PDA

View Full Version : Refs A absolute disgrace Game 1

BklynKnicks3
05-06-2013, 08:55 AM
There is no excuse for the way this game was reffed i was at the game. There was at least 5 ref u suck chants. How does a team with the leading scorer attempt 3 fts in the first half in its home building. Melo was attacking the paint going into the chest of defenders not getting nay whistles until the game was decided and we where down 14. One play he actually got smacked in the face and no whistle this is unreal. I cant sit here and say we should have won but we never had a chance to. All these stupid experts with there pers and %s. Melo shot 10-28 for 27 points that inefficant basketball. How about he got fouled at least 6 or 7 times times which was not called. Which should make him 10-23 at worst with 32 points and guess what thats enough to send this game to overtime or even win. I am being fair here out of those 7 plays lets say 6 were borderline. Jr was also fouled on at least 2 or 3 drives that where not called. WTF is the point of home court this si the 2nd strait game at msg where the other team gets all the calls. Woodson needs to do a Mark jackson call the refs out. Enough of this politically correct nonsense speak the truth even it costs a fine.

bucketss
05-06-2013, 09:02 AM
melo choked lmao!!!

BklynKnicks3
05-06-2013, 09:08 AM
i guess u are one of those fans who were suprised by the tim donghuey scandel. I was just waiting for that to come out. I always said then how iverson never got fair amount of calls and ofcourse tim says league had many anti iverson refs. Its pretty clear that Melo is this decades iverson.

hornetsfansydne
05-06-2013, 09:14 AM
There is no excuse for the way this game was reffed i was at the game. There was at least 5 ref u suck chants. How does a team with the leading scorer attempt 3 fts in the first half in its home building. Melo was attacking the paint going into the chest of defenders not getting nay whistles until the game was decided and we where down 14. One play he actually got smacked in the face and no whistle this is unreal. I cant sit here and say we should have won but we never had a chance to. All these stupid experts with there pers and %s. Melo shot 10-28 for 27 points that inefficant basketball. How about he got fouled at least 6 or 7 times times which was not called. Which should make him 10-23 at worst with 32 points and guess what thats enough to send this game to overtime or even win. I am being fair here out of those 7 plays lets say 6 were borderline. Jr was also fouled on at least 2 or 3 drives that where not called. WTF is the point of home court this si the 2nd strait game at msg where the other team gets all the calls. Woodson needs to do a Mark jackson call the refs out. Enough of this politically correct nonsense speak the truth even it costs a fine.

There is your problem

ChitownSports16
05-06-2013, 09:16 AM
of course they are... your team lost.

oak2455
05-06-2013, 09:18 AM
I'm going Tuesday I'll set em straight

Big Zo
05-06-2013, 09:18 AM
Ahhh shaddap!

oak2455
05-06-2013, 09:19 AM
Play better D they'll be fine..Pacers shot their load all over the MSG :)

ball4reel
05-06-2013, 09:20 AM
Thanks Oak!!!!! :clap:

Swashcuff
05-06-2013, 09:21 AM
i guess u are one of those fans who were suprised by the tim donghuey scandel. I was just waiting for that to come out. I always said then how iverson never got fair amount of calls and ofcourse tim says league had many anti iverson refs. Its pretty clear that Melo is this decades iverson.

When A.I. wasn't getting the calls from the refs he'd either A. get a tech or B. get his teammates involved. Melo should learn to do the latter.

ATX
05-06-2013, 09:22 AM
This same old story again. It's always the refs fault. While many losing fans do, I don't buy into conspiracies that the outcomes are predetermined before tip-off. 10-28, is perfectly inline for the inefficeint Anthony.

13-29
11-24
12-25
10-35
8-24
7-23
10-28

Total so far in the 2013 playoffs 71-180.

.39%

Maybe that has something to do with it, no?

ManningToTyree
05-06-2013, 09:24 AM
Don't blame the refs. We played like trash

Sly Guy
05-06-2013, 09:29 AM
lol, refs were consistent throughout the game. In-game adjustments to the officials might have helped him. But he was shooting like crap all game too.

SportsFanatic10
05-06-2013, 09:30 AM
lol damn this guy loves inviting hate onto his team and fellow fans.

2-ONE-5
05-06-2013, 09:37 AM
when a defender jumps straight up on D its NOT a foul. Maybe if Woodson stopped letting Melo play hero ball the Knicks could have won

THE MTL
05-06-2013, 09:55 AM
I'll admit that Melo was fouled about 6-7 times at least. But the refs were consistent in not calling those fouls. He should have adjusted his play.

benzni
05-06-2013, 09:58 AM
stop crying you wuss.

