PDA

View Full Version : Granger to Miss Rest of Regular Season

lavilevi23
03-28-2013, 05:17 PM
The Indiana Pacers announced Thursday that forward Danny Granger will miss the remainder of the season to undergo surgery on his left knee.

The decision was made after all conservative treatment options could not alleviate the soreness Granger encountered. After consultation between Granger, the Pacers' medical staff and Dr. James Andrews, surgery became the preferred option.

Photos: Granger 2011-12 Player Gallery

Granger underwent a procedure in late October for patellar tendinosis. He returned Feb. 25 and played five games before continued soreness in the knee sidelined him. After further rehab did not ease the soreness, surgery was decided on. He is expected to be ready for training camp.

http://www.nba.com/pacers/news/granger-have-surgery-miss-rest-regular-season

asandhu23
03-28-2013, 05:20 PM
Jesus Christ. Do the Heat have any competition in that conference?

greg_ory_2005
03-28-2013, 05:32 PM
I thought I heard he was gonna play tonight?

29$JerZ
03-28-2013, 05:34 PM

New York, Indy even after this news, and maybe Boston/

ILLUSIONIST^248
03-28-2013, 05:42 PM

None!

zn23
03-28-2013, 07:04 PM
who?

ATX
03-28-2013, 07:18 PM
None!

I really do hope the Lakers make it to the Finals by some outrageous miracle, so that then when Miami sweeps them, then maybe you'd stop whining so much about the Heat. It's so old man. No offense to the balanced Laker fans out there. I just think maybe you should worry more about what your team is doing rather than what another is doing. Just so tired of the biased hating just because the Heat are champs. Lakers have what 17 Championships and 5 in recent memory!? Can't Heat fans enjoy their time just a little as a top team without you bashing every little thing all the time, everyday, day after day?