PDA

View Full Version : Why did Steve Blake shoot FTs when Dwight got fouled?

sunsfan88
04-14-2013, 09:07 AM
I was watching this video which shows every single bogus call the refs made in the Laker-Warriors game and I had a question, at the end of the game (when Dwight should have really been called for moving screen) they called a foul on Curry for running into him...ok but then why the hell did Steve Blake shoot FTs for Dwight?!

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=RghqDTFMNdQ&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DRghqDTFMNdQ%26feature%3 Dyoutu.be

Iron24th
04-14-2013, 09:09 AM
Looool you again, I told you, you'll not get our pick!

U mad???

sunsfan88
04-14-2013, 09:15 AM
Looool you again, I told you, you'll not get our pick!

U mad???

See this is why people don't like Laker fans. It's like they are the Raiders fans of the NBA.

Iron24th
04-14-2013, 09:16 AM
See this is why people don't like Laker fans. It's like they are the Raiders fans of the NBA.

Says the guy who has a baiting sig :rolleyes:

sunsfan88
04-14-2013, 09:22 AM
Says the guy who has a baiting sig :rolleyes:

How is my sig baiting? The Suns have the WORST record in the West, 2nd worst record in its franchise history, is it so bad that the possibility of the LAL missing playoffs and Suns getting their pick is about the only good positive for the Suns this season? So I have a sig cheering that on.

And it adds to the fact that Nash was stolen from us so it's kinda like karma for that.

Iron24th
04-14-2013, 09:24 AM
How is my sig baiting? The Suns have the WORST record in the West, 2nd worst record in its franchise history, is it so bad that the possibility of the LAL missing playoffs and Suns getting their pick is about the only good positive for the Suns this season? So I have a sig cheering that on.

And it adds to the fact that Nash was stolen from us so it's kinda like karma for that.

Stolen? Lol no class at all.

Your owner gave Nash a favor for all he has done for the suns.

Sly Guy
04-14-2013, 09:35 AM
all baiting aside, watching that vid does lend credibility to the 'fixed game' hypothesis. I can understand a bad call or two, but seeing that many obvious blown calls all from a single game really emphasizes the point.

xxplayerxx23
04-14-2013, 09:38 AM
Stolen? Lol no class at all.

Your owner gave Nash a favor for all he has done for the suns.

Should of given him a better favor and sent him to the Knicks :p

sunsfan88
04-14-2013, 09:42 AM
all baiting aside, watching that vid does lend credibility to the 'fixed game' hypothesis. I can understand a bad call or two, but seeing that many obvious blown calls all from a single game really emphasizes the point.
Yea I was a bit surprised too. I knew the calls were bad but damn not this bad.

Iron24th
04-14-2013, 09:42 AM
Should of given him a better favor and sent him to the Knicks :p

It would not have been a gift for you unless you wanted a no defense PG who played only 50 games...

still1ballin
04-14-2013, 09:54 AM
Dude stop complaining! My god! The game is over!! Move on

They fouled Blake. Blake went to the line

ManRam
04-14-2013, 10:16 AM
the all powerful david stern who can control every ref with his magical puppet strings. that's why.

LionsFan..LOL
04-14-2013, 11:24 AM
Baiting. Closed.