PDA

View Full Version : Jordan Crawford had some choice words for Carmelo after game 5. (parental consent)

4milesperday
05-01-2013, 10:12 PM
Apparently looking at tape and from several other sources, crawford said "that mother****** ****** your wife" to Melo's face. Not long ago it was rumored that KG told Melo that Lala (Melo's wife) tasted like honey nut cheerios

According to sources, Melo did not approach Celtics team bus after the game. Game 6 should be interesting in Boston

Sadds The Gr8
05-01-2013, 10:25 PM
Looool

bucketss
05-01-2013, 10:28 PM
looool

GiantsSwaGG
05-01-2013, 10:29 PM
Lool

redsoxknicks
05-01-2013, 10:31 PM
I hate saying this, but aside from that incident with KG, I have yet to see Carmelo really get fired up on the court. There is something too mellow about him. Maybe this talk from a Celtics sub fires up some pride.

Khri
05-01-2013, 10:32 PM
:laugh2:

Avenged
05-01-2013, 10:33 PM
Lip reader, eh?

HeaTxRipZz
05-01-2013, 10:34 PM
**** he wasn't even a sub tonight cheerleaders gotta talk too......will never respect anybody disrespecting like that

BigBlueCrew
05-01-2013, 10:35 PM
Lool

Sportfan
05-01-2013, 10:36 PM
funny but **** if Melo comes out firing next game it's cause of this

oak2455
05-01-2013, 10:39 PM

bingo why wake a sleeping Giant, bad move ......also who is DJ White:laugh2:

Cano4prez
05-01-2013, 10:44 PM
https://vine.co/v/bQq7zdjqpBw

oak2455
05-01-2013, 10:47 PM
https://vine.co/v/bQq7zdjqpBw

is Crawford 15 ? thats like HS shyt

Davidgta1
05-01-2013, 10:47 PM
What a idiot

SteBO
05-01-2013, 10:49 PM
That's why he's on the bench.....apparently **** talking is all he's good for.

Davidgta1
05-01-2013, 10:50 PM

And he'll probably stay there doc rivers don't play around.

Becks2307
05-01-2013, 10:51 PM
Honestly thats some dumb ****, even Chris Wilcox was like "keep it moving."

B'sCeltsPatsSox
05-01-2013, 10:51 PM
Dan Duggan ‏@DDuggan21 2m
Melo said he's not thinking about Jordan Crawford. He then tells a reporter Crawford doesn't even deserve to have his name typed.
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More

lol...

Guppyfighter
05-01-2013, 10:58 PM
Smart play. If Anthony ****ed around and bumped him, that's a suspension.

BigBlueCrew
05-01-2013, 11:00 PM
Smart play. If Anthony ****ed around and bumped him, that's a suspension.

+1

but KG almost ripped his arm out....nothing oh well that's life I guess

justinnum1
05-01-2013, 11:01 PM
schuman
Carmelo Anthony has missed his last 15 3-point attempts. #KNICKSvCELTICS

SteBO
05-01-2013, 11:04 PM
lol...
So he's thinking about him, right? He shouldn't even be acknowledging this dude...

Green_Monster
05-01-2013, 11:05 PM

HeaTxRipZz
05-01-2013, 11:20 PM
lol...

HEY! He dunked on lebron once......

benzni
05-01-2013, 11:23 PM
was Rondo around? This is very uncommon behavior by KG. He is usually a class act.

TeamSeattle
05-01-2013, 11:24 PM

Cool sig homie. Game 6 should be great.

HeaTxRipZz
05-01-2013, 11:29 PM
Guess when he said “I don't tell nobody, but I feel like I can be better than Michael Jordan,” He meant a better bench warmer

I kid I kid......Friday can't come soon enough. I'm humble as a whole but if I was Melo i would tell dude the only reason y'all get this game is because it's only fitting to fly a body back home for a funeral

shep33
05-01-2013, 11:32 PM
Wrong thread

shep33
05-01-2013, 11:32 PM
Wrong thread again

Slug3
05-01-2013, 11:48 PM

Regardless he is going to come out firing. He just needs to make them.

