PDA

View Full Version : New bulls are classless punk thugs

Dgw
05-11-2013, 09:47 AM
Stay classy Miami, the only way Chicago can beat you is thru thuggery and childish behavior, ESP Noah, what an ugly punk. Tom T. You shame the Bulls tradition by doing the only thing you can to try and beat the Heat, punk thuggery, you are ruining the legacy of the Bulls to the rest of the nation, shame on you. Noah you were great and had the makings of a truly great player, but now, all the people will see is you classless act, you suck Noah. Listen to Carlos and Nate, they are representative of great players. Shame on the refs for calling a T on Lebron, the ******* hit Lebron and then that **** Bull flopped then shoved The MVP. Treat the MVP with respect. Eject him from the remainder of the series and fine him50k, Noah should be ejected for 1 game and fined 30k. You are classless Chicago, you think it's fine to try and pull and rip someone's jersey from behind you classless ****? I hope the league suspends that bull who came on the court during the altercation. I'm boycotting Chicago as a travel destination because of last nights behavior, *******s I've known from Chicago and mostly because of way they treated that Wisconsin cheerleader. I WILL start a boycott Chicago Mr. Emanuel.

Stay classy Birdman, Lebron. Go Heat!

siix
05-11-2013, 09:49 AM
:cheers:

DirkDiggler6
05-11-2013, 09:51 AM
:cheers:

LJEATON26
05-11-2013, 09:58 AM
WOW! You are definitely a Miami homer.

ManRam
05-11-2013, 10:00 AM
well, this is a terrible overreaction.

even though i've made it clear that besides butler and MAYBE noah (i think you can argue that i don't have to be PC any more and say him), they don't have many likable players on that team. nate is polarizing.

deaner
05-11-2013, 10:02 AM
Hahaaha

Boycot the city!?

Show the MVP respect!?

It's playoff NBA basketball, maybe you go watch a sport like baseball.

Cromedome
05-11-2013, 10:03 AM
Great thread.

el_primo_nano
05-11-2013, 10:06 AM
Says the crybaby who opened a new account to hide who he really is. What's wrong? Lebron can't take the heat or physicality? Lebron is a flopping *****. No way Nazr could knock him down like that

Mcdoh
05-11-2013, 10:14 AM
expect a lot since its the playoffs..

yaswaggin
05-11-2013, 10:14 AM
Most of these heat fans say dumb **** on their regular accounts, no need to hide behind your dupe brother

La11
05-11-2013, 10:17 AM
you have lob city in LA and then in Miami they should be called flop city! If Lebron can't tale REAL NBA playoff basketball...Then he should play Soccer and whine and cry all he wants

La11
05-11-2013, 10:19 AM
Norispeck and Classless. Tarbanac!

GiantsSwaGG
05-11-2013, 10:30 AM
Most of these heat fans say dumb **** on their regular accounts, no need to hide behind your dupe brother

That's the sad part. It's killing the forum

Sadds The Gr8
05-11-2013, 10:36 AM
http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z169/avatardemonbird/DidntRead-AuntViv.gif

LJEATON26
05-11-2013, 10:38 AM
That's the sad part. It's killing the forum

No its not just tell them how full of **** they are.

SwatTeam
05-11-2013, 10:39 AM
Says the crybaby who opened a new account to hide who he really is. What's wrong? Lebron can't take the heat or physicality? Lebron is a flopping *****. No way Nazr could knock him down like that

First off, this thread should be closed. No need for this. Move on to game 4.

But how ironic a guy with a picture of Christiano Ronaldo criticizing Lebron for being a flopper. Hypocrisy thy name is El primo burro - eh nano. SMH.

Khri
05-11-2013, 10:44 AM
OP speaking the truth, Bulls are a dirty team and they don't deserve anyone respect.

gotoHcarolina52
05-11-2013, 10:46 AM
When everyone else watched Chicago's Nazr Mohammed make a run at James, shove him tumbling onto his back on Friday night, the Bulls witnessed something else: confirmation of a conspiracy. Mohammed earned the ejection, and the rest of these Bulls earned the indignation and outrage that they need for public retaliation.

"We're well aware of what's going on," Thibodeau seethed late Friday. "I'm watching how things are going. I watch very closely. What I'm seeing is…

"…We'll adjust accordingly."

Running out of players, running out of time, Thibodeau will never let these Bulls run out of conspiracies to frame in these Eastern Conference semifinals.

No one pitches "we're getting bleeped" better than Thibs, no one better sells it to his players in a neatly wrapped, pretty bow package of damning disgust. His message is unmistakable and his locker room is fully invested in the brainwashing: The NBA wants us to go away, wants us to leave LeBron James undaunted and unharmed on the way to consecutive championship coronations.

"We're not going to get calls," Thibodeau grumbled. "That's reality."

That's the reality in his parallel universe, where Thibs' post-game diatribe likely promises to inspire a substantial fine from the NBA office. For him, it will be money well-invested to counter consecutive defeats where the Bulls lost composure, lost tempers and ultimately lost playoff games.

Here, Thibodeau needs these depleted Bulls to push further and further into a hard-hitting basketball place. The Bulls want the Heat to lose their minds and lose their way.
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba--bulls-mock-lebron-james-for-flopping--find-fuel-in-conspiracy-072116737.html

gotoHcarolina52
05-11-2013, 10:47 AM
@ByTimReynolds

Bulls' MO remains the same. Try to get as many Heat players kicked out as possible by baiting.

The Bulls are pathetic now. All they want to do is get LeBron tossed.

The league seriously needs to address how pathetic this is.

jmartin80
05-11-2013, 10:48 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rjh5N1zVGgU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vf2y7EC7OKw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWWpQJYMcdk

lamzoka
05-11-2013, 10:53 AM
Smh at heat fans.

SwatTeam
05-11-2013, 10:53 AM

The first one is a legitimate beef. But I hate Rip Hamilton ever since his Detroit days and thoroughly enjoyed what Wade did to that little Reggie Miller wanna be. Also, that was a regular season game. As we all know, those don't mean anything.

The second clip is legit as well. Definitely a push off by Lebron. You know what makes me hate that video though? Tim Donaghy. I don't trust convicted felons, sorry.

The third is BS. That is NOT a flagrant. Bulls fans can't complain over that call and then demand more physicality in games. Don't be hypocritical.

