PDA

View Full Version : Game 81: Golden State Warriors (45-35) Vs. San Antonio Spurs (58-21)

MackShock
04-13-2013, 06:09 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/philladelfigga/NBA/Warriors.gif Vs. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/philladelfigga/NBA/Spurs.gif

Monday, April 15th, 2013
7:30PM Pacific Time

Oracle Arena
The BAY, Californ-I-A
415 510 408 650 925 707

http://sfjcf.smugmug.com/Staff/Warriors/W30/278049831_WFSoR-S-1.jpg

PROJECTED LINEUPS

The Dubs

http://a.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/i/headshots/nba/players/full/3975.png&w=150&h=120http://a.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/i/headshots/nba/players/full/6475.png&w=150&h=120http://a.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/i/headshots/nba/players/full/6578.png&w=150&h=120http://a.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/i/headshots/nba/players/full/2772.png&w=150&h=120http://a.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/i/headshots/nba/players/full/6587.png&w=150&h=120

San Antonio Spurs

http://a.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/i/headshots/nba/players/full/1015.png&w=150&h=120http://a.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/i/headshots/nba/players/full/3988.png&w=150&h=120http://a.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/i/headshots/nba/players/full/6450.png&w=150&h=120http://a.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/i/headshots/nba/players/full/215.png&w=150&h=120http://a.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/i/headshots/nba/players/full/3233.png&w=150&h=120

THE RUNDOWN

MUST. WIN. GAME.
DUBS UP!!!
WE GOT THIS!!!
Warriors Home Record: 27-13
Spurs Road Record: 23-16

Thread goal: 300 posts

curtcocaine
04-13-2013, 06:32 PM
Goal post 299:)

MackShock
04-13-2013, 06:38 PM
we couldnt even hit 300 on our last one..we wouldve if i didnt fall asleep

asandhu23
04-13-2013, 07:59 PM
Watch this game as well. whopping free throw disparity again.

likemystylez
04-13-2013, 08:13 PM
so when they say bogut is going to try and get healthy over the summer... does that mean hes gonna sit the rest of the season and playoffs?

likemystylez
04-13-2013, 08:23 PM
The spurs might want this one bad- there were rumors that teams might be trying to avoid the number one seed to avoid the lakers in the first round. Anybody who saw last nights game knows there is no way the NBA is going to allow the lakers to miss the post season.

But all of a sudden- the first seed matched up against a Kobeless lakers team looks like a good place to be. The refs can help- bu the refs were basically pulling the lakers through that 4th quarter last night with kobe bryant and it looked like the warriors were still the far better team. Without kobe- I dont think the refs can do enough to win a series against the spurs or thunder. I mean they would have hand out 10 game suspensions to westbrook and durant in the first quarter of game one for giving a high five on the way into the first time out when the thunder went up 15-4 with 8:26 left in the first quarter.

MackShock
04-13-2013, 08:42 PM
My friend argues that the referees don't have the same viewing angles as we do to make their calls

likemystylez
04-13-2013, 09:06 PM
I understand missing a call from time to time cuz they dont see it. Heck- there are atleast a couple small fouls on every posession. The refs cant see everything. That doesnt explain making calls that simply didnt happen (In any angle)... and last night the refs seemed to make A LOT of calls that didnt happen

MackShock
04-13-2013, 09:41 PM
Yep. Phantom fouls deluxe. Kobe Bryant falling on his own power and Barnes getting the call.

MackShock
04-13-2013, 09:44 PM
Whether or not the NBA rigged or not is up for debate. But blatant favoritism of superstars getting calls is just ridiculous and sooooo obvious. Only Lakers fans can't see it because they are on the winning side of the rig.

Stupid NBA. NOTHING MORE THAN WATCHING WWE IF YOU ASK ME.

lol, please
04-13-2013, 11:19 PM
My friend argues that the referees don't have the same viewing angles as we do to make their callsNeither do Fitz and Barnett, and countless other people who acknowledged foul play in that game from the refs.

lol, please
04-13-2013, 11:21 PM
Whether or not the NBA rigged or not is up for debate. But blatant favoritism of superstars getting calls is just ridiculous and sooooo obvious. Only Lakers fans can't see it because they are on the winning side of the rig.