More-Than-Most
05-02-2013, 12:04 AM
Any hope the celtics had just went out the window. Why poke the bear? Melo will now drop 40 next game mark it down. Just stupid.

Guppyfighter
05-02-2013, 12:05 AM
Any hope the celtics had just went out the window. Why poke the bear? Melo will now drop 40 next game mark it down. Just stupid.

This thought process isn't very well thought out.

John Walls Era
05-02-2013, 12:44 AM
:laugh:

NYKnicks4511
05-02-2013, 12:45 AM
Well, I was nervous about game 6, but oddly enough I feel calm now. Melo is going to torch the C's, and it will be Crawford's fault. Seriously, you just saved your season and you think it's a good idea to get at the best scorer in the NBA? Looks like he's taking a page out of JR's book, killing his team's momentum by being a dumbass.

ChitownBears22
05-02-2013, 12:53 AM
To people who think this will ignite Melo. Why? Do you think he isn't fully putting his heart into the game right now? If so why do you think he is not giving his full attention to playoff games. Seems like quitting to me. Never want to hear any of the people on here mock LeBron for quitting in the ECF a couple years ago. Hypocrites.

John Walls Era
05-02-2013, 12:56 AM
Well, I was nervous about game 6, but oddly enough I feel calm now. Melo is going to torch the C's, and it will be Crawford's fault. Seriously, you just saved your season and you think it's a good idea to get at the best scorer in the NBA? Looks like he's taking a page out of JR's book, killing his team's momentum by being a dumbass.

w/e helps you sleep at night.

giventofly
05-02-2013, 01:00 AM
Honestly, doesn't look like he said "****ed yo wife". Looks like he said "****ed you up". Because when you expect to see his mouth make an "F" sound in "wife, it looks like it makes a "P" instead.

Jarvo
05-02-2013, 01:03 AM
You guys do know Game 6 is in Boston not in NY again? Yeah let The Knicks play angry and start throwing bricks they need to go in there calm.

Jarvo
05-02-2013, 01:05 AM
To people who think this will ignite Melo. Why? Do you think he isn't fully putting his heart into the game right now? If so why do you think he is not giving his full attention to playoff games. Seems like quitting to me. Never want to hear any of the people on here mock LeBron for quitting in the ECF a couple years ago. Hypocrites.

Melo does lack heart at times and doesnt really have that "Closer" mentality.

cssdmark
05-02-2013, 01:08 AM
Wrong thread again Definitely wrong thread they went fishing

4milesperday
05-02-2013, 01:08 AM

lol...this guy is counting on jump shots to fall.

JC_
05-02-2013, 01:11 AM
I dont see this as "waking the sleeping giant". I could be wrong (feel free to show me some examples) but Melo doesn't seem like that kind of player. I don't think this kind of stuff is good for his game but we shall see.

cssdmark
05-02-2013, 01:13 AM
I hope this does not cause Melo to shoot the ball 40 times, if so we will be back in New York for game seven. Just move the ball and let the open man shoot the ball.

sunsfan88
05-02-2013, 01:17 AM
I find it funny that people think this is what will cause 'Melo to start playing well and help NY beat Boston.

This is playoff basketball. If Carmelo wasn't motivated enough and it takes for someone to call him out to get motivated, then he doesn't belong here.

nyyfan4life
05-02-2013, 01:23 AM
You shouldn't talk trash if you're not playing in the game and didn't contribute to the win in any way.

LOOTERX9
05-02-2013, 01:23 AM
I find it funny that people think this is what will cause 'Melo to start playing well and help NY beat Boston.

This is playoff basketball. If Carmelo wasn't motivated enough and it takes for someone to call him out to get motivated, then he doesn't belong here.

