PDA

View Full Version : Sports Illustrated: Inside the mind of Larry Sanders

Clippersfan86
04-14-2013, 10:53 AM
http://nba.si.com/2013/04/14/larry-sanders-bucks-sports-illustrated/

Amazing read.

Chucky Woods
04-14-2013, 11:48 AM
I have got to get this. This guy is going to be an absolute stud, and this somewhat explains his outbursts. I love his intensity towards the game and his pride on the defensive side of the court. His potential is sky high and he is already a favorite for DPOY. Thanks for sharing Clippersfan, Great read.

KnicksorBust
04-14-2013, 11:54 AM
Any mention of Kim English?

KnicksorBust
04-14-2013, 12:01 PM
In all seriousness, it's amazing to think that Sanders was such some homeless kid with an abusive father who lived on the streets or in a cramped living with 16 other people... and now he's in the NBA. It sounds like he really wants to give back (wanting to open a battered woman shelter) so more power to him.

Clippersfan86
04-14-2013, 12:14 PM
In all seriousness, it's amazing to think that Sanders was such some homeless kid with an abusive father who lived on the streets or in a cramped living with 16 other people... and now he's in the NBA. It sounds like he really wants to give back (wanting to open a battered woman shelter) so more power to him.

I had pretty much the exact same upbringing if not worse so Sanders is a huge inspiration. Great guy for sure. Like you said you cann tell he wants to give back and help people.

slaker619
04-14-2013, 12:46 PM
He's really stepped up