PDA

View Full Version : Andrew Bynum flamenco dancing in Spain

LakersIn5
05-01-2013, 10:17 AM
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/watch-andrew-bynum-flamenco-dancing-spain-ferrari-jacket-021051875.html

read the article and watch the video! damn nice footwork just like on the court. how i miss his hook shots and post moves. just need to get god damn healthy! but still reason why bynum is one of my favorite players of all time! i love his troll attitude doesnt care what others think. just living the life with all his money, especially the money he got this season from the sixers. lol

Bookey
05-01-2013, 10:34 AM
Big Drew!!!

Hawkeye15
05-01-2013, 10:35 AM
Sixers fans not gonna be happy. I mean, a man has a right to live his life, and quite frankly, that isn't doing anywhere near the damage or causing the stress an NBA game does, but it's pretty sad the Bynum situation for Philly.

ManRam
05-01-2013, 10:40 AM
Sixers fans not gonna be happy. I mean, a man has a right to live his life, and quite frankly, that isn't doing anywhere near the damage or causing the stress an NBA game does, but it's pretty sad the Bynum situation for Philly.

yeah. the vitriol i saw after he got hurt BOWLING from fans was a bit crazy. it's almost as if people want NBA players to sit on the couch all day when they're not playing/practicing. these guys gotta live...and bowling and dancing are harmless.

nice moves though

OKC
05-01-2013, 11:30 AM
this dude is a legend

2-ONE-5
05-01-2013, 11:43 AM
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/watch-andrew-bynum-flamenco-dancing-spain-ferrari-jacket-021051875.html

read the article and watch the video! damn nice footwork just like on the court. how i miss his hook shots and post moves. just need to get god damn healthy! but still reason why bynum is one of my favorite players of all time! i love his troll attitude doesnt care what others think. just living the life with all his money, especially the money he got this season from the sixers. lol

he was 100% insured we didnt pay him a dime. Why is this a thread?

THE GIPPER
05-01-2013, 11:51 AM
hahahahahahaha

LakersIn5
05-01-2013, 12:15 PM

oh i didnt know that. who paid for him? insurance company? still money for not playing a single game. still nice for him. haha

if its worthy enough to be a yahoo article on the front page of there nba site then it is worthy to be a psd thread. lol

SMH!
05-01-2013, 12:43 PM

Most of us dont care what he does with his free time. Sucks he got hurt bowling but we arent gonna ban bowling..

wizardsfan3
05-01-2013, 12:45 PM
Most of us dont care what he does with his free time. Sucks he got hurt bowling but we arent gonna ban bowling..

Right on brother! I totally agree.

WHODAT8o8
05-01-2013, 01:04 PM
knees look pretty good

still1ballin
05-01-2013, 01:14 PM
I love Bynum. I miss him as well.

Only if he wasn't so injury prone he would be the best center in the NBA and Lakers would of never traded him for Dwight.

DumDum
05-01-2013, 01:19 PM
I was going post this last nite but didn't because I thought it wasn't thread worthy.I was right

Hellcrooner
05-01-2013, 01:22 PM
Perfect, perpetuating Stereotypes from Spain.
:facepalm:
Wahts next? bullfighting?
Eating paella?

Hawkeye15
05-01-2013, 01:22 PM

oh for sure dude

LakersIn5
05-01-2013, 02:03 PM
perfect, perpetuating stereotypes from spain.
:facepalm:
Wahts next? Bullfighting?
Eating paella?

callos!

yaswaggin
05-01-2013, 02:13 PM
Whats a flamenco dance?

Get this man a spell checker

LakersIn5
05-01-2013, 02:21 PM
Whats a flamenco dance?

