PDA

View Full Version : 3/25 - 3/28 - NBA GameThread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5]

kdspurman
03-27-2013, 11:07 PM
Sunday's showdown of Heat/Spurs will at least have some significance, as the Spurs are only 2 games back

devilsheat25
03-27-2013, 11:08 PM
Can't read? I responded to ya post brah

Where do you think I got the quote from?

HuRRiCaNeS324
lol Your entire win streak was against mediocre teams.

12 out of 27 were against playoffs teams.

And the Lakers streak, which all of you want to so desperately hold on to (even though you weren't even alive to witness it) was at a time when 90% of the NBA was garbage so.... same can be said about the Lakers streak.

justinnum1
heat games are going to get ugly. nothing to play for till the playoffs.

netsgiantsyanks
meanwhile reggie evans is going in.

KniCks4LiFe
Deron Williams is just playing awesome right now.

KniCks4LiFe
03-27-2013, 11:09 PM

that just doesn't sound right.

GiantsSwaGG
03-27-2013, 11:10 PM
So now according to you it's 90% but earlier its every other team but the Heat. Go back and watch the last Heat/Bulls game in Miami. Bulls just walked off. I guess they are classless as well?

Stop trying to paint Miami in a ba picture with things you don't even know.

The Bulls were classless when they did. But the Heat did it today so they're classless

amos1er
12 out of 27 were against playoffs teams.

Who's best players were not playing. lol

Couldn't even beat the Bulls tonight without Rose, Noah, and Belinelli. lol

netsgiantsyanks
in b4 the nets give up the lead tho.

northsider
Farewell NBA main. Time to crawl back out of here and not return for a while.

kozelkid
well yeah, he is what he is.

as are amos1er, zn, lakers+giants, DMF and the rest of them.

singling any of them out is just pointless. this forum has a huge issue with horrible posters who do nothing but troll, bait and RUIN threads...yet they get like 52 strikes before getting banned.

i should have been banned on the spot when i went into the lakers forum and was a blatant troll. 20% of this forum has gotten away with murder. the admins talk about wanting to increase the quality of the forums, yet all they worry about is infracting users for saying "god", "idiot", or posting a picture. but we have guys here who have for months/years just ruined thread after thread, driven great posters out and do nothing but spew crap...and nothing ever happens.

i shouldn't have singled you out for singling any of them out.

Big reason why I usually don't post here anymore (well that and it has seemed for quite some time that Rose won't be back). I know we usually complain about the shittiness of this forum, but this past year, it has reahed new heights in awfulness.

Nyc4You
03-27-2013, 11:11 PM
I actually thought it was going to be Gallo. I feel like he's tall enough and able to shoot over most defenders a la Dirk. But Andre Miller seems to get good shots too. They have guys who can, I guess it's just a matter of running plays and getting them the best shot. But I see your point for sure

Yeah, he had a mismatch with Tiago on him i believe. should have drove. I think Lawson is a good option, but you can't rely on him night and day to come through in the clutch. It's gonna be a problem for them in the playoffs. Also, their inability to score from outside the paint is alarming. They were 0-10 from 3 tonight. With that being said, the amount of points they score in the paint is mind boggling. Wonder if its gonna carry on in the playoffs where the pace slows down. This years playoffs is going to be fun to watch :D CANT WAIT!!

GiantsSwaGG

Pause

Lakers + Giants
Not really, but you guys acting like you won the championship. Then you have one idiot claiming the HEAT to be a bunch of clowns lol.

Not to mention the fact some hope Lebron tore his ACL in oder to not get the streak... ****ing pathetic...

I never said that **** so IDC.

Stay classy heat fans. When y'all come in here acting like a fool you only further the stereotypes.

We lost. Not the refs. No excuses. Heat got the bulls' a-game tonight and they didn't take them seriously enough most of the game. And the bulls absolutely shut the doors closed at the end.

Appreciate the 27 game win streak and move on.

This.

this is the highlight of the lakers season :laugh:

That's what I said. . so it doesn't hurt coming from you.

I'll take it and I'll like it. :win:

:nod:

I know some people say we are bad, but my god.. Lakers fan are in a whole new level. Not even Knicks fans are this butthurt.

Look at justin talking **** after the win still and some other heat fans as well. I wonder why people are happy when you lose :rolleyes:

You're still gonna win it all anyways. Stop whining.

ManRam
so, about that Spurs/Nuggets game! That **** was a dooooozie

kdspurman
The Bulls were classless when they did. But the Heat did it today so they're classless

Spurs did it tonight after they won by 1. (But so did the Nuggets) Spurs can't be classless..... Can they??

Slug3
I don't think that Laker winnin streak record or the Bulls 72 win record are ever going to fall.

amos1er
03-27-2013, 11:12 PM
Hey man, you're absolutely right, but then again

Lakers 33

Heat 27

Yup, the all time regular season record of 33 in a row belongs to us and so does the playoff record of 15-1. They mad. hahahaha

kdspurman
so, about that Spurs/Nuggets game! That **** was a dooooozie

Was a pretty good game indeed

BigCityofDreams
At what? You are the one trying to make a big deal out of spilled milk. Teams every night just walk off, but you want to point ou Miami cause you hate them.

The thing is though when they win games and blowout teams they hunt guys down just to shake hands and high fives.

KniCks4LiFe
03-27-2013, 11:13 PM
slow start for POR, but they always have a slow start.

Nyc4You
Mediocre teams or not, Winning 27 ****ing games in a row is impressive. Heck, i hate the heat, but damn people give em credit. Bulls just out worked them today.

ManRam
Big reason why I usually don't post here anymore (well that and it has seemed for quite some time that Rose won't be back). I know we usually complain about the shittiness of this forum, but this past year, it has reahed new heights in awfulness.

worse than it's ever been. without a doubt. i like it because for whatever reason i like debating people who are so stuck in their ways and refuse to see some semblance of reality (i'm certainly not always right) i think because it makes myself feel smarter than i am ;)

the heat being great
the knicks being good
the lakers not being great
lakers fans still willing to bark
the nets being good

it's just a terrible concoction of things.