I can see how melo would get a extra bump in spirit cause of these comments. He sure will try his hardest but I'm not sure if his shots will fall. He seems to play his best when things are calm and he can just play with no adversity. so it's gonna be interesting to see on friday

TheWhiteMamba
05-02-2013, 01:52 AM
I can see how melo would get a extra bump in spirit cause of these comments. He sure will try his hardest but I'm not sure if his shots will fall. He seems to play his best when things are calm and he can just play with no adversity. so it's gonna be interesting to see on friday
Agreed but this could also cause Melo to start forcing shots just to try and shut Crawford up. Either way stupid, but funny, comment and the Knicks better be ready for game 6.

DumDum
05-02-2013, 02:05 AM
I never like Crawford until now lol the Knicks anit killin em

Super.
05-02-2013, 02:09 AM

http://i.imgur.com/knn83.gif

kdspurman
05-02-2013, 09:41 AM
Crawford apparently "wasn't there" :pity:

“Not me. You’d better go talk to someone who was there.”

http://deadspin.com/jordan-crawford-to-carmelo-anthony-that-mother****er-487017786?utm_campaign=socialflow_deadspin_twitter&utm_source=deadspin_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

kobe4thewinbang
05-02-2013, 09:47 AM
Little KG, but a far greater chucker, lol.

pacofunk64
05-02-2013, 10:03 AM
Who the **** is Jordan Crawford...I mean seriously who is he? Dude looks like a cracked out *****.

javsvt
05-02-2013, 10:08 AM
If you don't think Garnett, or even Doc for that matter have something to do with this bench warmer saying that, you are out of your minds. Doc is pulling everything out of his hat to win this series. Have a bench payer get into Melos head again, why not?

sportsfan222
05-02-2013, 10:17 AM
this is why carmelo is not a superstar.

he does absolutely nothing to help his team win when hes not scoring.

plays no defense, does not pass the ball at all, does not make players around him better, and his whole game is iso.

the knicks will not win anything with this bum, and i cant be happier, guys like j.r smith, kenyon martin, melo dont deserve to win crap. all a bunch of punks who talk big, yet have won nothing

OceanSpray
05-02-2013, 10:19 AM
That's what NYK gets. They tried disrespecting Paul Pierce and Garnett.

OceanSpray
05-02-2013, 10:20 AM
this is why carmelo is not a superstar.

he does absolutely nothing to help his team win when hes not scoring.

plays no defense, does not pass the ball at all, does not make players around him better, and his whole game is iso.

the knicks will not win anything with this bum, and i cant be happier, guys like j.r smith, kenyon martin, melo dont deserve to win crap. all a bunch of punks who talk big, yet have won nothing

No, he's MVP!

Faneik
05-02-2013, 10:27 AM
If you don't think Garnett, or even Doc for that matter have something to do with this bench warmer saying that, you are out of your minds. Doc is pulling everything out of his hat to win this series. Have a bench payer get into Melos head again, why not?

stop making stuff up, you're talking out of your S.

perhaps the end-game trash talk was because of knicks' players assuming they were burying the celtics. and maybe celtics' players didn't like that type of attitude?

but no... it must have been doc or kg setting this up.

javsvt
05-02-2013, 10:36 AM
Oh please, stop trying to act like the C's are full of class. And if ever came out they did, you would be like, good strategy. Apparently it's been in Crawfords head, so either they were talking about it, or he is thinking about Lala. So stop......

sportsfan222
05-02-2013, 10:38 AM
No, he's MVP!

its actually funny how fans chant mvp for melo, i laugh so hard.

the guy will never win an mvp in his career, even if lebron got hurt 1 year, a guy like durant, rose, would finish ahead of him for mvp votes.

the guy did the same thing on denver, great scorer, nothing else, 1st round exits yearly with the exception of 1 year when they made the wcf and lost to the lakers. guy is a bum

bcc
05-02-2013, 10:47 AM

Doesn't mean the Knicks are gonna win Game 6.
Besides, Melo's taken what, 59 shots the past two games?
At that rate he SHOULD put up 40.

Right now the Celtics are playing with house money.