Stupid NBA. NOTHING MORE THAN WATCHING WWE IF YOU ASK ME.
Sorry, but no. I don't like reminding people of this, but I was a die hard Laker fan for many moons, and even then it was clear as day to me any everyone else around me the Laker-bias. The only difference is we didn't care as much obviously, as it was to our benefit, but I would never deny it, or other things that are downright cheesy about the Lakers organization. Contrary to popular belief, I am far from a homer when it comes to stuff like that. Give me a legit competition and parity any day.

lol, please
04-13-2013, 11:22 PM
Crap, I just realized I made those posts in the Spurs GDT. That Lakers game is in the past people, Go Dubs! Must win game.

MackShock
04-13-2013, 11:59 PM
Whenever we play the Lakers or any team with a superstar.. There is no such thing as parity.

Call it what you want, but plain and simple, if you don't think that there is preferential treatment when it comes to superstars then that's a straight up :facepalm:

lol, please
04-14-2013, 01:31 AM
lol who said that? I agree.

lol, please
04-14-2013, 01:32 AM
Especially the Warriors. We never get calls. Even at Oracle. :pity:

MackShock
04-14-2013, 01:41 AM
Especially the Warriors. We never get calls. Even at Oracle. :pity:

Well IDK. james harden gets a whole bunch of FTs and he is far from a superstar. i suppose the rig has to make sense so some ppl can make the argument that harden isnt a kobe or lebron but shoots many free throws.

but to put my point plain and simple..preferential treatment exists. anybody who denies it is not watching basketball. and because of the fact that it exists, even if it's just a smidgen, it causes an uneven playing field and thats not fair to the rest of the league.

but hey, when stern's objective is to make money, he could care less. i dont think adam silver will be any better.

MackShock
04-14-2013, 01:41 AM
and you said many moons :laugh2:

lol, please
04-14-2013, 02:03 AM
:nod: :cool:

likemystylez
04-14-2013, 08:40 AM
Well IDK. james harden gets a whole bunch of FTs and he is far from a superstar. i suppose the rig has to make sense so some ppl can make the argument that harden isnt a kobe or lebron but shoots many free throws.

but to put my point plain and simple..preferential treatment exists. anybody who denies it is not watching basketball. and because of the fact that it exists, even if it's just a smidgen, it causes an uneven playing field and thats not fair to the rest of the league.

but hey, when stern's objective is to make money, he could care less. i dont think adam silver will be any better.

james harden is indeed a superstar. Hes probably one of the top 5 most well rounded offensive players in the game. The houston team without james harden wouldnt win 30 games this season.

COOLbeans
04-14-2013, 11:02 AM
Once Houston gave him that kind of money, he put up those kind of numbers, while ESPN saying he's a top 5 player, pretty much deems him a superstar in the eyes of the NBA

MackShock
04-14-2013, 11:51 AM
this is his first year starting..hes been a career 6th man. i dont know if i would put him in the conversation with kobe, lebron, wade, and durant just yet. close though. he's past middle tier for sure but not quite top tier

likemystylez
04-14-2013, 11:58 AM
this is his first year starting..hes been a career 6th man. i dont know if i would put him in the conversation with kobe, lebron, wade, and durant just yet. close though. he's past middle tier for sure but not quite top tier

houston has no business sniffing the playoffs without james harden. You wouldnt put harden in the convo with kobe??

Check out this equation

(Lakers - Kobe Bryant) >>>>>>> (Rockets- James Harden) ..... which means James Harden >>>>> Kobe Bryant... and rockets are a lot better than lakers

MackShock
04-14-2013, 12:56 PM
your equation states that Kobe Bryant is better than James Harden. The side with the mouth open is the greater 1.

Also, say LeBron misses the season. I think the heat would still make the playoffs with Chris Bosh and Wade don't you think? Even if not the number one seed, they would still be better than the 40-42 bucks. In that scenario LeBron is not instrumental to his team winning

curtcocaine
04-14-2013, 12:58 PM
Im must admit i am also a laker fan. Post in there form in there form on the reg, its sad. Stern get us in the playoffs wtf.....u see that often. When we play em i always go for the warriors being from vallejo. This last game we got played played bad what was the free throw diffrence?

MackShock
04-14-2013, 01:20 PM
50 to 14. even without hack a Dwight its 29-14. Complete BS.

likemystylez
04-14-2013, 06:47 PM
your equation states that Kobe Bryant is better than James Harden. The side with the mouth open is the greater 1.

Also, say LeBron misses the season. I think the heat would still make the playoffs with Chris Bosh and Wade don't you think? Even if not the number one seed, they would still be better than the 40-42 bucks. In that scenario LeBron is not instrumental to his team winning

No look at it again,

The lakers- Kobe Bryant are better than the rockets - James harden.

