PDA

View Full Version : Dwight Howard "I will take care of (David Lee) later"

sf-fanatic
03-26-2013, 02:06 PM
The Golden State Warriors smacked, cajoled and dominated the Los Angeles Lakers on Monday night.

It left a bloodied Dwight Howard vowing retaliation afterward, for a play he said Warriors center David Lee "got away with."

"I will take care of it later," Howard said.

Howard was limited to 11 points on 4-for-8 shooting in the Lakers' 109-103 loss to a Stephen Curry-inspired Warriors team.

He got away with a shot. I will remember this game. I will remember that shot. He said he wasn't trying to do it. You can look at the play and see it for yourself. I will take care of it later.

-- Dwight Howard, referring to Warriors center David Lee
But it was Lee who stirred Howard's ire. During the second quarter, Howard was whistled for a technical foul on a play in which his lip was cut when he was smacked in the face by a Lee elbow, shortly before the Lakers entered the locker room with a 63-40 halftime deficit.

"He got away with a shot," Howard said, according to Yahoo! Sports. "I will remember this game. I will remember that shot. He said he wasn't trying to do it. You can look at the play and see it for yourself. I will take care of it later."

Howard, who required three stitches for the cut, will have a bit of a wait. The Lakers host the Warriors two weeks from Friday, on April 12, in the third-to-last regular-season game for both teams.

Curry scored 25 points and had 10 assists two nights after sustaining a sprained ankle. The Lakers also struggled to contain Lee, who added 23 points and 12 rebounds as the Warriors improved to 41-31.

With the loss, the Lakers dropped to 36-35 and hold only a one-game lead over the Jazz for the eighth and final playoff spot.

"We are the better basketball team," Warriors coach Mark Jackson said. "They are in the rearview mirror and I have not checked it and I will not."

The frustration for the Lakers was apparent to end the first half. First, Metta World Peace jawed at Lee, then awkwardly patted the All-Star forward's head once officials intervened.

A few minutes later, Howard picked up the technical foul while exchanging words with Lee and an official after he was called for a foul on Lee's layup.

"We made a statement in that first half," Jackson said.

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/9099510/dwight-howard-los-angeles-lakers-vows-payback-play-golden-state-warriors-david-lee

Warriors play the Lakers again in a few weeks. Would be interesting...

What does Dwight mean?

utl768
03-26-2013, 02:12 PM
david lee is gonna get ****ed up next time they play the lakers lol

blahblahyoutoo
03-26-2013, 02:14 PM
david lee is gonna get ****ed up next time they play the lakers lol

pretty embarrassing to be outhandled by someone giving up 4" and at least 50#.

JiffyMix88
03-26-2013, 02:15 PM
I'd like to see the play but I like what Mark had to say "We are the better basketball team," Warriors coach Mark Jackson said. "They are in the rearview mirror and I have not checked it and I will not." lol

Allphakenny1
03-26-2013, 02:21 PM
Pretty stupid to say this if Howard actually plans on retaliating against Lee because the league and the officials will be looking out for it. My guess is that he plans to do nothing and is just talking out of frustration for losing the game.

utl768
03-26-2013, 02:21 PM

dwight plays soft thats why especially this yr

LakersIn5
03-26-2013, 02:25 PM
cue the dwight and lakers bashers who are going to say lakers suck blah blah and disregard what lee did to dwight

ThunderousDemon
03-26-2013, 02:26 PM
If you can't jump just lead with your elbows/knees = David Lee

I hope metta smacks the **** out of him.

He115ing
03-26-2013, 02:31 PM
Pretty stupid to say this if Howard actually plans on retaliating against Lee because the league and the officials will be looking out for it. My guess is that he plans to do nothing and is just talking out of frustration for losing the game.

I am not surprised. Is Howard really known for making smart decisions?

ThaDubs
03-26-2013, 02:32 PM

Haha mad Laker fan is mad.

Didn't you see David Lee win the 2001 All American Dunk Contest over James White?
I'm sure the guy can jump. Anyways, David's not a dirty player. Dwight is just a *****.

Slug3
03-26-2013, 02:41 PM
I doubt Howard does anything or if anyone will let him. He does something the league will look at these comments and could suspend him. If he gets suspended at this time then he doesn't care about team play.

ThunderousDemon
03-26-2013, 02:41 PM
Haha mad Laker fan is mad.

Didn't you see David Lee win the 2001 All American Dunk Contest over James White?
I'm sure the guy can jump. Anyways, David's not a dirty player. Dwight is just a *****.

I'm not mad.

I have never been mad on PSD and never will, to exhibit such a strong emotion would be trivial.

obie
03-26-2013, 02:46 PM
Dwight has to be the biggest ***** to play int he NBA. he acts the way he plays, soft

0nekhmer
03-26-2013, 02:47 PM
Dwight is a fake tough guy. Dude wouldn't hurt a fly. Too nice and cares too much of what others think of him.

gwrighter
03-26-2013, 02:47 PM
Dwight's soft he's not going to retaliate.

sf-fanatic
03-26-2013, 02:49 PM
Did anyone see the play before the possession where Lee elbowed Howard on the and 1?

