PDA

View Full Version : What team do you most passionately not want to see win the Championship?

Trinidad
04-25-2013, 04:51 PM
Take all the teams in the playoffs right now. It doesn't matter if they have a realistic shot at winning or not.

What team, if they won would drive you the most crazy?

For me it is the Knicks. New York already dominates baseball and football. With their large market and media coverage I have to turn off ESPN many times due to this very reason.

Imagine if the Knicks somehow became relevant after being doormats forever? Plus we'd have to deal with legions of Melo homers.

I would have to take a break from basketball. It would be that bad.

archdevil84
04-25-2013, 04:56 PM
i dont know what team i dont want to see win the championship but i would very much enjoy miami to win again and if not i hope for the clips.

dtmagnet
04-25-2013, 04:58 PM
I want the NBA finals to get cancelled so no one wins it.

gotoHcarolina52
04-25-2013, 05:00 PM
The Indiana Poseurs

Avenged
04-25-2013, 05:06 PM
Thunder.

DumDum
04-25-2013, 05:06 PM
lakers,pacers, okc, brooklyn

Guppyfighter
04-25-2013, 05:07 PM
Eh, I am okay with anyone winning it, except the Lakers.

I like most all teams.

LAKERMANIA
04-25-2013, 05:11 PM
Spurs for me

naps
04-25-2013, 05:13 PM
Teams that have fanbases that would make this place a lot worse than what it is right now.

KnickaBocka.44
04-25-2013, 05:24 PM
This is too easy...

still1ballin
04-25-2013, 05:28 PM
HEat

TeamSeattle
04-25-2013, 05:31 PM
Just knew the OP would somehow bring my team into this. He's just looking for pitchfork supporters.

b@llhog24
04-25-2013, 05:32 PM

I like most all teams.

:nod:

smith&wesson
04-25-2013, 05:36 PM
ill go with the knicks. the mecca of basketball.

Trinidad
04-25-2013, 05:44 PM
Just knew the OP would somehow bring my team into this. He's just looking for pitchfork supporters.

It's a New York team. I can't help it. I actually despise New York teams so much that it's bordering on not healthy. I will just always hate NY teams. Don't know why my hatred of NY sports is personal.

Chitownhero1992
04-25-2013, 05:45 PM
I've never wanted the Lakers to win, always hated them all my life but since the 05 rivalry began I have not wanted the Heat to win a Championship.

My top 3 I don't want to see are Lakers, Heat, Knicks...my top three I want to see win it are Bulls, Spurs, Thunder

jdub747
04-25-2013, 05:55 PM
Golden State Warriors

Burgo
04-25-2013, 06:04 PM
Trick question? Ok, I'll bite...

Heat.

Minimal
04-25-2013, 06:09 PM
Knicks, Lakers, Bulls, Pacers

ManRam
04-25-2013, 06:15 PM
knicks (fans)

that's about it. i wouldn't even be too upset if they won, because they're been depraved for so long and most are really great fans...but this place would be unbearable. as would the world. as would talking heads on tv.

OceanSpray
I want Miami to win but if NYK's win, it's going to get crazy up in NY.

b_russ
Lakers. Good thing I don't have to worrytrololololol.

bbcmillionaire
04-25-2013, 06:21 PM
Those damn monstars. It'll be the end of Jordan and looneytoons as we know it o.O

True Sports Fan
04-25-2013, 06:21 PM
Lakers. Good thing I don't have to worrytrololololol. Basically beat me to it

R. Johnson#3
04-25-2013, 06:33 PM
Brooklyn

aztr0
04-25-2013, 06:33 PM
Heat.

ThunderousDemon
04-25-2013, 06:37 PM
Thunder

BullsFan_1
04-25-2013, 06:41 PM
Pacers, Pacers, Pacers, Clippers

DR_1
04-25-2013, 06:41 PM
The Heat. They symbolize everything that is wrong with basketball today.

Hawkeye15
04-25-2013, 06:42 PM
Usually the Lakers, but if they did, Kobe won't get credit, and Nash wins a ring, so I am torn.

Otherwise, I could care less. Pulling for the Heat, I want Bron to win some chips so his attackers argument gets weaker and weaker.

D-Leethal
04-25-2013, 06:50 PM
Unless its your team, I honestly don't see how anyone can get the most joy out of watching the unanimous best player in the world and potential GOAT, win it all after he went ring chasing with another all time great at the ripe age of 26. Thats frontrunning at its finest. Thats not even to mention them boasting how they gonna whoop on everyone for 7 titles directly after HOF forced himself onto other HOFers team.

I'm not even saying everyone should hate on LeBron for it, but for a non-Heat fan to actually root for that team to win it all? I can't comprehend that at all but I guess thats just me.

bucketss
04-25-2013, 07:03 PM
passionately? uh none,

bucketss
04-25-2013, 07:05 PM
Unless its your team, I honestly don't see how anyone can get the most joy out of watching the unanimous best player in the world and potential GOAT, win it all after he went ring chasing with another all time great at the ripe age of 26. Thats frontrunning at its finest. Thats not even to mention them boasting how they gonna whoop on everyone for 7 titles directly after HOF forced himself onto other HOFers team.

I'm not even saying everyone should hate on LeBron for it, but for a non-Heat fan to actually root for that team to win it all? I can't comprehend that at all but I guess thats just me.

because hes fun to watch, hes seems like a great person, why the hell would anyone wish failure on the king? ...

Hawkeye15
04-25-2013, 07:05 PM

maybe because a rational fan knows we is seeing a rare specimen, and would like to see him join the greats? Without the chips, some will always have the argument that he doesn't belong with Michael, Kareem, etc. My team sucks, so maybe that has something to do with my opinion, but I am all for Bron running the table the next 2-3 years, and shutting his critics up.

bucketss
04-25-2013, 07:09 PM
this forum last year predicted heat would lose every single series lmao.

akesh99
04-25-2013, 07:11 PM
Bkn

LongWayFromHome
04-25-2013, 07:18 PM
I don't want the Bucks to win. I know they have no shot whatsoever but I just can't stand Jennings and Ellis.