The lakers without kobe bryant are a lot better than the rockets without james harden. Yet with both players in the line up the rockets are a lot better. That could ONLY mean that James harden makes a bigger impact than kobe bryant.

winwarriorslose
04-14-2013, 07:25 PM
No look at it again,

The lakers- Kobe Bryant are better than the rockets - James harden.

The lakers without kobe bryant are a lot better than the rockets without james harden. Yet with both players in the line up the rockets are a lot better. That could ONLY mean that James harden makes a bigger impact than kobe bryant.

lol...

winwarriorslose
04-14-2013, 07:25 PM
Im must admit i am also a laker fan. Post in there form in there form on the reg, its sad. Stern get us in the playoffs wtf.....u see that often. When we play em i always go for the warriors being from vallejo. This last game we got played played bad what was the free throw diffrence?

WTF...lakers and warriors fan? are you a giants and dodgers fan too? Get outta hereeeee

MackShock
04-14-2013, 07:36 PM
the NBA is so rigged that it might as well be called the booby trap League

lol, please
04-14-2013, 07:51 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RghqDTFMNdQ&feature=youtu.be

bigmac8675
04-14-2013, 07:53 PM
Oh, we got this! We really need to win this to help maintain that 6th seed and get our confidence up for the playoffs.

likemystylez
04-14-2013, 09:04 PM
Oh, we got this! We really need to win this to help maintain that 6th seed and get our confidence up for the playoffs.

the problem is we have the same number of losses as the rockets and they hold the tie breaker. They also have an easier schedule kings, suns, lakers (without kobe). Losing that utah game was not a good idea.

MackShock
04-14-2013, 09:52 PM
looks like a first round exit

Monta is beast
04-14-2013, 10:41 PM
The Rockets play the Suns and the Rockets. There most likely gonna win the game against the Suns, but I think they could lose that game against the Lakers. To be honest, I think the Lakers will be a better team without Kobe. So if they do go 1-1, we have a chance to get that 6th seed. We have the Spurs and the Trail-Blazers. If the Spurs lose to the Lakers, they'll probably rest Parker and Duncan because they'll be a game back with two games to go, and the Thunder hold the tiebreaker. Can't say the same about the Trail-Blazers, there a young team that's gonna go out there with nothing to lose. But if the Spurs do rest their key players, we have a solid chance of 2-0. So we probably have a 40% chance of getting the 6th seed.

#HighPost

iFYouSeekAmy
04-14-2013, 10:48 PM
Rockets beat the Kings 121-100.

likemystylez
04-14-2013, 10:50 PM
The Rockets play the Suns and the Rockets. There most likely gonna win the game against the Suns, but I think they could lose that game against the Lakers. To be honest, I think the Lakers will be a better team without Kobe. So if they do go 1-1, we have a chance to get that 6th seed. We have the Spurs and the Trail-Blazers. If the Spurs lose to the Lakers, they'll probably rest Parker and Duncan because they'll be a game back with two games to go, and the Thunder hold the tiebreaker. Can't say the same about the Trail-Blazers, there a young team that's gonna go out there with nothing to lose. But if the Spurs do rest their key players, we have a solid chance of 2-0. So we probably have a 40% chance of getting the 6th seed.

#HighPost

actually I see it this way, I want the spurs to play a tough game today against the lakers and win the game barely. This will do a few things.

1) It will tire the spurs out, and hopefully give us a better chance against them tommorow.

2) It will put Utah back tied with the lakers and utah owns the tie breaker. Utahs last game of the season is against the griz while the lakers are against the rockets. (Hopefully the league forces the lakers in the playoffs by letting them beat the rockets)

If the warriors win out and the lakers beat the rockets the last game- then the warriors have the 6th seed. THEY REALLY SHOULD HAVE BEAT UTAH LAST WEEK THOUGH- wed be in so much better shape right now.

Now the warriors also have to go out tommorow and show they really want that win though. If the warriors go out there and rest their starters and phone it in agains the spurs (ANY OF THEIR STARTERS including BOGUT).... You dont want to lose the 6th seed wondering what would have happened if we didnt half *** it.

BTW- I am really hoping the warriors arent going to sit bogut random games during the playoffs just as precautionary. These games are so important right now- if you dont have a torn acilles you need to be out there. Just tape the ankle up and get out there and play ball. The whole reason bogut sat all that time is so he wouldnt be in and out of the line up afterwards. Nobody rushed him back- its his turn to return the favor and help the warriors get that 6th seed.

likemystylez
04-14-2013, 10:50 PM
Rockets beat the Kings 121-100.

they have the 6th seed now.....

