PDA

View Full Version : Brandon Jennings thinks the Bucks will win in 6, anyone agree?

JiffyMix88
04-19-2013, 02:04 PM
http://www.slamonline.com/online/nba/2013/04/brandon-jennings-says-bucks-will-beat-heat-in-six-games/

I actually have belief in them and that's why I bet on them(It was 3 to 1 but **** thats some faith) but does anyone else think they have a remote chance?

xxplayerxx23
04-19-2013, 02:09 PM
I'd love it but heat in 5

KnickaBocka.44
Any rational person obviously would.

D-Leethal
200-1 odds on the Heat. If your feelin' lucky, might as well bet a hundo on it and try to win $20G. Who knows man, LeBron and Wade can both tear their ACL's and you will be rich :D

JiffyMix88
04-19-2013, 02:15 PM
200-1 odds on the Heat. If your feelin' lucky, might as well bet a hundo on it and try to win $20G. Who knows man, LeBron and Wade can both tear their ACL's and you will be rich :D

I would but I don't really know any sports betting websites that are good anymore just one bookie that I know takes bets but I don't like to bet too much with them cause they can get ghost quickly. So if you know of any I would greatly appreciate it.

29$JerZ
04-19-2013, 02:16 PM
I can actually see Milwaukee taking 2 games away from Miami but that's it. The series should end in 5 imo but Ellis/Jennings are so up/down you can't just say sweep or 6 games.

Ebbs
04-19-2013, 02:18 PM
Miami might lose once. Maybe

SportsFanatic10
04-19-2013, 02:18 PM
Jennings is an idiot. He likely ruined the Bucks only chance of stealing a game off the Heat early in the series by catching them off guard a bit. They'll be coming out ready now though after all the talking the Bucks have done. At most i think the Bucks might get 1 win (if Jennings and Ellis catch fire in the same game) probably after already being down 2 or 3 - 0, then the Heat will put their foot down. A sweep is very likely though.

LakersIn5
04-19-2013, 02:25 PM
what do you expect jennings to say?

"we gonna get swept"

Raps18-19 Champ
04-19-2013, 02:28 PM

"we gonna get swept"

This.

WAYNEBO
04-19-2013, 02:30 PM
Bahahaha... not a chance in Hell.

JiffyMix88
04-19-2013, 02:33 PM

"we gonna get swept"

Ummmm I don't see where someone asked him how many games they would win in or if they would win the series he just predicted they would win in 6.....Or did I miss where they asked him that question in the article?

KniCks4LiFe
04-19-2013, 02:34 PM
sit down Brandon.

JiffyMix88
04-19-2013, 02:35 PM
This.

I guess you would just blantley tell your date what your predictions are for the night too without them asking you either then huh?...."SEX TONIGHT AT 6!"

SportsFanatic10
04-19-2013, 02:38 PM
i have no problem with the bucks being confident. but overall i think they've done more talking then is good for them going into this series. jennings talked about how he wanted to face the heat because he likes how they match up with them a few weeks ago, and before that ellis said he is as good as wade. keeps it interesting i guess lol.

Raps18-19 Champ
04-19-2013, 02:39 PM
Ummmm I don't see where someone asked him how many games they would win in or if they would win the series he just predicted they would win in 6.....Or did I miss where they asked him that question in the article?

Someone has to ask him to encourage and give belief to his team? Of course he has to show he believes in his own team.

still1ballin
04-19-2013, 02:39 PM
Could it be another Warriors upset over Dallas situation?

I would love it and be great for the NBA but highly unlikely.

OceanSpray
04-19-2013, 02:40 PM
I hope LeBron doesn't read this. Every time the media or a player talks bad against them, LeBron takes it serious.

Raps18-19 Champ
04-19-2013, 02:41 PM
I guess you would just blantley tell your date what your predictions are for the night too without them asking you either then huh?...."SEX TONIGHT AT 6!"

Predicting the results of an event (NBA playoffs) and predicting what you think the event will be (your example) are 2 different things.

Not sure why you care so much about what Jennings said anyways. He said something to encourage his team and show belief.

sep11ie
04-19-2013, 02:42 PM
Unlike what he does with the basketball, he shoulda passed on that question.