My team lost in pathetic fashion and do you see me making ridiculous threads.

4milesperday
05-06-2013, 09:59 AM
Look at me here thinking the Pacers should have been up more than 20 in the beginning of 4th if the refs were fair. I cant count how many times the Pacers bigs were mugged or Melo fouling (hand checks) Paul George and no call but somehow the author of this thread only cares about Carmelo...basically showing his own bias on the issue.

colinskik
05-06-2013, 10:00 AM
Can't blame the officials for the Knicks loss on this one, but I have to agree that the refs were not at their finest this game.

jersey89
05-06-2013, 10:05 AM
If the refs were to call a foul every time a player ran into the chest of a defender these games would be glorified free throw shooting contests...no thanks

Super.
05-06-2013, 10:15 AM
Melo has not played well since what, game 2 of the 1st round?

oak2455
05-06-2013, 10:15 AM
when a defender jumps straight up on D its NOT a foul. Maybe if Woodson stopped letting Melo play hero ball the Knicks could have won

You might wanna fix your sig, there's a forum for that

oak2455
05-06-2013, 10:16 AM
Melo has not played well since what, game 2 of the 1st round?

How can I post a picture of myself?

Super.
05-06-2013, 10:17 AM
How can I post a picture of myself?

wat

ThaDubs
05-06-2013, 10:19 AM
Watch #4... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-mrRwXzi3o

BklynKnicks3
05-06-2013, 10:19 AM
how about when he gets slapped in the face on a dunk is that a foul?

ThaDubs
05-06-2013, 10:22 AM
how about when he gets slapped in the face on a dunk is that a foul?

You guys didn't play well and Carmelo has been bad all playoffs.

2-ONE-5
05-06-2013, 10:23 AM
You might wanna fix your sig, there's a forum for that

whats your point? im not allowed to have a basbeall sig in the NBA forum, ya know the only Philly team currently playing. I dont go into the baseball forum at all but good try. Better luck getting some foul calls in game 2

BklynKnicks3
05-06-2013, 10:23 AM
take a look at the free throw shooting difference after the 10-35 game(that was just a awful Melo game) The knicks have been getting screwed big time by refs at home and on the road. Not like yesterday thats was disgraceful I was at the game every fan was saying the same thing. If u think its just me go look on the real gm boston celtic forum the fans are there have a whole thread on how they get all the calls thanking the refs

KnickNyKnick
05-06-2013, 10:24 AM
who knows who cares. should have passed the ball more. and we got out rebounded 44-30 i feel they were still shaking off that boston series and should be more settled now for game 2. then game 3 Amare will limp to the court from the locker room.

2-ONE-5
05-06-2013, 10:25 AM
give it up. just bcuz u run, jump, or lean into a defender doesnt mean its a foul. You make it sound like the Knicks players were perfect and didnt the refs didnt miss any calls on the Pacers. No one likes a sore loser

LongIslandIcedZ
05-06-2013, 10:26 AM
They missed some calls but they were consistent. They missed some calls on Paul George as well. The slap to his face on Melo's dunk was pretty brutal though. Looked like it hurt like hell.

BKLYNpigeon
05-06-2013, 10:30 AM
some calls that werent fouls in game 1, will be a foul in game 2. it all depends on the officials and especially how they start off by calling a game in the beginning.

all the officials have tendencies, they dont all make the same call.

koreancabbage
05-06-2013, 10:33 AM
take a look at the free throw shooting difference after the 10-35 game(that was just a awful Melo game) The knicks have been getting screwed big time by refs at home and on the road. Not like yesterday thats was disgraceful I was at the game every fan was saying the same thing. If u think its just me go look on the real gm boston celtic forum the fans are there have a whole thread on how they get all the calls thanking the refs

of course they were. You guys were living in the moment and only focused on what happens to Melo. That's the difference b/w being at the game and watching it at home.

and plus, if you run into the chest of someone else who might have position, it could go either way.

