PDA

View Full Version : Why hasnt D-Wade been roasted?

majmarcus
03-25-2013, 04:46 AM
I was thinking. Most of the time when people mention Kobe and Shaq winning those 3 titles. Shaq almost hands down recieve the majority of the credit for their success. "If it wasnt for Shaq, Kobe wouldnt have gotten those 3 rings"...

Then Gasol comes aboard. Then its a different cast but pretty much the same argument. "Gasol is what put the Lakers over the top"...

Kobe needs another star player around him for him to win because he cant do it by himself, etc....

Even the Media's Golden Child Lebron got flack for his limited success in Cleveland. But he got cooked for "The Decision".

Why hasnt Dwayne Wade been criticized? He didnt win ring til Shaq got there. After winning that championship, The Miami Heat werent relevant until Lebron got there with or shall I say FOR Wade. Wade gets his 2nd ring but the big story is Lebron FINALLY getting over the top "Its about damn time."

Yes, I back Kobe and not a fan of Lebron. However, I do respect his abilities. But more importantly, fair is fair and fan or not. Wade shouldve been getting just as much if not more heat as Lebron & Kobe. Because he wasnt able to so much as sniff the finals without those guys.

Thoughts...

Jimmer55
03-25-2013, 04:51 AM
Wade isn't important enough to be roasted for anything he does. He's not top 10 all time like Kobe and maybe Lebron one day.

ryang
03-25-2013, 04:55 AM
How many stars won a ring by themselves? Name them.

Jimmer55
03-25-2013, 05:04 AM

I don't think you're even allowed to compete without 4 other guys on the court with you.

hidalgo
03-25-2013, 05:04 AM
Wade won the finals mvp, & had better reg season & playoff numbers, & was clearly better than Shaq in 2006. so the difference is, Wade was able to win the finals mvp over Shaq, something Kobe never even so much as sniffed. Shaq carried Kobe, Wade carried Shaq (although that was Shaq's last somewhat prime-ish year, his last great year, Wade was still better by then)

Jimmer55
03-25-2013, 05:08 AM
Wade won the finals mvp, & had better reg season & playoff numbers, & was clearly better than Shaq in 2006. so the difference is, Wade was able to win the finals mvp over Shaq, something Kobe never even so much as sniffed. Shaq carried Kobe, Wade carried Shaq (although that was Shaq's last somewhat prime-ish year, his last great year, Wade was still better by then)

You must've missed the playoffs up until the finals, or the clutch moments in that 3peat.

hidalgo
03-25-2013, 05:12 AM
i didn't miss them, & Shaq had plenty of clutch moments, as well as Horry, Fisher, etc

now just because Kobe absolutely refused to give up the ball in crunch time(like always) doesn't take away from Shaq's numbers blowing him away. any sane person who watched then knows Shaquille was their best player

Jimmer55
03-25-2013, 05:14 AM
NOTE: Shaq was better than Kobe in 2000-2002, and was the best player in the league, but people just dont give enough credit for Kobe's first 3 rings and act like he was a role player. These are the stats of the 1st round up to the Conference Finals from 2000-2002. Shaq is one of the greatest finals performers of all-time and his finals numbers are incredible, but you need to get to the Finals first to win a championship.

2000 Playoffs - First 3 Rounds
Kobe - 22.8 PPG, 4.4 RPG, 4.4 APG, .464 FG%
Shaq - 28.2 PPG, 15.0 RPG, 3.4 APG, .546 FG%

2001 Playoffs - First 3 Rounds
Kobe - 31.6 PPG, 7.0 RPG, 6.3 APG, .492 FG%
Shaq - 29.3 PPG, 15.3 RPG, 2.5 APG, .547 FG%

2002 Playoffs - First 3 Rounds
Kobe - 26.6 PPG, 5.8 RPG, 4.4 APG, .418 FG%
Shaq - 26.4 PPG, 12.7 RPG, 2.6 APG, .510 FG%

hidalgo
03-25-2013, 05:28 AM
NOTE: Shaq was better than Kobe in 2000-2002, and was the best player in the league, but people just dont give enough credit for Kobe's first 3 rings and act like he was a role player. These are the stats of the 1st round up to the Conference Finals from 2000-2002. Shaq is one of the greatest finals performers of all-time and his finals numbers are incredible, but you need to get to the Finals first to win a championship.

Shaq - 26.4 PPG, 12.7 RPG, 2.6 APG, .510 FG%i never said he was a role player, & as much as a hate him, i admit his 09 & 10 titles are legit as him being the best on the team

when Shaq avg more ppg in the playoffs & reg season, they 3 peated, when Kobe freaked out & had enough & ball hogged & avg more than Shaq in the playoffs & reg season, they got beat by SA in 03 & whooped by Detroit in 2004. it clearly needed to stay the way it was durng the 3 peat. NNL

bholly
03-25-2013, 05:30 AM
Because that only comes up when comparing Kobe to Jordan/LeBron/Duncan/etc, and nobody compares Wade to those guys.

KnicksorBust
03-25-2013, 06:03 AM
Wade had one of the top 3 greatest finals performances of all-time and proved he could be the man. He was never a choker or someone who had to play robin.

LakersIn5
03-25-2013, 06:18 AM

wade wouldnt sniff the finals mvp too had he played with prime shaq.

flea
03-25-2013, 06:24 AM
The true MVP of the 06 finals was either David Stern or the refs or both. Nevertheless, that Heat team wasn't any good and Wade getting a ring with them and an old and fat Shaq was pretty impressive. I'd argue that some of those Heat teams after the title were as bad as some of those Lakers teams in the mid 2000s.

ATX
03-25-2013, 09:15 AM
Wade isn't important enough to be roasted for anything he does. He's not top 10 all time like Kobe and maybe Lebron one day.

Back at baiting Heat fans I see. So he's not top 10, doesn't mean he's not an elite talent, and a top 10 of his era, and will go down top 25 all time. Wade's 06 Finals performance was the GOAT to many, and certainly top 3, if you can't admit to that.

Wade was in his third season when they won that title. Why on earth would he he be "Roasted"? Stupid and obvious bait thread for this likes of who I quoted.

Dade County
03-25-2013, 09:22 AM

Some of this...

Wade had 1 of the greatest Finals performances ever (yes, the refs sent him to the line, a lot... but no more then Mj and other Super Stars... NBA = Entertainment)

Those HEAT teams after winning it all, were really, really, bad; Pat didn't just want to go out signing players that were not wroth the contract. Then you no what happens next, he begins to plan to put the big 3 together.

Wade had to be patient and for this he was awarded Lbj.

Wade will finish as the 2nd best Sg ever, when all is said and done!... Entertainment reason and whatnot, haters are just going to have to deal with it, or find a new source of entertainment (WWE style) to take up their time.

4milesperday
03-25-2013, 09:29 AM

Kobe is not top 10 all time also, get it right. If he is, he will be the most inefficient of the top 10.

heyman321
03-25-2013, 09:33 AM
Cause rightfully Dirk should be a 2 time champ and everyone knows 06 was rigged beyond human decency.

Big Zo
03-25-2013, 09:40 AM
Cause rightfully Dirk should be a 2 time champ and everyone knows 06 was rigged beyond human decency.

... Or the Mavs pulled a historic choke job.

Dade County
03-25-2013, 09:43 AM

So Lbj averaging 1pt in the forth quarter of a Finals is not rigged... Let me guess, you believed he choked or the Dallas D had something to do with that :laugh2:

So easy to manipulate...smh

Dirk should be a 2 time champ

:laugh:

naps
03-25-2013, 09:54 AM
Because Shaq was a clear second fiddle to Wade just like Kobe was to Shaq. After the championship Wade was basically out for 2 years in a row with injuries. Then he won the olympic in 2008 and led the greatest turn around in NBA history (43 wins from 15 wins with pretty much the same team) and never looked back. How can you win championship with Beasley/Haslem as your second best player? Tell me what did Kobe do in between Shaq and Gasol? Exactly, nothing beside jacking up gazillion of shots and running people out of town.

ATX
03-25-2013, 09:57 AM
Because Shaq was a clear second fiddle to Wade just like Kobe was to Shaq. After the championship Wade was basically out for 2 years in a row with injuries. Then he won the olympic in 2008 and led the greatest turn around in NBA history (43 wins from 15 wins with pretty much the same team) and never looked back. How can you win championship with Beasley/Haslem as your second best player? Tell me what did Kobe do in between Shaq and Gasol? Exactly, nothing beside jacking up gazillion of shots and running people out of town.

