05-07-2013, 08:54 PM
lol just stop hes not coming back this season

Stunner
05-07-2013, 08:55 PM
Idk why people are telling me to stop when I'm just posting news * shrugs *

ramsizzle
05-07-2013, 08:55 PM
Stop

Why? He's providing info... Unlike your post.

bucketss
05-07-2013, 08:56 PM
my sources say, rose will be back in either game 3 or 4,

MTL_123
05-07-2013, 08:57 PM
Why? He's providing info... Unlike your post.

"Word out of Chicago" Nothing has been confirmed at this point
thats why he said stop

ramsizzle
05-07-2013, 08:59 PM
While I don't see why he should come back, I'm more than happy to have him back. I severely doubt their is any further risk of injury as opposed to coming back next year.

ramsizzle
05-07-2013, 09:01 PM
thats why he said stop
Alex Kennedy tweeted it out so it's news worthy. Him suiting up is news worthy. This is the NBA forum and Rose suiting up for the first time in a year is most def threat worthy.

Stunner
thats why he said stop

I think Kenndy tweeted and somebody else did as well I believe .

effen5
What kind of info? This isn't info, it's speculation.

Stunner
Double Post

Cubby
05-07-2013, 09:07 PM
What kind of info? This isn't info, it's speculation.

Speculation by a legitimate source of information AKA Alex Kennedy?

Yeah...

JordansBulls
05-07-2013, 09:10 PM
If he comes back it has to be because we have a shot to beat miami. I would say game 3 as well because then the series is either tied or Chicago up. I wouldn't come back if Miami is up in the series already. So game 3 makes the most sense.

effen5
05-07-2013, 09:30 PM
Speculation by a legitimate source of information AKA Alex Kennedy?

Yeah...

Really? We've heard legit sources be wrong all the time. This should also be in bulls forum which it is.

Cubby
05-07-2013, 09:32 PM
Really? We've heard legit sources be wrong all the time. This should also be in bulls forum which it is.

It said "could." COULD return. Nothing about that was set in stone.

Slug3
05-07-2013, 09:33 PM
If he comes back it has to be because we have a shot to beat miami. I would say game 3 as well because then the series is either tied or Chicago up. I wouldn't come back if Miami is up in the series already. So game 3 makes the most sense.

I think the worse thing would be to worry about how he will gel with everyone else, but it would be kind of crazy to see him and Nate back there. Also the crowed would go pretty darn crazy.

Cubby
05-07-2013, 09:37 PM
I think the worse thing would be to worry about how he will gel with everyone else, but it would be kind of crazy to see him and Nate back there. Also the crowed would go pretty darn crazy.

He plays with them every day in practice. The chemistry is still there IMO.

The main concern is how he himself will return, but I think if he can give 10-20 minutes of good offense and elite defense (like he's capable of), I don't know how Miami could adjust. Especially with him and Nate finishing games.

effen5
05-07-2013, 09:38 PM
It said "could." COULD return. Nothing about that was set in stone.

So this thread is worthless.

knicksfan1969
05-07-2013, 09:41 PM
He is not going to contribute much if he does. Best example, Shumpert --- first 20 games he looked horrid. Now he is back to last year's form last 20-25.

Slug3
05-07-2013, 09:42 PM

The main concern is how he himself will return, but I think if he can give 10-20 minutes of good offense and elite defense (like he's capable of), I don't know how Miami could adjust. Especially with him and Nate finishing games.

Playing in practice and in a game is a lot different IMO. I mean thats why a lot of people say "game shape" and how it could take a few weeks or so. I am not saying this will be a problem, but who knows.

SteveNash
05-07-2013, 09:43 PM
Rose needs to stay on the bench. No reason to eat into Nate Robinson's minutes when Rose has already proven he's worthless garbage against the Heat.

DallasTrilla23
05-07-2013, 09:44 PM
I bet he'll just suit up but not play. Kinda like how lee did game 6 but Lee actually played a couple of minutes

WHODAT8o8
05-07-2013, 09:49 PM
suit up =/= play... just sayin

Cubby
05-07-2013, 09:52 PM
If he suits up, he's playing. He won't tease fans like that after this long.

Cubby
05-07-2013, 09:53 PM
Playing in practice and in a game is a lot different IMO. I mean thats why a lot of people say "game shape" and how it could take a few weeks or so. I am not saying this will be a problem, but who knows.

I just don't think chemistry will be an issue with these guys. He's played with them for a long time as well.

Cubby
05-07-2013, 09:54 PM
He is not going to contribute much if he does. Best example, Shumpert --- first 20 games he looked horrid. Now he is back to last year's form last 20-25.

Because Shumpert is nearly as good as Rose is and has had the same amount of time to recover.

Cubby
05-07-2013, 09:55 PM
So this thread is worthless.

Not really, but I guess it is to you because you don't see the point.

Captain Moroni
05-07-2013, 09:56 PM
Just the sight of him in uniform has to be huge for the team and fans.

Captain Moroni
05-07-2013, 09:57 PM
Because Shumpert is nearly as good as Rose is and has had the same amount of time to recover.

Why respond with such condescending garbage? He wasn't even suggesting on any level that Shumpert was equal to Rose.

DRose01
05-07-2013, 10:00 PM
I doubt he comes back but lets say he did and Hinrich still out Rose could be best served coming off the bench, working the rust off, and feasting on Miami's bench to give Nate a break.

TeamSeattle
05-07-2013, 10:04 PM
Alex Kennedy is a reliable source for me. I could see Rose coming back the same time Amare would. Even if its not true, it doesn't change much.

Cubby
05-07-2013, 10:05 PM
Why respond with such condescending garbage? He wasn't even suggesting on any level that Shumpert was equal to Rose.

Because I'm tired of people comparing Shump's situation to Rose's. They're entirely different. It gets annoying.

I never said he did btw. I was stating that he was better and thus the situations are completely different.

THE MTL
05-07-2013, 10:06 PM
I swear if Rose suits up and if I'm thibs. I'm throwing his ***** *** on the court.

Cubby
05-07-2013, 10:06 PM
Just the sight of him in uniform has to be huge for the team and fans.

Absolutely. The crowd will go absolutely insane.

Cubby
05-07-2013, 10:07 PM
I swear if Rose suits up and if I'm thibs. I'm throwing his ***** *** on the court.

There's no way he suits up and doesn't play. He might as well stay in his suit if he's just going to sit it out.

justinnum1
05-07-2013, 10:08 PM
You guys getting trolled by kennedy lol.

That kid just needs some page views so he reports what his "sources" heard lol

justinnum1
05-07-2013, 10:10 PM
makes no sense for him to suit up if he isnt going to play and makes less sense for him to play after missing over a year and facing a miami heat team that got punched in the face in game 1.

Cubby
05-07-2013, 10:18 PM
You guys getting trolled by kennedy lol.

That kid just needs some page views so he reports what his "sources" heard lol

Kennedy is a legitimate source.

rocket
05-07-2013, 10:18 PM

It's major NBA news so no it should be here too.

Cubby
05-07-2013, 10:19 PM
makes no sense for him to suit up if he isnt going to play and makes less sense for him to play after missing over a year and facing a miami heat team that got punched in the face in game 1.

He'd play in game 3, not 2. And if the Bulls go up 2-0, why wouldn't he want to play?

Captain Moroni
05-07-2013, 10:23 PM
Because I'm tired of people comparing Shump's situation to Rose's. They're entirely different. It gets annoying.

I never said he did btw. I was stating that he was better and thus the situations are completely different.

