PDA

View Full Version : LA Clippers vs Memphis Grizzlies - Series Tied 2-2, who takes the Series Now?

JordansBulls
04-27-2013, 09:06 PM
LA Clippers vs Memphis Grizzlies - Series Tied 2-2, who takes the Series Now?

justinnum1
04-27-2013, 09:12 PM
I really don't know. it's a toss up

SportsFanatic10
04-27-2013, 09:16 PM
i picked the grizz before the series started. started to think i was wrong, but now i'm feeling confident in my pick again lol. i think it'll go 7 though...

Chronz
04-27-2013, 09:22 PM
If you believe in momentum, the Grizz. If you believe in superstars, the Clips.

If you believe in talent, then it should be the Clips, but on paper, the Grizz have had most of the best players this series. Blake has shrunk to a degree that screams "My athletic based game doesn't translate into the postseason unless Im 90% healthy". So it really depends on whether or not you feel Blake can resemble the star that hes suppose to be.

This marks the 2nd consecutive year that both of our athletic bigmen have shriveled come post season. They play great in the regular season, but what good is talent, if its not the kind of talent that translates into the games that matter most?

I still have faith, Blake is getting better and we still hold HCA, but my booty hole sure is puckering right now.

c.c.
04-27-2013, 09:41 PM
I must admit, I thought the Grizzlies was gonna lack hard on the offensive end after the Rudy Gay trade but I was wrong!

Shammyguy3
04-27-2013, 10:23 PM
had the Grizz winning in 7 before the series started, sticking with it

sportsfan222
04-27-2013, 10:29 PM
i really hope the grizz.

the clippers are soft and would not really be a match even without westbrook for the thunder. grizz thunder would be a much more exciting series to watch.

ill take grizz in 6, cant see grizz losing game 5 and then having to win a game 7 and doing so

mzgrizz
04-27-2013, 10:36 PM
Feeling really good about my team now. They have always played better being underdogs for whatever reason. Really ,really,really looked every bit the same as when the season started.Minus Rudy, of course. That trade sure made us better because we go to the bigs much more easily with a team player like Tayshaun.

MrfadeawayJB
04-27-2013, 10:53 PM
Clips. Only saying so cause if grizz are underdogs they play better

B'sCeltsPatsSox
04-27-2013, 11:11 PM
Clippers in 7 but I want Memphis to win because of Hollinger.

Clippersfan86
04-28-2013, 12:27 AM
I was obviously very confident after the first two games but Memphis/Hollins has done an OUTSTANDING job adjusting. Memphis may only have 2 wins but as a whole they outplayed us in 3 straight games and have been getting more and more dominant each game. Now Memphis has stolen HCA and has all the momentum. Their stars are getting on a role, dominating while our stars (specifically Blake) are shrinking rapidly.

In other words... I'm still thinking Clippers in 6 or 7 ALTHOUGH I think Memphis has at least a 40 percent chance to win it now because of their hard earned blowout wins the last two games to tie the series. I watch the players body language and Memphis looks extremely focused, hungry and motivated to dominate. They have the mental edge, the coaching edge, the momentum so I'm at the point to where if they do win the series I won't be surprised right now, just last week I would have.

Jarvo
04-28-2013, 12:29 AM
I want the Grizz to win so damn bad!

shep33
04-28-2013, 12:44 AM
I had the Clips in 7... but CP3 is starting to work really hard. Toss up at this point. I'll stick with my original pick, but I wouldn't be surprised if the Grizz won. Love how Memphis plays

Method28
04-28-2013, 03:59 AM
I was obviously very confident after the first two games but Memphis/Hollins has done an OUTSTANDING job adjusting. Memphis may only have 2 wins but as a whole they outplayed us in 3 straight games and have been getting more and more dominant each game. Now Memphis has stolen HCA and has all the momentum. Their stars are getting on a role, dominating while our stars (specifically Blake) are shrinking rapidly.

In other words... I'm still thinking Clippers in 6 or 7 ALTHOUGH I think Memphis has at least a 40 percent chance to win it now because of their hard earned blowout wins the last two games to tie the series. I watch the players body language and Memphis looks extremely focused, hungry and motivated to dominate. They have the mental edge, the coaching edge, the momentum so I'm at the point to where if they do win the series I won't be surprised right now, just last week I would have.

How has Memphis stolen Home Court?
Not worried until Clips lose at home.

Guppyfighter
04-28-2013, 04:00 AM
Clippers in seven.

Chronz
04-28-2013, 04:02 AM
If we get past Memphis, regardless of how good any other defense is, it will be easier for CP3. Nothing can be harder than this Memphis D.

Blitzbolt
04-28-2013, 07:55 PM
If we get past Memphis, regardless of how good any other defense is, it will be easier for CP3. Nothing can be harder than this Memphis D.I was thinking the same thing but the other way around no other team has a player like CP3 or a bench like the Clipps that makes us work harder then usual.

lakerboy
04-28-2013, 08:22 PM
MEM in 7, and they already should have won it last year.

MEM just choked away that 1 game where they were down 20. They won't do that again this year.

JordansBulls
05-01-2013, 12:18 AM
Series may very well go the distance.