PDA

View Full Version : Drose should come back for Wednesday game vs the Heat

JordansBulls
03-26-2013, 12:26 PM
It would be a lot of hype and drama and if the Bulls could manage to win it would possibly save the Eastern Playoffs this year to have another team in the mix that could challenge Miami. Not saying it will happen that he comes back but if he is thinking of coming back, what better way to come back to show you are ready to play. If he is ready against Miami and can play then he can play against anyone.

haggis
03-26-2013, 12:27 PM
I'll let him know JB.

still1ballin
03-26-2013, 12:33 PM
That would be great for the Bulls and the NBA

2-ONE-5
03-26-2013, 12:35 PM
would be a TERRIBLE idea for him to come back against a team like Miami

Slug3
03-26-2013, 12:38 PM
He still needs to get in game shape. So if he did come back against the heat I am sure he would play very limited minutes. But it could give the team as a whole a boost.

JiffyMix88
03-26-2013, 12:40 PM
Or he could come back against a scrub team without the added publicity of playing the Miami Heat on top of the pressure from the media coverage for his first game back. Not only for that but so he can get comfortable on the court again not play one of the top 5 defenses in the league(with the defense of Mario Chalmers I might add) where it might be hard for him to get into a groove.

JordansBulls
03-26-2013, 12:45 PM

I wouldnt suggest him coming back playing 40 minutes or anything. In fact last year there was a game in April against Miami where he was terrible and played 25 minutes but just his presence helped the Bulls win the game. I just think it adds and helps because then Miami has to game plan for him.

PleaseBeNice
03-26-2013, 12:58 PM
let him come back against the heat in a blow out

ManRam
03-26-2013, 01:20 PM
he shouldn't care about that. all he should be worried about is returning when he feels comfortable. who they play needs to play 0% into the decision.

great for the nba? sure. would everyone and their mom's watch? yeah. but neither are actually important.

and he doesn't need to show the world that he's "ready to play". again, that's no important. he needs to feel that he's ready to play, the team needs to feel that he's ready to play, but the world and the league knowing this, again, doesn't matter

Pauleboman
03-26-2013, 01:28 PM
Go Bulls someone should "beat the heat"..

4milesperday
03-26-2013, 01:33 PM
Bad idea, you dont come back against a team like Miami

DumDum
03-26-2013, 01:41 PM
Every time a Contender rolls into town rose is Magically suppose come back and bulls fans blew their load at the thought of having a 30% to 40 % rose back

poleandreel
03-26-2013, 01:53 PM
I've lost all respect for Rose. I don't care if it is a lost season. You're getting paid and you are one of the recognizable players in the NBA, come back and ****ing play.

Everyone is different in terms of healing, yea I get that...but it shouldn't take an entire season including the offseason. Rubio is already playing back to his level and yes, he does cut and jump..maybe not as much as Rose but he's been back for 2 months already.

Rose is a baby who is pampered by an organization. Only a ***** player who has a top 3 center in Noah, an all star in Deng, and solid player in Boozer, a good defensive backup PF in Gibson would complain about not having help.

He came into the league with a good team and has no idea what it's like to play with bad teammates.

Ask wade in 2008 when he played with that garbage.
Or Kobe in 05-07
Or Lebron until Miami
Or Tmac ever
Or Bosh
Or Kyrie
Or Wall
Or Love until this year

Bravo95
03-26-2013, 01:56 PM
?

JiffyMix88
03-26-2013, 02:01 PM
I've lost all respect for Rose. I don't care if it is a lost season. You're getting paid and you are one of the recognizable players in the NBA, come back and ****ing play.

Everyone is different in terms of healing, yea I get that...but it shouldn't take an entire season including the offseason. Rubio is already playing back to his level and yes, he does cut and jump..maybe not as much as Rose but he's been back for 2 months already.

Rose is a baby who is pampered by an organization. Only a ***** player who has a top 3 center in Noah, an all star in Deng, and solid player in Boozer, a good defensive backup PF in Gibson would complain about not having help.

He came into the league with a good team and has no idea what it's like to play with bad teammates.

Or Kobe in 05-07
Or Lebron until Miami
Or Tmac ever
Or Bosh
Or Kyrie
Or Wall
Or Love until this year

Cause getting drafted to a team with the best player being average is that much better :rolleyes: Don't discredit Tom or what the Bulls team has been able to do to improve as a team.