In conclusion, 2 out of 3 clips were legit for an overall score of 66.66%.

jmartin80
05-11-2013, 10:54 AM
Heat fans continue to complain about the Nazr push, which they should, however defend the Wade push on rip. Just stop acting like the Heat don't play dirty too, especially Birdman who you praise / love for it. Hypocrites.

pd1dish
05-11-2013, 10:55 AM
lol thugs? ok

Noah thought Birdman was being too physical with Nate. he overreacted, but all it deserved was a technical and he did nothing dirty, just a shove to get him off Nate.

also, it was about time Lebron got what was coming to him. i guarantee so many players wanted to do what Nazr did, but didnt want to get tossed from a game, fined, or suspended. Lebron thinks he can do whatever he wants and get away with it, which is true. now, in this case, Lebron got T'd up, and i dont think Nazr knew that, or else he may have restrained himself. however, Lebron gets away with so much little stuff (such as the shove on Belinelli on an inbounds play in which Belinelli still hit a 3-point shot over Birdman) that it has to get so irritating for the opposing team.

the Heat, in game 3 that is, were completely favored by the refs and i think thats why the Bulls are getting so upset. i remember multiple baskets that Belinelli had that should have been and-ones and 2 of them happened to be 3-point FG's. Boozer had a dunk in the first quarter that easily should have been an and-one and there was no call. Belinelli gets pushed by Lebron THREE STRAIGHT TIMES while defending Lebron, and then Belinelli somehow is the one who gets called for the foul. JVG even pointed it out multiple times that the refs had made bad calls/no calls. and then on the other hand, you have Jimmy Butler who barely breathes on somebody and gets called for two fouls fairly early in the game. we all know that when Joey Crawford is reffing a game, shady **** is going to happen, so i guess i expected it.

ManRam
05-11-2013, 10:55 AM
man, i love thibs, but this hinting at conspiracy crap is a bit childish and annoying. he knows his team lost their cool twice now. he's gotta know they're out-manned too. i'm sure he's just frustrated, and i'll give him a pass...but ugh. his post game conference grinded my gears.

nut up. don't resort to low-level PSD banter.

akesh99
05-11-2013, 10:57 AM
OP speaking the truth, Bulls are a dirty team and they don't deserve anyone respect.

Congrats, you are now the second stupidest person in this thread.

GiantsSwaGG
05-11-2013, 10:59 AM

No techs and in the second video the ref is looking at LeBron shoving Dainel. Sad the Heat can't beat the Bulls by themselves without the help of the refs!

pd1dish
05-11-2013, 11:01 AM

i didnt think that Lebron's or Birdman's were overly aggressive or flagrant. those are plays that are just going to happen in a physical basketball game. HOWEVER, if Nazr deserves to get tossed, how the hell does Dwyane Wade not get tossed? oh yeah, i remember now, it just goes back to star power and the Heat getting every call and advantage possible

ManRam
05-11-2013, 11:03 AM
i would have loved to see the reaction of PSD if lebron did the hand-clapping thing that noah did :laugh2:

GiantsSwaGG
05-11-2013, 11:03 AM
man, i love thibs, but this hinting at conspiracy crap is a bit childish and annoying. he knows his team lost their cool twice now. he's gotta know they're out-manned too. i'm sure he's just frustrated, and i'll give him a pass...but ugh. his post game conference grinded my gears.

He has a point, and coming for a well respected coach should be alarming. Thibs isn't known for this and doesn't strike as a guy that would take shots at the officials and league, but look at the games, they're calls that are not getting called. Idc of James is a superstar and quite frankly, all this superstar treatment is what's killing the NBA. If you want to give the trophy to the Heat, just ****ing do it. Shutdown the playoffs, regular season and hand them the trophy. It's a disgrace!

GiantsSwaGG
05-11-2013, 11:05 AM
i would have loved to see the reaction of PSD if lebron did the hand-clapping thing that noah did :laugh2:

I would have loved to see the reaction on Dwayne Wade shoving someone and not getting a tech...

Oh wait, it happened!

ManRam
05-11-2013, 11:05 AM

what are you trying to make?

1. wade got a flagrant 1. which is fair. at least he did it between the whistles.
2. look at the ref, he clearly wasn't looking at the right spot. he missed a foul. and that's all it was; a foul.
3. again, it was a basketball play. barely, but it was.

none of those compare to nazr's, if that's the point you're making.

ManRam
05-11-2013, 11:08 AM
I would have loved to see the reaction on Dwayne Wade shoving someone and not getting a tech...

Oh wait, it happened!

the refs missed a call. it sucks, but it happens. the refs missed at least an additional tech or two on the bulls as well. but assuredly you won't cry foul about that too!

lebron has been called for two techs. wade has gotten one too. that far out-paces their regular season totals. lebron generally is a pretty calm person. wade has some ups and down.

if you think the difference in this series is the refs, well, i pity you. maybe focus on the basketball game and not the refs and you'll see why the heat are up 2-1.

bad calls happen. bad calls are deciding this series.

jmartin80
05-11-2013, 11:08 AM
You can find a ton of clips were Lebron shoves players. Even the time he shoved Noah when Noah's arm was around him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFDgJQcND9w

That shove that Lebron gave Noah is similar to what Noah did last night when Birdman was on Nate. It was intentional, after the play was dead.

But of course, it is Lebron so no big deal. Also, it helps that Noah didn't flop and slide himself back about 10 feet.

Green_Monster
05-11-2013, 11:09 AM
@ByTimReynolds

Those tweets mean nothing, because judging by his other tweets, he is a biased Heat fan.

OceanSpray
05-11-2013, 11:09 AM
He has a point, and coming for a well respected coach should be alarming. Thibs isn't known for this and doesn't strike as a guy that would take shots at the officials and league, but look at the games, they're calls that are not getting called. Idc of James is a superstar and quite frankly, all this superstar treatment is what's killing the NBA. If you want to give the trophy to the Heat, just ****ing do it. Shutdown the playoffs, regular season and hand them the trophy. It's a disgrace!

Then stop watching the NBA if you think it's fake. Why do you watch it? Because 99% of you know it's not fake and 1% is where the excuses come from. Miami and Bulls were nearly tied with 5 minutes left and Miami made plays. Cole and James made a three and James sealed it with the and 1. You don't even know what you're rambling about. Both teams were called for and many calls were missed. Cole's jersey pull should've been more than a common foul. You don't grab someone's jersey when they are going up in the air. Stop complaining, you guys lost at your own game and then need an excuse? Or maybe you Lakers fans feel better this season by saying it's another one of those "refs helped Miami". If that's the case, you're supporting the cause by watching NBA games.

Jarvo
05-11-2013, 11:10 AM

A riot

jmartin80
05-11-2013, 11:10 AM
what are you trying to make?

1. wade got a flagrant 1. which is fair. at least he did it between the whistles.
2. look at the ref, he clearly wasn't looking at the right spot. he missed a foul. and that's all it was; a foul.
3. again, it was a basketball play. barely, but it was.

none of those compare to nazr's, if that's the point you're making.

the first 1 100% compares to Nazr's. It is a blatant push out of frustration. The only difference is one was a dead ball and one was in play. Both were cheap shot pushes. My point is the Heat fans continuing to call Bulls "thugs" when they have dirty plays as well. That's all my point is.