But being better has nothing to do with being healthy or not. You make it sound as if Shumpert healed quicker because he is not as good as Derrick rose. What does that have to do with anything? Both are professional athletes and athletic freaks of nature.
Comparing two young NBA guards who got injured the same day and had the same surgery is really not a stretch. You seem insulted that Shumpert is mentioned in the same sentence even though Rose being better was never challenged.

justinnum1
05-07-2013, 10:24 PM
He'd play in game 3, not 2. And if the Bulls go up 2-0, why wouldn't he want to play?

Because he hasn't played in over a year.

Captain Moroni
05-07-2013, 10:26 PM

Be careful, even remotely suggesting to a Heat fan that the Bulls could be up 2-0 could get you banned.
In case you haven't heard the playoffs are already over. Miami won the whole thing.

Cubby
05-07-2013, 10:26 PM
But being better has nothing to do with being healthy or not. You make it sound as if Shumpert healed quicker because he is not as good as Derrick rose. What does that have to do with anything? Both are professional athletes and athletic freaks of nature.
Comparing two young NBA guards who got injured the same day and had the same surgery is really not a stretch. You seem insulted that Shumpert is mentioned in the same sentence even though Rose being better was never challenged.

Being better means that he can likely be better quicker upon his return, especially since he has been out longer with more rest and time to work on his game. It absolutely is a stretch to think he will return the same way Iman did when you compare those things.

I'm not insulted. I'm just tired of people comparing the situations when they aren't the same. That's literally it.

Cubby
05-07-2013, 10:27 PM
Be careful, even remotely suggesting to a Heat fan that the Bulls could be up 2-0 could get you banned.
In case you haven't heard the playoffs are already over. Miami won the whole thing.

:laugh2:

justinnum1
05-07-2013, 10:28 PM
Being better means that he can likely be better quicker upon his return, especially since he has been out longer with more rest and time to work on his game. It absolutely is a stretch to think he will return the same way Iman did when you compare those things.

I'm not insulted. I'm just tired of people comparing the situations when they aren't the same. That's literally it.

Even the most physical practices aren't real game situations. I hope he returns, I just don't think he will

TheLegend
05-07-2013, 10:28 PM
If he plays it will be a great emotional boost for the Bulls. The crowd would go nuts and that could really effect Miami. The morale of this team would receive a major boost. If he comes back he will certainly get the Calls from the refs and Miami could be in trouble to some degree. I'm expecting an off game if he comes back but still effective, just running the offense and getting guys involved like boozer would be major. And if he comes back in attack mode and looking like his MVP form, then the series could tilt.

Also, with that being said, the worst thing rose could do is suit up and not play. That will truly hurt his image and it would be hard to recover. IMO, in uniform but not playing would make him look scared. If he suits he must play even if its just a minute or two

Cubby
05-07-2013, 10:30 PM
Because he hasn't played in over a year.

He has still been practicing fully for months now, so he's probably not going to come back and be a non factor when he's been working on his game over that span. I just don't see it being an issue and if his team has a chance to win it, why wouldn't he try and assist a banged up team?

Cubby
05-07-2013, 10:31 PM
Even the most physical practices aren't real game situations. I hope he returns, I just don't think he will

Yeah, but that's mainly used for game shape and being able to sustain play over the course of a game. He can still play 10-25 minutes effectively and provide a boost in a return game after practicing and working for hours every day.

justinnum1
05-07-2013, 10:32 PM
He has still been practicing fully for months now, so he's probably not going to come back and be a non factor when he's been working on his game over that span. I just don't see it being an issue and if his team has a chance to win it, why wouldn't he try and assist a banged up team?
I think he should be playing, I just don't think he will. Not after sitting out a year and coming back to face miami.

Also, practice is not real game situations. Even players say that all the time.

PLus i hate to say it but miami is going to try and get real physical with him, maybe even take some shots at him, but any team would do that.

Cubby
05-07-2013, 10:33 PM
If he plays it will be a great emotional boost for the Bulls. The crowd would go nuts and that could really effect Miami. The morale of this team would receive a major boost. If he comes back he will certainly get the Calls from the refs and Miami could be in trouble to some degree. I'm expecting an off game if he comes back but still effective, just running the offense and getting guys involved like boozer would be major. And if he comes back in attack mode and looking like his MVP form, then the series could tilt.

Also, with that being said, the worst thing rose could do is suit up and not play. That will truly hurt his image and it would be hard to recover. IMO, in uniform but not playing would make him look scared. If he suits he must play even if its just a minute or two

Yup.

And if he suits up, he's playing. He wouldn't tease the fans like that after this long.

Cubby
05-07-2013, 10:33 PM
I think he should be playing, I just don't think he will. Not after sitting out a year and coming back to face miami.

Also, practice is not real game situations. Even players say that all the time.

PLus i hate to say it but miami is going to try and get real physical with him, maybe even take some shots at him, but any team would do that.

Read my other post.

justinnum1
05-07-2013, 10:35 PM
Read my other post.

Yep, i still think even the most rigiorous practices cant prepare a player for real game. When udonis sets a hard screen on him(are guys in practice setting hard screens on him? i dont know what happens in a bulls practice) or someone fouls him hard on purpos, thats not something the rose experiences in practice and at this stage its more mental than physical with him.

Like i said, i hope he does play but i dont think he will. IF he suits up he is playing for sure tho.

TheLegend
05-07-2013, 10:42 PM

The situations are certainly similar. Two athletic players that suffered the same injury on the same day

Cubby
05-07-2013, 10:57 PM
The situations are certainly similar. Two athletic players that suffered the same injury on the same day

Yeah, but one is much more talented than the other with more rest/recovery time.

Jarvo
05-07-2013, 11:02 PM
If he comes back now it would just **** up everything with the chemistry, Just keep on going with Nate starting or let him come off the bench.

justinnum1
05-07-2013, 11:03 PM
Yeah, but one is much more talented than the other with more rest/recovery time.

you dont know the degree of tear in both guys, you dont know if it affected their meniscus. You dont know how they heal. just sayin

goingfor28
05-07-2013, 11:05 PM

this was a fantastic post

Cracka2HI!
05-07-2013, 11:10 PM
I hope he plays. Mainly to shut everyone up. I think it's pretty obvious he would help if he thought he could. Maybe he will feel that way in 2 games. Not sure why this is so hard to believe.

meloman1592
05-07-2013, 11:15 PM
A rose return in game 3 would be epic

sventhedog
05-07-2013, 11:16 PM
he's just trying to get attention.

sportsfan222
05-07-2013, 11:17 PM
i really hope he comes back. i want to see the best pg in the nba play. this season has not been as fun without him.

do whats best for you derrick, im confident you will be in the mvp running next season no matter what.

elledaddy
05-07-2013, 11:22 PM
I don't know why ppl think he wouldnt play. If he suits up, he's playing. Amare is gonna practice for a few days then play, Rose has been practicing for weeks. Good for him. He could give them a good 12-15 mins. " shout out to Derrick Rose, man the ninja nice"

Cubby
05-07-2013, 11:24 PM

you dont know the degree of tear in both guys, you dont know if it affected their meniscus. You dont know how they heal. just sayin

Yeah, we do. He fully tore his ACL and has now approached the 12 month mark. The recovery period is 8-12 months or something like that, so I think he's fully healthy. Even he himself has admitted that his body isn't the issue.

justinnum1
05-07-2013, 11:30 PM
Yeah, we do. He fully tore his ACL and has now approached the 12 month mark. The recovery period is 8-12 months or something like that, so I think he's fully healthy. Even he himself has admitted that his body isn't the issue.
Rose:

Two minor meniscus tears: a medial meniscus tear which was fixed and did not require any removal of meniscal tissue and a slight outer meniscus tear which was termed irrelevant.

shump also tore his lateral meniscus

Medial-inside
Lateral-outside

monzternipz12
05-07-2013, 11:31 PM
IF this is true, why wait til game 3? Every game is important!

numba1CHANGsta
05-07-2013, 11:34 PM
If the Bulls loss Game 2, he will play Game 3

monzternipz12
05-07-2013, 11:38 PM
"Word out of Chicago" lol what does that even mean??