By the way it took Rubio damn near 2 months before he started playing like he was before the ACL tear. Rose doesn't want to come back and be limited he wants to come back and be the same Rose before the ACL tear and hes able to keep working towards that goal as the Bulls keep a winning record going. I feel he's handled it correctly and it will show once he gets back to the court

utl768
03-26-2013, 02:05 PM
too soft

he probably wont comeback this season because he is not man enough to fight through injuries like everyone else

he pulled the same **** last year where he took half the season off for no reason

c.c.
03-26-2013, 02:16 PM

Or Kobe in 05-07
Or Lebron until Miami
Or Tmac ever
Or Bosh
Or Kyrie
Or Wall
Or Love until this year

Tmac had a team around him in Houston, him and Yao never stayed healthy.

SteBO
03-26-2013, 02:16 PM
Rose should come back when he feels good and ready....the mental side of the situation is every bit as important as the physical side. In saying that a great point was made over the weekend, Rose will never really know that he's "ready" to play in a game until he actually goes out and plays. Should he get through the game with no lingering effects, that would take a huge load off of him mentally....just something to think about. But it's really up to Rose at this point, and I can't blame him for taking his time.

utl768
03-26-2013, 02:20 PM
Rose should come back when he feels good and ready....the mental side of the situation is every bit as important as the physical side. In saying that a great point was made over the weekend, Rose will never really know that he's "ready" to play in a game until he actually goes out and plays. Should he get through the game with no lingering effects, that would take a huge load off of him mentally....just something to think about. But it's really up to Rose at this point, and I can't blame him for taking his time.
he has been cleared for a month

if he cant get over the mental part then he should talk to a shrink or retire

pacofunk64
03-26-2013, 02:32 PM

x1000000...ya very bad idea for him to play his first game against the Heat. It would make for a great story line but just not a good idea.

pacofunk64
03-26-2013, 02:35 PM
he has been cleared for a month

if he cant get over the mental part then he should talk to a shrink or retire

Well that is the big issue. Physically he can go out there and play but I think he's trying to hold out as long as he can to see if his explosiveness comes back...which it won't right away. If he is serious about playing this season he needs to do it very soon. If you look at what AP did it took him a good 4-5 weeks to where he started to look fast again. Rose just needs to break that knee in and trust that it will hold up.

RiceOnTheRun
03-27-2013, 06:04 AM
I'm not sure if you're trolling or not. But you sir are an idiot. D-Rose wouldn't do much to stop the Heat in his current state. Lebron's beaten players as good and better than D-Rose even in his playing state. An injured D-Rose coming back would be destroyed. I think D-Rose is better off sitting out this season completely. The playoffs is no time for a player to just come back after a whole year of not playing.

Rivera
03-27-2013, 09:21 AM
With or without rose bulls will be lucky to make it past the 2nd round He should just sit out the year let the bulls management try to get another player next to him and try to make a run next year

No point in rose trying to go this year to make a run at nothing

ManRam
03-27-2013, 09:25 AM

Or Kobe in 05-07
Or Lebron until Miami
Or Tmac ever
Or Bosh
Or Kyrie
Or Wall
Or Love until this year

#no

bucketss
03-27-2013, 09:28 AM
he suffering from fear.

b@llhog24
03-27-2013, 09:29 AM
Another horrible thread JB.

justinnum1
03-27-2013, 09:32 AM
It would be a lot of hype and drama and if the Bulls could manage to win it would possibly save the Eastern Playoffs this year to have another team in the mix that could challenge Miami. Not saying it will happen that he comes back but if he is thinking of coming back, what better way to come back to show you are ready to play. If he is ready against Miami and can play then he can play against anyone.

Another team to challenge Miami? I didn't know there was A team to challenge them.

chicagocubsfan
03-27-2013, 09:40 AM
too soft

he probably wont comeback this season because he is not man enough to fight through injuries like everyone else

he pulled the same **** last year where he took half the season off for no reason

Yeah man. Everyone in the league is really fighting through a torn ACL. Makes a lot of sense.

JiffyMix88
03-27-2013, 09:43 AM
Yeah man. Everyone in the league is really fighting through a torn ACL. Makes a lot of sense.

UTL768 wouldn't of had surgery for his torn ACL he would of just walked it off and won the championship last year. I know this because of how he gets over his colds.....in a week

theheatles
03-27-2013, 09:53 AM
Rose isn't coming back 2nite, but the bulls will probably win.

Captain Moroni
03-27-2013, 10:00 AM

Pacers and Knicks can both challenge Miami.

ChitownBears22
03-27-2013, 10:05 AM

The Knicks? That series would end just as quick as last year.

Kyben36
03-27-2013, 10:10 AM
it would be a big deal only if he was 100 percent and could do the things he did last year, otherwise it will be a disapointment.

DumDum
03-27-2013, 02:18 PM

Not even a ghost of a chance

DumDum
03-27-2013, 02:18 PM
He's not coming back