when Nazr shoved him. What are your thoughts on his comments?

I think another thread about it is just what we needed.

MyDRoseLikeDeng
05-11-2013, 12:56 PM
[QUOTE=Khri;26196107]I don't see the Heat players crying about the ref and whining and screaming like the Bulls have been doing so far. My point is that Chicago players should stop adding more fire to the whole thing. They should focus on letting their game do the talking rather than talking in such manner after losing the game.

Completely agree with you. The bulls need to stop whining and let their play do the talking. The Heat are in their heads, and its unfortunate, but to say the Heat dont whine at times and talk a lot is somewhat baffling to me, considering Lebron publicly criticized officiating after the Bulls ended the 27 game streak.

CHANGO
05-11-2013, 12:57 PM
I find funny that all these teams trying to be physical with the HEAT are the ones that finish talking ish and losing their minds in the games.

Only HEAT players losing their cool are Birdman (that's obvious) and Wade (just in one call). The rest... They are getting hit hard and just walk away(like always, Pacers...), on the other side you see Boozer screaming and one after every ****ing shot(he does that always :mad:), Noah complaining about EVERYTHING, Bellinelli flopping around and doing the same thing as Noah, Thibs talking ish about the refs, Taj same as Noah etc... I mean, they want to be physical to disturb the HEAT but they are the ones falling apart.

That's not the way to beat the HEAT.

DumDum
05-11-2013, 12:58 PM
this thread is a bunch of Miami fair weather fans move this to the Miami Thread like anybody besides miami fans and chicago fans care

miami has tropical weather ... all jokes a side I can any team has fair weather fans and it will be true your post was pointless and you should feel sorry for fathering it

ryder78c

gotta cheat to Win...Lebrons Moto...if you aint cheating you aint trying i guess he got all this from his fake friend JayZ who faked it tell he made it

BKdoubleStacker
In fairness, I dont think he flopped. You can see right before he gets pushed his feet are pretty close together pointing out at about 30 degrees. In regards to the biomechanics of base of support, its a pretty vulnerable position to be pushed in. Id be willing to bet most PSD posters would be able to push him to the ground in that position

gotoHcarolina52
05-11-2013, 12:59 PM
Completely agree with you. The bulls need to stop whining and let their play do the talking. The Heat are in their heads, and its unfortunate, but to say the Heat dont whine at times and talk a lot is somewhat baffling to me, considering Lebron publicly criticized officiating after the Bulls ended the 27 game streak.

Everyone whines. LeBron post-game. Wade in-game (My God does he whine and ***** and moan sometimes). But the Heat have done a better job keeping their cool this series than the Bulls have. Both teams have had their mental lapses, no doubt, but the Bulls have lost it more often than not.

NYG+Braves
05-11-2013, 12:59 PM
I actually thought he did flop. i mean mahommad put some force into it but james shouldnt of went that far flying.

Khri
05-11-2013, 01:00 PM
In fairness, I dont think he flopped. You can see right before he gets pushed his feet are pretty close together pointing out at about 30 degrees. In regards to the biomechanics of base of support, its a pretty vulnerable position to be pushed in. Id be willing to bet most PSD posters would be able to push him to the ground in that position

It's ****ing physics, the majority that are saying he was flopping are dumb people.

ryder78c
05-11-2013, 01:00 PM
miami has tropical weather ... all jokes a side I can any team has fair weather fans and it will be true your post was pointless and you should feel sorry for fathering it

if your a die hard fan when your teams a bottom team your a real fan and before bosh and wade 90% of you miami fans were cavs fans and before that lakers fans or another team

i feel sorry for fathering you lol

OceanSpray
05-11-2013, 01:02 PM
1. LeBron isn't superman. You can punch him and he will bleed.
2. That was unexpected. Even his teammates were surprised with his retaliation.
3. Respiration. Nazr fell and sweat gathers on the floor. LeBron may have slipped, who knows. Can you tell?
4. Nazr is 6"10, 250 and pushed LeBron with force. I don't know about you but you can be Shaq and that will still move you.

akesh99
05-11-2013, 01:03 PM
I don't see how can anyone flop in that situation. If someone push you when you are not looking you are obviously gonna fall, don't be ridiculous with your assumptions.

You are such a blind homer go look at the clip. It's clear Lebron exaggerated the push. Its no doubt that should have been at least a tech on Nazr but Lebron absolutely sold it to be worse than it was. At the end of the day, flopping is a tactic and both sides use it, but don't defend it and pretend it didn't happen just cuz you're gay for Lebron.

ryder78c
05-11-2013, 01:03 PM
It's ****ing physics, the majority that are saying he was flopping are dumb people.

and the one's saying he didnt flop are miami fans give me a damn break, play the game and man up if not Flop like Lebron

ryder78c
05-11-2013, 01:04 PM
I actually thought he did flop. i mean mahommad put some force into it but james shouldnt of went that far flying.

x2

TeamSeattle
05-11-2013, 01:05 PM
and the one's saying he didnt flop are miami fans give me a damn break, play the game and man up if not Flop like Lebron

Miami fans seriously trying to say he didn't flop. Look Pablo flops all the time and you don't see us making excuses for it. He did it and sold it, oh well.

BKdoubleStacker
05-11-2013, 01:06 PM
Is it so unreasonable to think that a NBA C can push Lebron when he is in a horrible position to withstand a push?

Cromedome
05-11-2013, 01:08 PM
dnewguy, lol.

I don't think he flopped but it was a strange sight indeed.

OceanSpray
05-11-2013, 01:08 PM
Who cares if LeBron exaggerated? Nazr would get ejected because of his conduct.

xxplayerxx23
05-11-2013, 01:09 PM
Lebron didn't flop.. He was caught off guard. Nazr is pretty big as well.

gotoHcarolina52
05-11-2013, 01:10 PM
if your a die hard fan when your teams a bottom team your a real fan

I grew up watching Zo and Tim and Thunder Dan at the Miami Arena and loyally suffered through many disappointing playoff exists in the 90s and early 00s--not to mention the 15-win '07-'08 season when our roster was filled with the likes of Mark Blount, Kasib Powell, Chris Quinn, Blake Ahearn, Stephane Lasme, Marcus Banks, Earl Barron, and Smush mother ****ing Parker!

Has our fanbase grown "miraculously" since then? Yes, but that's to be expected when your team becomes the center of the NBA world. Every championship-caliber team has bandwagoners, some more than others. But that a team has some fair-weather newcomers doesn't mean that it cannot also have a strong core of die-hards. Don't lump us all in the same pool. Don't judge us by the "fans" you see occupying our lower bowl seats on TV or by the handful of bandwagoners you come across on PSD or elsewhere. As difficult as it might be, try not to generalize.

mjt20mik
05-11-2013, 01:11 PM
Lebron didn't flop.. He was caught off guard. Nazr is pretty big as well.

This.

Trinidad
05-11-2013, 01:12 PM
You know what I don't get in today's modern NBA. LeBron is actually disrespected by his peers more AFTER he won the chip.

Sigh. It's not about the best dunk or who can score the most points.

KnickaBocka.44
05-11-2013, 01:15 PM
[QUOTE=Khri;26196107]I don't see the Heat players crying about the ref and whining and screaming like the Bulls have been doing so far. My point is that Chicago players should stop adding more fire to the whole thing. They should focus on letting their game do the talking rather than talking in such manner after losing the game.

Did he get fined for that?

SMH!
05-11-2013, 01:16 PM
Still talking about our pep rally at the AAA for our fans? Come in son. Get over it. We were talking about talking on the court. Ignorance on the court.

Well they said 7, so we are gonna talk until they win 7, talk and back it up, dont be mad

OceanSpray
05-11-2013, 01:17 PM
[QUOTE=MyDRoseLikeDeng;26196131]

Did he get fined for that?