Trinidad
04-25-2013, 07:18 PM
Just imagine for a second if New York won it all. The sports Universe would implode and saturate itself with a Knicks lovefest that may not have been seen in all American sports history.

bucketss
04-25-2013, 07:29 PM
Just imagine for a second if New York won it all. The sports Universe would implode and saturate itself with a Knicks lovefest that may not have been seen in all American sports history.

oh god, good point..

bucketss
04-25-2013, 07:30 PM
every knicks fans would turn into that brklynknicks guy lol.

Lakers + Giants
04-25-2013, 07:32 PM
Teams that have fanbases that would make this place a lot worse than what it is right now.

You must not want your own team to win then.

Honestly I could care less who wins it, If I had to choose tho, OKC. **** westbrook.

Oh yeah, and boston too, don't want them to separate themselves from us even more.

Every other team, eh, don't care about them. Don't hate em don't love em so i really don't care.

Just **** OKC and Boston.

Clippersfan86
04-25-2013, 07:35 PM
Only teams I'm passionately against winning it are Memphis and OKC. OKC because they are a bunch of douches who get insane help from refs (more than Miami for sure) and Memphis because of personal reasons (the players disrespecting the Clippers in the media and get away with a TON of fouls/cheapshots). Anybody else who wins I'd pretty much say good for them, they earned it fair and square.

sunsfan88
04-25-2013, 07:57 PM
Knicks, Spurs, and Lakers.

Kashmir13579
04-25-2013, 07:57 PM
It's a New York team. I can't help it. I actually despise New York teams so much that it's bordering on not healthy. I will just always hate NY teams. Don't know why my hatred of NY sports is personal.

'Melo > *insert your favorite player*

Kashmir13579
04-25-2013, 08:01 PM
maybe because a rational fan knows we is seeing a rare specimen, and would like to see him join the greats? Without the chips, some will always have the argument that he doesn't belong with Michael, Kareem, etc. My team sucks, so maybe that has something to do with my opinion, but I am all for Bron running the table the next 2-3 years, and shutting his critics up.Its mostly Knicks fans that hate Lebron at this point. I got over 2010 officially when Lebron won his first and i realized i was happy for him.

TeamSeattle
04-25-2013, 08:01 PM

PSD: Where things are exaggerated

--23--
04-25-2013, 08:14 PM
If my team ain't winning a ring I hope no one in the East wins one...Let's Go Western Conference!!! :rock:

It would be funny seeing the Knicks finally win something though, I want to see Spike Lee's reaction lol.

naps
04-25-2013, 08:20 PM
You must not want your own team to win then.

Don't kid yourself. My team is the defending world champions. I and you both are still here as many others. This place is bad but it won't be accessible if some teams won it all. By some teams I mean THREE teams. I won't name them BTW.

IversonIsKrazy
04-25-2013, 08:21 PM
EAsy: miami.

97NYer
04-25-2013, 08:28 PM
The Heat and the Heat and the Heat and LeBron and the Heat and Miami.

Avenged
04-25-2013, 08:29 PM
maybe because a rational fan knows we is seeing a rare specimen, and would like to see him join the greats? Without the chips, some will always have the argument that he doesn't belong with Michael, Kareem, etc. My team sucks, so maybe that has something to do with my opinion, but I am all for Bron running the table the next 2-3 years, and shutting his critics up.

You don't have to be rational to like someone. Some people just don't like certain players.. That's what makes a fan, a fan.

Kobe has a lot of people who HATE him, and have hated him since the early 2000s.. Doesn't make them irrational until they start saying irrational things to discredit him.

lol, please
04-25-2013, 08:31 PM
Take all the teams in the playoffs right now. It doesn't matter if they have a realistic shot at winning or not.

For me it is the Knicks. New York already dominates baseball and football. With their large market and media coverage I have to turn off ESPN many times due to this very reason.

Imagine if the Knicks somehow became relevant after being doormats forever? Plus we'd have to deal with legions of Melo homers.

Lakers and Miami are the only teams I care to not see win it. The rest I am indifferent to.

naps
04-25-2013, 08:35 PM
Its mostly Knicks fans that hate Lebron at this point. I got over 2010 officially when Lebron won his first and i realized i was happy for him.

What I have seen most Knicks have gotten over with LeBron hate except a handful (we all know who those obvious ones are). But it's mostly kobephiles that hate on LeBron. I don't see Knicks fans wishing injuries to LeBron but I have seen a lot of kobephiles wish that. How ironic when they look at their faces in the mirror now with Kobe down for the year.

Guppyfighter
04-25-2013, 08:44 PM
Only Laker fans hate Lebron.

bucketss
04-25-2013, 08:50 PM
lets not confuse laker fans with kobephiles. real laker fans have no reason to hate lebron, there is zero rivalry between them and lebron james.

Cal827
04-25-2013, 08:51 PM
The Bucks. Just Imagine the carnage if the Milwaukee Bucks win it all.

knicksfan42
04-25-2013, 09:13 PM

Well I may as well just stop posting altogether. Its like D-Leethal is some sort of ****ing psychic who writes exactly what I'm about to write 2 hours before me.

For me a large part of it is that they were rivals. LeBron vs Wade was a great rivalry and for them to team up just doesn't sit right with me. It would've been cool if LeBron had gone to the Bulls (who would've been better than the Heat) and Bosh to the Heat to join Wade. That would've been awesome. I hate the ****ing Bulls but I would've respected LeBron way more if he went there.

Hawkeye15
04-25-2013, 09:26 PM
Its mostly Knicks fans that hate Lebron at this point. I got over 2010 officially when Lebron won his first and i realized i was happy for him.

Laker fans hate him with a passion. They can't stand the fact that he will pass Kobe.

Hawkeye15
04-25-2013, 09:27 PM
You don't have to be rational to like someone. Some people just don't like certain players.. That's what makes a fan, a fan.

Kobe has a lot of people who HATE him, and have hated him since the early 2000s.. Doesn't make them irrational until they start saying irrational things to discredit him.

Lets just say there are certain fanbases (or certain player fans) who wish nothing but failure to LeBron.