John Walls Era
04-19-2013, 02:43 PM
http://www.slamonline.com/online/nba/2013/04/brandon-jennings-says-bucks-will-beat-heat-in-six-games/

I actually have belief in them and that's why I bet on them(It was 3 to 1 but **** thats some faith) but does anyone else think they have a remote chance?

What kind of black market **** stand do you bet at? They pay like 100 to 1 to win the series.

JiffyMix88
04-19-2013, 02:45 PM
Someone has to ask him to encourage and give belief to his team? Of course he has to show he believes in his own team.

Right cause Memphis, Warriors, Knicks and 76ers all talked about how they could beat their opposing teams to show "belief" in their teams.

But I really dont care I hope they do succeed

Kobe2324
04-19-2013, 02:46 PM
Would love to see it, but honestly if the bucks win 1 game I would call it a good effort by them cause I really dont think this will be much of a series, i think miami will win every game by 15+ points...but hope im wrong

JiffyMix88
04-19-2013, 02:47 PM

lmfao

Raps18-19 Champ
04-19-2013, 02:47 PM
Right cause Memphis, Warriors, Knicks and 76ers all talked about how they could beat their opposing teams to show "belief" in their teams.

But I really dont care I hope they do succeed

So just because other teams don't do it, the Bucks shouldn't either?

You're making a big deal for no reason. He said something to show that even though they are complete underdogs, he believes in his team.

LakersIn5
04-19-2013, 02:50 PM

6.5 apg is good considering ellis is also getting 6.0 apg

DR_1
04-19-2013, 02:54 PM
I'd love it but heat in 5

This. Player is spot-on as usual.

Although I do love it when players think this way. They play in the NBA, if they thought any other way they wouldn't be here.

Giannis94
04-19-2013, 02:55 PM
I agree with Bjen.

Assuming the Bucks lose the series, I do think that Milwaukee is the worst match-up the Heat could have got because they are one of the most physical prickish teams in the NBA and can physically wear a team down.

Can't wait to see Miami's endurance level, if they advance.

Giannis94
04-19-2013, 02:59 PM
Better question:
Will Larry Sanders get ejected in more games than the Bucks win?

yungincome
04-19-2013, 03:01 PM
Brandon :facepalm:

xxplayerxx23
04-19-2013, 03:01 PM
I agree with Bjen.

Assuming the Bucks lose the series, I do think that Milwaukee is the worst match-up the Heat could have got because they are one of the most physical prickish teams in the NBA and can physically wear a team down.

Can't wait to see Miami's endurance level, if they advance.

How do you figure? Only way they win more then a game is if Ellis and Jennings are both on fire and sanders is a presence in the paint. I would be the happiest man alive if they can do it!!

Knick_Fever
04-19-2013, 03:18 PM
Heat will sweep the Bucks in a complete obliteration. Closest game for the Bucks would probably be game 4, when they will be fighting for their lives- and still lose by 20.

xRipCity
04-19-2013, 03:20 PM
What is Jennings supposed to say? We'll lose in 5?

LAKobeBryant
04-19-2013, 03:22 PM
What else are you suppose to say if your Jennings, "were getting swept"?

Slug3
04-19-2013, 03:37 PM
What else are you suppose to say if your Jennings, "were getting swept"?

You do it by not saying ANYTHING. I mean I dont see Miami coming out saying they are going to beat them in X games even though everyone knows they are going to.

OceanSpray
04-19-2013, 03:38 PM
What should Jennings have said?

"It's going to be tough. They are the champs and we'll need to stay healthy and stay strong".
To say you're going to win in 6? Damn, he's cocky.

yungincome
04-19-2013, 03:39 PM
What is Jennings supposed to say? We'll lose in 4[/B][/B][/B][/B]?

FIXED... and yes

BigBlueCrew
04-19-2013, 03:41 PM
What is Jennings supposed to say? We'll lose in 5?

this

sheesh, people by the beach get so butthurt. Relax let him think that.

HeaTxRipZz
04-19-2013, 04:52 PM
I don't think anyone is butt hurt lol they are just laughing at dude. I'm guessing that term can be used for anything

JasonJohnHorn
04-19-2013, 09:32 PM
Gotta respect his confidence. I don't believe the officials would let this happen even if the Bucks out-played Miami.