Get this man a spell checker

via wikipedia smartass

Flamenco (Spanish
pronunciation: [fla
ˈmeŋko] ) is a genre of
Spanish music, song, and
dance from Andalusia , in
southern Spain, that
includes cante (singing),
toque (guitar playing),
baile (dance) and palmas
(handclaps). First
mentioned in literature in
1774, the genre grew out
of Andalusian and
Romani music and dance
styles. [1][2][3] Flamenco
is associated with the
Romani people of Spain
(Gitanos) and a number
of famous flamenco
artists are of this
ethnicity.
In recent years flamenco
has become popular all
over the world and is
taught in many countries:
in Japan there are more
academies than there are
in Spain.[4][5] On
November 16, 2010
UNESCO declared
flamenco one of the
Masterpieces of the Oral
and Intangible Heritage
of Humanity. [6]

PhillyFaninLA
05-01-2013, 02:30 PM

When we traded for him I said to several people that I like the deal and don't care if he ever plays for us. Losing Bynum contract, having anmestied Brand, and having a bunch of expiring contracts means we have money for 2 max deals....not saying we should use it all or that worthwhile players will come here but its gives us the opportunity.

I lived in LA for most of Bynum's career and hated his attitude and his lack of desire to rehab. The deal was a salary cap deal to me so when you say Sixers fans are not happy that is a bit to much of a generalization.

Bruno
05-01-2013, 02:31 PM
he's an unrestricted free agent. nobody owns his rights right now, and he technically owes nothing to nobody. this is different than bowling under contract.

PhillyFaninLA
05-01-2013, 02:31 PM

A Laker fan is trying to bait Sixers fans, read his last sentence.

LakersIn5
05-01-2013, 02:44 PM
A Laker fan is trying to bait Sixers fans, read his last sentence.

i aint baiting the sixers. dont care which team had him last season. had he played for new york, miami, okc,etc. then i still would have posted the last sentence. i was lolling because he got money for not playing a single game so get over it.

Shkelqim
05-01-2013, 02:54 PM
Loll Bynum

PhillyFaninLA
05-01-2013, 02:55 PM
i aint baiting the sixers. dont care which team had him last season. had he played for new york, miami, okc,etc. then i still would have posted the last sentence. i was lolling because he got money for not playing a single game so get over it.

You saying get over it when I was explaing something to someone else rather than ranting to you says a heck of a lot about you and not so much about me.

So you decided to say look a low road, why don't a dig under it so I can't even claim the low road.

2-ONE-5
05-01-2013, 03:03 PM

so did Rose. Why not post threads about what he does in his free time?

LAKobeBryant
05-01-2013, 03:11 PM
this guy has potential to be one of the great centres like wilt, kareen, oscar, hakeem, patrick, david, shaq etc. with his body size and young age....

OceanSpray
05-01-2013, 03:12 PM
I want the worst of things to happen to Bynum. He's having fun at the expense of his team.

Tony_Starks
05-01-2013, 04:23 PM
I want the worst of things to happen to Bynum. He's having fun at the expense of his team.

He's a free agent. The only team he's on is the money team like Mayweather.....

Tony_Starks
05-01-2013, 04:26 PM
Call me crazy if you want but I would have my physicians examine Bynum, and if there was a reasonable shot at him getting anywhere near his old self I give him a insured deal full of incentives and tell Dwight to kick rocks! Less money, better attitude.

Iron24th
05-01-2013, 05:05 PM
Lol I love this guy, he's crazy.

Sadds The Gr8
05-01-2013, 05:15 PM
Call me crazy if you want but I would have my physicians examine Bynum, and if there was a reasonable shot at him getting anywhere near his old self I give him a insured deal full of incentives and tell Dwight to kick rocks! Less money, better attitude.

Better. Attitude? Didn't he quit on the Lakers too last year when he wasn't getting enough shots?

STAT1
05-01-2013, 05:39 PM
yeah. the vitriol i saw after he got hurt BOWLING from fans was a bit crazy. it's almost as if people want NBA players to sit on the couch all day when they're not playing/practicing. these guys gotta live...and bowling and dancing are harmless.

nice moves though

I guess he proved bowling is not.

