PDA

View Full Version : Andrew Bogut injury update

asandhu23
04-12-2013, 10:26 PM
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- Golden State Warriors center Andrew Bogut has a bone bruise in his surgically repaired left ankle.

An MRI exam on Friday revealed the latest injury complication for the often-hobbled Australian big man. Bogut sprained his ankle during the Warriors' loss to Oklahoma City on Thursday night, keeping him out of Friday's game against the Lakers. He has missed 49 of Golden State's 80 games this season.

Bogut's MRI results will be examined by the doctor who performed offseason microfracture surgery on his ankle. The Warriors should know more about the extent of the injury in the next few days.

Golden State has clinched its second playoff berth in 19 years, and began the night leading Houston by a half-game for sixth place in the Western Conference.

http://www.nba.com/2013/news/04/12/warriors-bogut-has-bone-bruise.ap/index.html?rss=true&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

likemystylez
04-12-2013, 10:39 PM
so wait- is this something they are gonna drag out? or is it just precautionary. I mean if we cant get him out there for the playoffs... im not sure what the front office is saving him for??

ESaady
04-13-2013, 12:43 AM
so wait- is this something they are gonna drag out? or is it just precautionary. I mean if we cant get him out there for the playoffs... im not sure what the front office is saving him for??

Amen.

bigmac8675
04-13-2013, 02:49 AM
Where the **** is this guy!? His *** needs to be out there playing... tired of his injury ********. If he doesn't even play in the playoffs I say we just trade his *** for a some sneakers or something.

lol, please
04-13-2013, 02:58 AM
Amen.

x3.

Monta is beast
04-13-2013, 04:55 AM
Whatever happens is what it is. We gotta deal with it, and hope he gets healthy over the off-season.

Ninhmeister
04-13-2013, 01:01 PM
Geez look at all of you guys over reacting. I know Bogut is instrumental to our success but still, calm yo ****.