ManRam
05-11-2013, 11:11 AM
You can find a ton of clips were Lebron shoves players. Even the time he shoved Noah when Noah's arm was around him.

That shove that Lebron gave Noah is similar to what Noah did last night when Birdman was on Nate. It was intentional, after the play was dead.

But of course, it is Lebron so no big deal. Also, it helps that Noah didn't flop and slide himself back about 10 feet.

are you comparing this to what nazr did? noah was bear hugging him for no reason. lebron just pushed him away :laugh2:

lebron got a tech there. what more did he deserve.

my god people, take off the bias glasses

La11
05-11-2013, 11:12 AM
NBA plays touch basketball when Lebron Plays. How did Nate Robinson block did not get a foul on him? No rispeck!

OceanSpray
05-11-2013, 11:13 AM

You don't make any sense at all. Please stop posting you silly fool. Watch the play again, Noah grabs LeBron when the ref already blew the whistle. LeBron was frustrated because he grabbed him for no reason other than to start a commotion. Both players got a technical, not only Noah. What are you even watching? You make no damn sense. Thanks for proving how stupid you are the majority of Bulls fans/haters are.

ndfightirish12
05-11-2013, 11:13 AM
noah is a little ***** sorry guys but im sick of seeing him walk around like he's the **** to say that what the bulls were doing wasnt dirty is insane. it blows my mind how some people dont think so. if the heat did the same thing then yes i would be writing on here saying the heat are dirty but for Nazr to shove lebron and for Jokim Noah so be clapping? am i the only one who wanted to go there an rock him in the face?

La11
05-11-2013, 11:14 AM
You don't make any sense at all. Please stop posting you silly fool. Watch the play again, Noah grabs LeBron when the ref already blew the whistle. LeBron was frustrated because he grabbed him for no reason other than to start a commotion. Both players got a technical, not only Noah. What are you even watching? You make no damn sense. Thanks for proving how stupid you are the majority of Bulls fans/haters are.

Lebron's a wuss and so are you. SMH no rispeck

ManRam
the first 1 100% compares to Nazr's. It is a blatant push out of frustration. The only difference is one was a dead ball and one was in play. Both were cheap shot pushes. My point is the Heat fans continuing to call Bulls "thugs" when they have dirty plays as well. That's all my point is.

the difference in dead ball matters. that's why it's probably a flagrant 1 and not a flagrant 2.

you act like they didn't even call it :laugh2:

maybe he should have been ejected. i don't know. i know this series has been incredibly chippy and what nazr did was the most obvious and egregious act yet. based on everything that had been going on, he had to go. and that context matters too.

SwatTeam
I don't understand what all the problem is with the officiating. Bulls players should have known that plays after the whistle and any signs of aggression or physical play that was borderline dirty would be called. Officials want to control the game without a brawl ensuing. They know these teams hate each other. The last thing they want is a black eye on the sport if a Ron Artest melee erupts. Blame Artest if anything for the way games are called now.

Knowing all that, yesterdays game got chippy first by what Noah did to Birdman (totally unnecessary and cost his team a point). Total intimidation/instigation tactic. Next aggression came on the Nazr Mohammed play. He did not need to hard foul Lebron that far away from the basket on a 3 on 3. Lebron was not going to chuck up a 3 from half court. If he wanted to intentionally foul Lebron he could have just grabbed him bear hug style instead of hacking Lebron's arm. Regardless, he got Lebron to react then completely gave the advantage away by shoving him. Just not smart basketball plays. It looks like one of the Bulls tactics are to try to affect the Heat's psyche. Is that a good tactic? So far, its backfiring on them. I don't necessarily blame them because they don't have the talent to win unless they play this way.

Finally, the Heat keep getting crapped on for not being a physical team and afraid to bang. Ummm, I'm sorry but they have played 4 series (currently 5 series) with physical teams and have won them all [Celtics 2x; Pacers; Bulls in 2011] They are not a soft team. They don't back down. They don't get punked easily and they have the talent to beat you when they get angry. My point is they don't play poorly when the physicality is turned up, so why is this tactic still being used?

The only team to beat the Heat were the Mavs who did it through teamwork specifically ball movement and controlling the boards until the Heat's defensive rotation would lapse. They weren't physical with the heat. THey beat them through good clean basketball - and a huge choke job from Lebron. Why aren't teams using this tactic instead.

jmartin80
are you comparing this to what nazr did? noah was bear hugging him for no reason. lebron just pushed him away :laugh2:

Not at all what I am doing. I was comparing it to the Noah pushing Birdman off of Robinson play. After the call, then the fall down.

I am finding examples of all these "dirty" plays that Heat fans are complaining about by the thugs then finding examples. I think this one is similar to the Noah one.

chicagocubsfan
05-11-2013, 11:15 AM
When they had that Man of Steel promo on during the night, they should have shown LeBron flopping 30 feet on a shove.
But this Bulls team doesn't belong in this era, they are too tough for the league. That's why LeBron was bricking the entire night because he was scared of being fouled. This is a great strategy when you have so many injuries and such a talent disparity. Also shows what a coaching disparity there is between Thibs and Spoelstra.

OceanSpray

But wait, don't you guys love to play this style of basketball? You guys wanna know why you're called for so many fouls? Because you are all dirty players! Miami is a calm team that plays basketball and doesn't start crap with anyone. It's always the angry child beaten players who try and step up to LeBron because they're jealous. Take for instance Granger.. Gotdamn, these Bulls fans are complaining about no calls and physical play, LMAO!

La11
noah is a little ***** sorry guys but im sick of seeing him walk around like he's the **** to say that what the bulls were doing wasnt dirty is insane. it blows my mind how some people dont think so. if the heat did the same thing then yes i would be writing on here saying the heat are dirty but for Nazr to shove lebron and for Jokim Noah so be clapping? am i the only one who wanted to go there an rock him in the face?

You know Michael Jordan is far superior than Lebron when...............................Lebron crys from a little push! no rispeck

GiantsSwaGG
the refs missed a call. it sucks, but it happens. the refs missed at least an additional tech or two on the bulls as well. but assuredly you won't cry foul about that too!

lebron has been called for two techs. wade has gotten one too. that far out-paces their regular season totals. lebron generally is a pretty calm person. wade has some ups and down.

if you think the difference in this series is the refs, well, i pity you. maybe focus on the basketball game and not the refs and you'll see why the heat are up 2-1.

bad calls happen. bad calls are deciding this series.

Wade shoves a player, doesn't get ejected

Nazr shoves a player, gets ejected.

