PDA

View Full Version : Joakim Noah got a rude farewell after getting ejected in Miami

GiantsSwaGG
05-09-2013, 12:36 AM
http://www.sbnation.com/2013/5/8/4314210/joakim-noah-middle-finger-miami-heat-bulls

Stay classy heat fans

KniCks4LiFe
05-09-2013, 12:38 AM
I didn't expect that :laugh:

mdm692
05-09-2013, 12:38 AM
Lulz. Then Miami heat fans wonder why nobody likes them. They are quickly surpassing LA as far as arrogance goes and they only have 2 ships and a fan base composed of mainly bandwagoners.

LongIslandIcedZ
05-09-2013, 12:39 AM
Yea because something like this wouldnt happen in New York/LA/Boston/Chicago.

I know some Heat fans on this site can be a bit much to take, but every fan base has them, and addressing the whole fan base over one stupid fan is idiotic.

Vinny642
05-09-2013, 12:39 AM
Heat fans.... lol good joke

Guppyfighter
05-09-2013, 12:41 AM
Lulz. Then Miami heat fans wonder why nobody likes them. They are quickly surpassing LA as far as arrogance goes and they only have 2 ships and a fan base composed of mainly bandwagoners.

Not really, honestly.

Cal827
05-09-2013, 12:42 AM
.... That's all?

Is this really thread-worthy? I've seen worse at school games. It's Just an errant middle finger. I'm sure there were instances where people did that to someone in Chicago, New York, LA, Portland, Minnesota, and Charlotte (although that was probably Michael Jordan to Paul Silas).

SportsFanatic10
05-09-2013, 12:43 AM

you really showed your biased hate in this post. one fan at the game gives noah the finger and you generalize all of us right away. seems smart :rolleyes:, these instances while unfortunate happen at every arena and every team has fans guilty of stupidity like that. in boston they threw beer on lebron, in chicago they cheered a lebron injury....etc etc.

Cano4prez
05-09-2013, 12:44 AM
Taj Gibson did worse

Baller1
05-09-2013, 12:45 AM
That's it? I'm disappointed.

metsbulls1025
Noah would have slapped a *****, but he didn't bring his checkbook on the road trip.

chicagocubsfan
Wow. Surprised Heat "fans" care enough about the game enough to know what's going on. Kudos.

RipCity32
05-09-2013, 12:46 AM
What a skank

GiantsSwaGG
05-09-2013, 12:48 AM
Noah would have slapped a *****, but he didn't bring his checkbook on the road trip.

Lol

ThaDubs
05-09-2013, 12:52 AM
Lol she's fake and buff. Noah would slap her.

AWC713
05-09-2013, 01:01 AM
no way that milf can name more than 4 players on the heat, nor 2 players on the bulls.

i dont hate miami fans. i hate dumb fans.

even if you dont like another team, you gotta respect the way some players play...joakim is the perfect definition of that scenario

DumDum
05-09-2013, 01:10 AM
milf :D

OceanSpray
05-09-2013, 01:22 AM
You guys never been to a playoff game? This happens on the daily during the playoffs.. Happened last year when NYK played vs Miami in which I saw a fan throw a piece of gum at Wade.

ThunderousDemon
05-09-2013, 01:33 AM
http://i.imgur.com/r0AYH.gif

If only, if only. :sad2:

WadeCounty
05-09-2013, 01:36 AM
this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oW_MOtpoxUg and not to mention a bulls fan spit on grant hill like 2 years back. Follow your own advice

Raps18-19 Champ
05-09-2013, 01:40 AM
Lol. You have people making fun of Lebron's mom on a daily basis in every arena they visited for like 2 years. Yet a simple middle finger is horrible?

I don't support what she did but making a thread about it is lame.

JC_
05-09-2013, 01:42 AM
this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oW_MOtpoxUg and not to mention a bulls fan spit on grant hill like 2 years back. Follow your own advice

That kid probably has parents who are just as douchey as the couple in the OP.

TeamSeattle
05-09-2013, 01:42 AM

Not to mention the Bulls fan who gave the "spit hand" to Lin as he came running out of the tunnel. It happens everywhere.

naps
05-09-2013, 02:02 AM
**** happens everywhere, specially during the playoffs when the emotion runs high. But let's pick one and bash the entire fanbase while it's on hand :rolleyes: Stay classy OP? Let's start it with yourself first. Look in the mirror. We'll follow then.

