PDA

View Full Version : Line of the night: April 21st

JasonJohnHorn
04-22-2013, 11:01 AM
EDIT: PG got 11 rebounds, not 1... the second time I hit the "1" apparently didn't got through... my bad... that was a triple double as I mention in the post.

The Pacers won their opening game against the Hawks, taking a 1-0 series lead behind a triple-double from PG.. The Heat dropped the Bucks in their first game. The Bucks’ primary ball handlers (Ellis and Jennings) combined for a meagre 5 assists, though they scored 48 points. In the match-up everybody wanted to see after the trade just before the season, the OKC Thunder were likely questioning whether they should have traded Harden to another team in their own conference after a tight first half, but the Thunder pulled away and got a convincing win over the Rockets. And the Spurs put the Lakers away. All home teams won their first game this year.

Oh... and I just gave Melo line of the night for Saturday.... he lead all scorers and nobody really have a great all-around game to challenge him.

NYKnickFanatic
04-22-2013, 11:06 AM
The Pacers won their opening game against the Hawks, taking a 1-0 series lead. The Heat dropped the Bucks in their first game. The Bucks’ primary ball handlers (Ellis and Jennings) combined for a meagre 5 assists, though they scored 48 points. In the match-up everybody wanted to see after the trade just before the season, the OKC Thunder were likely questioning whether they should have traded Harden to another team in their own conference after a tight first half, but the Thunder pulled away and got a convincing win over the Rockets. And the Spurs put the Lakers away. All home teams won their first game this year.

Oh... and I just gave Melo line of the night for Saturday.... he lead all scorers and nobody really have a great all-around game to challenge him.
Uh oh...

LBJ.

ATX
04-22-2013, 11:12 AM
LBJ easy. 9/11 shooting. Highest FG% in a playoff game in his career to go with a near triple double.

NYKnickFanatic
04-22-2013, 11:14 AM
I have a feeling, when LeBron is older, 34-36, he will average a triple double.

BoilerMan013
04-22-2013, 11:19 AM
Would like to point out that Paul George had 11 rebounds and not 1, so he had a 23/12/11 triple double. He may have not shot as well from the field, but he did go 17/18 from the FT line. And he had this block:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_ctJs5epxA

NYKnickFanatic
04-22-2013, 11:25 AM
Would like to point out that Paul George had 11 rebounds and not 1, so he had a 23/12/11 triple double. To go with this block:

Oh really? I was wondering, one rebound for George? Lol

I would have to change my vote to PG then.

As for that block, dirty! :no: :no: :no: Not in my house! :no: :no: :no:

JasonJohnHorn
04-22-2013, 01:38 PM
Would like to point out that Paul George had 11 rebounds and not 1, so he had a 23/12/11 triple double. He may have not shot as well from the field, but he did go 17/18 from the FT line. And he had this block:

Totally my bad... I meant to type 11 (mistyped and the poll option doesn't allow me to edit the poll).

Anybody who wants to change their vote just put it in comments and let me know who you voted for.

ManRam
04-22-2013, 01:54 PM
i think lebron's efficiency gives him the slight edge over george.

NYKnickFanatic
04-22-2013, 01:58 PM
i think lebron's efficiency gives him the slight edge over george.

But teh triple doubles always win. ;)

Phenomenonsense
04-22-2013, 03:02 PM
I knew I was giving it to PG when I saw that block.