Truer words couldn't have been spoken. Great post, and should be a thread ender.

ManningToTyree
03-25-2013, 10:01 AM
Because Wade was absolutely dominant that season, especially in the playoffs. He was clearly the most important part of that team.

heyman321
03-25-2013, 10:03 AM
So Lbj averaging 1pt in the forth quarter of a Finals is not rigged... Let me guess, you believed he choked or the Dallas D had something to do with that :laugh2:

So easy to manipulate...smh

:laugh:

:laugh2:

Swashcuff
03-25-2013, 10:09 AM

The Mavs got beat. Why? Because they CHOKED.

Game 3:
Mavericks up 83-71 with 8:30 left. A lot of people claim that the refs took over here and helped guide Wade to victory.
Up to the 3rd quarter Wade had shot 15 free throws. In the 4th quarter, Wade shot only 3 free throws, and only 1 free throw within the 8:30 left. So the two other free throws he shot were before the 12 point lead the Mavs had.

Not to mention with the game score was 97-95 in favor of the Heat with 3 seconds to go and Dirk gets given 2 free throws. So the Mavs were given a chance to tie the game, and Dirk only hit 1 of 2 free throws to make the score 97-96 in favor of the Heat.

So in actual fact, Wade got no free throws in that 8:30, due to the free throws he recieved being out of desperation and the Mavs hacking to be able to get another shot off. So a total of 0 shooting fouls were called for Wade in the 4th.

Game 4:
98-74 win for the Heat. Mavs shot 31% and Wade had 9 free throws. Nothing to talk about really. Mavs completely outplayed.

Game 5:
This is the game where Wade goes onto shoot as many free throws as the entire Dallas team. 21-25 went Wade and 21-25 went Dallas. Game went into overtime as well.
Wade had 22 points going into the 4th quarter. Wade scored 17 in the 4th quarter with the last 6 points all coming from jumpers. Even the game tying shot was a jumper to level the game at 93-93 with 2 seconds left. No free throws needed. 7 of Wade's 17 points came from FT's. So he basically maintained his average foul shot per quarter rate in the 4th.

Then in the overtime, the score was 100-99 in favor of the Mavs with 2 seconds left and Wade was given 2 free throws. As many of you know, at the time there was great debate as to whether this was a foul or not. The play involved Harris and Nowitzki both hacking Wade and Nowitzki being called for the foul.

Game 6:
Heat win the championship with a 95-92 win.

Interesting facts:
With this all summed up, there are certain other facts.
In this playoff run, Dirk Nowitzki sets a record for must FT's hit during the playoffs shooting 209-229. Wade on the other hand shoots 202-250 with both players playing 23 games in the playoffs that year. For a player who is more of a slasher, Wade only managed to get 21 more free throws? So I guess it really is rigged, right?

Furthermore, Wade shot 10 and 14 free throws in the first two games, so its not like he just got more free throws the next few games. He was already getting to the line a lot.

The total foul count in the series was 146 fouls commited by the Miami Heat and 160 fouls commited by the Mavericks. Fairly equal if anything. Furthermore, it's amazing it was soo close considering the Heat have Shaq and Wade on their team. Wade is a driver who gets a lot of free throws anyway, and Shaq is a guy who teams love to send to the line. Also, the Mavericks were more of a jumpshooting teams, with most of their driving coming from Harris and Howard.

Quick facts:
Miami outrebounded the Mavs in 4 of the 6 games in the series.
In the 4 games Miami won, they shot better in 3 of those matchups, with the only time they shot worse being by .8 of a %.
Miami shot less threes then the Dallas team in 5 of the 6 games. The one time they shot more threes then the Dallas team, they lost.

So just for you doubters, hopefully you come through and realize that the NBA is not out to make one team win and one team lose. If that were the case Wade, Lebron and Kobe would have the last 10 championships, which isn't the case. The winners have been low market teams for the majority of the last 7 years.

That info is from another forum which is blocked here but if you so like you can google "Myth about Dwyane Wade and the 2006 Finals". All the FACTS are there.

justinnum1
03-25-2013, 10:10 AM
Oh they mad :laugh2:

sep11ie
03-25-2013, 10:12 AM
This thread was brought to you by Master Baiting INC, baiting masterfully since 2008!

Swashcuff
03-25-2013, 10:13 AM

Sorry but that would be KG, Ray Allen and Paul Pierce in 08. The Heat's turnaround isn't top 5 in league history. I understand the point you made however.

Big Zo
03-25-2013, 10:20 AM

That info is from another forum which is blocked here but if you so like you can google "Myth about Dwyane Wade and the 2006 Finals". All the FACTS are there.

Not to mention that Dallas got the last posession in game 6, because a travel was called on an offensive rebound, after a missed free throw. They could have easily overlooked that, and just let Miami keep the ball.

Kashmir13579
03-25-2013, 11:56 AM
You are a joke.

ILLUSIONIST^248
03-25-2013, 11:58 AM
I was thinking. Most of the time when people mention Kobe and Shaq winning those 3 titles. Shaq almost hands down recieve the majority of the credit for their success. "If it wasnt for Shaq, Kobe wouldnt have gotten those 3 rings"...

Then Gasol comes aboard. Then its a different cast but pretty much the same argument. "Gasol is what put the Lakers over the top"...

Kobe needs another star player around him for him to win because he cant do it by himself, etc....

Even the Media's Golden Child Lebron got flack for his limited success in Cleveland. But he got cooked for "The Decision".

Why hasnt Dwayne Wade been criticized? He didnt win ring til Shaq got there. After winning that championship, The Miami Heat werent relevant until Lebron got there with or shall I say FOR Wade. Wade gets his 2nd ring but the big story is Lebron FINALLY getting over the top "Its about damn time."

Yes, I back Kobe and not a fan of Lebron. However, I do respect his abilities. But more importantly, fair is fair and fan or not. Wade shouldve been getting just as much if not more heat as Lebron & Kobe. Because he wasnt able to so much as sniff the finals without those guys.

Thoughts...

Good op. Wade is one of the most overrated players in the nba.

ILLUSIONIST^248
03-25-2013, 12:02 PM
This

Shaq - 26.4 PPG, 12.7 RPG, 2.6 APG, .510 FG%
that

Kobe is not top 10 all time also, get it right. If he is, he will be the most inefficient of the top 10.
:laugh: Kobe not top 10 :laugh:

and this.

MiamiBoy77
03-25-2013, 12:03 PM

What a post. Well done.

Oh and wade didn't do anything between the ship and lebron? Uhh wade was out and the heats starting lineup was Chris Quinn/ Diawara/ Stephen Lasme/ Kasib Powell/ Earl Barron to finish the season.

ATX
03-25-2013, 12:25 PM
This

that

:laugh: Kobe not top 10 :laugh:

and this.

I don't believe you've ever posted more than two complete sentences. +1, ^, This, Agree, Me too, emoticon, etc...Why don't you try to have some substance instead of just baiting Heat fans.

ATX
03-25-2013, 12:27 PM
Good op. Wade is one of the most overrated players in the nba.

Please elaborate...With reason and not just baiting...

ILLUSIONIST^248
03-25-2013, 12:31 PM
I don't believe you've ever posted more than two complete sentences. +1, ^, This, Agree, Me too, emoticon, etc...Why don't you try to have some substance instead of just baiting Heat fans.

Terrible post.

ManRam
03-25-2013, 12:32 PM

Thoughts...

Because people don't generally rank him as high as Kobe and LeBron. For his legacy it isn't quite as important. Also, he's not quite as hated as the other two, so people don't make mountains out of molehills as much.

ILLUSIONIST^248
03-25-2013, 12:33 PM
Please elaborate...With reason and not just baiting...

Stats and facts.

ATX
03-25-2013, 12:34 PM
Terrible post.

Exactly what I mean. Thanks for proving my point further. I don't thnk you are capable of backing up all of your outlandish claims.

Swashcuff
03-25-2013, 12:38 PM

Why on earth would you want him to do otherwise? The more he baits the faster he'll get permabanned. Its a win win for everyone.

ATX
03-25-2013, 12:41 PM
Why on earth would you want him to do otherwise? The more he baits the faster he'll get permabanned. Its a win win for everyone.