elledaddy
05-06-2013, 10:36 AM

Melo does get ref'd differently than say LBJ,Durant,Kobe etc..... It just is what it is. I think he gets ref'd that way because he isnt that athletic or graceful. It's almost like they ref him like he's a center or a big strong PF. Similar to how Shaq was and Dwight gets ref'd now( minus hacking on purpose) I do agree with your point though, that is does play a MAJOR part in his FG%. We have all seen Melo have games when he may have a bad shooting night, but it's blamed on him taking " bad or contested jumpshots". Yesterday was different though. I dont know that excact number but out of his 28 shots, atleast 16 had to be at or near the rim and he didnt get the benefit of the calls in most instances. It should be no way possible that Paul George can take 14 less total shots and 2 more 3 pt shots but shoot more FTs than Melo. We'll see tonight just how the fouls SHOULD be called tonight when Miami play. Melo had 6 FTs in 36 mins, see if LBJ gets 6 FTs in the 1st quarter tonight. Just my opinion

EDIT - PS..........
I just seen the actually shot chart. Melo had 16 shots from 10 feet or closer( 12 within 2 feet) and had 6 total FTs. Thats crazy. Im not saying that this is why the Knicks lost, Im just going with the what the OP said in reguards to Melo's FG%

YoungOne
05-06-2013, 10:36 AM
knicks fans are like knicks players, always complaining to the refs...

chipper10
05-06-2013, 10:38 AM
Well when melo tried to dunk on hibbert, melo was the one initiating contact. And his face literally hit hibberts hand which was straight up. Dont see the argument there

BigBlueCrew
05-06-2013, 10:39 AM
I'm going Tuesday I'll set em straight

Do like that kid in Salt Lake City!! :laugh:

BklynKnicks3
05-06-2013, 10:39 AM
tru story and most of the 6 fts came when the game was decided

BklynKnicks3
05-06-2013, 10:43 AM
This is the NBA in a nutshell. Lebron gets every call offense and defense. Durant gets every call on offense except when lebron is defending him. I still remember the blatant foul on kd by lebron on a game winner in the finals it changed the whole series. Melo is this generations iverson the refs dont like his swag the way he walk and smiles so they single him out. U hear alot of un bias people say Melo does not get his fair share of calls. People bring up his fts per game that does not mean his is getting his calls he is the most physical player in the nba outside of dwight.

chipper10
05-06-2013, 10:47 AM
Theres nothing physical about melo. Ask roy hibbert, david west and paul george lol

Lo Porto
05-06-2013, 10:55 AM
The Knicks could be a little sore by the refs not giving them a number of calls, but Knick fans can't blame the refs.

The Grizzlies, on the other hand, should be pissed. That was an obvious foul by Sefolosha on Conley on what ended up being the biggest call of the game. Or no call really....

king4day
05-06-2013, 11:02 AM
Knicks were really bad yesterday. Can't blame the refs for that.

Burkey3472
05-06-2013, 11:02 AM
People really need to stop blaming the refs for every single loss, it gets annoying. The Knicks lost because they had a bad game, not because of the refs.

marvILLous
05-06-2013, 11:08 AM
Sounds like a pissed off fan who witnessed a losing playoff effort live

Twinsfan24
05-06-2013, 11:19 AM
of course they are... your team lost.

This. Also why is this not in the Knicks forum. No one else wants to hear you complain about the refs every game.

4milesperday
05-06-2013, 11:25 AM
This is the NBA in a nutshell. Lebron gets every call offense and defense. Durant gets every call on offense except when lebron is defending him. I still remember the blatant foul on kd by lebron on a game winner in the finals it changed the whole series. Melo is this generations iverson the refs dont like his swag the way he walk and smiles so they single him out. U hear alot of un bias people say Melo does not get his fair share of calls. People bring up his fts per game that does not mean his is getting his calls he is the most physical player in the nba outside of dwight.

what calls do Lebron get? You do understand that if the refs called every-time Lebron was fouled, he'll be averaging more than 25fta a game.

John Walls Era
05-06-2013, 11:26 AM
There was at least 5 ref u suck chants.

:laugh: Yeah thats the correct way to evaluate refs. Marking down the amount of ref u suck chants in MSG.

BigBlueCrew
05-06-2013, 11:27 AM
what calls do Lebron get? You do understand that if the refs called every-time Lebron was fouled, he'll be averaging more than 25fta a game.

Uh take off the homer glasses dude :laugh:

oak2455
05-06-2013, 11:28 AM
whats your point? im not allowed to have a basbeall sig in the NBA forum, ya know the only Philly team currently playing. I dont go into the baseball forum at all but good try. Better luck getting some foul calls in game 2

Ummm did you look at your sig ???????? I don't think it's suppose to say "center"on both sides of your sig :laugh:

oak2455
05-06-2013, 11:29 AM
Do like that kid in Salt Lake City!! :laugh:

I'm gonna :laugh2:

Bivory
05-06-2013, 11:30 AM
Knick fans complain about refs because lets face it, the refs really suck and Knick franchise players, Amare and Melo, consistently don't get calls. To say Melo's face ran into Hibberts arms is probably the most idiotic statement I've heard in yrs. BTW, I wish this was the only example of the refs inadequacy but it's not.