Avenged
05-09-2013, 02:04 AM
That's weak.

dalton749
05-09-2013, 02:09 AM
thread worthy

TheSportMessiah
05-09-2013, 02:19 AM
Someone should slap that lady...and the guy that was with her...i don't have to meet them to know how annoying they both are...lol

Jarvo
05-09-2013, 02:21 AM

I know some Heat fans on this site can be a bit much to take, but every fan base has them, and addressing the whole fan base over one stupid fan is idiotic.

This! It's not that serious, I guess when it's anything dealing with Lebron **** hits the fan.

DumDum
05-09-2013, 02:22 AM
this thread is a waste of letters and thread

Lake_Show2416
05-09-2013, 02:50 AM
classless act by a ***** that probably doesnt kno anything bout bball & rides a rich D for a living but i wouldnt lump an entire fan base together cuz of this but something should be done to prevent fans like this from getting that close to the athletes, it's not fair that Noah has to contain himself while some1 is allowed to get that into his personal space without any repercussions

VendettaRed07
05-09-2013, 03:03 AM
that probably happens to lebron every single time he walks off the floor at every non heat game. Non issue

SwatTeam
05-09-2013, 03:13 AM
Like Lebron doesn't deal with this issue every game, regular season and playoffs included.

Let's get in the time machine children:
-Lebron had beer thrown at him in the tunnel at Boston after the end of game 6 against the Celtics last year - that's worse
-Lebron had a Chicago fan try to rip off his head band as he walked to the tunnel in Chicago after the Heat had their 27 game streak snapped - worse, because physical contact was made
-Lebron for almost 3 years now has had people yelling at him about ring jokes, mom jokes (by far the worst), and just obscence things since going to Miami

It's par for the course, I don't condone what this woman did (she's obviously, pretty inebriated, and unfortunately rich to have those seats) but it comes with the territory. If you don't like it then I expect you to defend Lebron in his instances with fans. Of course, most won't because they hate Lebron. Hypocrisy and just low IQ's

close this stupid thread and rub vagisil on your hurt feelings and move on to game 3

Big Zo
05-09-2013, 09:59 AM
I remember Noah yelling back at a fan, and saying: "Shut the **** up, *****!" a few years ago...

GiantsSwaGG
05-09-2013, 10:11 AM
**** happens everywhere, specially during the playoffs when the emotion runs high. But let's pick one and bash the entire fanbase while it's on hand :rolleyes: Stay classy OP? Let's start it with yourself first. Look in the mirror. We'll follow then.

You're telling someone to be classy and you're coming of a ban?

lamzoka
05-09-2013, 10:22 AM
lol why she mad brolick tho? because she's a transgender

bucketss
05-09-2013, 10:24 AM
i heard the whole bulls arena was doing the dougie when they thought lebron injured his knee.

HowFit
05-09-2013, 10:27 AM
That's it?

kingjaymes23
05-09-2013, 10:38 AM
Oh no somebody flicked somebody off at a game! Let's call a press conference, hand out some suspensions, and let's make sure everybody knows that this only happens at Miami. PLEASE. When my brother was 10 years old, he got flicked off, food thrown at him, and pushed around at an Eagles game for wearing the opposing teams jersey. 10 years old. If he could handle that, I am pretty sure Noah can handle a finger.

Just to add, Im a Blazers fan, not a Heat fan.

TheIlladelph16
05-09-2013, 10:41 AM

Not really, honestly.

.... That's all?

Is this really thread-worthy? I've seen worse at school games. It's Just an errant middle finger. I'm sure there were instances where people did that to someone in Chicago, New York, LA, Portland, Minnesota, and Charlotte (although that was probably Michael Jordan to Paul Silas).

That's it? I'm disappointed.

These

GiantsSwaGG
05-09-2013, 10:43 AM
lol why she mad brolick tho? because she's a transgender

Lol

MarkieMark48
05-09-2013, 11:10 AM
However taj gibson can yell F.Y.M.F. at an official on TV and be a class act himself.
Fans throw birds at players after every game nothing out of the ordinary here

arkanian215
05-09-2013, 11:18 AM
0a

Khri
05-09-2013, 11:23 AM
Are you guys really crying about this? You think this is something new? It happens in every damn game.