DoMeFavors
03-27-2013, 11:14 PM
Bulls were talking trash and giving hard fouls all game why would Heat shake hands? and on top of that its an emotional loss because of the streak

Avenged
03-27-2013, 11:14 PM
Trying to be a smartass? You're trying way too hard.

I honestly don't need to try to be "smart" if you honestly don't know why Laker fans are happy. That is as obvious as it gets.

DoMeFavors
03-27-2013, 11:15 PM
Reggie 10 boards in the 1st

ManRam
03-27-2013, 11:16 PM
i know javale gets a bad rap for being a bit aloof at times, but he's a really good player. i can't remember a player producing like he is on both ends and not being able to get 20 minutes a game...and kosta koufos being a big reason why. so bizarre.

he was a beast tonight

brandon wright kinda fits that mold too

Khri
03-27-2013, 11:16 PM
I honestly don't need to try to be "smart" if you honestly don't know why Laker fans are happy. That is as obvious as it gets.

They are not happy because of that, they are happy because they can finally start talking trash about the Heat. They have been waiting 8 weeks for this chance.

HuRRiCaNeS324
03-27-2013, 11:17 PM
Who's best players were not playing. lol

Couldn't even beat the Bulls tonight without Rose, Noah, and Belinelli. lol

Not surprised we lost, we come out flat when good players are out not to mention our focus has been have the past few games.

And we only played against Bulls without Rose, Lakers without Gasol, and Pacers without Granger.... Not that big a deal considering all have been out the whole year

KniCks4LiFe
03-27-2013, 11:17 PM
MarShon defense?

Tony_Starks
03-27-2013, 11:18 PM
That was a heck of a game. I'm a Laker through and through but I can't front I was pulling for the Heat in the last few minutes just because of how hard they were going.

Still I'm not mad that the great Laker legacy still stands though!

DoMeFavors
Blatche best backup C in the league

KniCks4LiFe
yo POR you on TV

Vinylman
The excitement over the Heat streak defines everything that is wrong with society today...

a team wins 80% of the games the record holder did and we think it is a major accomplishment...

Why should 80% of anything ever be celebrated?

Last time i check that is a B-

ThunderousDemon
03-27-2013, 11:19 PM
They are not happy because of that, they are happy because they can finally start talking trash about the Heat. They have been waiting 8 weeks for this chance.

I'm happy because the Lakers streak lives on.........

...and because I just saved money on my car insurance be switching to Geico. :hi5:

devilsheat25
03-27-2013, 11:20 PM
The 72 lakers record is in tact...suck it cheat fans!!!

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah aha

You must be a kid.

SwatTeam
03-27-2013, 11:20 PM
RIP Heat win streak. You were 27 games long.

Vinylman
03-27-2013, 11:21 PM
Not surprised we lost, we come out flat when good players are out not to mention our focus has been have the past few games.

And we only played against Bulls without Rose, Lakers without Gasol, and Pacers without Granger.... Not that big a deal considering all have been out the whole year

i must have missed rondo and garnett in the game last week... how many minutes did they play?

Lakers + Giants

I personally am happy that the streak continues for us. Why would I be talk **** on the heat when we've been pathetic this year.

Those who talk **** just because the heat lose are just trying to troll.

ManRam

Hell, all a Heat fan needs to say is "hey, you can't win them all :shrug:".

I mean, ****** teams get HOT and beat far superior teams all the time. Today a good team got hot, played hard, and upset a better team. That, again, happens on the reg. That's why a 27 game win streak is so amazing. Regardless of who they're playing (and they played just about every good team in the NBA too), this is the NBA with NBA talent. Crazy stuff happens, and the Heat avoided letting anything beat them for 27 games. It's amazing. There's no way to discredit it and if you're trying to you're doing so in a completely non-objective manner.

A 27 game win streak is a 27 game win streak. Nothing more, nothing less. It's happened twice now for a reason.

NYMetros
03-27-2013, 11:23 PM
blazers look terrible.

KniCks4LiFe
03-27-2013, 11:24 PM
They making this Nets frontcourt look like legends.

29$JerZ
03-27-2013, 11:25 PM
Brooklyn blowing out Portland, so much for a game to watch tonight.

KniCks4LiFe
03-27-2013, 11:25 PM
here come the Blazers! - saids no one

BigCityofDreams
03-27-2013, 11:26 PM
oh probably because the heat didn't break the Lakers record? just a thought.

It's amazing how ppl don't understand that. Same thing happens in baseball.

lakerfan85
03-27-2013, 11:26 PM
Man Jerry stackhouse is playing solid tonight...

KniCks4LiFe
03-27-2013, 11:27 PM
get that contract JJ!

Lakers + Giants
The excitement over the Heat streak defines everything that is wrong with society today...

a team wins 80% of the games the record holder did and we think it is a major accomplishment...

Why should 80% of anything ever be celebrated?

Last time i check that is a B-

Obviously I'm not a heat fan but that logic is stupid. So if a player shots 80% FGs then it's just like getting a B-??

LMFAO. Wow.

HuRRiCaNeS324
Hell, all a Heat fan needs to say is "hey, you can't win them all :shrug:".

I mean, ****** teams get HOT and beat far superior teams all the time. Today a good team got hot, played hard, and upset a better team. That, again, happens on the reg. That's why a 27 game win streak is so amazing. Regardless of who they're playing (and they played just about every good team in the NBA too), this is the NBA with NBA talent. Crazy stuff happens, and the Heat avoided letting anything beat them for 27 games. It's amazing. There's no way to discredit it and if you're trying to you're doing so in a completely non-objective manner.

A 27 game win streak is a 27 game win streak. Nothing more, nothing less. It's happened twice now for a reason.

I know, but he's thrown out back to back things that were completely false lol.