That said, the Bucks have the best rebounders on the floor and also the best PG. I expect a sweep, but the Bucks have the tools to make this a competitive series.

ChitownBears22
04-19-2013, 09:33 PM
Good on Jennings staying positive.

After saying that I would like to add this guy is a moron, if he believes in this team and his teammates, why is he set to leave Milwaukee next year?

b@llhog24
04-19-2013, 09:37 PM
Funny enough cause they'll probably shut his *** down.

KingPosey
04-19-2013, 09:50 PM
FIXED... and yes

Ya sure looks like you cleaned that up.

DrDre94
04-19-2013, 09:54 PM
Bold statement. Can't wait for this series.

NYG+Braves
04-19-2013, 10:07 PM
Id hope this is what he would say. Not a big deal, we all know how this series will end. At least he has confodence in his team. Obv tho this prob wasnt smart. Now the heat will sweep them.

BklynKnicks3
04-19-2013, 10:12 PM
will be a sweep waste of a playoff spot. I wont watch a second of it or any other heat game that doesnt involve the knicks

beasted86
04-19-2013, 10:24 PM

"we gonna get swept"

Exactly.

But Chalmers and Cole are going to come out "geeked up" just like the Linsanity craze for Game 1 at home. I don't expect Jennings to do s--- on Sunday.

ohreally
04-19-2013, 10:29 PM
You do it by not saying ANYTHING. I mean I dont see Miami coming out saying they are going to beat them in X games even though everyone knows they are going to.

Miami making a prediction against a number 8 seed would just be stupid. They basically shouldn't even be thinking about the bucks as being something to talk about. If anything they would have to say "they can be dangerous, we don't underestimate them." Though , they aren't really goings take hem seriously.

And that's the chance the Bucks have. They've played pretty well against the Heat in some games. Jennings can definitely go off on the Heat. The Bucks have as good a chance as anybody in the east to take this series, and Jennings should be saying that, not cringing in his boots and praying not to be embarrassed.

lol, please
04-19-2013, 10:30 PM
Ellis will carry them to a sweep, proving Guppyfighter wrong and defying advanced stats. :laugh2:

Guppyfighter
04-19-2013, 10:33 PM
Ellis will carry them to a sweep, proving Guppyfighter wrong and defying advanced stats. :laugh2:

It wouldn't defy advanced stats. Everything that happens on the court still happens and that is exactly what stats measure.

I am personally rooting for the upset.

Kashmir13579
04-19-2013, 10:34 PM
It would be a favor to everyone else if they did. :laugh2:

Knicks will beat them in 6 though. :cool:

lamzoka
04-19-2013, 10:41 PM
I like their confidences but this series will be over in 5

GiantsSwaGG
04-19-2013, 10:45 PM
They have a shot. They have something the heat don't have, and that's size. But it will all boil down to Ellis and Jennings, if they can play lights out they can beat the heat!

NBA_Starter
04-19-2013, 10:47 PM
Not a chance

LongWayFromHome
04-20-2013, 01:33 AM
Jennings and Ellis are finally going to have their coming out party.

By that I mean everyone is finally going to get to see what inefficient chuckers they are. Remember what Lebron did to Rose 2 years ago? This HEAT "D" is going to put those guys to shame.

Prediction. They have a combined FG% of under 35% for the series.

lol, please
04-20-2013, 01:41 AM
It wouldn't defy advanced stats. Everything that happens on the court still happens and that is exactly what stats measure.

I am personally rooting for the upset.

I meant as far as projections. Baseball is on my mind, sorry.

Lakeshow24KB
04-20-2013, 01:48 AM
Lol they're bout to get swept.

Big Zo
04-20-2013, 10:22 AM
will be a sweep waste of a playoff spot. I wont watch a second of it or any other heat game that doesnt involve the knicks

So what you're saying is you won't watch the playoffs past the first round?

kdspurman
04-20-2013, 10:26 AM
Exactly.

But Chalmers and Cole are going to come out "geeked up" just like the Linsanity craze for Game 1 at home. I don't expect Jennings to do s--- on Sunday.