I get that ref miss calls, but when the miss calls favor the Heat 99% of the time that's where the problem lies.

In that video where James shoved Daniels, the ref is LOOKING DIRECTLY AT JAMES and didn't call it. Even Thibs pointed out how almost everything favors James, and he has never done that. That should be alarming!

OceanSpray
When they had that Man of Steel promo on during the night, they should have shown LeBron flopping 30 feet on a shove.
But this Bulls team doesn't belong in this era, they are too tough for the league. That's why LeBron was bricking the entire night because he was scared of being fouled. This is a great strategy when you have so many injuries and such a talent disparity.

Nah, they should've made LeBron superman because he's always kick your *****.

BKLYNpigeon
Stay classy Miami, the only way Chicago can beat you is thru thuggery and childish behavior, ESP Noah, what an ugly punk. Tom T. You shame the Bulls tradition by doing the only thing you can to try and beat the Heat, punk thuggery, you are ruining the legacy of the Bulls to the rest of the nation, shame on you. Noah you were great and had the makings of a truly great player, but now, all the people will see is you classless act, you suck Noah. Listen to Carlos and Nate, they are representative of great players. Shame on the refs for calling a T on Lebron, the ******* hit Lebron and then that **** Bull flopped then shoved The MVP. Treat the MVP with respect. Eject him from the remainder of the series and fine him50k, Noah should be ejected for 1 game and fined 30k. You are classless Chicago, you think it's fine to try and pull and rip someone's jersey from behind you classless ****? I hope the league suspends that bull who came on the court during the altercation. I'm boycotting Chicago as a travel destination because of last nights behavior, *******s I've known from Chicago and mostly because of way they treated that Wisconsin cheerleader. I WILL start a boycott Chicago Mr. Emanuel.

Stay classy Birdman, Lebron. Go Heat!

TROLL!!!

you're pathetic!! you created a new email and account to make this post!

stand by your post and SHOW YOURSELF!

jmartin80
05-11-2013, 11:18 AM

People need to quit watching the videos and getting defensive and assume what posters are saying. When Birdman fouled Nate, then laid on him, Noah came over and pushed him off of Nate. Got a T. Yes, deserved. Then, this one happened too. After the whistle. Got a T, deserved.

Nazr deserved to get ejected. I have said that from the begining. All I am doing now is showing examples of "dirty" or "thug" plays that he Heat fans are accusing the Bulls of. That's all I have done.

OceanSpray
Wade shoves a player, doesn't get ejected

Nazr shoves a player, gets ejected.

I get that ref miss calls, but when the miss calls favor the Heat 99% of the time that's where the problem lies.

In that video where James shoved Daniels, the ref is LOOKING DIRECTLY AT JAMES and didn't call it. Even Thibs pointed out how almost everything favors James, and he has never done that. That should be alarming!

But why do you watch it if it's all a conspiracy? Please elaborate. You like watching fake NBA games?

ManRam
Finally, the Heat keep getting crapped on for not being a physical team and afraid to bang. Ummm, I'm sorry but they have played 4 series (currently 5 series) with physical teams and have won them all [Celtics 2x; Pacers; Bulls in 2011] They are not a soft team. They don't back down. They don't get punked easily and they have the talent to beat you when they get angry. My point is they don't play poorly when the physicality is turned up, so why is this tactic still being used?

they get every team's most physical effort night in and night out. the notion that they aren't tough is getting shatted on right now. they've kept their composure so far much better than chicago has...and that's what matters the most. that's how you handle tough play. the bulls have let their emotions get the best of them. the heat really haven't.

maybe lebron shoves a guy a little bit during a play, but he has the common sense to not carry it over after the whistle. you do that, and you'll be fine. that's how it should be.

i actually think this style of basketball favors them. when the bulls realize that, they'll probably be eliminated.

jmartin80
05-11-2013, 11:19 AM
But wait, don't you guys love to play this style of basketball? You guys wanna know why you're called for so many fouls? Because you are all dirty players! Miami is a calm team that plays basketball and doesn't start crap with anyone. It's always the angry child beaten players who try and step up to LeBron because they're jealous. Take for instance Granger.. Gotdamn, these Bulls fans are complaining about no calls and physical play, LMAO!

I wasn't complaining about No calls. My goodness. My posts are in response to the OP. He is talking about thugs / dirty play. I am saying it goes both ways. That is all. People are way to touchy and jump to conclusions way to fast on this site.

chicagocubsfan
05-11-2013, 11:19 AM
I would call what the Bulls are doing is getting inside the Heat's head. They are about as mentally tough as Brooklyn and that shows when they can barely get a lead on a depleted team.

GiantsSwaGG
05-11-2013, 11:20 AM
But why do you watch it if it's all a conspiracy? Please elaborate. You like watching fake NBA games?

Same reason why you watch wrestling. Still doesnt change the fact it's all fake.

ndfightirish12
05-11-2013, 11:21 AM
You know Michael Jordan is far superior than Lebron when...............................Lebron crys from a little push! no rispeck

so you're saying that its ok to push players? its ok for noah to push someone who fell to the ground? that just makes no sense

La11
Just hack the **** out of Lebron! He doesn't like contact and Uncle Stern always bails him out

fadahway
This becoming more excited then the serie

La11
so you're saying that its ok to push players? its ok for noah to push someone who fell to the ground? that just makes no sense

Playoff basketball!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

OceanSpray
05-11-2013, 11:22 AM
People need to quit watching the videos and getting defensive and assume what posters are saying. When Birdman fouled Nate, then laid on him, Noah came over and pushed him off of Nate. Got a T. Yes, deserved. Then, this one happened too. After the whistle. Got a T, deserved.

Nazr deserved to get ejected. I have said that from the begining. All I am doing now is showing examples of "dirty" or "thug" plays that he Heat fans are accusing the Bulls of. That's all I have done.

You make no sense. You said Miami committed dirty plays by showing the video in which LeBron retaliates after Noah grabs him for no reason. Stop trying to change your reasoning because you were proven wrong. Noah grabs him after the ref whistles, James shoves his arms away because there was no reason Noah should've grabbed him. They both got T'd up, where's the argument? Watch the damn games, Miami has always kept their cool but yet your Bulls roster whines and starts cursing everyone out there. Basketball is also a mental game and Bulls are acting like immature punks. Thibs should be fined for making that comment about conspiracies. Why the hell is he coaching if this is a conspiracy? Lost all respect.. He's a great coach but stop making excuses. Miami didn't make a damn excuse when they lost game 1, they bounced back and competed. Also, talking about dirty plays... Why did Nazr foul LeBron when there were 3 Bulls players in front of James? Planned tactic?

kozelkid
05-11-2013, 11:22 AM

No offense Manram, but it sometimes amazes me how naive you can be. Do you really think officials/NBA don't want certain stars or teams to make it to the finals? Do you REALLY think they don't play favorites?