Dwight bulldozed Bogut dunked on him and tossed him the ball when Bogut was laying on the ground. Way to show someone up?

mjt20mik
03-26-2013, 02:53 PM
Dwight's a puss. He won't do anything.

Chronz
03-26-2013, 02:54 PM
Call me crazy but I would take LA in a playoff series vs GSW

JiffyMix88
03-26-2013, 02:56 PM

You're crazy

justinnum1
03-26-2013, 03:01 PM
dwight got punked by lee lol.

lol, please
03-26-2013, 03:12 PM
Mark Jackson is right. Dubs are the better team, and the Lakers are in the rear view mirror.

sfattahian
03-26-2013, 03:45 PM
He dunks on Bogut, then hands him the ball while he lays on the ground... and expects no retaliation...?? That's why Lee took an elbow to his mouth, because that's how you deal with punks like Howard. That's old school, and don't think it was an accident.

I couldn't have any less respect for Howard at this point. By the way he's acted in LA, losing the respect of Nash, Gasol, Kobe, D'Antoni, etc. he should just keep his head down and play as hard as possible.

I mean that's the definition of an empty threat, especially now you've drawn attention to the fact you want revenge. Now if he hits Lee in retaliation, he is going to get suspended and given even more bad attention. This guy won't play hurt, then tries to act tough.

He's probably the most irritating athlete of all time. I hate how he always tries to act charismatic like Shaq, but his personality falls way short. Shaq had swag, Shaq was the real deal. Howard is the biggest waste of athletic talent professional sports has ever seen. He should've been a multiple MVP and had championships by now, but he'll never get one, he's too selfish.

He's worthless, I'd never want him to be on the Warriors under any circumstances.

sfattahian
03-26-2013, 03:46 PM
Call me crazy but I would take LA in a playoff series vs GSWYeah maybe the Clippers, but you are 100% cray-cray if you think the Lakers would take the Warriors. Didn't you see the game last night?

WARRIORS@GR
03-26-2013, 03:47 PM
The fakers got outplayed once again,and then they keep talking.
Dwight is such a fool.

sfattahian
03-26-2013, 03:48 PM
Did anyone see the play before the possession where Lee elbowed Howard on the and 1?

Dwight bulldozed Bogut dunked on him and tossed him the ball when Bogut was laying on the ground. Way to show someone up?

I just love that Lee has Bogut's back like that. Also love Lee yelling at MWP "WE'RE NOT GONNA BACK DOWN, WE'RE NOT GONNA BACK DOWN!!!" God that got my juices flowing!!!!!

sfattahian
03-26-2013, 03:49 PM
Bigger poon and bigger tantrum?... Howard or Wall? Tough call

tnewkirk
03-26-2013, 03:50 PM

lee won the dunk contest.

PacersForLife
03-26-2013, 03:50 PM
Is there a video of this incident?

WARRIORS@GR
03-26-2013, 03:54 PM
He dunks on Bogut, then hands him the ball while he lays on the ground... and expects no retaliation...?? That's why Lee took an elbow to his mouth, because that's how you deal with punks like Howard. That's old school, and don't think it was an accident.

I couldn't have any less respect for Howard at this point. By the way he's acted in LA, losing the respect of Nash, Gasol, Kobe, D'Antoni, etc. he should just keep his head down and play as hard as possible.

I mean that's the definition of an empty threat, especially now you've drawn attention to the fact you want revenge. Now if he hits Lee in retaliation, he is going to get suspended and given even more bad attention. This guy won't play hurt, then tries to act tough.

He's probably the most irritating athlete of all time. I hate how he always tries to act charismatic like Shaq, but his personality falls way short. Shaq had swag, Shaq was the real deal. Howard is the biggest waste of athletic talent professional sports has ever seen. He should've been a multiple MVP and had championships by now, but he'll never get one, he's too selfish.

He's worthless, I'd never want him to be on the Warriors under any circumstances.
Perfectly said.

Jimmer55
03-26-2013, 04:00 PM
David Lee is a Gator and therefore he is in the right. Sorry, Dwight.

David Lee is a BOSS.

Tony_Starks
03-26-2013, 04:11 PM
I always thought Lee was a big time gaylord. Now it has been confirmed.......

ThaDubs
03-26-2013, 04:12 PM
I'm not mad.

I have never been mad on PSD and never will, to exhibit such a strong emotion would be trivial.

Haha so what you want Ron Artwat/Metta World Piece of **** to slap D Lee because you're happy?

Sly Guy
03-26-2013, 04:24 PM
a link to the vid of the play might help in the OP....

Allphakenny1
03-26-2013, 04:25 PM
I always thought Lee was a big time gaylord. Now it has been confirmed.......