Touche sir.

TheIlladelph16
03-25-2013, 12:46 PM
^Exactly. Let them keep doing it and we will be rid of at least two specific posters in this thread semi-quickly.

Jimmer55
03-25-2013, 12:47 PM

This.

Listen, what did I have against the Heat in that finals? I said it to a friend at the time, it was the worst officiated finals I had ever witnessed. You could not breathe on Dwyane Wade. If you didn't see it, find the games and analyze the fouls. It disgraced the game and it looked like the NBA wanted to turn Wade into the face of the league.

ATX
03-25-2013, 12:49 PM
This.

Listen, what did I have against the Heat in that finals? I said it to a friend at the time, it was the worst officiated finals I had ever witnessed. You could not breathe on Dwyane Wade. If you didn't see it, find the games and analyze the fouls. It disgraced the game and it looked like the NBA wanted to turn Wade into the face of the league.

http://espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/2012/story/_/page/FinalsPerformances-1/greatest-finals-performances-no-1

Jimmer55
03-25-2013, 12:51 PM
Terrible post.

+1

Jimmer55
03-25-2013, 12:54 PM
http://espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/2012/story/_/page/FinalsPerformances-1/greatest-finals-performances-no-1

All you did was further my point. The Stern/ESPN machine wanted to make Wade the face of the league. If you think Wade's performance is the best ever, you're simply ignorant and biased. It is an embarassment to the integrity of the game.

PhillyFaninLA
03-25-2013, 12:55 PM
I just want to point out that almost every champion ever had a second and ofter a third.

Lebron, Wade
Kobe Pau
Kobe Shaq,
Pierce, Allen, Garnett
Jordan Pippon
Hakeem, Drexler

and the list goes on....this is always weak and shows you don't understand the history of the game and just want to complain like an ignorant child. I'm not trying to be offensive but trying to make a point about knowing history before asking a player to be grilled by the public.

Lakers + Giants
03-25-2013, 12:56 PM
Some of this...

Wade had 1 of the greatest Finals performances ever (yes, the refs sent him to the line, a lot... but no more then Mj and other Super Stars... NBA = Entertainment)

Those HEAT teams after winning it all, were really, really, bad; Pat didn't just want to go out signing players that were not wroth the contract. Then you no what happens next, he begins to plan to put the big 3 together.

Wade will finish as the 2nd best Sg ever, when all is said and done!... Entertainment reason and whatnot, haters are just going to have to deal with it, or find a new source of entertainment (WWE style) to take up their time.

LMFAO

Ima quote this. I always hear how heat fans never exaggerate how good wade is, hahahahaha!

Jimmer55
03-25-2013, 12:58 PM
I just want to point out that almost every champion ever had a second and ofter a third.

Lebron, Wade
Kobe Pau
Kobe Shaq,
Pierce, Allen, Garnett
Jordan Pippon
Hakeem, Drexler

and the list goes on....this is always weak and shows you don't understand the history of the game and just want to complain like an ignorant child. I'm not trying to be offensive but trying to make a point about knowing history before asking a player to be grilled by the public.

The point is, who had the better or worse second fiddle. Obviously, someone is going to play second fiddle. I mean, come on. There are 5 guys on a basketball court for one particular team at a time.

5ass
03-25-2013, 01:01 PM
^Exactly. Let them keep doing it and we will be rid of at least two specific posters in this thread semi-quickly.

hopefully jimmer and illusionist get banned its been a long time coming.

Lakers + Giants
03-25-2013, 01:02 PM
Thanks dade!

ATX
03-25-2013, 01:02 PM

Long time coming indeed...

ILLUSIONIST^248
03-25-2013, 01:10 PM
This.

Yup.

All you did was further my point. The Stern/ESPN machine wanted to make Wade the face of the league. If you think Wade's performance is the best ever, you're simply ignorant and biased. It is an embarassment to the integrity of the game.
Yup

Long time coming indeed...

:dance2:

ILLUSIONIST^248
03-25-2013, 01:10 PM
Thanks dade!

Hilarious sig.

HouRealCoach
03-25-2013, 01:12 PM
Probably because Dwayne Wade's fans understand that he isn't the god of all basketball and doesn't try to shove him down everyone's throat

His fans clearly understands that he is GREAT but not the GREATEST of all time

JordansBulls
03-25-2013, 01:14 PM

Thoughts...

Because Wade was the reason that Miami won it's first title and had a historic finals as well.

Lakers + Giants
03-25-2013, 01:20 PM
Probably because Dwayne Wade's fans understand that he isn't the god of all basketball and doesn't try to shove him down everyone's throat

His fans clearly understands that he is GREAT but not the GREATEST of all time

He just got called the 2nd best SG ever in this thread. . .

ATX
03-25-2013, 01:21 PM

Clearly most wouldn't agree with that. I wouldn't. Kobe is #2.

MaloDaw9
03-25-2013, 01:24 PM
Wade is a good player, I like him and always have. The answer is simple, Wade is never brought up in GOAT discussions. He never will be.. Therefore he has not been dissected and bashed like Kobe and Lebron.

ILLUSIONIST^248
03-25-2013, 01:24 PM

No way?? I thought maybe someone else was #2 :rolleyes:

GoneGuru
03-25-2013, 01:25 PM
The true MVP of the 06 finals was either David Stern or the refs or both. Nevertheless, that Heat team wasn't any good and Wade getting a ring with them and an old and fat Shaq was pretty impressive. I'd argue that some of those Heat teams after the title were as bad as some of those Lakers teams in the mid 2000s.

kill yourself

Jimmer55
03-25-2013, 01:25 PM
Jerry West is the 3rd best SG of all time behind Jordan and Kobe.

justinnum1
03-25-2013, 01:28 PM
Wade is a good player, I like him and always have. The answer is simple, Wade is never brought up in GOAT discussions. He never will be.. Therefore he has not been dissected and bashed like Kobe and Lebron.

I hope your not implying Kobe is in the running for GOAT. That's laughable. Only extreme Kobe fanboys would think such a thing.

Dade County
03-25-2013, 01:29 PM
Thanks dade!

You're welcome!

MaloDaw9
03-25-2013, 01:33 PM
I hope your not implying Kobe is in the running for GOAT. That's laughable. Only extreme Kobe fanboys would think such a thing.

You can obviously read what i said, Your problem is comprehension.

Dade County
03-25-2013, 01:34 PM

I feel that Wade will be 2nd, when all is send and done.

We just have to wait until Wade career is over, before we can compare him with those guys ( career wise ).

But this Kobe and Wade battle by the fans is too much... We all know that Kobe has lost 2 to 3 steps over the past 4yrs, why must his fans keep him on this fake pedestal.

Kobe is great, can't we just leave it at that. ( he has earned everyone respect, what more do you guys want ).

HouRealCoach
03-25-2013, 01:34 PM

By how many? I mean there are people that think Melo is better than Durant in the NYK forum but they don't come with a bunch of idiotic threads getting on everyone's nerves in the NBA forum about it.

There is a plethora of LA fans that will claim Kobe is GOD lol, I have heard them say Duncan, Shaq, & LeBron are nowhere near his level, I always notice how you all discredit his teammates just to make him seem better, and then when Jordan come up you claim he was with a superteam or something

HouRealCoach
03-25-2013, 01:36 PM

Oscar Robertson? Clyde Drexler? George Gervin?

beasted86
03-25-2013, 01:38 PM
I am not trying to bash anyone, but I mean seriously this answer is common sense.

Look at the 2006 Finals... Wade averaged 36ppg, Shaq averaged 13ppg, which was actually 3rd in scoring behind Antoine Walker with 14ppg. Shaq was very important to the team, but that series isn't won without Wade. There was no Finals that Kobe and Shaq played together that Kobe had more impact than Shaq, period. That is why you are comparing apples to oranges.

Secondly, Wade never had a championship team that he underachieved with. Between Shaq and Lebron he had scrubs that he took to the playoffs. Yahkouba Diawara and Jamaal Magloire were starters for like 30 games. So talking about why he never won a championship without Shaq or Lebron is pointless because he didn't have a team capable enough to win a championship with.

Aside from that on the topic of Kobe needing Gasol... of course every great player needs a team capable to win a title with. If you let the trolls bait you into believing Kobe is any less of a great player for winning with anything other than bums then you care too much what internet losers think, and you are letting their nonsense override sound judgement and common sense.