Faneik
05-02-2013, 10:48 AM
Oh please, stop trying to act like the C's are full of class. And if ever came out they did, you would be like, good strategy. Apparently it's been in Crawfords head, so either they were talking about it, or he is thinking about Lala. So stop......

again...stop assuming things you have no clue about.

you don't know me, you don't know how I feel about those type of antics.

it's ok to take wild guesses, what's not ok is to say this type of stuff:
"Garnett, or even Doc for that matter have something to do with this bench warmer saying that, you are out of your minds"

calling everybody else crazy, while thinking you are the enlightened one.

NickyNick
05-02-2013, 10:49 AM
Really hope Melo comes out shooting again for the Celtics sake....137 shot attempts and only 6 assist so far in the series :laugh2:

javsvt
05-02-2013, 11:16 AM
again...stop assuming things you have no clue about.

you don't know me, you don't know how I feel about those type of antics.

it's ok to take wild guesses, what's not ok is to say this type of stuff:
"Garnett, or even Doc for that matter have something to do with this bench warmer saying that, you are out of your minds"

calling everybody else crazy, while thinking you are the enlightened one.
Stop trying to enlighten me also, you don't know me. You don't have a clue what goes on behind closed doors, neither do I. The way you are assuming Crawford did it on his own, is the same way I'm assuming he didn't. So like me assume, all you want. I'm going by Garnett's track record, and he is known for taking it to far, ask Duncan and Velenueva.

Faneik
05-02-2013, 11:20 AM
Stop trying to enlighten me also, you don't know me. You don't have a clue what goes on behind closed doors, neither do I. The way you are assuming Crawford did it on his own, is the same way I'm assuming he didn't. So like me assume, all you want.

i used the words 'perhaps' and 'maybe' when I talked about why the end-game trash talk happened.

you made an assumption, and called everybody out of their minds if they didn't believe what you believe.

big difference.

Tony_Starks
05-02-2013, 11:32 AM
Didn't say it.

KniCks4LiFe
05-02-2013, 11:41 AM
Honestly, doesn't look like he said "****ed yo wife". Looks like he said "****ed you up". Because when you expect to see his mouth make an "F" sound in "wife, it looks like it makes a "P" instead.

people trying to make something out of nothing. He said "mother****-er ****ed you up" KG pulled Melo's shoulder last night.

kenzo400
05-02-2013, 11:45 AM
Apparently looking at tape and from several other sources, crawford said "that mother****** ****** your wife" to Melo's face. Not long ago it was rumored that KG told Melo that Lala (Melo's wife) tasted like honey nut cheerios

According to sources, Melo did not approach Celtics team bus after the game. Game 6 should be interesting in Boston

Isn't KG married? lol

DoMeFavors
05-02-2013, 11:51 AM
Why is it just about Jordan Crawford? I doubt he was the only one who said something, why arent we talking about what the Knicks said? Because the cameras were on Jordan Crawford? It takes two to tango

Green_Monster
05-02-2013, 11:58 AM

People said J.R. Smith would light up the Celtics, also. How did that work out?

Crawford has played a few times in this series, actually. If your theory was right, (which it's not), he would have had D.J. White or Fab Melo say something.

javsvt
05-02-2013, 12:17 PM
people trying to make something out of nothing. He said "mother****-er ****ed you up" KG pulled Melo's shoulder last night.
Looks like he said "****ed your rife" actually. LOL

javsvt
05-02-2013, 12:23 PM
In all honesty, before it was 3-0, I felt it was gonna be long series. Celtics are battle tested, even without Rondo, they have a great coach, so it doesn't surprise me that the Celtics are putting this much fight up.

Tumstock
05-02-2013, 12:27 PM

LMAO are you saying the celtics are "trying too hard" to win the first round?

SoFreshNsoClean
05-02-2013, 12:49 PM
In all honesty, before it was 3-0, I felt it was gonna be long series. Celtics are battle tested, even without Rondo, they have a great coach, so it doesn't surprise me that the Celtics are putting this much fight up.