YashBoone
04-25-2013, 09:27 PM

You my friend are the definition of hater.... Knick fans are some of the most passionate fans in all sports. Say what you want, but many of us have stuck with our team through all those "doormat" years, and we deserve a ring....

Jarvo
04-25-2013, 09:40 PM
Clippers & Lakers.

lamzoka
04-25-2013, 09:41 PM
1- heat
2-miami
3-brooklyn
4-nets

MrfadeawayJB
04-25-2013, 09:43 PM
Clips. Thunder, nets

ghettosean
04-25-2013, 10:29 PM
Well I may as well just stop posting altogether. Its like D-Leethal is some sort of ****ing psychic who writes exactly what I'm about to write 2 hours before me.

For me a large part of it is that they were rivals. LeBron vs Wade was a great rivalry and for them to team up just doesn't sit right with me. It would've been cool if LeBron had gone to the Bulls (who would've been better than the Heat) and Bosh to the Heat to join Wade. That would've been awesome. I hate the ****ing Bulls but I would've respected LeBron way more if he went there.

I agree with the bolded fully... Lebron vs Wade was always an amazing rivalry and I used to look forward to it everytime they went head to head back in the day and I feel the same as the bolded in this post it just doesn't sit right with me that these 2 amazing superstar rivals (1 who won a championship and another where we all had some aspirations that Lebron would get his own)... Him to the bulls and Bosh and Wade would have still made an amazing rivalry but when he joined the Heat I just felt like he ruined the spirt of competition.

Rivalries is what I loved about basketball... I loved the days when Jordan would play against Ewing and the knicks those years were epic... Bird vs Magic... Those were the years when things were special and more exciting with basketball now we have a new era where these rivals are joining up to together and ruining what I think was most exciting about the game.

Chronz
04-25-2013, 10:30 PM
Just the Grizz and Knicks

Lakers + Giants
04-25-2013, 10:55 PM
Don't kid yourself. My team is the defending world champions. I and you both are still here as many others. This place is bad but it won't be accessible if some teams won it all. By some teams I mean THREE teams. I won't name them BTW.

Fair enough. Especially the bold part. Must admit you made me chuckle. :)

Kashmir13579
04-25-2013, 10:58 PM
Laker fans hate him with a passion. They can't stand the fact that he will pass Kobe.

He already has passed Kobe, but whether or not he will pass Kobe is another thing all together.

Kashmir13579
04-25-2013, 11:04 PM
lol

Every fanbase has the BKlynknicks fans.

PSD just hates New York. Its fact.

'Melo just had his best season as a pro by a wide margin and virtually nothing has been said about it.

If i was Bklynknicks i'd be trolling you all way more than he is.

Knicks fans deserve to have it out with the lot of you and i hope it happens.

Lakers + Giants
04-25-2013, 11:08 PM

I must admit this is true. Hell, I WAS a lebron hater myself just 2 years ago for that sole reason. Now I just love to watch him play. There is no shame in him being better than kobe, it doesn't take anything away from kobe's legacy. Just let it go laker fans, and enjoy greatness.

Lakers + Giants
04-25-2013, 11:10 PM
On a side note.

Teams I would love to see win it all?

Bulls
Knicks
Nets (just to see DMF go HAM)
Spurs

Hawkeye15
04-25-2013, 11:13 PM
I must admit this is true. Hell, I WAS a lebron hater myself just 2 years ago for that sole reason. Now I just love to watch him play. There is no shame in him being better than kobe, it doesn't take anything away from kobe's legacy. Just let it go laker fans, and enjoy greatness.

well, I have considered you one of the rational Laker/Kobe fans for a long time. I am speaking about the norm unfortunately.

DODGERS&LAKERS
04-25-2013, 11:16 PM
lakers,pacers, okc, brooklyn

I like most all teams.

I've never wanted the Lakers to win, always hated them all my life but since the 05 rivalry began I have not wanted the Heat to win a Championship.

My top 3 I don't want to see are Lakers, Heat, Knicks...my top three I want to see win it are Bulls, Spurs, Thunder

Knicks, Lakers, Bulls, Pacers

Lakers. Good thing I don't have to worrytrololololol.

Basically beat me to it

Usually the Lakers, but if they did, Kobe won't get credit, and Nash wins a ring, so I am torn.

Otherwise, I could care less. Pulling for the Heat, I want Bron to win some chips so his attackers argument gets weaker and weaker.

Knicks, Spurs, and Lakers.

Lakers and Miami are the only teams I care to not see win it. The rest I am indifferent to.

:moon:

DODGERS&LAKERS
04-25-2013, 11:18 PM
For me it would have to be the Celtics. Nothing to worry about this year but that will be my answer for the rest of time.

OceanSpray
04-25-2013, 11:29 PM
For me it would have to be the Celtics. Nothing to worry about this year but that will be my answer for the rest of time.

Your sig is untrue and unfair. A cramp is uncontrollable and in some cases, one of the most painful feeling. LeBron hit a jumper and hit the big three that ultimately closed the game.

Chitownhero1992
04-25-2013, 11:35 PM

Never been a laker fan or anything and use to hate Kobe for the longest time but I've come to respect him over the past 3-4 years. I just can't stand dominant teams (don't like Lakers, Yankees, Patriots, Red Wings) the teams that are constantly winning it because they have the money.

And I love your sig, it is truly the best one I've seen on this site in the last 5 years!

seikou8
04-25-2013, 11:35 PM
I know some of us knicks fans are a pain but some you guys deserve it after this years of course we would crazy but not as bad you guys make it seem

OceanSpray
04-25-2013, 11:37 PM
I pain some of us knicks fans are a pain but some you guys deserve it after this years of course we would crazy but not as bad you guys make it seem

You sure you a New Yorker?

DODGERS&LAKERS
04-25-2013, 11:38 PM
Never been a laker fan or anything and use to hate Kobe for the longest time but I've come to respect him over the past 3-4 years. I just can't stand dominant teams (don't like Lakers, Yankees, Patriots, Red Wings) the teams that are constantly winning it because they have the money.