I don't know Lin was still sort of on the Linsanity high, and hadn't really established himself. Jennings is a little more confident in his game, and probably more dangerous at this point then Lin was at that time. So I don't know if the Chalmers/Cole thing will knock him off what he wants to do, but I could see him being very cold.

koreancabbage
04-20-2013, 10:28 AM
well he has to say something. LOL

but i think it was the wrong thing to say in terms of predictions.

just say its gonna be tough but we will give it our best.

c.c.
04-20-2013, 10:30 AM
This series is the least competitive and interesting series in the playoffs. Who actually wanna watch the Heat beat up on them, it should be some type of rule for teams with awful records like theirs making the playoffs. The East is always like this!

todu82
04-20-2013, 10:36 AM
Nope. I don't think the Heat win the title but I think they'll easily get past the Bucks.

waveycrockett
04-20-2013, 10:39 AM
Alot of people thought Miami would squash the Pacers last year like Bugs and they gave them a run for their money. Same with Boston. Miami tends to overlook opponents and have it come back to bite them. I wouldn't be shocked if MIL stole 1 game MAYBE 2

ROY 2 MVP Braun
04-20-2013, 11:06 AM
This series is the least competitive and interesting series in the playoffs. Who actually wanna watch the Heat beat up on them, it should be some type of rule for teams with awful records like theirs making the playoffs. The East is always like this!

yeah totally, 8 seeds shouldnt even be in the playoffs because their going to get stomped!

just like your rockets!

Giannis94
04-20-2013, 11:14 AM
How do you figure? Only way they win more then a game is if Ellis and Jennings are both on fire and sanders is a presence in the paint. I would be the happiest man alive if they can do it!!

The last three years the Bucks have beaten the Heat somewhat consistently and while they have lost a few games, they can still play the Heat better than most can. Ideally, Boylan takes his head out of his *** and puts Larry on Lebron which would be an interesting match up because of Larry's athleticism and tenacity. If you put someone like Larry, who can physically wear Lebron down if he stays foot for foot with him, it can create problems for Lebron. Am I saying it will happen? most likely not, but the potential is there if the reffs call the game fair, unlike previous Bucks vs. Heat games (giving the heat calls in quality time and Bucks calls in garbage time).

Slug3
04-20-2013, 11:22 AM
Alot of people thought Miami would squash the Pacers last year like Bugs and they gave them a run for their money. Same with Boston. Miami tends to overlook opponents and have it come back to bite them. I wouldn't be shocked if MIL stole 1 game MAYBE 2

Did you forget that Bosh was out for the whole Indy series and most of the Boston series? I think having a major player out can change a lot.

Slug3
04-20-2013, 11:23 AM
The last three years the Bucks have beaten the Heat somewhat consistently and while they have lost a few games, they can still play the Heat better than most can. Ideally, Boylan takes his head out of his *** and puts Larry on Lebron which would be an interesting match up because of Larry's athleticism and tenacity. If you put someone like Larry, who can physically wear Lebron down if he stays foot for foot with him, it can create problems for Lebron. Am I saying it will happen? most likely not, but the potential is there if the reffs call the game fair, unlike previous Bucks vs. Heat games (giving the heat calls in quality time and Bucks calls in garbage time).

If you put Sanders on lebron for the whole game he is bound to get a lot of techs.

RaJAxTWa
04-20-2013, 11:26 AM
Bucks give the Heat ton of problems, I know the season is just a small sample size but they play great defense. I can see this game going 6 or 7 and if it hits the 7th game....anything can happen. Not to mention, Heat may take them lightly and may play down to their level which will cause a lot of problems.

All I'm saying is this matchup for the Heat is not as easy as it seems. Any Heat fan knows the Bucks can give them problems, NOT CALLING AN UPSET, but a better series than people give them credit for.

Heat in 6 or 7

RaJAxTWa
04-20-2013, 11:34 AM
http://www.goalwire.com/en/statistics_and_tables/basketball/usa/nba/miami_heat_vs_milwaukee_bucks/2904985/

Bucks can hold their own, look at the past 8 games against eachother (Heat still had the same core) the Bucks are 4-4 against the Heat, I really want to see the Bucks give them an *** whooping. That obviously wont happen but I expect a 6 to 7 game series.

