PDA

View Full Version : Players who improve their stock during the postseason!

Method28
04-30-2013, 05:38 AM
Last year we saw Eric Bledsoe raise his stock considerably during the playoff series vs the Grizzlies. Last night we witnessed amazing play by Chandler Parsons as well.

How much stock do you think GMs around the league value playoff performances like these and do they truly add much value?

As a fan, do you put much stock in these performances? (with your opinon of long term plans for your favorite team.)

fredv
04-30-2013, 06:34 AM
Remember Ariza?

poleandreel
04-30-2013, 06:45 AM
Parsons played this way all year long.

FYL_McVeezy
04-30-2013, 09:46 AM
Stars are born in the playoffs!

mightybosstone
04-30-2013, 09:56 AM
No way would the Rockets consider not taking the team option on Beverley for next season after he's played like this against OKC. In fact, I wouldn't be shocked if he was starting next season.

og knick
04-30-2013, 10:46 AM
Jerome James..

b@llhog24
04-30-2013, 10:51 AM
Parsons finna get paid. Aside from Houston he'd be great on the Wizards/Blazers/Jazz heck even the Dubs could use him. Guy can fit with anyone imo.

MrfadeawayJB
04-30-2013, 01:03 PM
Parsons obviously. Jarret jack, Nate Robinson, jimmy butler

mightybosstone
04-30-2013, 01:13 PM
Parsons finna get paid. Aside from Houston he'd be great on the Wizards/Blazers/Jazz heck even the Dubs could use him. Guy can fit with anyone imo.

He will get paid.... in a year or two. The Rockets still have two insanely cheap team options on him for the next two seasons. But my guess is that Morey will be smart and attempt to extend Parsons after next season. He's earned it, and Morey will want to lock him down for the future of this franchise.

Clippersfan86
04-30-2013, 01:14 PM
Nobody including Parsons has raised their stock more than Curry. Parsons put up the same all around great numbers in the regular season. He's just a great all around player period.

Clippersfan86
04-30-2013, 01:15 PM
Btw still furious that in recent years we.picked raw players literally like one spot before Paul George and Chandler Parsons. George was a no brainer especially and we blew it.

b@llhog24
04-30-2013, 01:40 PM
He will get paid.... in a year or two. The Rockets still have two insanely cheap team options on him for the next two seasons. But my guess is that Morey will be smart and attempt to extend Parsons after next season. He's earned it, and Morey will want to lock him down for the future of this franchise.

Nah I'm aware of the financial position the Rox are in. More of a rant about his skillset rather than thinking they couldn't afford him.

Nobody including Parsons has raised their stock more than Curry. Parsons put up the same all around great numbers in the regular season. He's just a great all around player period.

Curry's already locked up; if you mean in terms of recognition, then yea.

king4day
04-30-2013, 01:46 PM
Blatche, Nate Robinson, JR Smith all will be coveted this offseason

mightybosstone
04-30-2013, 01:48 PM
Blatche, Nate Robinson, JR Smith all will be coveted this offseason
I really hope Robinson gets paid by a contender to be a legitimate sixth man. I've always really enjoyed watching him play, even if he hasn't always been very consistent. He's earned a pay day with how he's stepped in for Chicago this season in Rose's absence.

BALLER R
04-30-2013, 01:49 PM
Already locked up but we're watching a star in Curry.

BklynKnicks3
04-30-2013, 01:54 PM
Nate robinson by far. Curry was already a borderline max guy

c.c.
04-30-2013, 03:26 PM
Parsons been balling, y'all never knew it because we barely get national coverage

DumDum
04-30-2013, 03:33 PM
If take tyreke Evans over parsons easy.

really though, evans has been up and down and has been move from three different spots. He won't lead the kings to the playoffs no time soon

blahblahyoutoo
04-30-2013, 03:38 PM
Curry, Nate, Parsons, QRich, T-Mac

b@llhog24
04-30-2013, 03:42 PM
Tyreke has more talent that's for sure. But if he realizes that talent is another question.

Shlumpledink
04-30-2013, 03:53 PM
Beverly has earned his place on the rockets by taking out westbrook.

Jumba
04-30-2013, 04:17 PM
Btw still furious that in recent years we.picked raw players literally like one spot before Paul George and Chandler Parsons. George was a no brainer especially and we blew it.

I didnt know Gordon Hayward was on the Clippers

Clippersfan86
04-30-2013, 04:41 PM
I didnt know Gordon Hayward was on the Clippers

Ah thanks for the correction, my memory failed me. You rubbed even more salt in the wound though because it was down to Aminu, Hayward and George and we fu**ing picked Aminu :sigh:. Hayward, Parsons and George are all perfectly what my team lacks so I hate knowing we passed them up. I guess any fan of any team can say this about blown draft picks though.

WAYNEBO
04-30-2013, 05:00 PM
Homer pick would be Ray Ray "The Penguin" Felton. he's been owning Avery Bradley.

Chandler Parsons is really coming up though.. has been all year. What a find in that kid. I would also give a nod to Steph Curry, but he's less of a surprise.

Method28
04-30-2013, 05:34 PM
Ah thanks for the correction, my memory failed me. You rubbed even more salt in the wound though because it was down to Aminu, Hayward and George and we fu**ing picked Aminu :sigh:. Hayward, Parsons and George are all perfectly what my team lacks so I hate knowing we passed them up. I guess any fan of any team can say this about blown draft picks though.

Well at least Aminu helped net CP3 :shrug:

mike_noodles
05-01-2013, 11:25 AM
Austin Croshere