PDA

View Full Version : Derrick Rose hits the club after Game 6 loss: Muscle Memory?

waveycrockett
05-04-2013, 01:16 PM
http://www.beyondthebuzzer.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/roseclub.jpg

Chicago fans were livid Friday afternoon after reports surfaced that Derrick Rose, who has yet to return to action, was spotted partying at Chicago hot spots Lumen and Mask Thursday night following the injury/flu-ridden team’s 95-92 loss to the Nets. A waitress at the clubs told a friend who revealed in an exchange with ESPN Chicago writer, Jon Greenberg, that “Team Rose” was partying “like they won the NBA Title.” The Bulls and Rose traveled to Brooklyn Friday where they (excluding Rose) will play the decisive Game 7 Saturday night.

http://www.beyondthebuzzer.com/2013/05/03/derrick-rose-hit-the-clubs-after-game-6-loss/

TeamSeattle
05-04-2013, 01:18 PM
"Like they won an NBA Title", really DRose come on :laugh2:

KniCks4LiFe
05-04-2013, 01:18 PM
"it's in god's hands" - Derrick Rose

Iron24th
05-04-2013, 01:19 PM
Bulls fans have the right to be mad then.

ichitownclowni
05-04-2013, 01:26 PM

LOL but most of them arn't. **** that. Get your *** on the court

GiantsSwaGG
05-04-2013, 01:30 PM
Are D Rose and Andrew Bynum friends?

JordansBulls
05-04-2013, 01:34 PM
Are D Rose and Andrew Bynum friends?

Well at least Rose's injury came from basketball. Bynum's came from bowling.

GiantsSwaGG
05-04-2013, 01:35 PM
They spotted him doing this

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view1/1991760/derrick-rose-dance-oiad-o.gif (http://gifsoup.com/view/1991760/derrick-rose-dance-oiad.html) GIFSoup (http://gifsoup.com)

TeamSeattle
05-04-2013, 01:35 PM
They spotted him doing this

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view1/1991760/derrick-rose-dance-oiad-o.gif (http://gifsoup.com/view/1991760/derrick-rose-dance-oiad.html) GIFSoup (http://gifsoup.com)

Kirk ended his Season tryna play with 1 leg...

Noah out there bustin' his *** on 1 foot...

Nate playing with the flu...

Deng nearly collapsed and had to be taken to the hospital despite trying to suit up...

Meanwhile Rose out clubbing after a loss doing the Casper Slide.

http://www.tinygif.com/data/media/12/white_dance_club.gif

MTL_123
05-04-2013, 01:39 PM
:pity:

LakersIn5
05-04-2013, 01:44 PM
Well at least Rose's injury came from basketball. Bynum's came from bowling.

well atleast bynum didnt play because he didnt get cleared. how bout rose?

elledaddy
05-04-2013, 01:46 PM
LMAOOOOOO, that aint funkin clubb. JR SMITH GOES CLUBBIN!!!!!!! DRose looks like he's going to dinner, he got a dam blazer on

4milesperday
05-04-2013, 01:49 PM
I think people are just trying to make something out of nothing here.

waveycrockett
05-04-2013, 01:50 PM
LMAOOOOOO, that aint funkin clubb. JR SMITH GOES CLUBBIN!!!!!!! DRose looks like he's going to dinner, he got a dam blazer on

He came straight from the game tho!! LOLOL

Rndy
05-04-2013, 01:51 PM
Who gives a ****? He's supposed to stay inside and do nothing because he's not ready to play yet? People sitting on a computer questioning a players body is always hilarious to me.

Most of the intelligent people in Chicago wanted Rose to sit out all year I never wanted him back this year not worth it. Chicago needs to be good for the next 10 years this year doesn't matter.

bucketss
05-04-2013, 01:51 PM

he went to lumen night club in chicago, and apparently was dancing like kriss kross lmao.

Mr_Jones
05-04-2013, 01:52 PM
I really like Rose, but I wish that he'd at least try. Seems a little bit like he's just content with this.