People bash Melo for taking too many jumpers but when he does what he's supposed to and goes to the basket, he gets nothing for it. To go to the line only three times all day after that type of effort is ridiculous..

Mudvayne91
05-06-2013, 11:39 AM
Oh, wah. Refs blew a no out of bounds call that would've tied the game for the Nugs with a minute left. That's blowing the game.

I will say Melo should've gotten more calls, however.

NYJ - NYY
05-06-2013, 11:39 AM
knicks got beat in every aspect ... we came out flat and looked bad... hopefully our star and our sixth man (YES YOU MELO AND JR) get their ****in heads out of their ***** and show up and play and show the NBA knicks aint nothin to ****s with or were goin home and home fast man... we can beat the pacers we just need the team to show up

justinnum1
05-06-2013, 11:53 AM
melo choked lmao!!!

:laugh:

Rndy
05-06-2013, 11:58 AM
I wouldn't blame the refs the Pacers are the better team. They will get away with fouls because they play great defense that is how it works if the Knicks ever learned how to play defense they would get away with tick tack fouls as well.

JesusNYY_Savior
05-06-2013, 12:03 PM
You should be used to it if your a knick fan, or players are unlikable because they complain after minor contract and the refs don't call the girls because of it. They need to shut the **** up and play. You didn't see the pacers complain about one call all game, we shouldn't either. We are too focused on getting calls and should just try to make baskets instead.

DallasTrilla23
05-06-2013, 12:06 PM
Knicks didn't lose because of the refs, they lost because melo and jr were 14-43 from the field.

KniCks4LiFe
05-06-2013, 12:06 PM
JR being hungover and Melo shooting 10 for whatever it was. And Tyson's disappearing act had more to do w/ that loss. The refs job is to call a game but not ruin the game's pace w/ cheap calls. When the Knicks start complaining they develop a bad relationship w/ the officials. The Hibbert play. I've been struggling w/ this one cuz' it happened to Paul George too w/ JR and Tyson defending his drive.

http://i43.tinypic.com/swpohl.gif

IDK I wouldn't blow the whistle for this either. This is the type of call I've seen D-Wade get tho.

BklynKnicks3
05-06-2013, 12:07 PM
lebron avg the least fouls per game in nba history. 1.9 . Lebron doesnt get to the line alot because alot of his points come o fastbreak dunks

Dade County
05-06-2013, 12:08 PM

I don't believe players should be allowed to run into the chest of defenders and get a call... The End

KniCks4LiFe
05-06-2013, 12:11 PM
lebron avg the least fouls per game in nba history. 1.9 . Lebron doesnt get to the line alot because alot of his points come o fastbreak dunks

LeBron is one of the best post players in the game. You really wanna say a lot of his points come off fastbreak dunks when he's shooting over 50% from 3, and over 50% in the perimeter? Bron' is fouled a lot, he complains as much as Melo does on his dribble drives. Just cuz' he got a bigger body doesn't mean he's getting every whistle. Watch what Chicago will do to him tonight.

BklynKnicks3
05-06-2013, 12:13 PM
how much u want to bet he shoot more then 6 foul shots and has less then 5 fouls. I am willing to bet he doesnt get 3

KniCks4LiFe
05-06-2013, 12:18 PM
how much u want to bet he shoot more then 6 foul shots and has less then 5 fouls. I am willing to bet he doesnt get 3

I hope he get more than 6 foul shots. He was mugged in Chicago. They threw that whistle away in Chi-town. And no ****, he's going to have less than 5 fouls, cuz' who other than Noah and Nate and at times Butler do the Bulls have that can dribble drive on Bron? Chicago was a perimeter team against Brooklyn, they'll be the same against Miami. So I don't see perimeter fouls coming in this game, especially for someone w/ a 7 footer's wingspan and the speed of a PG.

mngopher35
05-06-2013, 12:19 PM

Actually a chunk of his free throws come because of those fast breaks. Teams foul him to put him on the line in those situations too. Carmelo also shoots twice as many threes. We get it Carmelo is your favorite player but there is no need for a thread like this. Majority of knicks fans have even agreed. The refs were fine yesterday, not great but they didn't really favor one side more than the other.

