PDA

View Full Version : Kobe back in court but with this mother?

8lllllD
05-03-2013, 01:55 PM
http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/9238503/kobe-bryant-los-angeles-lakers-battles-mom-nj-business-auction

LakersIn5
05-03-2013, 02:04 PM
kobe should just buy it. lol

_Supreme_
05-03-2013, 02:09 PM
Kobe can build his mother quite a large mansion with all the bricks he accumulated this season.

(ok, I stole that one from somebody on ESPN, but it's funny so yeah)

Avenged
05-03-2013, 02:17 PM
Mom trying to make a few bucks off of her son :laugh2:

cleaning out my closet part 2 by Kobe Bryant.

b_russ
05-03-2013, 02:27 PM
If you move out of your parents house take your **** stuff with you. It's not a free storage unit.

mikekhelxD
05-03-2013, 02:33 PM
$1500 storage unit a month? Wtf? Buy a house somewhere in Vegas instead.

John Walls Era
05-03-2013, 02:34 PM
wow Kobe is cheap.

mp3
05-03-2013, 02:36 PM
wow Kobe is cheap.

Rather that then see him continue the trend of broke athletes.

utl768
05-03-2013, 02:41 PM
kobe should just cut her a check for a million and then cut the ***** out completely

Eagles4Lyfe
05-03-2013, 02:42 PM
Your own mother doing stupid **** like this, that's effing pathetic.
How many mothers can say their kids offered to pay 250K towards a house for them only to turn it down because they wouldn't make it 450K???

How freaken greedy can people get, jesus.

JiffyMix88
05-03-2013, 02:43 PM
Kobe a dick no surprise

DumDum
05-03-2013, 02:47 PM
kobe should just buy it. lol

lol

DumDum
05-03-2013, 02:51 PM
He's a douche nozzle

bucketss
05-03-2013, 02:52 PM
what a dysfunctional family.

Mr_Jones
05-03-2013, 03:01 PM
Very few rational people in this thread.

ManRam
05-03-2013, 03:05 PM
kobe's parents seem kinda crummy. i remember they were kinda douches about his wedding and for really stupid reasons (ie. racial).

however, i'm no lawyer or anything, but i feel like she'll win.

RaiderLakersA's
05-03-2013, 03:08 PM
A son doesn't always have to be a good son. But a mother should always be a good mother.

It really does reveal quite a bit about Kobe's mom -- none of it good -- that she would even consider auctioning off some key mementos of Kobe's life. My mother still has some of my trophies and awards from elementary school and pop warner league days...and you'd have to pry them from her cold, dead fingers with whatever excuse for an appendage you had left after she was done with you, if you wanted them that badly.

Sad that Kobe's mom sees this as a money grab.

bucketss
05-03-2013, 03:13 PM
wade buys his mom a church

kobe takes his to court

despicable.

RaiderLakersA's
05-03-2013, 03:15 PM
kobe's parents seem kinda crummy. i remember they were kinda douches about his wedding and for really stupid reasons (ie. racial).

She'll both win and lose. Her husband is in Thailand for most of the year. She may get a large house, but it will be quiet, empty house with no pitter-patter of grandchildren running around the place. Ever.

Mr_Jones
05-03-2013, 03:23 PM

kobe takes his to court

despicable.

Wade also beats his (then) wife. Then threatens her about if she really wanted to break up with him and go back to living with her mom. Shut the **** up.

ThunderousDemon
05-03-2013, 03:24 PM

kobe takes his to court

despicable.

“Lighthouses are more helpful than churches.”

― Benjamin Franklin

He should have bought her a lighthouse instead. :shrug:

naps
05-03-2013, 03:31 PM

kobe takes his to court

despicable.

Wade is a perfect son a mom could ask for. Kobe's no Wade.

Big Zo
05-03-2013, 03:31 PM
Wade also beats his (then) wife. Then threatens her about if she really wanted to break up with him and go back to living with her mom. Shut the **** up.
Wade then wins full custody of his kids because the judge realizes that his wife is a crazy B.

ThunderousDemon
05-03-2013, 03:33 PM

Is there a more perfect example of a homer than this statement. :laugh2:

-Kobe24-TJ19-
05-03-2013, 03:33 PM
What a dick mom

ThunderousDemon
05-03-2013, 03:34 PM
Thinkin of a master plan
Cuz ain't nuthin but sweat inside my hand
So I dig into my pocket, all my money is spent
So I dig deeper but still comin up with lint
So I start my mission- leave my residence
Thinkin how could I get some dead presidents
I need money, I used to be a stick-up kid
So I think of all the devious things I did
I used to roll up, this is a hold up, ain't nuthin funny
Stop smiling, be still, don't nuthin move but the money

bucketss
05-03-2013, 03:35 PM

shes a bitter ex that can't get over the loss of a man as great as wade, she is also a mentally unstable crack head that gave wade an std.

ThunderousDemon
05-03-2013, 03:36 PM

I'm sorry, but this made me spill my water.