ChiDougie19
05-04-2013, 01:52 PM
Ive been in club with Rose before , on New Years also, he stands there! Rose is very nonchalant so he wasnt doing to much please believe.....but yes he should b on the court

bucketss
05-04-2013, 01:53 PM
Who gives a ****? He's supposed to stay inside and do nothing because he's not ready to play yet? People sitting on a computer questioning a players body is always hilarious to me.

doesn't it piss you off that your team is depleted and will probably go fishing tonight while drose is twerking in night clubs?

KniCks4LiFe
Kirk ended his Season tryna play with 1 leg...

Noah out there bustin' his *** on 1 foot...

Nate playing with the flu...

Deng nearly collapsed and had to be taken to the hospital despite trying to suit up...

Meanwhile Rose out clubbing after a loss doing the Casper Slide.

http://www.tinygif.com/data/media/12/white_dance_club.gif

half the Bulls team in the ER and throwing up in trash bins, Rose has no muscle memory but at night he's doing this

http://i43.tinypic.com/35jjxmr.gif

TeamSeattle

Coming from the guy who posted each story about NY the past few days, come on its good info.

Whats real funny is DRose didn't even change his game suit.

Rndy
05-04-2013, 01:57 PM
doesn't it piss you off that your team is depleted and will probably go fishing tonight while drose is twerking in night clubs?

No because I'm not a short sighted idiot. If Rose isn't ready he's not ready I'm not going to sit on my *** and question him. Some people might but they're just pathetic really.

smiddy012
05-04-2013, 01:58 PM
Rose. Doesn't. Dance.

In case anybody here didn't know that...

sunsfan88
05-04-2013, 01:59 PM
Lol do people seriously think that since he's lacking muscle tissue to play basketball, he should just lock himself in his house and play video games all day?

I agree that Rose should be out there playing but getting upset cause he went to a club is ridiculous.

Rndy
05-04-2013, 01:59 PM
Rose. Doesn't. Dance.

No we just see a pic and come to conclusions because that is common PSD logic.

bucketss
05-04-2013, 02:04 PM
Rose. Doesn't. Dance.

didn't rose say he could dance? i wonder how he learned to dance without ever dancing? :/

waveycrockett
05-04-2013, 02:07 PM
Rose. Doesn't. Dance.

He has 2 left feet?

Krizzle88
05-04-2013, 02:16 PM
Who gives a ****? Get a life people

Bring The Heat
05-04-2013, 02:19 PM
Ok so let me guess this straight... Rose can't have a social life and go out like a normal person and enjoy himself like any other human being because he is not playing. I don't see anything wrong with this at all....

Apparently the man is supposed to prison himself for the likes of bulls fans until he steps out on the court then his rights to have a social life will be given back to him. LOL

RLundi
05-04-2013, 02:21 PM
So he can't party? Who cares?

bucketss
05-04-2013, 02:31 PM
Ok so let me guess this straight... Rose can't have a social life and go out like a normal person and enjoy himself like any other human being because he is not playing. I don't see anything wrong with this at all....

Apparently the man is supposed to prison himself for the likes of bulls fans until he steps out on the court then his rights to have a social life will be given back to him. LOL

hes partying and going full strength in practices, so why can't he play?

justinnum1
05-04-2013, 02:34 PM
He is not playing again this year. Only problem is rose is jerking the fans along leaving a possibility open. He needs to set expectations low come out and say you are done till next season. IF for some miracle he then comes back he looks like a hero.

Hawkeye15
05-04-2013, 02:35 PM
Do people really want athletes to stay inside and sit in a tub of ice all night, and not live their lives?

This is no big deal, unless he was filmed breakdancing or something.

bbcmillionaire
05-04-2013, 02:45 PM
Lol making a mountain out of an ant hill. And I'm kinda skeptic, look who created the thread...

More-Than-Most
05-04-2013, 02:48 PM

Yup.. This times 1000

ThaDubs
05-04-2013, 02:49 PM
The thing is you guys are sitting behind your laptops and acting as if you know Derrick's body/mind.

Hawkeye15
05-04-2013, 02:52 PM
after watching Rubio, it reminded me that AP is a freak, and it takes time to get your game back. Rose wouldn't be the same player right now anyways. Let him sit the year and come back strong next season.

