PDA

View Full Version : Is This current HEAT squad poised To win At least 5 titles In A row?

WhiteHotHeat
04-30-2013, 11:29 PM
This year's HEAT team Is On To something The history books Have never seen before. With The current landscape of Today's NBA, there seems To Be No team That Is able To stop This Miami HEAT team, led By LeBRON James, safely But surely carving his way into The pantheon of NBA giants. Teams such as the Spurs, Celtics, and The Lakers play Outdated basketball, while The Thunders have lost one Of Their key guys, and will most likely never Be as good as before.. The HEAT, in The midst Of Their historic run, Are also creating A new type of Basketball. A basketball based on cohesive ball movement spearheaded by a dominant wing player. This is different, yet better, from Jordan's Bulls, since this HEAT team almost have no weaknesses. From top To bottom, the HEAT matches up with ANYONE in the league, mainly due to LeBRON's godlike playmaking ability. The NBA has yet to find an effective defense against This BRAND NEW basketball. This IS the reason why there Is no one stopping the MIAMI HEAT within the next 5 years, while these guys Are still on Their peak, while the HEAT win 5 championships in a row, barely unscathed like their current first round matchup vs The Bucks. And such a run by the HEAT WILL BE UNMATCHED by Any team in the Future. The HEAT have the PERFECT synergy between Their Guys, and THIS is the reason why THIS team will be The GREATEST team that NBA has seen, and WILL be seen.

Discuss.

LAcowBOMBER
04-30-2013, 11:34 PM
troll

Chitownhero1992
04-30-2013, 11:40 PM
troll

+1

No one will ever win 5 in a row...it will never happen in the NBA this team wont even be together that long...

king4day
04-30-2013, 11:45 PM
With the CBA changing, it's unlikely Miami will be able to maintain its depth over that duration. Plus, I dunno that these guys (Wade at the very least) will be able to stay healthy.

Avenged
04-30-2013, 11:47 PM
Uhhhh the Knicks are back.

WhiteHotHeat
04-30-2013, 11:51 PM
With the CBA changing, it's unlikely Miami will be able to maintain its depth over that duration. Plus, I dunno that these guys (Wade at the very least) will be able to stay healthy.

I believe The HEAT are 12-2 without Wade.

It's this NEW type of SYNERGY-based basketball that allows the HEAT to be successful even without one of their Main guys. Of course everything depends On LeBRON, but He's on a whole new stratosphere at this point in Regards to other Players.

As long as the HEAT stay committed to their SYNERGY-based basketball approach, they can plug new players every now and then and continue To win more championships under the Leadership of LeBRON.

Pierzynski4Prez
04-30-2013, 11:54 PM
This year's HEAT team Is On To something The history books Have never seen before. With The current landscape of Today's NBA, there seems To Be No team That Is able To stop This Miami HEAT team, led By LeBRON James, safely But surely carving his way into The pantheon of NBA giants. Teams such as the Spurs, Celtics, and The Lakers play Outdated basketball, while The Thunders have lost one Of Their key guys, and will most likely never Be as good as before.. The HEAT, in The midst Of Their historic run, Are also creating A new type of Basketball. A basketball based on cohesive ball movement spearheaded by a dominant wing player. This is different, yet better, from Jordan's Bulls, since this HEAT team almost have no weaknesses. From top To bottom, the HEAT matches up with ANYONE in the league, mainly due to LeBRON's godlike playmaking ability. The NBA has yet to find an effective defense against This BRAND NEW basketball. This IS the reason why there Is no one stopping the MIAMI HEAT within the next 5 years, while these guys Are still on Their peak, while the HEAT win 5 championships in a row, barely unscathed like their current first round matchup vs The Bucks. And such a run by the HEAT WILL BE UNMATCHED by Any team in the Future. The HEAT have the PERFECT synergy between Their Guys, and THIS is the reason why THIS team will be The GREATEST team that NBA has seen, and WILL be seen.

Discuss.

Explain.

TeamSeattle
04-30-2013, 11:59 PM

Now why you gotta go there :laugh2:

Mr_Jones
05-01-2013, 12:01 AM
someone take some classes with me. ill give some handys under the desk when prof is lecturing. totally cool tho

still1ballin
05-01-2013, 12:03 AM
The Knicks say hello :)

Slug3
05-01-2013, 12:09 AM
Sorry guys, I apologize for this pointless thread that should not have been made.