Why would he get fined for that? All he said was that Bulls were committing dirty plays that weren't basketball like. It was as if Chicago's intent was to hurt players in some form.

rocket
05-11-2013, 01:18 PM

Why does is u so mad

KnickaBocka.44
05-11-2013, 01:18 PM
3. Respiration. Nazr fell and sweat gathers on the floor. LeBron may have slipped, who knows. Can you tell?
4. Nazr is 6"10, 250 and pushed LeBron with force. I don't know about you but you can be Shaq and that will still move you.

:laugh:

xxplayerxx23
05-11-2013, 01:20 PM
[QUOTE=KnickaBocka.44;26196232]

Why would he get fined for that? All he said was that Bulls were committing dirty plays that weren't basketball like. It was as if Chicago's intent was to hurt players in some form.

You say anything against the refs you get a fine

KnickaBocka.44

Publicly criticizing officiating is usually grounds for a fine. That is why I asked. Don't get your panties in a bunch.

OceanSpray

Why do you think they have people wiping floors dry when someone falls? Are you an idiot or trolling?

BKdoubleStacker

lulzzzzzzzzzz

BKdoubleStacker
05-11-2013, 01:21 PM
Why do you think they have people wiping floors dry when someone falls? Are you an idiot or trolling?

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

OceanSpray
05-11-2013, 01:21 PM
[QUOTE=OceanSpray;26196240]

Publicly criticizing officiating is usually grounds for a fine. That is why I asked. Don't get your panties in a bunch/

How original, don't get your panties in a bunch. The thing is you answered your own question. He didn't publicly criticize officials. He publicly stated that Bulls were playing dirty.

gotoHcarolina52
05-11-2013, 01:23 PM

They're poking fun at you because you wrote "respiration" (i.e., breathing) when you meant "perspiration" (i.e., sweating).

Silly Knicks fans.

KnickaBocka.44
05-11-2013, 01:23 PM

I'm laughing at you because respiration is defined as the action of breathing.

KnickaBocka.44
05-11-2013, 01:25 PM
How original, don't get your panties in a bunch. The thing is you answered your own question. He didn't publicly criticize officials. He publicly stated that Bulls were playing dirty.

Dude, you're the one getting all worked up. I didn't answer my own question and the Bulls weren't playing dirty in that game either.

CHANGO
05-11-2013, 01:27 PM
[QUOTE=OceanSpray;26196240]

You say anything against the refs you get a fine

He didn't say something directed to the refs. It was towards Chicago's attitude and hard plays.

LayBraun
05-11-2013, 01:27 PM

This x100

LeBron wasn't even paying attention the nazr, on top of the fact that his feet were in an awkward position to begin with so of course he is going to fall. Did he exaggerate it maybe even a little? Sure, we will never know. But regardless, this is playoff basketball. Smart players make smart plays and nazr getting ejected was huge.

LayBraun
05-11-2013, 01:29 PM
Oh and also, if people are going to complain about anything. LOOK TO THE ORIGIN. If Nazr didn't make such a bonehead and blatant after the whistle push, he wouldn't have been put in the position to be ejected. But he did and got the hammer so people mad.

ryang
05-11-2013, 01:31 PM
Well they said 7, so we are gonna talk until they win 7, talk and back it up, dont be mad

Mad? We just won a championship. Definitely not mad. Pretty sure every heat fan knew what Lebron was really saying. Only slower individuals actually took that statement seriously. You take it out of context all you want. Apps I care about is winning another one. You and the rest of the cry baby's have complaining about what he said 3 yrs ago.

WITZ
05-11-2013, 01:36 PM
Don't have a problem with what he said because he is a actor. Were seeing it again just like in the Dallas series where he was flying all over the court anytime he got touched :laugh2:

Cromedome
05-11-2013, 01:39 PM
Lebron James will never been respected like Jordan.

bucketss
05-11-2013, 01:39 PM
gotta cheat to Win...Lebrons Moto...if you aint cheating you aint trying i guess he got all this from his fake friend JayZ who faked it tell he made it

viva la raza!!

D-Leethal
05-11-2013, 01:40 PM
Have you ever been shoved?

Have you ever fell on your *** when shoved?

D-Leethal
05-11-2013, 01:41 PM
A shove requires a backpeddle, not a complete fall-on-your-***.

The Flash
05-11-2013, 01:52 PM
http://www.cbssports.com/nba/blog/eye-on-basketball/22227275/thibodeau-says-lebron-james-flopped-on-nazr-mohammed-shove

bucketss
05-11-2013, 01:52 PM
Have you ever been shoved?

Have you ever fell on your *** when shoved?

my 13 year old brother shoved me once when i wasn't paying attention, i went flying.

GiantsSwaGG
05-11-2013, 01:53 PM
I'm laughing at you because respiration is defined as the action of breathing.

:laugh2: this is why I stop taking that poster seriously

GiantsSwaGG
05-11-2013, 01:54 PM
A shove requires a backpeddle, not a complete fall-on-your-***.

I'm not gonna lie, after watching the video again, homie flew like superman

GiantsSwaGG
05-11-2013, 01:55 PM
my 13 year old brother shoved me once when i wasn't paying attention, i went flying.

Were u 6'8 260+ pounds?

D-Leethal
05-11-2013, 01:56 PM

Did you fall to the ground or backpeddle?

Honestly, if you fell to the ground, you must be a ****ing little *****.

mngopher35
05-11-2013, 01:58 PM
He got shoved (by a center) when he wasn't expecting it at all. I don't think this was a flop. Noah on the other hand got bumped by cole and went flying, that's what a flop looks like.

Slug3
05-11-2013, 01:58 PM
"Not 5, Not 6, Not 7.."

Months since Rose has been cleared to play?

GiantsSwaGG
05-11-2013, 01:59 PM
He got shoved (by a center) when he wasn't expecting it at all. I don't think this was a flop. Noah on the other hand got bumped by cole and went flying, that's what a flop looks like.

But Noah wasn't paying attention

More-Than-Most
05-11-2013, 01:59 PM
Last time I checked the heat have the right to talk ****... They had the best record in the east and just won a title :shrug:

Who is Nate exactly? I love all of this hostility though...Will make for a fun game 4

D-Leethal
05-11-2013, 02:00 PM
I just rewatched it again, I saw it last night at the bar, that actually looks pretty legit, I didn't realize the extent to which he didn't see it coming.

More-Than-Most
05-11-2013, 02:00 PM

If you rewatch the video you will see James is in the same predicament. His head is turned away when he gets shoved. When you get pushed by someone of Nazr size without knowing your gonna go down.

bucketss
05-11-2013, 02:02 PM
Were u 6'8 260+ pounds?

6'2 204, but brother is like 115

D-Leethal
05-11-2013, 02:03 PM
If you rewatch the video you will see James is in the same predicament. His head is turned away when he gets shoved. When you get pushed by someone of Nazr size without knowing your gonna go down.

Yea I change my stance, my memory from last night served me a different perspective. I thought he was looking at Nazr when it happened, but both eyes were on Joey. That was a legit fall I'd say.

justinnum1
05-11-2013, 02:03 PM
Months since Rose has been cleared to play?

mngopher35
05-11-2013, 02:04 PM

maybe you need to watch it again?

jmartin80
05-11-2013, 02:05 PM
He is pretty good at it. hahaha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGMQcuZoWBA

Edited to add this one. Probably my fave of all time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktJ8S-PJGEQ

bucketss
05-11-2013, 02:06 PM
nazr pushed him because he thought lebron would retaliate - than both bron and muhammad would have been outta there. thibs is a dirty *** coach telling his players to do this.

GiantsSwaGG
05-11-2013, 02:07 PM

It was a joke :sigh:

It failed

jmartin80
05-11-2013, 02:08 PM
Miami fans can not stay on topic to save their life. This is about Nate saying Lebron is an actor. It is true. You can't deny it. Come one now.

What does Rose have to do with anything? No wonder why you all have 1000's of post. You post the same thing over and over.

On topic.