Chi~TwnHawksFan
05-07-2013, 11:41 PM
Game 2 or 3 he will return. Game 2 would be ideal

Cubby
05-07-2013, 11:54 PM
Rose:

shump also tore his lateral meniscus

Medial-inside
Lateral-outside

I stand corrected.

Even then, it didn't sound significant whatsoever.

Doogolas
05-07-2013, 11:58 PM

No but he's also comparing Shumps 9 month return to Rose's 12. I mean, there's a better chance Rose comes back very good because he took a VERY long time before jumping in.

justinnum1
05-07-2013, 11:59 PM
"Word out of Chicago" lol what does that even mean??

I think it means kennedy needs some page views. Anyone else see this somewhere other than hoopsworld or whatever that site is called?

justinnum1
05-08-2013, 12:00 AM
No but he's also comparing Shumps 9 month return to Rose's 12. I mean, there's a better chance Rose comes back very good because he took a VERY long time before jumping in.

Look how long it took shumpert to get back into the "groove tho". Not saying rose cant come back and put up 20/10/5. but i can see him doing more harm than good initially, and that initial period might be a few games.

Cubby
05-08-2013, 12:00 AM

Exactly.

Cubby
05-08-2013, 12:01 AM
Look how long it took shumpert to get back into the "groove tho". Not saying rose cant come back and put up 20/10/5. but i can see him doing more harm than good initially, and that initial period might be a few games.

That's his point though. Expecting the better player, with more rest/recovery time, to repeat the same struggles as Shump probably isn't smart

justinnum1
05-08-2013, 12:04 AM
That's his point though. Expecting the better player, with more rest/recovery time, to repeat the same struggles as Shump probably isn't smart
How many guys take a year off and initially excel when they return? Thats all im saying.

Their skill level has nothing to do with it. Each player has their own level of play and that is what they try and get back to. Shumpert is younger so on top of getting back he also was improving.

Listen, i hope he returns, but I don't quite see the point if he has been out this long.

Cubby
05-08-2013, 12:07 AM
How many guys take a year off and initially excel when they return? Thats all im saying.

Their skill level has nothing to do with it. Each player has their own level of play and that is what they try and get back to. Shumpert is younger so on top of getting back he also was improving.

Listen, i hope he returns, but I don't quite see the point if he has been out this long.

He can still play at a good level. It's not like he hasn't shot a ball in a year. He's been playing and practicing so his game is still there.

Rose is 24. He was improving too so the ages really are irrelevant.

I disagree. Even Rose for 10-25 minutes could greatly tilt the series the Bulls' way after we stole game 1.

mp3
05-08-2013, 12:10 AM
He can still play at a good level. It's not like he hasn't shot a ball in a year. He's been playing and practicing so his game is still there.

Rose is 24. He was improving too so the ages really are irrelevant.

I disagree. Even Rose for 10-25 minutes could greatly tilt the series the Bulls' way after we stole game 1.

Seriously, just having the guy on the court makes all the difference. The guy should do everything but drive it hard to the rim if he's worried about getting hurt. Play point and take the occasional jumper.

Kuya_Clive
05-08-2013, 12:19 AM
If true, I wouldn't mind him taking Teague's minutes to back up Nate.

Cubby
05-08-2013, 12:27 AM
If true, I wouldn't mind him taking Teague's minutes to back up Nate.

That's only like 6-8 minutes, so he'd likely take some of Nate's as well.

mballa22191
05-08-2013, 12:30 AM
He would take Cooks mins also.. Probably would play with Nate some also.

Cubby
05-08-2013, 12:32 AM
Rose and Nate would be exciting in the fourth. That'd be hard to contain.

mballa22191
05-08-2013, 12:36 AM
Rose and Nate would be exciting in the fourth. That'd be hard to contain.

Ya and I think Rose would be fine guarding Dwade down the stretch. I am trying to think how the heat closed last night. I know Allen was on the court. But was Chalmers out there too?

Kuya_Clive
05-08-2013, 12:40 AM
He would take Cooks mins also.. Probably would play with Nate some also.

Even if he kinda sucks, Rose should still be better than Teague and Cook.

mballa22191
05-08-2013, 12:51 AM
He wont suck. Even if he hasnt been playing in games. Hes still been practicing as a full go for too long for him to suck... that said I dont believe this rumor and I bet Chicago beat writers will crush it in the AM.. Hope im wrong

smiddy012
05-08-2013, 01:42 AM
For what its worth, Rose has been reported as the best player in Bull's practices for a while now.

As long as he eases his role in, he'll be fine. We don't need him to come in and be superman like we used to, we got other players who can score and get to the rim now. He just needs to facilitate, play defense, and make shots IF he comes back soon.

Im_in_Mia_bish
05-08-2013, 01:58 AM
i hope he comes back game 3.

Raps18-19 Champ
05-08-2013, 02:02 AM
Lol.

metsbulls1025
05-08-2013, 02:13 AM
I would have him play with the second unit so that way if Lebron decides to go on one of his runs we can soften the blow when he is out of the game.

DumDum
05-08-2013, 02:28 AM
if lebron on the court rose wont take a step on the hardwood

Vinny642
05-08-2013, 02:29 AM
Heat fans UNITE! Stop these guys from posting news/rumors that would hurt the Heats chances of winning it!

DumDum
05-08-2013, 03:03 AM
rumors won't do anything the first round and second round will be boring anyone can pick the winnings so we need the rumors to past the time

TheLegend
05-08-2013, 04:03 AM
If he comes back now it would just **** up everything with the chemistry, Just keep on going with Nate starting or let him come off the bench.

Don't get it twisted and so caught up in Game 1. Miami could have just been rusty. I tend to believe we need rose to beat Miami. I highly doubt we can beat them without him so if he comes back u take it and run with it. Chemistry be damned, don't let game 1 mislead you.

PhillyFaninLA
05-08-2013, 06:47 AM
I lose a all respect for the Bulls franchise the second he steps on the floor in these playoffs.

He missed all that time because he was not healthy....think big picture and tell him to stay home. He won't be in game shape, his timing and rhythm will be off, and you don't know mentally how he will respond, and its not worth the risk.

BALLER R
05-08-2013, 07:04 AM
He will. He's seeing that his team is legit and can compete. So he will come back game 3 or game 4. Just his presence on the court could inspire the team even more and get them a win. You never know.

BALLER R
05-08-2013, 07:05 AM
I lose a all respect for the Bulls franchise the second he steps on the floor in these playoffs.

He missed all that time because he was not healthy....think big picture and tell him to stay home. He won't be in game shape, his timing and rhythm will be off, and you don't know mentally how he will respond, and its not worth the risk.

I think he's fine honestly.

Davidgta1
05-08-2013, 07:07 AM
Would love to see how he would play would he play it safe or play like his old self.