Obviously they aren't going to make obvious calls to a specific team, but you must be kidding yourself if you think they don't make small calls/no-calls that dictate the direction of the game.

Not to mention, Thibs could very well be taking a page out of Phil Jackson's book.

SwatTeam
05-11-2013, 11:23 AM
I would call what the Bulls are doing is getting inside the Heat's head. They are about as mentally tough as Brooklyn and that shows when they can barely get a lead on a depleted team.

WTF are you talking about? You obviously haven't watched basketball. The heat have played 4 physical playoffs series these past 3 years and beat them all (Celtics 2x, Pacers, Bulls in 2011). The heat won the championship last year. You aren't a champion if you're mentally weak.

ManRam

since the start of this excessively physical play, the heat are 2-0 and have out-scored the bulls by 40+

i don't get how you can honestly say the bulls have handled it better than the heat. the bulls themselves have said they've let it get to their heads and that they've lost composure.

i'm not sure how you can honestly say that what the bulls are doing is actually working.

OceanSpray
Same reason why you watch wrestling. Still doesnt change the fact it's all fake.

Who the hell watches wrestling? You and those 10 year old nostalgic losers who still dream of Stone Cold returning? In general, if NBA is fixed, so are all the other major league sports. It's all a conspiracy, huh? You guys just never give up. You're only saying it's a conspiracy when Miami wins. It's never the other way around, huh?

jmartin80
05-11-2013, 11:24 AM
You make no sense. You said Miami committed dirty plays by showing the video in which LeBron retaliates after Noah grabs him for no reason. Stop trying to change your reasoning because you were proven wrong. Noah grabs him after the ref whistles, James shoves his arms away because there was no reason Noah should've grabbed him. They both got T'd up, where's the argument? Watch the damn games, Miami has always kept their cool but yet your Bulls roster whines and starts cursing everyone out there. Basketball is also a mental game and Bulls are acting like immature punks. Thibs should be fined for making that comment about conspiracies. Why the hell is he coaching if this is a conspiracy? Lost all respect.. He's a great coach but stop making excuses. Miami didn't make a damn excuse when they lost game 1, they bounced back and competed. Also, talking about dirty plays... Why did Nazr foul LeBron when there were 3 Bulls players in front of James? Planned tactic?

Go back to the start of the thread and reread. Go to my post history and read what I wrote.

Nazr deserved to get ejected. Noah deserved the tech etc. The only thing I am trying to do is find examples of plays the Heat players have done that is similar to the Bulls. I am doing that in response to the OP point of Thugs etc. It goes both ways. That's all my posts have been in reference too.

OceanSpray
05-11-2013, 11:25 AM
No offense Manram, but it sometimes amazes me how naive you can be. Do you really think officials/NBA don't want certain stars or teams to make it to the finals? Do you REALLY think they don't play favorites?

Obviously they aren't going to make obvious calls to a specific team, but you must be kidding yourself if you think they don't make small calls/no-calls that dictate the direction of the game.

Not to mention, Thibs could very well be taking a page out of Phil Jackson's book.

So don't watch NBA. No one is forcing you to watch this conspiracy that is the NBA. Hey, what's your conspiracy excuse for Rose not playing?

chicagocubsfan
05-11-2013, 11:25 AM
since the start of this excessively physical play, the heat are 2-0 and have out-scored the bulls by 40+

i don't get how you can honestly say the bulls have handled it better than the heat. the bulls themselves have said they've let it get to their heads and that they've lost composure.

i'm not sure how you can honestly say that what the bulls are doing is actually working.

Because most said we had no chance to win a game in the series because of our depleted roster and we already won one and had a great chance to win one last night.

Hardaway Here
05-11-2013, 11:26 AM
Bunch of hypocrites here. "Miami can't handle physical play" but continue to beat physical teams. When Miami gets physical back it is automatically dirty. I forgot Bulls played clean physical ball. Is there even such thing as clean physical basketball there is no way you can play a full 48 minutes with clean physical play. Since these Bulls players aren't "dirty" direct me to a game when they were saints the whole game.

ManRam

i think refs make bad calls. i don't think stern is an illuminati/god/puppet master who dictates every outcome of the game.

i don't think david stern is pulling a massive amount of strings to make sure the heat win. the heat didn't win either of these last two games because of officiating. period. end of story.

oak2455
Paragraphs ?

ndfightirish12
Playoff basketball!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

haha wait wait so because its playoff basketball you can get away with shoving players? look man you're entitled to your own opinion and i respect that im just saying im not a fan of either of these teams but im just saying it annoys me how this has turned into a shoving contest i just want them to play and see good basketball

Big Zo

All they did was hand Chicago their worst playoff loss ever, and beat them by double digits the following game...

OceanSpray
Go back to the start of the thread and reread. Go to my post history and read what I wrote.

Nazr deserved to get ejected. Noah deserved the tech etc. The only thing I am trying to do is find examples of plays the Heat players have done that is similar to the Bulls. I am doing that in response to the OP point of Thugs etc. It goes both ways. That's all my posts have been in reference too.

Do you not get the point of your post? You used it to show how Miami was dirty but how was it dirty when Noah grabbed James first for no reason? Andersen fell on Nate and tried to get up yet Noah has anger management and pushes Andersen? How are those two plays the same? One player pushed another because he grabbed him and in the other play, one player pushed another player because he clearly has mental issues.

GiantsSwaGG
Who the hell watches wrestling? You and those 10 year old nostalgic losers who still dream of Stone Cold returning? In general, if NBA is fixed, so are all the other major league sports. It's all a conspiracy, huh? You guys just never give up. You're only saying it's a conspiracy when Miami wins. It's never the other way around, huh?

Yeah Tom Brady and Peyton manning makes it to the Super Bowl every years

Miguel Cabrara makes it to the World Series every year

I watch basketball because I support my team, but if we face the Heat I already how the officiating is going to play out.

Why am I even debating with a bandwagon fan

kozelkid
05-11-2013, 11:28 AM
So don't watch NBA. No one is forcing you to watch this conspiracy that is the NBA. Hey, what's your conspiracy excuse for Rose not playing?

I still love basketball and in spite of the league's obvious favoritism, I take the lumps that come with it. That said, it doesn't mean you can't overcome it, see: San Antonio Spurs.

And what does Rose have ANYTHING to do with it?

That said, this is the only time I'm gonna bother responding to you, since based on your past history, you're an obvious dupe. So don't expect any of your future replies to get a response.