Deal with it.

85BearsDefense
05-09-2013, 11:28 AM
Stay Classy Miami.

TopsyTurvy
05-09-2013, 11:29 AM
I actually think this is quite a bit more than the "nothing" people are construing it as. This woman's picture, now nationally broadcast, is now a poster of how not to be a fan. I would hope she's removed from any Heat game in the future and not allowed back on the premises. Comparing the severity of the offense and dismissing something like this is missing the point entirely.

I get that fandom elicits zealous behavior, but when you add alcohol into the mix - things get dangerous (as any Philadelphia sports fan can attest to). Such abuse shouldn't be tolerated and should be treated akin to racism or hurling objects at players.

That any player in any sport has to tolerate this behavior is a joke.

justinnum1
05-09-2013, 11:30 AM
:dance:

Khri
05-09-2013, 11:31 AM
Stay Classy Miami.

That's funny coming from a Chicago fan. Did you already forgot that your fanbase was cheering like crazy when Lebron went down early on the season? Your fanbase is one of the worst, you guys have no room to talk .

DallasTrilla23
05-09-2013, 11:34 AM
LOL That chick doesn't even look like the type that's all into basketball. Why did she get mad emotional on a blowout game tho?

ManRam
05-09-2013, 11:41 AM
every fan base has people like this...

in other news, the sky is blue.

Big Zo
05-09-2013, 11:58 AM
Bulls fans forgot about this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOFWtWXM7U0

ATX
05-09-2013, 12:04 PM
Wow. Surprised Heat "fans" care enough about the game enough to know what's going on. Kudos.

Poor played out baiting response. Grow up. Please.

ATX
05-09-2013, 12:06 PM
However taj gibson can yell F.Y.M.F. at an official on TV and be a class act himself.
Fans throw birds at players after every game nothing out of the ordinary here

Seriously...Losing fans get too bent out of shape about everything. No big deal. Some random fan throws him the bird, BFD.

k.smith904
05-09-2013, 12:07 PM
Home team's fans dont like visiting team's players?

I like turtles.

Pierzynski4Prez
05-09-2013, 12:09 PM
I would assume that lady stands a good chance to lose her job because of this.

Yagyu+
05-09-2013, 12:11 PM
:laugh2: Our whole team deserved the finger last night, not just Noah.

85BearsDefense
05-09-2013, 12:12 PM
Stay Classy Miami.

That's funny coming from a Chicago fan. Did you already forgot that your fanbase was cheering like crazy when Lebron went down early on the season? Your fanbase is one of the worst, you guys have no room to talk .

Cheering like crazy... C'mon now it was muffled cheers if anything. Like I said Stay Classy Miami. Fake fans that can't even fill up their stadiums, so many empty seats at the game yesterday and you have one of the best teams ever. Just sad.

kingjaymes23
05-09-2013, 12:20 PM
I actually think this is quite a bit more than the "nothing" people are construing it as. This woman's picture, now nationally broadcast, is now a poster of how not to be a fan. I would hope she's removed from any Heat game in the future and not allowed back on the premises. Comparing the severity of the offense and dismissing something like this is missing the point entirely.

I get that fandom elicits zealous behavior, but when you add alcohol into the mix - things get dangerous (as any Philadelphia sports fan can attest to). Such abuse shouldn't be tolerated and should be treated akin to racism or hurling objects at players.

That any player in any sport has to tolerate this behavior is a joke.

Please tell me this is all sarcasm.....please.

Noah got flicked off. He didn't get anything thrown at him. He didn't get physically touched. He got a finger pointed at him. It wasn't all over ESPN when Marshall Henderson flicked the crowd off when they lost in the tournament. It wasn't all over ESPN when an old *** man was flicking off this kid.

If I am driving and somebody gets mad at me and gives me the finger, should they get a ticket and never be allowed to drive again? No. If that person follows me and tries to beat me up should they get arrested? Yes.

He got a finger. Freaking deal with it. THIS IS THE PUSSIFICATION OF AMERICA

MagicBucsSox
05-09-2013, 12:20 PM
She did it to the right one had it been Ron Artest or Stephen Jax??????? Man man.