So does the potential of Lee being gay excite you? Because I don't think you would have a chance with him, he is out of your league.

wizardsfan3
03-26-2013, 04:37 PM
Haha so what you want Ron Artwat/Metta World Piece of **** to slap D Lee because you're happy?

clever names, how did you come up with them?

Jimmer55
03-26-2013, 04:49 PM
Calling Lee gay makes you gay. Secondly, Lee was a boss and pimp on the UF campus. He already had a caddy and was bossing all over town.

Riodagoat
03-26-2013, 04:59 PM
More like "I will let MWP take care of him later."

I Rock Shaqs
03-26-2013, 05:13 PM

Dumbest thing I ever read in my entire life.... At least 50 pounds... Either your blind or just completely biased, also he didn't get out handled , if a 100 pound guy ran up and elbowed a 200 pound guy in the face that doesn't mean he got out handled. It's called a cheap shot and a dirty play.

lol, please
03-26-2013, 05:14 PM

He's worthless, I'd never want him to be on the Warriors under any circumstances.good post.

lol, please
03-26-2013, 05:15 PM

I just love that Lee has Bogut's back like that. Also love Lee yelling at MWP "WE'RE NOT GONNA BACK DOWN, WE'RE NOT GONNA BACK DOWN!!!" God that got my juices flowing!!!!!:clap:

hugepatsfan
03-26-2013, 05:27 PM
That's some real OG talk. Looks like Dwight's been wandering into the rough parts of LA.

ThaDubs
03-26-2013, 06:05 PM
clever names, how did you come up with them?

I got bored during the game yesterday, especially once the lead was at 25. I also came up with Ron Artesticles.

Tony_Starks
03-26-2013, 06:08 PM
It's so cool that the Warriors are relevant again....

John Walls Era
03-26-2013, 06:21 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=AuGCBe-4eR4

John Walls Era
03-26-2013, 06:23 PM
Dwight finally showing some fight in him... at least after the game and off the court. Honestly he won't retaliate, it would be dumb to do so.

xxplayerxx23
03-26-2013, 06:25 PM
It's so cool that the Warriors are relevant again....

Better then the lakers right now :shrug:

ThaDubs
03-26-2013, 06:26 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=AuGCBe-4eR4

See, that didn't even look intentional. David wanted the contact.

MrBistre
03-26-2013, 06:33 PM
Anybody who thinks that Lee intentionally elbowed him in the mouth needs to remember that there was a brief period 2 years ago when they actually thought they might have to amputate his arm because of the infection he got from Tyson Chandlers mouth. I think D Lee has learned that lesson.

I Rock Shaqs
03-26-2013, 06:39 PM
Anybody who thinks that Lee intentionally elbowed him in the mouth needs to remember that there was a brief period 2 years ago when they actually thought they might have to amputate his arm because of the infection he got from Tyson Chandlers mouth. I think D Lee has learned that lesson.

Im sure that's exactly what he was thinking, or maybe David Lee is just really tough?

GiantsSwaGG
03-26-2013, 06:49 PM
Dwight is softer than baby **** but that's a threat so he should suspended 5 games for this!

blahblahyoutoo
03-26-2013, 07:30 PM
Dumbest thing I ever read in my entire life.... At least 50 pounds... Either your blind or just completely biased, also he didn't get out handled , if a 100 pound guy ran up and elbowed a 200 pound guy in the face that doesn't mean he got out handled. It's called a cheap shot and a dirty play.

he got outplayed by Lee the entire game. deal with it.

c.c.
03-26-2013, 07:31 PM
Yawning!

GiantsSwaGG
03-26-2013, 07:43 PM
Dwight finally showing some fight in him... at least after the game and off the court. Honestly he won't retaliate, it would be dumb to do so.

Just because he said he'll deal with Lee later doesn't mean he's about that life. Look at the Kobe, Chris Childs situation

Cromedome
03-26-2013, 07:47 PM

Wilson Chandler and Wilson lost some teeth in the process.

king4day
03-26-2013, 08:14 PM

Good post. I agree completely.

sf-fanatic
03-26-2013, 08:29 PM
Maybe Dwight was speaking for Gasol and talked about "taking care of Lee" as in actually defending him in the next matchup ! Gasol was nowhere to be found offensively and defensively !

beasted86
03-26-2013, 09:10 PM
"We are the better basketball team," Warriors coach Mark Jackson said. "They are in the rearview mirror and I have not checked it and I will not."

Owned. :ouch:

lol, please
03-26-2013, 10:26 PM
he got outplayed by Lee the entire game. deal with it.
This.

Maybe Dwight was speaking for Gasol and talked about "taking care of Lee" as in actually defending him in the next matchup ! Gasol was nowhere to be found offensively and defensively !
lol.