GiantsSwaGG
05-11-2013, 02:08 PM
6'2 204, but brother is like 115

Your brother is on roids, even an off guard push from a 115 pound guy wouldn't move me that much. Again I don't think Bron flopped but it sure looked like he did for a sec

hugepatsfan
05-11-2013, 02:09 PM

And Nate's a better player than you'll ever be but you're still talking about him...

Slug3
05-11-2013, 02:09 PM
Instead of arguing if it was a flop or not, why would Nazi even do that in the first place? That was just plain stupid. The problem is the Bulls always talk about being a physical team, but here is Miami who is being just as physical and has so far not get lost in the head games.

Slug3
05-11-2013, 02:10 PM
And Nate's a better player than you'll ever be but you're still talking about him...

Not better than my player in 2K13. Not even close.

titan85
05-11-2013, 02:20 PM
LeBron let himself go as far as he did. He allowed his body to go back and slide similar to what players do when they get hit going to the rim, that was not a flop. Anybody who drives to the rim does it so when they fall it doesn't hurt, did this make the push look worse? Absolutely. Has LeBron actually flopped before? Of course he has there's dozens of videos of him doing it. But he was caught off guard when pushed and allowed his body to do what it did.

Regardless these players are like soccer players in regards to acting, they ALL do it because they get millions of dollars to play well. As a fan though I'd rather leBron do what he did than stick out his arm to break his fall.

sjbirds
05-11-2013, 02:22 PM

you must have forgot when wade and james made fun of dirk being sick in the finals

Hawkeye15
05-11-2013, 02:35 PM
I don't think he flopped, but once he was going down, probably ended up putting some mustard into the fall.

adidas2307
05-11-2013, 02:39 PM
Lololol. OceanSpray's "Respiration" post was gold. I think I found a new favorite Heat fan.

Chicagofaithful
05-11-2013, 02:42 PM
"Not 5, Not 6, Not 7.."

I don't always log into my PSD account...

But when I do its to +1

KnickaBocka.44
05-11-2013, 02:49 PM
People talking about Mohammed being bigger and not realizing that he and Lebron are listed at the same weight :facepalm:

Chi~TwnHawksFan
05-11-2013, 02:52 PM
Just Nate trying to get the refs on his side. Pathetic really.

Kind of like the entire Heat team over the coarse of every game?

Delrayhc
05-11-2013, 02:52 PM

if your a die hard fan when your teams a bottom team your a real fan and before bosh and wade 90% of you miami fans were cavs fans and before that lakers fans or another team

This is the definition of a stupid post.

Supreme LA
05-11-2013, 03:00 PM
Anybody is says Lebron doesn't flop or isn't an actor on the court is simply a homer.

kozelkid
05-11-2013, 03:02 PM
They're poking fun at you because you wrote "respiration" (i.e., breathing) when you meant "perspiration" (i.e., sweating).

Silly Knicks fans.

I mean you have to be pretty stupid to confuse the two concepts; I can't blame them for finding that funny. I'm sure you'd be the first one laughing if this was a Bulls or Knicks fan who made that mistake.

Purple_n_Gold
05-11-2013, 03:04 PM
Do you respire a lot wherever you are from? I think all that respiring is getting to your head. You need some water ASAP.

Odominator
05-11-2013, 03:04 PM
I don't see the Heat players crying about the ref and whining and screaming like the Bulls have been doing so far. My point is that Chicago players should stop adding more fire to the whole thing. They should focus on letting their game do the talking rather than talking in such manner after losing the game.

Are we in 2010?

is this guy forreal? Where were you at pre-2010? I am sure you weren't a Heat fan.

NYSpirit1
05-11-2013, 03:05 PM
I find funny that all these teams trying to be physical with the HEAT are the ones that finish talking ish and losing their minds in the games.

Only HEAT players losing their cool are Birdman (that's obvious) and Wade (just in one call). The rest... They are getting hit hard and just walk away(like always, Pacers...), on the other side you see Boozer screaming and one after every ****ing shot(he does that always :mad:), Noah complaining about EVERYTHING, Bellinelli flopping around and doing the same thing as Noah, Thibs talking ish about the refs, Taj same as Noah etc... I mean, they want to be physical to disturb the HEAT but they are the ones falling apart.

That's not the way to beat the HEAT.

Yeah, the best way is to become a frontrunner fan like you.

bucketss
05-11-2013, 03:12 PM
Anybody is says Lebron doesn't flop or isn't an actor on the court is simply a homer.

anyone that says he flopped on the nazr push is simply a hater.

DumDum
05-11-2013, 03:21 PM

My father has way more than 800 post in seven years

Khri
05-11-2013, 03:25 PM
Lakers fans are so damn insecure, why in the world are you guys even here?

IversonIsKrazy
05-11-2013, 03:26 PM
LeBron flops all the time, the NBA is just like that now days. But I don't think he flopped when he was shoved. You can tell LeBron didn't see that coming, he was off-balance to begin with, and NAzr is a big dude who put all his force in that shove. That wasn't a flop, but LeBron is a good actor nonetheless.

DumDum
05-11-2013, 03:27 PM
Lebron James will never been respected like Jordan.

Jordan would Dominate in today's game but he would be in jail every two weeks for beating up today's haters you guys are Relentless

sjbirds
05-11-2013, 03:28 PM
now now children

VendettaRed07
05-11-2013, 03:28 PM
I don't see what the problem is with flopping when the bulls are playing like they are. They can't be overly physical and just say "oh well its part of the game and we are breaking and rules"

Flopping is just as much of a strategy as anything the bulls are doing.

ohreally
05-11-2013, 03:32 PM

So you're admitting it was a flop.

DumDum
05-11-2013, 03:33 PM
Who really cares lebron could have been banging NAZR wife on the court he wasn't getting kicked out

Khri
05-11-2013, 03:33 PM
So you're admitting it was a flop.

Reading comprehension is truly your strong point.NOT.

hugepatsfan
05-11-2013, 03:34 PM
I don't see what the problem is with flopping when the bulls are playing like they are. They can't be overly physical and just say "oh well its part of the game and we are breaking and rules"

Flopping is just as much of a strategy as anything the bulls are doing.

Do you have a vagina?

GiantsSwaGG
05-11-2013, 03:39 PM

:laugh2::burn:

amos1er
05-11-2013, 03:44 PM
Maybe its because im bias, but 3 bulls players ejected in a game and a half? That doesn't scream rigged??? The fact that the Bulls even stay close with their injuries and ejections is amazing. Lebron and co. have been the biggest floppers in the NBA for quite sometime now. Nothing new. The refs always reward them with calls, so they will continue to flop.

DumDum
05-11-2013, 03:45 PM
Maybe its because im bias, but 3 bulls players ejected in a game and a half? That doesn't scream rigged??? The fact that the Bulls even stay close with their injuries and ejections is amazing. Lebron and co. have been the biggest floppers in the NBA for quite sometime now. Nothing new. The refs always reward them with calls, so they will continue to flop.

Nah

amos1er
05-11-2013, 03:46 PM
I don't think he flopped, but once he was going down, probably ended up putting some mustard into the fall.

lol and the sugar coating of the year award goes to...

SwatTeam
To be honest with you, I think Lebron is a sub-par to below average actor. For instance, if you replaced Lebron as Django in "Django Unchained" I think he would completely ruin that movie. Likewise, I didn't even believe Lebron as "the Lebrons" in his Nike commercials.

The question you really got to ask yourself is, if Nate thinks Lebron is a good actor does he think Daniel Day-Lewis is actually the real Abraham Lincoln?

amos1er
Nah

Ya

amos1er
To be honest with you, I think Lebron is a sub-par to below average actor. For instance, if you replaced Lebron as Django in "Django Unchained" I think he would completely ruin that movie. Likewise, I didn't even believe Lebron as "the Lebrons" in his Nike commercials.