JesusNYY_Savior
05-06-2013, 12:25 PM

I don't believe players should be allowed to run into the chest of defenders and get a call... The End
This, it's gets called a lot but shouldn't be a foul. The offensive is initiating the contact, if anything it should be an offensive foul.

FYL_McVeezy
05-06-2013, 12:29 PM
Refs were atrocious....but that wasn't the reason we lost....our play was equally atrocious...

Melo, JR, Kidd and Chandler has to wake up! Prig, Shump and Felton needs more mins...

I would appreciate if the OP doesn't make threads like this in the NBA forum....all it does is give the trolls an invitation to troll and this is how the Knicks fans vs Heat/Lakers/Nuggets/Celtics/(insert your favorite NBA team here) fans war starts

blahblahyoutoo
05-06-2013, 12:41 PM
The Knicks could be a little sore by the refs not giving them a number of calls, but Knick fans can't blame the refs.

The Grizzlies, on the other hand, should be pissed. That was an obvious foul by Sefolosha on Conley on what ended up being the biggest call of the game. Or no call really....

that also was not a foul.

FYL_McVeezy
05-06-2013, 12:47 PM
You should be used to it if your a knick fan, or players are unlikable because they complain after minor contract and the refs don't call the girls because of it. They need to shut the **** up and play. You didn't see the pacers complain about one call all game, we shouldn't either. We are too focused on getting calls and should just try to make baskets instead.

This too! I hate watching the Knicks ***** and moan to the refs...I understand that refs are being jerks but you have to play ball and get back on D. I think this rep they have as crybabies influences the whistles as well

TeamSeattle
05-06-2013, 12:48 PM
The real question is, was J.R. hung over from the night before?

This is a mute topic.

KniCks4LiFe
05-06-2013, 01:03 PM
The real question is, was J.R. hung over from the night before?

This is a mute topic.

you saw the 3 pter he shot w/ :15 left on the shot clock in the final min of the gm.? What do you think? :sigh:

FYL_McVeezy
05-06-2013, 01:04 PM
you saw the 3 pter he shot w/ :15 left on the shot clock in the final min of the gm.? What do you think? :sigh:

he waived off a wide open Melo too...

Iggz53
05-06-2013, 01:07 PM
Game was most certainly rigged. It's clear the NBA wants Indiana's powerhouse market to advance over NY's small appeal.

Sadds The Gr8
05-06-2013, 01:12 PM
Does anyone take this clown seriously?

Hardaway Here
05-06-2013, 01:27 PM
Did he really use the crowd chanted "refs you suck" chant 5 times as an argument. If that's the case I remember at least 3 times they chanted "refs you suck" on obvious fouls. Biased crowd and biased fan opinions don't mean much.

elledaddy
05-06-2013, 01:36 PM

double post

blahblahyoutoo
05-06-2013, 01:36 PM
Did he really use the crowd chanted "refs you suck" chant 5 times as an argument. If that's the case I remember at least 3 times they chanted "refs you suck" on obvious fouls. Biased crowd and biased fan opinions don't mean much.

yes, and from that you can tell he's not the sharpest tool in the shed.

ILLUSIONIST^248
05-06-2013, 01:38 PM
Don't blame the refs. We played like trash

^

xxplayerxx23
05-06-2013, 01:40 PM
Refs were consistent. They let them play, didnt like it much but they were consistent. We played bad they did good expect a long series.

raiderposting
05-06-2013, 01:45 PM
Refs were consistent. They let them play, didnt like it much but they were consistent. We played bad they did good expect a long series.

:clap:

6cadi6
05-06-2013, 01:50 PM
Don't worry, Stat will save them. :laugh2:

smith&wesson
05-06-2013, 02:02 PM
reffs were pretty bad. But your gonna get a few bad calls a game anyways . Hard to be perfect.

Knicks just did not play well. Jr and Melo chuck too much. Maybe they should get others involved more. I really think they miss amares scoring off the bench as well.

smith&wesson
05-06-2013, 02:03 PM
Don't worry, Stat will save them. :laugh2:

he is one of their best players he certainly would help.

Then again so would granger for Indy..

Blitzace137
05-06-2013, 02:35 PM
he waived off a wide open Melo too...

Guy was probably so hungover he probably thought it was K-MArt that was wide open and not Melo.

KniCks4LiFe
05-06-2013, 02:48 PM
Guy was probably so hungover he probably thought it was K-MArt that was wide open and not Melo.

:laugh2:

GiantsSwaGG
05-06-2013, 02:59 PM
How is it the refs fault when Melo is the one choking?