And I love your sig, it is truly the best one I've seen on this site in the last 5 years!

Totally get it. I dont want the Yankees to win or the Patriots either for the same reason. Its understandable. Nobody roots for Goliath. I would hate the Lakers as well if I was not from L.A.

Thanks! I especially like the Pierce one. ???????? Needs wheelchair. lol

JJ_JKidd
04-25-2013, 11:39 PM
Anyone but JOKE-KC and Flop City

DODGERS&LAKERS
04-25-2013, 11:44 PM
Your sig is untrue and unfair. A cramp is uncontrollable and in some cases, one of the most painful feeling. LeBron hit a jumper and hit the big three that ultimately closed the game.

Before I start let me say that I am not a Lebron hater. I like him and never understood all the hoopla he got.
With that being said, what part is untrue and unfair? There is a picture of him being carried off due to leg cramps. I am sure it did hurt. Just as I am sure a ruptured achilles hurts. One guy walked off, one guy was carried off. I didnt take the picture but its out there for everyone to see.

seikou8
04-25-2013, 11:44 PM
You sure you a New Yorker?

yes why ?

MelanconMadness
04-26-2013, 12:27 AM
The CHeat
Nets (imagine DMF if they won? Psd would have to shut down)

nyballa1991
04-26-2013, 12:39 AM
Miami Heat....I don't think i'll ever get over the whole "lets team up to win a championship" thing

Lakers + Giants
04-26-2013, 12:40 AM
well, I have considered you one of the rational Laker/Kobe fans for a long time. I am speaking about the norm unfortunately.

And you're the only laker hater I like.

JK I know you hate them but you always give them their due.

:cheers:

Chronz
04-26-2013, 12:41 AM
With that being said, what part is untrue and unfair?
Im not a Dr but Im pretty sure pain threshold isn't a sign of manliness, mostly genetics.

Secondly, hes saying cramps are more likely to induce uncontrollable anguish.

Lots of players have walked (more accurately, limped) off tearing an achilles. Its not as debilitating as you think, you just cant move normally, cant run properly. Cramps are temporary but they can be just as debilitating.

PacersForLife
04-26-2013, 12:55 AM
I honestly don't care. If my team isn't in it I don't really mind who wins.

The one team I don't wanna see win it would be the Heat, but it's not gonna bother me that much if they do. Other teams would be the Clippers and Bulls.

bklynny67
04-26-2013, 01:02 AM

You should see a doctor

Purple_n_Gold
04-26-2013, 01:02 AM
Really is that what you think Laker fans think? This is a case of the pot calling the kettle black. Is it a coincidence that most Lebron fans hate Kobe? Or that the same people who start the James love threads are the same ones that start the Kobe hating threads all of the time. Personally I'm a laker fan first and foremost and the last thing I am worried about is James "passing" kobe. Whatever your definition of passing is I don't know. To make this comment is really just ignorant. I do not think it is a coincidence that you are admittedly not a heat fan but root for James and at the same time do not like Kobe Bryant. Maybe it's because people like you want someone to pass Kobe so bad and you think James is your savior to actually do it. You root for him by default and if you can honestly say this is not the general consensus of lebron James fans then you are not being honest with yourself. I do not hate Lebron my stance is more that of indifference. For me though, if I had to choose players in their prime with the choices being James and Bryant I do take Bryant 10 out of 10 times that's just my opinion though. Not being a Laker fan I understand your dislike for him, hell if I wasn't a Laker fan I'd probably hate him too. But don't make statements about an entire fan base that is untrue especially when the argument I made actually being a fan of one of the teams these players plays for, sounds way more logical than yours. Your favorite player is chasing a Lakers great not the other way around. Will he "catch" him who knows, that remains to be seen but keep assuming.

CubsBullsBucs
04-26-2013, 01:51 AM
Miami and Clippers

I hate Vinny, i hate Blake, and they think they are tough sheet. hope the get bounced vs memphis

LakersMaster24
04-26-2013, 02:05 AM
Heat and Clippers.

Since the Lakers are most likely losing this series, I want the Spurs to win it all.

rex.reyesiii
04-26-2013, 03:03 AM
Based on players hate mine is Bulls because of Boozer and NYK because of JR.Smith. ^_^

bbcmillionaire
04-26-2013, 03:17 AM
I honestly don't care. If my team isn't in it I don't really mind who wins.

The one team I don't wanna see win it would be the Heat, but it's not gonna bother me that much if they do. Other teams would be the Clippers and Bulls.

Lol screw you too pacer fan. We hate you more. If the bulls aren't in it, I'm rooting for the west

RiceOnTheRun
04-26-2013, 03:33 AM
Brooklyn, Miami

Brooklyn because they're the Knicks are top dog right now in the Knicks-Nets rivalry. It would not be something I'd like seeing.

Miami because if they made the finals, they'd have to get through the Knicks for that to happen. Other than that, I'm actually a pretty big LBJ fan. Although, if they lose Lebron's going to get so much **** for it and "he's a choker", "he sucks", "Kobe ftw" would just be everywhere. So in this case, I think I want him to win, just to shut everyone up.

krrys11
04-26-2013, 07:15 AM
Clippers or Boston .... anyone else will be fine

FYL_McVeezy
04-26-2013, 10:39 AM
For me it's:

Miami (for obvious reasons)
LA Lakers (had a hatred for them Since I started watching Basketball in the mid 90's)
OKC (I like KD, but I wouldn't be able to take that lil cocky bastard Westbrook celebrate like a buffoon :facepalm:)

Hawkeye15
04-26-2013, 11:08 AM
Really is that what you think Laker fans think? This is a case of the pot calling the kettle black. Is it a coincidence that most Lebron fans hate Kobe? Or that the same people who start the James love threads are the same ones that start the Kobe hating threads all of the time. Personally I'm a laker fan first and foremost and the last thing I am worried about is James "passing" kobe. Whatever your definition of passing is I don't know. To make this comment is really just ignorant. I do not think it is a coincidence that you are admittedly not a heat fan but root for James and at the same time do not like Kobe Bryant. Maybe it's because people like you want someone to pass Kobe so bad and you think James is your savior to actually do it. You root for him by default and if you can honestly say this is not the general consensus of lebron James fans then you are not being honest with yourself. I do not hate Lebron my stance is more that of indifference. For me though, if I had to choose players in their prime with the choices being James and Bryant I do take Bryant 10 out of 10 times that's just my opinion though. Not being a Laker fan I understand your dislike for him, hell if I wasn't a Laker fan I'd probably hate him too. But don't make statements about an entire fan base that is untrue especially when the argument I made actually being a fan of one of the teams these players plays for, sounds way more logical than yours. Your favorite player is chasing a Lakers great not the other way around. Will he "catch" him who knows, that remains to be seen but keep assuming.