The question you really got to ask yourself is, if Nate thinks Lebron is a good actor does he think Daniel Day-Lewis is actually the real Abraham Lincoln?

lol

TeamSeattle
05-11-2013, 03:48 PM
to be honest with you, i think lebron is a sub-par to below average actor. For instance, if you replaced lebron as django in "django unchained" i think he would completely ruin that movie. Likewise, i didn't even believe lebron as "the lebrons" in his nike commercials.

The question you really got to ask yourself is, if nate thinks lebron is a good actor does he think daniel day-lewis is actually the real abraham lincoln?

lol :laugh2:

amos1er
05-11-2013, 03:49 PM

Don't you know bro, Lebron is an omnipotent god who is incapable of any wrong doing. To say otherwise is complete blasphemy.

GiantsSwaGG
05-11-2013, 03:51 PM

I think DMX is a better actor than LeBron and he might be the worst of all time

Mr_Jones
05-11-2013, 03:51 PM
How on Earth can anyone say Lebron didn't flop when Nazr pushed him? He fell after he realized he was pushed.

Are people really getting that stupid? I know Miami fans turned into "hardcore" Heat fans once the Summer of 2010 happened, but come on, were you that stupid before?

GiantsSwaGG
05-11-2013, 03:53 PM
Has anyone notice after that Respiration comment, oceans pray has left the building?

bucketss
05-11-2013, 03:53 PM

im pretty sure two were ejected when the game was already decided(56 -93).. and to me it looked like they wanted to be ejected(i don't blame them they were getting analed). also what is the heats margin of victory past two games?!

SwatTeam
05-11-2013, 03:54 PM
I think DMX is a better actor than LeBron and he might be the worst of all time

Now I know you're a Lebron hater. DMX just barks his lines. At least I know what Lebron is saying. Good lord, man, you need to be a little objective here.

bucketss
05-11-2013, 03:56 PM
How on Earth can anyone say Lebron didn't flop when Nazr pushed him? He fell after he realized he was pushed.

Are people really getting that stupid? I know Miami fans turned into "hardcore" Heat fans once the Summer of 2010 happened, but come on, were you that stupid before?

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/article/media_slots/photos/000/856/967/MohammedShove_original.gif?1368233613

i mean, you be the judge. me personally i don't see how this can be called a flop.

GiantsSwaGG
05-11-2013, 03:57 PM
Now I know you're a Lebron hater. DMX just barks his lines. At least I know what Lebron is saying. Good lord, man, you need to be a little objective here.

Did you see Cradle to the grave? He didn't bark those lines

SwatTeam
05-11-2013, 03:58 PM
Did you see Cradle to the grave? He didn't bark those lines

No, I don't watch sheetty movies. I'm not Nate Robinson.

smith&wesson
05-11-2013, 04:00 PM
He def flopped. No doubt in mind.

if those two were gonna go at it for real, it would take a lot more then a push to throw lebron down.

Lake_Show2416
05-11-2013, 04:01 PM
ya Lebron flopped, should have been a double tech but like Jeff Van Gundy said since he threw himself to the floor it caused an ejection, kinda stupid but it worked.. other than the Clippers the Heat flop the most but if it works y stop

CHANGO
05-11-2013, 04:04 PM
Yeah, the best way is to become a frontrunner fan like you.

Great comeback! You are so cool! :clap:

smith&wesson
lebrons smart. Nothing wrong with that. It was def smart on his part. it's a non contact sport. Luring someone to lose their cool and getting ejected will only benefit your team.

bucketss
He def flopped. No doubt in mind.

if those two were gonna go at it for real, it would take a lot more then a push to throw lebron down.

i don't see how he flopped, he wasn't even looking at nazr when nazr pushed, he probably didn't fight the fall because he was already losing his balance, but everyone would have done the same thing.

GiantsSwaGG
05-11-2013, 04:07 PM
No, I don't watch sheetty movies. I'm not Nate Robinson.

Well you missed his Grammy award performance. And leave little Nathan alone

smith&wesson
05-11-2013, 04:08 PM
i don't see how he flopped, he wasn't even looking at nazr when nazr pushed, he probably didn't fight the fall because he was already losing his balance, but everyone would have done the same thing.

I disagree. Lebrons a very strong dude and has incredible balance. That's how he finishes through contact in mid air. I would bet my girls panties it would take a lot more then that to take the man down if he wanted to fight you. He took that push and got Mohammed ejected. Smart move. He knows he can't fight. Miami needs him.

I Rock Shaqs
05-11-2013, 04:09 PM
Nate has a napoleon complex

You have by far the worst sig ever lol those aren't even funny.

GiantsSwaGG
05-11-2013, 04:13 PM
You have by far the worst sig ever lol those aren't even funny.

:laugh: he doesn't get that, but judging by his username I'm pretty sure he finds anything funny

kozelkid
05-11-2013, 04:14 PM

This post is fantastic; nothing more really needs to be said.

I might sig this after the Bulls are eliminated.

Mr_Jones
05-11-2013, 04:16 PM

i mean, you be the judge. me personally i don't see how this can be called a flop.

Because he only fell once he realized he was pushed. His instincts were what kept him up for that half second, but after, his brain said "SELL IT."

GiantsSwaGG
05-11-2013, 04:18 PM
Because he only fell once he realized he was pushed. His instincts were what kept him up for that half second, but after, his brain said "SELL IT."

He probably didn't want to get his new sneakers scuffed up

bucketss
05-11-2013, 04:19 PM
I disagree. Lebrons a very strong dude and has incredible balance. That's how he finishes through contact in mid air. I would bet my girls panties it would take a lot more then that to take the man down if he wanted to fight you. He took that push and got Mohammed ejected. Smart move. He knows he can't fight. Miami needs him.

thats true but in that situation lebron is expecting contact so he goes up hard, nazrs pushed was completely unexpected and random, plus if you watch the video he has moving backwards and was already a bit off balance factor in that he was not expecting it, it doesn't really need much to push him down. i do agree that he made himself fall but usually when you're already off balance like that you don't fight the fall.

bucketss
05-11-2013, 04:24 PM

he wasn't selling it, if he did than he would have stayed down pretending to be hurt. his instincts did probably keep him up for that half second, but seeing that he was already so off balance, usually people don't fight the fall. all that happened way to fast for him to cautiously flop. fi he was looking at nazr than i would probably agree with you since he would have time to process everything.

LongIslandIcedZ
05-11-2013, 04:25 PM
Lebron is a great actor when it comes to flopping.

Unfortunately, he is also a great player.

Deadly combination.

Minimal
05-11-2013, 04:26 PM
This is not a flop, because it happened after the whistle.
LeBron was standing in out of balance position and didn't expect the shove (he turned his head), plus maybe a bit of acting and he drew an ejection of other player. Really smart move, nothing wrong with that.

kobe4thewinbang
05-11-2013, 04:45 PM
Why does Chicago players talk so much? Just play the damn game and shut up.I agree. Chicago is dooming themselves by getting too emotional and not letting their play define them. Love your sig. After game 1, it seems that Chicago knows they can't beat Miami 4 times and this hypersensitivity is the result.

The Flash
05-11-2013, 04:47 PM
Lakers and Bulls fans here hating on Lebron SMH

kobe4thewinbang
05-11-2013, 04:48 PM
thats true but in that situation lebron is expecting contact so he goes up hard, nazrs pushed was completely unexpected and random, plus if you watch the video he has moving backwards and was already a bit off balance factor in that he was not expecting it, it doesn't really need much to push him down. i do agree that he made himself fall but usually when you're already off balance like that you don't fight the fall.The point is NOT that LeBron took the shove after it happened and made it look worse than it was. The point IS that it was uncalled for. A shove is a shove. Regardless of the result, there is intent that does not help the game.

ryang
05-11-2013, 04:52 PM
People defending the bulls when they clearly have no other agenda then to push , shove and mock the Heat because they stand no chance. Kids of America are giving this country a bad name. Grow up

kobe4thewinbang
05-11-2013, 04:55 PM
People defending the bulls when they clearly have no other agenda then to push , shove and mock the Heat because they stand no chance. Kids of America are giving this country a bad name. Grow upYeah, they're slow to accept that their little run is over.

ryang
05-11-2013, 04:57 PM
Never seen this many clueless people talking sports at the same time before. Do they even watch the games? Seems like they don't if not there beyond clueless.