MonroeFAN
05-08-2013, 07:55 AM
Really wish everyone would just stop talking about Rose. They're playing equally as good without him, and he's incredibly over-rated.

sportsfan222
05-08-2013, 08:19 AM
Really wish everyone would just stop talking about Rose. They're playing equally as good without him, and he's incredibly over-rated.
how exactly is he overrated?

the guy basically carried a bulls team the past few seasons with very limited offensive options on his team. he is the best pg in the nba when healthy, he already has an mvp, and hes only 24.

look at the bulls team the last 2 seasons. 2010-2011, 62 wins. last season in a 66 game season, 50 wins, would have most likely gotten 60 again if not for lockout. he outplays every elite pg head to head.

if u want to point to the bulls success without him, well aside from the fact they went from 62 wins 2 years ago to 45 this year, even in the playoffs, this team is basically needing heroic efforts from guys who are playing well beyond their ability.

i love nate, great spark off bench, but lets be real hes playing out of his mind. this team right now is winning not with talent but with heart and toughness.

if u r going to say they dont need rose, might as well say they dont need deng and hinrich, because they have won the past 2 games without them, so who needs them, lol.

rose if anything is underrated, the amount of disrespect the guy gets is incredible. everyone just hands chris paul the best pg in nba title, like derrick rose does not exist. next year will be fun when he is healthy again so he can show the nba who the real best pg is.

justinnum1
05-08-2013, 08:47 AM
Rose playing increases miami's chances(even tho they were already pretty high) hope he returns sooner than later.

ghettosean
05-08-2013, 09:09 AM
Rose playing increases miami's chances(even tho they were already pretty high) hope he returns sooner than later.

Your reasoning for this is??? Your team did get beat without 3 of Chicago's top 4 players so I'm just wondering how getting there best player back increases Miami's chances.

Captain Moroni
05-08-2013, 09:20 AM
Heat fans UNITE! Stop these guys from posting news/rumors that would hurt the Heats chances of winning it!

Best post of the day so far

Captain Moroni
05-08-2013, 09:23 AM

Everything you post is insulting to fans of other teams.

Slug3
05-08-2013, 09:40 AM

We did? Fantastic! I am going to go out and celebrate tonight.

chitown4eva88
05-08-2013, 10:59 AM
I say he comes back on Friday and the Bulls beat the Heat in 6!!

Krizzle88
05-08-2013, 11:20 AM
if lebron on the court rose wont take a step on the hardwood

what the hell kinda comment is that? your name fits you well

Krizzle88
05-08-2013, 11:21 AM
Lol @ Lebron guarding Nate in game 2 he'll be tired by the 2nd qtr

JiffyMix88
05-08-2013, 11:35 AM

Don't see how you can say that. Miami was very successful in the first half against the Bulls trapping the pg at half court and not having no other ball handlers come get it or get out the trap themselves. I don't believe that would have been a issue with Derrick on the court who knows how and has the speed to break the traps, in which we seen Nate start doing in the second half. Truthfully I don't think it would be something you would want if Miami is going to continue to play their defense the way they have.

TeamSeattle
05-08-2013, 11:38 AM
Lol @ Lebron guarding Nate in game 2 he'll be tired by the 2nd qtr

I know I just read that from espnnewyork. I mean really Miami your only down 1 game and who the hell is gonna guard the paint when you do that...Christina Bosh by himself?

Snakeyestx
05-08-2013, 11:49 AM
Just another carrot waved in the faces of Chicago fans that'll most likely go nowhere.

I'll believe it when I see it... around October I suspect. ;)

6cadi6
05-08-2013, 11:49 AM
I know I just read that from espnnewyork. I mean really Miami your only down 1 game and who the hell is gonna guard the paint when you do that...Christina Bosh by himself?

Christina Bosh, wow, what are you, 10? Grow the **** up.

Krizzle88
05-08-2013, 11:51 AM
Just another carrot waved in the faces of Chicago fans that'll most likely go nowhere.

I'll believe it when I see it... around October I suspect. ;)

Is that a gay joke?

JiffyMix88
05-08-2013, 11:53 AM

That Chirs was short for Christina myself? :confused:

ugottabjoshinme
05-08-2013, 12:01 PM

They haven't scrimaged since sometime in March

mdm692
05-08-2013, 12:11 PM
Psychological move perhaps? Just imagine the atmosphere and the crowd. For those who keep up with wwe think cm punk at the money in the bank vs john cena in Chicago. For those who don't look it up that crowd was ridiculous.

Stinkyoutsider
05-08-2013, 12:25 PM
He's getting suited up but I don't think anyone has said that he's going to get game time?

That decision will come from Thibbs but if we look at what happend to Rip Hamilton, then I don't think Rose plays this season.

Hamilton has been hurt and banged up most of the season but has been healthy and ready to go since the end of the regular season. But, instead of playing him, Thibbs didn't. I think it was because he didn't want to throw off the team's chemistry going into the playoffs.

Thibbs is so consistent so I don't think Rose gets any playing time, even if he suits up and raises his hand that he's ready to go.

THE_G.O.A.T.
05-08-2013, 12:26 PM
Giddy....Go Bulls! Even if he does play though he will be limited to 15-20 minutes.

BULLSFAN0810
05-08-2013, 12:26 PM
I think Rose was ready but wasn't mentally ready along with in NBA shape and now he sees Nate and the opportunity to take out imho a more than beatable Heat team this year, compared to last year. Last years team was expensive but had no heart. This years team bench, is really deep and had heart/competitiveness which is the Heats weakness.

THE_G.O.A.T.
05-08-2013, 12:27 PM
Its probably just Thibs wanting to give Spo something else to think about, nothing more.

colinskik
05-08-2013, 12:28 PM
I'd wait to see if the Bulls continue their good play before bringing back Rose and potentially messing up their chemistry.

NYJ - NYY
05-08-2013, 01:08 PM

is that you christina?

PhillyFaninLA
05-08-2013, 01:29 PM
Psychological move perhaps? Just imagine the atmosphere and the crowd. For those who keep up with wwe think cm punk at the money in the bank vs john cena in Chicago. For those who don't look it up that crowd was ridiculous.

Its the 1990's, the Flyers are rolling through everyone in the playoffs, looking unbeatable and destinied for the cup. Eric Lindros has been out for months...Flyers up 3 games to none against the Devils and the Captain Eric Lindros comes back...fans excited it looks like they are ready to be even greater, they lose the next 4 games.

Whenever the star comes back after missing awhile it disrupts things, there are many examples of it failing and I don't know of 1 that it worked.

Rose is not in game shape, the team is used to playing without him, they just proved they can beat the defending champs, you don't disrupt any of that. Psychologically history in all sports shows it back fires. Let the man be no doubt about it 100% at training camp.

PhillyFaninLA
05-08-2013, 01:32 PM
I also want to add that you don't know how he mentally will react the second he makes the big move, he may freeze up a little or hestitate...the fear of reinjuring may be in his head and you won't know that until he plays and you don't risk that in the playoffs with a young extrememly overrated superstar.

ichitownclowni
05-08-2013, 01:35 PM
I've been one of the few BUlls fans saying he should come back. I'll be estatic

LA_Raiders
05-08-2013, 01:48 PM
I hope so, don't be scared cheat.

TheLegend
05-08-2013, 01:59 PM

You are only quoting with you hear in sports social network, sound like a broken record now. That statement was true had he came back months ago. But since its been 12 months now it no longer can be said that he "rushed back".

DChibes
05-08-2013, 02:18 PM
I love how all the Heat fans are like "oh he shouldn't come back it will hurt the team" blah blah blah...you guys a little worried?:cool:

bleedprple&gold
05-08-2013, 02:19 PM
About time time this ***** suits up

Big Zo
05-08-2013, 02:32 PM
I love how all the Heat fans are like "oh he shouldn't come back it will hurt the team" blah blah blah...you guys a little worried?:cool:

I'd say most of us want him to come back. He hasn't played in over a year, and is likely not in game shape. I'll welcome him back with open arms at this point.

justinnum1
05-08-2013, 02:35 PM
Lmao. Heat fans want him back. Ain't nobody scared of Derrick rose.

PhillyFaninLA
05-08-2013, 02:41 PM
You are only quoting with you hear in sports social network, sound like a broken record now. That statement was true had he came back months ago. But since its been 12 months now it no longer can be said that he "rushed back".

Read the entire post smart guy....I actually explain logically my thinking, you may disagree but don't post a quote and being ignorant to the content in it.

PhillyFaninLA
05-08-2013, 02:42 PM

I'm a Sixers fan saying that is saying he shouldn't come back until next season so his and the Bulls benefit and are you a Bulls fan, I see you are from Chicago and if so how are you a Packers fan.

justinnum1
05-08-2013, 03:19 PM
Don't see how you can say that. Miami was very successful in the first half against the Bulls trapping the pg at half court and not having no other ball handlers come get it or get out the trap themselves. I don't believe that would have been a issue with Derrick on the court who knows how and has the speed to break the traps, in which we seen Nate start doing in the second half. Truthfully I don't think it would be something you would want if Miami is going to continue to play their defense the way they have.

Miami shut down rose before, they can do it again.

VinceGully
05-08-2013, 03:34 PM
Miami shut down rose before, they can do it again.

And when did they shut him down again?

Pierzynski4Prez
05-08-2013, 03:36 PM
Game 1 Chicago shut down Lebron, they'll shut him down again.

I don't have to use 2011 as my example, only Justin does.

justinnum1
05-08-2013, 03:39 PM
And when did they shut him down again?

Guess you didn't watch the 2011 ECF.

iirc rose shot less than 10% in the 4th qtrs of those games.

Game 1 Chicago shut down Lebron, they'll shut him down again.

I don't have to use 2011 as my example, only Justin does.

Lebron did fine in the 4th qtr, none of his teammates did anything in game 1. If you want to bank on that happening again be my guest.

Pierzynski4Prez
05-08-2013, 03:41 PM

Dude, get over **** that happened 2 years ago. We can all use the same example Lebron choking in the 2011 finals if you'd like then. Since you know, if it happened then, its 100% bound to happen now.

justinnum1
05-08-2013, 03:43 PM
Dude, get over **** that happened 2 years ago. We can all use the same example Lebron choking in the 2011 finals if you'd like then. Since you know, if it happened then, its 100% bound to happen now.

Difference is lebron overcame his epic choke last season. But feel free to bring up 2011, it made him a better player lol

Point still stands, miami shut down rose before, no reason to think it won't happen again. Any other team and rose is probably playing right now, can't blame him for not wanting to come back vs. miami.

Pierzynski4Prez
05-08-2013, 03:43 PM
Lebron did fine in the 4th qtr, none of his teammates did anything in game 1. If you want to bank on that happening again be my guest.

What about the other 3 quarters? Did you guys win the game with his tremendous 4th quarter? Were the Heat not winning going into the 4th quarter?

Pierzynski4Prez
05-08-2013, 03:44 PM
Difference is lebron overcame his epic choke last season. But feel free to bring up 2011, it made him a better player lol

Yep, but only Lebron has improved since 2011 right? Nobody on the bulls has.

Pierzynski4Prez
05-08-2013, 03:46 PM

Point still stands, miami shut down rose before, no reason to think it won't happen again. Any other team and rose is probably playing right now, can't blame him for not wanting to come back vs. miami.

Your banking on **** from 2011. The rest of us are talking about Game 1. LAST MONDAY NIGHT. Get a clue.

justinnum1
05-08-2013, 03:47 PM
What about the other 3 quarters? Did you guys win the game with his tremendous 4th quarter? Were the Heat not winning going into the 4th quarter?
What about them? Miami was awful the first 3 qtrs, the fact the game was close going into the 4th is a testament to how good miami is and how beat up the bulls are. Miami as a team choked at the end but it would have been a blow out if miami's 40% 3pt shooters made a few of their wide open looks. Like i said, i expect a much different outcome this game, and wouldnt be surprised in the least if miami wins 4 in a row, tho i picked them to win in 6.

Yep, but only Lebron has improved since 2011 right? Nobody on the bulls has.
After rose missing a year, do you expect him to play better than he did in 2011?

Your banking on **** from 2011. The rest of us are talking about Game 1. LAST MONDAY NIGHT. Get a clue.
Please be around when miami moves onto the ECF.

effen5
05-08-2013, 03:50 PM
I think its absolutely embarrassing that Miami gave up 35 points after being well rested to a completely depleted bulls. Miami as a team choked in the 4th quarter.

Pierzynski4Prez
What about them? Miami was awful the first 3 qtrs, the fact the game was close going into the 4th is a testament to how good miami is and how beat up the bulls are. Miami as a team choked at the end but it would have been a blow out if miami's 40% 3pt shooters made a few of their wide open looks. Like i said, i expect a much different outcome this game, and wouldnt be surprised in the least if miami wins 4 in a row, tho i picked them to win in 6.

After rose missing a year, do you expect him to play better than he did in 2011?

Nice excuses. Man you are so worried about a guy not even playing. I'd worry about the guys we have on the court beating you 1st.

MyDRoseLikeDeng
Not saying Rose coming back will immediately make him better, but the MAIN reason the heat could contain rose was because not only did they put LeBron on Derrick, but KEITH BOGANS was our starting 2 guard. They helped off Bogans and doubled Derrick and made it very hard for him to find open teammates and get open shots. Not to mention Carlos Boozer disappeared that series as well, and I definitely could be wrong but I think Noah might have been playing hurt? My point is, now Rose would have Jimmy, Nate, Marco, Luol, Carlos, and Joakim to help him out and it will be increasingly difficult to play Rose the same way that they did in 2011.

justinnum1
05-08-2013, 03:51 PM
I think its absolutely embarrassing that Miami gave up 35 points after being well rested to a completely depleted bulls. Miami as a team choked in the 4th quarter.

You're right. And no one will be talking about this next week when miami is moving on. Get it in now while its relavent.

effen5
05-08-2013, 03:51 PM

You do realize everybody already thinks Miami will move on to the ECF? Do you have any idea how big of an upset if the Bulls beat the Heat? Get over it, we get it, Miami is good.

effen5
05-08-2013, 03:56 PM
Not saying Rose coming back will immediately make him better, but the MAIN reason the heat could contain rose was because not only did they put LeBron on Derrick, but KEITH BOGANS was our starting 2 guard. They helped off Bogans and doubled Derrick and made it very hard for him to find open teammates and get open shots. Not to mention Carlos Boozer disappeared that series as well, and I definitely could be wrong but I think Noah might have been playing hurt? My point is, now Rose would have Jimmy, Nate, Marco, Luol, Carlos, and Joakim to help him out and it will be increasingly difficult to play Rose the same way that they did in 2011.
This team we actually have with Marco, Nate, Jimmy is actually a lot better than the team we had in 11. Obviously our biggest loss was Asik. Its a shame Rose isn't ready yet, he actually have players that can contribute this year offensively....that includes Boozer (even though he didn't show in game 1)

VinceGully
05-08-2013, 03:59 PM

2 quarters out of 10 is what you are relying on....

...that's a homer statement. Rose can be shut down on multiple occasions but lebrons supporting cast can't?

VinceGully
05-08-2013, 04:03 PM

Cuz he rushed right back to play the Nets. You can say every player gets better after every game. The point is you don't know if a team will "shut down" a player based on 2 quarters of stats. That's ridiculous. I get it, you are a homer but you team is not without plenty of flaws

Pierzynski4Prez
...that's a homer statement. Rose can be shut down on multiple occasions but lebrons supporting cast can't?

It's pointless even talking to him. Nobody else can get better but players on the heat. Nobody else can rebound from bad games but the heat. I'm upset with myself for wasting my time with the troll.

DeyAce
if we win tonight i think rose comes back

justinnum1
05-08-2013, 04:04 PM

They were last night, actually there werent even really shut down, miami just missed a bunch of good looks, i will call that rust, you can say they were shut down, probably somewhere in the middle.

NBA_Starter
05-08-2013, 04:13 PM
I doubt it but at this point who knows?

SportsFanatic10
05-08-2013, 06:03 PM
saw a tweet that's kinda funny for those of you who watch game of thrones...

"Nate Robinson has upper lip laceration, will return. Bulls continue to b battered, bloodied. Derrick Rose is Joffrey in Battle of Blackwater"

SportsFanatic10
05-08-2013, 06:14 PM
i doubt rose is coming back though...woj is usually right about things and he says its a definite no.

DChibes
05-09-2013, 08:06 AM
Come on now really? You would want Derek Rose on the court for 10-15 min a game giving little Nate some rest? dont be foolish.

If LeBron was in the same situation I would be BEGGING him to stay on the bench

Big Zo
05-09-2013, 09:52 AM
Come on now really? You would want Derek Rose on the court for 10-15 min a game giving little Nate some rest? dont be foolish.

Derrick Rose isn't anywhere near the same stratosphere as LeBron. And when the hell did Nate Robinson suddenly become 1st team All-NBA?

Max.This
05-09-2013, 10:02 AM
Derrick Rose isn't anywhere near the same stratosphere as LeBron. And when the hell did Nate Robinson suddenly become 1st team All-NBA?

nate has been pretty clutch though even though hes not 1st team all nba

Big Zo
05-09-2013, 10:04 AM
nate has been pretty clutch though even though hes not 1st team all nba

Brought back to Earth yesterday. Will likely stay here.

k.smith904
05-09-2013, 12:13 PM
Why would he come back now? Makes no sense.

bucketss
05-09-2013, 12:23 PM
i just want to use him on 2k again lol.

Tony_Starks
05-09-2013, 12:58 PM
D Rose is chillin man. He was spotted at King of Diamonds last night in MIA. As he should!

My only thing is I believe he wrote off the season a long time ago he should've just said he's shutting it down and left it at that...

D-Leethal
05-09-2013, 01:20 PM
Hes not coming back. Why would he decide to come back against Miami's traps and pressure D?

You think he regained his muscle memory in the past 3 days or did God tell him 'its your time'?

If he was scared to play vs the Nets, he'll be scared to play now. You don't 'mentally heal' overnight.

Check my sig, thats what Rose should be doing right now. When Shump was asked about his ACL he said 'I would have forgot I tore my ACL if you guys didn't keep bringing it up'.....the only way you get mentally comfortable is by playing live action and getting that repitition back, you can't simulate that ****. Your not going to get in-game muscle memory in practice. Rose should have sacked up a month ago, now is not the time. Especially with the physicality in this series.

Knick_Fever
05-09-2013, 01:39 PM
Brought back to Earth yesterday. Will likely stay here.

Highly unlikely. He's not the type that could stay shut down too long.

Knick_Fever
05-09-2013, 01:46 PM
For those that are using game 2 as a barometer, remember the bulls were blown out the same way in game 1 vs the nets. This is the playoffs, where momentum shifts from game to game. Currently, the Bulls are in the driver's seat heading home.

therealwd27
05-09-2013, 01:51 PM
I'm assuming the pacers are in the drivers seat too right?

Knick_Fever
05-09-2013, 01:56 PM
I'm assuming the pacers are in the drivers seat too right?

Absolutely, and the bulls are in response mode coming off a loss. So its more likely the bulls win game 3 than the knicks.

bleedprple&gold
05-09-2013, 02:02 PM
DRose = no heart

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BIgRwX_CcAAi-9t.jpg:large

ryang
05-09-2013, 02:03 PM
Da bulls aren't winning game 3. And you can quote him (ace Ventura)

Big Zo
05-09-2013, 02:07 PM
For those that are using game 2 as a barometer, remember the bulls were blown out the same way in game 1 vs the nets. This is the playoffs, where momentum shifts from game to game. Currently, the Bulls are in the driver's seat heading home.

You're comparing the Heat to the Nets? Good one...

85BearsDefense
05-09-2013, 02:14 PM

You're right he's the youngest player to win an MVP now please shut the **** up.

85BearsDefense
05-09-2013, 02:16 PM

You're comparing the Heat to the Nets? Good one...

He didn't compare the nets to the heat one bit, get off your high horse, all he said was the bulls got blown out game 1 and came back strong. Some Heat fans are just brutal on here.

Knick_Fever
05-09-2013, 02:21 PM
He didn't compare the nets to the heat one bit, get off your high horse, all he said was the bulls got blown out game 1 and came back strong. Some Heat fans are just brutal on here.

But he didnt see it that way of course, he used a classic homer response.

Stunner
05-09-2013, 02:22 PM
Bulls always bounce back after a really bad game . That's been the cycle with them , especially if Deng , Kirk and Rose comes back they will be hyped especially at home .

ryang
05-09-2013, 02:34 PM
But as non fans of the Heat you see it another way. Your looking at it as the bulls came back strong. We look at it as it was Brooklyn. Big difference as far as the bulls abality to come back strong against the Heat as opposed to the nets. Not saying they won't play better but using a previous series as a barometer (expecily since it was Brooklyn) is foolish to say the least

Knick_Fever
05-09-2013, 02:37 PM
Bulls always bounce back after a really bad game . That's been the cycle with them , especially if Deng , Kirk and Rose comes back they will be hyped especially at home .

Bulls dont need them to win game 3 or 4. They need them for game 5. Im not sure if Kirk will return this series though, his calf problem isnt getting any better. But w/Deng they have the quality depth they need to contend.

Knick_Fever
05-09-2013, 02:42 PM
But as non fans of the Heat you see it another way. Your looking at it as the bulls came back strong. We look at it as it was Brooklyn. Big difference as far as the bulls abality to come back strong against the Heat as opposed to the nets. Not saying they won't play better but using a previous series as a barometer (expecily since it was Brooklyn) is foolish to say the least

And using game 2 vs the heat as a barometer isnt foolish?

ryang
05-09-2013, 02:44 PM
The bulls definitely need them for games 3 n 4. I know your a knick fan but wishing or hoping for your statement to hod water is not reality my man. You'll see tomm evening.

ryang
05-09-2013, 02:47 PM
Not sure what your asking? As a knowledgable Heat fan I can tell you we lost game 1 because we played like the champs who couldn't be stopped. Yesterday you saw us get into the fight (a Lebron quote I might add) as far as the rest of the series you'll see a completely different Heat team who probably won't lose another game to the bulls. There to hurt and when Miami steps on the gas ( see previous years if you like using history as a barometer) they won't lose to an inferior team.

blahblahyoutoo
05-09-2013, 02:57 PM
You're right he's the youngest player to win an MVP now please shut the **** up.

lol, you know every chicago fan would be willing to trade rose for lebron straight up in a heartbeat.