This

Showtime Steve
05-02-2013, 12:54 PM
Bench players always talk the most ish. Least if he could do with all that non playing time is have better **** to say. Someone who gets no burn on nyk needs o become an enforcer. Can't let these chihuahuas keep barking

OceanSpray
05-02-2013, 01:01 PM
NYK fans are pathetic. The team in general is pathetic. They are trying to make a mockery of a team that has achieved more success than they ever will. Their entire team, led by Woodson, thought it was appropriate to act in such manner. If you ever needed a reason to hate the NYK, here it is. They are so happy about being 3-2 against a team they should've beaten with "ease".

DoMeFavors
05-02-2013, 01:08 PM
if Knicks didnt do the talking and JR didnt get suspended they would have been resting right now, they made a horrible choice as a team and with Kidd in the lockeroom im suprised. Now its looking like Boston will win the series. If they do Knicks need to trade most of their team.

KnickaBocka.44
05-02-2013, 01:13 PM
NYK fans are pathetic. The team in general is pathetic. They are trying to make a mockery of a team that has achieved more success than they ever will. Their entire team, led by Woodson, thought it was appropriate to act in such manner. If you ever needed a reason to hate the NYK, here it is. They are so happy about being 3-2 against a team they should've beaten with "ease".

if Knicks didnt do the talking and JR didnt get suspended they would have been resting right now, they made a horrible choice as a team and with Kidd in the lockeroom im suprised. Now its looking like Boston will win the series. If they do Knicks need to trade most of their team.

Trolls out in full force today already. Way to be boys/girls. Good to see you back DMF, wasn't the same without you.

sportsfan222
05-02-2013, 01:49 PM

100 percent correct.

i live in NY and i can not stand the knicks.

at least back in the 90's, even though they did not win a championship, the guys on that team had heart, and the knicks actually were winning playoff games and series consistently, and made 2 final appearances. those knick teams were at least respectable.

this team is just a joke. they have a bunch of players who all they do is yap and yap and they have won nothing in their careers ( melo and jr smith specifically)

are they kidding with this funeral crap? i can not imagine any team winning a 1st round series and wearing all black for that reason, heck last year they win their first playoff game down 3-0 at the time and they freaking had confetti coming down from the rafters? seriously?

they are playing a bad celtics team, a team that has no pg whatsoever, and even last night in the 4th qtr the celtics were doing everything they could to let the knicks back in the game in the middle of the 4th, yet the knicks just continued to suck.

this team is supposed to beat a 7 seed, nothing to throw a party over

kdspurman
05-02-2013, 02:10 PM
NBA Legion ‏@MySportsLegion 3m
Carmelo Anthony's wife LaLa to Jordan Crawford: "You on the bench for a reason."

D-Leethal
05-02-2013, 02:19 PM
The funeral colors was a Mavericks tradition that they used in their 2011 playoff run. It wasn't KMart's idea, but he was the one that brought it out to the media. It was supposed to be for internal motivation.

Frank Isola @FisolaNYDN about 31 minutes ago
Tyson Chandler says the Mavs wore black to their close out games vs OKC and Miami when Dallas won the title two years ago

And Woody said he did not know about it, reemed his team out for it, and said if he knew about it he would have stopped it.

Chris Herring @HerringWSJ about 1 hour ago
"I'm a little upset about [the funeral talk.] Ive addressed that [with them]. We're the New Kid on the Block." Says he wouldve stopped it if hed known the players' plans to wear all black clothing.

If your gonna bash the Knicks, theres no shortage of ammo out there right now, at least be accurate.

javsvt
05-02-2013, 02:21 PM
Fire away Heat Trolls, out in full force I see. Glad DMF is back, there are others that should be banned before DMF. Hey, if it takes seven, so be it, just get out of the first round, and on to the next.

xxplayerxx23
05-02-2013, 02:47 PM
It doesn't matter.. Knicks have to come prepared and win the series in Boston. Boston is older, let see how kg and pierce come out on one day rest with extended minutes. Knicks need to play smarter.