Owned. :ouch:
:laugh:

Sadds The Gr8
03-26-2013, 10:59 PM
Dwights a ****in clown

Ebbs
03-27-2013, 04:08 AM
Dwight has to be the biggest ***** to play int he NBA. he acts the way he plays, soft

Agree

XD_MoNeY
03-27-2013, 04:15 AM
I wanna see you people call Dwight Howard soft to his face lol

HowFit
03-27-2013, 04:21 AM
Show it, don't say it...

HowFit
03-27-2013, 04:21 AM

How is that a problem?

sf-fanatic
03-27-2013, 05:22 AM

LoLWuT

And I'm going to say Dwight Howard is better than me and everyone on PSD at basketball before you say "Dont criticize him if you arent better than him"

likemystylez
03-27-2013, 10:37 AM

he might wait until we're no where around then say "I'll take care of him later"

People- the elbow happened with 3 or 4 minutes to go in the second quarter. Dwight howard had the entire second half to "take care of it". It's interesting to note that Ron artest sprained his knee in the first half and didnt return in the second half.

Anyways- during the second half, David Lee played even better. He was catching back door lobs, he was doing running hooks through the lane, He had a couple and one finishes getting fouled by dwight howard. Howard waits until after the second half to tell the media - "I'll take care of it later". I'm not gonna call dwight howard soft (everyone can decide on their own).... but How scared do you think David Lee should be? Its almost laughable.

Its a show for the media and not a smart one- because now the refs are gonna be watching howard for anything that looks too aggressive all game. Basically the refs might not allow the game to become physical at all. That is probably good for the warriors. The only way the lakers could get back into the game was by mucking it up and turning it into a grind it out thing. The warriors can just run the floor and shoot jump shots- theyll take that. BTW- dopnt count on steph curry having an off shooting night again.

Hustla23
03-27-2013, 10:55 AM
David Lee is a thug motha ****a. David Lee is from the hood. He don't give a ****. You best hide your kids cuz David Lee is elbowing errbody's teeth the **** outta they mouths.

Hustla23
03-27-2013, 10:58 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuGCBe-4eR4

Tremendous

COOLbeans
03-27-2013, 11:30 AM
Calling Lee gay makes you gay. Secondly, Lee was a boss and pimp on the UF campus. He already had a caddy and was bossing all over town.

David Lee is the real Van Wilder

JiffyMix88
03-27-2013, 11:55 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWDERggbnzQ

1:30 shows how much of a dick Dwight is good job Lee

goldenstater
03-27-2013, 12:06 PM
you know who says "ill take care of it later"? people who dont take care of it at all. Dwight is a puss, stop crying. plus pretty sure DLee would whoop his ***, way tougher that howard. its a good thing Howard didnt play in the late 80's- early 90's, people like lambier, barkley, charles oakley, etc... would punk this dude nightly.

goldenstater
03-27-2013, 12:11 PM

what would you give me? i'd do it.:) then hope to God he socks the **** out of me haha. Im RIIICCHHH BIIITCH!

goldenstater
03-27-2013, 12:19 PM
LOL best part is they talked to Lee about it the next day and he said( paraphase) " funny, he didn't say anything to me in the second half? but i guess well deal with that when we come to it." lol too funny.

Stinkyoutsider
03-27-2013, 12:46 PM
Extreme frustration from the Lakers lead to Dwight saying what he did. I don't think he's planning on hitting him but instead he's going to try to dominate him next time they play. My question is, why Howard didn't take Lee seriously the first time. Lee is an all-star caliber player and you've got to be ready to play against guys like him. He'll outwork you and beat you to the ball every time...

KnicksorBust
03-27-2013, 01:35 PM
LoLWuT

And I'm going to say Dwight Howard is better than me and everyone on PSD at basketball before you say "Dont criticize him if you arent better than him"

Dwight's never guarded me on the elbow. My face-up game from 10-12 feet is pretty ridiculous...jumpers...drives...spin moves... it's a full arsenal.

Munkeysuit
03-27-2013, 01:54 PM
I'll have my money on David Lee the next time around :smoking:

fresh prince
03-27-2013, 02:28 PM

Yup!! Dwight is a fake tough guy. Lee elbowed him in the 2nd qtr. Why not "take care of it" then by dominiating the game and helping your team win against a small small team.

Rather make threats in the media than take action on the court. What a waste Howard is.

likemystylez
03-27-2013, 02:29 PM
Extreme frustration from the Lakers lead to Dwight saying what he did. I don't think he's planning on hitting him but instead he's going to try to dominate him next time they play. My question is, why Howard didn't take Lee seriously the first time. Lee is an all-star caliber player and you've got to be ready to play against guys like him. He'll outwork you and beat you to the ball every time...

You do realize that dwight howard wasn't guarding david lee in the game. Howard was matrched up on Andrew Bogut. In this particular play- David Lee was cutting right down the middle of the lane and he recieved a drop off pass from Klay Thompson. Howard was standing directly under the basket and david lee went right into him.