DirkDiggler6
05-09-2013, 12:21 PM
Cheering like crazy... C'mon now it was muffled cheers if anything. Like I said Stay Classy Miami. Fake fans that can't even fill up their stadiums, so many empty seats at the game yesterday and you have one of the best teams ever. Just sad.
I guess 2nd best attendance in the NBA doesnt count for nothing :eyebrow:

Slug3
05-09-2013, 12:22 PM
Remember when a Boston fan threw their beer on Lebron. Should we now start to say how everyone of their fans are classless as well?

Slug3
05-09-2013, 12:25 PM

I don't know what you were watching. But when he turned his ankle that whole stadium was cheering. Even the broadcasters were saying how disrespectful it was. But now since that's your fan base you have a blind eye cause you can't do wrong.

Khri
05-09-2013, 12:27 PM

Attedance talk? Sounds to me like someone got shut up and now wants to talk about something that has nothing to do with the topic. And I thought you said us Miami fans are not classy, have you seen yourself? You sound very upset buddy.

TheIlladelph16
05-09-2013, 12:27 PM
I don't know what you were watching. But when he turned his ankle that whole stadium was cheering. Even the broadcasters were saying how disrespectful it was. But now since that's your fan base you have a blind eye cause you can't do wrong.

Ironic considering how many Chicago fans *****ed up and down about what classless fans all of Philadelphia is because the same thing happened to their guy. I do enjoy good old fashion hypocrisy.

Slug3
05-09-2013, 12:34 PM
Ironic considering how many Chicago fans *****ed up and down about what classless fans all of Philadelphia is because the same thing happened to their guy. I do enjoy good old fashion hypocrisy.

That's exactly what's it is. But really, every single fan base has some fans that are just straight A holes.

TopsyTurvy
05-09-2013, 12:37 PM
Please tell me this is all sarcasm.....please.

Noah got flicked off. He didn't get anything thrown at him. He didn't get physically touched. He got a finger pointed at him. It wasn't all over ESPN when Marshall Henderson flicked the crowd off when they lost in the tournament. It wasn't all over ESPN when an old *** man was flicking off this kid.

If I am driving and somebody gets mad at me and gives me the finger, should they get a ticket and never be allowed to drive again? No. If that person follows me and tries to beat me up should they get arrested? Yes.

He got a finger. Freaking deal with it. THIS IS THE PUSSIFICATION OF AMERICA

Hmmm... I am not sure where to point you. Perhaps to any number of sociological studies of group behavior and mob mentality, the concepts of deindividuation, and any number of case studies of violent mob action (particularly how innocuously some start).

I have no problem with restricting anyone's speech, especially if it hurts someone else's feelings, but I do have a problem when such activity can escalate as easily as at a sporting event - particularly any event touting a family environment.

Sporting events are prime opportunities where self-awareness takes a back seat to the mob mentality and rational thought can take a back seat to mob rule. With one woman singled out, how is it a "pussification of America" to hold her accountable for her actions as a violation of Heat spectator policy?

kingjaymes23
05-09-2013, 12:38 PM
Hmmm... I am not sure where to point you. Perhaps to any number of sociological studies of group behavior and mob mentality, the concepts of deindividuation, and any number of case studies of violent mob action (particularly how innocuously some start).

I have no problem with restricting anyone's speech, especially if it hurts someone else's feelings, but I do have a problem when such activity can escalate as easily as at a sporting event - particularly any event touting a family environment.

Sporting events are prime opportunities where self-awareness takes a back seat to the mob mentality and rational thought can take a back seat to mob rule. With one woman singled out, how is it a "pussification of America" to hold her accountable for her actions as a violation of Heat spectator policy?

Oh.....so you weren't kidding....

TopsyTurvy
05-09-2013, 12:41 PM
Oh.....so you weren't kidding....

