PDA

View Full Version : Amazing article on Curry.

BKLYNpigeon
05-10-2013, 05:54 PM
http://www.grantland.com/blog/the-triangle/post/_/id/61766/the-new-stephen-curry-how-the-warriors-super-shooter-has-transformed-his-game-in-the-playoffs

Amazing article on Curry..

tredigs
05-10-2013, 07:01 PM
Helps confirm my comments about us being a better team without D. Lee, despite his ability to be a great asset for other teams when the offense fits him. It's just not here anymore.

Supreme LA
05-10-2013, 07:20 PM
I don't get what was so amazing about that article. Steph Curry has been amazing but that article was not.

hugepatsfan
05-10-2013, 08:15 PM
I don't get what was so amazing about that article. Steph Curry has been amazing but that article was not.

Amazing article = it said good things about a player I like for most people.

lol, please
05-10-2013, 08:18 PM
Tredigs drinking the kool-aid obviously. No we aren't. He isn't going anywhere.

COOLbeans
05-10-2013, 08:21 PM
To sum up the article, Steph Curry has been amazing in the playoffs, and if used correctly has the tools to be a superstar in the league.

lol, please
05-10-2013, 08:23 PM
tredigs and wwl just want to take shots at Lee because we are winning in the playoffs without him. lol.

Chronz
05-10-2013, 08:31 PM
I think Lee is getting exposed to some degree. Holds true for Jackson somewhat, Ive been using Harrison Barnes as a 4-man in 2k from the start.

lol, please
05-10-2013, 08:33 PM
Just because others have stepped up doesn't mean he needs to be replaced, that's what they are supposed to do.

5ass
05-10-2013, 08:40 PM
You dont get rid of lee, more offensive responsobilities for curry = more chance he gets injured.

Chronz
05-10-2013, 09:06 PM
Just because others have stepped up doesn't mean he needs to be replaced, that's what they are supposed to do.
I would give he and Bogut a look before doing anything but with the way the league is going, and how the current team is constructed, I dont see the need for Lee.

Its a matter of redundency, if your team can find other ways of putting pts on the board without one of your best offensive players, you may as well find someone who can contribute on the defensive end. Like imagine if you guys had Taj Gibson instead of Lee.

Chronz
05-10-2013, 09:06 PM
You dont get rid of lee, more offensive responsobilities for curry = more chance he gets injured.
Thats true I guess

tredigs
05-10-2013, 09:20 PM
tredigs and wwl just want to take shots at Lee because we are winning in the playoffs without him. lol.

I like Lee a lot - by all accounts a great teammate, seems like a great guy and I think his talent would help a lot of teams, but for reasons I've already gone over 20 times, I like this team better without him. Mostly for how our defense has improved drastically without him, but also how it allows our offense to flow and rain 3's with Bogut holding down the paint (and as this article pointed out, actually setting a real god damn screen for Curry for a change). If you can't see that, I can't help you.

I also appreciate and like Jack, but I pray we don't resign him and opt for less of a ball stopper to back up Curry, but that's another story.

Sly Guy
05-10-2013, 09:24 PM
great article, and the breakdown is something I completely agree with. Curry has looked good, real good. So good that even the stalwarts of the league may not be able to stop him.