PDA

View Full Version : Can we land Brian Campbell?

NYRangers4Life
04-03-2013, 11:55 AM
What a great addition he would be to the blueline, a solid d-man with offensive skills. He can run the power play like a best. What do you guys think and what would you give up for him realistically?

SLY WILLIAMS
04-03-2013, 12:24 PM
What a great addition he would be to the blueline, a solid d-man with offensive skills. He can run the power play like a best. What do you guys think and what would you give up for him realistically?

I'd like it as a player but he is almost 34 years old and gets paid 7 mill a year until the end of the 2015-2016 season so I would say it is unlikely.

liltedspop
04-03-2013, 12:26 PM
what a great addition he would be to the blueline, a solid d-man with offensive skills. He can run the power play like a best. What do you guys think and what would you give up for him realistically?

ffs no!

aanddann
04-03-2013, 12:55 PM
ffs no!

this one I agree with you on. too much of a cap hit.

bsi
04-03-2013, 01:11 PM
Great skater and ton of offensive talent but too defensively bad for Torts, too much cap hit. We need a small cap, responsible, hopefully strong defenseman that can play better than Eminger and Stralman. I'd welcome back Derrick Morris but I don't know if Tortorella would do the same.