NYKalltheway
05-01-2013, 12:12 AM
wait for them to do a back to back first :laugh:

LongIslandIcedZ
05-01-2013, 12:15 AM
They should win 2 first, then 3, then 4, and then we'll discuss 5.

ThunderousDemon
05-01-2013, 12:32 AM
The Knicks are back.

/thread

WhiteHotHeat
05-01-2013, 12:46 AM
wait for them to do a back to back first :laugh:

With Westbrook gone and the Lakers eliminated, there is no more threat from the rest of the NBA this year.

They should win 2 first, then 3, then 4, and then we'll discuss 5.

Realistically speaking, I don't think ANY team can construct a SYNERGY-based team like the HEAT are currently employing. They are the prototype for this NEW type of basketball that does not rely on sheer talent to win games. Look at the LAKERS, playing OUTDATED basketball, leading to injuries and getting swept in the first round. Same goes with The Spurs and The Celtics.

Don't even mention The Knicks. They are a level below the aforementioned teams. They were a Good regular season basketball team. But a dominant Championship team should look to imitate the SYNERGY-based approach to basketball that the current HEAT team is displaying. Not only is It effective, it Is beautiful to watch.

DumDum
05-01-2013, 12:48 AM
Was their ever a core of just three guys who won 5 champions in a row you guys forget they are human just like you are

WhiteHotHeat
05-01-2013, 12:50 AM
Explain.

Read the rest of the post.

It's basically about the HEAT's innovative SYNERGY-based approach to the game Of basketball.

WhiteHotHeat
05-01-2013, 12:52 AM
Was their ever a core of just three guys who won 5 champions in a row you guys forget they are human just like you are

The Key to being a dominant basketball team is setting a NEW standard. The 60s Celtics, the 80s Lakers, the 90s Bulls, 2000s Lakers and Spurs all brought Something NEW to the game of Basketball.

The HEAT's SYNERGY-based approach to basketball is something that has never before seen, at least not to this extent or effectiveness. And you better believe James will be playing for the next 5 years at top level. He is the CORNERSTONE to the the HEAT's SYNERGY-based basketball.

Raps18-19 Champ
05-01-2013, 12:53 AM
Nah. Wade's decline will be the downfall of this team. I say they have 2-3 more titles in the next 4 years.

WhiteHotHeat
05-01-2013, 12:55 AM
Nah. Wade's decline will be the downfall of this team. I say they have 2-3 more titles in the next 4 years.

The BEST part about the HEAT's SYNERGY-based basketball is that it DOES NOT rely on having sheer superstar talent on the team. Will not be as effective on a roster, say, Like The Lakers.

mdm692

Discuss.

There actually is an effective defense out there and its ran in Chicago. The issue with the Bulls is their offense.

Slug3
With Westbrook gone and the Lakers eliminated, there is no more threat from the rest of the NBA this year.

Realistically speaking, I don't think ANY team can construct a SYNERGY-based team like the HEAT are currently employing. They are the prototype for this NEW type of basketball that does not rely on sheer talent to win games. Look at the LAKERS, playing OUTDATED basketball, leading to injuries and getting swept in the first round. Same goes with The Spurs and The Celtics.

Don't even mention The Knicks. They are a level below the aforementioned teams. They were a Good regular season basketball team. But a dominant Championship team should look to imitate the SYNERGY-based approach to basketball that the current HEAT team is displaying. Not only is It effective, it Is beautiful to watch.

Come on, the biggest thing with the Knicks is they are a rivalry and one that goes back to the great 90s. These guys are not just going to roll over.

Kashmir13579
05-01-2013, 12:56 AM

+1

mdm692
05-01-2013, 12:56 AM
The Key to being a dominant basketball team is setting a NEW standard. The 60s Celtics, the 80s Lakers, the 90s Bulls, 2000s Lakers and Spurs all brought Something NEW to the game of Basketball.

The HEAT's SYNERGY-based approach to basketball is something that has never before seen, at least not to this extent or effectiveness. And you better believe James will be playing for the next 5 years at top level. He is the CORNERSTONE to the the HEAT's SYNERGY-based basketball.The only problem with that is that in 2014 he could be playing for another team.

