PDA

View Full Version : Which Team More Likely To Comeback Down 3-0?

Rivera
05-02-2013, 12:24 AM
The Boston Celtics

Or

The Houston Rockets

?

John Walls Era
05-02-2013, 12:25 AM
Celtics

Sactown
05-02-2013, 12:31 AM
Boston because they have experience and have played with their backs to the wall before, Houston is young and is very inexperienced

JordansBulls
05-02-2013, 12:32 AM
Rather see the Rockets come back simply because I know OKC won't win the title now without Westbrook. So rather see the team in the city I live go further in the playoffs.

Sactown
05-02-2013, 12:33 AM
Rather see the Rockets come back simply because I know OKC won't win the title now without Westbrook. So rather see the team in the city I live go further in the playoffs.

That's definitely not the question

ChitownBears22
05-02-2013, 12:34 AM
Both

Guppyfighter
05-02-2013, 12:34 AM
Probably the Rockets.

Melo and JR smith were unsustainably bad. They will win game seven if there is one.

Rockets in the SRS are more like a fifth seed in the west. Thunder are more like a third seed without Westbrook. The talent level is really close here and the Rockets have a much better chance at the miraculous upset.

I could be wrong, though.

*Superman*
05-02-2013, 12:36 AM
Rockets. If they can take Durant out of the game like they did in the 4th. It's over. None of those other guys stepped up besides Jackson. They don't have a facilitator besides Durant. Even if they get passed the Rockets they won't last very long. Better to just look forward to next season for them now. Plus Rockets guards are torching OKC's guards. It's funny how much people bashed Westbrook and how much OKC is struggling now.

BALLER R
05-02-2013, 12:37 AM
Wouldn't surprise me if both of them did.

Avenged
05-02-2013, 12:39 AM
I actually think both have the same amount of chance at advancing.. I mean going by what we saw today, and both of the games being won by away teams, the potential for an epic meltdown is possible..Imagine 2 teams losing their 3-0 lead in the same season after it NEVER happening before?

John Walls Era
05-02-2013, 12:41 AM
Wouldn't it be something if they both won their series.

Rivera
05-02-2013, 12:46 AM
I actually think both have the same amount of chance at advancing.. I mean going by what we saw today, and both of the games being won by away teams, the potential for an epic meltdown is possible..Imagine 2 teams losing their 3-0 lead in the same season after it NEVER happening before?

Not a bad thought....since your a mod would you like to add a third option and make it say "equal"

Rivera
05-02-2013, 12:48 AM
Edit: Doube post

ThunderousDemon
05-02-2013, 12:51 AM
I think both have a good chance at making history.

Jarvo
05-02-2013, 02:29 AM
Both, I'm pulling for The Knicks but Melo has shown why he's always almost an afterthought when talking about Top players in the game he could've rised up and took the game in his hands and won but choked shooting awful, Durant looks tired and it's looking like Houston has all the confidence in the world now. So it's a toss up, I won't be suprised if both The Knicks & OKC lose but will it happen idk... To be honest I hope so because that's history right there yo lol

Jarvo
05-02-2013, 02:32 AM
And Melo needs to step up and be more of a leader by telling them stop with the smack talk and just play ball. That whole funeral thing was just dumb as ****!

LongWayFromHome
05-02-2013, 02:44 AM
Game 6 at home with momentum of two wins in a row? Isn't that an obvious win for both HOU and BOS? Then you have all the momentum plus the other team feeling the meltdown going into game 7? Remember the Sox/Yanks game 7 (those of you old enough)? Absolute destruction.

I honestly think the toughest win in the 3-0 comeback is game 5 on the road. At this point the comebacks are very possible.

NBA_Starter
05-02-2013, 03:45 AM
Rockets because of Westy

JasonJohnHorn
05-02-2013, 12:12 PM
I said equal.

The Celtics have a lot of veteran experience, and the Knicks are missing some key guys (not that missing Rondo isn't a big deal for Boston), and they are good defensively. So long as they can slow down Melo, Smith is really the only other offensive concern for the Knicks. Plus, all the pressure is on the Knicks here.

Houston has a relatively healthy roster and OKC is missing Westbrook who is their second leading scorer and primary ball handler. That is two huge things they are missing from him when he is off the court. It is hard to make up for all of that, especially with a back-up PG that is an aging vet and another that is a rookie with little experience.

I expect NY and OKC to both come away with the series, but they will certainly have to fight for it.

Knick_Fever
05-02-2013, 12:35 PM
Both have a legitimate shot at a stunning comeback. I would have to say the Celtics have the better shot though, they're playing with a lot of pride and fight. When you got KG and Pierce its gonna be tough to close them out. You can throw JT in that equation as well, he thrives under pressure. As for the Rockets, I dont see them winning in OKC again.

D-Leethal
05-02-2013, 12:46 PM
Both, I'm pulling for The Knicks but Melo has shown why he's always almost an afterthought when talking about Top players in the game he could've rised up and took the game in his hands and won but choked shooting awful, Durant looks tired and it's looking like Houston has all the confidence in the world now. So it's a toss up, I won't be suprised if both The Knicks & OKC lose but will it happen idk... To be honest I hope so because that's history right there yo lol

Melo most definitely has a big time legacy moment coming in game 6. Just like LeBron had his last year in Boston.

todu82
05-02-2013, 01:06 PM
Boston

Twins Fanatic
05-02-2013, 01:11 PM
Boston, just because it's the Knicks.