Monta is beast
04-14-2013, 10:55 PM
2) It will put Utah back tied with the lakers and utah owns the tie breaker. Utahs last game of the season is against the griz while the lakers are against the rockets. (Hopefully the league forces the lakers in the playoffs by letting them beat the rockets)

That's another way it could go, but I'm going for the Lakers tonight. If they win, the Spurs pretty much have no chance at getting the 1st seed, so they'll rest Parker & Duncan, and that games at home. So that's pretty much a guaranteed win, then we play the the Trail-blazers on the road, but I feel like if the 6th seed was on the line, we would dominate that game. The Lakers are going to need that last game of the season no matter what. Even if they win tonight, and the Jazz lose their next game, there going to want to get into a rhythm, and learn how to play without Kobe.

likemystylez
04-14-2013, 11:26 PM
I think the blazers lose their pick if they arent in the bottom 12. Last I checked, they were number 12. They have a lot of reason to lose that game against the warriors if they are borderline on the last game of the season.

gsw-all-the-way
04-14-2013, 11:29 PM
Call me crazy, but i seriously think we have a better shot at the spurs than denver. Denver is EXTREMELY athletic, and gives us a ton of problems. The spurs are much slower nd i just think we can match up with them with a healthy bogut.

Monta is beast
04-14-2013, 11:43 PM
Call me crazy, but i seriously think we have a better shot at the spurs than denver. Denver is EXTREMELY athletic, and gives us a ton of problems. The spurs are much slower nd i just think we can match up with them with a healthy bogut.

You serious? We have a much better shot at Denver than San Antonio. The Nuggets just lost Gallinari, Lawson just came back from an ankle injury, and Faried just rolled his ankle today. Plus we have shown we can compete with them (Without Bogut/With Gallinari).

MackShock
04-15-2013, 12:42 AM
i wouldnt completely rule us against against the spurs...its not like they blew us out. well see what happens tomorrow to make a judgment call

iFYouSeekAmy
04-15-2013, 01:35 AM
Spurs lost to the Lakers. Not completely sure if the Spurs would want to rest their players for this one.. it all comes down to whether they want the first seed. OKC is most likely going to clinch since they face the Kings and the Wolves, while the Spurs face us and then the Wolves. OKC holds the tiebreaker against the Spurs, so the Spurs really have to hope that OKC lose their remaining games.

say the Spurs know they have no chance to clinch the first seed- would they rather face us or the Rockets?

likemystylez
04-15-2013, 09:13 AM
Spurs lost to the Lakers. Not completely sure if the Spurs would want to rest their players for this one.. it all comes down to whether they want the first seed. OKC is most likely going to clinch since they face the Kings and the Wolves, while the Spurs face us and then the Wolves. OKC holds the tiebreaker against the Spurs, so the Spurs really have to hope that OKC lose their remaining games.

say the Spurs know they have no chance to clinch the first seed- would they rather face us or the Rockets?

I dont think they are worried too much either way, but they might consider resting their starters on the back end of a back to back where they played a tough game in LA last night. (Assuming they think the thunder will NOT lose both of their games to end the season.)

TrueFan420
04-15-2013, 12:28 PM
It's looking like the 6 seed is the rockets to lose now and I just don't see the dropping the ball

MackShock
04-15-2013, 01:37 PM
We can't win with the refs on the payroll

- cheeseburger eddie from the longest yard

SugeKnight
04-15-2013, 01:41 PM

I agree :hide: (I still think we should fight for the 6th seed)

ESaady
04-15-2013, 03:45 PM
Parker, Duncan, and Kawhi are out for tonight! Thank you Pop. We better win goddammit!

asandhu23
04-15-2013, 04:47 PM
Esaady, u like my sig? :D

ESaady
04-15-2013, 06:55 PM
very much so :drool:

ESaady
04-15-2013, 06:55 PM
Oh, so Duncan, Parker, Leonard, Ginobili and Diaw are out.

Must win game.

MackShock
04-15-2013, 07:28 PM
Will win game

bigmac8675
04-15-2013, 07:36 PM
We better win this with those guys out...