HYFR
05-04-2013, 02:55 PM
Yea I don't think it's a big deal really. Only thing I don't like is just say ur not going to play. Why leave yourself open to all this criticism?

KnicksorBust
05-04-2013, 02:59 PM
I don't get why people defend the players so much. Everything Rose has done in this situation is wrong. Starting with the fact that doctors cleared him and he's not playing. Followed by his brother's stupid *** comments in the media. In addition to the fact that he hasn't actually shut himself down, he's making the fans want him to play more and more. Meanwhile, Shumpert had the same injury at around the same time and he puts up 17pts/6rbs/2stls to help the Knicks clinch the 2nd round. All the while, Rose watches his vomitting and injured teammates drag themselves to 7 games with the Nets. Then he decides that he wants to go out clubbing? I call BS on him just liked I called BS on JR Smith for doing the same ****. You have over half a year where you have no job committment. Party then. You have a regular season with days off and night games. I can even accept you partying then. But it's the playoffs and your team just got pushed to 7 games? Stay the **** in one night, get some extra sleep, and go in early for some tape watching and game planning.

Blitzace137
05-04-2013, 03:07 PM
I don't get why people defend the players so much. Everything Rose has done in this situation is wrong. Starting with the fact that doctors cleared him and he's not playing. Followed by his brother's stupid *** comments in the media. In addition to the fact that he hasn't actually shut himself down, he's making the fans want him to play more and more. Meanwhile, Shumpert had the same injury at around the same time and he puts up 17pts/6rbs/2stls to help the Knicks clinch the 2nd round. All the while, Rose watches his vomitting and injured teammates drag themselves to 7 games with the Nets. Then he decides that he wants to go out clubbing? I call BS on him just liked I called BS on JR Smith for doing the same ****. You have over half a year where you have no job committment. Party then. You have a regular season with days off and night games. I can even accept you partying then. But it's the playoffs and your team just got pushed to 7 games? Stay the **** in one night, get some extra sleep, and go in early for some tape watching and game planning.

Exactly, 70% of Rose is better than nothing imo. There only real PG left is Nate. I remember last season people were on Jeremy Lin's ***** for not coming back early against the Heats down 0-3, so why does Rose get a pass. Shumpert is a good example he's not even a 100% and he still dropped 17. If Rose is done and half his teammates are done then I guess the Bulls should just forfeit game 7 and get ready for next season. If he's done for the season he should just say it.

RaiderLakersA's
05-04-2013, 03:10 PM
Your basic nonissue. Call me when you have pictures of him trying to climb Mount Everest, or competing in the surfing competition at Mavericks, or skiing the slalom for Team USA, or trying out as a punter for the Chicago Bears. Wearing a nice suit to a club where he'll be mostly seated is no reason to get ticked at your superstar MVP player.

ChitownSports16
05-04-2013, 03:23 PM
Lol what a joke.... you guys are acting like he's doing something crazy! So he can't even go out and live life now? Unreal with these weak *** stories.

bucketss
05-04-2013, 03:26 PM
well if this was lebron all of you would have a different opinion.

LAKobeBryant
05-04-2013, 03:29 PM
Media always like hyping stuff up....

Source
05-04-2013, 03:29 PM
I don't think anyone would be THAT upset if Rose just came out and admitted he's not coming back until next season. Saying there's a possibility he will return just makes fans more anxious, and more angry when he ends up not coming back every time.

DumDum
05-04-2013, 03:30 PM
He stops on the court deron eats his lunch case close

29$JerZ
05-04-2013, 03:33 PM
I don't see this as a big deal at all.
I get why Bulls fans would be upset but that has more to do with his decision to not play at all, not this.

benzni
05-04-2013, 03:36 PM
There is no problem with living life. I don't care what Rose does on his off time but his injury riddled team just busted their ***** only to lose and then he party's like its nothing. Just bad timing and fans or teammates should be upset. Many people believe he should be playing anyway.

gotoHcarolina52
05-04-2013, 03:40 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUqaIUPRhhU

THE MTL
05-04-2013, 04:24 PM
Lol did he really go to the club? This is something I would expect from Andrew Bynum

HoodedSB
05-04-2013, 04:31 PM
People really need to get a life.

