PDA

View Full Version : NBA Playoffs Prediction(Post Westbrook Injury)

RocketLoc80
04-27-2013, 03:21 AM
Now that Westbrook maybe out for the rest of the playoffs. Who does everybody got coming out the west and winning the championship overall? Do the Knicks win it all and beat the Heat in the process? Everybody give me thier updated predections?

akesh99
04-27-2013, 03:37 AM
How does Westbrooks injury help the Knicks beat the Heat?

RocketLoc80
04-27-2013, 03:50 AM
How does Westbrooks injury help the Knicks beat the Heat?

No I am saying that the Knicks and thier fans think they have the championship in the bag and they are gonna beat Indiana and Miami like the did the Celtics

bklynny67
04-27-2013, 03:52 AM
No I am saying that the Knicks and thier fans think they have the championship in the bag and they are gonna beat Indiana and Miami like the did the Celtics

WTF are you talking about. I haven't seen one Knicks fan even remotely indicate they have the championship in the bag. What a stupid f*ckin statement dude.

Way to turn a question immediately into a bait thread.

RiceOnTheRun
04-27-2013, 05:34 AM
WTF are you talking about. I haven't seen one Knicks fan even remotely indicate they have the championship in the bag. What a stupid f*ckin statement dude.

^This. Like any fan, I'd be more than happy to see the Knicks beat the Heat and I really do hope it happens. But the reality is the Heat are more likely than not going to the Finals.

And on another note, it definitely hurts the Thunder's chances of winning the chip. However, this might be KD's coming out party, because if he takes a heavier role and dominates, this could be what puts him up there or at least closer to Lebron.

eso
04-27-2013, 07:49 AM
Now that Westbrook maybe out for the rest of the playoffs. Who does everybody got coming out the west and winning the championship overall? Do the Knicks win it all and beat the Heat in the process? Everybody give me thier updated predections?

The Spurs win it all... Close thread.

KnicksorBust
04-27-2013, 09:40 AM
My predictions still remain.

OKC over Houston
LAC over Grizz

Clippers over Thunder

Slug3
04-27-2013, 09:53 AM

There cruelly have been a few knucklehead knick fans who think this and think they will sweep everyone. But really that can be said for most fan bases and having a few crazy posters.

I though the Spurs would come out of the West and still do.

I think Miami will come out of the east, but think NY still has a chance at upsetting them.

nycericanguy
04-27-2013, 09:55 AM

smh really dude...?

this is what the NBA forum is turning into...

nothing but baiting and trolling

Havent even seen ONE post like that... i'm sure 1 or 2 lunatics said it... but there are lunatics and trolls for every fan base...

Let real knick fans enjoy their ride and stop trolling

mightybosstone
04-27-2013, 10:56 AM
My predictions still remain.

OKC over Houston
LAC over Grizz

Clippers over Thunder

My prediction changes to this. I think the Clippers are now the favorites in the West, I think. Although I could just as easily see the Spurs winning the conference with the way they're playing. My initial prediction was Thunder over the Nuggets, but now I'm thinking it's going to be the Clippers over the Spurs in 7. Regardless, it won't matter, because the Heat will crush any team they play in 6 games or fewer.

KnicksorBust
04-27-2013, 11:01 AM
My prediction changes to this. I think the Clippers are now the favorites in the West, I think. Although I could just as easily see the Spurs winning the conference with the way they're playing. My initial prediction was Thunder over the Nuggets, but now I'm thinking it's going to be the Clippers over the Spurs in 7. Regardless, it won't matter, because the Heat will crush any team they play in 6 games or fewer.

Yup. I feel like I'm watching the 90s Bulls all over again. Wade goes 1-12 and the Heat win by double digits. There is no stopping this team.

FYL_McVeezy
04-27-2013, 11:06 AM

:facepalm:

the bait threads on this forum are ridiculous....

beasted86
04-27-2013, 11:12 AM
:facepalm:

the bait threads on this forum are ridiculous....

Admins/Mods stopped caring about baiting a while back. I think they want the higher volume of posters posting no matter the quality.

D-Leethal
04-27-2013, 11:19 AM
Clippers ain't beating the Spurs. Spurs would have their way with them just like they did last year.

4milesperday
04-27-2013, 11:36 AM
so you created a tread about NBA play-offs post-Westbrook even though you are only really interested in Heat/Knicks argument.

FYL_McVeezy
04-27-2013, 11:39 AM
Admins/Mods stopped caring about baiting a while back. I think they want the higher volume of posters posting no matter the quality.

makes sense....it's just obnoxious to try to stir **** up when Knicks fans (outside of a couple) didn't even say that LOL

Thread title is misleading...or else I wouldn't have clicked on it SMH