Nope, and I don't think the Heat would be either if they banned the woman from Heat games in the future.

monzternipz12
05-09-2013, 12:44 PM
As a Chicago fan, I don't see the big deal. Someone tried taking Lebrons headband after we ended the Heat streak but no one really cried about that. I think we've all seen worse things in sports either professionally or not. This isn't a big deal. Actually, after that performance from the Bulls, the Bulls deserve some disrespect for the banging they got!!

chicagocubsfan
05-09-2013, 12:46 PM
Well the woman that flipped off Jo is suspected of murdering her husband lol
http://www.thebiglead.com/index.php/2013/05/09/woman-who-gave-middle-finger-to-joakim-noah-is-the-widow-of-hedge-funder-seth-tobias-who-mysteriously-died-in-his-pool/

Minimal
05-09-2013, 12:47 PM
Ohh cmon you you don't judge about whole fanbase because of a stupid fat *** *****. Every fanbase has those. LeBron headband in Chicago, beer spill in Boston?
I just don't undersand why they make such a big deal out of it.

kingjaymes23
05-09-2013, 12:47 PM
Nope, and I don't think the Heat would be either if they banned the woman from Heat games in the future.

I am sure you have never flicked anybody off or sworn in your entire life. Banning somebody for a middle finger? GTFO

monzternipz12
05-09-2013, 12:48 PM
http://www.thebiglead.com/index.php/2013/05/09/woman-who-gave-middle-finger-to-joakim-noah-is-the-widow-of-hedge-funder-seth-tobias-who-mysteriously-died-in-his-pool/

Holy sh**!!! Thats funny as hell!

D-Leethal
05-09-2013, 12:58 PM

I just heard this on radio....you cannot make this **** up lmao

TopsyTurvy
05-09-2013, 01:01 PM
I am sure you have never flicked anybody off or sworn in your entire life. Banning somebody for a middle finger? GTFO

As a Bulls season ticket holder (trust me when I say it doesn't bias my opinion on this subject at all), I can say that beyond a shadow of a doubt that her actions violated her ticket policy regarding conduct and could warrant anything from removal from the premise, to a ban from future events, all the way up to arrest.

In high school, I told a teacher to **** off. I had to serve detention... :(

TheIlladelph16
05-09-2013, 01:09 PM
That's exactly what's it is. But really, every single fan base has some fans that are just straight A holes.

And that's really the entire point here. Too much generalization goes on about entire fan bases over a small percentage of ***holes.

Kashmir13579
05-09-2013, 01:20 PM

What are you talking about? The Heat don't even have that many fans.

Randy West
05-09-2013, 01:36 PM
Shold have called her a dirty %unt, chicks usually love that.

pacofunk64
05-09-2013, 01:36 PM
Get's a little more interesting with this trash

The Sun-Sentinel has identified the woman as Filomena Tobias, widow of former CNBC commentator Seth Tobias. Her daughter told the Sun-Sentinel, "She's embarrassed, but she is being a good sport. She was having fun just like any other fan. All she has to say is that people need to get a life ... I have to say she still looks really hot." Then you Google her and things become interesting. Like the fact that people - including Seth's brothers - think she murdered him.

http://blogs.suntimes.com/sportsprose/2013/05/lady_who_flipped_off_noah_has_.html

mdm692
05-09-2013, 01:39 PM
you really showed your biased hate in this post. one fan at the game gives noah the finger and you generalize all of us right away. seems smart :rolleyes:, these instances while unfortunate happen at every arena and every team has fans guilty of stupidity like that. in boston they threw beer on lebron, in chicago they cheered a lebron injury....etc etc.

I said mainly which means there are some who aren't bandwagoners. All I gotta say is "if the shoe fits".

Hawkeye15
05-09-2013, 01:48 PM

uh, this

SwatTeam
05-09-2013, 01:53 PM
Get's a little more interesting with this trash

http://blogs.suntimes.com/sportsprose/2013/05/lady_who_flipped_off_noah_has_.html

This re-affirms my position to watch out for gold diggers.

Kashmir13579
05-09-2013, 02:13 PM

:laugh2:

damn..

BULLSFAN0810
05-09-2013, 02:28 PM
Its not a Miami issue, it just dumb people doing dumb ****. Drunk and disgraceful imo they should take away people tickets who do things like that .

BULLSFAN0810
05-09-2013, 02:30 PM
@paco funk... That ***** is crazy. I just googled her

Captain Moroni
05-09-2013, 02:36 PM
Thing is, Chicago fans are mostly from Chicago. Same goes for NY, Philly, Boston and to some extent LA.

Miami is a fan base built on bandwagon mentality. I live in SLC and there is heat hats and shirts on the same people who were wearing lakers garb 3 years ago.