It wasnt a dirty play. Howard was inside the restricted area, and that was howards 3rd foul. David Lee made the smart play. After Howard went out of the game the warriors finished the half on a 9-2 run. That 9-2 run happened in large part because david lee was aware of the game situation and created contact with dwight howard. The last few scores were david lee tipping in a missed 3 by steph curry and andrew bogut tipping in an inbound pass from the baseline. Two plays that are far less likely to be possible if dwight were on the floor.

likemystylez
03-27-2013, 02:30 PM
Yup!! Dwight is a fake tough guy. Lee elbowed him in the 2nd qtr. Why not "take care of it" then by dominiating the game and helping your team win against a small small team.

Rather make threats in the media than take action on the court. What a waste Howard is.

warriors arent huge- but with bogut on the floor. I wouldnt call them a small small team

fresh prince
03-27-2013, 02:30 PM
he might wait until we're no where around then say "I'll take care of him later"

People- the elbow happened with 3 or 4 minutes to go in the second quarter. Dwight howard had the entire second half to "take care of it". It's interesting to note that Ron artest sprained his knee in the first half and didnt return in the second half.

Anyways- during the second half, David Lee played even better. He was catching back door lobs, he was doing running hooks through the lane, He had a couple and one finishes getting fouled by dwight howard. Howard waits until after the second half to tell the media - "I'll take care of it later". I'm not gonna call dwight howard soft (everyone can decide on their own).... but How scared do you think David Lee should be? Its almost laughable.

Its a show for the media and not a smart one- because now the refs are gonna be watching howard for anything that looks too aggressive all game. Basically the refs might not allow the game to become physical at all. That is probably good for the warriors. The only way the lakers could get back into the game was by mucking it up and turning it into a grind it out thing. The warriors can just run the floor and shoot jump shots- theyll take that. BTW- dopnt count on steph curry having an off shooting night again.

Spot on...........

ILLUSIONIST^248
03-27-2013, 02:37 PM

If Dantoni changed his rotaions, we should stomp on Gsw.

fresh prince
03-27-2013, 02:37 PM
warriors arent huge- but with bogut on the floor. I wouldnt call them a small small team

True forgot about Bogut for a second. He actually played pretty well in that game. Forced Howard into a few of his usuall bonehead turnovers.

fresh prince
03-27-2013, 02:41 PM

No chance. We dont have the team speed to play with G state. Curry + Jack and Klay + Lee to a lesser extent have speed advantages over our dudes that would be too much to make up for. Jarret Jack shoots Shaq like percentages against us for a reason.

Lakers need to find a way to re-tool and add team speed and athleticism this off season. Ship out Gasol or let Howard walk and go at this again next year. Mitch has his work cut out for him.

lol, please
03-27-2013, 02:54 PM

If Dantoni changed his rotaions, we should stomp on Gsw.:facepalm:

likemystylez
03-27-2013, 03:00 PM
^^^ Seriously. Way to avoid placing ANY of the blame on the guys out there giving up 18 pt leads at home to the wizards, or getting blown out by the suns.

I mean one of your superstars is int he middle of a playoff race where every game counts.... and his team is losing a lot of games they shouldnt be. And he as a player is more worried about a scuffle he had with david lee than focusing onwinning the next game.

ThaDubs
03-27-2013, 03:09 PM
You do realize that dwight howard wasn't guarding david lee in the game. Howard was matrched up on Andrew Bogut. In this particular play- David Lee was cutting right down the middle of the lane and he recieved a drop off pass from Klay Thompson. Howard was standing directly under the basket and david lee went right into him.

It wasnt a dirty play. Howard was inside the restricted area, and that was howards 3rd foul. David Lee made the smart play. After Howard went out of the game the warriors finished the half on a 9-2 run. That 9-2 run happened in large part because david lee was aware of the game situation and created contact with dwight howard. The last few scores were david lee tipping in a missed 3 by steph curry and andrew bogut tipping in an inbound pass from the baseline. Two plays that are far less likely to be possible if dwight were on the floor.

He guarded David a lot. Probably as much, a little less, or a little more, than he did Bogut.

colinskik
03-27-2013, 03:18 PM
Lee seems to have developed a mean streak since leaving NY. He seems perpetually pissed on the court. Still love the guy though!

lakersfan01
03-27-2013, 03:28 PM
Dwight is such a *****, no way is he "superman". If we was he would've retaliated in the same game. What a *****.

ThaDubs
03-27-2013, 03:32 PM

We're the better basketball team. You're in the rearview mirror.

ILLUSIONIST^248
03-27-2013, 03:34 PM
I got bored during the game yesterday, especially once the lead was at 25. I also came up with Ron Artesticles.