Slug3
05-11-2013, 05:02 PM
1. Nazr pushed Lebron and it was enough to push him back
2. Lebron sold it, I wont say a flop because a flop is usually is no or very minimal contact and this was a good push.
3. Bulls talk about being Physical, but it seems like its more in their heads. Lebron gets pushed and no Miami player tries to retaliate. Birdman goes up to block nate and lands on him and Noah straight pushes him. At this point the Bulls are literally trying to just prove they wont back down, but all they are doing now is going above being physical and letting things get in their heads. If Miami gets them with a hard foul, clap and walkaway and let the refs deal with it. But they dont, they feel when it happens they need to go and push and shove back which moots everything.

Slug3
05-11-2013, 05:05 PM
Never seen this many clueless people talking sports at the same time before. Do they even watch the games? Seems like they don't if not there beyond clueless.

They dont watch the game the way most fans do. When someone generally hates a player or team they watch that team to see if they can get away with anything. To see if the refs give them a foul. They dont see the great play someone makes or the great 3 or block or and 1. They see the travel that wasnt called. They see the foul that wasnt called and the foul that was. They literally look for a way to say "why" that team is winning so they can discredit it.

However Laker fans will not dare remember when Shaq should have fouled out in that game 7. Or Jordans push off for the winning jumper. And its because they are fans for that team and they can do no wrong to them.

ryang
05-11-2013, 05:10 PM
I'm sure but dam. Get a life. My daughter knows more about sports then some of these clowns.

Slug3
05-11-2013, 05:13 PM
I'm sure but dam. Get a life. My daughter knows more about sports then some of these clowns.

I am sure its not that they dont know sports. Its just they dont want Miami to win so they dont want to be fair.

ryang
05-11-2013, 05:18 PM
Maybe but some of the stuff they talk about cant all be hate alone. Then again definitely poss. Why come to a sports forum to spew garbage? I guess it makes them feel better

BCpatsox18
05-11-2013, 05:19 PM

Are we in 2010?

except that IS what they do, every single time they step on the court. They have a great team they don't need the referees and the NBA on their side to win games, so when a 250lb man gets thrown 10 feet backwards by a simple shove it rolls some eyes.

Hawkeye15
05-11-2013, 05:22 PM
lol and the sugar coating of the year award goes to...

do you really expect me to ever care about your perspective when it comes to LeBron James?

ryang
05-11-2013, 05:26 PM
If Lebron didn't budge after that push then nazr should be ejected regardless. Have you watched this series? If so you know the last thing it needs is Noah pushing Anderson. Noah clapping and yelling at bosh n charmers. And that shove on Lebron. It's not going to work and its a bad look for the Nba.

ichitownclowni
05-11-2013, 05:33 PM
If Lebron didn't budge after that push then nazr should be ejected regardless. Have you watched this series? If so you know the last thing it needs is Noah pushing Anderson. Noah clapping and yelling at bosh n charmers. And that shove on Lebron. It's not going to work and its a bad look for the Nba.

You are just as biased as anyone.

jmartin80
05-11-2013, 05:45 PM
People defending the bulls when they clearly have no other agenda then to push , shove and mock the Heat because they stand no chance. Kids of America are giving this country a bad name. Grow up

I have provided examples of the Heat doing the same type of plays. The Heat have responded just as dirty. When Wade pushed Rip in 2011, many heat posters praised him and loved him. It was similar to the Nazr push with the only difference was the Ball was in play. Just as blatant. The shove of Noah of Birdman when he saw him being on top of Nate Robinson is similar to the Lebron Shove on Noah when Noah reached around him.

I can go on and on with Examples. I didn't even talk about Birdman blatantly running into players (Marco while dribbling and the phantom double foul when he ran into Taj).

I personally don't care. I want them to just let them play or call it fairly. The fact is that the Heat fans continue to write "thugs" and "dirty" when their team has a history of doing the same thing. Lebron pushes off and gives more elbows then anyone, lowers his shoulder for a pick etc.

Nazr's push was dirty, but so was Wades against Rip. Both should have been ejected.

p.s. I don't know a lot of Bulls fans who thought we would win this. I personally picked Heat in 5.

Edited to make the post on topic... Everyone knows Lebron is an Actor and that he is known to flop, but he is not along. Many are. The things that sucks is that it works so why would anyone stop?

ryang
05-11-2013, 05:58 PM
I haven't seen bird man push one person all year long. Until we played the bulls. Wonder why that is? Yes wades play on rip was dirty. So was the play he threw the ball. I don't disagree. But if you can't tell that the bulls are the team starting this and pushing past the level it was already at then your full of it. Yes Bird man started running into people but it wasn't in vein. He was sending a message. Push us ill push you. That's not right either but is more understandable. If I pushed your little brother around what would you do? Indiana tried this last year. If the Knicks make it at enough to play the Heat you won't see this bs. Just watch if that's the matchup there won't be pushing or shoving guaranteed.

ryang
05-11-2013, 06:00 PM
Maybe Felton and jr. But they'll start it. Lebron won't be shoved or grabbed after the play is over. Bird man won't have to run around pushing people.

ChicagoJ
05-11-2013, 06:01 PM
I haven't read all the posts here, but not sure how anyone could think that wasn't a flop. Very stupid move by Nazr. No question about that. I would even say LeBron played it perfectly. But, he flopped for sure.

As a bulls fan, I hated the play when it happened. I was yelling at my tv. Bulls can't do stupid things like that in the playoffs vs the heat. It should have been a tech in our favor (I think) and instead we loose a player. Was a stupid move. But also a flop by LeBron.

ryang
05-11-2013, 06:12 PM
He exatrated it sure but an ejection was necessary regardless

Ezekial
05-11-2013, 06:33 PM
Dude, blatant flop. He could have taken a couple steps backward and easily absorbed it but he decided to be dramatic about it.

I mean seriously it isn't like anyone thought the bulls would actually take this series. I don't see why heat fans have to be so...... actually, I can totally see why.

Ezekial
05-11-2013, 06:35 PM
I haven't seen bird man push one person all year long. Until we played the bulls. Wonder why that is? Yes wades play on rip was dirty. So was the play he threw the ball. I don't disagree. But if you can't tell that the bulls are the team starting this and pushing past the level it was already at then your full of it. Yes Bird man started running into people but it wasn't in vein. He was sending a message. Push us ill push you. That's not right either but is more understandable. If I pushed your little brother around what would you do? Indiana tried this last year. If the Knicks make it at enough to play the Heat you won't see this bs. Just watch if that's the matchup there won't be pushing or shoving guaranteed.

It's called playing as a giant underdog with half your team ****ed.

Increase physicality to make up for lost talent....

ryang
05-11-2013, 06:38 PM
Yea and you point? Clapping and yelling at bosh. Pushing bird man. Yea not called physical called being a ****. I know what there trying to do. We all do. That doesn't mean the Heat have to take it and not retaliate.

DirkDiggler6
05-11-2013, 06:52 PM
That wasn't a flop. Nazr pushed him with both arms, hard. Anyone who says its a flop must really have no objectivity at all

If you guys actually slow down the play a bit you'll notice that before the shove he was moving his feet backwards at an angle, so unless that was also planned to get himself into better position to flop when (and he'd have had to know it) Nazr would shove him, he was already off balance when the shove came. James had his weight on one foot, with the other foot moving backwards just as the shove came. I'd be able to knock him down with a shove in that scenario so I'm sure a 6'10" 250lb guy would. This wasnt Jason Terry flopping back from barely being grazed by JR Smith, this was a large man pushing full force on a guy that was already backpeddling and off balance.

Now I'm by no means saying that James doesn't flop...he absolutely does...just like a ton of other guys do.., but this wasn't a flop.

