PDA

View Full Version : Line of the night: March 27th

JasonJohnHorn
03-28-2013, 01:43 AM
IT IS OVER!!! In the main event last night the Miami Heat finally lost a game, to a short handed Bulls team no less. No Rose? No Hamilton? No Noah? No problem! Did Spo get out-coached by Thibs? LBJ seemed to almost will the Heat to victory with some vicious blocks at the end of the game, but the Bulls just kept dropping 3ís on the Heat. Elsewhere, the Jazz beat the Suns, though not a single player in the game recorded a double-double. McGee came off the bench to record a 20/10 game, but in the end the Spurs showed the Nuggets how to get things done. The Lakers came away with a close win which saw Minny fans react sourly to a non-call in the closing seconds of the game. Dwight would have had a 5x5 game if he knew how to pass the ball. OKC blew out the Wizards and pulled the starters out early to finish the game off. The Pacers beat the Rockets. The Clippers bear the Hornets. JR Smith lead the Knickerbockers past the Grizzlies. Boston beat the Cavs by the narrowest of margins behind a near triple-double for Paul Pierce. Cellar dwellers Orlando and Charlotte met up affording the Bobcats a rare victory. Kemba Walker and Gerald Henderson both dropped 34 points on the Magic. Jennings got benched early and the Bucks fell to the 76ers, Ilyasova and Hawes both had great rebounding nights. ATL trounced the Raptors. The Nets put away the Trailblazers behind a huge game from Reggie Evans, and Sac-town surprised the Warriors.

I'm not sure which is more impressive, Dwight's 5steals+5blocks or Evan's 26 rebounds... only three players since 85 have put up the number Diwght did: Shaq, Robinson and Hakeem (Hakeem did it on 3 occasions) though all got more assists than Diwght (zero) and either more points or more rebounds as well. Evans, only 13 other player have managed 26 rebounds in a night since 85.

49GiantWarriors
03-28-2013, 01:55 AM
Chose Dwight

49GiantWarriors
03-28-2013, 01:56 AM
But I see that you have Tyreke Evans with 26 rebounds I was about to change my answer lol

49GiantWarriors
03-28-2013, 02:03 AM
whoops I mistook the Evans up I thought you were talking about Tyreke haha. In that case change my answer to Evans

Ezio
03-28-2013, 02:24 AM
I vote for father time aka Timmeh.

PleaseBeNice
03-28-2013, 03:46 AM
Isaiah THOMAS

PleaseBeNice
03-28-2013, 03:46 AM
but really i choose dwight

NYKnickFanatic
03-28-2013, 09:38 AM
If Dwight didn't have the game he had, I would have definitely picked Evans. Great games by both players.

ManRam
03-28-2013, 12:06 PM
voted for harris. exercising my 2nd homer pick of the year

jp611
03-28-2013, 12:16 PM
voted for harris. exercising my 2nd homer pick of the year

He did go berserk last night

Helped out my fantasy team :up: