PDA

View Full Version : Derrick Rose=Punk

TheScab
05-06-2013, 08:19 PM
Seriously,there seems to be no accountability in Chicago for this guy. Yeah im calling him a punk and if/when he does return, if I were Chicago fans i'd boo the heck out of him. Being cleared months ago to play but still sitting out because it's mental and it's "in Gods hands"is pathetic, a disgrace to this league and a slap in the face to all of your fans who pay their hard earned money. Only a legend could do something like this, yet no legend would ever do this. Rose is obviously an arrogant prima donna who will decides to milk his millions. He's not a baller for the love of the game.

Joakim Noah should be the face of this franchise. Chicago should seriously find a way to dump rose and bring in Chris paul. I just can't sit out of my job for an injury AFTER being cleared by doctors for months and still get paid, so why should rose?

Im just super pissed because other players have returned from serious injury even with a losing record at the end of the season, yet this punk can watch his team in the 2nd round of the playoffs fight for themselves while he "gets his mind right".

Slug3
05-06-2013, 08:25 PM
at some point you forgot that this was HIS life and not the fans life.

Hawkeye15
05-06-2013, 08:27 PM
enough Rose bashing threads, we have some open to discuss this type of stuff