You should be able to tell the difference between internet trolls and idiots and guys who have a legit argument against what might be popular opinion that they disagree with.

Dade County
03-25-2013, 01:39 PM

Lies...

I said when all is said and done, Wade will be the 2nd best sg ever

Kobe career wise is number 2.

still1ballin
03-25-2013, 01:43 PM
Lies...

I said when all is said and done, Wade will be the 2nd best sg ever

Kobe career wise is number 2.

wat?

JoeBlessU
03-25-2013, 01:47 PM
That’s weird a heat fan think D-wade will be 2nd best of all time? Get real hes needed Shaq and lebron by his side just to be relevant. 2nd best of all time haha, let me guess bosh is the best PF of all time too lol

HouRealCoach
03-25-2013, 01:58 PM
That’s weird a heat fan think D-wade will be 2nd best of all time? Get real hes needed Shaq and lebron by his side just to be relevant. 2nd best of all time haha, let me guess bosh is the best PF of all time too lol

& Kobe needed Shaq (prime), Phil Jackson, & Pau Gasol but aren't we still entitled to your own opinion?

king4day
03-25-2013, 01:59 PM

This is my thinking too. Not to knock Wade. One of the greatest SG's in NBA history, but he's not on the level of Lebron, Kobe, or Shaq.

JoeBlessU
03-25-2013, 02:03 PM
& Kobe needed Shaq (prime), Phil Jackson, & Pau Gasol but aren't we still entitled to your own opinion?

Have any opinion you want, doesnt mean its correct.. especially when you say dwade will be #2 all time.. bunch of homers and rubes posting non-sense about their favorite teams best players. Stupidity!!!

HouRealCoach
03-25-2013, 02:07 PM
Have any opinion you want, doesnt mean its correct.. especially when you say dwade will be #2 all time.. bunch of homers and rubes posting non-sense about their favorite teams best players. Stupidity!!!

Now you understand how we feel when Amos1er, Illusionz, and whoever else call everyone stupid for saying Duncan or Shaq is better than Kobe or LeBron will pass Kobe on the All Time list

JoeBlessU
03-25-2013, 02:17 PM
Greatest NBA players of All-Time
1. Lebron
2. D-Wade
3. Bosh
4. Alonzo Mourning
5. Tie b/w Norris Cole and Mario chalmers

mngopher35
03-25-2013, 02:21 PM
I think that Wade is slightly more liked in general and is not quite at the level (top 10 all time) that Kobe and Lebron will end up. So because of this he has slightly lower standards and less people that care to point this out to try and bash him. He also has less fan boys going around saying he is the goat than Kobe and Lebron, which provokes a lot of the "roasting"

MaloDaw9
03-25-2013, 02:23 PM
1. Lebron
2. D-Wade
3. Bosh
4. Alonzo Mourning

Pssh no Rony Seikaly....

JoeBlessU
03-25-2013, 02:27 PM
Hey MNGopher.. Tubby got fired whatcha think? Flip Saunders or Shaka smart..

ztilzer31
03-25-2013, 02:34 PM
The reason is Heat fans don't give Wade ridiculous credit. They never looked at Wade as this one man machine that led them to the playoffs.

He also doesn't have fans that pretend like he's a top 5 or top 10 all time like Kobe fans. He also doesn't shoot 5-10 selfish shots every game. He also always plays hard on defense, and doesn't take credit for his championships the way Lakers fans seem to just credit Kobe automatically with everything.

Lebron gets trash for the decision. All Lebron hate is revolved around that. Always has been.

WHODAT8o8
03-25-2013, 02:43 PM

Funny you should ask... Dirk, remember when he beat your team two years ago? He didnt have any "stars" next to him, just role players.

JasonJohnHorn
03-25-2013, 02:45 PM
D-Wade isn't in the conversation with Jordan and Kobe. He just isn't. When people measure Kobe's rings against Jordan, they suggest that kobe's ring total is less impressive because Jordan never played with a player as good as Shaq, which is true. So that argument dilutes for Kobe.

Wade only has two rings, and nobody is suggesting that he was as good as Jordan or Kobe.

And people wouldn't say: "Why hasn't Wade won yet?" when he'd only played one season. Nobody expect a rookie to turn a lottery team into a title contender. Wade won a title three years in.

The greatest shooting guard of all time is Jordan, after that it's Kobe. After that? Who knows... West, Drexler, Wade, Gervin? Whoever. But Wade is not in the conversation with Jordan and Kobe.

JoeBlessU
03-25-2013, 02:46 PM
The reason is Heat fans don't give Wade ridiculous credit. They never looked at Wade as this one man machine that led them to the playoffs.

He also doesn't have fans that pretend like he's a top 5 or top 10 all time like Kobe fans. He also doesn't shoot 5-10 selfish shots every game. He also always plays hard on defense, and doesn't take credit for his championships the way Lakers fans seem to just credit Kobe automatically with everything.

Lebron gets trash for the decision. All Lebron hate is revolved around that. Always has been.

I think it has more to do with his outrageous ego and self-absorbed nature while making stupid comments that rub people the wrong way... Oh and you claim heat fans dont give him outrageous credit yet several heat fans have claimed he will be the 2nd best SG of all time behind MJ. He doesnt shoot 5-10 stupid shots because hes not a good shooter..and he couldnt be playing hard D if hes standing and complaining about calls like he always does...

SteBO
03-25-2013, 02:47 PM
Funny you should ask... Dirk, remember when he beat your team two years ago? He didnt have any "stars" next to him, just role players.
Of course you choose one of the outliers ('04 Detroit Pistons being the other).....and you actually proved his point further because you could only name one example.

SteBO
03-25-2013, 02:51 PM
And there's no real reason to roast a guy who carried his team to the title in the final series with his next best player not playing up to his averages in the Finals (though he averaged about 20 and 10 throughout the playoffs)

ryang
03-25-2013, 02:52 PM

So that's one. I count 3. And supposedly chandler is a star no? And that team had some amazing role players considering they all left for major contracts. Makes sence.

ztilzer31
03-25-2013, 02:54 PM
I think it has more to do with his outrageous ego and self-absorbed nature while making stupid comments that rub people the wrong way... Oh and you claim heat fans dont give him outrageous credit yet several heat fans have claimed he will be the 2nd best SG of all time behind MJ. He doesnt shoot 5-10 stupid shots because hes not a good shooter..and he couldnt be playing hard D if hes standing and complaining about calls like he always does...

I'm not a Heat fan, and I think him being the second best SG is ridiculous. First of all he's not a SG. Second of all he will be better than MJ.

Edit- Got confused thought you were talking about Lebron.

ztilzer31
03-25-2013, 02:55 PM
I don't think Wade complains more than Kobe or Carmelo. I never see him lapse in defense because he's on the other side of the court complaining about plays.

Also Wade isn't very egotistical compared to other Superstars in this league. One of the reasons the Heat have done so well is the lack of ego's they have on that team. Something the Lakers need horribly.

JoeBlessU
03-25-2013, 02:58 PM
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://artofmiami.com/wp-content/gallery/lebron-tats/lebron.jpg&imgrefurl=http://artofmiami.com/2012/02/15/the-body-art-on-miami-heats-lebron-james/&h=390&w=481&sz=78&tbnid=aDUvFCkA_NKT8M:&tbnh=90&tbnw=111&zoom=1&usg=__5-tQHCea3xK1d3sbZAU0uuMM-wE=&docid=kZCn3cv2oU1d9M&hl=en&sa=X&ei=CJ5QUbu5D8O92gWUpYD4Bw&ved=0CDgQ9QEwAg&dur=322
^^^ This voids any argument that MJ or Kobes ego is bigger than lebrons

JoeBlessU
03-25-2013, 03:08 PM
Holy **** just stop.. Heat don’t have any egos? Lebron has a chosen one tattoo and claimed he will win 8 titles before he had 1 then went on to claim he’s underpaid by a contract he chose to sign cuz he knew he couldn’t win without top talent around him.. and didn’t wade rip on dirk for saying he was sick In the playoffs then proceed to get pounded by him only to retract his statements immediately.

mngopher35
03-25-2013, 03:14 PM
Hey MNGopher.. Tubby got fired whatcha think? Flip Saunders or Shaka smart..