I also find it funny how Lakers fans keep saying "u mad?" and "hahahahaha u lost" and "suck it cheat fans" (whatever the **** that means) just to try and force us to act like we give a ****. I wanted the streak, i'm not gonna lie, but 27 in a row is still an awesome number to have in the HEAT's history regardless of what the NBA record is.

All that really matters is the championship and if there is a silver lining in this loss is that the pressure is off and we can freaking rest Lebron and Wade (at least i hope we do) and re focus.

ChicagoJ
03-27-2013, 11:28 PM
Other than the previous game to this, the bulls / heat games are usually really good games. Always go down to the wire. As a bulls fan I'm glad we made history as the team that stopped the streak. The streak was ready to come to an end imo as several games were so close in the end. Sooner or later you had to know the heat would be on the loosing side of one of those close games.

KniCks4LiFe
03-27-2013, 11:28 PM
I'm going to get started on one of the most :drool::drool: sigs ever during halftime. It's going to make my current one look like a 7.

HuRRiCaNeS324
03-27-2013, 11:29 PM
Obviously I'm not a heat fan but that logic is stupid. So if a player shots 80% FGs then it's just like getting a B-??

LMFAO. Wow.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

HuRRiCaNeS324
03-27-2013, 11:31 PM
I'm going to get started on one of the most :drool::drool: sigs ever during halftime. It's going to make my current one look like a 7.

Do you have a place were you have all your sigs?

I need some jacking off material for tonight.

jk tolls, jk

KniCks4LiFe
03-27-2013, 11:31 PM
LMAO this dude Jalen Rose - "Jimmy Butler gives Chris Bosh the gas face" :laugh:

lakerboy
03-27-2013, 11:32 PM
I don't know what is more annoying, the people who keep trolling or the people who keep trolled.

Khri
03-27-2013, 11:32 PM
Other than the previous game to this, the bulls / heat games are usually really good games. Always go down to the wire. As a bulls fan I'm glad we made history as the team that stopped the streak. The streak was ready to come to an end imo as several games were so close in the end. Sooner or later you had to know the heat would be on the loosing side of one of those close games.

Sorry but the Bulls didn't make history, the Heat did by winning 27 straight games. Nobody gives a **** about who stopped the Lakers streak.

KniCks4LiFe
03-27-2013, 11:33 PM
Do you have a place were you have all your sigs?

I need some jacking off material for tonight.
jk tolls, jk

nah but :laugh2:

lakerboy
03-27-2013, 11:34 PM
This is such a boring game. Why can't we just watch Denver vs San Antonio

KniCks4LiFe
03-27-2013, 11:35 PM
Deron Williams is playing some lock you down D on this Lillard kid.

Lakers + Giants
03-27-2013, 11:38 PM
Barry talking about the SF Giants during this blowout. :nod:

Damn right. Going for 3 in 4 :)

Oh, that's 75%. . . we suck. . .

Vinylman
03-27-2013, 11:39 PM
Yea man you're right, 27 games in a row is garbage. Your logic makes too much sense to ignore.

no one said it was garbage but you....

in reality it is a nice story but nothing worth getting worked up over... again... they won 80% of what the 72 Lakers accomplished...

why no response to my post about the boston game...

I mean cmon... i didn't even bother mentioning the cleveland game... you know, the game that Irving Vareajo and waiters missed :rolleyes:

KniCks4LiFe
03-27-2013, 11:40 PM
slow start over?

HuRRiCaNeS324
03-27-2013, 11:40 PM

lol

Vinylman
03-27-2013, 11:41 PM
:laugh: slow huh?

You act as if 80% is something to be ashamed of.

it's cool dude...

i don't expect you to get it...

DODGERS&LAKERS
03-27-2013, 11:41 PM

So true bro, so true ;)

KniCks4LiFe
03-27-2013, 11:43 PM
14 REBS for Reggie in the 1st half.

DODGERS&LAKERS
03-27-2013, 11:44 PM
no one said it was garbage but you....

in reality it is a nice story but nothing worth getting worked up over... again... they won 80% of what the 72 Lakers accomplished...

why no response to my post about the boston game...

I mean cmon... i didn't even bother mentioning the cleveland game... you know, the game that Irving Vareajo and waiters missed :rolleyes:

Its context man. Was Kobe scoring 81 points worthless because he only scored 81% of what Wilt did? It was a great achievment what they did so we should just leave it at that. Its the longest streak I have ever seen

KniCks4LiFe
03-27-2013, 11:45 PM
time to get started on the baddest sig come to date. Oh yes it will be. :cool:

Lakers + Giants
03-27-2013, 11:45 PM
it's cool dude...

i don't expect you to get it...

80% is a high bar you're setting. I think somewhere along the lines of 60% is more like it for you. :shrug:

So true bro, so true ;)

7>6

Lakers + Giants
03-27-2013, 11:46 PM

Stop typing and post it already. :mad:

DODGERS&LAKERS
03-27-2013, 11:46 PM
80% is a high bar you're setting. I think somewhere along the lines of 60% is more like it for you. :shrug:

7>6

Oh yeah, well Im going to go find some advanced stats to show those 7 are irrelevant.

HuRRiCaNeS324
03-27-2013, 11:47 PM

t1ts or gtfo

ChicagoJ
03-27-2013, 11:48 PM
Sorry but the Bulls didn't make history, the Heat did by winning 27 straight games. Nobody gives a **** about who stopped the Lakers streak.

It's simply a fact. Doesn't matter what people think. The bulls did make history by beating them tonight.

Vinylman
03-27-2013, 11:48 PM
Its context man. Was Kobe scoring 81 points worthless because he only scored 81% of what Wilt did? It was a great achievment what they did so we should just leave it at that. Its the longest streak I have ever seen

Did i not say it was a nice story?

And my original post had nothing to do with what you were saying... it's all the posters thinking this is some sort of historic accomplishment that should be noted... Before the Heat streak... did you even know or remember about the Houston streak with was only 5 games less? I doubt it...

Records are important... no one remembers second best that wasn't even close to a record

Vinylman
03-27-2013, 11:50 PM

7>6

you really don't get what the 80% represents do you?

