PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on Rusell Westbrook out for entire season?

OceanSpray
04-27-2013, 03:44 PM
Can OKC win without him?

NYSpirit1
04-27-2013, 03:45 PM
My thoughts are that the Knicks shot at winning the whole thing just got a lot greater.

mike_noodles
04-27-2013, 03:54 PM
My thoughts are that the Knicks shot at winning the whole thing just got a lot greater.

How so? They would still have to beat the best team in the NBA just to get to the finals.

SportsFanatic10
04-27-2013, 03:54 PM

i didn't know westbrook plays for the heat.

SportsFanatic10
04-27-2013, 03:55 PM
i think the spurs have to be the favorite out west now, probably followed by the clippers.

RossTalksSports
04-27-2013, 03:55 PM
I disagree that the Knicks shot got any better. If they could take 4 of 7 from Miami to get to play the Thunder I couldn't see the Thunder beating them.

As for OKC, we'll have to see how they play the rest of this series, but I don't think there is enough ball movement in the Thunder offense to beat the Heat defense even with Westbrook.

Then again I already thought a Harden-less Thunder team didn't match up well enough to beat a healthy Spurs team let alone get to the finals against Miami.

KnicksorBust
04-27-2013, 03:56 PM
Can OKC win without him?

There is already two threads about Westbrook's injury and one is directly about if they can beat Houston.

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/showthread.php?816376-Will-the-Rockets-be-able-to-beat-the-Thunder-to-win-the-series-now-with-Westbrook-out

Trolling SO HARD! :laugh: One of these days I will have to try it. It must be so fun for all these people to be doing it.

Hawkeye15
04-27-2013, 04:15 PM
we have an open thread for the Westbrook injury