PDA

View Full Version : George Karl calls Warriors center Ezeli an a**hole!

GiantsSwaGG
05-02-2013, 08:55 PM
George Karl calls Festus Ezeli 'the elbowing a--hole guy'
By Royce Young | NBA writer
May 2, 2013 2:41 pm ET

To say the Warriors-Nuggets series is getting chippy would be to disrespect the word "chippy." It's more like ... chunky.
After Mark Jackson accused the Nuggets of putting out a "hit" on Stephen Curry following Game 5, things escalated to another level of finger-pointing. The Nuggets said the Warriors started it, the Warriors said the Nuggets went too far with it.
So things are getting heated. And George Karl ramped up the stakes even more by calling one Warriors player the "elbowing ******* guy." No, for real. He did.
"I'll go to any arbiter right now and show the dirty shots," Karl said. "They're winning. I like some of their guys. They're really good at what they do. Bogut started it. The Green kid is really good at it, and Festus [Ezeli] is pretty good at it, too."
"Especially for a young player, he's blossomed into his role," a Denver reporter joked.
"Yeah, really blossomed into the elbowing ******* guy," Karl sniped. (It's also possible Karl said "the elbow and ******* guy." Hard to tell.)
Oh, boy. Game 6, Thursday night in Oracle. You better be watching.

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/blog/eye-on-basketball/22183443/george-karl-calls-festus-ezeli-the-elbowing-a--hole-guy

This guy is classless

Mudvayne91
05-02-2013, 09:15 PM
Lolz

krisxsong
05-02-2013, 09:17 PM
You should look in the mirror before you call someone classless, and who cares?

DallasTrilla23
05-02-2013, 09:27 PM
I love it.

Finally a series were the teams aren't hugging and kissing each other..

krisxsong
05-02-2013, 09:29 PM
I love it.

Then watch the Nets-Bulls series.

Nate Robinson said he and Watson hate each other. Next game they get in an altercation.

Bulls beat reporter calls Nets dumbest team in NBA. DWILL laugh at him.

Bulls players roaming the locker room boasting about how they begged to play the Nets because the Nets are mentally weak.

Lots of bickering going on in this series.

SoFreshNsoClean
05-02-2013, 09:30 PM
I love it.

This

Gritz
05-02-2013, 09:31 PM
Karl's a cancer

GiantsSwaGG
05-02-2013, 09:31 PM
You should look in the mirror before you call someone classless, and who cares?

You should since you look in the mirror and see the same everyday!

SoFreshNsoClean
05-02-2013, 09:34 PM
Then watch the Nets-Bulls series.

Nate Robinson said he and Watson hate each other. Next game they get in an altercation.

Bulls beat reporter calls Nets dumbest team in NBA. DWILL laugh at him.

Bulls players roaming the locker room boasting about how they begged to play the Nets because the Nets are mentally weak.

Lots of bickering going on in this series.

Not as intense as the Denver series

Slug3
05-02-2013, 09:35 PM
Karl's a cancer

Did you mean to say Karl survived cancer?

SportsFanatic10
05-02-2013, 09:54 PM
hahaha good ****! love the intensity in this series and it should amp up even more now.

rocket
05-02-2013, 09:54 PM
Karl's a cancer

What's wrong with you?

setman2000
05-02-2013, 09:55 PM
Jackson started it so Carl was forced to answer and point out GS dirty play. The End.

KingPosey
05-02-2013, 09:59 PM
What's wrong with you?

Oh stop.

Avenged
05-02-2013, 10:03 PM
Both these coaches sound like school girls.

Chi~TwnHawksFan
05-02-2013, 10:03 PM
http://www.cbssports.com/nba/blog/eye-on-basketball/22183443/george-karl-calls-festus-ezeli-the-elbowing-a--hole-guy

This guy is classless

In the soft soft ***** *** politically correct world we live in, i guess you can call him classless. I call him a man. Someone who stands for what he believes and isnt afraid to say it.

...Speaking of classless, look at your sig young buc.

Allphakenny1
05-02-2013, 10:19 PM
I hope the Warriors shut this ***** up. Anyone who thought bad of Jackson must think worse of Karl. What a total douche.

JLynn943
05-02-2013, 11:21 PM
I haven't gotten to watch most of this series and have apparently missed a bunch of off-the-court stuff. Still, George Karl is awesome.

John Walls Era
05-02-2013, 11:30 PM
If you can dish it, gotta take it. About time theres no respect between teams. I want to see some flagrants when teams are talking trash. If teams are going to cheap shot you, you don't talk about it (see: Mark Jackson), you send one right back at them.