:facepalm:

Lakers + Giants
Oh yeah, well Im going to go find some advanced stats to show those 7 are irrelevant.

:laugh2:

All in good fun man. Glad the rivalry is back. Can't wait for monday. I have to go to at least 1 of the 3 games.

:cheers:

HuRRiCaNeS324

your posts are 80%

Lakers + Giants
03-27-2013, 11:51 PM

You said 80% of the another accomplishment is nothing to get excited about.

Lakers + Giants
03-27-2013, 11:52 PM

You said 80% of the another accomplishment is nothing to get excited about.

I don't need to explain myself after reading that.

DODGERS&LAKERS
03-27-2013, 11:52 PM
Did i not say it was a nice story?

And my original post had nothing to do with what you were saying... it's all the posters thinking this is some sort of historic accomplishment that should be noted... Before the Heat streak... did you even know or remember about the Houston streak with was only 5 games less? I doubt it...

Records are important... no one remembers second best that wasn't even close to a record

I know what you are saying/doing but the timing is wrong. Heat fans are going to be upset about losing and you type this. It would have been a subject for tomorrow to show how far the Heat had to go to actually get the record. They still would have needed a 7 game win streak which is hard in itself. But the way you presented it made it seem as if you were trying to show that what they just did was nothing to be lauded

DODGERS&LAKERS
03-27-2013, 11:54 PM
:laugh2:

All in good fun man. Glad the rivalry is back. Can't wait for monday. I have to go to at least 1 of the 3 games.

:cheers:

Yes, we both SHOULD have some good teams. But as I learned from the Lakers this year, paper means s**t.

I'll be there for the 1st and third game. Good luck :hi5:

Lakers + Giants
03-27-2013, 11:56 PM
I know what you are saying/doing but the timing is wrong. Heat fans are going to be upset about losing and you type this. It would have been a subject for tomorrow to show how far the Heat had to go to actually get the record. They still would have needed a 7 game win streak which is hard in itself. But the way you presented it made it seem as if you were trying to show that what they just did was nothing to be lauded

Exactly. I am happy the streak is over, no doubt. That 80% posts just makes it look as if the 27 streak is nothing, even though that's not the point, that's the way it comes off as. Especially right after the streak is snapped.

Lakers + Giants
03-27-2013, 11:57 PM
Yes, we both SHOULD have some good teams. But as I learned from the Lakers this year, paper means s**t.

I'll be there for the 1st and third game. Good luck :hi5:

That paper applies to you guys, I've seen so many dodger fans saying they got the NL west wrapped up already.

2 championships in 3 years and still no respect. **** it.

Vinylman
03-27-2013, 11:57 PM

so glad you are taking the time to defend the heat fans who were saying it was a historic accomplishment and one that should be seen as great...

the fact is that it was a nice streak that fell woefully short of historic let alone record breaking...

like i said... no one before this even remembered the Houston streak...

This streak is nothing more than marketing fodder for the NBA and ESPN

DODGERS&LAKERS
03-28-2013, 12:08 AM
so glad you are taking the time to defend the heat fans who were saying it was a historic accomplishment and one that should be seen as great...

Im not defending anyone. I just read the post and took it a certain way. And the way that I read it made me want to respond with my thoughts.

the fact is that it was a nice streak that fell woefully short of historic let alone record breaking...

Agreed

like i said... no one before this even remembered the Houston streak...

I did :shrug: We just had a thread about the Rockets streak last week. They made a big deal about it when it happened back then too. Just like Heat fans made a big deal about this streak. You are right though, it wont get talked about again until another team comes close. Just like the Lakers streak is only brought up once a team hits 20 wins.

This streak is nothing more than marketing fodder for the NBA and ESPN

Everyone loves new records and seeing things that we dont see often. And we have only seen a 27 game win streak twice in history. That is why they are currently making a big deal about it. But it wont be brought up again in a week

DODGERS&LAKERS
03-28-2013, 12:13 AM
That paper applies to you guys, I've seen so many dodger fans saying they got the NL west wrapped up already.

2 championships in 3 years and still no respect. **** it.

You should know nobody gets respect. The Lakers went to 7 finals in 10 years and get laughed at everytime they lose a game, and people talk crap because they are having a down year being only 2 games above .500. Its human nature to hate the "haves" when you're a "have not"

lol, please
03-28-2013, 12:17 AM
Let's ooooo Duuuubs!!! :cheer:

Slug3
03-28-2013, 12:40 AM
You should know nobody gets respect. The Lakers went to 7 finals in 10 years and get laughed at everytime they lose a game, and people talk crap because they are having a down year being only 2 games above .500. Its human nature to hate the "haves" when you're a "have not"

I think that's it though. Lakers and winning have gone together for so long. I kit think people get overly joyfull when they are bad. Fans that are not fans of good teams want so badly for the good teams to lose.

Lakers + Giants
03-28-2013, 12:44 AM
Kings!

Lakers + Giants
03-28-2013, 12:45 AM
I think that's it though. Lakers and winning have gone together for so long. I kit think people get overly joyfull when they are bad. Fans that are not fans of good teams want so badly for the good teams to lose.

Exactly.

That's why so many (including me) were happy to see the heat lose.

DODGERS&LAKERS
03-28-2013, 12:49 AM

Yeah I know. I see the Yankees get it also. The Heat have been getting it for the past three years. I think Wilt said it best. "Nobody roots for Goliath."

Slug3
03-28-2013, 12:54 AM
If only the Kings could play the Warriors wcery game.

SouthSideRookie
03-28-2013, 12:56 AM
Softies lose

John Walls Era
03-28-2013, 12:59 AM
Now I understand what Barcelona fans go though, it's hilarious really.

sucking a midgets penis, mediocrity, being dumb?

not sure i see the comparison being a heat fan and being a loser.

Tony_Starks
03-28-2013, 01:00 AM
Lake show wins, Houston and Golden State lose. If not for Phoenix gifting Utah a game would've been a great night in Lakerland....

