PDA

View Full Version : Line of th night: April 12th

JasonJohnHorn
04-13-2013, 10:20 AM
It was a bittersweet win for the Lakers who overcame the Warriors but may have also lost Kobe to a season ending injury. Utah beat the T-Wolves to stay in the hunt for the final playoff spot. Philly downed Washington. That Raptors managed a win over the shorthanded Bulls. The Spurs beat the Kings. OKC put down the Trailblazers. The Clippers beat the Hornets who were missing a couple of players from their line up. Boston was without Garnett, Pierce and Rondo and fell to the Heat. The Nets beat the Pacers. The Grizzlies earned a win over the Rockets. The Bobcats fell to the Pistons. The Mavericks beat the Nuggets to pull within one game of .500 meaning they may get to shave their beards after their next game. Melo continued his phenomenal play as head lead the Knicks past the Cavs. And the Hawks beat the Bucks despite a great game form Ellis.

nycericanguy
04-13-2013, 10:25 AM
I think JR Smith 31 & 5 on 13 for 16 from the field should be up there.

JasonJohnHorn
04-13-2013, 01:56 PM
I think JR Smith 31 & 5 on 13 for 16 from the field should be up there.

Yeah... and Gasol too... I missed that. Pau got a triple double. I hate that I can't edit the polls! lol But that said, I think Curry is the clear cut pic tonight...

Im_in_Mia_bish
04-13-2013, 02:10 PM
aww i wanted to vote for kobe since this was his last game of this season :(