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
05-01-2013, 06:00 PM
crazy to think that philly not only paid him but gave up iggy, vucevic, Moe harkless and draft picks for someone who didnt play a single game for them and now may never play a single game for them

2-ONE-5
05-01-2013, 06:11 PM
didnt pay him and we now have have ridiculous amounts of cap space coming

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
05-01-2013, 06:15 PM
OK.even if they didn't pay him ... they gave up cheap young talent and there all star player for nothing

And that young talent did great and both have promising futures in this league

DallasTrilla23
05-01-2013, 06:16 PM
dayum, the boy has moves.

Tony_Starks
05-01-2013, 07:45 PM
Better. Attitude? Didn't he quit on the Lakers too last year when he wasn't getting enough shots?

Keep in mind Im comparing him to Howard who was last seen getting kicked out of a game on purpose as the "leader" of the team. Compared to that yes Bynums attitude is better. Given Howards opportunity he would've shot the rock or made something happen every time he touched it instead of 3 shots in a half.

GiantsSwaGG
05-01-2013, 07:57 PM
Let's face it, he never cared about the Sixers

Sadds The Gr8
05-01-2013, 08:04 PM
Keep in mind Im comparing him to Howard who was last seen getting kicked out of a game on purpose as the "leader" of the team. Compared to that yes Bynums attitude is better. Given Howards opportunity he would've shot the rock or made something happen every time he touched it instead of 3 shots in a half.

Bynum got kicked out of a game too when the Mavs were ******** on the Lakers during that sweep...he cheap-shotted Barea in mid-air....worse than howards elbow on Joseph.

I'm a Howard hater, but I don't think saying his attittude is worse than Bynums makes sense. They're both immature douchebags

Bruno
05-01-2013, 08:12 PM
Let's face it, he never cared about the Sixers

he probably cares less about basketball in general than most, if not every all-star we've ever seen. he's a 25 year old multi-millionaire who's living it up. he seems to be content with that.

Avenged
05-01-2013, 08:18 PM
he probably cares less about basketball in general than most, if not every all-star we've ever seen. he's a 25 year old multi-millionaire who's living it up. he seems to be content with that.

Nothing wrong with that.. I'd be living it up too :D

he's a player who was born with crazy potential. Crazy how GREAT he can actually be if he had the mindset of someone like Kobe or Lebron.

5ass
05-01-2013, 08:20 PM
OK.even if they didn't pay him ... they gave up cheap young talent and there all star player for nothing

And that young talent did great and both have promising futures in this league

Not to mention they could've probably traded iggy for a lottery pick (Harrison Barnes for example). That trade set them back big time, what was once a team with a lot of assets and good young players with potential doesnt seem to have a bright future anymore. Turner is nothing special, Thaddeus Young is overpaid, Hawes is overpaid, Richardson is injured and overpaid. All they have is Jrue Holiday.

That being said, if they can get Bynum back and have him stay healthy (huge risk), they MIGHT be able to have a good team.

2-ONE-5
05-01-2013, 10:01 PM
outside of Jrue and Thad no one else has more than 1 year left on their deal. should get another good pick in next years loaded draft and then have tons of FA money to spend. it was a win win

LakersIn5
05-01-2013, 10:49 PM
so did Rose. Why not post threads about what he does in his free time?

i will. when yahoo! posts an article about it.

trueblue83
05-01-2013, 11:05 PM
This guy is a joke....He maybe young, educated, and rich but has no idea what responsibility is. So far hes been a waste of talent and money....The guy has made more highlights for his hair than his game so far!

5ass
05-02-2013, 02:42 AM
outside of Jrue and Thad no one else has more than 1 year left on their deal. should get another good pick in next years loaded draft and then have tons of FA money to spend. it was a win win

We'll see I guess.

Guppyfighter
05-02-2013, 03:19 AM
Guys. An injury has an inbetween. It's not completely incapacitated and than NBA ready.

krisxsong
05-02-2013, 03:53 AM
THis is another case of how stupid this idiot is. I mean how stupid do you REALLY have to be to not be able to see how this might, just might look bad on your image. ******.