MackShock
04-15-2013, 08:07 PM
its gone from a must win game to a will win game to a better win game

steveweve
04-15-2013, 08:56 PM
We're desperate for the win tonight! If we DO take advantage of the Spurs and get the W, and beat Portland in our last game, we WILL grab the 6th seed. Only because Houston plays the Lakers in their last game, and I doubt the refs will allow Lakers to lose that game. Dubs gnna come out firing tonight! #fu.ckyoustern

Monta is beast
04-15-2013, 09:12 PM
Parker, Duncan, and Kawhi are out for tonight! Thank you Pop. We better win goddammit!

I was right, told you ******

likemystylez
04-15-2013, 09:39 PM
We're desperate for the win tonight! If we DO take advantage of the Spurs and get the W, and beat Portland in our last game, we WILL grab the 6th seed. Only because Houston plays the Lakers in their last game, and I doubt the refs will allow Lakers to lose that game. Dubs gnna come out firing tonight! #fu.ckyoustern

they might allow the lakers to lose that game because they will have already secured the 8th seed in the playoffs and the nba would probably prefer to minimise the fix rumors if the lakers are in the playoffs either way. I mean if utah loses, then it really makes no difference if the lakers win or not.

Although- they did beat the spurs last night and that game didnt look too badly officiated. So who knows, in LA they might legitimately take the rockets. My guess is that the rockets will not sit their starting center and give him the night off like the warriors did though.

likemystylez
04-15-2013, 09:40 PM
Is there any word if Bogut is going to be in the line up tonight??

lol, please
04-15-2013, 09:53 PM
they might allow the lakers to lose that game because they will have already secured the 8th seed in the playoffs and the nba would probably prefer to minimise the fix rumors if the lakers are in the playoffs either way. I mean if utah loses, then it really makes no difference if the lakers win or not.

Although- they did beat the spurs last night and that game didnt look too badly officiated. So who knows, in LA they might legitimately take the rockets. My guess is that the rockets will not sit their starting center and give him the night off like the warriors did though.

Is there any word if Bogut is going to be in the line up tonight??
lol stylez.... :pity:

likemystylez
04-15-2013, 09:57 PM
just sayin- if your organization thinks its a must win game, you arent giving the starters a night off.... unless they have a torn achilles or something more than a "bone bruise"... whatever that is

lol, please
04-15-2013, 10:06 PM
A bone bruise can be pretty painful dude. I have had a bruised rib and it was just a c-hair short of a cracked rib pain-wise.

lol, please
04-15-2013, 10:07 PM
But I know what you were insinuating, that the Dubs are tanking. :pity:

gsw-all-the-way
04-15-2013, 10:32 PM
Yea i think denvers wings can shut down our guards, but on the other hand san antonios starting guards arent that athletic, and thaat gives us a bit of an advantage.

bigmac8675
04-15-2013, 10:46 PM
I don't like Bonner... lol

bigmac8675
04-15-2013, 10:47 PM
Damn, I wanted Barnes to hang onto that one and crush it!

bigmac8675
04-15-2013, 10:56 PM
Curry... that was pretty! He is ready for the playoffs!

steveweve
04-15-2013, 10:57 PM
All I can say is wow.. Curry is starting to remind me of CP3 with his handles.

steveweve
04-15-2013, 11:00 PM
Bogut sitting on the bench... :mad:

steveweve
Holly **** harrison barnes!!!!

steveweve
That was a monster dunk.

lincecum=future
04-15-2013, 11:01 PM
Harrison Barnes can kind of jump high

steveweve
04-15-2013, 11:03 PM

I guess.. He's not that athletic though

asandhu23
04-15-2013, 11:06 PM

you don't say, holmes.

steveweve
04-15-2013, 11:06 PM
you don't say, holmes.

So when are you going to change your profile pic?

bigmac8675
04-15-2013, 11:12 PM
Barnes for three!

asandhu23
04-15-2013, 11:12 PM
So when are you going to change your profile pic?

good question.

Monta is beast
04-15-2013, 11:16 PM
Suns up 6 right now. Almost half time.

asandhu23
04-15-2013, 11:17 PM
done.

steveweve
04-15-2013, 11:19 PM
Suns up 6 right now. Almost half time.

Last time I checked the boxscore, Luis Scola was killing it!

Monta is beast
04-15-2013, 11:20 PM
Up 6 at half time.