DumDum
05-01-2013, 12:57 AM

The HEAT's SYNERGY-based approach to basketball is something that has never before seen, at least not to this extent or effectiveness. And you better believe James will be playing for the next 5 years at top level. He is the CORNERSTONE to the the HEAT's SYNERGY-based basketball.

That's all well and good but 5 in a row I'm a fan of lebron but they need to pick up a young big who will have Tim Duncan numbers out the gate to pull that off let's repeat and threepeat first

WhiteHotHeat
05-01-2013, 12:58 AM
There actually is an effective defense out there and its ran in Chicago. The issue with the Bulls is their offense.

SYNERGY-based basketball by the HEAT is effective on both ends on the floor. You have to be Able to play on both sides if you want to be a Successful ballclub.

Come on, the biggest thing with the Knicks is they are a rivalry and one that goes back to the great 90s. These guys are not just going to roll over.

You can say that, but it's still the Better team that wins basketball games, and no one's stopping the HEAT right now.

WhiteHotHeat
05-01-2013, 12:58 AM
The only problem with that is that in 2014 he could be playing for another team.

Why would He be playing For another team WHEN he's winning championships in MIAMI?

WhiteHotHeat
05-01-2013, 01:00 AM
That's all well and good but 5 in a row I'm a fan of lebron but they need to pick up a young big who will have Tim Duncan numbers out the gate to pull that off let's repeat and threepeat first

LeBRON's prime will last for a Good 5 years, That's All they need to a dominant run during That time period. After LeBRON's time is over then the HEAT have to worry about what comes after.

This HEAT team is producing good quality and BEAUTIFUL basketball on BOTH ends.

mdm692
05-01-2013, 01:03 AM
SYNERGY-based basketball by the HEAT is effective on both ends on the floor. You have to be Able to play on both sides if you want to be a Successful ballclub.

You can say that, but it's still the Better team that wins basketball games, and no one's stopping the HEAT right now.
That's not the point you said there is no defense that is effective against the Bulls and I said there is one in Chicago the only problem is their offense which is irrelevant to this conversation. Additionally you ask why Lebron would leave then why I ask why did MJ retire after the 1st three peat? It's all part of the business and nothing last forever.

--23--
05-01-2013, 01:07 AM
No, this dude said "at least" 5 in a row :crazy:

DumDum
05-01-2013, 01:08 AM
LeBRON's prime will last for a Good 5 years, That's All they need to a dominant run during That time period. After LeBRON's time is over then the HEAT have to worry about what comes after.

This HEAT team is producing good quality and BEAUTIFUL basketball on BOTH ends.

Well I'm always saying I want to see more people Confident in Miami's game plan so I can't be mad at what your saying I hope it happens I will Definitely be down there for one of them

WhiteHotHeat
05-01-2013, 01:12 AM
That's not the point you said there is no defense that is effective against the Bulls and I said there is one in Chicago the only problem is their offense which is irrelevant to this conversation. Additionally you ask why Lebron would leave then why I ask why did MJ retire after the 1st three peat? It's all part of the business and nothing last forever.

It may seem That way in the Regular season, But the HEAT have turned up the notch in The Playoffs. Especially with The Bulls being undermanned, they Might have to take a few Risks which decreases The Effectiveness of this so-called "defense".

Jordan didn't "retire", he was forced OUT by Stern due to his PROBLEMS with the Mafia. I know people will disagree with me but I know People with inside knowledge, but this is not Related to the thread at hand.

No, this dude said "at least" 5 in a row :crazy:

Well, if LeBRON somehow defeats the ODDS and manages to prolong his prime more than 5 years, Then I'll be scared for the rest of the league. But Realistically speaking I think they can win 5 given the current Landscape of the NBA.

WhiteHotHeat
05-01-2013, 01:15 AM
Well I'm always saying I want to see more people Confident in Miami's game plan so I can't be mad at what your saying I hope it happens I will Definitely be down there for one of them

They didn't win a Championship in the 1st year because the SEEDS were still being planted. A SYNERGY-based basketball team needs TIME to develop and MATURE. Last year was Not perfect either but they already WON a championship. Now it just keeps getting better and better.

OldStyleCubbies
05-01-2013, 01:16 AM
The Pacers are back.