NYKNYGNYY
05-11-2013, 06:55 PM
He's my favorite actor tho... I wait Nate Robinson? I thought we were talking about Kevin hart i get then confused

jmartin80
05-11-2013, 07:36 PM
Yea and you point? Clapping and yelling at bosh. Pushing bird man. Yea not called physical called being a ****. I know what there trying to do. We all do. That doesn't mean the Heat have to take it and not retaliate.

Noah pushing bird man occurred after a foul and he saw him laying on top of a team mate. Tech deserved. Similar to when Noah put his arm around Lebron and then Lebron shoved him off of him. Both deserved techs. My point is this whole "dirty" play etc. is a two way street. The heat fans try to make it sound like they are 100% innocent. Come on.

Noah clapping, I have no example similar to that but don't see how that is dirty or thuggish.

ryang
05-11-2013, 07:44 PM
I don't say thuggish. I don't even mind how the bulls play. But the Heat are responding to the bulls. Not starting ****. If you can't agree then your lying.

ryang
05-11-2013, 07:45 PM
Not really sure why anyone argues. The bulls clearly have to play this way to even have a shot at a close game. There unraveling cause its not working.

blastmasta26
05-11-2013, 08:06 PM
That wasn't a flop. Nazr pushed him with both arms, hard. Anyone who says its a flop must really have no objectivity at all

If you guys actually slow down the play a bit you'll notice that before the shove he was moving his feet backwards at an angle, so unless that was also planned to get himself into better position to flop when (and he'd have had to know it) Nazr would shove him, he was already off balance when the shove came. James had his weight on one foot, with the other foot moving backwards just as the shove came. I'd be able to knock him down with a shove in that scenario so I'm sure a 6'10" 250lb guy would. This wasnt Jason Terry flopping back from barely being grazed by JR Smith, this was a large man pushing full force on a guy that was already backpeddling and off balance.

Now I'm by no means saying that James doesn't flop...he absolutely does...just like a ton of other guys do.., but this wasn't a flop.

Agreed, LeBron was merely caught off guard. It's not that surprising to see him fall in that scenario.

Hardaway Here
05-11-2013, 08:36 PM
Well it's obvious after reading through these pages a good number of people don't even know what a flop is. Remember when chris paul magically flew back when Demarcus Cousins never touched him that's a flop. Making something seem like a foul when in actuality nothing happened. LeBron got pushed when he wasn't expecting it. Did he sell the foul yes he did. Was it a flop no it wasn't see the difference. One is a flop one is selling a foul. Stop calling something a flop if you don't even understand the definition.

ramsizzle
05-11-2013, 08:58 PM
Well it's obvious after reading through these pages a good number of people don't even know what a flop is. Remember when chris paul magically flew back when Demarcus Cousins never touched him that's a flop. Making something seem like a foul when in actuality nothing happened. LeBron got pushed when he wasn't expecting it. Did he sell the foul yes he did. Was it a flop no it wasn't see the difference. One is a flop one is selling a foul. Stop calling something a flop if you don't even understand the definition.

Selling a foul is a flop.....

Hardaway Here
05-11-2013, 09:06 PM

Your reading comprehension is horrible selling a foul means you actually got fouled and making sure the ref knows it. A flop is when little to no contact was made yet ur body jerks or moves like it was tricking the ref into think something was a foul when it wasn't. Thanks for proving my point of people who don't know what a flop is. Smh

Knicks21
05-11-2013, 09:11 PM

I understand the definition, it was a flop.

He flopped to the floor, if he doesnt flop, Nazr doesnt get ejected.

Hawkeye15
05-11-2013, 09:14 PM

then 90% of the NBA flops every night.

h2r09
05-11-2013, 09:21 PM
its not a flop. lebron wasnt looking at nazr he was looking at Crawford for giving him a tech and all of a sudden a crazy giant black man is pushing him with all his force. of course hes gonna fall to the floor.

Gritz
05-11-2013, 09:25 PM
Dead giveaway...DEAD GIVEAWAY

Minimal
05-11-2013, 09:31 PM
So everytime someone falls to the ground when trying to get a charge is a flop too? I Bet 60% of the time every player trying to get a charge on opposite player, would have stayed on the ground, if the refs would call it right, unfortunately they need to fall to the ground to sell a foul.
And how many times do we see players spread their hands like a helicopter them someone touched their hands? Thats also called selling a foul. This things get the attention of the ref and he makes the right call.

LA_Raiders
05-11-2013, 09:47 PM
LeFlop

TylerSL
05-11-2013, 10:00 PM
Don't you know bro, Lebron is an omnipotent god who is incapable of any wrong doing. To say otherwise is complete blasphemy.

get a life dude....

girlsluvBeyonce
05-11-2013, 10:56 PM
nate looks like kevin hart

Munkeysuit
05-11-2013, 11:10 PM
Just another small guy (literal and figuratively) trying to cut a big guy (literal and figuratively) down to size.
There have been many who had their say about what Lebron James is, but none speak louder than the apparent facts. NBA CHAMPION, 4X MVP, FINALS MVP, ROY, 9 TIME ALL STAR, 2 TIME USA GOLD MEDALIST & the list goes on. Nate Robinson won dunk competitions..............wao

sportscrazed
05-11-2013, 11:20 PM
ryang is reallllly passionate about this topic. props

matt800
05-12-2013, 12:16 AM
http://www.cbssports.com/nba/blog/eye-on-basketball/22227275/thibodeau-says-lebron-james-flopped-on-nazr-mohammed-shove

I am 99% sure Lebron powered his fall backwards with at least his left foot. But, I don't think he was doing this to flop.

A bulls player (Butler) was behind him and slightly to his left. I think once Lebron started getting pushed he realized there were people behind him and tries to get out of the way. He still grazes Butler in the process and had he not angled himself with his right leg and pushed off with his left leg, he would have likely fallen into him.

This is a common and reasonable instinct to try and avoid injury. The fact that he also wasn't trying to act hurt while on the ground adds to the likely hood he was just trying to avoid injury and not sell the push.

It is also possible he was trying to get away from bulls players in order to minimize his chances of being involved in more drama. If he fell on Butler, that could have created more issues.

I'd say those two reasons are far more likely than that he was trying to flop to get Nazr in more trouble.

I'm not a Lebron fan, so I was even trying to find a reason to dislike what he was doing, but it seems pretty legit.

bucketss
05-12-2013, 12:29 AM
its not a flop. lebron wasnt looking at nazr he was looking at Crawford for giving him a tech and all of a sudden a crazy giant black man is pushing him with all his force. of course hes gonna fall to the floor.

+1

i don't know why people are saying it was a flop, it was a random act no one expected to happen.

Knowledge
05-12-2013, 12:48 AM
People just find things to complain about when their team loses. In the 80s, people complained about Magic's lakers and Bird's Celtics getting all the calls. In the 90s, Jordan got all the calls. The Lakers got into the playoffs this year because of the refs and the heat will win again because of refs.

The ironic thing about this series is that everyone knows that the Bulls game plan is to "rough up" the heat because they aren't skilled enough to beat them, and yet the fans find it shocking that the refs are looking out for overly physical play.

Supreme LA
05-12-2013, 02:23 AM
+1

i don't know why people are saying it was a flop, it was a random act no one expected to happen.

Whether he flopped or not is just a matter of opinion and it's obvious everyone who thinks he didn't has a bias.

One thing you Lebron nut hugging fans can't deny is that he is a complete flopper and basically flails his body at the slightest of contact.

JC_
05-12-2013, 02:36 AM
One thing you Lebron nut hugging fans can't deny is that he is a complete flopper and basically flails his body at the slightest of contact.

Interesting that you should say that considering how many times Lebron takes contact and uses all of his strength to put the ball in the net or atleast get a good shot off, something you can't do if you are flailing your body at the slightest of contact.

Supreme LA
05-12-2013, 11:28 AM
Interesting that you should say that considering how many times Lebron takes contact and uses all of his strength to put the ball in the net or atleast get a good shot off, something you can't do if you are flailing your body at the slightest of contact.