BklynKnicks3
05-02-2013, 03:21 PM
It doesn't matter.. Knicks have to come prepared and win the series in Boston. Boston is older, let see how kg and pierce come out on one day rest with extended minutes. Knicks need to play smarter.

Iam not worried. Melo let me down Jr let me down. I cant see them playing that bad again. the funeral got postponed 2 days #tapeem

KapnKnicks87
05-02-2013, 03:37 PM
Trollolololololll lalalala lol
Why are the Knicks or Knicks fans being portrayed as bad or pathetic? Standing up for your team is the best thing any fan can do.
Anyway, Good for the C's putting up a fight, but still everyone is talking about this bench player no name needed but how about KG "the traveling man" pulling Melo's shoulder? lol
And the Knicks aren't dirty. Talk is talk it's to be expected kinda the same way the trolls come out after losses no?
The NBA clearly needs this to be a series more games = more money.

C_Mund
05-02-2013, 03:37 PM
I hate saying this, but aside from that incident with KG, I have yet to see Carmelo really get fired up on the court. There is something too mellow about him. Maybe this talk from a Celtics sub fires up some pride.

You never saw the slap-backpedal before?

B'sCeltsPatsSox
05-02-2013, 03:49 PM
The funeral colors was a Mavericks tradition that they used in their 2011 playoff run. It wasn't KMart's idea, but he was the one that brought it out to the media. It was supposed to be for internal motivation.

And Woody said he did not know about it, reemed his team out for it, and said if he knew about it he would have stopped it.

If your gonna bash the Knicks, theres no shortage of ammo out there right now, at least be accurate.

Woody is in a lose-lose situation by saying that. I mean, how the hell do you not know about it when it's being run through the media and all of the other people talking about it around him? Or if he's indeed telling the truth, it shows that he's lost control of the team.

KnicksorBust
05-02-2013, 03:50 PM
Wait... La-La wasn't a virgin when she married Melo? Are there any other women who have sex before marriage or is she the first one?

Sactown
05-02-2013, 04:01 PM
Jordan Crawford is an idiot.. The Celtics already made the Knicks look young and foolish, He shouldn't of gone out and made him look that way too.

oak2455
05-02-2013, 04:08 PM

Do you ever make any sense ? Now I see what people are saying about public schools.... Sad

oak2455
05-02-2013, 04:10 PM
Looking forward to game 6.I think the Knicks pasted them in game 3, so not worried about winning in Boston .

DumDum
05-02-2013, 04:13 PM
shane Battier growing a hulk hogan moustache and the knicks are fighting for their playoff lives :laugh:
http://i44.tinypic.com/34feg6b.jpg

redsoxknicks
05-02-2013, 04:19 PM
You never saw the slap-backpedal before?

Oh I saw it. But that felt different to me. That ended in the back pedal which kind of negated the rest of it.

Carmelo looked genuinely mad at KG. That is what I want from him. To show some real heart and controlled fire.

He wants to win, I'm sure, but does he need to? I haven't seen that yet, and that is what worries me. He and this team are too talented to not do something special this year.

They likely aren't going to the Finals, but I just need them to play to their capabilities.

zn23
05-02-2013, 04:21 PM
Honey nut cheerios?

No offense, but Melo's wife is not that good looking at all. She looks like a frog.

redsoxknicks
05-02-2013, 04:29 PM
Honey nut cheerios?

No offense, but Melo's wife is not that good looking at all. She looks like a frog.

I don't know a lot about her, but from the little I have seen, she seems like a good person. Most people who do reality shows are just ridiculous and show little to no self-respect.

As much as I like him, I can only imagine JR's choice of love interest, for example, but Carmelo made a good decision given what easy targets professional athletes are.

NYKnickFanatic
05-02-2013, 04:32 PM
Honey nut cheerios?

It's weird. In pictures, she looks pretty ****ing hot. Then I saw her in Think Like A Man and was like ehh...wtf?