Stop bashing the refs, we know they suck but it's all on Melo brah!

GiantsSwaGG
05-06-2013, 03:06 PM
JR being hungover and Melo shooting 10 for whatever it was. And Tyson's disappearing act had more to do w/ that loss. The refs job is to call a game but not ruin the game's pace w/ cheap calls. When the Knicks start complaining they develop a bad relationship w/ the officials. The Hibbert play. I've been struggling w/ this one cuz' it happened to Paul George too w/ JR and Tyson defending his drive.

http://i43.tinypic.com/swpohl.gif

IDK I wouldn't blow the whistle for this either. This is the type of call I've seen D-Wade get tho.

Melo rarely get calls, he has to adjust his game

kingjaymes23
05-06-2013, 03:09 PM
I heard an interesting stat earlier today (not sure if it has been brought up yet). In the game last night, Melo missed 18 shots. In the entire first round (4 games) in the Heat vs Bucks series, Lebron missed 22 shots. He only missed 4 more shots in 4 games than Melo missed in one game.

I watched the end of Game 6 vs the Celtics. I sat there yelling at my TV. Melo is the biggest ball hog in the league. He took terrible shots, turned the ball over, and took every player out of rhythm. He needs to learn that the game is 5 vs 5, not 1 vs 5 and he won't win jack **** until he learns to pass the ball

BklynKnicks3
05-06-2013, 03:11 PM
How did the knicks shoot 3 foul shots in the first half. When Jr n Melo where fouled at least 6 or 7 times on drives

PatsSoxKnicks
05-06-2013, 03:23 PM

The OP? Of course not. He gives the Knicks fans a bad name.

Funny thing is just yesterday I was saying that if there weren't so many idiot Knick homers who shove their blatant homerism all over the place on this forum, the Knicks wouldn't be bashed as much by the fans of other teams. Then this thread comes up. Any Knick fan wonders why their team gets hated on so much? It's because of trolls like the OP.

kingjaymes23
05-06-2013, 03:32 PM
How did the knicks shoot 3 foul shots in the first half. When Jr n Melo where fouled at least 6 or 7 times on drives

Melo took 28 shots. 17 of those were jumpers. In the first quarter, he took two layups/dunks. In the second half, he took 3. So 5 shots around the basket the first half, and you are whining about them not getting FTs?

JR Smith in the entire first half had one layup/dunk attempt.

Now let me ask, how ******* dumb or blind must you be to spew this crap?

VCaintdead17
05-06-2013, 03:33 PM
Pacers played better. Deal with it.

BklynKnicks3
05-06-2013, 03:36 PM
dont think knicks get screwed here is some proof

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtSiWpO9oZY&feature=player_embedded

kingjaymes23
05-06-2013, 03:39 PM

So you just ignored my post with the stats right? Cool, awesome. And you wonder why nobody takes you seriously. You don't get FTs when you are constantly taking perimeter jump shots.

BklynKnicks3
05-06-2013, 03:41 PM
he did shoot alot of jumpers he drove to the paint at least 10 times and got mugged at least 5 times it was not called.

Bravo95
05-06-2013, 03:44 PM
The Pacers were +14 on points in the paint, and also grabbed 14 more rebounds. Better toughen up or it'll get worse.

KniCks4LiFe
05-06-2013, 03:50 PM

Melo took 28 shots. 17 of those were jumpers. In the first quarter, he took two layups/dunks. In the second half, he took 3. So 5 shots around the basket the first half, and you are whining about them not getting FTs?

JR Smith in the entire first half had one layup/dunk attempt.

Now let me ask, how ******* dumb or blind must you be to spew this crap?

sometimes he spews. :laugh2:

kingjaymes23
05-06-2013, 03:55 PM
he did shoot alot of jumpers he drove to the paint at least 10 times and got mugged at least 5 times it was not called.

Just stop

Quietmoney
05-06-2013, 03:56 PM
I wouldn't blame the refs the Pacers are the better team. They will get away with fouls because they play great defense that is how it works if the Knicks ever learned how to play defense they would get away with tick tack fouls as well.

Your post was downright stupid an uneducated! The Knicks don't play defense?? What the hell we're we watching in the first round? The Refs control the game, period. It's not debatable. They can swing momentum in the snap of a finger or should I say blow of a whistle. Melo doesn't get calls... They just don't give him calls for whatever the reason may be. Not cool to complain about it all the time but it is what it is. The Knicks have to adjust.. Go to the small line up with nothing but shooters. Double team on them down low and rotate on the perimeter. Make it a jump shooting contest. That's what they did in the regular season, that's Knicks basketball. We need to take plenty 3's and hit them. Then we'll beat them.