It's ignorant to say many Laker fans get completely defensive when the Bron/Kobe subject comes up? No dude, that is a fact.

Captain Moroni
04-26-2013, 11:08 AM
Heat

NYJ - NYY
04-26-2013, 11:17 AM
lol

Every fanbase has the BKlynknicks fans.

PSD just hates New York. Its fact.

'Melo just had his best season as a pro by a wide margin and virtually nothing has been said about it.

If i was Bklynknicks i'd be trolling you all way more than he is.

Knicks fans deserve to have it out with the lot of you and i hope it happens.

yeah we ****in do lol oo man if we get to the promise land this year... no mod computer keyboard will be able to control the **** talking i will do to a few select members (stoic, justinnum, dmf, wavey, oceanspray) comin at your neck boys

Auseranami
04-26-2013, 12:13 PM
it used to be the spurs. now its the heat.

bucketss
04-26-2013, 12:18 PM

this post just made me realize the reason why i cheer for lebron is probably due to my hate for the lakers and their fans LMAO

LongIslandIcedZ
04-26-2013, 12:22 PM
I do think its kind of funny that people would passionately not want a team to win just because a message board would get out of control, seems kind of childish. Personally, I think Knick fans deserve a championship. Knick fans have been incredibly loyal, despite being terrible for the better part of a decade.

It's not that big of a deal to me once my team is out, but I dont think I would want the Heat to win. I never liked the way they came together. Despite the fact that I've gotten over my dislike for Lebron and have come to appreciate his game, I would rather teams not be rewarded for the "teaming up" mentality.

Faneik
04-26-2013, 12:41 PM
In the beginning of the season I was worried about the Lakers.

Then I realized they are not a team. They are just a mix of old, selfish, immature players.

Barring injuries, the Heat will win it. They are stronger than last year.

I'll be rooting for OKC to win it. Celtics aren't good enough to pull it.

So, my answer to this topic is the Heat.

NYKalltheway
04-26-2013, 01:15 PM
Thunder... just can't stand that they exist, they should be Seattle SuperSonics :)

Bulls as well... Heat not so much, they won last year and it didn't really bother me, but watching the Bulls win would crush me. 6 times in my lifetime is too much :D

Jroz
04-26-2013, 01:38 PM

oh come on, we're all not that bad...it would be good for the sport...we haven't won in almost 40 years...won ring wouldnt ruin anything

redsoxknicks
04-26-2013, 01:53 PM
Not even close.

Miami.

Purple_n_Gold
04-26-2013, 07:49 PM
It's ignorant to say many Laker fans get completely defensive when the Bron/Kobe subject comes up? No dude, that is a fact.
That isn't what you said so let's be fair. You said Laker fans hate him with a passion because you think he will eventually pass Kobe. I do not have enough interest in a team other than mine to hate another player with a passion. So I would say what you REALLY said was ignorant. You basically said all Laker fans hate James which is untrue. Just because Kobe is on the Lakers does not mean that by default all hate Lebron. Why? Because in your opinion he will pass Kobe? One things for sure the heat or any oth team he plays for isnt passing 16 championships anytime soon, so must of us Laker fans contrary to your belief are more than good. It is an accurate assumption that people such as yourself have become James fans out of your hate for Kobe. As long as the people who do that own up to it I have no problems.

Hawkeye15
04-26-2013, 08:05 PM
That isn't what you said so let's be fair. You said Laker fans hate him with a passion because you think he will eventually pass Kobe. I do not have enough interest in a team other than mine to hate another player with a passion. So I would say what you REALLY said was ignorant. You basically said all Laker fans hate James which is untrue. Just because Kobe is on the Lakers does not mean that by default all hate Lebron. Why? Because in your opinion he will pass Kobe? One things for sure the heat or any oth team he plays for isnt passing 16 championships anytime soon, so must of us Laker fans contrary to your belief are more than good. It is an accurate assumption that people such as yourself have become James fans out of your hate for Kobe. As long as the people who do that own up to it I have no problems.

Then let's do a word change to make you happy. MOST Laker fans hate LeBron.

And yes, unless a truck hits him, he passed Kobe on all time rankings for almost everyone who actually cares about that stuff.

And nope, I became a James fan because he was getting crushed by the media, and fans for not winning with a **** team, it had absolutely zero to do with Kobe.

ohreally
04-26-2013, 11:04 PM
Passionate to see your team win, I can understand. Passionate to see another team not win, when they're not playing your team? I don't get it.

Purple_n_Gold
04-26-2013, 11:22 PM

And yes, unless a truck hits him, he passed Kobe on all time rankings for almost everyone who actually cares about that stuff.

And nope, I became a James fan because he was getting crushed by the media, and fans for not winning with a **** team, it had absolutely zero to do with Kobe.
Yea just to make me happy. Do me a favor when you say something as fact own it. Don't patronize the person who calls you out on it. That's great if he passed Kobe a long time ago according to you and anyone who cares about those type of things. I'm sure it is just a coincidence that you don't like Kobe but love James because he was picked on by people. What a perfect person to feel sorry for I'm sure he was thinking about you when he was crying from the cruel cruel things the media did to him. You are a wolves fan but talk more about James on here than many people. Your constant response is the wolves suck so I constantly talk about Lebron. You are a great fan. Honestly lets just cut the bs and get you a heat jersey. I mean at least the people who are James fans purely and admit it don't hide their constant dick riding with a my team sucks so who cares cop out. Let me stop the BS and just spell out the point I was trying to make before you entertained me with your supposed reasoning and logic. You said Laker fans hate Lebron because he will pass him someday. The point I was making was many James fans such as yourself hate Kobe and I don't think it's a coincidence that the player you all flock to is the one who you think can "pass" him. If you dispute that almost everyone who is purely a James fan, such as yourself, hates Kobe then you are delusional. You are quick to bash Laker or Kobe fans for hating James but make no mention ever of the vice versa that happens. So to say your opinion is pure and unbiased is pure ******** whether you try to pass yourself off as a wolves fan or not. That's my opinion and you have yours. Let people judge for themselves.