Mock Knicks fans all you like, but we were here through 13 years of garbage before we had a legit squad and coach. Bulls fans, Celtic fans, and such stick with their teams no matter what.

If you root for only teams with a chance to win every year, you obviously have a losing need to fill.

Yankees fans under the age of 25 have never known what losing means. The true ones will stay when the Yanks are awful again. At least they have had he Knicks to keep them grounded. Don't get me started on the Jets!

ryang
05-09-2013, 02:38 PM
Oh yea Kashmir you got us. Not one Heat fan cares what you retards have to say about our fan base. Go to MSG and get them to show up on time and make some noise. Sounding weak up there. Good for her and who really cares? She flicked Noah off. Wow crazy stuff

ryang
05-09-2013, 02:41 PM
What are you talking about? I've been a fan since we were established. 30 years old and it hasn't been all Rosie. Do we have bandwagon fans? Of course. So do the lakers, Yankees etc etc. plenty of heat fans have been heat fans through it all. We didn't start rooting for the Knicks as the crushed us year after year. Some people have no common sence. Bandwagon fans on all great sport teams. I know Miami doesn't deserve Lebron etc etc. I do and I'm a heat fan so eat **** and have fun complaining about our fans.

5ass
05-09-2013, 02:42 PM
**** you Noah

Nycbball08
05-09-2013, 02:42 PM
Those who know better do better, nuff said!!

mdm692
05-09-2013, 02:58 PM
Thing is, Chicago fans are mostly from Chicago. Same goes for NY, Philly, Boston and to some extent LA.

Miami is a fan base built on bandwagon mentality. I live in SLC and there is heat hats and shirts on the same people who were wearing lakers garb 3 years ago.

Mock Knicks fans all you like, but we were here through 13 years of garbage before we had a legit squad and coach. Bulls fans, Celtic fans, and such stick with their teams no matter what.

If you root for only teams with a chance to win every year, you obviously have a losing need to fill.

Yankees fans under the age of 25 have never known what losing means. The true ones will stay when the Yanks are awful again. At least they have had he Knicks to keep them grounded. Don't get me started on the Jets!

We have a winner!!!

ryang
05-09-2013, 03:01 PM
Knick fans cheered for Lebron as he scored over and over again wearing a different teams uniform in hopes he'd put there's on.

Big Zo
05-09-2013, 03:06 PM
We have a wiener!!!

Fixed. :)

72 Wins
05-09-2013, 03:09 PM
lmao. These fans say and do all kinds of crazy chit when they know their will be no repercussions.

Big Zo
05-09-2013, 03:10 PM
Knick fans cheered for Lebron as he scored over and over again wearing a different teams uniform in hopes he'd put there's on.

I remember them also cheering for Kobe when he scored 61 at MSG.

ryang
05-09-2013, 03:17 PM
That's what they do yet there the best fan base on the planet. Lmao

GiantsSwaGG
05-09-2013, 03:20 PM

I remember when they were only 3 heat fans before July 2010

GiantsSwaGG
05-09-2013, 03:21 PM
That's what they do yet there the best fan base on the planet. Lmao

Knicks as well as other fan base fill up seats, can't say the same for the Heat thou

Slug3
05-09-2013, 03:22 PM
I remember when they were only 3 heat fans before July 2010

Seeing how you joined in 2011, you do not remember.

Slug3
05-09-2013, 03:22 PM
lmao. These fans say and do all kinds of crazy chit when they know their will be no repercussions.

unless you are Lil Wayne, he is no longer allowed at Heat games lol.

GiantsSwaGG
05-09-2013, 03:28 PM
Seeing how you joined in 2011, you do not remember.