:laugh:

MamaNaps

Mr.SmackYoMama
05-03-2013, 03:38 PM
thinkin of a master plan
cuz ain't nuthin but sweat inside my hand
so i dig into my pocket, all my money is spent
so i dig deeper but still comin up with lint
so i start my mission- leave my residence
thinkin how could i get some dead presidents
i need money, i used to be a stick-up kid
so i think of all the devious things i did
i used to roll up, this is a hold up, ain't nuthin funny
stop smiling, be still, don't nuthin move but the money

damn bro that was dope..................not that shyt was wack as hell son give it up!

Mr_Jones
05-03-2013, 03:39 PM
shes a bitter ex that can't get over the loss of a man as great as wade, she is also a mentally unstable crack head that gave wade an std.

Hilarious that you are allowed to explain how SHE is the crazy one, yet ALWAYS SEEM TO BRING UP THE KOBE CASE and never listen to how the ***** was a whore. Hypocrisy is ****ing perfect.

ThunderousDemon
05-03-2013, 03:43 PM
damn bro that was dope..................not that shyt was wack as hell son give it up!

Don't Sweat The Technique

Check it out
When I'm chillin, I grab the buddha, get my crew to buy beers
And watch a flick, illin and root for the villian, huh
Plus every morning, I go out and love it sort of chilly
Then I send a shorty from my block to the store for Phillies

JiffyMix88
05-03-2013, 03:44 PM
Sheesh when I saw the title I thought Kobe got the rapies again and went after his momma.

ThunderousDemon
05-03-2013, 03:50 PM
She should have taken the 250k,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ

b@llhog24
05-03-2013, 04:41 PM

That's a Rakim song.

b@llhog24
05-03-2013, 04:43 PM
Sheesh when I saw the title I thought Kobe got the rapies again and went after his momma.

Lol

IKnowHoops
05-03-2013, 04:44 PM
Kobe's mom looks pathetic here.

DumDum
05-03-2013, 04:46 PM

:laugh:

DumDum
05-03-2013, 04:48 PM
was his mother selling evidence from the colorado case as well ?

netsgiantsyanks
05-03-2013, 04:52 PM

kobe takes his to court

despicable.

kobe offers mother $250,000

she says no because it's not $450,000.

that's despicable.

John Walls Era
05-03-2013, 05:52 PM

You know what... that actually makes a lot of sense. Like parents like son.

bucketss
05-03-2013, 07:56 PM
kobe offers mother $250,000

she says no because it's not $450,000.

that's despicable.

well.. hes making 30 mill a year.. and he has probably spent more than that on prostitutes lol why cant he give that to the woman who birthed him?

RaiderLakersA's
05-03-2013, 07:59 PM
Thinkin of a master plan
Cuz ain't nuthin but sweat inside my hand
So I dig into my pocket, all my money is spent
So I dig deeper but still comin up with lint
So I start my mission- leave my residence
Thinkin how could I get some dead presidents
I need money, I used to be a stick-up kid
So I think of all the devious things I did
I used to roll up, this is a hold up, ain't nuthin funny
Stop smiling, be still, don't nuthin move but the money

Now that's what you call an old school joint. Mama Bryant is definitely looking to get "Paid in Full."

kblo247
05-03-2013, 08:04 PM
This is the third house as he bought her two houses in full already and a copy of his title rings she wanted, and she. He got his dad the job as sparks coach, when that didnt work out he actually bought half an Italian league basketball team for his dad to run, and ....

A source close the legendary player, however, told "omg! Insider" co-anchor Kevin Frazier that the real reason behind the auction is a family dispute over a second home that his mother wants to purchase. "Bryant has given his parent millions of dollars in financial assistance throughout his 17-year career. They decided to sell his high school memorabillia without his consent to purchase an additional home." According to the source, when Bryant balked at buying a larger home then initially agreed upon, his mother struck the deal to sell his memorabilia. ESPN is reporting that the 34-year-old offered his mother $250,000 towards the purchase of a home in Nevada but she refused, instead asking for $450,000.

Bryant thought the matter was on hold until he discovered that his personal items were hours away from being auctioned off. At that point his attorneys sent a cease and desist letter to the auction company, requesting that the sale be called off and the items returned to Bryant. Goldin's lawyers claim that the goods belonged to Pamela Bryant, that Kobe had no interest in them, and that all of the memorabilia was moved to a storage facility in New Jersey.

kblo247
05-03-2013, 08:06 PM
Still remember that they refused to attend his wedding because his wife wasnt black so she had to be a gold digger, yet set him up with Brandy. Here they still are married all these years and things later

RaiderLakersA's
05-03-2013, 08:08 PM
well.. hes making 30 mill a year.. and he has probably spent more than that on prostitutes lol why cant he give that to the woman who birthed him?

Kobe is also in the final year of that $30M contract and is planning to retire. Hell, depending on how his Achilles goes, he may already be retired. It's crazy to have family or anyone asking for half a million dollars for a second home when the sun is setting on your career. $250K is more than enough to buy a nice-sized home (and land) in most states not named California or New York.

el hidalgo
05-14-2013, 12:12 AM
LOL happy mothers day kobe. pathetic he cant set his mom up even though he is so loaded :facepalm:

TrueFan420
05-14-2013, 12:24 AM
LOL happy mothers day kobe. pathetic he cant set his mom up even though he is so loaded :facepalm:
It said in the article that he's given them millions during his 17 year career

girlsluvBeyonce
05-14-2013, 01:31 AM
It's my money and I need it now