PDA

View Full Version : How the Spurs overcame the Warriors

Guppyfighter
05-08-2013, 06:43 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Em6cyXLSAj0

COOLbeans
05-08-2013, 08:48 PM
I didn't even see the fouls and missed calls against the warriors that definitely assisted the Spurs comeback. Leonard obviously walked late in OT and the phantom charge call on Steph..

kdspurman
05-08-2013, 08:51 PM
I didn't even see the fouls and missed calls against the warriors that definitely assisted the Spurs comeback. Leonard obviously walked lol

Sure there were missed calls. I think Bazemore took 3 steps on his layup that gave them the lead late too. But it was execution & coaching that made the difference. It's fairly obvious

lakerboy
05-08-2013, 09:08 PM
Spurs overcame the Warriors because the Warriors choked. Fair and square. You can't blame the referees for blowing a 14 point lead in the playoffs with 4 mins left. I have never ever seen any team choke like that.

Guppyfighter
05-08-2013, 09:12 PM
Sure there were missed calls. I think Bazemore took 3 steps on his layup that gave them the lead late too. But it was execution & coaching that made the difference. It's fairly obvious

Nope, that was a gather step.

Guppyfighter
05-08-2013, 09:12 PM
Spurs overcame the Warriors because the Warriors choked. Fair and square. You can't blame the referees for blowing a 14 point lead in the playoffs with 4 mins left. I have never ever seen any team choke like that.

I find it particularly ironic that a Laker fan is defending atrocious referring.

Anyways, there was obvious mistakes made by the Warriors that were pointed out in the video. It wasn't a seven minute video saying "Refs lol."

Don't be so dense.

lakerboy
05-08-2013, 09:29 PM
I find it particularly ironic that a Laker fan is defending atrocious referring.

Anyways, there was obvious mistakes made by the Warriors that were pointed out in the video. It wasn't a seven minute video saying "Refs lol."

Don't be so dense.

LOL at GSW fans always blaming the referees for their misery. RIGHT BACK AT YA!

You can never really explain a blown 16 pt lead in 4 minutes. This never happens. You don't have anybody else to blame at something like this, just 150% yourself. No idea why you are even posting this video. It is meaningless. Try to talk to Steph Curry and Mark Jackson, see if they'd even blame the referees for last night's game. GSW is young and and young teams always have problem closing games and series.

Guppyfighter
05-08-2013, 09:33 PM
LOL at GSW fans always blaming the referees for their misery. RIGHT BACK AT YA!

You can never really explain a blown 16 pt lead in 4 minutes. This never happens. You don't have anybody else to blame at something like this, just 150% yourself. No idea why you are even posting this video. It is meaningless. Try to talk to Steph Curry and Mark Jackson, see if they'd even blame the referees for last night's game. GSW is young and and young teams always have problem closing games and series.

Actually you can in any situation. Anything that happens can be explained and measured.

This video is a breakdown of the game, not a "Warriors lost cause refs lol." It showed defensive break downs and how the Warriors matched up wrong on defense in overtime. If people aren't interested in that, so be it, but people who like basketball should want to see it.

Unless you decided to not watch the whole thing and just parts of it in the middle.

Also stop, with the false claims, Warriors are 24-5 in closing games out this year after leading going into the fourth. Warriors don't blow leads often.

ThaDubs
05-08-2013, 09:33 PM

Gather step, 1, 2

kdspurman
05-08-2013, 09:35 PM
Nope, that was a gather step.

Gather step, 1, 2

Fair enough... My overall point was there are always bad calls, home team usually benefits. I'm sure in GS you guys will get your fair share of 50/50 calls. But the refs weren't the difference

lol, please
05-09-2013, 02:11 AM
:facepalm: