PDA

View Full Version : Nate Robinson!!!so hot?how come he is so miraculous?

Chrisclover
05-07-2013, 02:53 AM
Again, Nate scored 20+ and Heat was defeated .
His salary seems just around 1M this year.(why so cheap?)
Taking advantage of Rose's absence, he shone for many times! kind of like a Jeremy lin- story.And both of which are explosive sometimes, in that they dare to sprint into the paint and draw foul
How amazing is this 3-time dunk champ! :clap:

lol, please
05-07-2013, 02:55 AM
Because it's Nate Robinson. Duh. Nate > Rose.

KniCks4LiFe
05-07-2013, 03:01 AM
Nate >>>>>>>>>>> IDK if I want to play Rose

Chrisclover
05-07-2013, 03:01 AM
LOL, last night, Rose was spotted in a club and some accused him of lacking a sense of responsibilty

sunsfan88
05-07-2013, 03:27 AM
Lol this thread title made me think this was some late night homo spam thread.

Chrisclover
05-07-2013, 03:28 AM
LOL, last night, Rose was spotted in a club and some accused him of lacking a sense of responsibilty

DumDum
05-07-2013, 03:40 AM
free as a seagull

Mckphins
05-07-2013, 06:37 AM
So hot right now

JiffyMix88
05-07-2013, 08:03 AM
Drippin' wet he so hot

sep11ie
05-07-2013, 08:25 AM
Thuggish ruggish Nate.

Moe Bigsley
05-07-2013, 08:35 AM
"Nate Robinson is sometimes the best player in the NBA."

dayman
05-07-2013, 09:07 AM
Nate, so hot right now. Nate.

LAKobeBryant
05-07-2013, 09:23 AM
Imagine if they traded Booz and Nate for barg and lucas

BklynKnicks3
05-07-2013, 09:36 AM
always thought knicks should have kept him

Captain Moroni
05-07-2013, 09:44 AM
The thread should be.....why can't N8 Robinson stay a starter and with one team?

Knicks got fed up with him, pretty much every team he has been on eventually said no thanks.

There has to be a reason why.

pacofunk64
05-07-2013, 09:50 AM
Nate is gonna get paid next year...whoa boy!

pacofunk64
05-07-2013, 09:50 AM
dupe

BKLYNpigeon
05-07-2013, 09:56 AM
Its called Contract Year!

Nate Robinson is only making under 1 million dollars this year. He would be great for a team who needs a 6th man or instant offense. he doesnt get much respect and deserves a 2-3 year contract.

Muttman73
05-07-2013, 10:00 AM
Somebody is going to give him a lot of $$, but it won't be the same for him if it's not Chicago

-money can't buy me love-

Rain City
05-07-2013, 10:03 AM
give nate his props. his rep is an off the bench chucker who can occasionally fill up a stat sheet. but he was the biggest reason they closed out game 1 in MIA vs a great defensive team. one of the very best players in the playoffs so far.

Kuya_Clive
05-07-2013, 10:04 AM
Confidence. He thinks he's the best scorer on the floor every single time he steps on the court.

SLY WILLIAMS
05-07-2013, 10:16 AM
Before his knee injury Nate always had the ability to carry a team offensively when he was hot. I remember when the Knicks coach benched him for a month and in his very first game back he scored 40 points and carried the Knicks over Joe Johnson and the Hawks. Thibs is a great coach. He is maximizing Nates positives instead of dwelling on his negatives. I have huge respect for Thibs and as a long time Nate fan I'm happy to see Nate's talents being recognized by other NBA players.

LongIslandIcedZ
05-07-2013, 10:36 AM
He's a good scorer and a really confident player. That is a dangerous combination when he's on.

king4day
05-07-2013, 10:46 AM
What do you guys think Nate will fetch this offseason? Given he's been doing it most of the year, I sense he's going to get at the least, a mid level deal. Possibly more for a desperate team in need of a scorer.

MrfadeawayJB
05-07-2013, 10:52 AM
He is playing great. This is a product of playing with so much freedom. He knows he can take risks or "bad shots" and it's ok cause who else will they put in??? Teague lol

MrfadeawayJB
05-07-2013, 10:53 AM
Bet OKC wishes they had him right about now

Nats_vcu-Okc35
05-07-2013, 11:04 AM
I hope they have a defibrillator on the sidelines. Thibs is gonna need it.

DR_1
05-07-2013, 11:55 AM

:puke: I have a hard time believing that was real. Every Bulls fan I know was against the trade.

ILLUSIONIST^248
05-07-2013, 11:59 AM
Not surprised, Anyone who remembers him being a high school stud will understand why he can play in a grown mans league being a whopping 5 foot.

smith&wesson
05-07-2013, 12:14 PM

I'd be one happy little raptor fan :dance: lol

smith&wesson
05-07-2013, 12:16 PM
What do you guys think Nate will fetch this offseason? Given he's been doing it most of the year, I sense he's going to get at the least, a mid level deal. Possibly more for a desperate team in need of a scorer.

Mid level sounds about right. Maybe more. This season really helped his career

Heediot
05-07-2013, 01:11 PM
Amnesty Boozer, Re-Sign Nate and get a backup PF after moving Gibson to the starting 5.

ThuglifeJ
05-07-2013, 01:28 PM
why are we acting like Nate is new? This isn't new, this is the best he's played and most likely the strongest moment of his career. We all know this. If you want to hype him fine, but anyone who watches knows that he's gonna be pretty mediocre, and his typical annoying chucky self next season. Possibly even before this playoffs is over.

I mean when you're throwing near 3 pointers off one foot off the backboard to win games...it's not gonna last

Nates a fun dude to watch tho, hes been nuts this playoffs.

has anyone else noticed confidence is back in? Somethings in the air it feels like 2000 again
Robinson and Curry are so fun to watch this playoffs

NYtilIdie
05-07-2013, 01:33 PM
Nate has steadily improved over the years if you've been paying attention. Playing for GS was one of the best things that's ever happened to him basketball-wise, he left there a different player and you can see the affects hard-nosed coaches like Jackson & Thibs have on him.

As a Knicks fan its a proud moment to say that Nate has finally grown up and I'm honestly more proud of him than I am of the Knicks right now. He's the sole reason I'll ever root for the Bulls lol.

Once a Knicks, always a Knick.

bagwell368
05-07-2013, 01:38 PM
Nate has steadily improved over the years if you've been paying attention.

Really? You mean going to OKC in the Perkins deal, playing 4 games because he was hurt, and then getting cut the next season by OKC costing them $4.25M?

That follows being dealt by the Celts that had enough of him.

He's a streak shooter on a big streak. He also plays 1 on 5, and is a defensive liability. Any team over paying for him will be sorry.

JordansBulls
05-07-2013, 01:42 PM
I would give him a contract that Barea got I guess to be the 6th man on a squad.

NYtilIdie
05-07-2013, 01:45 PM
Really? You mean going to OKC in the Perkins deal, playing 4 games because he was hurt, and then getting cut the next season by OKC costing them $4.25M?

That follows being dealt by the Celts that had enough of him.

He's a streak shooter on a big streak. He also plays 1 on 5, and is a defensive liability. Any team over paying for him will be sorry.

Cool, lets just ignore the entire statement and nitpick one part.

Stinkyoutsider
05-07-2013, 01:46 PM
He's a very good player but not a good decision maker...

When it comes to being athletic and being able to get your own shot, I think he's one of the best in the league right now. But with his size, he can only play the point. And, for all the great plays he makes, he makes just as many bad decisions. You don't want bad decisions from your point guard because the ball is in his hands.

I'm glad we have him this year. We thought he would be the 3rd pg but he's better than that this year.

SLY WILLIAMS
05-07-2013, 01:55 PM
Nate has steadily improved over the years if you've been paying attention. Playing for GS was one of the best things that's ever happened to him basketball-wise, he left there a different player and you can see the affects hard-nosed coaches like Jackson & Thibs have on him.

As a Knicks fan its a proud moment to say that Nate has finally grown up and I'm honestly more proud of him than I am of the Knicks right now. He's the sole reason I'll ever root for the Bulls lol.

Once a Knicks, always a Knick.

When Nate injured his knee I did not know if he would ever be the same because his athleticism plays such a large role in his game. When I saw him play after the knee injury he did not have the same burst but his game started to come back last season in GS. Nate is the man. Nate will make mistakes. Nate is not perfect but Nates pluses far outweigh his negatives. Props to Thibs for letting Nate be Nate. Now Thibs is seeing some rewards.

NYtilIdie
05-07-2013, 02:06 PM
When Nate injured his knee I did not know if he would ever be the same because his athleticism plays such a large role in his game. When I saw him play after the knee injury he did not have the same burst but his game started to come back last season in GS. Nate is the man. Nate will make mistakes. Nate is not perfect but Nates pluses far outweigh his negatives. Props to Thibs for letting Nate be Nate. Now Thibs is seeing some rewards.

All Nate ever needed was a coach to believe in him. The Knicks were too dysfunctional at the time, Doc's bench was too deep and he had the injury in OKC. Mark Jackson always raved about Nate during his commentating days and finally was able to coach him in GS and knew exactly how handle him unlike coaches in the past and the same can be said for Thibs, both guys have gotten the best outta Nate so far.

Nate is doing exactly what he did for the Knicks, just at a more controlled pace and now on both sides of the court. Its a beautiful thing to watch, Sly :)

lol, please
05-07-2013, 02:11 PM
Maybe we can bring Nate back to GS when Jack leaves for the Nuggets.

smiddy012
05-07-2013, 02:18 PM
As a Bulls fan, this is the first time I've watched Nate on a consistent basis, and I don't think there is another team in the league that needed him this season as much as the Bulls have. He has completely blown away what expectations I had of him by miles.

It's actually rather annoying how every announcer has to bring up "bad Nate, good Nate," cuz I've barely even seen bad Nate this season. Nate has probably single-handedly won us 10 games at least, whereas he may have lost us 2, 3 games max because of poor shot selection. He is by far our best offensive player and clutch shooter, only player near him is Marco, and he's not that good at creating his own shot like Nate is.

He's definitely a defensive liability against a Deron type PG, but against a Chalmers or non-all-star type he can hold his own. I mean obviously his length hurts him, but with what he has he gets the most out of it on both sides of the court. He is as tough of a player as you will find IMO.

I'm hoping to god Nate takes a discounted, 2 to 3 year deal next season with the Bulls. Just imagining him next to Rose, when we need offense, is nasty. Both Nate and Rose would open so much up for the other player, not to mention the rest of the offense.

After the way he has fought and produced this season, there is no way any Bulls fan cannot love Nate at this point. The dude is clutch as ****, and has ice water in his veins. Love his personality too, it's hard to imagine him losing his welcome in Chicago when we got so many guys to keep him in the right direction.

Purple_n_Gold
05-07-2013, 03:11 PM
Guy is scared of no one and has the heart of a lion. He also believes he is always the best player on the floor which is a mentality you must have. Thibs has done a great job as well at keeping him on a leash. Since playing for Thibs his reckless play from the past has been severely limited.

koberulesall
05-07-2013, 03:20 PM
he has been one of the most under the radar players for awhile I HATED HIM when he played against LA in 2010 on Boston in that series I FEARED HIM MORE THAN RONDO! but it makes me smile to see him whip the Heat

Procision
05-07-2013, 03:35 PM
Hope someone pays Nate Robinson in the offseason, won't have to scream at my tv at him 10x a game during Bulls games. Its not his fault though, hes a fine bench player just hate him as a starter.

SLY WILLIAMS
05-07-2013, 04:56 PM
All Nate ever needed was a coach to believe in him. The Knicks were too dysfunctional at the time, Doc's bench was too deep and he had the injury in OKC. Mark Jackson always raved about Nate during his commentating days and finally was able to coach him in GS and knew exactly how handle him unlike coaches in the past and the same can be said for Thibs, both guys have gotten the best outta Nate so far.

Nate is doing exactly what he did for the Knicks, just at a more controlled pace and now on both sides of the court. Its a beautiful thing to watch, Sly :)

The funny thing is I'm not sure many people outside of Knicks fans have seen Nate at his best. I'm not sure if this is Nate as his best. I thought Nate was pretty darn good in 2008-2009 before his knee injury and the coach that did not have faith in him. I think a lot of people forget he averaged over 17ppg for us in under 30 minutes per game. Regardless of which season was bast I know a lot of Knicks fans will be rooting for him. I'm very happy for him. :)

netsgiantsyanks
05-07-2013, 05:27 PM
Nate is gonna get paid next year...whoa boy!

and then he's gonna return to regular nate robinson that pisses everybody off

netsgiantsyanks
05-07-2013, 05:29 PM
i hope im wrong though, he's fun to watch when he's not playing the nets. :p

odiz
05-07-2013, 05:49 PM
The thread should be.....why can't N8 Robinson stay a starter and with one team?

Knicks got fed up with him, pretty much every team he has been on eventually said no thanks.

There has to be a reason why.

Defense. Hes generously listed at 5'9" 180. He gets absolutely abused by any respectable offensive player. No-ones ever doubted his offensive skills. His defense just makes it hard to justify playing him big minutes unless hes playing out of his mind offensively like he is now.

jbeezy
05-07-2013, 06:01 PM
Nate has just never been consistent. Every once in a while he gets hot but it doesn't last very long. For his career he has shot 42.7% from the field. This season he has shot 43.3%. Its hard to say how long he will be able to keep his play up.