JLynn943
03-28-2013, 01:01 AM
If only the Kings could play the Warriors wcery game.

Seriously. I love Kings/Warriors games. They're always exciting and hard-fought games.

John Walls Era
03-28-2013, 01:02 AM
sucking a midgets penis, mediocrity, being dumb?

not sure i see the comparison being a heat fan and being a loser.

this is a typical nba forum response... so there.

Vinylman
03-28-2013, 01:13 AM
Lake show wins, Houston and Golden State lose. If not for Phoenix gifting Utah a game would've been a great night in Lakerland....

why? those really aren't the teams the lakers need to be worried about... that would be Dallas

Lakers + Giants
03-28-2013, 01:15 AM
why? those really aren't the teams the lakers need to be worried about... that would be Dallas

Yea, we should be focused on Utah and Dallas. Not Houston and G-State.

Im_in_Mia_bish
03-28-2013, 02:06 AM
kobe was ballin tonight. good win for the lakeshow.. as for my heat.. sigh lol it was fun while it lasted, time to focus on the playoffs :cool:

Dade County
03-28-2013, 02:35 AM
Didn't watch the game ( so happy I was filming )

Good win for the bulls I guess.

sunsfan88
03-28-2013, 02:46 AM

Speaking of gifting wins, that was a nice little early Christmas present for the Lakers today by the refs huh?

http://youtu.be/0HhkVStaY90

How the hell was that not a foul?!

NBA_Starter
03-28-2013, 06:26 PM
Lakers
Mavs
Kings

Lakers + Giants
03-28-2013, 08:10 PM
No way we win tonight. 2nd night of a b2b. time to go 0-15. . .

Lakers + Giants
03-28-2013, 08:25 PM
forgot reddick was on the bucks. he's about to go off on us. . .

NBA_Starter
03-28-2013, 09:02 PM
Lakers are kind of sleepwalking

tredigs
03-28-2013, 09:06 PM
Kobe Bean-BailOut Bryant. JP Morgan Chase over here, it's ridiculous.

Lakers + Giants
03-28-2013, 09:08 PM
3 pt game at the half. Feels like we should be up more. Ugh. . .

Lakers + Giants
03-28-2013, 09:09 PM
I'm pretty happy we're up. Although we we were up 13 and now it's just 3.

Can we get our 1st win on a second night of a b2b? Doubt it, fatigue will probably kick in half way through the 3rd.

zn23
03-28-2013, 09:11 PM
3 pt game at the half. Feels like we should be up more. Ugh. . .

Also Kobe with 9 attempts, 15 points and 5 turnovers... whereas Dwight and Pau have a combined 12 points.. not a recipe for success heading into the 2nd half.

NBA_Starter
03-28-2013, 09:12 PM
I just feel like the Bucks will lose regardless

KniCks4LiFe
03-28-2013, 09:24 PM
Also Kobe with 9 attempts, 15 points and 5 turnovers... whereas Dwight and Pau have a combined 12 points.. not a recipe for success heading into the 2nd half.

I still remember some poster saying he all NBA this year.

Lakers + Giants
03-28-2013, 09:26 PM
Nash 3 TOs in 2 min . . . ahhhhh

Lakers + Giants
03-28-2013, 09:27 PM

Kobe's the only player on the lakers that sucks. we get it.

WITZ
03-28-2013, 09:29 PM
:laugh: The bucks just threw 3 straight passes directly to kobe... and then he proceeds to F' up 2 contested lay ups in a row :laugh2:

Lakers + Giants
03-28-2013, 09:35 PM
:laugh: The bucks just threw 3 straight passes directly to kobe... and then he proceeds to F' up 2 contested lay ups in a row :laugh2:

I guess you're watching on a stream. Cuz that was meeks. He does look similar to kobe so i don't blame you.

WITZ
03-28-2013, 09:41 PM
I guess you're watching on a stream. Cuz that was meeks. He does look similar to kobe so i don't blame you.

Naw man on tv could have swore i heard them say kobe, either way was a funny sequence with nash rebounding both those misses.

Lakers + Giants
03-28-2013, 09:42 PM
sanders having the game of his life. to add insult to injury, im in the semifinals of my fantasy league and my opponent has sanders. So ****in frustrating.

Lakers + Giants
03-28-2013, 09:42 PM
Naw man on tv could have swore i heard them say kobe, either way was a funny sequence with nash rebounding both those misses.

Yea, it was meeks, but i got a chuckle out of it my self.

Lakers + Giants
03-28-2013, 09:45 PM
Kobe passed and it was more like a shot. wow.

Like i called it earlier, fatigue setting in.

KniCks4LiFe
03-28-2013, 09:47 PM
:laugh: The bucks just threw 3 straight passes directly to kobe... And then he proceeds to f' up 2 contested lay ups in a row :laugh2:

all-nba

KniCks4LiFe
03-28-2013, 09:47 PM
Bucks up 5 after 3.

NBA_Starter
03-28-2013, 09:48 PM
Bucks will run out of gas

KniCks4LiFe
03-28-2013, 09:50 PM
Bucks will run out of gas

Monta is gonna do something, believe that.

zn23
03-28-2013, 09:53 PM
Lakers are shooting well, but the turnovers 16 turnovers to 9... Kobe has 6 of them... You just can`t turn the ball over like that.

worst case scenario is Lakers loss and a Mavericks win.

WITZ
03-28-2013, 09:54 PM
all-nba

Turns out it wasn't kobe as someone pointed out and checked the stats and he had 0 steals :laugh2: , but your sig :drool:

KniCks4LiFe
03-28-2013, 10:01 PM
Turns out it wasn't kobe as someone pointed out and checked the stats and he had 0 steals :laugh2: , but your sig :drool:

:laugh2:. Thanks on the sig props. :cool:

Lakers + Giants
03-28-2013, 10:01 PM
Monta is gonna do something, believe that.

bring back kate webb.