Doogolas
05-09-2013, 03:11 PM
lol, you know every chicago fan would be willing to trade rose for lebron straight up in a heartbeat.

I wouldn't. So therefore you are wrong.

And it's not because I think Rose is better. I just don't want to cheer for LeBron James. And the same goes for plenty of other players.

Knick_Fever
05-09-2013, 03:38 PM
The bulls definitely need them for games 3 n 4. I know your a knick fan but wishing or hoping for your statement to hod water is not reality my man. You'll see tomm evening.

Bulls weren't expected to steal one in miami, especially the first one. They were expected to get their win(s) at home. They're an extremely disciplined and rugged team, I dont see any way they lose game 3. Thibs will adjust accordingly.

ryang
05-09-2013, 03:42 PM
Care to make a sig bet? Game 3 has already been decided. Ill bet anything you want

Knick_Fever
Not sure what your asking? As a knowledgable Heat fan I can tell you we lost game 1 because we played like the champs who couldn't be stopped. Yesterday you saw us get into the fight (a Lebron quote I might add) as far as the rest of the series you'll see a completely different Heat team who probably won't lose another game to the bulls. There to hurt and when Miami steps on the gas ( see previous years if you like using history as a barometer) they won't lose to an inferior team.

Depends how far back you want to go.

Slug3
Bulls weren't expected to steal one in miami, especially the first one. They were expected to get their win(s) at home. They're an extremely disciplined and rugged team, I dont see any way they lose game 3. Thibs will adjust accordingly.

Why? Cause all of a sudden Miami is not one of the best road teams?

ryang
05-09-2013, 03:44 PM
Make a bet?? Come on. Your sig will be Lebron for a year if Miami wins. Ill out a Knicks whatever for 3 years if we lose. Come on son

ryang
05-09-2013, 03:49 PM
Didn't think so.

TeamSeattle
05-09-2013, 03:51 PM
Didn't think so.

What's the bet, that Miami wins the rest of the games?

Knick_Fever
05-09-2013, 04:04 PM
Care to make a sig bet? Game 3 has already been decided. Ill bet anything you want

Absolutely. At the sound of the horn, you have to immediately post the following as your sig:
"Knick_Fever > ryang"

Something pretty simple, yet powerful. So what do you say? Oh, and until the start of the next game. I wont want you to have to endure the humiliation for too long.

ryang
05-09-2013, 04:17 PM
Heat> Knicks. At the end of the game you out that up until the next game. Deal?

ryang
05-09-2013, 04:18 PM
Game 3s winner of Miami and Chicago was the bet

Knick_Fever
05-09-2013, 04:23 PM
Heat> Knicks. At the end of the game you out that up until the next game. Deal?

deal.

ryang
05-09-2013, 04:26 PM
If you want to just get it over with and out it up there that's fine with me. Lmao. I see you shied away from the whole year good move

Caveman508
05-09-2013, 04:29 PM
thats why he said stop

Nervous bro? lol

either way if Heat win there will be an asterisk next to it in most respected NBA circles lol

LeQueef James

Big Zo
05-09-2013, 04:31 PM

That's nice. I bet his son suits up before he does.

Kuya_Clive
05-09-2013, 04:32 PM
http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/nba/208790/thibodeau-says-status-quo-for-derrick-rose

Yea, he doesn't sound likely to return...

mdm692
05-09-2013, 04:49 PM
Nervous bro? lol

either way if Heat win there will be an asterisk next to it in most respected NBA circles lol

LeQueef James
No there won't. Don't be a sore loser.

lol, please
05-09-2013, 04:52 PM
If Rose comes back put your mortgage and kids college money on the Bulls. They are going all the way.

Krizzle88
05-09-2013, 04:52 PM
Why are heat fans so spooked about Rose possibly coming back?

ryang
05-09-2013, 04:55 PM
Heat fan here. Not concerned with rise coming back after a year off In the least

justinnum1
05-09-2013, 05:02 PM

Most hope he does come back so their are less excuses from bulls fans.

DumDum
05-09-2013, 05:05 PM
Nervous bro? lol

LeQueef James

I will put an asterisk next to your "respected NBA circles"

making excuses tis tis show some self respect some sprine a black bone some cojones

DumDum
05-09-2013, 05:07 PM

I wish rose would come back at better then he was but sadly I don't have a time machine I would pick up 1996 jordan to you guys need help at Sg really bad

NYJ - NYY
05-09-2013, 05:08 PM
Nervous bro? lol

LeQueef James

I will put an asterisk next to your "respected NBA circles"

making excuses tis tis show some self respect some sprine a black bone some cojones

Sprine and black bone lol

4milesperday
05-09-2013, 05:12 PM

I think Heat fans will be excited to see Rose back...Heat won't have to keep playing down to competition and will beat the silly out of Chi town. You're acting like Rose was that great before he got injured...he probably lost 2 steps already.

Rose will need atleast 5 games to get in game shape and by then the series will be over.

DumDum
05-09-2013, 05:14 PM
Sprine and black bone lol

I need to see twice bulls fans are acting like lakers fans the world is coming to an end

king4day
05-09-2013, 05:24 PM
Listening to sports talk radio for NY and on Sirius XM, they've been talking about this all day too.
It's silly for some people to say this isn't news. if the OP just said 'I think he's gonna return' and that's it, then fine, but it's being talked about all over the place. It's news.

DumDum
05-09-2013, 05:28 PM
PG is a hard spot to come back into if Rose was a Sg it be a little easier on him to come back Playoff ready

ryang
05-09-2013, 05:32 PM
It's been talked about in NY. Wow there's a shocker.

ryang
05-09-2013, 05:33 PM
And Ny feels Miami had the refs a on there side? I'm shocked again. Lmao

JordansBulls
05-09-2013, 05:37 PM
Most hope he does come back so their are less excuses from bulls fans.

How so? You guys don't want Rose to come back. Neither does Lebron or Wade. And they definitely don't want Deng or Hinrich back either.

DumDum
05-09-2013, 05:40 PM
How so? You guys don't want Rose to come back. Neither does Lebron or Wade. And they definitely don't want Deng or Hinrich back either.

I wish they all came back and jordan and pippen and rodman and even grant and you guys can have Phil there for advice and giggles and LSD parties :D

justinnum1
05-09-2013, 05:40 PM

Wrong. We want them all back. I'm sure you are getting the excuses ready tho.

ryang
05-09-2013, 05:41 PM
Yea we do. What would be different from the last time we met in the playoffs? Not a thing. We'd win regardless. Don't let game 1 confuse you considering you won game 1 last time. How's it go after that? I could care less either way because my team will be in the ECF regardless.

DumDum
05-09-2013, 05:43 PM
on a side note I only respect Deng from the bulls he been a corner stone for the bulls for a number of yrs and he the only person with "class" on the bulls roster and he defends lebron as well as anyone in the league

KingPosey
05-09-2013, 05:44 PM
I know that the players seem to have stuck by him, but if I was on the team I would be pretty inclined to say "you know what? It's cool bro, we got it. Thanks though...."

KingPosey
05-09-2013, 05:45 PM
I wish they all came back and jordan and pippen and rodman and even grant and you guys can have Phil there for advice and giggles and LSD parties :D

You want Jordan to come back? So you guys can get swept the next 3 games?

DumDum
05-09-2013, 05:56 PM
You want Jordan to come back? So you guys can get swept the next 3 games?

doubt it

Knick_Fever
05-09-2013, 05:57 PM

Yeah, i bet u know a thing or two about excuses.