ManRam
Because most said we had no chance to win a game in the series because of our depleted roster and we already won one and had a great chance to win one last night.

sure.

but the one game you did win was the one game you didn't try to get extra physical. that game you just focused on defense and rebounding, and crushed the heat in both regards. that's what makes the bulls so difficult. not this perception that they can bully the heat.

since then, they have tried to get a little more tough, and i don't think it's worked. at the very least they stopped rebounding half as well, their defense got a bit more porous and they've admitted they've lost composure at times.

GiantsSwaGG
Paragraphs ?

Melo sucks

OceanSpray
05-11-2013, 11:29 AM
I also love how idiots blame refs for bad officiating. You're watching on a damn screen, you get a birds eye view of everything. These refs have so much to manage on the court and don't have the view of every play unless they check replays. Grow up.. It's easy for you to make calls when you're at home with clear angles and replays for you to see. These refs don't have that and need to make a quick decision. Not all calls are perfect but most calls are. I bet all of you think you could be refs because you can post about a certain play..

SwatTeam
I stopped watching wrestling in the 4th grade or 5th grade when I realized this:

I'm watching grown men on steroids fake fight other grown men on steroids in their underwear in a fake wrestling ring that's padded like a mattress.

I think I'm going to go stare at naked women now.

Hardaway Here

well if you guys lose the series 4-1 that equates to having no chance. You guys got a win on Miami's floor which was well deserved. Some of you Bulls fans think you should be winning every game though and blame the refs as soon as they blow a whistle on a Bulls player. This is my beef with that. Bulls are known as a physical team yet people are surprised when fouls get called on them. Heat love to attack the basket yet people are surprised they keep getting fouled. Smh

GiantsSwaGG
I still love basketball and in spite of the league's obvious favoritism, I take the lumps that come with it. That said, it doesn't mean you can't overcome it, see: San Antonio Spurs.

That said, this is the only time I'm gonna bother responding to you, since based on your past history, you're an obvious dupe. So don't expect any of your future replies to get a response.

He doesn't get it, but he's an obvious bandwagon fan. I wouldn't be surprise if that poster is really the lady that flipped Noah the bird

Big Zo
05-11-2013, 11:30 AM
Melo sucks

You're finally coming around...

jmartin80

ManRam, read the post you quoted. I even said what play i was comparing it too in the post you quoted. I didn't compare it to the Nazr one at all. Come one man, your better then this.

GiantsSwaGG
I stopped watching wrestling in the 4th grade or 5th grade when I realized this:

I'm watching grown men on steroids fake fight other grown men on steroids in their underwear in a fake wrestling ring that's padded like a mattress.

I think I'm going to go stare at naked women now.

More - Than - Most watches Wrestling still and boast about it. I stop watching after the attitude error, you know when it was real at one point!

GiantsSwaGG
05-11-2013, 11:31 AM
You're finally coming around...

Melo sucks

La11
haha wait wait so because its playoff basketball you can get away with shoving players? look man you're entitled to your own opinion and i respect that im just saying im not a fan of either of these teams but im just saying it annoys me how this has turned into a shoving contest i just want them to play and see good basketball

True. But, the Heat always gets helped from the Refs and makes the game too one sided sometimes. Shoving and all the trash talking makes it IMO more entertaining. (my hockey mentality)

ManRam
it's funny how the league has "obvious favoritism" towards the obviously superior teams.

and it's also funny that bulls fans seem to think the NBA isn't interested in them and their third largest amount of home TVs in the NBA...

kozelkid
i think refs make bad calls. i don't think stern is an illuminati/god/puppet master who dictates every outcome of the game.

i don't think david stern is pulling a massive amount of strings to make sure the heat win. the heat didn't win either of these last two games because of officiating. period. end of story.

Straw man argument, Manram.

Stern doesn't have to "pull puppet strings" to get the team he wants because he's far too careful. The times he has, we had ourselves a 2002 WCF and GS vs LAL.

Doesn't mean refs won't favor a certain team, but done so in enough of matter where you can't make a valid accusation. Hell, do you honestly think Donaghy is the only other ref to pull that ****? Do you ever question the notion that they let a loose cannon like Crawford coach Spurs games since that debacle, let alone officiating period?

And Bulls obviously got killed in game 2, no excuses there.

OceanSpray

The fact that you think I'm a dupe already proves I'm right knowing I'm not a dupe. Rose has something to do with it because if it's a conspiracy to draw ratings, NBA would have forced Rose to play. You think everything is fixed when your team loses, I get that. In that case, your Bulls should be the NBA champions. I remember how people were saying the 2011 NBA finals was fixed when Miami was winning by 10 in game 4... Then when they lost, people just talked negative about LeBron. When do you guys seriously stop? You guys watched the game, lots of calls were missed. The only players complaining are Bulls and that's because they make stupid decisions.

chicagocubsfan
05-11-2013, 11:32 AM
well if you guys lose the series 4-1 that equates to having no chance. You guys got a win on Miami's floor which was well deserved. Some of you Bulls fans think you should be winning every game though and blame the refs as soon as they blow a whistle on a Bulls player. This is my beef with that. Bulls are known as a physical team yet people are surprised when fouls get call on them. Heat love to attack the basket yet people are surprised they keep getting fouled. Smh

I agree. I would say most of the fouls we had last night were deserved and Nazr definitely had a case for being thrown out. But with Nate starting, Jimmy playing every minute, Boozer struggling(despite last night), and Deng almost dying in the hospital I'll take winning the first game. Although I hope we get a win in the next game.

GiantsSwaGG
05-11-2013, 11:32 AM
ManRam, read the post you quoted. I even said what play i was comparing it too in the post you quoted. I didn't compare it to the Nazr one at all. Come one man, your better then this.

I'm starting to think he's a closet Heat fan, him retiring from being a Mod is a scam lol

kozelkid
05-11-2013, 11:33 AM
it's funny how the league has "obvious favoritism" towards the obviously superior teams.

and it's also funny that bulls fans seem to think the NBA isn't interested in them and their third largest amount of home TVs in the NBA...

Another straw man argument, well done.

Spurs as a superior team, often don't have the officiating side of things for obvious reasons.

And no, I'm sure the Bulls garner interest, but not NEARLY as close as Lebron himself, Miami being irrelevant. Chicago has a huge fanbase, Lebron himself garners FAR more interest worldwide.

OceanSpray

Stern doesn't have to "pull puppet strings" to get the team he wants because he's far too careful. The times he has, we had ourselves a 2002 WCF and GS vs LAL.

Doesn't mean refs won't favor a certain team, but done so in enough of matter where you can't make a valid accusation. Hell, do you honestly think Donaghy is the only other ref to pull that ****? Do you ever question the notion that they let a loose cannon like Crawford coach Spurs games since that debacle, let alone officiating period?