Well, those are the occasions when he does his patented head jerk.

Slug3
05-12-2013, 01:51 PM
All that is left for Lebron haters - balding and claiming he's a flopper.

ILLUSIONIST^248
05-12-2013, 02:00 PM
I think the bottom line is Lebron is kind of a big sissy. I don't think Lebron has ever been into a fight or altercation. One of my best friends is a die hard Lebron/Heat fan and he couldn't believe how Lebron got punked by a full on nobody. This is how weak our league has become. Superstars used to be tough mother fudgers who stood up for themselves, now we got everyone trying to be friends and not wanting to get into fights or arguments when **** gets real.

sunnyice
05-12-2013, 02:05 PM

So true.

My question to the haters, so what if he flopped? should he be banned from the NBA?

And if you were in the same position what would you have done?

I would have done the same. It was a smart tactical move by Lebron, He put his team in a better position while messing up chicago mentally. Chicago also lost one of their key reserves while having a depleted roster. That was very bad decision making on Nazr's part.

ryang
05-12-2013, 02:10 PM
I agree the stars have become softer but who cares? It's better for my kids to watch a guy who acts as a professional rather then fight every time it quote on quote gets real. Not saying I like it but its definitely not the worse thing to happen to a professional sport.

sunnyice
05-12-2013, 02:24 PM

LMAO. I'm just curious on what do you think about Kobe doing the same? Everytime Kobe drives he tries his best to sell the call even when theres no contact.

ILLUSIONIST^248
05-12-2013, 02:25 PM
I agree the stars have become softer but who cares? It's better for my kids to watch a guy who acts as a professional rather then fight every time it quote on quote gets real. Not saying I like it but its definitely not the worse thing to happen to a professional sport.

I can agree with some of your points, but Basketball and other sports are not really for kids. Kids don't know how to appreciate pro sports. I guess I just miss how things used to be. Times change I guess, so oh well.

ILLUSIONIST^248
05-12-2013, 02:26 PM
LMAO. I'm just curious on what do you think about Kobe doing the same? Everytime Kobe drives he tries his best to sell the call even when theres no contact.

Kobe might yell(a lot of the time he is fouled), but in no way shape or form is Kobe a flopper.

ryang
05-12-2013, 02:29 PM
My daughter is 4. She understands a lot more then I thought she would. She knows when it's a charge or a blocking foul. She understands when Noah grabs lbj cause she screams leave him alone. But I don't mind if she sees Lebron lay Noah out so I agree with you and I miss it to. Just saying worse things could happen to the nba then superstars throwing elbows and punches.

ryang
05-12-2013, 02:30 PM
When wade threw that ball she screamed what is he doing. Stupid play right daddy? So they get it.

sunnyice
05-12-2013, 02:30 PM
Kobe might yell(a lot of the time he is fouled), but in no way shape or form is Kobe a flopper.

He doesnt flop to get a charge but he flops to get a foul called on his defender.

Lakers + Giants
05-12-2013, 02:37 PM
I actually do believe he flopped. It looked to me like he propelled himself after nazr shoved him. Everyone acts tho tbh.

girlsluvBeyonce
05-12-2013, 02:48 PM
melo wouldn't do that

ILLUSIONIST^248
05-12-2013, 02:53 PM
My daughter is 4. She understands a lot more then I thought she would. She knows when it's a charge or a blocking foul. She understands when Noah grabs lbj cause she screams leave him alone. But I don't mind if she sees Lebron lay Noah out so I agree with you and I miss it to. Just saying worse things could happen to the nba then superstars throwing elbows and punches.

When wade threw that ball she screamed what is he doing. Stupid play right daddy? So they get it.

I get what you're saying, but I don't like the fact that we changed the game to suit "society". Things have changed dramatically. I guess I just dislike the fact that the days of physical basketball are over. What the Nba calls "flagrant" today were standard fouls 20 years ago. You can't even help your team mate if he gets into a fight because you'll be suspended if you leave your bench. I can't stand the way stern has changed things, but hey it's just my opinion.

ILLUSIONIST^248
05-12-2013, 02:54 PM
He doesnt flop to get a charge but he flops to get a foul called on his defender.

Once again, Kobe doesn't flop. He yells at the officials.

Losoway
05-12-2013, 03:01 PM
all the bulls do is ****ing talk talk talk talk talk . im really starting to hate them as much as i did the pacers back in the reggie days

after every game its something new . media stop picking rose et etc after a while its like stfu and play

Ezekial
05-12-2013, 03:07 PM
Heat fans.

Wow.

Big Zo
05-12-2013, 03:11 PM
Nate would be a good actor if they ever decide to do a reboot of "Webster."

bucketss
05-12-2013, 05:09 PM
Whether he flopped or not is just a matter of opinion and it's obvious everyone who thinks he didn't has a bias.

is it a coincidence you and your fellow kobephiles all think it was a flop? hmm.

ILLUSIONIST^248
05-12-2013, 05:14 PM
is it a coincidence you and your fellow kobephiles all think it was a flop? hmm.

Ok then, Lebron got punked like a little girl. Happy now?

bucketss
05-12-2013, 05:16 PM

floppy bryant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKuKCst6wms
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUJ61QbyzAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fz73xgDrd8o

bucketss
05-12-2013, 05:17 PM
Ok then, Lebron got punked like a little girl. Happy now?

a srub with nothing to lose pushed the best player in the world when he wasn't even looking at him or saw it coming in anyway.

SwatTeam
05-12-2013, 05:26 PM

Yeah, he calls them "a bundle of sticks"

SwatTeam
05-12-2013, 05:27 PM
Lets all get something clear here. If anything flopped it was Kobe's Achilles tendon. Oh, snap!

ILLUSIONIST^248
05-12-2013, 05:42 PM
floppy bryant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKuKCst6wms
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUJ61QbyzAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fz73xgDrd8o

Lol, is that the best you got?

http://youtu.be/1ZpGKC62qvs

ILLUSIONIST^248
05-12-2013, 05:45 PM
a srub with nothing to lose pushed the best player in the world when he wasn't even looking at him or saw it coming in anyway.

That's like a fighter taking his eye off his opponent. Lebron didn't want to make eye contact with him. Either way Lebron got owned and didn't do anything about it. If Lebron had heart he would probably be in the running for Goat.

bucketss
05-12-2013, 06:02 PM
Lol, is that the best you got?

http://youtu.be/1ZpGKC62qvs

i know lebron flops, but atleast i can admit it. something you will never admit for your gawd.

That's like a fighter taking his eye off his opponent. Lebron didn't want to make eye contact with him. Either way Lebron got owned and didn't do anything about it. If Lebron had heart he would probably be in the running for Goat.

how is lebron suppose to know that clumsy 7 footer was going to jump him,we're in a basketball court not the octagon.

is kobe in the running for goat? u mad?

ILLUSIONIST^248
05-12-2013, 06:23 PM
i know lebron flops, but atleast i can admit it. something you will never admit for your gawd.

Those three vidoes you showed didn't prove much.

how is lebron suppose to know that clumsy 7 footer was going to jump him,we're in a basketball court not the octagon.

is kobe in the running for goat? u mad?

How is he supposed to know when to look at someone who might retaliate? UMMM how about when he throws someone to the ground! Lebron got scared because he knew he was coming. He wanted no part of a fight or altercation.

No he's not, but neither is Lebron. So what is your point?

obie
05-12-2013, 07:02 PM
wait, you don't think he flopped? lol....

cubs1st
05-12-2013, 07:10 PM

He probably didn't flop on that play because he was caught off guard. That doesn't erase his history of flopping though.

Shkelqim
05-13-2013, 01:51 AM
Every superstar flops, name me one who doesnt?? Seriously, Lebron gets pinned for breathing

Supreme LA
05-13-2013, 02:05 AM
Every superstar flops, name me one who doesnt?? Seriously, Lebron gets pinned for breathing

Dwight doesn't flop. Kobe doesn't flop. KG doesn't flop. I don't ever see Westbrook flop. Marc Gasol and Zach Randolph don't flop. I'm sure I can find some more.