KniCks4LiFe
05-06-2013, 04:07 PM
Just stop

:laugh2: he right I saw Paul George atleast 8 times kick Melo in the back. Like serious full extension kick Melo in the back and then he looked at the ref winked and the ref put the whistle away w/ a grin on his face.

koreancabbage
05-06-2013, 04:12 PM
Your post was downright stupid an uneducated! The Knicks don't play defense?? What the hell we're we watching in the first round? The Refs control the game, period. It's not debatable. They can swing momentum in the snap of a finger or should I say blow of a whistle. Melo doesn't get calls... They just don't give him calls for whatever the reason may be. Not cool to complain about it all the time but it is what it is. The Knicks have to adjust.. Go to the small line up with nothing but shooters. Double team on them down low and rotate on the perimeter. Make it a jump shooting contest. That's what they did in the regular season, that's Knicks basketball. We need to take plenty 3's and hit them. Then we'll beat them.

this is not regular season basketball. playoffs are more physical. Again, if the Knicks don't make shots, its game over. go to small lineup? Hibbert and West would eat them alive. Considering the way the best players on the Knicks are playing , which is horrible, they would be just playing with fire. Melo plays more minutes means more of a beating he will be getting.

now i am not counting on JR and Melo on staying bad the rest of the series but the physical play is not New York's style.

and yes, the Knicks don't play great defense. we are talking about the Celtics - who are lethargic on offense to begin with. go to small lineup?

KnickaBocka.44
05-06-2013, 04:27 PM

Man, that video is from 2 years ago. Ray Allen setting the first pick gives it away.

The game yesterday was pretty poorly officiated though. There were a number of times that J.R. and Melo drove to the rim and Hibbert would body them and be straight up at first but once there was contact his arms would come down and that is when it becomes a foul. He also got away with some pushes on Chandler on the other end of the floor, one of them resulted in a foul on Chandler after he was pushed into a driving Paul George.

Melo and J.R. need to keep doing what they did in the second half and eventually the refs will have to make the calls, but if they stop being aggressive then this series is as good as over.

tredigs
05-06-2013, 04:32 PM
Then don't go?

BklynKnicks3
05-06-2013, 04:38 PM
2 years ago or not did the knicks not get robbed of that game. The footage for all the missed calls will be out on this one at some point

GiantsSwaGG
05-06-2013, 04:54 PM
Now I'm starting to think every fan has a DMF type fan

oak2455
05-06-2013, 04:55 PM
When I go tomorrow I'm gonna smack some sense into the refs .... ;)

RLundi
05-06-2013, 05:52 PM
An*

Pierzynski4Prez
05-06-2013, 06:01 PM
:laugh2: he right I saw Paul George atleast 8 times kick Melo in the back. Like serious full extension kick Melo in the back and then he looked at the ref winked and the ref put the whistle away w/ a grin on his face.

Now I'm starting to think every fan has a DMF type fan

Gentleman, I'm trying to read this garbage thread, and I can't focus with those sigs.

SportsFanatic10
05-06-2013, 06:02 PM
this likely should of been closed by now, usually ref threads don't last long...

JesusNYY_Savior
05-06-2013, 08:24 PM
thought i was the only one that noticed it :clap:

kingjaymes23
05-07-2013, 10:12 AM
2 years ago or not did the knicks not get robbed of that game. The footage for all the missed calls will be out on this one at some point

I can find video of every single team in the NBA getting screwed in one game in the past 2 years. Do you even believe the crap you type?

BklynKnicks3
05-07-2013, 10:15 AM
show me the heat getting screwed out of a win since lebron got there. In the playoffs.

kingjaymes23
05-07-2013, 11:39 AM
show me the heat getting screwed out of a win since lebron got there. In the playoffs.

The Heat shot less FTs than Chicago last night at home, so according to you, that is getting screwed by the refs.

BigBlueCrew
05-07-2013, 11:45 AM
The Heat shot less FTs than Chicago last night at home, so according to you, that is getting screwed by the refs.

well a lot of your fanbase was complaining regardless.

kingjaymes23
05-07-2013, 11:50 AM
well a lot of your fanbase was complaining regardless.

I'm not a Heat fan. Blazers fan. The username was for my cousin named Jaymes.

Watching that game though, there were some bad calls. I never ever ever want to see an intentional foul called again (if they are even called in the NBA anymore). On the layup where LeBron made the basket on a fast break, the defender came in and made no play on the ball. In my mind, that's an automatic intentional, but like I said, I hardly see intentionals called anymore.