KniCks4LiFe
03-28-2013, 10:03 PM
Bucks pulling away w/ 5 and change to go.

zn23
03-28-2013, 10:03 PM
that's it Kobe drive in and stop jacking up 3's!!

Lakers + Giants
03-28-2013, 10:04 PM
Nice foul blake. No dunks.

KniCks4LiFe
03-28-2013, 10:05 PM
bring back kate webb.

down the line. Not now, can't wear out the same sig. Standards homie. :laugh2:

Lakers + Giants
03-28-2013, 10:05 PM
That was the dagger.

Lakers + Giants
03-28-2013, 10:06 PM
down the line. Not now, can't wear out the same sig. Standards homie. :laugh2:

Is this the sig u were hyping up yesterday?

zn23
Wow.. Kobe jacks up another 3 and then lets Monta Ellis score on him...

The Lakers should seriously consider taking him off if they wanna win this game, he has been a disaster.

Lakers + Giants
Now that we lost.

Lets go pacers!!!! :cheer:

please.

KniCks4LiFe
03-28-2013, 10:07 PM
Is this the sig u were hyping up yesterday?

Yup. :cool:

Slug3
03-28-2013, 10:07 PM
So wait did Nash get injured now?

Lakers + Giants
03-28-2013, 10:08 PM
Yup. :cool:

Kate webb, Topanga, and the one before this >>>>>

Slug3
03-28-2013, 10:09 PM
I have to think Laker fans hate Pau like I hate Bosh.

Lakers + Giants
zn, you blame kobe for those 2 TOs too?

KniCks4LiFe
April 2nd becomes a very interesting game.

Lakers + Giants
I have to think Laker fans hate Pau like I hate Bosh.

Nope, at least not me. Hate Antoni, he's the idiot that doesn't know how to use him.

KniCks4LiFe
03-28-2013, 10:10 PM
Kate webb, Topanga, and the one before this >>>>>

you no like my sig? :confused:

Lakers + Giants
03-28-2013, 10:11 PM
April 2nd becomes a very interesting game.

I feel confident that game, if we lose tho then that's it. Even if we win we might be out of the 8th spot by then.

Slug3
Nope, at least not me. Hate Antoni, he's the idiot that doesn't know how to use him.

Agree, a good coach would find a way to use him and not alienate him.

zn23
zn, you blame kobe for those 2 TOs too?

I blame him for the 3 forced 3 pointers and getting burned by Monta Ellis

kdspurman
So last night there was a ton of coverage about the Heat's streak. How about tonights Mavs game? If they win they shave those caveman beards as they'd get to 500

Lakers + Giants
03-28-2013, 10:13 PM
I blame him for the 3 forced 3 pointers and getting burned by Monta Ellis

You blame him for Sanders having a career night?

Nash had 4 TOs as well. But that was kobe's fault too i guess.

KniCks4LiFe
03-28-2013, 10:14 PM
So last night there was a ton of coverage about the Heat's streak. How about tonights Mavs game? If they win they shave those caveman beards as they'd get to 500

Sweet 16

Lakers + Giants
Kobe missed a FT. in before zn says that cost us the game.

zn23
You blame him for Sanders having a career night?

Nash had 4 TOs as well. But that was kobe's fault too i guess.

I can't help you if you don't think this game is at least 80% Kobe's fault.

I would have to rank this game as one of his worst performances of the year, and that's saying a lot cause he's had a lot of bad games.

Lakers + Giants
you no like my sig? :confused:

I like, haha. Not as much as the last 3 tho. :(

Lakers + Giants
03-28-2013, 10:16 PM
I can't help you if you don't think this game is at least 80% Kobe's fault.

You think every game is kobe's fault. This team has way more problems than just kobe. If you can't see that then I can't help you either. If kobe were the only problem we wouldn't be fighting for an 8th seed.

KniCks4LiFe
03-28-2013, 10:17 PM
I like, haha. Not as much as the last 3 tho. :(

*throws up hands* I've actually gotten above 20 PMS just the first night I rocked this sig. All for her name. :laugh2: One cat thought she was a porn star when I said "baddest latina in the game"

WITZ
03-28-2013, 10:17 PM
The race for the 8th seed is gonna be damn interesting to see how it pans out, who would have thought it would be thought at the beginning of the season it would be the lakers & the mavs battling it out, the jazz i wouldn't have been to surprised :laugh2:

zn23
03-28-2013, 10:18 PM
My biggest problem with Kobe is that he refuses to take the secondary role. That's really what is hurting the Lakers. They can't have an offense run through him. It has to be Dwight and Pau or bust. Having Kobe run an offense has proven to be a failure this year. They are barely 0.500.

It's easy to blame Pau and D'Antoni for everything. But there comes a point when you have to step up as a leader. LeBron had Mike Brown of all people as his coach, half the talent that Kobe has, and his team got to the finals. I'm not sure if this Lakers can get to the playoffs anymore.

Dallas and Utah are closing in and the Lakers are losing games to teams they have to beat. When you look at the April schedule you have to wonder if this team has a chance.

Lakers + Giants
03-28-2013, 10:18 PM
*throws up hands* I've actually gotten above 20 PMS just the first night I rocked this sig. All for her name. :laugh2: One cat thought she was a porn star when I said "baddest latina in the game"

Keep doing your thing tho. We all appreciate it. :cheers:

KniCks4LiFe
03-28-2013, 10:20 PM
Keep doing your thing tho. We all appreciate it. :cheers:

got it homie. :cool:

MTL_123
03-28-2013, 10:20 PM
good win bucks

tredigs
03-28-2013, 10:21 PM
20 FT's for Kobe, approximately 9 were complete BS. All to the good though, better team won.

MTL_123
03-28-2013, 10:22 PM
lmao gasol

zn23
03-28-2013, 10:24 PM
Kobe's statline:

30 points, 6-17, 18-20 FT's, 6 turnovers, 3 assists, +/- -15(lowest on the team)....

Sorry but that doesn't cut it. He got all his points off FT's, most of those were in garbage time at the end of the 4th.