Monta is beast
04-15-2013, 11:21 PM
Warriors need to handle the Spurs tho

Monta is beast
04-15-2013, 11:21 PM

When he plays well, he usually sustains it all game as well. Hopefully they can win.

bigmac8675
04-15-2013, 11:25 PM
Points of of turnovers is a joke... we are killing ourselves

bigmac8675
04-15-2013, 11:25 PM
Lets go Suns!!

steveweve
04-15-2013, 11:32 PM
We need a lead heading into 2nd half

steveweve
04-15-2013, 11:33 PM
Rockets @ Phoenix: 61-67 HALFTIME

Luis Scola: 21 pts 6 boards
Dragic: 12 points 13 assist

bigmac8675
04-15-2013, 11:38 PM
How the **** are we losing to their backups! :mad:

steveweve
04-15-2013, 11:38 PM
How the **** are we losing to their backups! :mad:

There's a reason they almost beat the Heat @ miami with their bench

lol, please
04-15-2013, 11:46 PM

When he plays well, he usually sustains it all game as well. Hopefully they can win.we want the suns to win?

ESaady
04-15-2013, 11:47 PM
Suns are playing Houston. Indeed, we want the Suns to win.

ESaady
04-15-2013, 11:48 PM
**** I have to make dinner.

lol, please
04-15-2013, 11:49 PM
Pathetic we are down 3 to their bench.

ESaady
04-15-2013, 11:52 PM
Steph is feeling it!

likemystylez
04-15-2013, 11:52 PM
There's a reason they almost beat the Heat @ miami with their bench

this is what fitz is saying as a built in excuse, but the warriors are not playing like this is a must win game. They are playing the same way the spurs are.... this looks more like the scrimage that you see at open practice. The spurs arent that great of a team, the warriors are playing like its a pick up game at the park. They have like 6 or 7 unforced turnovers where they just are throwing the ball away, or getting a steal and dribbling it off their foot.

I understand the spurs players just getting out there and running around, but the warriors dont appear as though they want this game. That was evident again by the decision not to play andrew bogut who has not been ruled out by doctors... hes just being cautionary. The rockets could lose... and this is a winnable game for the warriors if they start executing like they care about the score board.

ESaady
04-15-2013, 11:53 PM
ohhhhh my lord!

bigmac8675
04-15-2013, 11:53 PM
Curry has come out on fire!

bigmac8675
04-15-2013, 11:54 PM
Nice dish to Ezeli for the finish!
That is a play Ezeli could not complete earlier in the season... I like his progress so far this year

ESaady
guppyfighter is posting on the streaming site's chatbox but not in here :(

lol, please
Warriors getting hot!!! :jumpy:

lincecum=future
Curry gettin that grown man on

steveweve
04-15-2013, 11:55 PM
this is what fitz is saying as a built in excuse, but the warriors are not playing like this is a must win game. They are playing the same way the spurs are.... this looks more like the scrimage that you see at open practice. The spurs arent that great of a team, the warriors are playing like its a pick up game at the park. They have like 6 or 7 unforced turnovers where they just are throwing the ball away, or getting a steal and dribbling it off their foot.

I understand the spurs players just getting out there and running around, but the warriors dont appear as though they want this game. That was evident again by the decision not to play andrew bogut who has not been ruled out by doctors... hes just being cautionary. The rockets could lose... and this is a winnable game for the warriors if they start executing like they care about the score board.

Couldn't have said it better myself. :clap:

lol, please
04-15-2013, 11:55 PM
Suns are playing Houston. Indeed, we want the Suns to win.why? Doesn't that also help the Lakers?

steveweve
04-15-2013, 11:57 PM
88-78 Suns Late 3rd Quarter

steveweve
04-15-2013, 11:58 PM
why? Doesn't that also help the Lakers?

Houston has the tie breaker over us. The only way for us to get 6 seed is Rockets to lose tonight and us to win our last 2.

steveweve
04-15-2013, 11:59 PM
Houston has the tie breaker over us. The only way for us to get 6 seed is Rockets to lose tonight and us to win our last 2.

So... we want them to lose, unless you want to face the thunder or spurs in playoffs.

bigmac8675
04-16-2013, 12:01 AM
Lovin the Defense!

lol, please
04-16-2013, 12:01 AM
Hmm. But doesn't that still help the Lakers? I would rather get the 7th seed and the Lakers miss the playoffs than we get the 6th and they make it. :(

Regardless of opponent.

bigmac8675
04-16-2013, 12:03 AM
Ezeli with 2 blocks! Whoo!

steveweve
Ezeli looking like D12 in da paint!

ESaady
Hey the blocks are nice and stuff, but David Lee, Steph, and Klay cannot be missing those shots.

bigmac8675
Hmm. But doesn't that still help the Lakers? I would rather get the 7th seed and the Lakers miss the playoffs than we get the 6th and they make it. :(

Regardless of opponent.