:laugh: You actually think your team is impressive, poor guy.

goldenstater
03-27-2013, 03:36 PM

you know years past i would agree with you but this lakers team with their injuries/ wearing down at the end of the year are really starting to show their age. the W's are a far better shooting team, better all around defensive team( even though they show a lot of inconsistency on D as well), and are so much younger. the only advantage i would say the Lakers have over the W's at this point is the intimidation of the logo on the front of their jerseys and the recent history of domination they have over the W's. that seems to be going away as well. Kobe is clearly still the best player on the court but that gap is starting to close slowly as well, take away Kobe free throws in the game and Klay Thompson actually played him really well( as good as you can play a great player like Kobe). im not saying the Lakers can't beat the W's anymore or anything like that cause when ever you have that many former all stars they are always dangerous but at this point in time the Warriors are the better team.

ILLUSIONIST^248
03-27-2013, 03:46 PM
We're the better basketball team. You're in the rearview mirror.

Well I guess you have to try and hang on to something living in north cal.

ILLUSIONIST^248
03-27-2013, 03:49 PM
:facepalm:

:facepalm: :facepalm:

goldenstater
03-27-2013, 04:08 PM

lol whats wrong with Nor-Cal? its one of the most diverse and beautiful place on earth? was that supposed to be a burn? lol where do you live?

likemystylez
03-27-2013, 04:13 PM
lol whats wrong with Nor-Cal? its one of the most diverse and beautiful place on earth? was that supposed to be a burn? lol where do you live?

Yeah, having a baeball team thats won 2 of the last 3 world series. An up and coming football team that was just in the superbowl.......its rough being a sports fan in northern CA these days.

ThaDubs
03-27-2013, 04:29 PM
:laugh: You actually think your team is impressive, poor guy.

And you think yours is lol? It is pretty impressive. We came in as a dark horse for 8th and we ended up in 6th. You came in expecting yourself to go 82-0 and your fighting for 8th with the ****ing Jazz. #superteam

lol, please
03-27-2013, 04:29 PM

We're the better basketball team. You're in the rearview mirror.:clap:

ThaDubs
03-27-2013, 04:34 PM

Are you kidding me? Giants just swept the Tigers in the World Series and the 49ers just made it to the Superbowl. Not to mention Northern California is one of the most beautiful places in the United States and I get to drive on a wonder of the world multiple times a week. What do you have down there besides a ****** Lakers team?

lol, please
03-27-2013, 04:44 PM

Are you kidding me? Giants just swept the Tigers in the World Series and the 49ers just made it to the Superbowl. Not to mention Northern California is one of the most beautiful places in the United States and I get to drive on a wonder of the world multiple times a week. What do you have down there besides a ****** Lakers team?They have nice weather. Also, better basketball. Oh wait.....

ThaDubs
03-27-2013, 04:46 PM
They have nice weather. Also, better basketball. Oh wait.....

:laugh:

Faneik
03-27-2013, 05:50 PM
They have nice weather. Also, better basketball. Oh wait.....

clippers?

likemystylez
03-27-2013, 06:07 PM
"I will take care of David Lee later"... like when I get home and turn on my xbox to play some 2K.

ILLUSIONIST^248
03-27-2013, 08:02 PM
Yeah, having a baeball team thats won 2 of the last 3 world series. An up and coming football team that was just in the superbowl.......its rough being a sports fan in northern CA these days.baseball is weak. I'm a ravens fan btw :smoking:

Are you kidding me? Giants just swept the Tigers in the World Series and the 49ers just made it to the Superbowl. Not to mention Northern California is one of the most beautiful places in the United States and I get to drive on a wonder of the world multiple times a week. What do you have down there besides a ****** Lakers team?

I thought you'd be a A's fan.
Lol, You don't really sit there and really think Northcal is better than Socal do you? I live in South Orange county if you wanted to know.

fresh prince
03-27-2013, 09:21 PM
baseball is weak. I'm a ravens fan btw :smoking:

Lol, You don't really sit there and really think Northcal is better than Socal do you? I live in South Orange county if you wanted to know.

Its close but they are different. Born and raised in So Cal (College in Oregon) but I visit Nor CaL 5-6 times a year for work and fun and its an awesome place. Hot chicks, good food and cool cities all around. The only thing is its always pretty cold even in the summer time its never really that warm. But Nor cal is not worth clowining on for sure.

In summary:

David Lee >> Dwight Howard

So Cal > Nor Cal

lol, please
03-27-2013, 09:34 PM

Its close but they are different. Born and raised in So Cal (College in Oregon) but I visit Nor CaL 5-6 times a year for work and fun and its an awesome place. Hot chicks, good food and cool cities all around. The only thing is its always pretty cold even in the summer time its never really that warm. But Nor cal is not worth clowining on for sure.

In summary:

David Lee >> Dwight Howard

So Cal > Nor CalThis.

goldenstater
03-27-2013, 11:27 PM

I'll explain the difference between Nor-Cal and So-cal in a way The north/south island of New Zealand was explained to me when I was living there. And the same could be said for this beautiful state we live in. He said the North island is beyond Beautiful but the South Island is majestic! Same could be said about California. Southern California is so beautiful, but Central Cali/northern Cali is Majestic. It's i beauty and the diversity of its Eco system is really unmatched in America. From Yosemite to napa to big sur it's really hard to beat. And I've lived in OC, la, and Sd and loved them all.