Giannis94
04-20-2013, 11:34 AM
If you put Sanders on lebron for the whole game he is bound to get a lot of techs.
Pssst....He'll get tec's either way. Rather it be harder fouls that lead to tecs on Lebron than giving refferees Thumbs up (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGEqWkmbxk4)

Big Zo
04-20-2013, 11:35 AM

Missing Chris Bosh, and Wade playing hurt had nothing to do with that?

pd1dish
04-20-2013, 12:00 PM

lol how do you think the writer go him to start talking? players arent just on a podium giving a soap box speech. reporters ask them questions and then quote their answers in the articles they write. dont diss someone and not know what you are talking about. have you ever seen what questions are being posed to players? thats why a lot of the time, things they say are taken out of context and most of the time the question being asked is asked in a certain way to get a specific type of response, which is why i try not to take what i hear players saying in the media very seriously. the media edits so much that you never know what is actually being said and whats going on.

as for this case, im guessing the reporter asked something along the lines of "how do you see this series shaping out for you guys?" and Jennings gave the right answer. like another poster said, hes not going to go out there and say "i think we will be dominated in this series, and we will lose in 5". get off his *** and think for a second

SportsFanatic10
04-20-2013, 12:17 PM
Missing Chris Bosh, and Wade playing hurt had nothing to do with that?

yeah and not only that but the pacers and celtics are/were better than the bucks. and the heat are better this year than they were last year with the additions of allen/lewis/birdman.

Lord Leoshes
04-20-2013, 02:43 PM
To make it fare we should not play Wade or Bosh so all 4 games wont be blowouts by over 20 points.

Hawkeye15
04-20-2013, 02:46 PM
While we all know Jennings has a tendency to talk out of his ***, what do you expect him to say? However, tweeting it, versus answering a direct question, shows how idiotic he is. Like the far superior team needs any more motivation to beat a team that would have finished 11th with that record out west.

Im_in_Mia_bish
04-20-2013, 03:50 PM

"we gonna get swept"

no i expect him to ignore the question. duh real competitors let their game do the talking

Im_in_Mia_bish
04-20-2013, 03:53 PM

lol wtf, what does milwaukee and indiana have in common?????????//

SeoulBeatz
04-20-2013, 04:08 PM

"we gonna get swept"

exactly. you gotta believe you can win, or else why even suit up?

lakerboy
04-20-2013, 04:50 PM
I hope LeBron doesn't read this. Every time the media or a player talks bad against them, LeBron takes it serious.

You better hope Lebron doesn't choke again this year. For all the glory he received the past season, last year was the only year he didn't choke in the playoffs.

Minimal
04-20-2013, 05:38 PM
exactly. you gotta believe you can win, or else why even suit up?
Yeah, you gotta believe you can win, but you shouldn't spit it out to the reporters. Its better stay humble and simply say that we are gonna do our best to stop Miami. But saying Bucks are gonna win in 6 to reporters is just stupid, keep it in your mind. The chances are really small and he knows that. He is gonna look really stupid after they lose in 4 or 5.

Khri
04-20-2013, 05:47 PM
Should have said in 5 :p

justinnum1
04-20-2013, 06:44 PM
He would have gotten more attention if he said heat win in 6.

John Walls Era
04-20-2013, 06:53 PM
Bucks won't even win a game. Maybe game 3, but they're gonna get swept. I hate when idiots in the NBA make stupid guarantees that their mothers won't even bet on.

Aust
04-20-2013, 08:33 PM
He better back that mouth up with some play

ROY 2 MVP Braun
04-20-2013, 08:57 PM
Bucks won't even win a game. Maybe game 3, but they're gonna get swept. I hate when idiots in the NBA make stupid guarantees that their mothers won't even bet on.

i hate idiots that cant read!!! where did he make this guarantee? lmao

goingfor28
04-20-2013, 09:28 PM

"we gonna get swept"

exactly. if im a bucks fan im glad hes at least confident.

c.c.
04-21-2013, 07:00 AM
yeah totally, 8 seeds shouldnt even be in the playoffs because their going to get stomped!

just like your rockets!