Ya, I saw that. I don't really know what we are going to do, but I personally am leaning slightly toward Smart. If we got either one though I wouldn't be disappointed at all. All I know is tubby wasn't a great coach but he got decent recruits and we at least have been a solid big ten team (although they underperformed overall). They need to get one of the coaches you mentioned or at least someone at that level for this to be a solid move.

NYCkid12
03-25-2013, 03:21 PM
Wade had one of the top 3 greatest finals performances of all-time and proved he could be the man. He was never a choker or someone who had to play robin.

Last year without a doubt, he played Robin.....

Not even close to being batman last year

ILLUSIONIST^248
03-25-2013, 03:29 PM
I feel that Wade will be 2nd, when all is send and done.

We just have to wait until Wade career is over, before we can compare him with those guys ( career wise ).

But this Kobe and Wade battle by the fans is too much... We all know that Kobe has lost 2 to 3 steps over the past 4yrs, why must his fans keep him on this fake pedestal.

Kobe is great, can't we just leave it at that. ( he has earned everyone respect, what more do you guys want ).

:laugh:@ Wade going to be 2nd best SG ever. You Heat fans make me happy with all the laughter you provide for me. Kobe is better this year as well so idk what you're talking about.

mngopher35
03-25-2013, 03:33 PM
:laugh:@ Wade going to be 2nd best SG ever. You Heat fans make me happy with all the laughter you provide for me. Kobe is better this year as well so idk what you're talking about.

The second statement is debatable. As for the first, lumping all fans together is not the way you want to go, especially as a laker fan. His beliefs are not shared by most people, miami fans included (based on what I have read). Kobe is almost guaranteed to stay ahead of wade all time, but wade has a good shot at ending in the top 20 or so.

ryang
03-25-2013, 03:38 PM
Wade is behind Kobe. He's got 4 more rings to go then we can talk. I'm a heat fan by the way

ryang
03-25-2013, 03:41 PM
This year id take wade over Kobe. Is that really a debate? Career wise Kobe. Is that really a debate?

Slug3
03-25-2013, 03:46 PM
Wade is behind Kobe. He's got 4 more rings to go then we can talk. I'm a heat fan by the way

If you were a heat fan you would know he only has 3 more rings to go. Wade has 2 rings and not one.

ryang
03-25-2013, 03:48 PM
If you were a heat fan you would know he only has 3 more rings to go. Wade has 2 rings and not one.

As a heat fan I can tell you if he has they same amount of rings as Kobe he still may not be considered better.

ryang
03-25-2013, 03:49 PM
He needs more rings then Kobe not the same amount. Until then Kobe has had the better career

SoFreshNsoClean
03-25-2013, 03:58 PM
D-Wade has not been called out like Kobe has because Miami fans typically have not been as obnoxious with the whole Kobe fan schtick of "KOBE HAS 5 RINGS NOW WHAT UR TEAM SUCKS LUL NO OTHER PLAYER HAZ 5 RINGZ"

D-Wade is also not as outspoken as Kobe and not nearly as controversial IMO

Swashcuff
03-25-2013, 04:00 PM
No one in this entire thread has said Wade is the 2nd best SG of all time all they've said is that when its all said and done he'll go down as the 2nd and while its farfetched and damn near improbable its by no means impossible for him to get himself into that argument.

Swashcuff
03-25-2013, 04:03 PM
Oscar Robertson? Was a point guard (same for Jerry West)

Clyde Drexler?

Doesn't have as polished a career nor the statistical prowess/dominance that West had.

George Gervin?

Every bit the scorer as West but when you consider defense and playmaking West has the upper hand.

Dade County
03-25-2013, 04:09 PM
Holy **** just stop.. Heat don’t have any egos? Lebron has a chosen one tattoo and claimed he will win 8 titles before he had 1 then went on to claim he’s underpaid by a contract he chose to sign cuz he knew he couldn’t win without top talent around him.. and didn’t wade rip on dirk for saying he was sick In the playoffs then proceed to get pounded by him only to retract his statements immediately.

You have allot of hate in your heart... The NBA is purely for Entertainment proposes, you need to take a step back, and evaluate whats really important in life.

Yahweh loves you!

I am glade you said that, I feel the same way about Kobe fans, carrier on now.

Every year that paces you'll just get angrier and angrier, you should maybe think about giving the WWE a shot; there's no difference between it at the NBA, but 1 of them doesn't have the HEAT scheduled to be on top for the next 5 to 7 years.

You're welcome.

Dade County
03-25-2013, 04:11 PM
As a heat fan I can tell you if he has they same amount of rings as Kobe he still may not be considered better.

Only to Kobe fans...

KnickaBocka.44
03-25-2013, 04:18 PM
Good old Dade County, always good for a few laughs. If the NBA is the same as WWE, then why do you pay attention?

ryang
03-25-2013, 04:23 PM
[QUOTE=KnickaBocka.44;25725909]Good old Dade County, always good for a few laughs. If the NBA is the same as WWE, then why do you pay

ryang
03-25-2013, 04:25 PM
Only to Kobe fans...

To pretty much every fan. Kobe and wade have 5 rings at the end of there career then it's a toss up. Ill take 6 rings and then Kobe fans would even shut up.

JoeBlessU
03-25-2013, 04:31 PM
You have allot of hate in your heart... The NBA is purely for Entertainment proposes, you need to take a step back, and evaluate whats really important in life.

Yahweh loves you!

Every year that paces you'll just get angrier and angrier, you should maybe think about giving the WWE a shot; there's no difference between it at the NBA, but 1 of them doesn't have the HEAT scheduled to be on top for the next 5 to 7 years.You're welcome.

Holy crap he ackowledged it!!!!!! I cannot believe it.. The way you talk about the heat you would think there is no life outside of lebron and dwade.
Your pulling my leg tho arent you? the heat are the only positive thing going for that gutter of a city..

ILLUSIONIST^248
03-25-2013, 04:32 PM
The second statement is debatable. As for the first, lumping all fans together is not the way you want to go, especially as a laker fan. His beliefs are not shared by most people, miami fans included (based on what I have read). Kobe is almost guaranteed to stay ahead of wade all time, but wade has a good shot at ending in the top 20 or so.

I can agree.

ThaDubs
03-25-2013, 04:34 PM
You can't win rings by yourself. Wade couldn't have done it without LeBron, and vice versa.

ILLUSIONIST^248
03-25-2013, 04:37 PM
This year id take wade over Kobe. Is that really a debate? Career wise Kobe. Is that really a debate?
Uhhhh yeah?

No one in this entire thread has said Wade is the 2nd best SG of all time all they've said is that when its all said and done he'll go down as the 2nd and while its farfetched and damn near improbable its by no means impossible for him to get himself into that argument.
0 chance.

Yahweh loves you!

Every year that paces you'll just get angrier and angrier, you should maybe think about giving the WWE a shot; there's no difference between it at the NBA, but 1 of them doesn't have the HEAT scheduled to be on top for the next 5 to 7 years.

You're welcome.
Then why watch?

You can't win rings by yourself. Wade couldn't have does it without LeBron, and vice versa.

You don't say?? That's what makes there rings less meaningful.

amos1er
03-25-2013, 04:39 PM

LMAO! What do you think his role on this current Heat team is then?

What about his role in 2005 and 2006 before the finals where the refs gave him 25 freethrows per game and his numbers inflated tremendously.

amos1er
03-25-2013, 04:43 PM
You can't win rings by yourself. Wade couldn't have does it without LeBron, and vice versa.

Well, I'm pretty sure that was the point of this thread. If you make that argument about Wade, then it should be applied for Kobe as well in regards to his first 3 titles with Shaq.

ILLUSIONIST^248
03-25-2013, 04:46 PM
LMAO! What do you think his role on this current Heat team is then?

What about his role in 2005 and 2006 before the finals where the refs gave him 25 freethrows per game and his numbers inflated tremendously.

Nope. Wade had the best finals ever because he is that great.

-Heat fans

Dade County
03-25-2013, 04:48 PM
Good old Dade County, always good for a few laughs. If the NBA is the same as WWE, then why do you pay attention?

I thought I told you this before... For some reason, this league has given Lbj the keys to do whatever he wants with it; so by him being on the HEAT, this franchise gets more championships. I'm born in Dade County, what do you want me to do, not be happy when 1 of my south florida teams win it all (even though I have a strong feeling, that the champion is pick before hand)? Thats impossible, but this is why I am no longer a fan of these types of players, I can only be happy for the franchise ( and sometimes, yes I do like bragging; but I'm born n Dade, we are cheat talkers down here, especially when it comes to sports ( but nowhere near as a BIG MOUTH NEW YORKER ). )

Now I can only hope when Stern retires, all this "I'm a Super Star & I'm more important then the franchise, **** stops". ( Magic Johnson, Bird...MJ......etc )

mngopher35
03-25-2013, 04:48 PM
Only to Kobe fans...

I am by no means a kobe fan but unless wade somehow matched the insane longevity of kobe, I really don't see it being much of a discussion even with 5 rings (assuming wade wins them on the heat with lebron, not leading a team as the clear best player)

To pretty much every fan. Kobe and wade have 5 rings at the end of there career then it's a toss up. Ill take 6 rings and then Kobe fans would even shut up.

Even with 6 rings I wouldn't say there is no debate. It depends on how he got them but there would still be plenty of people ranking kobe higher, and not just kobe fans. Although I don't think rings are the single best measure and some people do so those people may disagree with me.

ThaDubs
03-25-2013, 04:49 PM
well, i'm pretty sure that was the point of this thread. If you make that argument about wade, then it should be applied for kobe as well in regards to his first 3 titles with shaq.

k

HouRealCoach
03-25-2013, 05:01 PM
He needs more rings then Kobe not the same amount. Until then Kobe has had the better career

By your logic Tony Parker & Sam Cassell are above John Stockton & Dennis Rodman is above KG, Barkley, Malone, & Malone

amos1er
03-25-2013, 05:05 PM
Holy crap he ackowledged it!!!!!! I cannot believe it.. The way you talk about the heat you would think there is no life outside of lebron and dwade.
Your pulling my leg tho arent you? the heat are the only positive thing going for that gutter of a city..

Ya, the common Heat fan thinks that the NBA was rigged only for the Lakers in games 6 of the WCF in 2002, but not for them at all...LMFAO

Some of you really need to take your homer glasses off and take a better look at last years playoffs...By far one of the most controversial in terms of that it wasn't just one game of one series...it was consistent throughout the whole thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjxFgXse5oo Here is Stern setting up the Thunder to get into the finals so that he could maximize ratings and give lebron the best chance of winning a ring. I don't even want to think about what his odds of winning were vs. the Spurs. Stern knew Lebron had a better chance vs. the Thunder.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GewuhAx6o8 Here is a flury of bs calls that Miami got against Boston (got a lot of help from the refs in that one) and against OKC.

ATX
03-25-2013, 05:05 PM
Of course this thread (Stupid as it is) has turned into a Kobe> than by the "Philes" Pathetic. Same exact ****, different day.

ATX
03-25-2013, 05:08 PM
Ya, the common Heat fan thinks that the NBA was rigged only for the Lakers in games 6 of the WCF in 2002, but not for them at all...LMFAO

Some of you really need to take your homer glasses off and take a better look at last years playoffs...By far one of the most controversial in terms of that it wasn't just one game of one series...it was consistent throughout the whole thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjxFgXse5oo Here is Stern setting up the Thunder to get into the finals so that he could maximize ratings and give lebron the best chance of winning a ring. I don't even want to think about what his odds of winning were vs. the Spurs. Stern knew Lebron had a better chance vs. the Thunder.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GewuhAx6o8 Here is a flury of bs calls that Miami got against Boston (got a lot of help from the refs in that one) and against OKC.

So your argument against the Heat Titles is "Conspiracy"? You can do better than that. All titles count. I don't discredit any of the Lakers titles, nor any other teams. So if your a "Tin foiler" why even watch? Serious question?

justinnum1
03-25-2013, 05:09 PM
Why is this thread still open?

ATX
03-25-2013, 05:12 PM

So that we can all enjoy the wacky conspiracies theorists and Illusionist's savvy replies of +1, ^, and This...:shrug:

HouRealCoach
03-25-2013, 05:14 PM

I guess Stern is the reason LeBron went 19/26 on game 6 in Boston? or the reason Wade & LeBron (without Bosh) torched Indiana in the second round from game 4 and on?

Stern is the reason Westbrook made stupid costly plays and OKC's missed meaningful FT's?

I hate when people blame the ref's for titles

HouRealCoach
03-25-2013, 05:15 PM

Because there's a team full of posters that love to talk Kobe and piss on anyone who they feel has an argument of being better lol

mngopher35
03-25-2013, 05:27 PM

I actually watched the video of the heat and there were a good number of things the video pointed out that were just wrong. Then throw into that those are the missed calls for 2 series and is completely one sided? That is very very weak evidence supporting your claim. There are missed calls all the time, so 10 or so legit missed calls over that amount of time isn't a huge deal, especially when it probably happened against the heat a few times each game too (like it normally does).

hidalgo
03-25-2013, 06:00 PM
Some of this...

Wade will finish as the 2nd best Sg ever, when all is said and done!... Entertainment reason and whatnot, haters are just going to have to deal with it, or find a new source of entertainment (WWE style) to take up their time.agree with most here, except MJ never went to the FT line even close to as much as Wade did in the 2006 finals. Wade shot 97 FTs in the 2006 finals, a record i believe. i'm not one of those who think it was rigged by the refs, i just think he was agressive & the new rules with ticky tack fouls all played into it. he did great though

Wade finals FTs
06 - 97 FTA

MJ finals FTs
91 - 33 FTA (Magic got 41 FTA)
92 - 46 FTA (Drexler got 56 FTA)
93 - 49 FTA (Sir Charles got 56 FTA)
96 - 67 FTA
97 - 55 FTA (Malone got 58 FTA)
98 - 70 FTA

MJ doesn't even come close to sniffing the FTA record for NBA finals. nowhere near

amos1er
03-25-2013, 06:21 PM
agree with most here, except MJ never went to the FT line even close to as much as Wade did in the 2006 finals. Wade shot 97 FTs in the 2006 finals, a record i believe. i'm not one of those who think it was rigged by the refs, i just think he was agressive & the new rules with ticky tack fouls all played into it. he did great though

Wade finals FTs
06 - 97 FTA

MJ finals FTs
96 - 67 FTA
98 - 70 FTA

MJ doesn't even come close to sniffing the FTA record for NBA finals. nowhere near

Yup, some very compelling points.

amos1er
03-25-2013, 06:23 PM
So your argument against the Heat Titles is "Conspiracy"? You can do better than that. All titles count. I don't discredit any of the Lakers titles, nor any other teams. So if your a "Tin foiler" why even watch? Serious question?

I don't think it's totally rigged, just that certain teams get better treatment than others based on potential revenues. The NBA is after all a business first and foremost. Don't have to be a conspiracy nut to realize that.

amos1er
03-25-2013, 06:24 PM
I guess Stern is the reason LeBron went 19/26 on game 6 in Boston? or the reason Wade & LeBron (without Bosh) torched Indiana in the second round from game 4 and on?

Stern is the reason Westbrook made stupid costly plays and OKC's missed meaningful FT's?

I hate when people blame the ref's for titles

Not saying that refs were the main reason they won. Just pointing out that they got the better calls throughout the playoffs last year. As the Heat usually do.

bucketss
03-25-2013, 06:24 PM

why are you mentioning okc, shortly after the finals you said okc series wasn't rigged because the thunder got preferential treatment to get them back in games 1 and 2.

Jimmer55
03-25-2013, 06:25 PM
1. Lebron
2. D-Wade
3. Bosh
4. Alonzo Mourning

ahahahaha

amos1er
03-25-2013, 06:26 PM
I actually watched the video of the heat and there were a good number of things the video pointed out that were just wrong. Then throw into that those are the missed calls for 2 series and is completely one sided? That is very very weak evidence supporting your claim. There are missed calls all the time, so 10 or so legit missed calls over that amount of time isn't a huge deal, especially when it probably happened against the heat a few times each game too (like it normally does).

The calls against the Spurs in game six were clearly one sided. Anyone can see that.

The finals weren't that bad, but the Heat did get the better calls overall.

The real kicker was the ECF...The Celtics got pretty hosed...especially on that play were Wade grabbed Rondo's head on that layup when the game was tied in OT.

bucketss
03-25-2013, 06:29 PM

people don't even go to the games because they're too busy chasing tails on the beach, so i wouldn't say that was the only thing going for them, though i wouldn't ever hit up their clubs, dark + trannys is not a good combo.

amos1er
03-25-2013, 06:30 PM
why are you mentioning okc, shortly after the finals you said okc series wasn't rigged because the thunder got preferential treatment to get them back in games 1 and 2.

Overall, the finals weren't that bad, though Miami did get the better calls overall. OKC chocked for sure and thats why it was better for "business" to match them up against Miami instead of the Spurs...which brings us back to game 6 of the WCF which was one of the worst reffing jobs I have ever witnessed. Can't prove that it was rigged for sure, but it sure looks fishy that OKC got all those calls at the end of game 6...especially when you consider game 7 would have been at home for San Antonio and the fact that a OKC Miami finals generated a great deal more ratings than a Spurs/Heat or Spurs/Boston finals would have.

amos1er
03-25-2013, 06:36 PM
people don't even go to the games because they're too busy chasing tails on the beach, so i wouldn't say that was the only thing going for them, though i wouldn't ever hit up their clubs, dark + trannys is not a good combo.

You speak as if you are scorned man. Hmmmmmm

bucketss
03-25-2013, 06:42 PM
You speak as if you are scorned man. Hmmmmmm

nah never been there but i have heard its full of trannys especially in the night clubs.

ILLUSIONIST^248
03-25-2013, 06:44 PM
So that we can all enjoy the wacky conspiracies theorists and Illusionist's savvy replies of +1, ^, and This...:shrug:

ILLUSIONIST^248
03-25-2013, 06:45 PM
nah never been there but i have heard its full of trannys especially in the night clubs.

What is?

bucketss
03-25-2013, 06:50 PM
What is?

miami and their clubs

ILLUSIONIST^248
03-25-2013, 06:52 PM
miami and their clubs

You better believe it. That city can be weird.

MTL_123
03-25-2013, 06:53 PM

+2=1 :cool:

amos1er
03-25-2013, 07:03 PM
You better believe it. That city can be weird.

There is a lot of *** to chase in South Beach though. I really want to go out there for Spring Break this year. I would have to stomach all those Heat fans out there though. Either way, the girls out there are hot and easy so I am willing to deal with a few obnoxious Heat fans. lol So sick of the women in LA. :bang::crazy::faint::puke::facepalm:

mngopher35
03-25-2013, 07:08 PM
The calls against the Spurs in game six were clearly one sided. Anyone can see that.

The finals weren't that bad, but the Heat did get the better calls overall.

The real kicker was the ECF...The Celtics got pretty hosed...especially on that play were Wade grabbed Rondo's head on that layup when the game was tied in OT.

I didn't watch the first video, I remember that game 6 pretty clearly though. Can't disagree too much. I think that the finals were reffed pretty fairly overall, each team had a few calls going their way as is usual. The Boston series was for sure the most iffy for the heat, but I don't think it was that bad. The rondo play was a bad miss, but that does happen in the NBA. There were probably a a few missed fouls that went against the heat as well, although that rondo one was the biggest of them all. Overall I won't disagree that Miami may have gotten a few more calls their way, but I don't think it was anything out of the ordinary.

Supreme LA
03-25-2013, 07:13 PM
There is a lot of *** to chase in South Beach though. I really want to go out there for Spring Break this year. I would have to stomach all those Heat fans out there though. Either way, the girls out there are hot and easy so I am willing to deal with a few obnoxious Heat fans. lol So sick of the women in LA. :bang::crazy::faint::puke::facepalm:

I've been to Miami and it's just a dirty place.

I can't believe you say you're sick of LA women because I doubt you can get any women spending all your time on PSD. Just sayin...

amos1er
03-25-2013, 07:34 PM

I can't believe you say you're sick of LA women because I doubt you can get any women spending all your time on PSD. Just sayin...

Isn't that like the pot calling the kettle black. Your on here too bro. lol Just saying. It's not like I'm like one of these guys with 25,000 posts or something. I only have 5000+ in like 7 years. Thats like an average of 5 posts per day. Though my ex used to get real pissed when I spent too much time on here. lol I usually spend more time on PSD when I am getting *** than when I'm not. When I need to go chase tail, I am pretty focused on that and not on the message boards.

BTW I get *** pretty regularly. Just sick of all the drama from these LA beeooches. They are always trying to get you to spend all your money on them and they are usually coke heads.

bucketss
03-25-2013, 07:51 PM

bagging woman isn't a 24/7 job and it isn't really that difficult i don't see what psd has to do with getting girls.

ryang
03-25-2013, 07:52 PM
By your logic Tony Parker & Sam Cassell are above John Stockton & Dennis Rodman is above KG, Barkley, Malone, & Malone

Never said it was the case for every player. I said if D Wade has 6 rings playing at the level he is now then Wade > Kobe. Debate all you want it's my opinion. Right now Kobe has had a better career. Maybe it changes maybe it doesn't.

Lakers + Giants
03-25-2013, 07:54 PM

ryang
03-25-2013, 07:59 PM
Your taxi driver must have disliked you. Miami is dirty? Lmao. Obviously you've never been here and if so you need a new map. Need help? If so message me and ill give you a layout of where to go the next time your down here.

amos1er
03-25-2013, 08:01 PM
bagging woman isn't a 24/7 job and it isn't really that difficult i don't see what psd has to do with getting girls.

Agreed...Guess some people have to try harder than others though. :hide:

amos1er
03-25-2013, 08:02 PM
Your taxi driver must have disliked you. Miami is dirty? Lmao. Obviously you've never been here and if so you need a new map. Need help? If so message me and ill give you a layout of where to go the next time your down here.

Thats what I'm sayin. I went to South Beach before and it was good times. Can't wait to go back.

ryang
03-25-2013, 08:08 PM
Only one other place like it. Cali

ILLUSIONIST^248
03-25-2013, 08:36 PM
I hope you mean because of the way girls are here, and not the way they look right? We got the best looking girls here in socal bro.

ryang
03-25-2013, 08:55 PM
I hope you mean because of the way girls are here, and not the way they look right? We got the best looking girls here in socal bro.

Have you ever been here? If so you must have went to the wrong spot. The women here are amazing. Not sure where you get your info from. Nothing wrong with Cali girls either but we have women who probably would laugh at you as you went home to jerk. Just sayin

therealwd27
03-25-2013, 08:57 PM
Hilarious Laker fans talking about getting calls -___- how quickly we forget the kings series...ah well, either way wade is 25 all time.

Jimmer55
03-25-2013, 09:29 PM

Oooh, BURN. OUCH.

ryang
03-25-2013, 09:31 PM
Tyson chandler? Certainly paid like one.

Jimmer55
03-25-2013, 09:40 PM
agree with most here, except MJ never went to the FT line even close to as much as Wade did in the 2006 finals. Wade shot 97 FTs in the 2006 finals, a record i believe. i'm not one of those who think it was rigged by the refs, i just think he was agressive & the new rules with ticky tack fouls all played into it. he did great though

Wade finals FTs
06 - 97 FTA

MJ finals FTs
96 - 67 FTA
98 - 70 FTA

FACTS hurt.

therealwd27
03-25-2013, 09:43 PM
FACTS hurt.

You must've missed that push off on Byron Russel too huh?

Jimmer55
03-25-2013, 09:59 PM

Dude, MJ never shot as many free throws in a finals as Wade did that year. Comparing that to a single play is apples and oranges. As a matter of fact, MJ never even SNIFFED that amount of free throws. No player has, that I know of.

Jimmer55
03-25-2013, 10:01 PM
Chris Kaman on Dwyane Wade...

"I’m not much of a Dwyane Wade fan, but I’m a LeBron James fan. I’ve been watching him play, and we were in the same draft together. He’s had a great career already. I don’t want him to win everything, but I’m ok with the winning streak. I’m not against it or really for it. I just never really go along with (Dwyane Wade). I guess I just don’t like his style or whatever. I didn’t like the year the Mavs lost when he got all the foul calls. I didn’t like that.”