XerxestheGreat
05-01-2013, 01:24 AM
If it makes you happy then.. yes

...dumb *** thread

seikou8
05-01-2013, 01:29 AM
heat are great but dam they very beatable them I watch them don't get me wrong they are favorite but not too win 5 chips in a row hell will they even have LeBron and can wade stay one of the best slowly he is falling

lakerboy
05-01-2013, 01:33 AM
not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, not 5

BudGrant
05-01-2013, 01:35 AM
They didn't win a Championship in the 1st year because the SEEDS were still being planted. A SYNERGY-based basketball team needs TIME to develop and MATURE. Last year was Not perfect either but they already WON a championship. Now it just keeps getting better and better.

I've read this whole thread and I've seen the word SYNERGY at least 15-20 times. Would you care to explain this, term in your own words? You've have used it in defense to every question asked thus far...

lakerboy
I disagree, I think this Heat team is poised to win 8 more.

lakerboy
Maybe 9 championships in a row

KNAN
05-01-2013, 01:38 AM
HEAT's SYNERGY-based basketball... anyone else tired of hearing this dude post HEAT's SYNERGY-based basketball? When the HEAT's SYNERGY-based basketball wins them 4 in a row then bring this thread back but for right now, please close this! HEAT homers at it again with this one, just because they swept the 8th seeded Bucks and by the way, it only gets tougher! Nobody other than the Bucks is going to lay down for the HEAT's SYNERGY-based basketball. Good Luck to the HEAT's SYNERGY-based basketball and the HEAT's SYNERGY-based fans/band-wagoners!

KNAN
05-01-2013, 01:41 AM
I've read this whole thread and I've seen the word SYNERGY at least 15-20 times. Would you care to explain this, term in your own words? You've have used it in defense to every question asked thus far...

+1 and kudos for being the first one to bring that up! Beat me to the punch while I was typing to this stupid post!

Avenged
05-01-2013, 01:42 AM
The only synergy you need is that the Knicks are back, baby baby!

SportsFanatic10
05-01-2013, 01:50 AM
unnecessary thread.

Im_in_Mia_bish
05-01-2013, 01:50 AM
:facepalm:

Im_in_Mia_bish
05-01-2013, 01:51 AM
maibe da nex 100 ringzz

Pierzynski4Prez
05-01-2013, 08:35 AM
Read the rest of the post.

It's basically about the HEAT's innovative SYNERGY-based approach to the game Of basketball.

You mean basically having Lebron on the court and relying on him to carry the team. That's all I got from your 1st post. The heat are good, but their success fully relies on 1 person.

kdspurman
05-01-2013, 08:37 AM
Define this "outdated" basketball you say the Spurs play?

Pierzynski4Prez
05-01-2013, 08:41 AM
Take Lebron off the heat for a moment. Who wins? Lebrons new team? Or the Heat and their SYNERGY offense?

YoungOne
05-01-2013, 08:52 AM
where does all this stupidity come from...?

FYL_McVeezy
05-01-2013, 09:26 AM
:facepalm:

someone put this in the heat forum...

nycericanguy
05-01-2013, 09:33 AM
I don't know what MIA fans want, they somehow convinced the best player in the NBA to tag team with the best SG in the NBA, and a superstar PF, AND Ray Allen later on...

Obviously they are and will be the favorites for a long time... what else do MIA fans want to hear? Do they want an easy guaranteed 5, or 6 titles? Sounds like the reason MIA's big 3 teamed up... to get easy titles. If they make it so easy is it really enjoyable?

I mean I was a HUGE Yankees fan growing up, the '96 title team was the most enjoyable chip ever... but then all the ridiculous spending and the Yankees just getting all the best players every year took the fun out of it. The 2009 title wasn't very enjoyable... NY just went out and signed the best 3 FA's that year... They were SUPPOSED to win...

It reminds me of MIA, having those 3 guys team up borders on unfair... where's the joy in having an all star team win? they SHOULD win.

BKLYNpigeon
05-01-2013, 09:45 AM
NO.

Because the Miami Heat will have to get rid of one of the big 3 after Next Season. The Heat cant afford the Luxury tax, they will be repeater offenders of the Luxury tax meaning they will have to pay TRIPLE the the amount they go over.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/writers/ian_thomsen/12/06/sixth-man-nba-cba-nicolas-batum/index.html

SteBO
05-01-2013, 09:49 AM
I don't see this going over well soon, and some of the responses here surely represent that. Go to the Heat forum if you want to gloat about Miami, but not in here....thanks.