Not a chance... i much rather have us make the 6th seed and watch the Lakers get swept in the first round

bigmac8675
04-16-2013, 12:05 AM
Damn... two errant passes by Jack. Getting too fancy

ESaady
04-16-2013, 12:05 AM
stupid stupid stupid

ESaady
04-16-2013, 12:06 AM
**** gary neal.

steveweve

Regardless of opponent.

Lakers are going to make the playoffs regardless of how bad they play. Considering that, I want the Suns to win so we take 6th seed.

ESaady
this **** is so frustrating.

ESaady
04-16-2013, 12:07 AM
wow nice pass from lee and nice finish by klay!

ESaady
im bipolar.

lol, please

Regardless of opponent.

Not a chance... i much rather have us make the 6th seed and watch the Lakers get swept in the first roundagree to disagree lol. To me the Lakers not making it is more historic and satisfying than the dubs making it. Besides, as bad as they have been you know they will get swept, anything can happen.

lol, please
04-16-2013, 12:08 AM

Regardless of opponent.

Lakers are going to make the playoffs regardless of how bad they play. Considering that, I want the Suns to win so we take 6th seed.have they clinched yet?

SugeKnight
04-16-2013, 12:10 AM
No, but their magic number is 1

lol, please
04-16-2013, 12:11 AM
Then there is hope. :)

steveweve
04-16-2013, 12:12 AM
have they clinched yet?

No they haven't, I'm sure the refs wont mind assiting them. The past 4 games they have been getting every call from the phaggots with whistles.

ESaady
yay passing.

ESaady
yay no defense.

ESaady
04-16-2013, 12:13 AM
Stephhhh

ESaady
04-16-2013, 12:14 AM
jack has been so bad.

Monta is beast
04-16-2013, 12:15 AM
Suns up 3 with 7 to go.

Monta is beast
04-16-2013, 12:16 AM
If the Suns lose tonight, we better get that ****in 6th seed man.

steveweve
jack has been so bad.

Yup an offnight for Jack, these are usually the moments when you can tell what type of player he is. Will he continue to chuck up shots and waste possessions, or will he become a distributor?

steveweve
Suns up 3 with 7 to go.

:clap:

lol, please
04-16-2013, 12:22 AM
jack has been so bad.

Yup an offnight for Jack, these are usually the moments when you can tell what type of player he is. Will he continue to chuck up shots and waste possessions, or will he become a distributor?Become a distributor.

likemystylez
04-16-2013, 12:24 AM

we dont even care enough to be playing bogut though.... I mean at what point is it an important enough game to roll the dice on bogut?

steveweve
04-16-2013, 12:25 AM
Become a distributor.

Good sign.

steveweve
04-16-2013, 12:26 AM
we dont even care enough to be playing bogut though.... I mean at what point is it an important enough game to roll the dice on bogut?

Honestly you have to believe that the team is trying to get him back out there. At this point they realize his value, I'm starting to believe Bogut doesn't want to play here.

lol, please
04-16-2013, 12:26 AM
Festus is having one heck of a game.

lol, please
04-16-2013, 12:27 AM

we dont even care enough to be playing bogut though.... I mean at what point is it an important enough game to roll the dice on bogut?when we are win or go home in the playoffs?

bigmac8675
04-16-2013, 12:27 AM
Curry! 5th three tonight!

steveweve
04-16-2013, 12:28 AM
Wow......

robbnen#31
Can somebody make a gif of that last fade away three? That was ridiculous.

steveweve
If he gets in his human torch mode, he has a shot at breaking it..

lincecum=future
04-16-2013, 12:29 AM
Haha curry is nuts

bigmac8675
04-16-2013, 12:31 AM
Curry again!

lincecum=future
04-16-2013, 12:32 AM
Warriors finally taking command on these backups

steveweve
We have something special with Curry folks. This kid has potential to be a superstar.

lol, please
Curry is so close!! Let's go warriors!!!

bigmac8675
OMG Curry, you are insane!

lincecum=future
Fitzgerald is about to **** his pants

winwarriorslose
04-16-2013, 12:33 AM
Like I said Stylez...the 6th seed is ours. Fret not my foe, fret not.

bigmac8675
04-16-2013, 12:33 AM
Nice play by Ezeli!