Hawkeye15
04-26-2013, 11:27 PM
People have judged me bud. You are being extreme...

Quinnsanity
04-26-2013, 11:30 PM
Miami. I just hate LeBron. I hate seeing that ****er win.

Purple_n_Gold
04-26-2013, 11:39 PM
People have judged me bud. You are being extreme...
Call it extreme I'm just tired of some of the self serving bs that happens on here. Just remember one thing 6 years ago or so when there were all these Kobe fans coming out of everywhere, who I must say I didn't like whatsoever, I guarantee you were annoyed in the same way people like myself are annoyed with you James fans. It is the exact same scenario. If you are gonna say you weren't one of those people bashing people for doing exactly what you are doing now then I don't know what to say. Call it extreme I'm just saying there are far too many of you pots calling the kettles black here.

mzgrizz
04-27-2013, 12:06 AM
I really don't have a team that inspires that kind of hating.....nope, not the Clips. They're a good team and have a pugnacious point guard that I love to disagree with, but the team as a whole....nah. If they can take it away from us, more power to them. But if I had to choose one team, it would be OKC. Now that Westbrook is out(sorry for him though), there really isn't any team. On the flip side , which team I'd like to see win if it's not my guys, would be Denver. Great fun team to watch. No flashy , sparkly types there or pouty, cry baby sorts.

IKnowHoops
04-27-2013, 03:11 AM
Call it extreme I'm just tired of some of the self serving bs that happens on here. Just remember one thing 6 years ago or so when there were all these Kobe fans coming out of everywhere, who I must say I didn't like whatsoever, I guarantee you were annoyed in the same way people like myself are annoyed with you James fans. It is the exact same scenario. If you are gonna say you weren't one of those people bashing people for doing exactly what you are doing now then I don't know what to say. Call it extreme I'm just saying there are far too many of you pots calling the kettles black here.

The reason people love or hate James is for the same reason. He's the best in the League. Some are mad that he is, especially after he ***** on there team. And some admire him for it just like they did Mike. And as far as him passing Kobe. He already did pass Kobe. He's better, and more dominant than Kobe ever was, so from a level of performance which is all I care about, he is better than Kobe ever was. Now as far as Career resume, Kobe probably still has a slight lead. But 4 mvp's and 1 ring vs 1mvp and 5 rings is close. If he gets another ring they are probably even. If he gets two more, then he has passed kobe in every way imaginal. But I don't care about career accomplishments as much as I care about "how flat out good you are". I would bet 100% of GM's and coaches in the league would take Lebron now over any version of Kobe and thats all you need to know when you ask the question who is better. I'm a big Lebron fan for the same reason I am a big Barry Sanders fan. because. I've never seen anything like either of them before, and I don't think I will see anything like either of them again.

sammyvine
04-27-2013, 04:38 AM

Your being a bit hypocritical. Don't Miami fans always troll laker fans about kobe as well? What makes the two fan bases any different? They are as bad as each other on this kobe vs lebron thing....
Don't make like it's just laker fans who are insane. I see on this forum lebron fans bringing up kobe on nearly every topic.

KnicksorBust
04-27-2013, 11:09 AM
The Nuggets or Grizzlies because then I'd look like a complete *** for the things I've been saying about them all season. :)

D-Leethal
04-27-2013, 11:27 AM

LeBron never got CRUSHED for losing with a **** team until he lost year 1 in Miami. Thats when he began getting CRUSHED. He was criticized for losing with the better team, as a favorite, multiple times in the playoffs. His 66 win team lost to the Magic when they were heavy favorites an the better squad. His 61 win team lost to the Celtics who were heavy favorites and the better squad.

He didn't have a ton of firepower or scoring help, but his teams were still great, great teams. Every single piece on those squads was placed to blend with LeBron skillset. You don't win 66 games unless your a top team in the league. Than after not being able to get it done playing on 60 win teams, he goes ring chasing at 26 and the #1 player in the NBA joined the #3 player in the NBA (at the time) and brings there top 15 player in the NBA buddy along for the ride. Than after not being able to get it done on 60+ win teams, and as a result forcing his way to an all star team that probably set the worst precedent in the history of the league, before the season starts he pretty much laughs at the rest of the league like they will have zero shot to contend anymore because his newfound all star team is gonna win 7 straight chips.

No one in the league at the time had ANYWHERE near that type of elite talent on their squad. I mean two top 3 players in the league? No one else was even close, and instead of going to war with similar talent he needed to have the star studded team, the best player in the league needed to get star studded teammates so he could beat teams with half the help. The best player in the league decided at 26 he needed a supporting cast that trumped players of half his caliber if he needed to win, and he forced his way there.

Thats the guy you root for. He deserved every bit of criticism he got when he lost to the Mavs, he deservingly got crushed. And when he was losing with the better team in Cleveland all those year, he deserved the criticism he got, something tells me you don't give Melo the same benefit-of-the-doubt when it comes to losing with **** supporting casts relative to the guys he was going against.

OceanSpray
04-27-2013, 11:49 AM
LeBron never got CRUSHED for losing with a **** team until he lost year 1 in Miami. Thats when he began getting CRUSHED. He was criticized for losing with the better team, as a favorite, multiple times in the playoffs. His 66 win team lost to the Magic when they were heavy favorites an the better squad. His 61 win team lost to the Celtics who were heavy favorites and the better squad.