Is this game on him? You guys decide. I'm giving him 80% of the blame.

MTL_123
03-28-2013, 10:25 PM
wat was that

KniCks4LiFe
03-28-2013, 10:25 PM
devastating loss.

Lakers + Giants
03-28-2013, 10:26 PM
My biggest problem with Kobe is that he refuses to take the secondary role. That's really what is hurting the Lakers. They can't have an offense run through him. It has to be Dwight and Pau or bust. Having Kobe run an offense has proven to be a failure this year. They are barely 0.500.

It's easy to blame Pau and D'Antoni for everything. But there comes a point when you have to step up as a leader. LeBron had Mike Brown of all people as his coach, half the talent that Kobe has, and his team got to the finals. I'm not sure if this Lakers can get to the playoffs anymore.

Dallas and Utah are closing in and the Lakers are losing games to teams they have to beat. When you look at the April schedule you have to wonder if this team has a chance.

That's your problem right there. You are comparing Kobe to Lebron, and to make things worse a 34 yr old Kobe.
You clearly don't watch lakers enough, dwight has been so inconsistent this year (don't blame him after the surgery). He's always in foul trouble so it's damn near impossible when your sitting on the damn bench for a good portion of the game.

Then there are those nights that he gets locked down by unknown centers, players he should dominate. Your such a hypocrite, he has 1 good game and then has a bad game the next but you want him as the #1 option? That's what you've been bashing kobe for, so that makes no sense.

You point out everytime kobe has a TO, misses a shot, gets a T, gives up a an open shot but never do so when dwight does something bad. When Dwight misses a FT, Commits a stupid foul, gets the ball stripped, mishandles a pass that would lead to a dunk. It's easy for you to blame kobe though. My post is just mentioning 2 players and those are already 2 huge problems for the lakers. Imagine if we brought up Nash on D, Antoni's rotations, Injuries????

Yea though, looks like 80% kobe's fault. Truth!

Now go ahead and ignore my post, the truth has been revealed.

Faneik
03-28-2013, 10:28 PM

last 6 mins of the game, kobe tried to score in almost lakers possessions. Gasol made a shot near the basket in that period. Besides that, it was kobe missing 3's and going to the ft lane.

WARRIORS@GR
03-28-2013, 10:29 PM
and the beards will keep growing

Lakers + Giants
03-28-2013, 10:29 PM
Pacers gonna win and Jazz @ Portland tomorrow. We might get lucky. . .

enitialdee
03-28-2013, 10:30 PM
The Los Angeles Lakers the most dangerous 8th seed LMAO!!:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::puke:

zn23
03-28-2013, 10:30 PM
I point out when Kobe does good things as well. But this year, he's done a lot more bad things than good things and I think you know that. Am I supposed to give him credit for taking a low percentage contested jumper and making it?

Again I don't buy the age argument. Obviously Kobe is not the same as he once was. But that doesn't give him an excuse to shoot his team out of games and play no defense. Tim Duncan is older than him and look at how great his defense is. Tim Duncan makes an impact on his team everywhere, and his stats are not what they once were, but he's helping his team. We've seen Kobe play great defense (All-star game). He just shows no effort.

tredigs
03-28-2013, 10:33 PM
Lakers are tied with the Mavs (and Jazz) in the Loss column for the 8 seed. Portland only 2 games behind them all in the L column. Could get interesting for who gets to be decimated in rd. 1.

Lakers + Giants
03-28-2013, 10:39 PM
I point out when Kobe does good things as well. But this year, he's done a lot more bad things than good things and I think you know that. Am I supposed to give him credit for taking a low percentage contested jumper and making it?

Again I don't buy the age argument. Obviously Kobe is not the same as he once was. But that doesn't give him an excuse to shoot his team out of games and play no defense. Tim Duncan is older than him and look at how great his defense is. Tim Duncan makes an impact on his team everywhere, and his stats are not what they once were, but he's helping his team. We've seen Kobe play great defense (All-star game). He just shows no effort.

I don't gloat over his forced shots that go in at times, despite going in we all know they were stupid shots.

Look at the way spurs are built tho, they all share the ball and can create for themselves. Lakers have only 2 players on the team that can create for themselves now, nash and kobe. You know it as well as I do that there are times where nobody on the team can make a damn shot, despite 4 HOFs this team has ( I realize they're not in their prime). How is kobe supposed to play elite defense when he's wasting all his energy on offense just because he has to try to carry his teamates (notice I said try, I never said he actually does it). Duncan is able to be relied upon on D because he's not wasting all his energy on offense. He knows how to play in that system after having the same core for over a decade. . Not to mention pop actually knows how to limit his players minutes, especially his stars, unlike Antoni who plays everyone for 40 minutes. .

Lakers + Giants
03-28-2013, 10:40 PM
Lakers are tied with the Mavs (and Jazz) in the Loss column for the 8 seed. Portland only 2 games behind them all in the L column. Could get interesting for who gets to be decimated in rd. 1.

And that's the prize and what all those teams want that 8th seed for. :laugh2:

zn23
03-28-2013, 10:40 PM

They must've been completely oblivious this whole time... Jazz and Mavs are one game behind, and the Lakers are now entering the hardest part of the schedule. I'm beginning to wonder if they even looked at their schedule in April.

The should have been 5-0, or at least 4-1. Instead they are 1-4 in their last 5 against mediocre teams (GSW are pretty good).

tredigs
03-28-2013, 10:42 PM
In reality, all WC teams in this era are a threat to win rd. 1.

And the Mavs are about to lose to Indi.

KniCks4LiFe
03-28-2013, 10:43 PM
Mavs down 14 and April 2nd vs the Lakers looks big now.

NBA_Starter
03-28-2013, 10:44 PM
Mavs are going to blow a big chance tonight

KniCks4LiFe
03-28-2013, 10:46 PM
Mavs blew it tonight.

Lakers + Giants
03-28-2013, 10:47 PM
Mavs are going to blow a big chance tonight

yes, we dodged a bullet. Hopefully Blazers beat the jazz tomorrow too!