Just because I joined in 2011 doesn't mean I wasn't browsing the website before brah. Just finally signed up!

ryang
05-09-2013, 03:28 PM
Do you watch the games? Check our attendance since 88. There were only 3 heat fans? Lmao. Your obviouslyclueless.

ryang
05-09-2013, 03:31 PM
Like I said we have bandwagon fans. So do the yanks, lakers etc etc. but there are plenty of people just like me who love our team. I love your attitude. You people finally have nothing else to say but something about our fans not our team. That means were really good and your scared were gonna win again. It's called loser denial get over that my man. Ill be loving every minute I have Lebron on my roster as you try and discredit rings. Have fun with that because ill have fun having a great team.

ryang
05-09-2013, 03:35 PM
Also I apolagize for cities such as okc , Milwaukee etc etc who have nothing better to do then spend there hard earned dollars going to watch there team lose. If my team is straight garbage then I watch the games but I won't spend 3 to 400 bucks going to the game to lose. That my man has nothing to do with being a real fan or not. It's called money management. Rent is cheap up in those ******* holes.

ryang
05-09-2013, 03:36 PM
Let okc lose durant , Westbrook and lose for 10 years in a row. Check there attendance after that

markh42
05-09-2013, 03:38 PM
She's a piece of white trash

Bring The Heat
05-09-2013, 03:54 PM
Just because I joined in 2011 doesn't mean I wasn't browsing the website before brah. Just finally signed up!

So the same ******** assumption you make about others can't be made for you, because they are heat fans and if they joined after 2010 on this board they are bandwagoners. Great logic.

dtmagnet
05-09-2013, 04:07 PM
I doubt that woman knows what a basket hoop even is, but when you're rich and high on cocaine might as well go down to the Miami basket squad playoff match right?

Rivera
05-09-2013, 04:34 PM
Good job good effort

Blitzbolt
05-09-2013, 05:50 PM
LOL that women is awesome!!!

smith&wesson
05-09-2013, 05:54 PM
the fans hand is like a cm away from noah's face and the security gaurd aint doing ****. he looks like he gonna fall asleap lol

DumDum
05-09-2013, 05:57 PM
why are you guys talking about my mom so much leave her alone

sep11ie
05-09-2013, 06:02 PM
Check it out, there were both of the heat fans in Miami.

ILLUSIONIST^248
05-09-2013, 08:24 PM
What a skank

This.

ILLUSIONIST^248
05-09-2013, 08:26 PM

:laugh:

goingfor28
05-09-2013, 08:32 PM
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=43552094964&set=a.420521784964.196790.502454964&type=1&theater

her daughter tho :drool:

ILLUSIONIST^248
05-09-2013, 08:32 PM
i doubt that woman knows what a basket hoop even is, but when you're rich and high on cocaine might as well go down to the miami basket squad playoff match right?
lmfao!!!!!!!!

GiantsSwaGG
05-09-2013, 08:42 PM
I bet that's justin

:laugh2:

arkanian215
05-09-2013, 10:15 PM

Silent
05-09-2013, 10:20 PM

that was no woman that looked like a tranny

gotoHcarolina52
05-09-2013, 10:34 PM
Like Lebron doesn't deal with this issue every game, regular season and playoffs included.

Let's get in the time machine children:
-Lebron had beer thrown at him in the tunnel at Boston after the end of game 6 against the Celtics last year - that's worse
-Lebron had a Chicago fan try to rip off his head band as he walked to the tunnel in Chicago after the Heat had their 27 game streak snapped - worse, because physical contact was made
-Lebron for almost 3 years now has had people yelling at him about ring jokes, mom jokes (by far the worst), and just obscence things since going to Miami

It's par for the course, I don't condone what this woman did (she's obviously, pretty inebriated, and unfortunately rich to have those seats) but it comes with the territory. If you don't like it then I expect you to defend Lebron in his instances with fans. Of course, most won't because they hate Lebron. Hypocrisy and just low IQ's

close this stupid thread and rub vagisil on your hurt feelings and move on to game 3

Not fair. Stop defending LeBron.

Lake_Show2416
05-09-2013, 11:32 PM
"[Tobias'] brothers, Samuel, Spence, Scott and Joshua, claim that Filomena Tobias drugged her husband and lured him into the pool, where he drowned. A former assistant to Seth Tobias has told the police that Filomena Tobias confessed to him that she had cajoled her husband, who was on a cocaine binge, into the water, promising him sex with a male go-go dancer know as "Tiger." A lawyer for Filomena Tobias has called the claims outrageous."

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/filomena-tobias-angry-heat-fan-gave-joakim-noah-183142849.html

This ***** is crazy

gotoHcarolina52
05-09-2013, 11:59 PM
"[Tobias'] brothers, Samuel, Spence, Scott and Joshua, claim that Filomena Tobias drugged her husband and lured him into the pool, where he drowned. A former assistant to Seth Tobias has told the police that Filomena Tobias confessed to him that she had cajoled her husband, who was on a cocaine binge, into the water, promising him sex with a male go-go dancer know as "Tiger." A lawyer for Filomena Tobias has called the claims outrageous."