No excuses there? You can't find an excuse because Miami destroyed you guys. When it's a close game, you're automatically going to say it was fixed. What's the difference between game 2 and game 3? Miami played better in game 2. That's all you can say to it. If you think it's fixed, stop watching.

GiantsSwaGG

But is Rose playing? No so that really doesn't matter Manram

ManRam

what? you said "the first 1 100% compares to Nazr's."

and i proceeded to tell you how it absolutely doesn't.

OceanSpray
05-11-2013, 11:34 AM
More - Than - Most watches Wrestling still and boast about it. I stop watching after the attitude error, you know when it was real at one point!

This kid really thought WWE was real? Wow, explains why he's an idiot.

OceanSpray
05-11-2013, 11:35 AM
Rose isn't playing because it's all a conspiracy. NBA doesn't want him to play because it'll draw more ratings and more ratings is bad for the league. Makes sense. Rose isn't playing because he doesn't want to play. Bulls are losing because they aren't the better team. Simple as that. Keep creating conspiracies for everything. Don't let your hatred blind you into stupid accusations.

ManRam
05-11-2013, 11:36 AM

no doubt. the ratings would be better with rose. i wouldn't suggest otherwise. but the fact is, even without rose, their ratings were tremendous both locally and nationally this year and they are still the 3rd largest market in the sport. you can't cry "big market favoritism" here.

and rose not playing is why this series probably will be a gentlemen's sweep. not because stern is making sure of that

with rose this goes 7. without him, they're too depleted and offensively challenged.

the heat will win this series because they are the better team. suggesting otherwise is what grinds my gears.

it's not a matter of me liking lebron and generally disliking the bulls (who i was rooting for last series). it's just my general hatred towards fans that can't see why their team is losing and pin it all on the refs and some grand scheme by stern. i'm consistent as hell about this.

SwatTeam
05-11-2013, 11:40 AM
This thread is going no where. It's always the same people arguing over the same things.

At the end of the day, the NBA as a whole loves this. It's a great storyline. Its a male soap opera. Bad blood, dirty plays, cheap shots, and conspiracies.

Noah just needs to ******* Bosh's wife and get it over with as that's the next logical step in this story - only to later realize that Bosh's wife is actually a man, and that Noah is the father of the baby - Which ends up being a dinosaur, solving the question that Dinosaurs still exist. [cue Jurassic Park theme music]

GiantsSwaGG
05-11-2013, 11:41 AM
This kid really thought WWE was real? Wow, explains why he's an idiot.

Obviously I don't, but I'm not surprise you didn't get the point. Judging from your post I can tell you're still in high school

The Flash
05-11-2013, 11:41 AM

Spurs as a superior team, often don't have the officiating side of things for obvious reasons.

And no, I'm sure the Bulls garner interest, but not NEARLY as close as Lebron himself, Miami being irrelevant. Chicago has a huge fanbase, Lebron himself garners FAR more interest worldwide.
Rose coming back to beat the almightY Heat would've been a much better storY for NBA

OceanSpray
05-11-2013, 11:44 AM
Bulls players are nothing different than bullies. They think they can trample a team because they are mentally unstable. Running around causing fights. Your boy Noah has serious issues. Need proof? Remember how this punk was crying when LeBron started dancing back at Cleveland? This dude has serious anger management classes. He's a great player who any team would love but stop making excuses for these players. They push other players around and complain when the same thing happens to them. Miami doesn't even play with physicality. James plays basketball, he doesn't run around looking for physical altercations. The fact that he's accepted the challenge and was willing to play in this grind out series is proof that he just wants to win. Idiots..

jmartin80
what? you said "the first 1 100% compares to Nazr's."

and i proceeded to tell you how it absolutely doesn't.

That was the Rip push on Wade I was comparing to the Nazr push. Not the Lebron push on Noah.

MonroeFAN
Nazr is definitely a punk, that was 100% all him, he started it, he ended it. But this topic is stupid. This Bulls team is a very likable one IMO (without Rose, not a huge fan of it with him on it).

GiantsSwaGG
no doubt. the ratings would be better with rose. i wouldn't suggest otherwise. but the fact is, even without rose, their ratings were tremendous both locally and nationally this year and they are still the 3rd largest market in the sport. you can't cry "big market favoritism" here.

and rose not playing is why this series probably will be a gentlemen's sweep. not because stern is making sure of that

with rose this goes 7. without him, they're too depleted and offensively challenged.

the heat will win this series because they are the better team. suggesting otherwise is what grinds my gears.

it's not a matter of me liking lebron and generally disliking the bulls (who i was rooting for last series). it's just my general hatred towards fans that can't see why their team is losing and pin it all on the refs and some grand scheme by stern. i'm consistent as hell about this.

Look I think the Heat would of beaten the Bulls in 6 if Rose played, but my whole point is make the calls that were suppose to be called. Idc if the Heat were up by 100, LeBron bull rushes someone and its an offensive foul, he shoves someone, no call etc. you have got admit there's some type of favoritism when it comes to superstars and of the course the greatest basketball player today!

ManRam
05-11-2013, 11:45 AM

i'm making "straw man" arguments because i've made my arguments perfectly clear a zillion times here. there's nothing more to say, and it's not like you're whipping new points and "aha" moments at me.

i'm just saying i don't believe that these conspiracies could be somewhat potentially based in some truth (there's no way it's as wide spread and intricate as people suggest).

i acknowledge that refs are infallible. i acknowledge that there are probably times when blatant favoritism happens. i've been down this route a million times, and probably a few times with you.

it just hasn't happened this series.

GiantsSwaGG
Bulls players are nothing different than bullies. They think they can trample a team because they are mentally unstable. Running around causing fights. Your boy Noah has serious issues. Need proof? Remember how this punk was crying when LeBron started dancing back at Cleveland? This dude has serious anger management classes. He's a great player who any team would love but stop making excuses for these players. They push other players around and complain when the same thing happens to them. Miami doesn't even play with physicality. James plays basketball, he doesn't run around looking for physical altercations. The fact that he's accepted the challenge and was willing to play in this grind out series is proof that he just wants to win. Idiots..

:facepalm:

OceanSpray
Obviously I don't, but I'm not surprise you didn't get the point. Judging from your post I can tell you're still in high school

Actually, you must be the high school student since judging by your grammar, you are a clear fail. You said the NBA is scripted and responded by saying why do people still watch WWE. Well, that means you do watch WWE since you're suggesting it's the exact same reasoning. You're a fail, stay in school and motivate yourself.

Dgw
05-11-2013, 11:46 AM
Where's DRose? Talk about not showing up. Way to represent DRose.

ManRam
05-11-2013, 11:46 AM
That was the Rip push on Wade I was comparing to the Nazr push. Not the Lebron push on Noah.

i get that.

and that play (wade/rip) doesn't compare for the reasons i stated.