He didn't have a ton of firepower or scoring help, but his teams were still great, great teams. Every single piece on those squads was placed to blend with LeBron skillset. You don't win 66 games unless your a top team in the league. Than after not being able to get it done playing on 60 win teams, he goes ring chasing at 26 and the #1 player in the NBA joined the #3 player in the NBA (at the time) and brings there top 15 player in the NBA buddy along for the ride. Than after not being able to get it done on 60+ win teams, and as a result forcing his way to an all star team that probably set the worst precedent in the history of the league, before the season starts he pretty much laughs at the rest of the league like they will have zero shot to contend anymore because his newfound all star team is gonna win 7 straight chips.

No one in the league at the time had ANYWHERE near that type of elite talent on their squad. I mean two top 3 players in the league? No one else was even close, and instead of going to war with similar talent he needed to have the star studded team, the best player in the league needed to get star studded teammates so he could beat teams with half the help. The best player in the league decided at 26 he needed a supporting cast that trumped players of half his caliber if he needed to win, and he forced his way there.

Thats the guy you root for. He deserved every bit of criticism he got when he lost to the Mavs, he deservingly got crushed. And when he was losing with the better team in Cleveland all those year, he deserved the criticism he got, something tells me you don't give Melo the same benefit-of-the-doubt when it comes to losing with **** supporting casts relative to the guys he was going against.

You're an idiot. LeBron is the most scrutinized player in NBA history. No one has achieved such hate more than LeBron. Even before Miami, people were saying how he couldn't get past Boston and why he didn't shake hands when he lost. If people don't care about what he did in the past, why do they keep bringing up the Finals vs Spurs? LeBron had a decent team at Cleveland? Do you realize that he made them that much better? Why is it so hard to believe that Cavs went from the best team to the worst team after LeBron's departure? Oh yeah, that team is STILL struggling to this point. The fact is LeBron carried a scrub team to 66 wins and never cried. You don't seem to get it, talent doesn't win everything. Miami played much better when Wade gave up his role and Miami started finding key pieces such as Battier and Ray Allen. To say LeBron never got ambushed by the media is just absurd.

OceanSpray
04-27-2013, 11:51 AM
Yea just to make me happy. Do me a favor when you say something as fact own it. Don't patronize the person who calls you out on it. That's great if he passed Kobe a long time ago according to you and anyone who cares about those type of things. I'm sure it is just a coincidence that you don't like Kobe but love James because he was picked on by people. What a perfect person to feel sorry for I'm sure he was thinking about you when he was crying from the cruel cruel things the media did to him. You are a wolves fan but talk more about James on here than many people. Your constant response is the wolves suck so I constantly talk about Lebron. You are a great fan. Honestly lets just cut the bs and get you a heat jersey. I mean at least the people who are James fans purely and admit it don't hide their constant dick riding with a my team sucks so who cares cop out. Let me stop the BS and just spell out the point I was trying to make before you entertained me with your supposed reasoning and logic. You said Laker fans hate Lebron because he will pass him someday. The point I was making was many James fans such as yourself hate Kobe and I don't think it's a coincidence that the player you all flock to is the one who you think can "pass" him. If you dispute that almost everyone who is purely a James fan, such as yourself, hates Kobe then you are delusional. You are quick to bash Laker or Kobe fans for hating James but make no mention ever of the vice versa that happens. So to say your opinion is pure and unbiased is pure ******** whether you try to pass yourself off as a wolves fan or not. That's my opinion and you have yours. Let people judge for themselves.

Hawkeye is one of the most respected member of this community. You're just upset at the fact that LeBron has been a better player than Kobe since his third year into the NBA. Look it up, James has been dominating Kobe for years now. It's no surprise, I would hate to see LeBron lose to Durant as well. However, I'm not ignorant to the fact that if a player is better, you can only respect their game. No one is hating on Kobe.. It's just you guys make it easy for us to ridicule him due to your ignorance regarding LeBron. Your entire post proves you're a cretin.

meloman1592
04-27-2013, 12:17 PM
Miami and the team we are currently destroying right now :D

M.Bibby2.0
04-27-2013, 12:25 PM
Lakers, but since that is unlikely. Clippers, I cannot stand flop-city.

D-Leethal
04-27-2013, 01:11 PM
You're an idiot. LeBron is the most scrutinized player in NBA history. No one has achieved such hate more than LeBron. Even before Miami, people were saying how he couldn't get past Boston and why he didn't shake hands when he lost. If people don't care about what he did in the past, why do they keep bringing up the Finals vs Spurs? LeBron had a decent team at Cleveland? Do you realize that he made them that much better? Why is it so hard to believe that Cavs went from the best team to the worst team after LeBron's departure? Oh yeah, that team is STILL struggling to this point. The fact is LeBron carried a scrub team to 66 wins and never cried. You don't seem to get it, talent doesn't win everything. Miami played much better when Wade gave up his role and Miami started finding key pieces such as Battier and Ray Allen. To say LeBron never got ambushed by the media is just absurd.

What star player that doesn't win DOESN'T get crucified in the media? It wasn't just LeBron, and when your THAT good, your team wins 66 games, and you lose as a favorite you will get crucified. Anyone in that situation would. Its warranted based on the way criticism is doled out in the sports world.

I acknowledged that LeBron didn't have elite teammates, but every single player on that team was selected specifically to mesh with LeBron's supreme skillset, and they did that damn near perfectly, and the team was a top defensive team, and had a ton of success. They were a top 3 team those years and constantly got bounced early. What does LeBron MAKING that team have to do with anything? LeBron was the best player in the world, a top 3 all time great smack dab in his early prime. He was on the Cleveland Cavs. The Cavs were one of the best teams in the world as a result. They constantly underachieved.

Its not a LeBron thing, its an elite-athlete-in-professional-sports-on-a-top-team thing.

b@llhog24
04-27-2013, 01:20 PM
Hawkeye is one of the most respected member of this community. You're just upset at the fact that LeBron has been a better player than Kobe since his third year into the NBA. Look it up, James has been dominating Kobe for years now. It's no surprise, I would hate to see LeBron lose to Durant as well. However, I'm not ignorant to the fact that if a player is better, you can only respect their game. No one is hating on Kobe.. It's just you guys make it easy for us to ridicule him due to your ignorance regarding LeBron. Your entire post proves you're a cretin.

b@llhog24
04-27-2013, 01:22 PM
As am active member of PSD, the Knicks winning it would be unbearable as well. Although I'm a huge Melo fan so I'd be happy for him in any event.

