PDA

View Full Version : Warriors vs. Nuggets (How Karl is being outcoached by Mark Jackson)

Guppyfighter
04-28-2013, 03:21 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2t7ei9YldQQ

IgglesFanInCO
04-28-2013, 03:39 AM
Karl is the most overrated coach in the league and is easily bottom 5

SugeKnight
04-28-2013, 03:58 AM
Good vid

JasonJohnHorn
04-28-2013, 11:52 AM
Karl is a great coach, no doubt about that, but he's had a very long tenure in Denver and though he's gotten great results in the regular season, bottom line is, if he doesn't win this series, I don't see him being the coach of the Nuggets next year. It is time to expect some results now. With OKC down Westbrook, LAL without Kobe and the Spurs aging, there is no reason now why this team shouldn't be able to get to the finals. If they lose in the first round the season they stand their best chance of getting to the finals, then somebody has to be held accountable.

That said... Iggy in the tirangle? I'd like to see that. Phil Jackson to Denver!!!!!

THE GIPPER
04-28-2013, 12:09 PM
Denver fans have known for a long time that GK is an overrated coach (Just look up the dozens of "Fire Karl" threads from the past few years). I wont say he's a bad coach, because there are certain things he does very well. But there are definitely aspects about his coaching style that are stubborn and ultimately hold the team back.

Pros: Great at coaching a team that dominates the paint offensively and gets to the line, overall a very efficient offensive coach.

Cons: Very questionable lineup decisions (2 PG lineup..), Horrible perimeter defence that should be WAY better considering our personnel from the last few years (Afflalo, Iggy, Chandler and Gallo are all good perimeter defenders yet our perimeter D consistently sucks).

THE GIPPER
04-28-2013, 12:14 PM
Karl is the most overrated coach in the league and is easily bottom 5

Overreaction.

But just imagine if this team was coached by Popovich :speechless:

It would be like Karl's offensive efficiency combined with perfect defensive rotations.

BKLYNpigeon
04-28-2013, 12:18 PM
If George Karl and the Nuggets were winning the series, he would be a great coach. its not really his fault Gallo is out and Faried is 75% of himself. players are just not executing and rotating properly, they should share half the blame as well.

TeamSeattle
04-28-2013, 12:19 PM
Coach Nick ftw! I love bballbreakdown

KnicksorBust
04-28-2013, 12:23 PM
Wow great video. Thanks for the link. I'll have to follow more of this guys work.

D-Leethal
04-28-2013, 12:29 PM
Most overrated coach in NBA history.

The guy has lost as a heavy favorite and got bounced early by much lesser teams more than any coach in NBA history. His Nuggets tenure gets blamed on Melo, but Karl has been doing this **** since the early 90s with 3 different contenders.

BKLYNpigeon
04-28-2013, 12:33 PM
The Warriors are playing small ball and have out rebounded the Nuggets in all 3 games.

nastynice
04-28-2013, 12:40 PM
pretty cool video. pointed out a lot of things I never knew about

lol, please
04-28-2013, 12:41 PM
Nice vid.

Mark Jackson. :drool:

zn23
04-28-2013, 12:54 PM
I agree.

The two point guard lineup, with Miller and Lawson, has been one of the worst things I've ever seen. With the series is already going to game 4 and it may be too late to change up the lineup.

Clippersfan86
04-28-2013, 12:58 PM
Warriors have been great lately. Mark Jackson deserves COTY. Personal beef aside if I wasn't a Clippers fan I'd be a Warriors one probably. Amazing young core. Fiery group of guys who treat games like a war. Great coach who always has your back... just a very likable team.

Guppyfighter
04-28-2013, 05:01 PM
I believe George Karl is the Dusty Baker of the NBA.