FreakaNashur
05-04-2013, 04:34 PM
Lol did he really go to the club? This is something I would expect from Andrew Bynum
maybe they are friends?

D-Leethal
05-04-2013, 04:37 PM

:laugh:

D-Leethal
05-04-2013, 04:37 PM
I think its safe to say most NBA players party all the ****ing time, whether its playoff or not.

TeamSeattle
05-04-2013, 04:41 PM
Rose. Doesn't. Dance.

So D.Rose goes to the club and just stands around like a geek while his hype team is partyin like its 1999, ok.

Burkey3472
05-04-2013, 04:41 PM
Who cares that he went out, do people want him to rehab 24/7? I can understand why people would be upset with him not playing but he isn't going to injury his knee going to the club.

QueensG_718
05-04-2013, 04:46 PM
Was derrick rose crossing people over and dunking in the club?! What does he not coming back to play basketball have anything to do with him having a good time at the club.

QueensG_718
05-04-2013, 04:48 PM

Word jr parties like a rap star and d rose looks like hes going to church. Lmaoooo

QueensG_718
05-04-2013, 04:56 PM
Rose still a punk ***** for not playing meanwhile shump is playing his *** off and got injured the same day. Longest acl rehab in sports history lol. Especially with his whole team banged up. Rose is being real selfish right now.

JayHunter
05-04-2013, 04:59 PM
what was he suppose to be doing.......in the gym shooting jumpers

bucketss
05-04-2013, 05:33 PM

"Derrick,i got nailed to a cross and came back in 3 days, don't involve me in this" - God

TopsyTurvy
05-04-2013, 05:46 PM
Another non-starter beyond highlighting how dumb fans and consumers of the 24 hour news cycle really have become.

Sinattle
05-04-2013, 05:48 PM
Breaking news: Derrick Rose spotted playing a pick-up game with Andrew Bynum

smith&wesson
05-04-2013, 06:02 PM
I havent been following this story, but if rose was cleared to play then he should play.

if my dr says im fit to work after running several tests on me, then im fit to work. if i dont go to work at that point i shouldnt be paid. thats how i see it anyways.

lpdunks8
05-04-2013, 06:15 PM
If I were a Bulls' fan this combination of facts would make me upset:

1. http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/knicks/post/_/id/43350/shump-thumps-celtics-rally-saves-knicks I believe Shumpert got the same injury on the same day last year.
2. Rose has been cleared for 2 months and is supposedly domination practices.

arkanian215
05-04-2013, 06:32 PM
0a

bucketss
05-04-2013, 06:55 PM
Who doesn't party after a game? What do you expect him to do? Go home and sleep? Sit in front of the TV and eat cheesy puffs? I'm sure some other Bulls players went out too that night. Non-issue. He might not be playing but it doesn't mean he doesn't he's handicapped.

go home and prepare to suit up for game 7

blams
05-04-2013, 07:01 PM
Just because he isnt ready to play doesn't mean he shouldn't have a life.

Just stay inside and feel bad for himself?

CMON this is really reaching for something to criticize rose for.

D2theJ
05-04-2013, 07:03 PM
Not that this is a huge deal but still, cmon DRose really? Ive lost so much respect for him as a player, even if hes not the same just having him out there for 15 minutes a game would be huge for the Bulls. I would hate him if I was a Bulls fan.

Asik's better
05-04-2013, 07:05 PM
Is this even a true story? The only info I find about it is on two obscure websites and second hand accounts on twitter. I think we are looking for any info to bury rose whether its true or not.

Sactown
05-04-2013, 07:08 PM
Who doesn't party after a game? What do you expect him to do? Go home and sleep? Sit in front of the TV and eat cheesy puffs? I'm sure some other Bulls players went out too that night. Non-issue. He might not be playing but it doesn't mean he doesn't he's handicapped.

Talk to your teammates about game strategy, watch film of the game to help prepare Nate Robinson, and Kirk. Go out to dinner with the team and show support.. Do anything, but party and show to your teammates that a playoff loss doesn't phase you....

