PDA

View Full Version : Line of the night: April 3rd

JasonJohnHorn
04-04-2013, 08:58 AM
The Nuggets came away with a win over the Jazz. The Raptors likewise earned a win over the Wizards. The Magic fell to the Spurs. Houston beat the Kings. The Trailblazers fell to the Grizzlies as the T-Wolvs beat the Bucks. The Clippers ran up the scoreboard against the Suns as VDN brought the bench out early to finish up this game. The Warriors topped the Hornets. BK beat Cleveland as Marshon Brooks dropped 27 point while starting in place of JJ. Evans had another big night on the glass. Philly fell to the Bobcats, Detroit fell to Boston despite a big night from Moose, and the Knicks beat the Hawks as Melo had his second 40+ point night in as many games. That is 90 points total over the last two games!

ColtsSpursTerps
04-04-2013, 09:04 AM
Rubio and Monroe very impressive

colinskik
04-04-2013, 09:53 AM
Really tough call here. A lot of impressive lines.

I voted Melo for three reasons.
1. Two nights in a row he's been absolutely on fire, so in my mind it becomes one great performance. (As Op said, 90 points in two nights.)
2. If you watched the game, he pulled out the entire arsenal of moves. Everytime down the floor it was a different move, same result. (He did his best Dirk impersonation - one legged fadeaway)
3. I'm a Knicks fan.

*Monroe was a close second.