KniCks4LiFe
05-02-2013, 03:55 AM
this is the case of the most awesome TROLL big in the league. :laugh2:

LakersIn5
05-02-2013, 03:58 AM
THis is another case of how stupid this idiot is. I mean how stupid do you REALLY have to be to not be able to see how this might, just might look bad on your image. ******.

thats the point, he doesnt care what haters have to say.

SeoulBeatz
05-02-2013, 04:21 AM
I'm the only Sixer fan on this site who would bring Bynum back.

the guy is a legend.

krisxsong
05-02-2013, 05:01 AM
thats the point, he doesnt care what haters have to say.

What's a hater? Somebody who doesn't like you?

If that's the case he deserves all the "haters" he has because it's his own fault.

It's not a matter of "I don't care what they say". Kobe Bryant doesn't care what they say, do you see him doing this ****?

Shaq never cared what they said, did you ever see him doing this kind of ****?

The list goes on and on.

The guy is just plain stupid. There's a very fine line between "I don't care what you all say, I'm gonna do my best and be the best I can be" and "I don't care what you all say, I'm going to do w.e the **** I want when I want no matter the situation I'm in because I can and you can't do anything to stop me"

SeoulBeatz
05-02-2013, 05:20 AM

If that's the case he deserves all the "haters" he has because it's his own fault.

It's not a matter of "I don't care what they say". Kobe Bryant doesn't care what they say, do you see him doing this ****?

The list goes on and on.

The guy is just plain stupid. There's a very fine line between "I don't care what you all say, I'm gonna do my best and be the best I can be" and "I don't care what you all say, I'm going to do w.e the **** I want when I want no matter the situation I'm in because I can and you can't do anything to stop me"

yes. shaq's got moves too.

LakersIn5
05-02-2013, 05:41 AM

The list goes on and on.

what do you want bynum to do? spend all the time practicing? he has his own personal life he can do whatever he wants to do. and yes nobody can stop him right because he is a free agent.

PhillyFaninLA
05-02-2013, 06:32 AM
I'm the only Sixer fan on this site who would bring Bynum back.

the guy is a legend.

What's your number? I'd bring it back on a 1 year $7 mil deal or something in that ball park and give him a chance to show he can stay healthy and earn a max deal.

2-ONE-5
05-02-2013, 09:36 AM
2 year max deal with team options

OceanSpray
05-02-2013, 10:24 AM

You don't know what you're talking about. Bynum's attitude is and was far worse than Howard. He elbowed Barea and then sat by himself during a timeout because he wasn't having a good game. He then said beating Denver was easy and it went to a game 7.

OceanSpray
05-02-2013, 10:26 AM
what do you want bynum to do? spend all the time practicing? he has his own personal life he can do whatever he wants to do. and yes nobody can stop him right because he is a free agent.

If you owned a team and you traded 3 of your best players for one player, you'd expect that one player to lead an example. Bynum hasn't done that all year since he injured his knee and now he's out there dancing? He is entitled to his own personal life but he needs to take his profession more seriously.

2-ONE-5
05-02-2013, 10:39 AM
what 3 best players did the Sixers trade?

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
05-02-2013, 10:50 AM
How this was a "win-win" for the sixers is crazy to me...

You could have kept guys like vuc and harkless, traded iggy for a high draft pick and expiring (say Harrison Barnes as the other poster said) and still have all the cap space you speak of ...

Jrue
Harkless
Barnes
Vucevic
Al Jefferson (say you sign him as a fa)

Instead your left with jrue and cap space ... it easily set back your rebuild by 2 or 3 years ... that's if bynum doesn't stay

Avenged
05-02-2013, 11:13 AM

they want him to stay inside his house all day icing his knee 24/7.

Avenged
05-02-2013, 11:15 AM
What's your number? I'd bring it back on a 1 year $7 mil deal or something in that ball park and give him a chance to show he can stay healthy and earn a max deal.