He should be in the gym 24 hours preparing mentally since that's the only thing seperating him from playing..

SeoulBeatz
05-04-2013, 07:16 PM
for the love of god Rose will you just play already!???

i know im being selfish but it's about damn time.

arkanian215
05-04-2013, 07:24 PM
0a

The Flash
05-04-2013, 07:36 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUqaIUPRhhU

:laugh::laugh:

The Flash
05-04-2013, 07:43 PM
Remember this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrUzzTpIOtM

LOOTERX9
05-04-2013, 07:43 PM

Most of the intelligent people in Chicago wanted Rose to sit out all year I never wanted him back this year not worth it. Chicago needs to be good for the next 10 years this year doesn't matter.

Rose is an idiot. he should SAY he's out for entire playoffs instead of teasing bulls fans

The Flash
05-04-2013, 07:49 PM
Rose is an idiot. he should SAY he's out for entire playoffs instead of teasing bulls fans

It's really that easy

FlakeyFool
05-04-2013, 07:51 PM
Bulols

Fmaranesi
05-04-2013, 08:05 PM
who cares, let him go clubbing. If he chooses to not play because he isnt mentally ready then boo hoo for Bull fans but it doesnt effect any other team. Heck...other teams should be happy he isnt playing.

sjbirds
05-04-2013, 08:13 PM
It's a joke..cleared months ago and won't play..shumpert is doing fine...man the **** up n play

Sadds The Gr8
05-04-2013, 11:07 PM
I havent been following this story, but if rose was cleared to play then he should play.

if my dr says im fit to work after running several tests on me, then im fit to work. if i dont go to work at that point i shouldnt be paid. thats how i see it anyways.

This. I was on rose's side until recently. I understand taking 1 extra month off to be sure...but 2+???

--23--
05-04-2013, 11:56 PM
It's funny before the season started a lot of ppl was saying he should sit out the year, now these same ppl want him to just jump into the playoffs with no games played this year. It's also funny how ex players and current players(some dealt with injuries including ACL/and some didn't) all are saying Rose should sit out, while fans are saying the opposite.

Auseranami
05-05-2013, 12:30 AM
People have a right to be pissed off at him. He is refusing to go back to his JOB because he's "not mentally ready" and instead is going out partying.

smiddy012
05-05-2013, 02:30 AM
I am Derrick Rose, I literally am feeling right now what he feels. Because I am Derrick Rose, I can tell you right now that he's a p****. But really, I'm not Derrick Rose, I'm god....

Either that or I'm some fat idiot behind a keyboard who has nothing better to do than gossip and insult players over the internet...

bigmac8675
05-05-2013, 02:35 AM
Derrick Rose is being a little ***** at this point...just play you Pansie.

c.c.
05-05-2013, 06:07 AM
The Bulls don't really need Rose (like other teams need they star player), they should trade him for bunch of assets and a good player or two while his stock still high. You never know, he probably can't ball like he use to and knows it. Better safe than sorry Bulls fans.

Munkeysuit
05-05-2013, 07:09 AM
D Rose is living...thats all he's doing, thats all he can do.

StoicSentry
05-05-2013, 09:30 AM
I think I hate this guy as much as Melo. I sympathize with you Bulls fans... he doesn't treat the team right.

StoicSentry
05-05-2013, 09:32 AM
People have a right to be pissed off at him. He is refusing to go back to his JOB because he's "not mentally ready" and instead is going out partying.
Wouldn't it be nice if that's the way it was for every job?

"I'm not coming in to work today, I'm about 95% right now... it wouldn't be fair to my co-workers, since I'm not 100%. Pay me anyway, though. Cool?"

John Walls Era
05-05-2013, 11:43 AM
How dare he eat, sleep and relax! He should be chained to a hoop and basketball right now!

BTW Rondo was at the Mayweather fight yesterday. He should be crying over the playoff loss to the Knicks!!!

PSD logic.

torocan
05-05-2013, 12:00 PM
I heard Rose was going to come back early, then Noah called him up and said..