It's really not about hating on Lebron. I think the guy is a fantastic player but it just irrititates me that he feels the need to flop, as if he isn't already better than everyone else already. I mean seriously, he's that big and that strong but jerks his head, flails his arms, and flops at the slightest of contact like a sissy. I would respect the guy so much more if he just played to who he is physcically and stopped resembling Blake Griffin so often.

Lebron has been guilty of this for years just as Wade has.

ryang
05-13-2013, 02:13 AM
Kg doesn't flop? The rest of his game must make up for it then. Kobe throws his hands when touched. What are you talking about.

LayBraun
05-13-2013, 02:27 AM
I think the bottom line is Lebron is kind of a big sissy. I don't think Lebron has ever been into a fight or altercation. One of my best friends is a die hard Lebron/Heat fan and he couldn't believe how Lebron got punked by a full on nobody. This is how weak our league has become. Superstars used to be tough mother fudgers who stood up for themselves, now we got everyone trying to be friends and not wanting to get into fights or arguments when **** gets real.

What the hell are you talking about? LeBron is actually PUNKING everyone by not retaliating. It really must piss everyone off that he never retaliates and then just kills them with his game. He is a stone cold killer. He isn't phased by anything. This has been a physical series. Your whole post is outlandish and idiotic.

TeamSeattle
05-13-2013, 02:30 AM
Dwight doesn't flop. Kobe doesn't flop. KG doesn't flop. I don't ever see Westbrook flop. Marc Gasol and Zach Randolph don't flop. I'm sure I can find some more.

It's really not about hating on Lebron. I think the guy is a fantastic player but it just irrititates me that he feels the need to flop, as if he isn't already better than everyone else already. I mean seriously, he's that big and that strong but jerks his head, flails his arms, and flops at the slightest of contact like a sissy. I would respect the guy so much more if he just played to who he is physcically and stopped resembling Blake Griffin so often.

Exactly. Pretty pathetic the best player in the world gotta flop. I still remember when he got insecure about twitter haters smh.

LayBraun
05-13-2013, 02:31 AM
Illusionist is trolling this thread.

What you want lebron to do? Punch nazr? Hahahaha he got pushed by a scrub and didn't even acknowledge it!! That has to kill Mohammed inside especially since his whole goal there was to try and get lebron ejected. Get over your blind hate and realize that lebron is not only an incredibly smart basketball player but one of the most composed as well.

amos1er
05-13-2013, 05:14 AM
I thought is was well known that Lebron is a flopper.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvMG7mZGo04

Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYNTmEYSMvY

gaughan333
05-13-2013, 06:36 AM
I honestly feel that the nba forum is where intelligence goes to die...

He115ing
05-13-2013, 09:04 AM
He did flop. You could see it because he was looking behind him before the shove to see where he would land.

JiffyMix88
05-13-2013, 09:34 AM
Just can't wait for one of these flops to break LeBron's hip.

Slug3
05-13-2013, 09:42 AM

and Lebron has never been suspended for flopping so hard like Kobe did against the Spurs and Manu.

hugepatsfan
05-13-2013, 10:15 AM
Lebron seems like the type of guy that would be friends with Drake. Make of that what you will...

NYKnickFanatic
05-13-2013, 10:32 AM
LeBron is the biggest pansy in the league. Great player, but such a pansy. You would never see MJ or Kobe flopping. After Nazr pushed him, he shouldn't have fell to the floor like a little *****, he should have gotten in his face. Now a lot of you guys will say, why would he get in his face, that is a stupid thing to do. **** THAT!

TheIlladelph16
05-13-2013, 11:24 AM
How is he supposed to know when to look at someone who might retaliate? UMMM how about when he throws someone to the ground! Lebron got scared because he knew he was coming. He wanted no part of a fight or altercation.

No he's not, but neither is Lebron. So what is your point?

So he should have retaliated and risked getting suspended during the playoffs? Call me crazy but, I'd probably prefer my players to not be ****ing idiots in that scenario. He handled it quite well.

Yeah that's pretty much the case.

Lebron seems like the type of guy that would be friends with Drake. Make of that what you will...

:( Drake sucks

LeBron is the biggest pansy in the league. Great player, but such a pansy. You would never see MJ or Kobe flopping. After Nazr pushed him, he shouldn't have fell to the floor like a little *****, he should have gotten in his face. Now a lot of you guys will say, why would he get in his face, that is a stupid thing to do. **** THAT!

1) Incorrect. This very page has multiple links to Kobe flopping.

2) Just one of many reasons I'm sure as to why you probably shouldn't ever give players advice on how to conduct themselves in the most important games of the year.

Bring The Heat
05-13-2013, 11:34 AM
What the hell are you talking about? LeBron is actually PUNKING everyone by not retaliating. It really must piss everyone off that he never retaliates and then just kills them with his game. He is a stone cold killer. He isn't phased by anything. This has been a physical series. Your whole post is outlandish and idiotic.

EXACTLY.... The Bulls keep trying to piss LeBron off to hopefully get him to retaliate and get ejected because it's their best chance of winning. LeBron is a smart man and knows this.. At the end of the day it's about basketball, and that's what he will be judged by. What he does on the court and not him throwing a punch of shoving someone to the ground.

FYL_McVeezy
05-13-2013, 11:37 AM

OT....but what are you trying to imply by your sig sir?

ILLUSIONIST^248
05-13-2013, 12:38 PM

This.

ryang
05-13-2013, 12:42 PM
Laker fans complaining. Priceless.

ILLUSIONIST^248
05-13-2013, 12:44 PM

Illusionist is trolling this thread.

What you want lebron to do? Punch nazr? Hahahaha he got pushed by a scrub and didn't even acknowledge it!! That has to kill Mohammed inside especially since his whole goal there was to try and get lebron ejected. Get over your blind hate and realize that lebron is not only an incredibly smart basketball player but one of the most composed as well.

Lol. Lebron wins because he pussed out and didn't get up and confront him? Ok. Mj would never let someone do that to him. Lebron got scared because he knew he was coming for him so he looked away hoping the naz wouldn't do anything in front of the refs. Have you ever played physical ball in your life? I would never take my eyes off someone I pushed to the ground. Lebron wanted no part of an altercation. The three Heat fans I know were very disappointed in Lebron that day.

ILLUSIONIST^248
05-13-2013, 12:47 PM

Lol, buckets looked for 5 hours on youtube yesterday and could only find 3 clips of Kobe selling a little bit of contact(hardly flopping. Then I showed him a ten minute video of Lebron Flailing all over the place from guys like Derek Fisher.

Cubby
05-13-2013, 12:51 PM
and Lebron has never been suspended for flopping so hard like Kobe did against the Spurs and Manu.

... what?

Cubby
05-13-2013, 12:52 PM

It doesn't go to die. It just never existed in the first place. Most people that come in here rarely go in their team's respective forums, so it's blatantly obvious that they're either stupid or just trolling.

bucketss
05-13-2013, 12:54 PM
Lol. Lebron wins because he pussed out and didn't get up and confront him? Ok. Mj would never let someone do that to him. Lebron got scared because he knew he was coming for him so he looked away hoping the naz wouldn't do anything in front of the refs. Have you ever played physical ball in your life? I would never take my eyes off someone I pushed to the ground. Lebron wanted no part of an altercation. The three Heat fans I know were very disappointed in Lebron that day.

lol im not surprised kobephiles don't get it, if lebron retaliates he gets tossed, just like mohamed. which will likely mean bulls win game 3. hes not gonna start swinging like a girl like kobe did.

Cubby
05-13-2013, 12:55 PM

Well... he IS a flopper. All you have to do is google or YouTube "LeBron flop" and you can find multiple pictures and videos of him flopping.

Then again, Heat fans have been in denial of that for a while, among other things.