ESaady
04-16-2013, 12:34 AM
STEPHEN CURRY!!!!!
c

steveweve
04-16-2013, 12:34 AM
Curry is coming back into this game...

bigmac8675
04-16-2013, 12:35 AM
I wonder if Curry will come back in and go for the record?

steveweve
04-16-2013, 12:37 AM
I wonder if Curry will come back in and go for the record?

I'd put my money on it.

ESaady
04-16-2013, 12:38 AM
Do it at home plz

ESaady
04-16-2013, 12:38 AM
Do it at home plz

bigmac8675
04-16-2013, 12:39 AM
Patty Mills... still love him from those awesome days at St. Marys

bigmac8675
04-16-2013, 12:40 AM
I don't think we will be seeing Steph... looks like it will happen vs. Portland

steveweve
04-16-2013, 12:40 AM
Wow I'm really surprised he isn't coming back in. He had a couple minutes to rest, why not go for the 3pt record when you could do it infront of the home crowd.

bigmac8675
04-16-2013, 12:41 AM
Houston Loses!

MackShock
04-16-2013, 12:43 AM
warriors control their own destiny

MackShock
04-16-2013, 12:44 AM
trip to denver or san antonio?

bigmac8675
04-16-2013, 12:46 AM
Nice win Warriors! We really needed that to take advantage of the Houston loss. Now lets just take care of business Wed. vs. Portland and we can count on seeing a banged up Denver team in round 1!

ESaady
04-16-2013, 12:46 AM
Steph is a beast.

asandhu23
04-16-2013, 12:47 AM
2 mo shots from Downtown San Francisco.

lol, please
04-16-2013, 12:48 AM
Dubs win!!!! :clap:

And without Bogut! How you like dem apples asandhu23. :laugh2:

asandhu23
04-16-2013, 12:50 AM
Dubs win!!!! :clap:

And without Bogut! How you like dem apples asandhu23. :laugh2:

What?

MackShock
04-16-2013, 12:53 AM
curry is wet and wild

Ljubljana
04-16-2013, 12:57 AM
Nice win Dubs !:clap:

MackShock
04-16-2013, 12:57 AM
Anybody else feelin Ezeli's play tonight?

bigmac8675
04-16-2013, 12:59 AM

ABsolutely.... this is what he has progressed to from the beginning of the season. I think he may be earning enough of my respect that I may drop the ol' "stonehands" nickname for him. He has been looking really good lately, and tonight just showed us what he is capable of at this point in his learning curve.

MackShock
04-16-2013, 01:04 AM
and hes from NorCal. STAND UP!!

lol, please
04-16-2013, 01:15 AM
Yea I said so earlier lol.

ABsolutely.... this is what he has progressed to from the beginning of the season. I think he may be earning enough of my respect that I may drop the ol' "stonehands" nickname for him. He has been looking really good lately, and tonight just showed us what he is capable of at this point in his learning curve.
Agreed. His awareness when he blocked two in a row and when he received that hand off under the basket was outstanding. He even made a free throw lol. 13 blocks. :faint: career high for him and for Jack with assists.

bigmac8675
04-16-2013, 01:20 AM
Edit... wrong thread

lol, please
04-16-2013, 01:21 AM
Edit... wrong thread

wrong thread? :laugh: rbi's in the dubs game lol.

winwarriorslose
Yea I said so earlier lol.

Agreed. His awareness when he blocked two in a row and when he received that hand off under the basket was outstanding. He even made a free throw lol. 13 blocks. :faint: career high for him and for Jack with assists.

You're reading the box score too fast lol...he had 13 boards.

lol, please
You're reading the box score too fast lol...he had 13 boards.

rofl, that's what I meant, lol.

lol, please
04-16-2013, 01:22 AM
Still beast for Ezeli.

Leandres_sf
04-16-2013, 01:48 AM
Huge win tonight!

TrueFan420
04-16-2013, 03:13 AM
Huge win tonight!

Considering the spurs rested everyone the win wasn't that big it was expected the Houston loss was massive tho.

MackShock
04-16-2013, 05:06 AM
Beastzeli

Monta is beast
04-16-2013, 04:01 PM
Anyone else see that portlands lost 11 in a row? 6th seed is ours.

asandhu23
04-16-2013, 05:07 PM
T-Mac signed with the SPURS. uh oh.

TrueFan420
04-16-2013, 05:42 PM
T-Mac signed with the SPURS. uh oh.

i know now we wanna play them in the playoffs tmac curse will live on

Monta is beast
04-16-2013, 08:57 PM
T-mac, my favorite non warrior ever