ThaDubs
03-28-2013, 01:48 AM
Who the **** cares Illusionist started it because he lost the fight so he resorted to bringing up things of no relevance and it's all a matter of opinion. But NorCal still better. :smoking:

ILLUSIONIST^248
03-28-2013, 11:42 AM
Who the **** cares Illusionist started it because he lost the fight so he resorted to bringing up things of no relevance and it's all a matter of opinion. But NorCal still better. :smoking:

All you got is better pot,lol

ILLUSIONIST^248
03-28-2013, 11:43 AM
I'll explain the difference between Nor-Cal and So-cal in a way The north/south island of New Zealand was explained to me when I was living there. And the same could be said for this beautiful state we live in. He said the North island is beyond Beautiful but the South Island is majestic! Same could be said about California. Southern California is so beautiful, but Central Cali/northern Cali is Majestic. It's i beauty and the diversity of its Eco system is really unmatched in America. From Yosemite to napa to big sur it's really hard to beat. And I've lived in OC, la, and Sd and loved them all.

I agree, I'm just busting Dubs balls, He gets very emotional.

He115ing
03-28-2013, 12:03 PM
If Dantoni is fired, we should stomp on Gsw.

There, I fixed it for you.

lol, please
03-28-2013, 12:18 PM
They could bring Phil back and the Dubs would still scrape the Lakers. #fact

SLY WILLIAMS
03-28-2013, 12:27 PM
I'm a David Lee fan but Dwight would destroy him if he really wanted to. I think Dwight will calm down.

lol, please
03-28-2013, 12:29 PM
In a fight? Probably. Straight up balling on the court? Dwight has no chance.

ILLUSIONIST^248
03-28-2013, 01:01 PM
There, I fixed it for you.

:sigh: true.

ILLUSIONIST^248
03-28-2013, 01:01 PM
In a fight? Probably. Straight up balling on the court? Dwight has no chance.

:facepalm:

JiffyMix88
03-28-2013, 01:05 PM
Hey just wanted to poke my head in here and find out if "later" has come yet or is David Lee still okay?

ThaDubs
03-28-2013, 02:59 PM
I agree, I'm just busting Dubs balls, He gets very emotional.

Very emotional? Lol.

ThaDubs
03-28-2013, 03:03 PM
They could bring Phil back and the Dubs would still scrape the Lakers. #fact

+1 llullz

COOLbeans
03-28-2013, 04:24 PM

I lived in south Orange County. And the Bay Area has the same quality views of the ocean, if not better, and its just as beautiful as where you live. Spend some time up there before forming such a strong opinion haha

ILLUSIONIST^248
03-28-2013, 04:26 PM
Very emotional? Lol.

Yes. these--->:mad::sigh::crazy::bang:

ILLUSIONIST^248
03-28-2013, 04:29 PM
I lived in south Orange County. And the Bay Area has the same quality views of the ocean, if not better, and its just as beautiful as where you live. Spend some time up there before forming such a strong opinion haha

North cal is nice, there is just so much more to do and see down here. Trust me man I travel alottt. I've seen it all.

tredigs
03-28-2013, 05:21 PM
North cal is nice, there is just so much more to do and see down here. Trust me man I travel alottt. I've seen it all.

If by do and see you mean club and meet vapid money-hungry women and have aspirations to be the next Deuce Bigalow, then yes, SoCal does have the leg up. Conversely if you want to be in one of the most culturally rich combinations of city/country in the world and an ideal place to grow up/set up home, then you choose NorCal. It's all in the priorities. I lived and worked in Newport Beach when I was in my early 20's, it's beautiful. And absolutely pales in comparison to what the other side of the state has to offer; i.e. Lake Tahoe/Yosemite/SF Bay Area/Wine Country, etc etc. Unless you're a product of the system and need to be in the mixer to live well, there's no reason to live in the over-crowded smog filled me-first metropolis that is SoCal. There's really no comparison.

If you're struggling to find things to do down here, you might be the most boring man on earth.

ThaDubs
03-28-2013, 05:31 PM

I have a little bit of family down in Southern Cali and I go down there a lot. It's awesome and there is a lot to do but I will always prefer Northern California. Norcal is easier to settle down and live in whereas Socal is all teenagery and people try to live the party life. Where I live (east bay) it gets hot as hell during the summer and I always have a **** ton to do.

3RDASYSTEM
03-28-2013, 05:47 PM
Have any of you guys on here played in the post on any level?

DWIGHT is not soft, he got caught with a bow, and it cut him and they got handled that game and I bet he only had 8 shot attempts or so

he's been elbowed countless times in his careers(same as SHAQ and any other no1 option type big), and he has given out many elbows/shoves as well

it just hurt his pride that he was bleeding, so as a man he has to say something to stir the pot, like BRON did after his loss complaining about hard fouls, had LA/MIA won we wouldn't have heard nothing from BRON/HOWARD

ThaDubs
03-28-2013, 06:12 PM
LeBron is going to take care of the refs lmao.