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/filomena-tobias-angry-heat-fan-gave-joakim-noah-183142849.html

This ***** is crazy

It's absolutely insane and yet totally believable given the type of **** that goes down in South Florida.

- Transvestite "doctor" gives patient butt implant made from cement and Fix-a-Flat [link (http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/transgender-woman-arrested-injecting-fix-a-flat-patient-rear-article-1.980273)]

- Nude "zombie" under influence of drugs (thought to be "bath salts") eats a homeless man's face on causeway [link (http://abcnews.go.com/US/miami-face-eating-attack-lasted-18-agonizing-minutes/story?id=16458696)]

- Miami plastic surgeon waterboards girlfriend over Facebook post, tortures her for 16 hours [link (http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/riptide/2013/05/miami_plastic_surgeon_waterboa.php)]

- Five decapitated goats found in parking lot along Biscayne Bay as part of bizarre Santeria ritual [link (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/04/headless-goats-miami_n_3014359.html)]

Kuya_Clive
05-09-2013, 11:59 PM

This ***** is crazy

This ended up being bad for her, because this is all over the Internet now. I was really surprised to find out that she was accused of killing her husband.

gotoHcarolina52
05-10-2013, 12:04 AM
This ended up being bad for her, because this is all over the Internet now. I was really surprised to find out that she was accused of killing her husband.

It really surprised me too, but then I learned that her husband was having an affair with a male prostitute named "Tiger," and suddenly it all made sense. Ah, Miami.

KniCks4LiFe
05-10-2013, 12:06 AM
What are you talking about? The Heat don't even have that many fans.

uh oh.. truth shots fired!

KniCks4LiFe
05-10-2013, 12:06 AM

Epic!

TopsyTurvy
05-10-2013, 12:09 AM
I'm guessing you're a European. Racism isn't treated the same way in America as it is over there (especially England). I hear they can arrest you for racist tweets, in Great Britain. We don't have that here. It's not on the same level as throwing something at someone. They don't have closed door games because fans make monkey sounds at players. Hooliganism isn't rampant in America. It's just a couple of individuals. If the Heat want, as a franchise, to protect their public image, they can choose to kick patrons out or even ban them for this kind of behavior, but these guys also bring the money. It looks like she has good seats.

I'm a Chicagoan and a Bulls season ticket holder at that, but this has nothing to do with the Bulls or the Heat beyond the fact they were the teams playing at the time. If this happened in any other city, with another similarly toxic behavior, in any other sport - I have advocated the same response.

This same mob mentality sparked the Ron Artest brawl. No, nothing was thrown last night, but what if things escalate, Noah says something (he certainly has in the past), a fan throws something, etc.? The guy who actually threw the beverage in Detroit had no intention of hitting anyone, just threw his drink in disgust. In fact, he apologized and said he would never do something like normally. It's a know psychological effect and the similar situations could easily have escalated again. Even this woman apologized, acknowledged she's embarrassed, and normally would not have acted this way. In Europe, there are very real precautions to protect both fans and athletes from each other and sportsmanship in general is taken far more seriously.

I understand how harmless a hand gesture and a few choice words are, yet I also understand how much resulting harm may occur. The point isn't that I'm naive to the amount of crowd participation, what is said, shouted, and chanted at professional sporting events, or even that I've never partaken in the behavior; it's the fact that this instance has a face and someone who can be held accountable for their actions. This fan the perfect example of the type of fan you do not want to see at a game even though there may well be hundreds if not thousands sharing that mindset - each and every one who absentmindedly disassociate their behavior with any sort of self-awareness.

At the very least this photo exposed this woman to some degree of public scrutiny and some notoriety. We hold the athletes to a similar (often higher) standard to promote sporting competition in a specific type of environment. This is just another opportunity to set an example of what cannot be tolerated, an opportunity that needs to be seized every time to keep "sports" sporting.

gwrighter
05-10-2013, 06:02 PM
Not even close to as bad as the racism Boston spewed during the NHL playoffs last year.