8th seeds with awful records like the Bucks

MILLERHIGHLIFE
04-21-2013, 07:08 AM
4 games this year Bucks won one and had a close one in over time but lost. Bucks had the Heats number prior years as well. This year we been slipping. Moute hasn't been the lockdown defender he use to be. Dunleavy been off this year. Jennings, Ellis and Redick been up and down. Our only hope is our big's getting easy baskets. Ersan, Henson, Sanders will have to come up big.

Bravo95
04-21-2013, 07:13 AM
Should have said 5 or 7 so he could go to King Of Diamonds again and post the celebration pics.

JordansBulls
04-21-2013, 09:29 AM
Didn't they just lose to the Heat without Bosh and Wade playing?

JordansBulls
04-21-2013, 09:31 AM
Gotta respect his confidence. I don't believe the officials would let this happen even if the Bucks out-played Miami.

That said, the Bucks have the best rebounders on the floor and also the best PG. I expect a sweep, but the Bucks have the tools to make this a competitive series.

In the East the Knicks would be the only team they would allow to beat the Heat right now unless Rose came back for Chicago. No one makes the finals worth watching other than Miami or NY right now.

mjt20mik
04-21-2013, 01:38 PM
In the East the Knicks would be the only team they would allow to beat the Heat right now unless Rose came back for Chicago. No one makes the finals worth watching other than Miami or NY right now.

No love for Indiana?

Im_in_Mia_bish
04-21-2013, 02:36 PM
sweep time for the baby bucks. we dont "fear the deer" down here in southbeach :)

John Walls Era
04-21-2013, 02:47 PM
i hate idiots that cant read!!! where did he make this guarantee? lmao

I know in some states. The reading comprehension is terrible because of their up bringing.

John Walls Era
04-21-2013, 02:48 PM
Fear the Deer? More like **** the Bucks. Heat in 4, will win by double digits every game. Jennings can go enjoy his max contract next year in somewhere nice at least.

OceanSpray
04-21-2013, 09:45 PM
Brandon Jennings fails again.

John Walls Era
04-21-2013, 09:54 PM
TBF it could still happen.

LayBraun
04-22-2013, 01:48 AM
Off to a pretty bad start

DerekCzajkowski
04-22-2013, 02:12 AM
Heat is just a bunch of band Wagon fans.. Idc if my bucks get swept ill root for them because they are my team and didn't need to lure three all stars to win a ship.. The heat are the Yankees of the NBA..It's the cool thing to do. The NBA won't allow any team in the east to go to the Finals except for the heat or knicks and in that case. Go knicks

DerekCzajkowski
04-22-2013, 02:15 AM
LeBron is very talented but he is everything that I hate about watching basketball. He dunks a ball and stares down the crowd and players. It's not that hard of a feat when your that tall. Now if LeBron were to make a game winning shot like Jordan then go ahead and stare down people and jump around. Otherwise shut up and play.

Slug3
04-22-2013, 09:29 AM
LeBron is very talented but he is everything that I hate about watching basketball. He dunks a ball and stares down the crowd and players. It's not that hard of a feat when your that tall. Now if LeBron were to make a game winning shot like Jordan then go ahead and stare down people and jump around. Otherwise shut up and play.

Someone's a little butt hurt.

pedrofan45
04-22-2013, 09:42 AM

When fans say stuff like this it just makes me shake my head. You must hate watching basketball a lot because Lebron certainly isn't the only one who does that. The NBA is full of cocky players so stop drinking the haterade and instead, enjoy watching the best player in the league. It makes it much more fun, I swear.

You know how I easily know you're a hater? Because you mention Jordan, who must have stared down people after dunks more than anyone I can remember.

Slug3
04-22-2013, 10:06 AM
When fans say stuff like this it just makes me shake my head. You must hate watching basketball a lot because Lebron certainly isn't the only one who does that. The NBA is full of cocky players so stop drinking the haterade and instead, enjoy watching the best player in the league. It makes it much more fun, I swear.

You know how I easily know you're a hater? Because you mention Jordan, who must have stared down people after dunks more than anyone I can remember.

The thing is a lot of posters on here never did get to watch Jordan play.

Heatcheck
04-22-2013, 11:21 AM

what are you ten?

daleja424
04-22-2013, 11:33 AM
The "what is he supposed to say" argument is awful!

What he is supposed to say is the same thing as the HEAT said when asked about the series...