Mr_Jones
05-02-2013, 11:50 PM
Why's that classless?

Ezeli doesnt know how to ****ing play. There are certain guys in this league who get by on playing hard but have absolutely no skill whatsoever. Guys like Ezeli, Hollins, Jordan, McGee, Anthony Randolph, and a few others are in this select group. Believe it or not, McGee is probably the most skilled out of these dudes who just jump around on the court with no intelligence. These dudes get by on jumping on opposing player's backs and dunking and getting the occasional block. **** BUSH

rocket
05-03-2013, 12:16 AM
Oh stop.

Yeah lets make fun of someone with cancer what a classic.

GrapeApe
05-03-2013, 01:11 AM
Does it really matter what George Karl thinks of Ezeli? He can't coach the Nuggets out of the first round and it does not matter what the talent he has to work with is!!! George Karl has courageously overcame cancer and he is to be commended on that and he is a nice guy but he has had every chance to get Denver to have playoff success and he fails every time. Personally he needs to go and it does not matter what he thinks about other teams players. If he wins he can jack his jaw.

salmonleg
05-03-2013, 01:24 AM
Much ado about nothing. M Jackson's just trying to get his team worked up. If you look at Karl's actual quote you can see that he meant it as a compliment. "A**holes and elbows" meaning a blue-collar worker who's not afraid to mix it up.

ThuglifeJ
05-03-2013, 01:26 AM
I love it.

+100000

MELO 15
05-03-2013, 01:40 AM
Who is that chick on your sig

GiantsSwaGG
05-03-2013, 06:03 AM
In the soft soft ***** *** politically correct world we live in, i guess you can call him classless. I call him a man. Someone who stands for what he believes and isnt afraid to say it.

...Speaking of classless, look at your sig young buc.

:facepalm:

He115ing
05-03-2013, 06:56 AM
What a rude dick. And to think I felt sorry for him when he had cancer. I hope he falls in a radiation pit.

MELO 15
05-03-2013, 08:55 AM
Giants#1fan who is that chick in your SIG?

ThaDubs
05-03-2013, 09:08 AM
What a rude dick. And to think I felt sorry for him when he had cancer. I hope he falls in a radiation pit.

You call him a rude dick and then say this??

Lo Porto
05-03-2013, 09:19 AM
The NBA wanted GS to win this series. The NBA has wanted GS to rise up ever since they were sold not long ago. Just think about it:

- The NBA allowed GS to intentionally tank when the NBA knew that the 2012 GS 1st rounder would go to Utah if it was 8th or worse. Just research what Bill Simmons had to say about the GS tanking last season

- Before the lottery, there was a coin toss between Toronto and GS for the 7th spot. If GS had lost that toss, that #8 pick would have gone to Utah. Nobody with a brain was surprised when GS won that toss so they could keep their pick.

- Then if you took the time to watch the 3rd quarter last night, it was blatantly obvious that the NBA was not going to let the Warriors lose this series. They see the market and marketability of Curry and the Warriors. Shameful NBA.

JiffyMix88
05-03-2013, 09:35 AM
The NBA wanted GS to win this series. The NBA has wanted GS to rise up ever since they were sold not long ago. Just think about it:

- The NBA allowed GS to intentionally tank when the NBA knew that the 2012 GS 1st rounder would go to Utah if it was 8th or worse. Just research what Bill Simmons had to say about the GS tanking last season

- Before the lottery, there was a coin toss between Toronto and GS for the 7th spot. If GS had lost that toss, that #8 pick would have gone to Utah. Nobody with a brain was surprised when GS won that toss so they could keep their pick.

- Then if you took the time to watch the 3rd quarter last night, it was blatantly obvious that the NBA was not going to let the Warriors lose this series. They see the market and marketability of Curry and the Warriors. Shameful NBA.

Okay Dick Tracy

lol, please
05-03-2013, 01:20 PM
Karl's a cancer

lol.

Inside, I love this. Playoffs need more drama/emotion/fire. But my PSD answer for obvious reasons is: Stay classy Karl.

lol, please
05-03-2013, 01:21 PM
Okay Dick Tracy

Dick Tracy was a badass. In no way is this anything else other than a compliment.

JiffyMix88
05-03-2013, 01:46 PM
Dick Tracy was a badass. In no way is this anything else other than a compliment.

The point was he is a detective that everyone knows is a detective smart ***