OceanSpray
05-11-2013, 11:47 AM
Where's DRose? Talk about not showing up. Way to represent DRose.

That muscle memory takes more than a year man.. Maybe 5 years at this rate.

Hardaway Here
05-11-2013, 11:48 AM
If miami wins Game 4 I expect another ref favoring miami heat thread to come up. Miami is obviously the better team so I don't understand the blame game. If Miami wasn't outplaying the Bulls then I could understand but they are so all these complaints are petty.

GiantsSwaGG
05-11-2013, 11:49 AM
Actually, you must be the high school student since judging by your grammar, you are a clear fail. You said the NBA is scripted and responded by saying why do people still watch WWE. Well, that means you do watch WWE since you're suggesting it's the exact same reasoning. You're a fail, stay in school and motivate yourself.

Since you can't read, you've proven you're still in high school. I said same reason YOU watch wrestling, nobody else but YOU. That's the point you're not getting.

ManRam
05-11-2013, 11:50 AM

i've refuted the original position a billion times. pardon me for constructing a small straw man and then attacking it in an effort to jest. this is PSD, i forgot that when i'm talking with the common folk here (not you, you're a good poster) i must argue as if i were in a court of law ;)

i think my point is made pretty clearly there, regardless of how silly of a post it might have been.

OceanSpray
05-11-2013, 11:52 AM
Since you can't read, you've proven you're still in high school. I said same reason YOU watch wrestling, nobody else but YOU. That's the point you're not getting.

I can't take you serious. Are you really that stupid or is this an act? Who the hell said I still watch wrestling? I stopped around 10 years ago, back when I was 8 years old. If you watch fixed NBA games and argue about it on forums, I feel bad for you. If you truly thought it was fixed, why the hell are you ranting about it? Contradiction at it's finest.

ManRam
05-11-2013, 11:53 AM
and i will bow out, because i don't actually care much, just needed my weekly fix of immature banter and pointless debate.

i am surprised no mod has come in and closed this thread, which should have been closed after post 1 (though, i think there was some fun discussion. i'm surprised the OP has survived more than an hour here. and lastly, i hope the bulls get back to just playing strong defense without fouling (something they're great at, and something they did an exceptional job at doing in game 1) and get back to cleaning up the glass. check the emotions a little more and they can steal another game or even two. i hope they do, because when they are on their A game (something they've been slightly distracted from the bulk of the last 2 games) they're as fun of a team to watch in the NBA.

OceanSpray
05-11-2013, 11:54 AM
All I know that at the end of the day, when Miami wins, you will all still be watching the NBA. Keep whining, it does you no good. It's not like you have anything better to do.

GiantsSwaGG
05-11-2013, 11:56 AM
I can't take you serious. Are you really that stupid or is this an act? Who the hell said I still watch wrestling? I stopped around 10 years ago, back when I was 8 years old. If you watch fixed NBA games and argue about it on forums, I feel bad for you. If you truly thought it was fixed, why the hell are you ranting about it? Contradiction at it's finest.

:laugh2: I swear you don't get it. IT'S A ****ING JOKE YOU ***. I'm assuming you still watch wrestling, that's the point.

Good day sir, this will be last time I consider taking u seriously

justinnum1
05-11-2013, 11:57 AM
No techs and in the second video the ref is looking at LeBron shoving Dainel. Sad the Heat can't beat the Bulls by themselves without the help of the refs!

:dance:

naps
05-11-2013, 12:00 PM

If it was LeBron it would be a classless move, but since it's Noah it was a very competitive move. What don't you already know?

OceanSpray
05-11-2013, 12:01 PM
:laugh2: I swear you don't get it. IT'S AND ****ING JOKE YOU ***. I'm assuming you still watch wrestling, that's the point.

Good day sir, this will be last time I consider taking u seriously

You assume I still watch it and that's why you're wrong, because I don't watch it. Thus your argument fails. I would never watch something if I knowingly knew it was scripted. You're argument and reasoning is a fail. Ignore me as I no longer wish to quote your moronic posts.

DumDum
05-11-2013, 12:04 PM
I was the first to call them talent less and trashy thugs and they are playing that role to a T :silly:

RLundi
05-11-2013, 12:07 PM
Homer Central.

SwatTeam
05-11-2013, 12:14 PM
Homer Central.

All we're missing is Marge Simpson.

gotoHcarolina52
05-11-2013, 12:15 PM

If you're going to employ cheap tactics to distract the Heat and "get in their heads," at least have the mental fortitude to handle what comes of it with poise. Ironically, whenever the Bulls try to bait the Heat into losing their cool, they usually end up only hurting themselves. Hence the amount of technical fouls, expulsions, and fines they've amassed over the course of the series.

And now Thibodeau comes out and plays the ref card post-game and calls LeBron a "flopper." Nate Robinson then appears from underneath his coach's skirt to call LeBron an "actor." How does LeBron respond to another round of incendiary baiting? By denying the Bulls what they desperately seek: a reaction. Nothing hurts an instigator more than indifference.

At this point, the Bulls are only trolling themselves, their collective emotional IQ ("EI") approximating that of a pubescent child. It's sad, really. It's sad to see a team with such a great story of survival and resilience amid a season full of attrition stoop down to such ignoble depths. But they'll get their due. The series is all but out of their reach now, largely the result of their own mental frailty.

kozelkid
05-11-2013, 12:15 PM

i'm making "straw man" arguments because i've made my arguments perfectly clear a zillion times here. there's nothing more to say, and it's not like you're whipping new points and "aha" moments at me.

i'm just saying i don't believe that these conspiracies could be somewhat potentially based in some truth (there's no way it's as wide spread and intricate as people suggest).

i acknowledge that refs are infallible. i acknowledge that there are probably times when blatant favoritism happens. i've been down this route a million times, and probably a few times with you.

it just hasn't happened this series.

For the most part, I agree with regards to this series with exception to a few moments in game 3. In spite of me wanting more leeway in a physical series, Nazr definitely deserved the ejection. That said, the fouls called on Butler were a joke and JVG pointed it out each time. That, to me, is an example of influencing the game by forcing the Bulls best and only quality perimeter defender into foul trouble.

naps
05-11-2013, 12:17 PM
Pretty awesome this conspiracy theorists didn't come out after game 1. Bulls were playing dirty in game 1 and they said it's real basketball. Heat retaliated in game 2, they said Heat is being dirty. They can't keep up and played cheap with a preplanned intention of getting LeBron tossed, didn't work out. So what now? The last resort everyone and their mother already knew that coming: Blame the refs!

Rush
05-11-2013, 12:18 PM
This is huge baiting thread.