None of the HEAT players said, "We gunna sweep them." They all said the correct thing, "We respect the Bucks and they have our full attention. We know we will have to play hard to beat them."

That is the difference between vets with class and punks... And thats the truth.

There are a million different things he could say in the situation to indicate he has confidence in his team without claiming to the world that his team is better than Miami...

OceanSpray
04-22-2013, 11:34 AM
what are you ten?

I love it! People ridicule lebron because he stares down a player after a dunk? when jordan did it, people were saying he did it to intimidate the opposin players. When lebron does it, he's a criminal. Yup, the hate is a huge hit these days.

DerekCzajkowski
04-22-2013, 04:46 PM

The best player in the league is Kobe.

Guppyfighter
04-22-2013, 04:49 PM
Heat fans need to stop pretending that Lebron gets hated on by everyone when it's obviously just Laker fans.

DerekCzajkowski
04-22-2013, 04:51 PM
I lost all respect for Lebron when he left Cleveland to form the trio.. A real man wouldve stayed and got the job done himself in his hometown might I add for the same amount of money and everything wouldve been his. Did Jordan ever team up with people? What about Kobe? The heat r the best team and they'll roll over my bucks I have no problem admitting that the Bucks suck. But stern and the NBA have made it impossible for a small market team to even compete. These playoffs are a joke there's only 4 teams who have any chance of winning it.

The real reason I hate the heat is the bandwagon fans. If your from Miami or have followed them for sometime great you can say or do whatever you want. But there's more heat fans in Milwaukee than there are bucks fans. I guess it's the cool thing to do. Root for the best teams in sports ie heat yankees

DerekCzajkowski
04-22-2013, 04:51 PM
Heat fans need to stop pretending that Lebron gets hated on by everyone when it's obviously just Laker fans.

I'm not a laker fan in the least bit

bucketss
04-22-2013, 04:55 PM
The best player in the league is Kobe.

puff puff pass

bucketss
04-22-2013, 04:57 PM
I lost all respect for Lebron when he left Cleveland to form the trio.. A real man wouldve stayed and got the job done himself in his hometown might I add for the same amount of money and everything wouldve been his. Did Jordan ever team up with people? What about Kobe? The heat r the best team and they'll roll over my bucks I have no problem admitting that the Bucks suck. But stern and the NBA have made it impossible for a small market team to even compete. These playoffs are a joke there's only 4 teams who have any chance of winning it.

The real reason I hate the heat is the bandwagon fans. If your from Miami or have followed them for sometime great you can say or do whatever you want. But there's more heat fans in Milwaukee than there are bucks fans. I guess it's the cool thing to do. Root for the best teams in sports ie heat yankees

true. teams like the bucks should just be contracted. they're just farm teams at the moment LMAO!!

DerekCzajkowski
04-22-2013, 05:00 PM
Correct^

pedrofan45
04-24-2013, 09:09 PM
puff puff pass

pass it over here bruh

Im_in_Mia_bish
04-25-2013, 05:28 AM
oh no!! we're going to lose the next 4 games right???????

Im_in_Mia_bish
04-25-2013, 05:29 AM

alright fiiiiiiiine.

Chavacano
04-25-2013, 07:57 AM
I'd like to have what Jennings is smoking.

LayBraun
04-25-2013, 09:19 AM

This is a classic LeBron hate post. Kobe never played with anyone good (oh wait, shaq was better than both wade AND bosh).

Jordan never played with anyone good either (oh wait, the bulls have one of the greatest teams ever constructed). Pippen and rodman?? they were scrubs!!

ROY 2 MVP Braun
05-02-2013, 10:09 PM
I know in some states. The reading comprehension is terrible because of their up bringing.

LMAO he never said that he guaranteed it though thats what im saying! so you are wrong....who has both reading and hearing comprehension problems? find a video of him saying it he never guaranteed anything

DumDum
05-03-2013, 12:35 AM
Jennings doesn't want to be in Milwaukee he only said this to stroke his ego

JordansBulls
05-03-2013, 12:38 AM
Why the hell is this dumb *** thread still open?

John Walls Era
05-03-2013, 01:30 AM
Jennings was pretty close with his prediction.

Im_in_Mia_bish
05-03-2013, 02:39 AM
.. i guess we lost :(