ILLUSIONIST^248
03-28-2013, 06:21 PM
If by do and see you mean club and meet vapid money-hungry women and have aspirations to be the next Deuce Bigalow, then yes, SoCal does have the leg up. Conversely if you want to be in one of the most culturally rich combinations of city/country in the world and an ideal place to grow up/set up home, then you choose NorCal. It's all in the priorities. I lived and worked in Newport Beach when I was in my early 20's, it's beautiful. And absolutely pales in comparison to what the other side of the state has to offer; i.e. Lake Tahoe/Yosemite/SF Bay Area/Wine Country, etc etc. Unless you're a product of the system and need to be in the mixer to live well, there's no reason to live in the over-crowded smog filled me-first metropolis that is SoCal. There's really no comparison.

If you're struggling to find things to do down here, you might be the most boring man on earth.

You're taking about the countryside/nature. I agree, other than that Socal beats it out in most ways.

ILLUSIONIST^248
03-28-2013, 06:22 PM
I have a little bit of family down in Southern Cali and I go down there a lot. It's awesome and there is a lot to do but I will always prefer Northern California. Norcal is easier to settle down and live in whereas Socal is all teenagery and people try to live the party life. Where I live (east bay) it gets hot as hell during the summer and I always have a **** ton to do.

Well I think we are both going to be bias towards our side of our state, lol.

DODGERS&LAKERS
03-28-2013, 06:41 PM
Dwight aint gonna do anything. I hope he just means he is going to shut him down or dominate him the next time he sees him. If he wanted to do anything he had 2 quarters to do it. All you have to do is post up and make one good hard turn with your elbow up and his teeth get knocked out. Its really not that difficult. Dwight needs to come play some street ball.

ThaDubs
03-28-2013, 06:44 PM

:clap:

DODGERS&LAKERS
03-28-2013, 06:45 PM
You're taking about the countryside/nature. I agree, other than that Socal beats it out in most ways.

I have lived in so cal all my life except for 4 years where I lived in Alameda (island right off of Oakland), Santa Rosa, (half hour north of San Francisco), and San Luis Obisbo. And all have great things about them. When your actually in the cities you cant tell the difference. All have beautiful weather. All have gorgeous women. And all have thier bad areas as well. But I cant get with the country side and nature. Its nice to drive though once. But boring as hell to live in. I dont hunt and I dont hike. So the "country" is not a place for me.

I dont think you could go wrong with any where in California. Except Fresno. Thats a s**t hole. But even though I have grown up in L.A my whole life, I would have to say San Diego is the best city in America to grow up in.

ThaDubs
03-28-2013, 06:46 PM
Can we just all agree that California is amazing? :cheers:

DODGERS&LAKERS
03-28-2013, 06:51 PM

Agreed! :hi5:

tredigs
03-28-2013, 06:55 PM
That I can agree to.

thaShady
03-28-2013, 07:14 PM
When did #12 (I refuse to say his name) become a bigger p**** than LeBron? Seriously. Quit being such a punk ***** b****.

thaShady
03-28-2013, 07:15 PM

San Diego has been pretty dope the last 2 years. I hate waking up at 10am for Colts games though.

LakersLockdwn
03-28-2013, 08:06 PM

did you just guess at David Lee's height? hes 6'9 and Dwight is 6'11 wheres the 4" you are referring to? and as far as weight its only a 25lb difference Lee is 240 Dwight is 265... leave it to heat fans to exaggerate simple facts

ThaDubs
03-28-2013, 08:38 PM
did you just guess at David Lee's height? hes 6'9 and Dwight is 6'11 wheres the 4" you are referring to? and as far as weight its only a 25lb difference Lee is 240 Dwight is 265... leave it to heat fans to exaggerate simple facts

Yeah, because we all know that list heights/weights are 100% accurate...

Sactown
03-30-2013, 01:24 AM
Yeah, because we all know that list heights/weights are 100% accurate...

Yeah I'd say the height isn't the much different, but the weight definitely is

lol, please
03-30-2013, 12:27 PM
It's great we can all agree that California >all, now if we can only all agree upon the fact that Dubs > Lakers. :dance:

Sactown
03-30-2013, 01:28 PM
It's great we can all agree that California >all, now if we can only all agree upon the fact that Dubs > Lakers. :dance:

Don't even ****ing think about forgetting those Sacramento Kings ;)

lol, please
03-30-2013, 03:30 PM
Kings. :laugh:

Sactown
03-30-2013, 05:34 PM
Kings. :laugh:

What's the Dubs record against the Kings this season?

SugeKnight
03-30-2013, 06:41 PM
What's the Dubs record against the Kings this season?

Whats the kings record this season?