FraziersKnicks
03-28-2013, 10:47 PM
No wonder the Lakers fans have been celebrating the Heat's streak coming to an end... Watching their team play is no fun at all :laugh2:

WARRIORS@GR
03-28-2013, 10:48 PM
Oj mayo is at most a legit #3 for a contender.

KniCks4LiFe
03-28-2013, 10:50 PM
No wonder the Lakers fans have been celebrating the Heat's streak coming to an end... Watching their team play is no fun at all :laugh2:

daaammmmmmmn ...that's cold.

Im_in_Mia_bish
03-28-2013, 10:51 PM
another laker loss by kobes pathetic shooting.

and my goodness how many injuries do the lakers have to deal with for a full seasom :confused:

just ridiculous..

Lakers + Giants
03-28-2013, 10:51 PM

I said it yesterday. Sadly, that streak ending was the best thing for us this season.

Im_in_Mia_bish
03-28-2013, 10:52 PM
daaammmmmmmn ...that's cold.

its the truth. many of them werent even alive for the 33 game streak, heck they werent even supporting the lakers pre-gasol trade.

not saying all laker fans are classless, but a few give the whole fanbase a bad rep.

Lakers + Giants
03-28-2013, 10:53 PM
another laker loss by kobes pathetic shooting.

and my goodness how many injuries do the lakers have to deal with for a full seasom :confused:

just ridiculous..

We've been pathetic no doubt. No excuses. Injuries haven't helped though.

Also, not counting back to backs we are 37-21. . . yes, that's 0-15 on the 2nd night of back to backs.

Im_in_Mia_bish
03-28-2013, 10:54 PM

Also, not counting back to backs we are 37-21. . . yes, that's 0-15 on the 2nd night of back to backs.

ouch, and the lakers havent even played 15 games together this season with everyone healthy..

ehh, at least utah and dallas arent taking advantage, so thats a positive.

MTL_123
03-28-2013, 10:55 PM
I said it yesterday. Sadly, that streak ending was the best thing for us this season.

lmao

NBA_Starter
03-28-2013, 10:56 PM

Dang that is tough.

DODGERS&LAKERS
03-28-2013, 10:58 PM
I missed it. What happened to Nash now?

Lakers + Giants
03-28-2013, 11:01 PM
time to go ball. Bet I can do better than some lakers.

Lakers + Giants
03-28-2013, 11:01 PM
I missed it. What happened to Nash now?

Spasms. He said hell go sat at sac.

tredigs
03-28-2013, 11:31 PM
Cousins has 27 and 12 with 8+ to go in the 3rd quarter. Yikes

Aust
03-28-2013, 11:32 PM
Man our D sucks. No D'Antoni better find a defensive minded coach to help coach the D next season.

DODGERS&LAKERS
03-28-2013, 11:36 PM
Man our D sucks. No D'Antoni better find a defensive minded coach to help coach the D next season.

We suck period. I just watched the fourth quarter and we are slow as all hell. They looked great in the first and then the grandpas wanted to call it quits and go back inside.

Aust
03-28-2013, 11:37 PM
We suck period. I just watched the fourth quarter and we are slow as all hell. They looked great in the first and then the grandpas wanted to call it quits and go back inside.

Its a shame because I see talent on this roster

DODGERS&LAKERS
03-28-2013, 11:39 PM
I just saw the Mavs schedule. They may come back next year looking like father time himself.

John Walls Era
03-28-2013, 11:41 PM
Only bright spot for the Lakers (if they make the playoffs and even thats shaky) is that there are no B2Bs. Lakers play as if they don't have 2 elite bigs.

DODGERS&LAKERS
03-28-2013, 11:42 PM
Its a shame because I see talent on this roster

They have it but they don't play as a unit. They look like they are playing pick up ball at the park. They look like they have never played together.

John Walls Era
03-28-2013, 11:43 PM
Its not even Antoni's fault. Kobe needs to work it inside and then get open jumpers on the pass back. He can still take his 30 shots a game.

DODGERS&LAKERS
03-28-2013, 11:49 PM
Its not even Antoni's fault. Kobe needs to work it inside and then get open jumpers on the pass back. He can still take his 30 shots a game.

Eh....Kobe passed it into the post to Pau about 6 times in a row. Antoni immediatly called time out and had that disgusted look on his face. He took Pau out tight after that. The Lakers went fron being 1 down to 6 up during that time but Antoni hates that style of play. He's got to go IMO

Pau even passed it out on the double team to Kobe and Kobe tossed it right back to him on the re-post. Pringles almost blew his top

Chronz
03-28-2013, 11:57 PM
Eh....Kobe passed it into the post to Pau about 6 times in a row. Antoni immediatly called time out and had that disgusted look on his face. He took Pau out tight after that. The Lakers went fron being 1 down to 6 up during that time but Antoni hates that style of play. He's got to go IMO

We can go to the post and he will score, but man is it an ugly offense to watch.

Sound familiar? Lakers repeating the same mistakes.

John Walls Era
03-29-2013, 12:00 AM

Pau even passed it out on the double team to Kobe and Kobe tossed it right back to him on the re-post. Pringles almost blew his top

Michelle Antoni needs to get that dick out of his ***.

DODGERS&LAKERS
03-29-2013, 01:37 AM
We can go to the post and he will score, but man is it an ugly offense to watch.

Sound familiar? Lakers repeating the same mistakes.

Sounds like a Jim Buss board meeting or a Mike Diantoni huddle.

Aust
03-29-2013, 02:23 AM
Ladies and Gentleman, the future of the Lakers organization: Jim Buss!

:crying:

Chronz
03-29-2013, 03:21 AM
Sounds like a Jim Buss board meeting or a Mike Diantoni huddle.
hah

It was Butch talking about why he doesn't feed Wilt.

Same guy who once said "remember, hes 7"3 so its not that impressive", talking about Kareem's greatness.

By far the worst coach to ever emerge through the ranks