BklynKnicks3
05-07-2013, 11:54 AM
not at all espically the fact that heat fouled on purpose 3 times in the last minute of the game. Kncks less free throws then there opponent 4 strait games. I am talkin about none calls on contact only going one way. I saw 1 time lebron got fouled and it wasnt called. I also saw Heat try to grab nate and no call call when he went through the guys legs. Also wade should really start getting fined for falling on every layup

kingjaymes23
05-07-2013, 11:59 AM
So the fact that the Knicks fouled at the end of the game doesn't matter? You are being so one sided with these arguments. Maybe the Knicks shoot less FTs because they settle for jump shots? I don't know, just a hunch.

BklynKnicks3
05-07-2013, 12:02 PM
when did the knicks foul in the end of the game. I am also sayin my idea of being screwed is not ft attempts. $ games in a row is alarming. Now where is this footgae u have shot me heat getting screwed out of a playoff game.

kingjaymes23
05-07-2013, 12:05 PM
Not even worth the damn time anymore with how stubborn and dumb you are being. Enjoy the Knicks losing

KingPosey
05-07-2013, 12:07 PM
This was a very nice read.

BklynKnicks3
05-07-2013, 12:07 PM
of the teams left knicks avg the least ft attempts 18.9 go ahead prove me wrong if u want to go by ft attempts. miami avg over 25

KnickaBocka.44
05-07-2013, 01:53 PM
of the teams left knicks avg the least ft attempts 18.9 go ahead prove me wrong if u want to go by ft attempts. miami avg over 25

The Knicks take a lot of jumpers though so we would be expected to shoot less FT's.

TheIlladelph16
05-07-2013, 02:16 PM
Man, I hold no ill will towards the Knicks whatsoever, but reading OP's posts make me root for a blowout against them every single time.

I'm not sure there has ever been a poster with this combination of homerism, stupidity, and inability to comprehend basic concepts like grade school grammar and spelling until OP. At least DoMeFavors can make an "articulate" point that, while its complete nonsense, is readable.

It's playoff time. Your team needs to nut up, or they can take the whine about foul calls route like you are doing. I leave you with the immortal words of one Sean Connery from the motion picture classic The Rock.

"Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and **** the prom queen."

BklynKnicks3
05-07-2013, 02:37 PM
and the warriors and thunder dont?

pd1dish
05-07-2013, 02:52 PM

its SO clear, idk how i never saw it before!!!

KniCks4LiFe
05-07-2013, 03:16 PM

someone tell him that our offense is strictly high screen and roll 3 pt. shots and PnR to Tyson and K-Mart and the occasional high iso. :pity:

BklynKnicks3
05-07-2013, 04:14 PM
where is this proof that i was promised that the heat where robbed of a win based on calls?

KniCks4LiFe
05-07-2013, 05:19 PM
where is this proof that i was promised that the heat where robbed of a win based on calls?

robbed of a win? they were out played and Bron' was hacked like crazy. Noah got away w/ swiping his head. You don't see Heat fans making threads on ref abuse. This is making us Knicks fans look like babies man. Our offense isn't heavy on crashing to the net, we're perimeter shooters mostly. You probably don't even make this thread if not for this play.

http://i43.tinypic.com/swpohl.jpg

which to be honest in plain eyesight you wouldn't blow the whistle for that.

KingPosey
05-07-2013, 08:24 PM

Your team shoots 30 3pt shots a game, and generally settle for jumpers over driving. That's why you don't shoot FTs.

javsvt
05-07-2013, 10:08 PM
They won today, lets steal one inIndy and get home court back. He was getting manhandled game one, as the picture below will show, but he took like a man. Shot horribly, but had a nice comeback today.
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e68/javsvt/9c98cc4904e613387ec1687aa43c2e32_zps0fe63059.jpg

KingPosey
05-09-2013, 04:35 PM
And even if Bradley wasn't made available eventually, which he was, how does that help your argument? All that means is Boston offered an even more worthless package for Cousins lol

BklynKnicks3
05-09-2013, 08:32 PM
Your team shoots 30 3pt shots a game, and generally settle for jumpers over driving. That's why you don't shoot FTs.

melo attacks th ebeasket all the time so does jr so does felton

Hardaway Here
05-09-2013, 08:42 PM
Why are you arguing with one of the biggest Knick homers on this site. His team is a jump shooting team and its sad because even though he is a homer he doesn't understand that.