KingPosey
05-09-2013, 06:09 PM
doubt it

You can "doubt it" all you want.

DumDum
05-09-2013, 06:24 PM
You can "doubt it" all you want.

thank you I will

northsider
05-09-2013, 07:08 PM

Really? I mean you're not trying to convince yourself that somehow they aren't playing a depleted Bulls team right?

No one needs an excuse. However it doesn't take anyone with half a brain to know it's not exactly like the Bulls are front runners with 100% health.

KingPosey
05-09-2013, 08:26 PM
thank you I will

You're welcome, and still wrong.

Minimal
05-09-2013, 09:38 PM
I am the only one who is pissed that media gives him so much attention right now? Stop the business ****, he is not gonna play this year.

Stunner
05-09-2013, 09:51 PM
I am the only one who is pissed that media gives him so much attention right now? Stop the business ****, he is not gonna play this year.

Thats frank coming from a heat fan like the heat aren't always on ESPN

goingfor28
05-09-2013, 09:56 PM

This

Big Zo
05-09-2013, 10:17 PM

The Heat players that ESPN talks about are...

... Playing.

Hardaway Here
05-09-2013, 10:19 PM

Yeah because the Heat never beat a healthy bulls roster in a playoff series before.

bbcmillionaire
05-09-2013, 10:32 PM
Yeah because the Heat never beat a healthy bulls roster in a playoff series before.
Technically the heat never played a fully healthy bulls roster, except game 1 in 2011 when we blew the heat out... Asik only played in game 1

gotoHcarolina52
05-09-2013, 10:38 PM
Technically the heat never played a fully healthy bulls roster, except game 1 in 2011 when we blew the heat out... Asik only played in game 1

The **** you talkin bout?

Game 1: 11 mins, 14 sec (http://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/201105150CHI.html)
Game 2: 16 mins, 30 sec (http://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/201105180CHI.html)
Game 3: 15 mins, 21 sec (http://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/201105220MIA.html)
Game 4: 1 min, 53 sec (http://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/201105240MIA.html)

http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/a/asikom01/gamelog/2011/

JordansBulls
05-09-2013, 10:42 PM
The **** you talkin bout?

http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/a/asikom01/gamelog/2011/

Boozer and Noah were playing hurt as well.

gotoHcarolina52
05-09-2013, 10:46 PM
Boozer and Noah were playing hurt as well.

As were Mike Miller and Udonis Haslem . . .

justinnum1
05-09-2013, 10:48 PM

How soon they forget.

JordansBulls
05-09-2013, 10:50 PM

Both of them were there and you also had Big Z and Bibby.

Krizzle88
05-09-2013, 11:05 PM

It really pisses me off you guys always bring up the past to bash the bulls geez stfu about what happened 2 years ago you some how find a reason to bring it up.

4milesperday
05-09-2013, 11:15 PM
It really pisses me off you guys always bring up the past to bash the bulls geez stfu about what happened 2 years ago you some how find a reason to bring it up.

The Bulls didnt even get past the 1st round last yr.

Knick_Fever
05-09-2013, 11:40 PM
I love it how you guys are referencing games from 2 years ago :laugh: The difference is night and day between the bulls then and now. Was nate robinson on that team? belineli? jimmy butler? hinrich? :facepalm:
2013 Bulls "supporting cast" >>> 2011's.

Knick_Fever
05-09-2013, 11:53 PM
How soon they forget.

Im pretty sure they didnt forget about '11 though.:rolleyes:
Just saying, since we're speaking of the past.

KniCks4LiFe
05-09-2013, 11:53 PM
y'all still think he's playing game 3? I'd bring him off the bench tho, to bring him in slowly.

justinnum1
05-09-2013, 11:55 PM
Im pretty sure they didnt forget about '11 though.:rolleyes:
Just saying, since we're speaking of the past.

You are obsessed with bringing up the 2011 finals. We get it, lol. Let me know if melo ever makes it that far.

Knick_Fever
05-10-2013, 12:00 AM
You are obsessed with bringing up the 2011 finals. We get it, lol. Let me know if melo ever makes it that far.

Hey dont think I forgot about our sig bet. Oh and it still applies even if you dont make it to the ECF.

One more thing, Melo isn't even my favorite player, Dirk Nowitzki is.

lol, please
05-10-2013, 12:02 AM
^ :clap:

gotoHcarolina52
05-10-2013, 12:14 AM
I love it how you guys are referencing games from 2 years ago :laugh: The difference is night and day between the bulls then and now. Was nate robinson on that team? belineli? jimmy butler? hinrich? :facepalm:
2013 Bulls "supporting cast" >>> 2011's.

This x1,000, bro. Bulls are much better this year than in 2011. Much better.

How do those fancy symbols work? Something like this 8--------------------->>>>>>>>>>>>>> ?????

And how bout the Heat? They've gotten worse! They've lost size and veteran leadership!

In fact, the Heat have only added Shane Battier, Ray Allen, Norris Cole, and Birdman Birdman (not to mention Rashard Lewis) to replace the huge losses of Carlos "Reggaeton" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYH9LzAzR3E) Arroyo, Eddie "Big Balls Dance" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qZ4GrnPrm0) House, Erick Dampier, Zydrunas Ilgauskas, Jamaal Magloire, and Mike "Lowest Playoff PER in the History of Basketball" (http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/miamiheat/post/_/id/7424/bibbys-productivity-reaches-all-time-low) Bibby (not to mention Jerry Stackhouse).

I love it how these clowns are referencing games from 2 years ago :laugh: The difference is night and day between then and now, amirite, bro?! Amirite?! :facepalm:

lol, please
05-10-2013, 12:27 AM
Man Heat fans are getting owned in here.

gotoHcarolina52
05-10-2013, 12:36 AM
Hey dont think I forgot about our sig bet. Oh and it still applies even if you dont make it to the ECF.

One more thing, Melo isn't even my favorite player, Dirk Nowitzki is.

Fun fact: did you know that the New York Knicks have never--NEVER--won the Larry O'Brien trophy? ;)

Knick_Fever
05-10-2013, 12:47 AM
This x1,000, bro. Bulls are much better this year than in 2011. Much better.

How do those fancy symbols work? Something like this 8--------------------->>>>>>>>>>>>>> ?????

And how bout the Heat? They've gotten worse! They've lost size and veteran leadership!

In fact, the Heat have only added Shane Battier, Ray Allen, Norris Cole, and Birdman Birdman (not to mention Rashard Lewis) to replace the huge losses of Carlos "Reggaeton" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYH9LzAzR3E) Arroyo, Eddie "Big Balls Dance" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qZ4GrnPrm0) House, Erick Dampier, Zydrunas Ilgauskas, Jamaal Magloire, and Mike "Lowest Playoff PER in the History of Basketball" (http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/miamiheat/post/_/id/7424/bibbys-productivity-reaches-all-time-low) Bibby (not to mention Jerry Stackhouse).

I love it how these clowns are referencing games from 2 years ago :laugh: The difference is night and day between then and now, amirite, bro?! Amirite?! :facepalm:
For sure. Its gonna be a long series with or w/out rose. Looking forward to game 3.

KniCks4LiFe
05-10-2013, 12:47 AM
Fun fact: did you know that the New York Knicks have never--NEVER--won the Larry O'Brien trophy? ;)

I got this.

funner fact: did you know the Bulls still have an under .500 win/loss record w/o Michael Jordan ;)

lol, please
05-10-2013, 12:50 AM
:laugh2: ouch.