"Pfft, rest up bro. We got this. Go hit a club. It's the Nets, remember?"

:hide:

likemystylez
05-05-2013, 12:04 PM
No because I'm not a short sighted idiot. If Rose isn't ready he's not ready I'm not going to sit on my *** and question him. Some people might but they're just pathetic really.

I get that to an extent, but its not like coming back now is putting him in serious risk of re injuring it. The knee has healed. Theres nothing wrong with his knee right now. Even Rose has said that. He just isnt mentally ready.

At what point does this become a concern? If he still isnt ready at this time next year... are you just going to keep saying "If he isnt ready than he isnt ready".... or if he still isnt ready in 3 yrs even though the doctors cleared his knee a long long time ago.... is it a problem at that point?

Being a warriors fan- Im still waiting for Troy Hudson to come back. he left with a weird injury in 2007. I guess he just needs to take his time though (I think hes like 41 now, but lets just give it until he's 45 before making any irrational decisions)

LakersIn5
05-05-2013, 12:21 PM
I get that to an extent, but its not like coming back now is putting him in serious risk of re injuring it. The knee has healed. Theres nothing wrong with his knee right now. Even Rose has said that. He just isnt mentally ready.

At what point does this become a concern? If he still isnt ready at this time next year... are you just going to keep saying "If he isnt ready than he isnt ready".... or if he still isnt ready in 3 yrs even though the doctors cleared his knee a long long time ago.... is it a problem at that point?

Being a warriors fan- Im still waiting for Troy Hudson to come back. he left with a weird injury in 2007. I guess he just needs to take his time though (I think hes like 41 now, but lets just give it until he's 45 before making any irrational decisions)

same here! ive been waiting for Laron Profit to come back! got injured vs the mavs back in 2005 when kobe score 62 in 3 quarters.

BULLSFAN0810
05-05-2013, 01:01 PM
He is happy that his team won, lay off of him. If Chicago would've lost Rose would've been going to a funeral

likemystylez
05-05-2013, 01:50 PM
He is happy that his team won, lay off of him. If Chicago would've lost Rose would've been going to a funeral

Ummm this was after the bulls lost game 6 in chicago and were headed back to NJ for a game 7.. You should follow the NBA to avoid statements like this. :)

sager729
05-05-2013, 02:03 PM
He is not playing again this year. Only problem is rose is jerking the fans along leaving a possibility open. He needs to set expectations low come out and say you are done till next season. IF for some miracle he then comes back he looks like a hero.

Those aren't smart fans who are getting jerked around. I don't want him to come back to playoff basketball now. Yeah he is at full strength in practice. But there is a big difference between practice and regular season games let alone practice to a playoff series against the defending champs. The Bulls just need to go out there hope to take a couple games and make it interesting. Nobody expects them to beat the Heat.

At this point there is no reason to have him come back.

likemystylez
05-05-2013, 02:13 PM
Those aren't smart fans who are getting jerked around. I don't want him to come back to playoff basketball now. Yeah he is at full strength in practice. But there is a big difference between practice and regular season games let alone practice to a playoff series against the defending champs. The Bulls just need to go out there hope to take a couple games and make it interesting. Nobody expects them to beat the Heat.

At this point there is no reason to have him come back.

Yeah lets save him for the pre season when the games really count!!!

72 Wins
05-05-2013, 02:18 PM
LMAO. Partying like he won an NBA title? Hahahah! First of all Rose isn't the partying type so I have no idea what this means. The few occasions he does go to the club, he is the typical "chill" D.Rose. In fact, other teams members go out more often then Rose who is usually not the club type. Who cares if he decides to go out o mce in awhile.

bucketss
05-05-2013, 02:30 PM

llol damn you dun' goofed - i don't think you should show your cyber face in this thread again.

BALLER R
05-05-2013, 02:43 PM
Yall trolling

BULLSFAN0810
05-05-2013, 05:01 PM
Yes they are.. No ball logic, but lots of side comments with no real substance.

effen5
05-05-2013, 08:04 PM
It's just Lumens, it's more of a lounge than anything. Who cares.