D-Leethal
04-27-2013, 01:34 PM
As am active member of PSD, the Knicks winning it would be unbearable as well. Although I'm a huge Melo fan so I'd be happy for him in any event.

Knicks winning it all would be the equivalent of the zombie apocalypse on PSD. Might as well rename the site. Knicks trolls would be all over this ****, it would be a beautiful thing.

bucketss
04-27-2013, 01:45 PM
Knicks winning it all would be the equivalent of the zombie apocalypse on PSD. Might as well rename the site. Knicks trolls would be all over this ****, it would be a beautiful thing.

laker fans would be much happier i think lol.

corytwotimes
04-27-2013, 01:53 PM
ill go with the knicks. the mecca of basketball.

lmao...whats with the blu jays logo in your sig??? are there alot of machine gun shootings in toronto?? LMAO

Cromedome
04-27-2013, 01:55 PM
For me it is the Knicks. New York already dominates baseball and football. With their large market and media
Imagine if the Knicks somehow became relevant after being doormats forever?

We were good in the 70's, 90's and now we're good again. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Cromedome
04-27-2013, 02:00 PM
Hawkeye is one of the most respected member of this community.\

I have a strange feeling you're someone who got banned and came back as a dupe.

knicks=love
04-27-2013, 02:02 PM

i wouldn't

enitialdee
04-27-2013, 02:04 PM
The team with the cockiest most annoying fanbase. Don't have to worry about them winning anything though, cause they fixing to get sweep.

knicks=love
04-27-2013, 02:07 PM
not sure how NY owns football and baseball? jets haven't won the superbowl since superbowl 3 and are irrelevant now, giants won 2 in the past couple years and none before that since the late 80s, early 90s, mets are irrelevant basically, and the yankees only won in 2009 which was the first since 2000. not sure how that's really owning the sport. yeah they have a large market and the media is crazy, but it's just like the city; crazy. i don't understand why those are your reasons for you not wanting the knicks to win..? pretty lame reasons if you ask me, and i'd feel this way even if i wasn't a knicks fan.

RossTalksSports
04-27-2013, 03:47 PM
For me it's probably the Hawks because the only way they win is if all of the stars in the league suffer terrible injuries thus ruining the playoffs.

SportsFanatic10
04-27-2013, 03:57 PM
celtics/knicks/lakers

Purple_n_Gold
04-27-2013, 09:18 PM
Lol. So are you his knight in shining armor. I never once bashed Lebron in my posts with Hawkeye. Can you read bandwagon boy? I am a Laker fan not a pure Kobe fan unlike the way you are a Lebron dick rider. I grew up watching the Lakers since the 80's boy. Get that straight. As far as your post claiming your emphatic respect for Hawkeye you must be really easy to impress. You've been a member it states for 4 months and from those 4 months you pronounce this sites unequalled respect for him. The fact that you feel you have to stick up for a mod and kiss his *** is pure garbage, and if you think people don't know you are kissing his *** think again. I don't think you will win brownie points for that but ok. You are the same person who would not claim a team but bash other teams while you praised Lebron then 2 months ago you let your sack drop and put up heat avatars. You are a coward who obviously feels you need to kiss *** to be accepted here. Get what you want from my post that's fine but stick to your own business and try to understand when a points trying to be made because obviously it flys right over your head and you go right to your knees.

Hawkeye15
04-27-2013, 09:31 PM
Your being a bit hypocritical. Don't Miami fans always troll laker fans about kobe as well? What makes the two fan bases any different? They are as bad as each other on this kobe vs lebron thing....
Don't make like it's just laker fans who are insane. I see on this forum lebron fans bringing up kobe on nearly every topic.

Pure mass alone dude. How many Miami fans are here? Seriously. 50? Maybe?

Hawkeye15
04-27-2013, 09:32 PM

are you serious? Wow

topdog
04-27-2013, 10:58 PM
I feel like saying Miami or New York just to see all the "hater" and "u mad" responses from all the bandwagon fans, but the only team that would really bother me to see win is LAC. Between Paul's flopping and Blake's crying foul (pun intended) as he jumps through people, I really couldn't stand to see them raise that championship above their heads.

Purple_n_Gold
04-28-2013, 01:34 AM
Thank you for understanding the POINT that was being made. I hate people who purely dick ride kobe on here the same as Lebron. The point is it is the same damn thing no matter which dick you are riding. So to knock people who purely worship Kobe on here while you do the exact same to Lebron is stupid. It's called being a hypocrite. There maybe only 50 TRUE heat fans on here I agree but there are 100 x that many posing as heat fans and riding Lebrons dick. As far as hearing about Lebron being the most criticized athlete ever give me a ****ing break. He brought most of the hate on himself when he decided to let a franchise and city know he was leaving by the " douchecision" and that not 1 not 2 ****. Agreed there comes a time to get over it which should be now but dont act like he didnt bring the magnifying glass on himself by his actions. He has been the most publicized athlete in a very long time, slam magazine started following him in 8th grade for most of you who didn't know. Guess what when you are that big of a star you are gonna get hate and love sometimes you'll get extreme hate others extreme love. To summarize for the 10th time it was about pointing out double standards,being a hypocrite and then trying to justify your thoughts with bs like only 50 heat fans dude. C'mon.

sammyvine
04-28-2013, 04:34 AM
Pure mass alone dude. How many Miami fans are here? Seriously. 50? Maybe?

But the point is they do the trolling as well. Your basically acting as if the laker fans are the ones always bringing up lebron, dissing him etc..
I see Kobe always being brought up, some were happy that he was injured/ saying he is overrated etc...
Just because your in the pro lebron camp, doesn't mean that's all you need to read.

krisxsong
04-28-2013, 06:02 AM
Lakers Lakers Lakers! I'm so happy they're not going anywhere!