NYKnickFanatic
05-02-2013, 04:36 PM
Why is everyone saying this should have been an easy series? Before, everyone voted for the Celtics to most likely upset the Knicks, including myself. To anyone who thought this was going to be easy, you're a fool. Even up 3-0, I knew they could still make this a series and they did. Don't get all the **** talking and Knicks bashing, but that's alright. This is a fun, exciting series to watch and I'm loving it!

xxplayerxx23
05-02-2013, 04:41 PM
Wait... La-La wasn't a virgin when she married Melo? Are there any other women who have sex before marriage or is she the first one?

She must be the only one.

RLundi
05-02-2013, 04:42 PM
Lol at parental consent. All the crap that happens on this forum and you're worried about a minor seeing Crawford say that Melo's wife got bent?

KingPosey
05-02-2013, 05:00 PM
It annoys me that these end of the bench clowns get up and run their mouths. You literally did NOTHING to even be involved in what happened on the court, maybe worry about trying to get some PT.

The worst part is they look like immature turds, and think they look like tough guys. Like when you had to tell the one guy in class making the over the line jokes that everyone is laughing at you, not with you. It's making you look bad, just stop dude.

STAT1
05-02-2013, 05:02 PM

Pun intended?

KingPosey
05-02-2013, 05:07 PM

Not the girls I date. They don't even know what a penis is until I show them as far as I'm concerned.

rollins94
05-02-2013, 05:23 PM

Not sure how Crawford "got at" Durant when the best scorer in the league was a couple thousand miles away but keep drinking that Knicks kool-aid ya homer. Carmelo isnt the best scorer and the Knicks arent a title contender, the fact they are struggling to put away the corpse of the Celtics proves that.

krisxsong
05-02-2013, 06:46 PM
bingo why wake a sleeping Giant, bad move ......also who is DJ White:laugh2:

Sleeping?

The guy was the leading scorer in the NBA....just because he sucked the last two games doesn't mean he was asleep.

netsgiantsyanks
05-02-2013, 07:05 PM

his name?

rocket
05-02-2013, 07:06 PM
Crawford is the man. Everyone hating grow a pair.

netsgiantsyanks
05-02-2013, 07:06 PM

and dunking on lebron. :D

oak2455
05-02-2013, 07:13 PM
Sleeping?

The guy was the leading scorer in the NBA....just because he sucked the last two games doesn't mean he was asleep.

I wonder why you don't post in the Yankee forum anymore, he's the leading scoring he should act like one

BigBlueCrew
05-02-2013, 07:27 PM
Crawford is the man. Everyone hating grow a pair.

Well he is denying that he trash talk about a man's wife. All he did is responded. That little ***** needs to man up. ;)

rocket
05-02-2013, 07:30 PM
Well he is denying that he trash talk about a man's wife. All he did is responded. That little ***** needs to man up. ;)

Who cares, I would probably deny it too, makes him look bad and the Celtics.

BigBlueCrew
05-02-2013, 07:32 PM
Who cares, I would probably deny it too, makes him look bad and the Celtics.

:laugh: you guys are funny

smith&wesson
05-02-2013, 07:36 PM
a man does not speak to another man about his wife. this is low class stuff from the celtics. it just shows even millions of dollars cant change low class someone is.

people should watch their mouths,were talking about rich powerfull people. doesnt take much to hire someone to do your dirty work for you. if you had something to say about my wife, it def wouldnt end on the court.

SteBO
05-02-2013, 11:14 PM
and dunking on lebron. :D
Damn I forgot he did that :D Time sure flies....

D-Leethal
05-02-2013, 11:21 PM
Damn I forgot he did that :D Time sure flies....

Wasn't that his brother Joe Crawford? I remember Joe Crawford played for the Knicks on a 10 day contract or some **** a few years back, I thought he was the guy with the infamous summer league dunk but might have been Jordan.

GottaBelieve
05-03-2013, 12:07 AM
Interesting that Crawford was traded for Jason Collins this past year.

One guy comes out in a Time magazine article with what many people think is one of the most important confessions/stories in sports.

The other guy come off the Celtics bench to go extra classy.