Not enough for a player like Bynum. Some teams will be lining up just because of what he has shown when he is healthy.

krisxsong
05-02-2013, 03:22 PM

If Bynum has NEVER had a healthy season because of his knees and he just missed the ENTIRE season cause of his knees, I don't think it's exactly the best message to send to the NBA GMs that "Hey look, I'm gonna go dancing, I hope you still give me a lot of money enough though I'm being careless with the one thing that's kept me off the court!"

Also what does this say to the Sixers? "Hey I couldn't play all for you guys but I can dance!"

If this guy wanted a personal life that nobody cared about, he picked the wrong profession....then again he's probably too much a dumbass to be in any other profession.

5ass
05-03-2013, 12:42 AM
How this was a "win-win" for the sixers is crazy to me...

You could have kept guys like vuc and harkless, traded iggy for a high draft pick and expiring (say Harrison Barnes as the other poster said) and still have all the cap space you speak of ...

Jrue
Harkless
Barnes
Vucevic
Al Jefferson (say you sign him as a fa)

Instead your left with jrue and cap space ... it easily set back your rebuild by 2 or 3 years ... that's if bynum doesn't stay

I agree. I just didnt want to crush that one fan's optimism. Theres just no way its a win-win. Its a major setback. I know they lost out on Harkless, Vuc, a guy like Barnes, and a 2014 1st from the warriors. What exactly did they win? Capspace was going to be there regardless. If anything now they have to spend more to replace Vuc and Harkless' production, who are making less than 4 mill. What can 4 mill get you in FA? Nothing. Because of that, they actually lost out on some capspace.

2-ONE-5
05-03-2013, 09:24 AM
we never got any production from Harkless, literally, he never played for us and he would not have been drafted if the FO was gonna keep Iggy around. We didnt lose much production from Vuc either bcuz he didnt play all that much and although most of us in the Sixers forum knew he could play he wasnt going to get the same opportunity that he got in Orlando. All it would have did was give us a top 6 seed with a 1st or 2nd round exit. So yea ill take the high 2014 daft pick and cap space while the Heat are still unbeatable in the East

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
05-03-2013, 09:57 AM
If y'all traded iggy for a good pick and expirings and kept Moe and vuc you still could have had a decent pick ... not to mention trade bait in vuc and Moe ... you guys could have been loaded with assets instead your rebuilding from scratch...

What your saying will work, sure but your sounding ignorant defending that this way of rebuilding is better then rebuilding had u not made the bynum move, traded iggy for a high pick and kept Moe and vuc...

The Ooh Child
05-03-2013, 10:06 AM
lol, that's Bynum

2-ONE-5
05-03-2013, 10:16 AM
If y'all traded iggy for a good pick and expirings and kept Moe and vuc you still could have had a decent pick ... not to mention trade bait in vuc and Moe ... you guys could have been loaded with assets instead your rebuilding from scratch...

What your saying will work, sure but your sounding ignorant defending that this way of rebuilding is better then rebuilding had u not made the bynum move, traded iggy for a high pick and kept Moe and vuc...

like I said had Iggy stuck aorund we would have never drafted Harkless.

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
05-03-2013, 11:42 AM
i never said iggy was sticking around But y'all drafted Moe before the iggy trade either way so you could have traded iggy for assets instead of for bynum. ...

2-ONE-5
05-03-2013, 11:49 AM
would rather have Bynum after what we had just saw the previous season. We still may have Bynum anyway

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
05-03-2013, 12:07 PM
Yea if bynum stays and can return to last years play well then it was well worth it lol

No harm though I get where your coming from to an extent and I got no hate for the 6ers and there fans

2-ONE-5
05-03-2013, 01:10 PM
didnt think u were hating. outside fans are always gonna see a situation different compared to a fanbase most of the time. In order to get a Bynum u have to give up some assets and thats what we did. Realisticly there is no one we can get thats any better. I mean we had a deal done for Howard before Bynum but he didnt want to resign here.