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/ ... -wade-fan/

hidalgo
03-25-2013, 10:01 PM

watch it super slow & you'll see Russel's momentum was already going that way(his body & legs were turned away from MJ flying the wrong direction as MJ cut back, before MJ's hand touched him, it was already over) slow mo tells the truth, he was burned plain & simple, tricked by Jordan, the so called pushoff barely helped, if at all. his hand was pushing DOWN, not OUT. Russel's own momentum took him out of the play

and in the ECF the same year, Reggie Miller flat out shoved MJ out of the play & hit a game winner as the result, & the refs no called it. refs like to let calls go in the last few secs, always have (not that i think MJ fouled Russel, because i think it wasn't a foul at all)

ryang
03-25-2013, 10:04 PM
Me and the rest of south florida love wade and we could really care less if you do. Why haven't you guys been roasted? Oh nobody cares that's why

rex.reyesiii
03-25-2013, 10:13 PM
Shifting to Lebron's image in the Public view, when will he get married again? DWade as a Father is one of the reasons why he's liked.

I think Lebron can surpass it by keeping his family together and be a great Father too. :)

amos1er
03-26-2013, 05:22 PM

Oh of course we have the best looking girls in the world for sure. But they are also the wackest *****es on earth as well. Everywhere I have traveled, I have never met more self-entitled, gold digging, coke heads in my life. Check out this vid and see what I mean lol...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBiR2rKU69U

kntresistheheat
03-26-2013, 06:42 PM
This thread has become a bashing hate thread! Wade suck, lebron sucks, heat fans sucks, the city is dirty, we will never compare to Kobe, west, LA, La woman, and their city. That's all I read through ALL 12 pages. Man, if these were the mods from before, half of these post would be deleted, people would be banned, and this thread would be closed by now. Now! Back to the thread, IMO Kobe will always be second and wade won't even sniff 5th when he is done...top 10 maybe? I do believe wade is one of the greats and the best finals performance ever but the reason why wade doesn't get the back lash that Kobe, shaq, and James do is because wade did it smart and has always made himself look very humble until recent years he has become big headed and a little arrogant. Shaq came to his team when wade was only in his 3 year and the face of the franchise, lebron and bosh did the same. Bottom line is wade has proved, performed and has the numbers to prove it. The rings too. Even in his second year when the heat lost to Detroit in the ECF his numbers were amazing playing with a broken rib I believe? He carried those teams and went through the growing pains with a 15 win season and came back to be a MVP candidate, leading the league in scoring, and not to mention bringing a sorry *** team to 43 win season to the playoffs. He didn't ask to be traded, or threaten the front office that he was leaving, trade me, get me players, (cough* cough*) Kobe - excuse me I was chucking up shots....I mean I was chocking on this shot I just took.

Ps. I've been to LA and you guys have a lot of nerve to say our city is dirty. I've been to east la, krenshaw, and I forgot where else my friend took me (he's from there and lets just say he use to be one of those cholo) but those places are dirty, graffiti, and you see a Mexican in every block and they still wear those high socks. Anyways, my point is that we do have parts of our city that is dirty, gangs, and dangerous. Little Havana, little Haiti, ect... But I also went to OC and there's beautiful woman and really nice city. Miami if you don't know is the sexiest city, woman are top notch and there's always something to do here. We don't sleep and the party continues to the next morning not like in la when everything close at 2 am. Didn't want to make this personal but I got to back up my city. :)

kntresistheheat
03-26-2013, 06:48 PM
I'm on my iphone and I'm doing happy hour, so excuse my typing. Lets just say I was taking shots while I was typing.

amos1er
03-26-2013, 07:23 PM
I'm on my iphone and I'm doing happy hour, so excuse my typing. Lets just say I was taking shots while I was typing.

We can tell.

Lakers + Giants
03-26-2013, 07:30 PM
This thread has become a bashing hate thread! Wade suck, lebron sucks, heat fans sucks, the city is dirty, we will never compare to Kobe, west, LA, La woman, and their city. That's all I read through ALL 12 pages. Man, if these were the mods from before, half of these post would be deleted, people would be banned, and this thread would be closed by now. Now! Back to the thread, IMO Kobe will always be second and wade won't even sniff 5th when he is done...top 10 maybe? I do believe wade is one of the greats and the best finals performance ever but the reason why wade doesn't get the back lash that Kobe, shaq, and James do is because wade did it smart and has always made himself look very humble until recent years he has become big headed and a little arrogant. Shaq came to his team when wade was only in his 3 year and the face of the franchise, lebron and bosh did the same. Bottom line is wade has proved, performed and has the numbers to prove it. The rings too. Even in his second year when the heat lost to Detroit in the ECF his numbers were amazing playing with a broken rib I believe? He carried those teams and went through the growing pains with a 15 win season and came back to be a MVP candidate, leading the league in scoring, and not to mention bringing a sorry *** team to 43 win season to the playoffs. He didn't ask to be traded, or threaten the front office that he was leaving, trade me, get me players, (cough* cough*) Kobe - excuse me I was chucking up shots....I mean I was chocking on this shot I just took.

Ps. I've been to LA and you guys have a lot of nerve to say our city is dirty. I've been to east la, krenshaw, and I forgot where else my friend took me (he's from there and lets just say he use to be one of those cholo) but those places are dirty, graffiti, and you see a Mexican in every block and they still wear those high socks. Anyways, my point is that we do have parts of our city that is dirty, gangs, and dangerous. Little Havana, little Haiti, ect... But I also went to OC and there's beautiful woman and really nice city. Miami if you don't know is the sexiest city, woman are top notch and there's always something to do here. We don't sleep and the party continues to the next morning not like in la when everything close at 2 am. Didn't want to make this personal but I got to back up my city. :)

I'm mexican and I live in OC. I'm not a cholo. I'd just thought I point that out.

:love: OC/LA.

DumDum
03-27-2013, 02:31 AM
This kobe there'd he should have his own sub- forum so you mamba worshippers can go an chant and watch the 81 point game and relived the moment you became a laker bandwagoners. You guys say new heat fans are bad anybody who became a laker fan in the late 1990s or early 2000s is the biggest Hypocrite

amos1er
03-27-2013, 02:40 AM
This kobe there'd he should have his own sub- forum so you mamba worshippers can go an chant and watch the 81 point game and relived the moment you became a laker bandwagoners. You guys say new heat fans are bad anybody who became a laker fan in the late 1990s or early 2000s is the biggest Hypocrite

Says the guy who's join date is Nov 2012. :rolleyes:

Regardless, they still have more credibility and longevity than you newfound Heat bandwagoners.

Not to mention, your pathetic little assessment fails to take into account the people who were only adolescents in the late 1990s or early 2000s. So people need to have been born before a certain date in order to be "true fans" according to you?

My assessment is that your living up to your username.

DumDum
03-27-2013, 02:48 AM
Says the guy who's join date is Nov 2012. :rolleyes:

Regardless, they still have more credibility and longevity than you newfound Heat bandwagoners.

Not to mention, your pathetic little assessment fails to take into account the people who were only adolescents in the late 1990s or early 2000s. So people need to have been born before a certain date in order to be "true fans" according to you? Based on that, my assessment is that your living up to your username.

Anything to defend kobe it sad how much you care really

amos1er
03-27-2013, 02:52 AM
Anything to defend kobe it sad how much you care really

What does Kobe have to do with any of this? You had some cacamayme theory about what you consider to be a "bandwagon" Lake fan...I in return pointed out it's flaws. Perhaps you are the one with Kobe on the brain...

DumDum
03-27-2013, 02:53 AM
Or Jordan on Kobe's brain

#TmSmokesSachs
03-27-2013, 02:57 AM

Just pointing out the falseness of your post here. Shaq was NOT "Old and Fat" when he started that season with us. In fact, it is well documented that he lost a ton of weight after hiring a well known personal trainer and was in excellent shape for the entire season.

He was at the tail end of his prime, and was still a beast with us. Wade doesnt sniff the Finals without Shaq, who was excellent in that series, btw.

amos1er
03-27-2013, 06:02 AM
Just pointing out the falseness of your post here. Shaq was NOT "Old and Fat" when he started that season with us. In fact, it is well documented that he lost a ton of weight after hiring a well known personal trainer and was in excellent shape for the entire season.

He was at the tail end of his prime, and was still a beast with us. Wade doesnt sniff the Finals without Shaq, who was excellent in that series, btw.

Nice post...though if I had to guess, I would say that you are D12fan come back from the dead...lol

bucketss
03-27-2013, 09:21 AM
Oh of course we have the best looking girls in the world for sure. But they are also the wackest *****es on earth as well. Everywhere I have traveled, I have never met more self-entitled, gold digging, coke heads in my life. Check out this vid and see what I mean lol...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBiR2rKU69U

if you're ever looking to settle down look for a girl from addis adaba these usa h*es aint ****.