Rndy
05-05-2013, 09:35 PM

You don't think it's very dangerous and increases injury likelihood if a player is second guessing himself on the court? If someone isn't mentally ready and are on the court trying not to get hurt they're going to get hurt. I can't blame someone for not wanting to put themselves in that position this year. People questioning what a competitor is feeling is crazy.

OceanSpray
05-05-2013, 09:44 PM
This is pathetic. Rose is healthier than so many active players in the playoffs. He's not playing because he knows they can't win it this year and wants a roster change. It's ridiculous how he gets his brother to state that Bulls weren't getting enough help. It's no coincidence.. His brother is his damn manager, you don't think they discuss this at all with each other? Pity, Noah is the heart and soul of the Bulls and you have their "leader" taking a year off with an injury that had Shumpert playing 4 months ago.

ghettosean
05-05-2013, 09:54 PM

Pretty much!

likemystylez
05-05-2013, 10:04 PM
You don't think it's very dangerous and increases injury likelihood if a player is second guessing himself on the court? If someone isn't mentally ready and are on the court trying not to get hurt they're going to get hurt. I can't blame someone for not wanting to put themselves in that position this year. People questioning what a competitor is feeling is crazy.

at some point he is going to have to take that step. I mean nobody is asking him to "rush" back. hes been cleared for 3 or 4 months now. Is this something we are expecting to go away next fall? I would imagine there is always a little bit of second guessing when you come back. His knee is no more likely to get re injured than the average player out there right now though. I dont know what his conditioning is like

tredigs
05-06-2013, 12:43 AM
Kid's scared. Not much else to say about this issue.

rocky4104
05-06-2013, 01:24 AM
"Derrick,i got nailed to a cross and came back in 3 days, don't involve me in this" - God

LOL

seriously though, some players would be raring to go even if they're not cleared yet (esp. during the playoffs), i think that's the reason why some fans are questioning his dedication to the game. would the doctors clear (and risk their license) if medically he's not ready yet? i don't thjink so, his problem imo is psychological

Raps18-19 Champ
05-06-2013, 01:25 AM
Lol. His team would be in the NBA ECF if he played. I guess he'd prefer to party than try to help his team. He's been cleared to play for a while now.

Raps18-19 Champ
05-06-2013, 01:26 AM

He's been cleared to play for like a month. He'd be healthy whether or not he plays now or next season.

Raps18-19 Champ
05-06-2013, 01:28 AM

He's been cleared to play. So him being cleared to play now is no different than being cleared to play next season. He's has 55 days to get back into basketball shape and get ready.

lajoie
05-06-2013, 01:39 AM
I'm writing and releasing my next CD before Derrick Rose is ready to play

-Tupac

lajoie
05-06-2013, 01:41 AM
I'm going to be returning to Earth before Derrick Rose is ready to play

-Halley's Comet

DumDum
05-06-2013, 02:03 AM
what was he suppose to be doing.......in the gym shooting jumpers

Kobe would give up his kids to have the Ability to do that right now

SportsFanatic10
05-06-2013, 02:22 AM
as most of us could of guessed, rose isn't coming back according to woj...

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba--bulls--derrick-rose-needs-to-tell-truth-%E2%80%93-he-s-not-returning-for-this-season-s-playoffs-062255194.html

kobe4thewinbang
05-06-2013, 10:05 AM
Rose needs to go to Charlotte and have a sit down talk with the GOAT about what it means to have heart. I bet he'll be ready to play after that chat.

Snakeyestx
05-06-2013, 10:29 AM
"...still a better love story than Twilight."

The poor sheeple of Chicago... I don't know why you put up with it. *smh*

Medically cleared now for ... this'll be the 3rd month now!

ElevatorMoshPit
05-06-2013, 11:18 AM
Sounds like a perfect time to trade him. Perhaps for Westbrook straight up?

72 Wins
05-06-2013, 01:20 PM
Sounds like a perfect time to trade him. Perhaps for Westbrook straight up?

LMAO. No way in hell.

6cadi6
05-06-2013, 01:45 PM
At least D12 tried to play when he was hurt, jeez. And I can't stand D12. But Rose needs to **** or get off the pot.